Speaker 1: PHP only Famous Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Welcome to the PHP. I'm Booker, He's Perez. As we get ready to embark on our what tenth year together as podcasters?
Speaker 3: Oh my god it is we're starting year ten? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought? Would you have ever thought ten years ago that I'd be your partner for this long on this dumb show?
Speaker 3: No, neither. Well, especially because before we started doing our podcast, you had another podcast that didn't last very long.
Speaker 2: Oh I forgot about that. Yeah, that was with a friend of mine. But that wasn't my podcast. That was actually his podcast, and I was just kind of on it. I didn't have to edit it or anything like that. What was that? Justin is married? Booker as Single? I think was the name of that. But that was a fun podcast. You got to dig up to find that. Those are good, good episodes. I enjoyed that show. But we're gonna relive some moments that have happened over our decade together.
Speaker 3: That's what they're gonna do for the entire time. I want to listen to this episode.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love it. Let me give you the first tease.
Speaker 3: Are we listening to it?
Speaker 2: Now? We're gonna listen to it right now. Yes, that's this episode, so.
Speaker 3: No, no, are we listening to it while we're recording.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not playing this all back high. I've already made the show. I'm just introing the show for everybody.
Speaker 3: Damn it, I wanted to hear it. Now.
Speaker 2: You should download the iHeart ready has been refreshed and you can take a listen there. But the first segment is fucking gold because this is one of those instances where Perez tries to do a good thing but somehow ends up with egg on his face.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, it has to do should I tell you? I think maybe we'll all just listen together, all right, I think you're gonna love the segment. Also, we revisit Heather McDonald. Remember she had a moment like she was it for a moment and she got into a whole thing herself. We're going to go back and take a listen to what went down. It was pretty funny. And then there's one thing that happened on Patreon that I'm going to share here. Oh it's your opinions on Justin Timberlake and you light into him and it's awesome. It's a lot of stuff that I'm sure a lot of you, even listeners that listen every week, stuff that you've probably forgotten about. But it's utter gold. You guys are gonna love this.
Speaker 3: I'm excited, so have a very happy holiday.
Speaker 2: Buckle in. It's the Perez Helton Podcast with Chris Booker. You're about to get some of the best moments ever replay.
Speaker 3: I think I mentioned Lady Gaga that I would be talking about her. This is funny to me because I was absolutely sincere. I was not trolling. If I was trolling, I would tell you you know that sure, there was no ulterior motive. It was her birthday yesterday, and I just sent her a birthday tweet, a simple birthday tweet. I forget what it was, something like happy birthday, lg wishing you continued good health. I think I remember it, wishing you continued good health and contentment. I thought that was just like a nice thing.
Speaker 2: The contentment part at the end is a little weird. You're acknowledging that she's not stable in all areas of her life, so that's a little shitty, I would say a little shitty at the end. I was if I was to posh it. Listen, you're asking my opinion. I'll give you my opinion.
Speaker 3: Did you not hear me? I said, wishing you continued good health and contentment? Right, what like she's got everything? That's what I want? Like you know or I guess piece is another way of saying it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's an odd choice of word. When you say contentment, it's saying that you haven't been content and looks like maybe you are for the moment. It's I'm telling you, ye, shady, it's not sent Okay, you're saying that it's not. I believe you that it's not. I'm just trying to see how someone could possibly think that there's some undertone to it. It's that word. I'm just telling you that's what it is.
Speaker 3: I think contentment is a great word. Wouldn't you want that for your life?
Speaker 2: First of all people, no one says that. No one says continued contentment. I say that, I know, But you're a whack job. That's saying that you've had some sort of issues.
Speaker 3: She has. She's been very public about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's not what you put in a birthday message. You don't bring that up.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 2: That's why people are thinking it's a little shady.
Speaker 3: Or continued peace or continued prosperity, whatever, it's all similar.
Speaker 2: Prosperity would have been a better word, but contentment acknowledges that she wasn't always content.
Speaker 3: But I think it's important to acknowledge that continued prosperity has to do with like money, right, So I wouldn't I purposely didn't choose prosperity because she's already got all the money in the world.
Speaker 2: Why are you arguing with I'm just telling you, well, just trying to tell you why someone would say that sounds a little shady. I'm just explaining it to you. I don't believe you think that way. I'm just trying to let you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't say peace because that's just lame to me. I don't continued peace. I don't know like a continued prosperity that's financial. I thought continued contentment, like, wow, she seems like.
