Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by all State. Some people just know they could save hundreds on car insurance by checking all State first. Like you know, to check the date of the Big Game first before you accidentally buy tickets on your twentieth wedding anniversary and have to spend the next twenty years of your marriage making up for it. Yeah, checking first is smart, So check all State first for a quote that could save you hundreds. You're in good hands with All States savings. Very terms apply All State Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Northbrook, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Kevin Durant is easily a better score than Lebron James.
Speaker 3: But you watch Kevin Durant play, I wasn't listening.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: You actually tuned that out? He just can't hear any Lebron Slanders.
Speaker 3: But what do you.
Speaker 4: Say that Durant's better?
Speaker 3: He's a better scorer.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, that's on because they average the same amount of points and Lebron's got a better field goal for sag Right, that's interesting. Everyone agrees with you. By the way, everyone's wrong. Finally, it's here, What's Right? Nick Right Podcast YouTube show Like rate, Subscribe, review, all those things at the end of the show, after we've earned it. Listen, this show is going to be very different. There's family members involved, there's a lot of things. There's a clock involved. But I can't even explain all of that because we just got bombarded with the worst retirement of all time, Tom Brady's retirement, so that we had to throw out any work we've done, whole brand new show before we even get to that. What we're not going to be getting to today because Tom Brady stole the spotlight March Madness snubs. Sorry, Brady announced during the selection Sunday MLB lockout ends. I'm happy it ended, but we're not talking about it. And the Batman, which I actually did see this weekend and I have thoughts on him, but we don't have time for him. I don't even have time to introduce this person. I'm just gonna tell you his name. His name is Demanse Demonsey. What are we starting with?
Speaker 3: Tom Brady ill retired this Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: A lot of people saw this coming.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: What was the point of this fake retirement?
Speaker 4: So that's interesting because this was the worst retirement ever Tom Brady. We now know is unequivocally awful at two things. He's an awful loser. He won't shake hands after games, but like that's part of his legend. It's like, oh, he hates losing so much. Test fine, and he's a terrible retier. This is the worst retirement in sports since the World's Strongest Man WWE champion Mark Henry. He once upon a time retired and in the retirement ceremony unretired and started fighting John Cena. That happened. He picked him, U buddy slam him beause we're in a pink suit. You should google it. It's a good clip. So this is the worst retirement ever. It's worse than either of Jordan's anything far. Did Roger Clemens in George's box. It's worse than that. He said, I need I don't know, I'm gonna feel in six months. He said that less than six weeks ago. It lasted forty days? Did tom Brady's retirement? H oh, let's spin it forward. What does it mean? I think it means And we'll talk about this throughout the day that Tom Brady. I don't think it was a coincidence that he unretired the day after he was in England for the man You game. Why is that relevant? The person who owns the family that owns the Bucks, the Glazer family, also owns Manchester United. He instagrammed pictures with the Glazer family. I think they came to an agreement, and I think, you know what, I'll spoil it here. I think the agreement was I want to be traded to the Niners. I think Tom Brady went to him and said, listen, guys, listen, this can go one of two ways. You can make me honor the contract. You can hold me hostage after I have more than fulfilled my contractual obligations to I delivered you a Super Bowl, I delivered you relevance. I had an amazing playoff coming that came up just short. You can let me go check off the one box that is unchecked on my football resume, which is playing for my hometown team, which is following if I may, the Lebron James model of starting in the cold weather northern city, then going to Florida, then going to the historic franchise out in California, It's exactly what Braid's doing. Lebron happened to already do it. Neither here nor there. Uh, you can let me do that, or you can make me play for you. If you if I'm Brady, I'm talking to Glazers. If you make me play for you, I want you to understand that when my career is over, I'm going to treat my Bucks time the way the media treats Michael Jordan's Wizard's time like it didn't happen. Everyone call me a seven time super Bowl champion. I'm gonna talk about my six rings in New England. I'm gonna erase you from my public memories as a football player. Or you can be good teammates here, you can be good partners here. You can get back Jimmy Garoppolo. You can let me go there and I will. You know, I'll come back for all your events. I'll be a great Bucks legend. That's so I believe that was the negotiation with the Glazers. There's a different question to Monse, which is what the negotiation with Gizelle was like, because supposedly he did this to spend more time with the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how do you think mom would react if you did what Sarmbrady just did.
