Speaker 1: Julio to the moon. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off, brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books. It's me, Joey P. Joe Pisafia with me today is Scott Bogman, and of course it's you. All. The peanuts and the Crackerjacks are here in the chat on the YouTube channel. If you haven't already, make sure you subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB channel. We're separate than the other Fantasy pros where it's just football all day, all the time. So here's the spot to get your baseball fixed, and that's what we provide you every day. Scott Bogman, it's great to see your face. I hope life is going better for you than it is the Anaheim Angels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: Even though the d back Scott absolutely smoked last night and have been on a downward spiral ever since playing the Dodgers, it is still going better than the Angels for sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so. The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim have not won a game in many moons. It's been a long time and I always feel like tasty. Well, you know they had a big hot stretch there for a while and then inevitably you know it's gonna come back around. But the thing is, if you have the big hot stretch and the big hole stretch, guess what that makes you a five hundred baseball team. So I don't know how you work your way out of this. I'm not sure, but but Larry wants to know if you're flying your d Backs flag upside down right now?
Speaker 3: I did, I am, I said, until they cut Mark Milance and this d Backs flag is hanging upside down in my lawn.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: I am so Lance. I can not of that. Yeah, not a big fan. Guy is piping ninety one down the middle of the plate. So not my favorite.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get to my favorite. Let's get to the headlines, and we're gonna start off with a cycle. Another cycle, well, this one by Eduardo Escobar, who was our lineup builder. Yesterday over on fandom we talked about those guys in the middle of the Mets lineup. We talked about Carrasco winning games looking for bad blakes. Now, well guess what we got them all? It was great. Carrasco ten strikeouts, and he gets tied for the major league lead with seven wins, so another big victory for them. Boba shit, HiT's a two run homer in a route of the Jays over the Orioles, I mean, excuse me, over the Royals, and Vlad Guerrero also went yard. So I am now I believe up to fourteen, So I'm coming for that leader board. I know Mayer's got seventeen, but I am right there. I am so close. And yesterday it was double dipping. You got two home runs for catchers, so I'm not sure how that worked out for everybody. We'll find out later in the show. Trout did finally get.
Speaker 3: A hit, finally, finally, big part of the problem, Trout, geez, way to get on track.
Speaker 1: Are you getting paid enough money to not get hits? Come on, he hadn't been hitless since May twenty eighth. That's a long time. And when Michael Wakes throwing three hit shutouts against you, I think that's that's like the biggest red flag he could possibly have. The Astros are very good yesterday again, three hits, a homer, a stolen base for Tucker. We're gonna talk a lot about Julio Rodriguez today. That's the guy we're gonna get to. Hunter Green, fantastic outing against your Diamondbacks. I continue to don't I just don't understand. Hunter Green has fallen off the charts in the America and the National League Rookie of the Year race, and I don't know why, but I still think he is very much in this race. Actually, Bobby, tell me about your thoughts of Hunter Green last night. I'm gonna go look and see what those odds are right now.
Speaker 3: I'm betting Yeah, Look, he was very good last night. I d Backs have the second highest k rate in the league right now. I believe behind maybe the Angels is the only team that that's worse than them.
Speaker 2: If i'm it could be the Braves.
Speaker 3: I get him confused, but they're real bad, the d Backs, and they're not on a good pace right now. And Hunter Green, you know, if you let him take advantage, he absolutely will. I think the reason why he's low on those Rookies the Year odds are because it is because the Reds are just gonna let him work it out in the big so he's gonna have if he sucks, he's gonna work it out in the bigs. If he's amazing, he's gonna work it out in the bigs. So it's gonna be a rollercoaster all year long with this dude. But to your credit, show the NL is wide open for Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 1: So he is forty odds forty one, forty to one.
Speaker 3: Like, how is it say his name or does it just say the field is forty to one and he's in it?
Speaker 1: I mean, and I was just making a sure like I'm looking at the right guy. Yeah, it's Hunter Green forty to one, forty five in one spot, thirty in another.
Speaker 2: I mean, who are the top three right now in the NL? You have that?