Speaker 2: A really disparity doesn't necessarily mean financial.
Speaker 3: Most people think prosperity is a financial adjective. I would say anyways, I said that I was sincere. There was no shade intended whatsoever, And like ninety nine percent of the people that saw my tweet and responded were sending me like hate, like full on hate, which is funny because you know, Lady Gaga preaches kindness and all of these things, and then her fans are like for sending a really what I thought was a kind message.
Speaker 2: This is how hypocritical the internet is. They want you to stop hating a and they want you to embrace the whole idea of we should not have gun violence in this country. That's out of one side of your mouth, and on the other side of your mouth, it's like, fuck you, you asked White Perez Hilton, go fuck yourself and dot that's the juxtaposition of the Internet, and that's why it's funny, stupid, It's all fucking stupid. They should just unplug the fucking Internet.
Speaker 3: Thankfully, I've been doing what I do for seventeen years and it does not get to me, sincerely. It actually is just a talking point for the podcast, so thank you to them. And speaking of the podcast, I have put just like I was talking to my therapist about this a couple of weeks ago, like that I put the final nail in the coffin of me having another child. Well, maybe not totally, but ninety nine percent never gonna have another child unless I hit the lotto and win three hundred million dollars. But that likelihood of that happening is like less than one percent, right.
Speaker 2: So I would say a lot less, But yeah, a lot less.
Speaker 3: God, you have to like nitpick everything, Jesus, Well.
Speaker 2: Out of one hundreds are pretty good.
Speaker 3: All right, Fine, one percent of one percent of one.
Speaker 2: Percent, keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm doing the same thing with regards to our podcast. There is one percent of one percent that our podcast will ever be anything more than what it is, just because we live in a society that's gotten even more and more about being as safe and vanilla as possible and canceling everybody.
Speaker 2: pH P replay, pH P replay Patreon Exclusive.
Speaker 3: This is where I could say things that I won't share with the general public, Like right now, when we're going to talk about Justin Timberlake, this motherfucker I.
Speaker 2: We already have a different take back. Oh one sentence, we have.
Speaker 3: A different Okay. I don't hate him, but I dislike him so much that if he came up to me and ask for a photo, I would say no. And I'm the biggest fame, horror, there is so at his show last night, I don't know what song it was leading into, okay. I didn't want to presume because I only saw that was okay, I only saw the clip of him talking, but leading up to crimea River. When he was introducing that song, he said, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to absolutely fucking nobody, and that you think it's funny. He he thinks it's funny too. I think it's a major dick douchebag, asked, Oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Listen, somebody can say stuff that's douchey, but I can still find it humorous and funny. And to me, this is a home run funny and a brilliant move. I want you to continue. You think it's brilliant.
Speaker 3: I think I read it as how desperate is he? He is so desperate that he feels he needs to do this a douchebag, lame click, baby, surefire, attention, getting things.
Speaker 2: You're the king of that. I know what we love when people do that. You almost contradict yourself, because that's why I'm saying it's genius. He's got very little heat. As you went over the reasons, that he does. And that's the world we live in, Okay, Like his song isn't as bad as whatever you chart you reported on last week.
Speaker 3: It isn't.
Speaker 2: It's got more heat than that. It really does to me, And this just does nothing but helps it out. It just makes people say, does he have a new song? I want to go check it out?
Speaker 3: But does he? I mean, I guess he has. He feels he has to, and you think he does too.
Speaker 2: I don't think he has to do that, but I understand him doing that. Let me put it that way.
Speaker 3: But the thing that's like, if it was any other scenario other than the only way to also interpret this is as a diss to Britney Spears. No, yes, oh come on, come on, it's the only way people most fine, not the only way, not the only way, but most people, most the majority, And you're gonna think the masses are asses.
Speaker 2: I don't care, No, no, no, he's talking about her. I don't believe it's a dis.
Speaker 3: How else can you interpret it?
Speaker 2: I think maybe we're using the wrong words here. Yes, he's talking about her, But here's my honest thoughts.
Speaker 3: It's like he's saying, I'm not sorry.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's saying that. Now I'm taking that to the next step. Why is he not sorry Because all of the things that are being alleged or said are made up. Some of them are some of the big bullet points might be, and they're very, very hurtful to him because they make him look like a dick, and they may not be true, because the musings are of someone that's not all together. I'm not one of these dipshits that believes every I'm not a disciple of her stupid book like it's the Bible, like it's a to truth.
