Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Dolores Catana. Hi weld on. What are all these hearts and things in the background? What's going on?
Speaker 1: I my son just sent them to me because I had a heart ablasion yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how are you feeling.
Speaker 1: Like shit? How do you feel like shit? Okay, good, we're together.
Speaker 2: Feeling like shit, feeling like shit. Not as much shit as probably Jax feels like. But I cannot even so. I've never done a recap with Dolores before. This is our first time together. We've done but no, it's not our first time together.
Speaker 1: We can we can talk some shit.
Speaker 2: We can really talk some shit. But before we even get into that one, I'm thinking about you. I hope that you feel better for those listeners that we have. How did you know that you needed to go in and get an ablazion?
Speaker 1: So my heart was beating out of my chest. You know, sometimes you feel like you have like a flutter. It feels like a butterfly and it goes away. Well, it started to come more frequent and more frequently, and then I got a pain from the middle of my chest to my shoulder when I was driving one day, and I was like, that's not right. So anyway, it wouldn't go away, and I decided to go to a cardiologist and he said, you're an aphib So aphib is a real fibrillation or however you say, and you know you're a walking stroke. You can have a stroke. So so many people just ignore that. So I'm telling everybody, if you get those flutters in your chest, go see a doctor. So then yesterday I had to go to the hospital and they went through my groin which is really sorroid, and into my heart and they kind of shock your heart and quarterize.
Speaker 2: It and then they're like, wake up, heart, we're doing it this way. Yeah, is that what it is? Okay? But you feel okay? And is there any recovery to it? Let's just take it easy.
Speaker 1: Take it easy for like a week. But yeah, but you know, like yourself, okay, I'm not I'm no teddy mallincamp.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, stop. I cursed you out.
Speaker 1: Like you had just gone home and you're at the fucking gym on the treadmill, sweating it out, and I'm like, fuck, I gotta go to the gym. Like look at her, and I'm like, up twenty pounds, okay.
Speaker 2: Me to me too. Steroids are not my friend. So all the dudes that take steroids, I can't even tell you how you function in life because it made me so like grumpy and agitated and gain weight, like in places I would never want to gain weight.
Speaker 1: I did swear at you when I was walking into the gym because I fucking hate it. I hate going to the gym.
Speaker 2: You were there because well, good good. Because I say to my friend that always bitches about going to the gym, but she's like, has a like a training goal coming up. I'm like, listen, do you know what I would do to be able to walk into the gym every day and be able to work out and something that I wanted to also kind of talk about. When you know, everybody's like, oh, Teddy, you're so strong, you're this you and now you didn't wear a wig. You looked like you just are so fierce. I want to say, like there's good days and there's bad days, and like we really have to and I'm sure the same went with you when you were deciding to go get your heart checked, like, yeah, that night was a good night. I felt like absolute donkey the next day like so a lot.
Speaker 1: And then and then it catches up to you the next day like you feel good, right, yeah, and then the next day you pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's something that's okay. It's okay to be able to you know, everyone thinks that you're gonna get sick or you're gonna have a procedure and then everything stops. But then we don't talk about the mental health aspect, where like then depression will sink in you feel like the normal. Yeah. Yeah, So I think that that happens no matter what you're grieving or what kind of pain you're in, whether it's physical pain or in this case, whatever Jack's is going through and Brittany and all the shit shows, Like I mean, it is a freaking shit show. So the first question that I have as we get into the valley is would you rather who? Would you rather? Jack's or Jesse?
Speaker 1: Oh? Jack, I mean I I you know, he's just a bigger guy, but you know, neither one.
Speaker 2: To be honest, you have to pick you know how it's Jack's.
Speaker 1: Is it like? Is it aesthetically or Es is not a bad looking guy?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna do is one is who would you rather have sex with? And two? Who would you rather be married to?
Speaker 1: How can I have to? What are you asking me to pick shit for?
Speaker 2: Because sometimes we pick shit sometimes this is reality.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna I am only doing this because it's you that are not even going to give you this answer. You're gonna get me today, aren't you? You fuck her?
Speaker 2: Yes, obviously, you know you're lucky. I miss you good. This is you know you really lean I really lean into it. People are liking me right now. I'm like, oh now, helly, I always liked you.
Speaker 1: You know that? Who would I rather be married to? Definitely Jesse. I can handle Jesse. Jacks is a cracked egg. You cannot handle that guy. You cannot reason with that guy. He's a fucking disaster.
Speaker 2: But you want to bone down with him, Well that's just like a bone.
Speaker 1: But Jesse, Jesse I can handle like as a man because I'm probably more of a man than him that I could probably like manhandle him.