Speaker 4: So that's a great question because now maybe Giselle was on board the whole time. That's my wife, my two daughters, and this idiot and we'll talk more about that picture and this guy next to me in a moment. In my experience, if wives are annoyed with you for something that you do, let me I'll use an example from my life. My wife hates that for the better part of fifteen years, on again, off again, I've smoked Black and Miles. But you know what she hates even more than me smoking Black and Miles. When I've told her I'm quitting, I'm done with them, and then a month later she catches me smoking him again, that level of anger is off the charts. So if Brady actually told Giselle I'm retiring and it didn't keep through the end of March, he didn't make it six weeks. Ooh, Jazelle's anything like my wife, that's not gonna have gone over.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Now, maybe she knew all along this was all a bit of a power play, leverage play, in which case she was on board with it. But if she actually thought he was retiring spend more time with the kids, and he took him to Costa Rica and then England was like all right, I'm out back to football. That ain't great. All right, what's next?
Speaker 2: Tampa Bay's got to be a Super Bowl concenter now, yep, injuries killed him last year. Do you think they'll be back as NFC favorites?
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's assume for the sake of this discussion that I'm wrong about Brady going to San Francisco. Let's just assume, for the sake of this part of the discussion that Tom Brady is in fact going to stay with the Bucks. I don't think they're Super Bowl contenders. I don't. I think that when they won the Super Bowl, they had five excellent offensive linemen. One of them, Ali Marpette, just retired. Now, they did re sign Ryan Jensen shortly after the Brady news, but they lost Marpette when they won the Super Bowl. Gronk was a huge part of it. Gronk is a free agent, as is oj Howard, by the way, but also Gronk looked like a shell of himself last year won the Super Bowl. They had Ronald Jones and Leonard Fournette. They're both pending free agents on the other side of the ball, and domic Co Nsues a free agent. Jason Pierre Paull's a free agent, and their secondary is still a mess receiving court. I didn't even mention that they had ab He's obviously gone. Now they still have Mike Evans and Chris Godwin, but Godwin they got a franchise tagging or they franchise tagged him, and now he's coming off the ACL so we don't know when he's gonna be fully healthy. So no, with the Bucks. If he stays with the Bucks, demanse, I do not think they are one of the three best teams in the NFC. I don't think they're a real contender.
Speaker 2: I mean, but do you think he can ever win another Super Bowl if he leaves.
Speaker 4: If Tom Brady were to leave, if Tom Brady were to go to do what I'm saying, if Tom Brady were to go to San Francisco, then I think in the next two years he'll win one. I really I would. I think San Francisco is great. I think Kyle Shanahan is excellent. He's obviously better than Jimmy Garoppolo. If he leaves, and I think he would and goes there specifically, then the answers yes. If he stays in Tampa, then I don't think he wins another Super Bowl, but I do not think he's staying in Tampa. All right, I see Chiefs on the screen. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, toughlye for your Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Russ goes to Denver, Khalil Maggots traded to the Chargers.
Speaker 3: Is this the Tom Brady's also bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the part of one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But do you think this is the official end of any Chiefs dynasty?