Speaker 3: I'm not even saying that because of Britney spears. He's just a dick.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can think that all day long, and I kind of you know, he gives me the douche shows too, But we got to park that for a second. I think the guy has every right to be upset if things have been said about him that are not true, and he has taken the high road the high road. Also, let me finish, he took the high road all along said nothing. Then she puts out a book and then she pours it on. He's pissed. He's like puts his hands up in the air. And goes you know what, I'm not sorry anymore. I'm not sorry to anybody. I'm tired of this. I think that's his right as well. It's and to your point, yes, he's still do she Yeah, and I still wouldn't have done it because I would say, continue to take the high road.
Speaker 3: And it's also the timing of everything. It literally comes just days after Britney apologized, Brittany was sorry, Brittany took the higher road, and now he's doing this dick, douchebag.
Speaker 2: I can't argue against the fact that this doesn't reek of doucheiness. Yeah it does. It totally does. It's headlined getting and this and that. But maybe it goes back to the very first thing that came out of your mouth. And I actually agree. Maybe he just thinks he's funny. Yeah, no, I'm serious, I really I think I agree with just that part of this, that he's like, this is funny. Underneath all of the high road things that he's maybe has done or hasn't done. This just takes you right back down to douchebag. I can't disagree with that, but I can understand if some of the things alleged we're not true. A lot of the things even we're not true and have been just piled onto him, onto his plate at his expense. I too understand that.
Speaker 3: And just to reiterate, my thoughts are not even related to Brittany. I just I mean, even remember just a few years ago that quasi cheating scandal with his wife. He's just a fucking douchebag, period, full stop.
Speaker 2: All right, It's really hard to argue against it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he is in full on desperation mode. It was like a one two punch. It was obviously calculated. He did this and then the other thing he did, which I said he would do. He's teased more in Sync music. He's going back to that. Well, he said there may be a little something in the future, and that in Sync has been in the studio.
Speaker 2: I saw that with Kelly Clarkson. And by the way, it looks amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she was pre diabetic, she said, so she had to get in shape because of that.
Speaker 2: Good for her, she looks amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know when I did a little I did a little post yesterday about you know, getting in shape, not because I'm pre diabetic. I'm just vain. I want to look good. It's pure vanity, like aesthetics for me. Right, Heather MacDonald got into some drama. Was a regular on the Jeff Lewis Show and was on vacation in Palm Springs over the weekend, staying at the house of a former housewife, Kelly Dodd and her husband. It's pretty complicated, so I'm trying to simplify. This woman that is friends with Jeff Lewis and is on his radio show apparently doesn't like not even apparently doesn't like Heather McDonald. Had never told Heather McDonald before that she didn't like her, which I think is a good thing, Like why do you really want somebody telling you I don't like you or whatever? I don't know, but it all boiled over or kicked off because they were all going to be like possibly cohabiting for the weekend because Kelly Dodd at her house, Heather McDonald was staying there Friday night, and then this other woman who is not even like a known person, she was going to stay there on Saturday. But then the woman was like, oh, is Heather going to be there the whole weekend? Blah blah blah. Why does this woman not like Heather? I think she doesn't like Heather because of jealousy. Yeah, that's it. But the other woman and claims that Heather's like a friend, poacher, friends, stealer, blahh, which is like, you know what some insecure people probably do worry about or complain about or whatever it might be.
Speaker 2: Is she bitched about this on her show. No, So how did this get out?
Speaker 3: There was a lot of liquor involved in prom springs at Kelly Dodd's house, and this other woman got drunk and let Heather McDonald know how she really feels about her. So that happened Saturday night or Saturday sometimes Saturday. Then the next day came and Heather was expecting the other woman to apologize because she said really hurtful, awful things. She didn't apologize, and then I think by Sunday evening, Heather decided to do an emergency episode of her podcast Oh Boy, and talked about what happened, which is something that I would absolutely do as well, or emergency vlog or whatever. So Kelly Dodd and her husband, this former Fox News personality, they have their own podcast and they talked about it as well. And I do not like that Kelly Dodd woman at all. But I found all of this drama interesting, especially because the mainstream media did not pick up on it and they haven't written about it. Because like, if Heather McDonald were a housewife, if she were on you know, Real Housewives of Beverly.