Speaker 2: I almost just split up my soda, which, by the way, I didn't drink SODA's until after I was in the hospital. Now it's like a pound diet. Cox uh dicted. Well, I think you know, we weren't able to go into some of the past episodes, but you know, we'll just we'll talk about episode three right now. It starts out Janet's husband Jason, comes over to Britney's house. Jason helped drive jacks to rehab and get checked in. He says, Jackson is having a hard time separating being mad at Brittany from getting help from for himself. So this is the part that I find a little bit odd. Why be mad at Britney when you're trying to get help for yourself at this point, when you're trying to get help, get help.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you because he's not humbled yet, Okay, because.
Speaker 2: I haven't hit rock bottom.
Speaker 1: No, I have dealt with addiction in my family. And on the way to bring in that person to rehab, I was gonna punch her in the face because I said.
Speaker 2: You're not here. She was cocky. She was cocky, and we brought her.
Speaker 1: There and she was on the phone and I said, you didn't come here to have fun. So when you unless you're going there loathing and hating yourself, he is not starting off on the right foot.
Speaker 2: You need to hit rock bottom. I agree with you, and especially the other day. I don't know all the backstory to this, but he was recently on an Instagram live and who knows what he was talking about because I only saw a screen grab, but he was on Instagram Live. And then you see his publicist, the one he was allegedly having an affair with, say, get off the live. Ooh wait is he still? How's he doing that?
Speaker 1: From rehab?
Speaker 2: You need to.
Speaker 1: Be humboldt however that is, and that's people places things. You strip yourself from everything and break yourself down and then you come up to being a person from scratch.
Speaker 2: But I also don't think he wants to be sober. He may not want to get to the where he's blowing lines and breaking his furniture. But I don't think he's interested in sobriety, I think, and I do. Do you think he's interested in not hooking up with chicks anymore?
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's me, not of his addiction, right, So it's all about discipline and getting rid of that whole past life like you have to you can never be around it again. You can't even take a sip of a beer. It's over. It is over.
Speaker 2: It's all or nothing, right, Yes, And especially that's what he's confusing here in California because there's all this California sober discussion where it's like, well, I'm not doing coke anymore, but I can still drink alcohol. No, But I that if you're drinking alcohol, the next step is I'm going to be drunk and I'm gonna want coke.
Speaker 1: If I'm a trigger at it, well it's a trigger, right, yeah, So you start that and that's and.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that that doesn't that makes him a terrible person. I'm just saying that may mean he's not ready and he's doing and he keeps saying, I'm doing it for my son, but then do it, well, I'm doing yourself too. Well.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I believe in doing things for your kids, like I believe in finding the strength to do something in your love for your children. It has gotten me from the depths of how like having to be strong for the people I love. Like that'll do it, Patty, And you know, that I know, you know who knows better than you. You know, you fight every day and he has to want it now.
Speaker 2: But he has to want it and he has to also know that life not doing it is going to be significantly better than the life he's living right now. And I don't think he believes that.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to have something to work with, so I could. I haven't been able to sleep. And I happen to turn on Bravo the other day and what was on but their wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh I never saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw their wedding. It just it was on, and it was so weird to watch everybody so young. And you see those memes on Instagram, like you know they say like, oh, twenty minutes from now, she didn't know she'd hear the worst news of her life, like it's somebody. And I was like thinking with each person like Arianna and Tom, like oh, you know, five years from now, she will know that he's going to be sleeping with Raquel who's in the room next to them, or you know, or Sheen is going to be married with the kid and what was it?
Speaker 2: Lala Kent was Lala was there with no neck?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Randall. But he couldn't be filmed. I mean, I can't even remember, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was filmed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was there.
Speaker 1: She was like crying when she was when Brittany was dancing with her father, so.
Speaker 2: Like, he reminds me of the guy from ninety Day Fiance, Big Gud big big as brow.
Speaker 1: No, Randall, don't come from me. I'm sorry, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: So you're not kidding. You're so full of shit. You're not kidding. You just don't want him to come for you because he's kind of scary. We don't need to fight people, not on TV anymore. We'll stick to people solely on television. Okay, but do you think that Brittany is in the wrong at all for any of this stuff? I know you're as you're watching the wedding, Like you don't think that she knew this ship was coming. He cheated on her, like a bajillion times.
Speaker 1: He cheated on her. He got, he drank, he did. She was in love, young and dumb. She was in love. I've I don't judge anybody for that. Doesn't make it Just because she's at it doesn't make it okay for him to keep doing it. Right, you know what I mean, Like, don't fucking rhyn the girl into the ground. She's crazy about you. But I always look at people where they how they grew up their relationship and things were affected by our childhoods as you know.
Speaker 2: So there was a part of me.
Speaker 1: That felt I have I do feel bad for Jacks because I know I don't think he ever really had a chance. He's not close with his family. He brought he brought the father's ashes to the wedding, and that's the only family he had there. Yeah, his mom, like his sister was there, but they don't really talk. Now, Like I looked into all this you got me crazy with this podcast.