Speaker 1: I do, hold on one second, but that's just stunning. I mean I made a wager early on one hundred Green. I think I had it like nine to one or something like that, and of course he had to give up the five home runs. Everybody lost their mind and all that stuff happens. But man alive like that, that's just going in the wrong direction. I don't know if it's changed significantly in the last a few hours or anything like that, but in the National League so far, he got Mackenzie Gore Nolan Gorman say, yes, Uzuki's still at the top, but he has now moved to plus six hundred. So we went from like two to one to plus six hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, and then we'll still a chance for say how to win. I mean, if he had just backed on vanduel forty five, I mean, come on, it's a good bet to make. You know, if forty five to one, throw throw yourself twenty bucks on it and see if it works out or however much you know, whatever unit is to you.
Speaker 2: So I would I would do that.
Speaker 1: I just I just don't know, Like I mean, Nolan Gorman's dealing with a back injury. Mackenzie Gore has been great.
Speaker 2: But that's why I said it's wide open in there now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you look around everything. Suzuki is not the guy. I keep telling everybody.
Speaker 2: He's not the guy.
Speaker 1: We haven't seen Max Meyer yet. I mean, forty five to one hundred green right now, that's just absurd, Like, I mean, he might as well take a shot on it. It's something also in terms of what's going on in the news. Obviously, yesterday the Rangers Guardian game was postponed due to rain, and somebody on Twitter said, good call on John Gray. I'm like he got rained out the shows a new good call on John Gray. Are you not a weather man?
Speaker 2: To Joe? Come on, remember Nick, remember that the weather Man.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the weather I remember the Family Man. I remember the Family Man, the weather stretch of movies where he was playing people with the last with Man at the end of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll play bog Man at all.
Speaker 1: So I want to talk to you about individual defensive players. So many so okay, uh, san Diego Padres, Okay, Padre, San Diego Padres. Fernando Tettis Junior, the wrist looking better. He's apparently gonna start swinging a batsuit. Their speculation. I just heard on MLB Network before the show that it looks like you might get Fernando Tetis Junior back in June. Now that is very exciting for those of us who rostered him. I've roster him in the Black Book Challenge League, and I said, I'm gonna go take a shot on Glaber Torres to hold the fork down in the meantime. That's worked out. More on him later in the show, but Tatis, if he can come back in the next few weeks. That's a huge lift for this Padres offense that has really struggled for the most part this year.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of it kind of seems like they're waiting to break out until Tatis gets back with them, right so, because they've spent so much money on the roster, it looks so good and they're kind of underperforming at this point. My first snarky thought was, I can't wait for Fernando Tis to come back so he can blow out his shoulder after waiting on the wrists for the last six months because he decided not to have surgery on the shoulder. So I don't know, man, I hope he's okay. It's always better when you know the best players are actually playing.
Speaker 2: But I don't have.
Speaker 3: A ton of confidence in Tatis right now. And remember the dude fell on his wrist the day playing soccer. Like, I don't know, he just looks like he's waiting to get hurt.
Speaker 1: To me. Well, he was working on a shortstop too, which I thought was odd. I thought, if anything, let's get him out in the outfield where he doesn't have to take nearly as much contact, potentially nearly as many reps I mean, I get it, he's a shortstop. He wants to play short stop. But I don't know, man, maybe he's just better off than the outfit need that bat in that lineup. Tylor McGill expected back this weekend, Tyler the Terrible, so he shall return for the New York Metropolitans. So that's also good news. We can always use more pictures. Can we talk about this? Can we talk about Julio Rodriguez and what kind of tear this guy's been on? Now? That was my share. I had two guys in the share for American League Group of the Year. One was Rodriguez, one Bobby Wit the j Rod share looking good right now. A practice impatience, if you will. Bogman. Over April and March he had two six with a two to eighty four OVP, thirty strikeouts. Now the strikeouts haven't gone away. He's done twenty nine strikeouts in the month of May, six homers, seventeen R five steals, hit three ZHO nine in that month with an eight sixty six OPS. So far in June over six games, hitting three point fifty with a nine to sixty six OPS. So once again, Julio Rodriguez showing you why everyone was so excited about him. Yeah, but also a little less than impatience. I think for fantasy owners out there for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean when you when you take a rookie, and this is why everyone says to take one. You don't take multiple rookies, you know. This is why everyone says to take one, because they have such violent swings in their performance initially, and this is what this is what say. I did say I was amazing for the first month and has been awful ever since then. Julio is the opposite. He was awful the first month, has been amazing since then. And his stat cast page, his Baseball savon page, really shows you a rookie.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: His max ex velocity is top five percent, his k rate is bottom ten percent, you know, so it shows, it shows wild swings in a player like this, So you know, expect more bumps, more peaks and valleys for Julio moving forward this year.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I think you just named the film that Nick Cage is going to star as Scott Bogman in Peak Scott Bogman played by Nick Cage in Max VELOCITYX.