Speaker 2: Hills, not exactly a household name. We know her because we're the entertainment industry, but she's got a great fan base, but she's probably not a big clique. Kelly Dodd is probably a bigger click.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if Heather McDonald were on the Housewives show and all of this went down, different story, Yeah, it would get a lot of attention. But Kelly Dodd, the former housewife, and her husband, the former Fox News personality, have their own podcast, and they said that it was I could not I believe this they accused. So, first of all, they acknowledged that what this other woman did to Heather was bad and inappropriate and crossed the line and she went too hard. But then they said what Heather did by releasing that episode, that that was bullying the other woman. I'm like, oh, shut up, Yeah, that's so stupid. If something happened to you, you are absolutely entitled to share your truth and the experience.
Speaker 2: It's your story, yeah, and it's you're part of it. And it's not like these people don't know what she does exactly and vice versa. Okay, it's like, this is what these people fucking do, So send a bouquet, send some fucking fruit. I mean, even if there was a headline one, it's worth it. We're talking about it exactly.
Speaker 3: Although I still don't even know that other woman's name because I don't listen to the Jeff Lewis Show, nor do I watch.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Jeff Lewis is. I think I do. Is he a comedian?
Speaker 3: No? No, I think he's like some interior designer.
Speaker 2: Oh that guy. Oh yeah, I know who you're talking about. You're right, he is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he used to have a show on Bravo, and I think he got a show somewhere else after leaving Bravo. But he's still affiliated with Andy Cohen. He has a show, a radio show on Radio Andy on Sirius Gotcha. And now I don't know what's going to happen because all these people were supposed to go on a fancy vacation together. I hope Heather can get her money back. I probably would not go on that vacation.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, back up, Why wouldn't you because you because that woman and her friend set up the vacation.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it was that woman and her friends putting it all together. You know, they like chartered I think a boat or this or that or the other. Like I don't know all the details of the vacation.
Speaker 2: She should just go just to piss them off. Gives her content for her show. Why not?
Speaker 3: I would say, I'm definitely team Heather. And like I said, you know, like with that gossip reporter Rob Shooter. People know Heather McDonald has a podcast. I don't view her talking about it as anything wrong, especially because that other woman she had way more than enough time to sober up and realize that she Even if you don't like somebody, here's the gist of it all. Even if you don't like somebody, you can be like, you know what I think going forward, we should not spend time together. Or I really am hurt by this that, but even that that's not a good thing. I would have framed it like this and that and the other that you've done has hurt me and I need to protect my peace.
Speaker 2: But when you say, it's professional courtesy that if you're gonna talk about somebody and you get some information from somebody, you have a conversation about it. Because there are many times I share stuff with you or you'll share things with me, and you know it doesn't go past that. Is there a little bit of a it's almost like a friend code or a profess code to spill the beans on some of this stuff, because I get it alcohol is involved, but you still have that this isn't for the show of business, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Now, if somebody really hurts you, and according to Well, when Heather talked about it on her podcast, she started crying.
Speaker 2: No boy, and then.
Speaker 3: Kelly Dodd when she was talking about it, she mentioned that Heather was in tears, and Heather said that this woman said the most horrible, awful things about her, you know, And I get it. If somebody's drunk and they don't like you, like you're gonna go hard. You could some people would go hard or whatever. And that's what happened. And you know what, at the end of the day, this is only a positive for Heather McDonald. Now now she knows that woman is fake, she doesn't need to be around that person, and hopefully this drama might have helped get her more listeners.
Speaker 2: And well, and I'll take it a step further. It put her in that house wife world which she probably so desperately wants to be on an in, so it's nothing but a win for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And at the end of the day, you know, she's got her husband, and she's got two kids that are really normal, it seems like, and doing well. You know, I think one of her kids work with her, and you know, I say that all the time. Family is really what matters most. So perspective. When talking to one of my gaze I said basically the same exact thing. When the du Alipa Houdini song came out, I liked it, but I didn't love it. However, but you feel.
Speaker 2: Like she needs to take the next step. And I hear that song and I'm like, this is kind of almost It's still fine, but it almost is kind of backwards, like she started out with such great pop music and this actually isn't as good as like New Rules, that was such an interesting song.