Speaker 2: That you got it it makes you psycho and also you have psycho. You don't really know this because people don't significantly hate you to like another level. But like theirs was probably like six years where I was so hated online and it really kind of started like getting to me mentally.
Speaker 1: If you don't look, though, there's no such.
Speaker 2: Thing as not looking when you work in the business and you keep doing it like it's there's no such thing. People don't let it bother you, let it let's you.
Speaker 1: Let it buy But if you don't look it, don't say.
Speaker 2: But also, how do you think Jax could not look like? I think he's Also every time he funks up, he's hated even more. And so like sometimes when you're really hated, you go double down and you do it roundable. He's not affected, Teddy, I's not affected. I don't think he realizes he's an asshole. No, you're well, you're right, like you were on Traders with him, Like do you think he is arranging narcissist allegedly?
Speaker 1: No, no, he listen. Tom was like a puppy that shits on the floor and then he gets hit. He doesn't know why he why does everyone hate me? I just said it on the floor. But he's like, I'm the most hated man. I cannot be a trader, Like the whole world hates me. But it didn't bathe him. It didn't Teddy, it didn't like penetrate and.
Speaker 2: Where I feel Jacks would lean into it and be like I want to be the trader. I want to do this like I want to be the biggest asshole. But either way we get through this. It's broken. He's broken.
Speaker 1: You can't fix that. There's a thing I saw on Instagram one time, be careful picking up broken glass, like shard glass because you cut yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think they both kind of know, but at this time we're probably like eight years and ten years and twelve years and who knows into their relationship. Then Janet and Michelle, which honestly, Michelle could push me right over the edge every single time that she comes on the screen. I'm like, I know that I was notoriously boring, but I'm like, listen here, I'm in recovery and I don't need to watch you. I'm tired. And then she comes on and I'm like, I need freaking whatever it's called toothpicks to hold my eyelids open. She starts to talk and I'm like, no, yeah, I cat she is where my joy goes to die. I mean like.
Speaker 1: She was crying. I mean she was crying the other day because I know we have to get but we have to get to that before. I'm sorry, I'm just so.
Speaker 2: I know, we're so excited, but then we get the war. The other thing is they're talking about the rehab thing. Then Kristen and Luke come to the house, and then Luke as if he wasn't enough already becomes completely unfuckable because he outs the boy group. I'm sorry, is.
Speaker 1: That a boy group or a circle jerk? It's like a big fucking lank fest on that. Oh, they think they're so cool that they have this like group text.
Speaker 2: Like join the fucking club. We all have group texts and nothing stay inside.
Speaker 1: Saw the group text between me and my friends, the pictures, the memes that go up.
Speaker 2: But if my group text with Tamra, if one of the additional people who I'm not going to say because I don't want them to get DMS was then sharing it on television, I would be freaking furious. I mean, I know you guys are saying Danny brought it up on camera first, but to me it came out as as what's his name? As Luke telling it.
Speaker 1: I'm blaming Danny. He knows he's no amateur. He's not an amateur. He knows what he was doing. What was he thinking? Did he get bottle brain? Diaper brain? You had a house with the three kids under three? Three kids, I have three kids under three, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, and how much are you doing it? At this point? And like, listen, do you live in Valencia yet or not, because I don't want to hear about it unless you are.
Speaker 1: I don't know where Valencia is, but I can tell you that he's in the house too much.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that he needs to be out doing more things if he's reading through the Oh.
Speaker 1: Santa she finally, she finally folded and went there. He wanted to go there and then whatever, but anyway, boychat, boychat, So he tells this dweeb. Yeah, first of all, if they think if some guy was a rat like that in New Jersey, oh boy, you that's what I'm saying, Teddy, listen to me. If that happened here, Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 2: No Santa Clarita there in Jersey. No, you get your ass kicked. That is.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: But I think both of them would get their ass kicked. They were both they would both get when. I think Luke was upset that he didn't wasn't on the group chat, and that's why he shared it. And then I think that did.
Speaker 1: He say he shared it? Did he ever say why you shared it? Luke?
Speaker 2: How quickly you went from hating the La Drama last season to be the bone collector this season. I love how this this is already written bone collector, Like Kristin has definitely taught him.
Speaker 1: Well, so listen, you know, let's go back to the wedding. They say Kristin has like a golden vagina. She breaks one heart after another. Well, Lalla was like, because at the wedding there was some guy crying to her with a beard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he turned out to be an asshole too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she was like, she was like breaking his little heart at the wedding and he came to the wedding to be with her and she was ignoring him. She was just annoyed he was there. So then lalas like, look at him crying in the corners. She's got like a golden vagina. This is what she does to these guys.