Speaker 4: So I don't look at it that way. I actually look at for pack Trick Mahomes, who got married this week in congrats Patrick, that this is awesome for him because it gives him the chance to get even on time. Because maybe, listen, I don't think the Bucks will be super Bowl contenders, as Vegas says they are. If he goes to the Niners, obviously they're super Bowl contenders. Mahomes needed another shot at Brady, a chance to beat him in the postseason. The first time they played in the playoffs was Mahomes thoroughly outplayed Brady, but it didn't matter. The game goes to overtime. After you know, the Brady throws his third pick of the game, but it's called off due to the off sides by d Ford, Chiefs lose coin toss, Brady drives down the score, so Brad's didn want to know. Against Mahomes in the playoffs the second time they play, Mahomes plays poorly. Brady plays very well. Also, Mahomes was pressured more in that football game, literally than any player has ever been pressured in any NFL game since they started recording pressures. He had no shot. And then the next year neither one makes the Super Bowl and then Brady retires. So point being this, I think it's good for the Chiefs, good for Mahomes. I should say that Brady's there. It adds an extra carrot. Now, as far as Chiefs dynasty, I guess you know, how do you define dynasty? If the Chiefs win the Super Bowl this next year? Is that a dynasty? If in four years or the five years since Mahomes was the starter, they made three Super Bowls, won two of them, and made five conference championship games, is that a dynasty? I don't know. If they were to win the next two, it obviously is. But winning back to back's really hard, So dynasty to me is not the most important thing here. Those important thing is can the Chiefs win multiple Super Bowls? And I think Brady still being around is a fun little carrot to chase. Now, now that we've done all this, before this segment's over, I've got to explain the show. If you're watching us on YouTube, you see this clock. That clock, as you're going to see in our very first show ever, is more of a suggestion than a mandate, because I'm not gonna hit this ten minute timer. I got less than a minute left if you're listening, No chance I hit it. Because the reason it's there is because I'm so long winded. I need to have some type of goal. And if I go fast enough, then I can use this time for anything I want. I could rant about the Batman movie if I wanted to, I can talk about the scourge that is QR codes's menus instead of regular payper menus. But I have to earn that time. That's the theory of the clock. Then there's the family element Demonse. You might have been able to pick up from the picture earlier from what we were talking about, or if you followed me for a while, you know this Demanse is my son Demanse, and I made a deal years ago. Demanse was a big time high school basketball player turned into a smaller time college basketball player, and then gonna figure out what I'm doing. So I told him, Hey, I don't know if you want to, but if you make it past your college years with no children and no arrests, you can come work with me now full disclosure. First of all, that was one of those things like you tell your kid, like, you get a perfect score in the SATs, I'll buy your Mercedes, when you're like, there's no chance at a perfect score. I I I didn't know Demanse, that I was ever gonna have to actually pay this debt here. If I'm being totally honest with you, I don't know what the bigger underdog was that you'd make it through your college years with no arrest or no kids. Both seem to be less than COINFLI at one point, But you did it, hey right there, right there, I did it, my friend, and so I said, hey, why don't you come work with me now? More full disclosure. When I said come work with me on the podcast, something got lost in translation. I meant like, set up the cameras, make sure the audio's right, and some genius back in LA was like, hey, why don't we have him host it with you? So so far, so good. I'm enjoying it. The other oh those people, it was their idea. If you're watching us, you see it. The other element to this show because we are doing it literally from my house. Occasionally my wife and my daughters, who will hear their voices. You might see their faces, they might make appearances. One last, very important thing, So this podcast is gonna be three times a week. The first and last episodes of the week hopefully gonna be released on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Are gonna be topical about what's happening in the sports world. There's gonna be an additional weekly episode that is gonna be totally different. It is the project I've been working on for the last three and a half years. The first installments coming out soon. It's the fifty greatest players of the last fifty years in the NBA. We count down from fifty to one. It's basically Kareem's rookie season to right now. Now that's more than fifty years ago. It's the fifty three years ago Kareem's rookie season. But I literally started working on this three years ago, so we're still using that line of demarcation. That's I think it's gonna be an incredibly fun thing. I think people will really enjoy it. So that's a huge part of this as well. We're gonna kind of roll that out over.
Speaker 3: The next six months.
Speaker 4: Times up, Dad, you've gotta stop talking. Okay. So that's my youngest and she just d the segment. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblast, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg. Evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jerrell Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Tanya, and Bobby Knavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 4: Welcome Back in It is the inaugural episode of the What's Right with Nick Wright podcast YouTube show. I Know I said you can wait to subscribe, rate and review all those things until after the show. But I thought we kind of crushed a little Newsy newsbreaking Tom brady retirement a block. So go ahead right now and subscribe to the podcast on whatever you know, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, however you get it. Follow us on YouTube so you can really get the full version of the show. Do all those things. You can even follow us on socials, including this dope. Set up a social account, a Twitter account for the first you know what, that's a lie. Demanse has older Twitter accounts, but they were blasted into the sun because of terrible tweets. They're gone forever. So there's a new one. And one of the benefits to having your given name B Demanse. Not a bunch of Demandse's out there. So Demanse bird was available. That's a bird with a Y. You can follow him. He's already talking trash to me on there. But it's the B block. We need to play some games. The first one is Nick makes it right, Demanse, what am I fixing?