Speaker 3: But I still enjoyed Dua Liipa's Houdini way more than Ariana Grande's Yes.
Speaker 2: As of right now, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've picked up on this, but there's been a big backlash to the song with regards to the lyrical content. A lot of Arianna's fans are upset that basically she's showing no remorse and is once again making a song like break up with Your Girlfriend that many people think is not apologetic for taking a man that's in a relationship. And I'll go back to what I said a while ago, I don't necessarily think that that will negatively affect the song.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean, Well, it just means that if you're a real fan of somebody and you start to see the you know, the cracks in the armor of the person, and it's coming out through the music and it leaves you with a little bit of a sour taste in your mouth, that is the beginning of the end of your fandom. And it happens maybe you liked her when you were young, and you're growing up with her and you're like, hey, I'm not so much into all of this, and I gotta be honest. I bet Taylor Swift went to the same thing. I think there were probably a lot of people that were like enough with going back to the well of ex boyfriends and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I think it's just.
Speaker 2: Part of anyone's growth and what it is they're trying to get to. And I'd said it way back, I said that there's gonna be a lot of people that are gonna be put off by her. And I also agree that you and I both said if a song is great, people are just gonna like the fucking song. I mean, it's just how it works.
Speaker 3: But I feel like the same thing about the song that I do about the music video. If you haven't seen the music video, it's basically a remake of Paula Abdul's cold Hearted music video, which is one of the best music videos of all time. How unoriginal. She basically copied Vogue and then copied cold Hearted for the music video.
Speaker 2: But I don't think anyone that's in her fan base even knows what a Palla Abdual video looked like. We do. That was our wheelhouse, But I think everyone bites off. I mean, come on, Gaga bit Madonna, and we've seen it time and time again with pop stars. I don't know. I think it's just cyclical and you know, hey, that worked for someone else, Let's see if it'll work for me. And no one seems to call anybody out on it or care because it comes down to what you just said, is a song good or not? I don't think a video means anything to anybody anymore. I really don't.
Speaker 3: It's just emblematic of the not very creative, this new era, that's all I'm saying. Replay with the Olympics also going on, Kanye was trending more than anything else. What do you say about that?
Speaker 2: People love a train wreck. Everyone knows who he is. I don't know if that means people are very invested in him. It's just like you always say, people love drama. This is drama. It's a family imploding, and it's ugly and it's nasty, and people like to celebrate that. They like to go to this garbage pale called online and they go there and they assemble and they pile on and they got to give their two fucking cents and that's what's happening. So does that mean that care about someone? I don't know. I think it's two Maybe those are two different things. They're enjoying the drama. But did they really care about Kanye. If they did, they wouldn't participate. So that's my answer.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, for some reason, Kanye included me in the drama, which I was so thankful for.
Speaker 2: He was so excited it made my year.
Speaker 3: It's all so bizarre to me. Kanye posted me on his Instagram. He took a screenshot of a video that I posted about my CBD gummies. Really yeah, I wasn't even talking about him and there, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I thought he was commenting on one of the clips that we pushed out this week, and I was sort of pro Kanye. My whole rap was last week was that look, just take down the fucking TikTok, and I was on his side. So my assumption was that got to him and he's like, yeah, Perez is on my side. Meanwhile, you're not. You've been a against him the whole time, and I'm the one fucking person that was like, hey, let's give the guy a break on this one.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be really honest with you all because I like being honest. For the last few days. Prior to that, I had been trolling Kanye, so whenever he would post something on Instagram, I would have it. I would leave like a ridiculous comment. I wasn't being mean or nasty, but I was leaving it a stupid comment. So the day before he posted some photo of a guy that had like a face tattoo, and I said, I remember what I wrote. I don't remember what I wrote on all the other ones, but I said, oh, you should get a face tattoo. Kanye Kim loves face tattoos, now I hear. So maybe he just saw one of my comments on one of his posts. Yeah, And he posted me on his Instagram and he wrote the following. He said, Perez, I want my family back, sending love to you and all your staff. I thank you in advance for your support. And he deleted that with in an hour, which upset me so much.
Speaker 2: But she got your screen grab and I told Perez, who cares if he takes an up or down? I mean, it's a litany of garbage that he sends out all day long. Who's gonna be digging back to find it? Nobody?