Speaker 2: And I want to be clear, I love Kristin. Like I think Kristen's a necessity on the show. In person, She's really cool and nice. Where some of these people I've met in person and I'm like, I could do or do without you like being around me. I like Kristin.
Speaker 1: You know what I know about Kristin that Arianna called her when Tom stabbed when Tom did to her, like she broke up Tom and Arianna broke up.
Speaker 2: Kristen and Tom correct Arianna. Yeah. And then when Tom broke up with see what the fuck you got me going on here? Yeah, and went down We're deep down the rabbit hole. We have to stay for.
Speaker 1: Arihanna was just sweet. It was just a At Kristen's baby shower, Arianna went to Kristen and Kristen embraced her when Tom broke her heart. That's why when you're saying you like Kristin, I'm saying that said about.
Speaker 2: Kristen because people keep going back to her, so people want to talk about her on the show. But either way, then we get into this conversation where Michelle. Was Michelle seeing Aaron last summer or was it just happening? You know, like, I think.
Speaker 1: They were seeing each other, and I don't give a fuck. He wasn't nice to her, He treated her, He was arrogant.
Speaker 2: So Jesse was Jesse.
Speaker 1: Was mean to her from what she says now, I'm just getting new to.
Speaker 2: We believe her. Yeah, I mean, I don't think Jesse is a great guy, but I also think that Michelle knows exactly how to push buttons. But either way, there.
Speaker 1: Say they were not compatibible, that is. And anyway, I hope the honey guy was worth it because now he hates her. She don't care that he hates her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Then Jesse says, Michelle admits to cheating on him. If it wasn't with Airy, admitted it.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is at the beginning. Jesse says that she admitted it. This happened last year, after the season. But then if it wasn't with Aaron, then she cheated twice.
Speaker 1: Just now, I think she's lying. I think she cheated with Aaron, but she tried to cover up because Erin's in the picture now, so she just wanted to admit to it, but not to her daughter.
Speaker 2: Saying I love you to Aarin on last week's episode or two weeks episode ago, showed me that he's been in the life for a pretty long time. Yeah. I mean, I don't know any men my kids would say I love you too, other than their dad. Well, after two months of dating like that seems Banana Tree.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Banana Trees, Jesse's a good dad. Jesse seems like a good dad. He seems very attentive to her. The baby but then she was saying he doesn't pay child support.
Speaker 2: That actually shocked me. But also I think Kristin and Jesse using each other to create chaos is a little bit of like what I needed on this show. Oh listen, it was.
Speaker 1: We needed predictable, and you know what, they're thick as thieves, those two.
Speaker 2: They are because they know you know what they need us. Then yeah, and Kristin go to a fertility acupuncturist. Kristin and Luke are still trying to get pregnant. They had pregnancy loss last year. Nia says she got pregnant after two months of fertility acupuncture. Nia wanting to have more babies while still being in the apartment is absurd. Like if I was the acupuncturist, I'd be like, no.
Speaker 1: She should just slow down for a minute and you put for her body's sake, it's a lot on your body. She had twins and she had like I think.
Speaker 2: She's concerned on once. She I think she's very and I have been this way too, so I understand. I think she wants to have all the kids she wants to have right away so that she can get in the best shape of her life and blah blah blah. But I think what happens then is sometimes we mistake, and I am at fault of this, we mistake some of our sadness or unhappiness as exult austion when we have little kids versus I need to deal with some other things in my life, which I think is going to play out throughout the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Well, that's very telling. But see, it's been so long since I've had little ones. You still have little ones. It's been so long that I don't remember any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for me, like we you know, we got to a point where racing from activity A to activity mommy and me, this the blah blah blah blah blah, And you're so booked up that at the end of the night, when sometimes you're emotionally, you're like, well, I did do sixty five million things today, So maybe that's why, or maybe I did sixty five million things today because I didn't want to address certain things that were going on that I needed to handle. Well, I think that is that that goes for.
Speaker 1: Across the board in life. Yeah, Like I didn't stop for probably twenty years, Teddy, Like I just went and went and went and didn't sit down and w cluttered my life with nonsensical busyness and too many people. And it's only recent that I did calm down and stop that.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't have a choice. Your show's no longer being filmed.
Speaker 1: That's true. Actually, yeah, I'm fired.
Speaker 2: But then we get back to the group chat, the boys chat, and Jack's Jax, this was your first mistake. Do not organize a group chat of I have four people in my group chat and it annoys me, and I have like twenty group chats. But Jack's organized a group chat of twenty guys where they have locker room This is not term I nor I knew or could use, but locker room chat. And Jesse asked the chat how Michelle is affording her place when she hasn't made commission in two years. Then he says he has evidence that she's sleeping with a billionaire for fifteen hundred dollars a night. Who is it? This is my phone number.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, listen, she should it's for the full night? Is at fifteen hundreds? She should get more? Does she have to stay all night?