Speaker 3: Fans are filling out their brackets?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Do you think you can make an American institution even better? And how so?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very easy. It's very very easy. For me to make the way we all fill out brackets and all our bracket contests better and it makes your social feeds more tolerable. We all come together and make a solemn oath, a commitment that if we want the ability to send out a single tweet or ig post or TikTok video, anything bragging about how good or the old reverse brag, Oh my bracket so busted, look at how bad it is, if we want to do any draw any attention to calling an upset to having this team going in the final four, then here's the solemn oath we all make. We're filling out one one bracket per person. Now you can insert that bracket into thirty competitions if you want, don't care. But what must end is the cowardice of oh yeah, I have six different brackets. I have a favorite. Look at these idiots in the control room and I use that term not lightly, but idiots. Okay. I have one bracket a chalk bracket. I have one bracket an underdog's bracket. I have one bracket of oh this is where if the mascots were actual beings and they fought, who would win. It's like, oh, okay, the bulldog. Is it lost to a tiger? So lsu over droge. Nonsense. You fill out if you want to be able to brag, you fill out one bracket. You post that bracket before eleven h five am Eastern on Thursday. It is allowed for the world to see and your roll with it. This is if too many people treat brackets like the idiots at the roulette wheel that put their put their chips down on twenty six of the thirty six numbers and then when it comes in they're like, oh, look at me. It's like, actually, duefish, you lost money on that spend and that's terrible. So no one bracket per person, per and that's it. I'm very passionate about this demonse. What oh, now we got to play a new game? Two wrongs one right? I think it's pretty self explanatory.
Speaker 2: What's first, So lebron this season ends with the scoring title a ring or he misses the playoffs completely.
Speaker 4: Okay, well as sad as it is for me to say, there's no chance it ends with a ring, so we can there's no chance. This Lakers team stinks. They stink, but I don't think they're gonna miss the playoffs. Entire I think they'll have They're gonna have to win back to back play in games. I believe they will. And then I believe Phoenix, which whooped him this weekend, and you know whooped him at the end of the playoffs last year. They I think Phoenix has beat him six straight times. Phoenix will whoop him in round one. But I want to talk about this scoring title just for a moment, because this month, Lebron has two fifty point games. He also just this month became just the seventh player ever with ten thousand assists. Seventh player ever with ten thousand assists. No one else with ten thousand assists has more than twenty one thousand points. Lebron has thirty six thousand points. He keeps creating his own clubs, but that's more what he has done over the totality of his career. The scoring title thing is pretty remarkable because I something else interesting happened this past weekend. Kevin Durant, who's called the greatest scorer of his generation. Even though by the way post NBA merger, there are three people to ever average more than twenty seven points per game for their career. Michael Jordan Lebron James Kevin Durant. Lebron James Kevin Durant have the exact same to the tenth of a point career scoring average. They're both twenty seven point one. But what's interesting is Katie scored fifty three this weekend. I was watching the game and I heard Doris Burke say when he got to fifty three, that's one off Kevin Durant's career high. I was like, oh, well, that's interesting. Kevin Durant's career high for points in the game. Kevin Durant the most gift the natural scorer we've ever seen. His career high is fifty four. Lebron James high of March of twenty twenty two is fifty six. So for guys on natural score, seems like pretty damn good score. He's gonna finish with the most points of anybody he ever has the most fifty point games anybody in basketball this year has scored. Nobody has scored more than fifty six in a game this year, and yet nobody wants to talk about that. With the Lakers and said they want to talk about how bad the Lakers are and how bad Ross is. And it was that's all fine, it's fine. But to answer the question, Lebron winning the scoring title is going to happen, I think he cares about it. I think it's proving a point to everyone. And the most points anyone has ever averaged in year nineteen for a full season was Kareem at fourteen and a half. So Lebron's gonna double up what Kareem did, and Kareem previously