Speaker 3: Well, he did. He did address that. He's like, people complain that I post twenty times a day, but a media outlet or a channel or whatever will post twenty times a day and people aren't criticizing them, I mean apples. Just Kanye, well, you know, he's like, I'm in a very image media outlet. He's trying to control his image, is what he's trying to do.
Speaker 2: I don't think he knows what he's trying to do, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: He even posted photos yesterday of himself holding a sign saying, my account was not hacked. It's really me. One of my favorite things though, is like, well, he went and he had his Sunday service, and then he took his kid, two of his kids, I believe, to the super Bowl, and Judd Apatow, the writer director, was seated like a couple of rows behind Kanye, but was able a two rows behind Kanye and could hear Kanye talking, and he totally, you know, outed Kanye. He said that Kanye was because he was Kanye was wearing a mask at the super Bowl, covering his face, and he was having a hard time breathing, and he was complaining to his friend. He's like, Yo, we should have put more vents in here or whatever. And then eventually he did take the mask off, and it was just ridiculous. I mean there's just so much Kanye it's exhausting. Kanye is the new Brittany. And what's interesting is I highly doubt we will see Kanye West put in a conservatorship. I'm not saying I think he needs one, but a lot of people out there are saying that. However, we live in a society, in a system where I think things like that happened to women more often, not going to see Kanye put in a conservative and a psychiatric backup.
Speaker 2: So why to women more often? I don't understand that rap.
Speaker 3: Like because of the sexists.
Speaker 2: Okay, but a lot of people say that it was sexist that Britney Spears was put into a hold or whatever. Britney Spears, if she was a man would be dead. She'd be dead, okay, because usually a man, they wouldn't come to a man's aid or help. They would let him run off like they're running letting Kanye run off. Okay, somebody had the wherewithal to say, hey, this woman's in distress. That's a good thing that happened to her. I think it may have saved her life. You don't think what was going on with her could have ended her life. I think it possibly could have. So this whole thing that like some man is keeping her down, some people got together and decided to help save this woman's life. Okay, that's why the emergency put her in one in the first place. Like, I don't really necessary believe that rep in this case for Kanye, because Kanye.
Speaker 3: Because has Kanye.
Speaker 2: Endangered himself or anyone? That is my question that I asked to anyone.
Speaker 3: He has repeatedly made violent threat He's repeatedly online saying stupid shit whether they're violent or not.
Speaker 2: You're not the judge and jury on that, You're just not. He's never claimed that he's going.
Speaker 3: To hurt someone or he's gonna shoot someone, threatened violence repeatedly against Pete Davidson.
Speaker 2: I think these two are two high school kids. Well, I shouldn't say that about Pete because I don't see him participating as much.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's a stand up comedian social media, right.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make right like, he's gonna make jokes about it because he's a comedian. That's what he does. But I don't see anything at a level where anyone's concerned for Pete Davidson's safety in anything that Kanye is doing. Kanye is acting a fool. That's what Kanye is doing. Now. Is he doing anything that's threatening harm to himself for family? I haven't seen that. I don't know. And if people want to claim that that's cool, I'm not keeping up with it because I have this thing called a fucking life, So I'm not really like out like wondering what Kanye is up to every five seconds. But you can't just throw that out there like they're gonna throw him at a conservatorship, and it's because it's sexist, like what, I don't understand that rap? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Do you think Kanye is going to be placed in a conservatorship?
Speaker 2: Do I think? I don't know? Like I said, I don't know what's real. What's him acting a fool? Is there any harm that he's threatened upon himself or anyone around him? He seems to be very much in control of everything that he's doing. Look, I haven't seen him out on the one oh one driving in the wrong direction with kids in the car. I haven't heard of anything like that. I've never heard of him breaking the law. I've never heard of him fighting someone. I've never heard anything that warrants him.
Speaker 3: Well, he did attack that paparazzo.
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen how the paparazzo behaves sometime, and I don't necessarily think it's not that I would ever conduct violence, but I can understand why he may go after someone. Those people are they have no tact, they have no class, and they're there to try to egg you on. They're pieces of shit mostly. I mean, I've been around some of these people. They're awful. They just want their picture, their leeches. So once again, I don't think that that's a great example.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, Kanye has been all over.