Speaker 2: I mean we get more for a paid post on the story saying that's a twenty secondaryis you got it up your game?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you just let him look at it? Do you have to do something for that? I mean, I want to understand going very far.
Speaker 2: But my guess is that when when Jesse was sending these kind of text messages that then Daniel then brought to Luke is maybe when he was still in the drinking some nights and then he would just be shit talking. You know, some people should talk and they don't actually mean what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Listen, how many.
Speaker 2: Times you really care? If?
Speaker 1: But huh do you?
Speaker 2: I don't think he really thinks that she's been sleeping with a billionaire for fifteen hundred dollars a night.
Speaker 1: Well, if so, he hates her so fucking much, he's going to bring it out. So I thought when she so, Now they're at Dave and Busters and Brittany tells.
Speaker 2: Her also, would you want your adult birthday at Dave and Busters?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That was like not for me. But before we even get Dave and Busters, they were talking about how they think that Danny can't handle his alcohol. Listen, we need people that can handle their alcohol but also still be inappropriate on this show. So we got to figure out a happy medium.
Speaker 1: But Danny's been in some trouble. While he's drinking, he gets a.
Speaker 2: Little handsy, a little handsy.
Speaker 1: Surprised. I was very surprised to hear that.
Speaker 2: I know he goes to the church. I go to Danny.
Speaker 1: Danny drink from the well at the church. You better be good. Go to confession, Danny, and you're.
Speaker 2: With like the most beautiful this is. This goes to show that if you're gonna be handsy and do inappropriate things, it doesn't matter how beautiful your significant other is. You're just that's maybe who you are or who you're natty.
Speaker 1: My friend's husband used to cheat on her with a four hundred pounds woman with no teeth, and she would wear the velvet though I mean no three She had like three strands of hair roll messy and no teeth summer teeth and she was four hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he loved her.
Speaker 1: He cheated, He left my friend for her.
Speaker 2: But also I want to see the scene where I like Alex Baskin, let us know. I want to see the scene because they have the actual footage of Jasmine and her girlfriend confronting Danny, but they only showed us a flashback of that.
Speaker 1: Now, did Jasmine and her girlfriend confront Danny because he was inappropriate with Jasmine as well?
Speaker 2: So what we found out on the after show regarding this whole Danny being touchy feely, which I'm not sure this story helps Danny at all, but it's that Jasmine brought up him being touchy feely with her on camera because he hadn't apologized to Jasmine's girlfriend. But the problem was Danny thought he was handsy with Michelle.
Speaker 1: He was that drunk, He was that drunk, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't even know who's handsy.
Speaker 1: No, I get it now, I was so confused, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so apparently he doesn't know who he was handsy with. But of course then that means he's going to share text messages that he like. Take Danny off the group chat if you don't want it shared because he's loose lips drunk?
Speaker 1: Or was he drunk when he was watching the kids and he was on the couch and he told the vagina.
Speaker 2: No, I hope not.
Speaker 1: Was he I mean he knew what he was doing then.
Speaker 2: I don't know. My guess is Danny potentially really wants to be on this show, and he doesn't know how to like call. He just says stuff that's unnecessary. Yeah, I know, but then those are the one.
Speaker 1: You got to watch out for, Teddy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then Janet decides she wants to throw her birthday party at Dave and Buster's by the way in Northridge. Been there, had a child's birthday there, Like, I don't know, adult, David, it doesn't matter if you're in LA. You do know, and you know that. I'm confused which adult wants to have a Dave? Do you want a Dave and Buster's birthday? No?
Speaker 1: And I don't want to go there for a kid, even which I don't want to go anywhere near there. I done with those things. I've been done with those things for over twenty years.
Speaker 2: Also was like, why did she have to carry two beers at one time? Drink all the beers you want? It's your birthday. We haven't seen you be like loose lips, Danny, But why do you need to hold two Like there's a million people to get your drink around, Honny?
Speaker 1: You know all I could think of when I was watching that whole thing. I spend thirty thousand dollars on a finale party here. Okay, I hired actors, I got whiskey flowed people flown in from Ireland. I had Irish flowers. They don't even I.
Speaker 2: Don't even remember seeing any of this, So that's what I remember, you just sitting at the table.
Speaker 1: I had my my garage turned into a casino with our faces on coins that they never showed. And then I had like Irish cooks make it, you know, when we did like.
Speaker 2: The fighter, everybody fighting in this.
Speaker 1: In this room right here.