Speaker 2: Velocity, Max Exit Velocity. Maybe if we're talking about food.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna get to the front of that drive through? That's the question, all right, I can't believe it. Look at the line. You've gotta find a way to the front. The babbit leaders, I want to talk about this. Let's do a little deep dive here for a second. Some of the guys who have babbebs that are off the charts right now. Jady Martinez at four sixty eight on the year, Paul Goldschman at three ninety seven, Luis Arise at three ninety three, Garrett Cooper's been excelling three to eighty three, Xander Bogart's in the top ten, Tim Anderson, Devers, Chris Taylor, and Julio rounds out that top ten. So obviously we're looking at the it's you know, there's a certain sustainability factor to these things. Some of these guys that are in that three fifty to five hundred range of the names like Chris Taylor, Garrett Cooper, Arise, like these are the guys you gotta be a little afraid of. I know Rise is a big contact guy, but still like some of those guys, you gotta be a little worried about it. Even Machado, he's right up there at three sixty one. Eventually that's gonna come back a little bit, don't you.
Speaker 2: Think for sure?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, just looking at like like Chris Taylor has a very high career BABEP it's three forty six, so you know, uh, this is kind of what he does anyway, but three seventy seven is still well above that. So you know, anyone that is leading the league in backpup you should expect regression in because it showed you know, this stat shows a lot of luck. But you know, some of these guys are just good hitters. And the reason their backpeb besides because they sting the ball. They hit it very very hard, so you know, uh it it gets between those gaps a little quicker.
Speaker 2: So and that's what you see with a lot of these players here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's no surprise see names on that list, like you know, Ty France, Jeff McNeil's been very hot, he's been very good in there. Cabrian Hayes was one that surprised me. He'sitting two eighty nine in the year the babbitt is three sixty, hasn't it for a lot of power. But Brandon marsh is another guy with a weird one. He's got a three fifty six Babbitt but if you look over at the batting average is two fifty, so one hundred point difference there. That's one too. That's interesting. He's just been striking out a lot, but my goodness, and it makes the contact. It's definitely going out there. It's also good to get drin. Carlos Stanton back this week for the Yankees. He's on that top twenty five list. Also, Caesar Hernandez another guy that keeps popping up in some of these deep dives. Oh homers telling everybody, but so good outside of that, but in a points league, he's just finding ways to be productive, which I.
Speaker 3: Kind of like, yeah, I mean, I you know, I have Caesar in a bunch of leagues because he's hitting lead off, so uh, you know, a lot of runs, a lot of batting average, just blanking you in homers. And it's just kind of difficult to take a zero in homers these days on your roster because yeah, unless dfs, of course, but you know, because it seems like everybody hits twenty. So if you take a guy with zero you have to have the guy to hit forty that is going to make up for him. So it's just difficult to roster a guy like that sometimes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm out on those guys. It's the same reason I don't like the guys who are all power and no batting average either. I just I don't like the players that zap you somewhere else. I know some people say you can make it work, and you can. There's a little bit of luck into that too, almost too much.
Speaker 2: That's Moon Night out there. Your skills need to balance.
Speaker 1: So I haven't seen The Moonnight yet. Is it worth my time? Is it good?
Speaker 2: It is? Okay, it is. I've heard a lot of like describes incredible in it.
Speaker 3: He really, yes, so because he has to play so many different characters.
Speaker 2: So because Moonnight is got multiple personality, so.
Speaker 1: Nick Age can play a lot of different characters, but they all sound just like Nick.
Speaker 3: They all sound like Nick Cage, right, There's no there's no throw in your voice at all.
Speaker 2: There's no accents or anything.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to think my my top three Nick Cage movies have to be Raising Arizona. Still at the time, I still I think Raison Arsla is just amazing. I would say probably con Air and then face Off, right, is that like the like the.
Speaker 3: Con Air face Off have to be on there. The third one is really dealer's choice. You could throw a National Treasure in there. Uh national Treasure?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Uh that I don't mean it's not surprising because you get you will put your nose in the air about some movies.