Speaker 2: The place that is not debatable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from everything to demanding that Billie Eilish apologize Travis Scott or he wouldn't perform at Coachella. I'm like, don't perform at Coachella. Right, Thankfully, Billie Eilish did not apologize. I appreciate that. Yeah, you know, she gave a fan and an inhaler and she didn't even mention Travis Scott. She just said, I wait until my She said something on the lines of like I wait, oh, here you go. I wait for people to be okay until I keep going.
Speaker 2: She's a something and did something. She did the right thing. She didn't mention anything, She just reacted to a situation that happened to her. Now Kanye wants an apology once again. It's nonsensical wasting time on watching all of these moves. Is like, I feel badly for you that this is what your weekend is. You're sitting there and participating and trolling people, and it just seems like a pathetic existence to me. I mean, it was a beautiful sunny weekend. I mean, get outside, enjoy yourself, turn off the outside.
Speaker 3: I did. I had a great weekend. Kanye was also dissing Kid Cuddy, saying he won't be on the new Donda two album because of his friendship with Pete Davidson and YadA YadA YadA. Kanye is having a show next week in Miami and allegedly his new album is going to be ready by next week. We'll see about that. Yeah, it's weird, like in a way music does music even matter? Like Donda the first Donda.
Speaker 2: Where You're going is exactly right. The music at this point is a side show. And it's so unfortunate because this guy was such an incredible producer and he made such interesting cutting edge He made such advances in hip hop when everybody was doing one thing and sampling and doing the same crap over and over. Kanye was very inventive and did some really wild things and made some amazing eight to eight and Heartbreaks. It is just one of the best albums ever and it was all really imaginative. And that's why we're talking about him, because he gave us such great art. But now the music is no one even gives a shit what's gonna come out next. No one's even going like, hey, I'm interested to hear it. It just is lost in the crap of the mountain of shit that comes out of him. It's honestly, I don't know how you keep up. I don't know why you'd want to keep up like he just it's all just nonsensical ridiculousness to be.
Speaker 3: Kid Cutty responded, saying he doesn't care if he's not on the album and blah blah blah blah blah. He even was like bringing Ariana Grande into all this drama and mac Miller. He shared this rumor that's not confirmed that allegedly Pete Davidson sent mac Miller some nude photos of Ariana Grande to kind of dissuade mac Miller from getting back together with Arianna alleged. I don't know, but Kanye was posting that, and.
Speaker 2: That's my point, Like, at some point, Peeses, don't you put your fucking hands up and go, I'm done talking about this fuck that's discussing.
Speaker 3: Even if it's true, it's just people are the ones to decide, and I don't think people are quite there yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, fair enough. I think everyone is aware of the side show that's happening, but I don't think anyone is invested in the side show that's happening. It's like there's a fire raging. Okay, you can't go, Hey, that fire is not there.
Speaker 3: You know it.
Speaker 2: You're not sure why it started, you're not sure if they're fighting it, You're not You're not even sure, but you're like, you know that the fire is happening. And I think that's kind of where people are delving into the nuances of it, how it started, who is the person that did it. I don't think people are invested. I guess that's where I am with this, because I'm just I'm starting to fade. I'm faded, like Kanye on this one.
Speaker 3: It might be just you. I don't know this Raiders dee. What does d E stand for?
Speaker 2: Defensive end? You would have never got to that one. O.
Speaker 3: This Raiders player has become the first actively playing NFL player to be openly gay. And I could not help but think of Coulton Underwood because it's not like a competition, It's not like who can come out better or whatever. But this guy came out and he made a one hundred thousand dollars donation to the Trevor Project, which is a suicide prevention organization for GBTQ youth. And then on the flip side, Colton Underwood had lied to all these people and was allegedly abusive to his ex girlfriend and didn't donate.
Speaker 2: Shit on somebody else. Just report the good moment, all right, such a bitchy gay you really are.
Speaker 3: You're just the bitchiest.
Speaker 2: Gay of all time. Rude. His jersey is now the number one selling jersey in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Not only did his coming out and not hurt his career, I think it actually helped him. So that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Replay.
Speaker 3: That's it. That was, That was that was I'm not gonna lie I haven't listened to it yet.
Speaker 2: That was something that was something I have listened to it and those are some great moments right there. I'm glad you all made it to the end.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for many more moments to come. Here's to ten more years.
Speaker 2: Wow, could you imagine? Well, Happy holidays everybody. Thank you so much for listening and supporting wherever you do. We do appreciate each and every one of you. And Happy New Year, Happy New Year.