Speaker 2: But that's the only thing I remember is that room. So you could have just done that and removed the heart.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking to myself, Dave and Busters and Beer, it's the fuck out of here, the fuck and we're canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, because this shows that this show is not about the lifestyle. It's about the drama. And but okay, she has the party. Then she's kind of bossy about the Dave and Bosters and listen, I'm a bossy person, so I get it. But like she wants everybody else to Dave and Buster the way she Dave and Busters, and I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: There's a pro and she went over it first. You come in.
Speaker 2: First, she goes to the present room where.
Speaker 1: You can get your ticket.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, first, you must wear.
Speaker 1: And a fanny pack, which I was like, that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A pain if you have to be you have to pull it to the side, or you have to decide if you're gonna take a fanny one.
Speaker 1: I hope I don't get invited to Brabo Khon and I meet none of these people. I've never had beef with anybody before until you fucking pulled me into this. I just can't help myself, I know.
Speaker 2: But like also, like this isn't a kids party. Why are you in rompers and fanny packs? I own all these things, but I make a choice when to wear them. And the choice is not one double fister.
Speaker 1: What else would you wear there?
Speaker 2: Jammies? This what I have on?
Speaker 1: Listen? She was go ahead, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: But then but then, as if there's not enough going on with figuring out what their goals were, which was to get enough fucking tickets one to win something you could probably buy for four bucks, uh, Brittany tells Michelle what Jesse has been saying about her. They bring Daniel over to ask what Jesse was saying, and he ship himself. He did, I actually diaper Ambassador's that day your wife.
Speaker 1: Battered diaper bag because the trail is ship.
Speaker 2: He's like, He's like, well he could tell. He's like looking in the side of his eye.
Speaker 1: And that's the first that she hears. You could like.
Speaker 2: His wife looks at him like you.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Nia is like, I will honestly remove your ballsack tonight. Just get away. He's like, well, you said it. She's no.
Speaker 1: She goes, well, you said it, you said it, you said it on camera or you you know, you said it, so you know it has to be and.
Speaker 2: You know she probably said that. You know, she probably was like, you came, fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: Well she said it. He didn't tell her.
Speaker 2: He didn't, no, because he doesn't remember. Dolores, Why was he drying? I don't know. Were you having a double fist of beers?
Speaker 1: I'm sharing?
Speaker 2: But then Michelle, the amount of Michelle crying over this, I thought she.
Speaker 1: Was gonna laugh. See, she treated it all wrong. She should have started laughing.
Speaker 2: She's a night or.
Speaker 1: Honey, I get way more than that punkin. I would have had so much fun with that. But like it was a delayed reaction cry like it was almost a fake cry.
Speaker 2: Honestly, do you think she went and did this with some soap in her eyes.
Speaker 1: To get there? Like it was so delayed? Number One, she wasn't like really surprised and she just started. But but then she went off on him and she was like, this is where we started to talk talk about. She's like, well he doesn't pay child support.
Speaker 2: Oh, then we finally get to the goods we need to know. But I know the seal, but he did break the seal. But I also don't know if I believe her that he doesn't. This is a problem. I know Jesse and you guys are gonna say Tanny's biased, and yes I am biased, but like I think about the two people i'd rather hang out. If I was in a room with Jesse and I was in a room with Michelle, I would gravitate towards Jesse, not because I'm a host beast, but because he seems like more fun. Okay, all right, So might be I'm biased, but I don't know that I believe because she originally made it out like he had her move out of the place, but no, she had already done that. That wasn't a decision Jesse made like they could. A lot of what we're hearing is double sided from both things. Yeah, so it's it's very tumultuous.
Speaker 1: They are. They fucking hate each other.
Speaker 2: They hate each other. They eight and she should have just made a joke about it. And then I wish she.
Speaker 1: Should have laughed. But but how could she come out and say he's not being her if he really isn't? Because who's gonna check?
Speaker 2: What are we gonna do? Am I gonna zip over to the oh courthouse after this and check? Oh? Gry the fans will do it? Not you? Someone let us know, because I'm believing Jesse. But maybe he's not paying child's work because they're not that part of court. Are they fully divorced?
Speaker 1: No, they're not divorced yet.
Speaker 2: Well that's why there's nothing set in stone. I doubt they went to a mediation.
Speaker 1: But there's something called pendelighte where he has to give her money to live. There has to be Oh, not in California.
Speaker 2: Not in California. You might even be in like one of those fault states. Like I don't even know what Jersey does, but like out and like.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's no fault like who knows, but we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't as far as I know. You keep everything the same. So if they had separate finances, then it would stay as separate finances until they complete either their mediation or their court.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, here's the other thing, like when they see so if she has no money, is she banging somebody for money? Because I don't know they're I don't know. I don't know if the honey guy is the honey guy fitting the bill, if the honey's expensive, I have more.
Speaker 2: Hair on the front of my head than the honey guy.
Speaker 1: No wait, listen, Michelle, I have no problem with anything you do.