Speaker 1: Just I will not see it's not true. I just thought, I like, yeah, but but you were Yeah, but you were young when con Air came out, come on, you know so Uh, I was in height, I was in college. I think when Conny Air came out. Really the buddy in the box? Uh, the Rock, I didn't like the rock. The rock to me was, how did.
Speaker 2: You not like the rock? What do you comedy? The rock was?
Speaker 1: It was great?
Speaker 3: Uh dude, Have you got to the part in Brooklyn nine nine where Kevin and Peralta are discussing all the wor Nick Cage.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I've gotten to that point. But I have gotten to the point in Brooklyn nine nine though, where we've gone through like the die Hard stuff and all the things. So he's obviously a man after my own heart. All right, here we go today in baseball history, which is also a fun fact, we're doing both of them together today. In nineteen ninety four, A's outfit Rickey Henderson Steels is one thousand, one hundredth career base on this day. Just for some perspective, last year in Major League Baseball, they were two thousand stolen bases in the entire league, playing one hundred and sixty two games against each other, it was twenty one hundred stolen bases.
Speaker 3: And then he said, now I am the greatest of all time. Right, what a speech.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love him. It's so funny. Okay, So, Glaber Torre, as we teased this at the top of the show, this was a player a lot of people left for dead, I continued to say in draft season, this was a player that has was too young, with too much talent, too much of that can't miss stuff. And also the fact that you saw the dude put up thirty home runs, and you put up a great season at a young age. So why are we going to give up on this guy altogether? He's dirt cheap. Let's take a flyer. Now. Entering today's action, Torres is ranked in the ninety fourth percentile among major leaguers within ninety two point three miles per hour. Exit velocity is five to seventy five. Expected slugging percentage ranks in the ninety second percent tile. The hard hit rate twelve point nine percent up from last year. So everything is here. I mean, the guy's on pace for a thirty eighty season and that's fantastic from the middle infield. He can't ask for more than that. So once again, I feel like the theme of today is patience. But all the numbers, all the deeper stats are telling you labor Tours is going in the right direction. That's a player. I feel like if you had drafted him, you took a shot. You're really proud of yourself. Is there any concern though, because you did see some of the downside last year? Are you saying, man, this is so great, this is the turnaround. Or are you saying, yes, this is the guy who's getting back to being the guy he was always supposed to be and showed us he could be just a few short years ago.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's getting back. You know.
Speaker 3: It's funny, WELSCHNEI were doing interviews in the season. You know Sarus pointed out Glabor Torres as a guy that he was investing a lot in, and if you look at him too, you know, hitting two forty seven, which isn't particularly fantastic. He's a career to sixty six hitter. But we just talked about Bapup Joe. His Backpup is to forty eight this year and his career is three hundred, so he's hitting fifty points below what his career is. So it looks like there's positive regression coming here for for Glabor Torres and his batting average, which is also going to lead to more homers and driving in more runs, to scoring more runs. So they're still meat on the bone for Torres to improve this year as well. So I'm definitely on board. I got multiple shares with Labor. I actually forgot a couple of Nicholas Cage movies. I'm looking at it now.
Speaker 1: Adaptation very good. That's a very good movie. H And also a match stick Man Struck, match stick Man, very good.
Speaker 2: Movie, match stick Man Out Love, Moonstruck.
Speaker 1: How great is he in Moonstruck?
Speaker 2: I don't think that moved hand.
Speaker 1: I lost my bride. Johnny has his hand. Johnny has his bride.
Speaker 3: That's great, hilarious, man, I feel like I don't need to see it anymore.
Speaker 2: And then he just killed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, match stick Man was a good one too. I forgot Dick Matts. Yeah, that's a good flame. We need more movies like that. Absolutely a really good movie.
Speaker 2: You Catch Me if you Can kind of has the same feel, you know, sister movies.
Speaker 1: So, sister shaster, you're picking a squad.
Speaker 3: Do you ever see Welcome to Colinwood. Have you ever seen that one? That's a good.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Clooney. Uh makes an appearance in that as well. So now that's not Nick Cage, that's Sam Rockwell.