was the record order for greatest year nineteen ever. It's unbelievable. All right, Kyrie Irving, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Kyrie Irving is growing on you, exhausting you, or he's not relevant at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, this one's very easy for me. Exhausting me because the other thing that happened this weekend is Kyrie Irving bought tickets to see Duke play at Barclays and then to see the next play at Barclays and Courtside, and then after the game, Kevin Durant comes out and says, Eric Adams, the new mayor of New York City, you know, wants attention and he needs to change the rules because it's so ridiculous and unfair that Kyrie can go to the game that can't play in the game and listen. I'm no huge Eric Adams fan, not like not a huge fan of you know, his career prior to being the mayor of New York City. I'll wait to reserve judgment on him as the mayor. But the idea that Eric Adams, who just in the last week or so New York City ended up if there were almost fifteen hundred employees fired because of the vaccine mandate, and the idea that we're going to change it for Kyrie, and that Kyrie is all of a sudden some victim in this. When we're gonna have a million people dead from this, this sturge of a virus of the last two years, the easiest possible thing you could do is get the vaccine. It's now been available for more than a year. So any thoughts of odds untested on all that nonsense is out the window and the snake eating its tail. Part of this is the reason some restrictions have been lightened in New York City is because enough people got vaccinated that our numbers went down and we were able to lighten them. So this people can have their own opinions. Kyrie can do whatever he wants but the idea that Kyrie is some unfairly persecuted victim in this is just such utter nonsense to me. It's infuriating. And I don't think they're going to change the rules. I don't think he's going to be eligible for home games, and I don't think the nets are getting out around one. And they can find other people to blame. But this is Kyrie's choice, from beginning to end. Okay, let's have more fun. What are we doing now?
Speaker 2: Who's the angriest about Tom Brady returning between Aaron Rodgers to sell his wife? The guy that paid five hundred thousand dollars for the last touchdown ball?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's talk. So let me ask you this real quick. Let's Giselle, I think must have known this was coming, so we'll remove her. Let you and me for a moment, talk about the guy who paid the five hundred grand. Do you think he should be able to reneggle on that? Tell the auction house I'm not wiring the money. I'm not doing it. Do you or do you think he has to pay them the five hundred thousand for? Because if people don't know, which is real quick? It was the ball that Brady threw to Evans in the playoff game. Somebody bought it for over five hundred grand. Do you think the guy should have to pay it?
Speaker 2: I think there should be some type of understanding, like that's just very horrible timing. You bought it two days ago. Yeah, I think they should definitely cut the guy break.
Speaker 4: I think they should cut the guy of Break. I also think someone tweeted this. I'd love to give credit, but I don't remember who it is, that Tom himself should just buy it from the guy. Yes, for what he paid. Tom's got the money. It would be a good look. I think he should do that. Okay, so let's remove him. Though. The answer is Aaron Rodgers. And the reason that's Aaron Rodgers is because, so we've just found out in the last few days, Packed cut Zadarius Smith because the cap reasons they might be in a real battle with the Vonte Adams about a long term deal. Rogers took all the money he could.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I know he's probably lowered his cap number this year, but I think one of the reasons he stayed with the Packers and took the money. He's like, hey, Brady's gone, and Brady a little slight of hand. It's like, oh, I'll wait till Aaron takes fifty million a year, and then his Brady's last contract was fifty million for two years, quite literally half the price Aaron's now playing for. And now, whether Tom stays in Tampa or goes San Francisco, Aaron couldn't beat San Francisco when they had Jimmy Garoppolo as the quarterback. What chance they're gonna have when they have Tom Brady is the quarterback. I think the answers Aaron Rodgers. I think this was bad. I think this is received very poorly from Aaron. He stole the spotlight from him. He did the attention and okay, I oh my god, the clock. We only have thirty seconds. We're gonna go overtime again. What's the last question here?
Speaker 2: Keep one of these vices? Poker, yeah, black and mile or sports betting?