Speaker 2: God bless I'm Delores Is coming over after this and we're gonna start my only fan so I can just start bringing.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with that, Michelle. Don't let anybody shame you for how you make a living ever, And I'm not saying that you do in any way.
Speaker 2: But maybe you know her boyfriend's giving her money.
Speaker 1: Do they live together?
Speaker 2: No? Or they live together? They live together? The daughter says, I love you. Who knows, but I think after court maybe.
Speaker 1: He's paying the fucking bill.
Speaker 2: Duh, duh. But either way, Jesse is saying he was making a joke on the boy's chat. That shouldn't sound like a joke when you say when you follow it with I have proof. Oh, as she SIPs the's spind drift, the fact that I just remember the word spind drift, but like I forget.
Speaker 1: No listen, it should have never been repeated. How about that you shouldn't have said it in the group chat, Jesse. It's still the mother of your kids. And if you're not paying the bills, why do you care? As long as they're getting paid. That's number one. Number two, it shouldn't have been repeated.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't repeat And also number three, if we are going to keep this group chat working, please add me in, Dolores, because we'd like to be in on the crumbs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll teach you how to be men.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. So then, as if Michelle couldn't bug me more, now she's decided as a second seasoner to go around and try and do a poll with some like lifetimers to kick Jessee out of the house that he's.
Speaker 1: Betting for for just don't go or or stay at the hotel he invited her there. What about when Kristen says, listen, if she's making some money on the side, she can afford her own hotel room.
Speaker 2: There's also did she really think she's that close with everybody? I guarantee she's one of those people that the second they're done filming, she's not like besties with every single woman on that show.
Speaker 1: Do you think Teddy I think that she was put up to that.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that that is very forbidden in the world of housewives. Maybe not for the Valley, but we do have the same producer. They never want to have to deal with filming at two different locations. So unless she ends up agreeing to it, and she said, you're right, you're so hyped, never want that. But meanwhile, you know, Jasmine, Kristin, and Ea think it's weird since Jesse is renting the house. They don't want him to be I love that that's the word banished. I'm like, are we on traders? But then Brittany and Janet vote for Jesse to stay in the hotel. They were so excited to win their prize. I don't think they were focusing on what the hell Michelle was saying. I want to just tune Michelle out too, and she's like, yeah, sure, whatever, anyways, keep it.
Speaker 1: Moving, No, because they were like mad about what he had said, and Brittany's going through whatever Jax did to her. So she's pro woman now, she's like old girl, I am, I'm going to stick with the girls, you know.
Speaker 2: But then in the confessional, Michelle says Jesse is by far worse than Jack's and that what she is going through Jesse, Michelle said that Michelle says that worse than Jack's and she's going through worse things than Brittany. I'm like, I actually don't think so, because we just saw what Brittany's going through and I don't like any of it.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's it's what Britney's been going through since the day she.
Speaker 2: Was with him, the day she let him in the first time.
Speaker 1: Yes, he has dragged her through the mud. He has dragged every woman on that show through the mud. And you know, she wasn't going to change him and she wasn't going to be any different. But she was in it for the long haul and she stuck it out and damn near fucking killed her. That will take a toll on you.
Speaker 2: Do I think that Jesse is anal retentive and type A and controlling. Probably I'm also all those things, so I understand you recognize it, So I recognize the things. Do I think he says shit he probably regrets and unnecessary to say to the mother of his children. One million press the truth.
Speaker 1: I just don't think he likes her. I don't think he ever liked her. I don't think they like each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know she ever liked him. I think the problem is he's still he was still in love with her, and.
Speaker 1: I don't know he didn't treat her like that because when she had the baby, he would not help her. He never gave her compliments, he wasn't sweet to her, and I just don't think that she's the woman for him. Maybe another woman could bring that out, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so. I think if you're like that, like there are some like that, some guys like that that like like let's trade off each night and I'll do the nights and when you have it, and there's some that aren't. And maybe he's not that way. But these are conversations you should have with which granted I probably didn't have the right conversation. So this is a PSA, if you haven't had a kid and you're with somebody and you're thinking about having kids, start having these conversations now, like when we do have a child, are you going to be one that's going to be going? Yeah, I mean a lot. You know, it depends if somebody's old school and not old school, what their situation is. But I don't imagine she went into having kids thinking that he was going to do half of.
Speaker 1: You're right, No, you're you're always very smart. As long as I know you, you're very intuitive. But but I think I don't well, I don't think you're an asshole. So anyway, listen, whenever you want, like we're going to talk about me, you'd call me and go. You know, I got to talk about this, Delores.
Speaker 2: You know I got to talk about you riding the fence saved.
Speaker 1: But you know, why is it that everyone else could ride the fence Page? And Page is friends with that?