Speaker 1: Sam rock Well, good dude, good dude, good actor. All right, stat heroes. Michael walk obviously the Nine Innings. Nobody touches that. He's at the top of the list.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Earned six, K's under Green was eight case. Carls Carrasco was terrific last night. No A. Cinderguard actually good, but again the strikeouts just three. I don't know. Cinder Gar is very frustrating. I'm out. I would trade him if I were you, off of this start, like take him off the good start, trade him because it's some point there's gonna be an injury. Probably. Dardo Escobar four for five with the homer, six RBIs in the cycle. Just a tremendous night for him again. Nailed that lineup builder yesterday. Kyle Tucker three for four, Jose al two very three for five with a home run, or Boy Julio two for five with the dinger. Brandon Drury continues to hit one home run for him. He was two.
Speaker 3: No, it was so disgusting about that bomb that Drury hit. Drury hit it as a diamondback that was released. Hit it off of Madison Bumgarner, who got all of Paul Goldschmidt's money, and that that whole thing just made me disgusted.
Speaker 1: So all gold Schmid's money sounds like a heist movie.
Speaker 2: Starring the Cage. Let's get it Paul money. We gotta get Jared's money.
Speaker 1: Gold Schmitz money's gone. Jerkson Profar three for four and also Luke Hooit with a home run last night. That zero's d seconds, by the way, I mean, come on one, that just kind of you know what happens? Are you hold on, Joe, hold on? This needs to be addressed.
Speaker 3: Are you about to tell me that you haven't seen Gone in sixty seconds? No, okay, all right, okay, if we're about to have our first fight.
Speaker 2: So just so you know what, if I was gonna say it's bad or if no, not.
Speaker 3: If it's bad that you haven't seen it, the thing is everyone has to sit through it.
Speaker 2: That's the rule.
Speaker 3: You have to have sat through Gone in sixty seconds because it's so bad. If you're gonna make any comments about Nick Cage, you have to have sat through that movie.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know he does this thing very passionate. Yeah, yeah, that zero that great. I bet we could get him on the show. He's not doing anything. You know what was fun the Netflix special on him where he did about the curse words that I did.
Speaker 3: That I didn't see, Uh, that I did not see, but I will watch it. I think you told me about that too.
Speaker 1: It was good sports seeing. I think you'd enjoy it. Dad on the list, Oh my god, Last King Is should be top of your list, bro, so good. Six earned runs for Daniel Lynch. Christian Xavier was bad. I'll take the L on that one. Blake Snell was bad. I'll take the w on that one because they said, let's go after Blake Snell with the Mets last night. The Mets of the number one offense in baseball, which is pretty terrifying considering they haven't had Jacob de gromer matchers or pitch all that much. Geez Like, what that team could be is frightening. Uenio Suarez, the best player in baseball, went over four with four strikeouts, So just hold your breath. Everybody drank Grisham again over three three k's. I mean, this UD's gonna get released if he keeps us up. Trevor story. If only somebody told you to deal this guy over four to two k's. Look, it's going in the other direction.
Speaker 2: What a shock.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're probably gonna cash him in for Vlad. Two weeks ago, Joe Adele came up and went over three with two strikeouts. Bobby with Junior over four with a k. Eric Cosmer same thing, hitting two point fifty five in May, he's hitting a buck thirty all the way. Uh since in the first week of June, So a way to go, Eric Cosmer. All right, let's get to the home run board, boys and girls. It's uh, it's got Mike Maher on it, which still makes me depress at seventeen. But I'm coming, fuck, coming up, baby, coming for that number one spot, coming for the board. Move the mount, Mayor, can you can you verify that and do something here useful? What number am I on the home run? I'm either fourteen or fifteen? Cal Riley?
Speaker 2: Dare you? Mayor does a great every day? How dare you? Joe?
Speaker 1: This is fun. It's part of the shtick of the show. I picked Flatty because I said, I'm not playing your catcher game. Yesterday. If you took a catcher, you got double points. Only one catcher hit a home run and no one called it. It was cal Rawley, and poor Welsh changed his pick. He actually changed his pick to a catcher when he found that out. So sorry, you gotta stick with what works. Yeah, I don't know where I'm at there.