Speaker 4: Okay, I think there's an unfair question. First of all, I don't consider poker or sports betting vices. I consider them brilliant ways to use my incredibly high intellect to make money. That's first of all. Second of all, I'm going to do something. I'm gonna make a mistake here. Thanks guys. These guys all agree. Remember how I said, the thing that annoys my wife more than anything is me, not me smoking Black and Miles, but me claiming to quit smoking Black and Miles, only to go back on it. Well, first episode, you're gonna stay to this. I'm done. I'm out on Black and Miles. You that they are no longer a vice there. It's been a good run. It's been a good Black and Miles and I have a nice twenty year history together. I with the the Middleton family that you know makes them. I feel like I feel like a member of the family. Some of my highest highs and my lowest lows have come with a Black and Mild in hand. However, I'm done, They're done, and you I'm gonna put because you in the past I've said I was done, and then I told the girls I was done, and then you caught me smoking, and then I gave you money to not tell on me. All these things have happened. You have to keep me honest. If you catch me smoking a Black and Mile, you have to tell the audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this is on records.
Speaker 4: This one's on record, so we're in so Black and Miles out to rights poker and sports betting. They're both excellent if you're as good at either as I am, I highly recommend the movie. Right now, all right, welcome back. In final quick segment, What's Right with Nick Right? Podcast YouTube show, demanse, I think we've done a really good job so far. I think people should subscribe, I think they should rate, I think they should review all those things. But before we go, you've got one more question for me. Go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady just absolutely ruined our first show. Yeah, and probably dinner with Mom as well. Yeah, what was your reaction when you saw the news Sunday? Nay?
Speaker 4: All right, So let me explain this for a bit. Because we had this show done, we did a first ever What's Right with Nick Right podcast that is now just going to be saved to the archives, never seen again. The only I'm even wearing the same outfit that I wore for that first show, because let's be honest, this is a great outfit. I didn't want to waste it for nothing. Demons change because he showed up to the first show in literal shorts and flip flops. Wasn't a great first impression, but Hey, he's dressed better now. But then Tom Brady retires. I was out to dinner with my wife. We were having a little celebration for our friend Balmani Jones' debut of his new show Game Theory on HBO. Shout out to Bo. So it derailed everything. First, let me tell you how I got the news. By the way, so I get the news. I'm about to pull up to the dinner. I'm driving and our boss, my biggest boss at Fox, Charlie, calls me. I answer the phone like hi, and he just lays into a Tom Brady theory. He's like, so, here's what I think has happened, blah blah blah. But I had been driving, so I didn't know Brady had unretired, and I was like, what is going on. I finally just said to him. He gave me like a four minute theory. I finally said to him, Okay, where's this coming from? And he's like, dude, you don't he didn't hear the news. Like no, He's like, Brady unretired, And I said, holy what are we gonna do? So I then had to call you and you didn't answer, and I was like, ah, this Dufus. This guy, God only knows what he's doing with his weekend. I need to pull him out of whatever room he's in. We got work to do. So I called him and said, Tom Brady unretired, get on it. Then I had to sit in the car. I'm calling Gabe, I'm texting Gabe, call my daughters, say you go. You know, listen, gonna be home late. Got work to do. So he kind of threw off my Sunday night. And by the way, little selfish of Brady released this news during Kevin Garnett's retirement ceremony. Jersey retirement Boston fans, they can't even celebrate the big ticket, does it? During selection Sunday Joe Lunardi's one day of the year. He's still spotlight from him. Somebody messed up my dinner. He messed up what was going to be good family timing me and the daughters for he messed up you know what was gonna be left of your evening. I'm sure you had a lot lot to go Saints. Yeah, And so that's how I received the news. I got it from my boss in the most awkward manner possible, and then found out, Okay, forty day retirement. Worst retier ever. Maybe the goat football player, also the reverse goat of retiring. That's Tom Brady. And that's the show. All right, that's it. First episode of What's Right with Nick great podcast YouTube show is in the books. We will be back bright and early Thursday morning with episode two. Please like, great review, subscribe, follow all those things on the socials, on the RSS feed on the YouTube channel. Do all that and we will see you on Thursday.