Speaker 2: Because Page is funnier than you, Erica. I'm not saying she is.
Speaker 1: Well, AKA, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: I would never in one million years go ahead down and Dolores. I only say these things to her because I absolutely love her, and I know we have to finish with this episode because we have more recaps to do after this. But Delores is like one of the real ones. I would say, when we go down into the history of housewives, the people that you can actually trust, Dolores is one of them. So even though we might make little comments towards one another, you are actually one of those people that I truly, truly trust in love.
Speaker 1: That's all I need. And I really you can make fun of me all you want after that, because that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: That's you know, that's all that matters. And I feel the same, like, make fun of me all you want, But as long as I know that, like deep down you love me, I'm good. But we don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I think with Michelle and Jesse, I just don't see a compatibility there. I don't think he was nice to her. I think she's crazy about the Honey guy because he's so sweet to her, sweet like honey.
Speaker 2: Do you think we'll ever learn Honey Guy's name? Because I can't. You Aaron, Aaron, Aaron. Only somebody put it in the chat. That's why I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Aaron, So look what happened at David Busters when she goes running over to him. She's like, make believe upset and and she has to break it to him and then need to tell him that to tell him, and then he said, She's like, yeah, he said, I'm sleeping with some billionaire for money. Now it's somebody I'm with. Their like who you're fucking lying? More like you fucking probably right?
Speaker 2: But you've always been a slut.
Speaker 1: But what does honey guy do? You're stronger than that. Don't let him bother you, sweetheart. No wonder why she's crazy about him, like she's a fucking human.
Speaker 2: How dare he treat her like a human?
Speaker 1: Don't wonder why she was putting her makeup on to go to Running Canyon buy his honeybeef arm, No wonder. I don't blame you, Michelle, team Michelle, Jesse. I like you, but you don't belong together.
Speaker 2: Listen, Jesse, but I sa also I want to clear.
Speaker 1: Somethingy you can handle. Jesse.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I need to be with another Jesse.
Speaker 1: You made me say who i'd be with him.
Speaker 2: I think I need I may need a honey guy.
Speaker 1: You need a different honey guy, but a different type of guy, different, a different esthetic type more your type, more my more my aesthetic.
Speaker 2: But that but the problem is, I'm scared I would walk all over that aesthetic and and you know, let me that's me.
Speaker 1: You know what you would do? You know what honey guy would do when you start to get like that, he'd be like, ok No, he'd be like, Okay, if you're having that kind of a day, it's okay, come back.
Speaker 2: Take let's take.
Speaker 1: Let's take. Yes, let me give you your space. This is a pipe dream.
Speaker 2: Well all right, Well, do you have any last questions for me, Dolores before we close out this episode of.
Speaker 1: Wait so so yeah, I do have a question for you. As a matter of fact, who would you choose between Danny, Jason or Luke Jason?
Speaker 2: One million percent? Why are we even talking about Jason when I would choose Jason to bone and to marry. Really he's a dupe. Also, I'm not coming for your man. I don't want to have birthdays at the place like But Jason, I think is the only doable option for me really for either Why you're you're leaning towards Danny and Luke? You don't it doesn't seem now I would.
Speaker 1: Punch Danny right in his fucking face, because he would have gotten me in trouble because he opens his big mouth. Don't give me in trouble with my friend for your big mouth, because that's what girls do. You're a girl now, and I don't want to have three kids under three. No, and you shouldn't have let me do that, So go away.
Speaker 2: And I give Luke a hard time, but I feel like I don't really know Luke, and maybe Luke is very nervous, so maybe Luke needs to be the one pounding double fisters, so you.
Speaker 1: Don't understand Luke. In the end might come through to be like you don't.
Speaker 2: Know, we don't know, we don't know you, Luke, he doesn't have it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have an iPhone, so he's good.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Jason doesn't have an iPhone. Maybe I take back my original vote. I've always I can't be with somebody that would ruin a group text or have a green text. Well that's a big, pretty requisite.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll cross that bridge, Teddy.
Speaker 2: We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But thanks guys for tuning into another episode.
Speaker 1: So we slaughtered this thing.
Speaker 2: We crushed it. I mean, we love to give ourselves props.
Speaker 1: And on the heels of all of this, I want to tell the whole cast, you guys did a great job. You gave us a lot of content. Thank you, and we really.
Speaker 2: Do like you all, Oh, we really do. We love it, We appreciate you. We're just recapping a show that you guys actually may.
Speaker 1: Just recapping it. We're just talking about what you did. It's not like we made something up about you. Remember that way you see us at.
Speaker 2: Remember that when we when you want us all to be hugging like this.
Speaker 1: Let's hug.
Speaker 2: Let's hug it out, hug it out, all right, guys, Thanks for tuning in. Bye,