Speaker 4: Let's go to a little betting pros and talk a little bit about bet MGM, the King of sportsbooks bet ten dollars. He's laughing already win two hundred when he used the promo code leading off right here on Fantasy Pros again, the promo code is leading off. Go to betmgm dot com or download the bet mgm app Bet two hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, bet you you could, you could bet you. What all I gotta do is bet ten to win two hundred again. This is at bet MGM. Use the promo code leading off. Be responsibly and use the promo code leading off when you do. We got some fun stuff on the slate. We were digging around for some fun ones today. A lot of offense today. That's what I like today. Nolan Aronado is the first one on DKs at one and a half. The money is plus one fifteen on the juice. Nick Casianos plus one ten at the one and a half total bases total basis for Matt Olsen at one and a half also plus one and fifteen, So you get a lot of guys. And don't forget about Wan Sodo zero point five total bases is minus one thirty five. Anytime you get a number like that on Sodo. I'm all in now, Bogman, I don't know what's going on because you put BVP numbers in the show sheet and you said, Joe, don't delete these, you moron.
Speaker 3: Well you deleted them last week, so I figured I just used the link instead, so if you click on that link you can see them.
Speaker 1: Oh so the BVP is so you created a failsafe for the old man to make sure that you didn't delete that.
Speaker 2: That's what Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So Miguel Cabrera six for fifty eight with what would that be two homers and five doubles against Jose Quintana. Obviously, these guys are both very old and have a lot of experience against each other. Brandon Crawford eleven for thirty five, that's three forty four average, with a double and a triple and a bomb against from Man Marquez. Robbie Grossman also hitting over three hundred against Quintana. He has three doubles against him. Timy Lostella six for fifteen, Francisco Lindor five for eleven against Darvish, Jose Glaciers five for fourteen against Jose Iglesias. C. J. Crohn five for twelve against Carlos for Dawn with a bomb as well.
Speaker 2: Those are the PBB guys for today.
Speaker 1: I'm getting hazed once again. Here's Mayor. Blue text means it's a link. Joe, Welcome to the Internet, thanks Mayor. Because I was literally looking around going. I don't see it. I can't delete it if it's not in there.
Speaker 2: No, dundee, what kind of mail is this? I only get my male host mail.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this electronic mail. I don't know, but I am at delivers the electronic mail. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Fifteen. So that means railation.
Speaker 1: I just want to I just want to be clear here. That means that I am probably one of these tied for or almost there fifteen sixteen guys. So I just want to. I just want to say that we're getting close.
Speaker 3: We're getting hard as mayor tell me how many I have, probably like six.
Speaker 1: So I mean, do you pick every day? I need to start picking every day.
Speaker 2: I need to do it. I need if you want to pick it part of my rotation, I will well.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean it's very easy. You go in there and if you want to be a part of this, we're still doing. Look, we're doing prizes for the month of June. You're gonna win a free leading Off T shirt just for hanging out. Maybe you don't win the overall prize, which is a TA Tease autograph Jersey, I don't know which risk he's gonna autograph food. But we'll see. But the uh, the giveaway we still got in June. If you want to get in on the home Run Contest, even if it's just for the last few months, and try to win for the month, go do our discord Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat. It's free to join if you're a premium member of Fantasy Pros. You can make home run calls. You can hang out with Bogman and myself on stages. I'm gonna be doing a lot of mock drafts with everybody there, so there's a lot of fun stuff happening this summer and all the way in season. That's the place to be, especially for Bogmin and myself. Stage is after dark when everybody else is asleep, and Bogman and I are the only two people still awake doing stages and working at Fantasy Pros. That is well, Friedman's always working. Friedman sleeps for three hours, he's on that Da Vinci sleep But everybody else it's just being Bogman up there, so nobody knows what we're talking about, what we're doing. It's a great time. We do great stuff over there, so I encourage everybody check out the discord. Also, if you're looking at join leagues, it's a great place to go and do that. Also, so let's get to the pitchers tonight. So a lot of big name pitchers, so keep it simple. On DK, you got Schooble at nine point eight against the Pirates. To me, that dude's a lock. You're looking at then a bunch of high price guys. So instead of going up to the ten k range, you can stay with Tayon and the Yankees. You've got a good matchup with Gain's the Twins, I think tonight. Other than that, you're gonna have to pay up for Rodon at home, who's been excellent at home, not so much on the road. Manoa at ten k, Verlander ten six. If I'm gonna pay up for somebody, I'm gonna pay up for Verlander. You put him in school together and you just cheap out on offense tonight, I think it's a pitching night. Same thing on FanDuel. Everybody's basically you know ten four or not like school how Rights ten five, Verlanders ten nine, Manoah's eleven k. The only guy below ten is Curls were Don at nine to nine and tie on at nine to five. Here's what you do. You play multi entry. You make up a lineup that you like, give yourself a little leeway there, and you just have one with every single picture. It's a five lineup kind of night. In tournaments, if you hit one of them, awesome, you're probably gonna hit a nice pay line and who knows, who knows how that could be. But I'm telling you right now, no, I didn't jink Schooble Busy Risiges likee jink school. I've been talking about Schooble and rostering him in dfs for months.
Speaker 3: Now, come on, do we go over how quickly you said his name without issue Bussiges.
Speaker 2: I mean that was yeah, I mean, I mean that was amazing.
Speaker 1: He's an O G Peanut and cracker Jack, which means just it just flowed so fast.
Speaker 2: It was surprising.
Speaker 1: Well I was. People don't know this. I was actually a member of the Wu Tang clan when it originally formed.
Speaker 2: But is that right?
Speaker 1: Eventually yeah, I got cut out. Yeah, it was bisit risig is a piece of pia. That was a.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't even know how to argue against that, So.
Speaker 1: It was it was the pizza. I was the pizza and the dirty bastard method man and inspected deck, and that.
Speaker 3: Was the entire method man man. I was in there, so don't forget about me.
Speaker 1: See look he knows wu tang for the pizza.
Speaker 3: The remember the race draft in the Chappelle Show, Oh God, the time shizzle.
Speaker 1: The all time and great sketches ever. All right, let's get to the home run call tonight. I'm going with Jordan Alvarez tonight against Chris Flexen. High fly ball rate gives up Homer's small ballpark, big honking slugger. Let's go. Let's keep it simple, coming for that board, baby, let's go. And you know what, you know, if I get the sixteen and I'm tied with everybody, you know, I'm gonna be with those and seventeen people tied with sixteen. He's not gonna put my name on the board. I'm gonna make sure Ethan puts my name of the people there, just so I'm right behind Mayor. I'm gonna make sure I talk to him about it.
Speaker 2: May name off of the list. I will also tip I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go with Alvarez, but you already had him on the sheet. That's getting to the sheet first. That's what it does for you. So I will go with big meat. Pete, let's go along, So get a bomb. Let's go all right, Pete Alonso for Bogman. Tonight in the home run contest, Mayor's going with Bryce Harper again. Oh God, something different, God, Mayor also mister Buster just pointing out acknowledging the first year anniversary of the Discord.
Speaker 1: Channel and the home run contest. So there you go. So this started off. It is something I used to do with another network and people loved it. We had a good time, and I brought it over here and Dan and I were just going head to head last year and I said, let's let's open it up to everybody, and everybody wanted to get in on it. And then before you know it, the bots were created in order to get all the home runs. And now Wonky Penguin's kind of in charge of it. I feel like, as she should be in charge of everything, Mike Mayor should be in charge of nothing, but he does some things as well. But it's it's great, It's it's a fun way for all of us interact talk trash, and I just and I was, I was marked of April, the slow April. Remember that every year where Mark de Chera would do nothing for a month that you would trade for him. God, I miss those days.
Speaker 3: That guy just needed to get into spring training a month early. I guess right, it's whatever happened for him.
Speaker 1: It was a clockwork mark. To Scherer, there's a two hundred and you know, two home runs in April. There's May three sixty with eleven digs, just waiting for.
Speaker 3: The weather to warm up. So yeah, he grew up only in warm weather places. So I like bad excuse always. Well, you know, he grew up around all the warm weather.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you say so baseball's played outside, it's not really, you know, it's not like, you know, we're almost playing baseball in the snow, except in Colorado. But that's a story for another time. If you enjoy the show, and I know you do, make sure you subscribe to Fantasy pros MLB channel. We're trying to hit eight thousand subscribers. That's the new goal. We are well on the way to that. We want you to be a part of it. If you want to watch us live at any time every day at noon Eastern, we're live on the channel. You could be a part of it. If you're a subscriber, you can comment. You could be a part of this community here that we continue to grow, making baseball fun again, talking about all of the stats, but also talking about stupid nickage movies. This is why you're here for the show. And if you're listening to the podcast, give us a nice review on iTunes or wherever the heck you listen to your podcast, because I know you do. It's literally the least thing you can do and it means a big deal to us. So we appreciate that. We appreciate you, and that will do for us. But the story of the of the game goes on or Scott Bogman I the cage. We'll see you next time. Kids see I lost my hand.