Speaker 1: Hey guys, and welcome back to another week of Casual Chaos. We have a very exciting guest, fresh off the plane from Coachella, Brianna.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Casual Chaos.
Speaker 3: Thank you and everyone listening.
Speaker 4: I usually don't sound like this, but my voice is gone because I was just singing for three days straight. And I was also worried that I'm going to be like mouth breathing because I have so much dust in my nose from Kachel.
Speaker 2: I remember how bad is it?
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: It was insane, like I had layers of dust on your skin. It's disgusting, so bad.
Speaker 3: We made it. We're here on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy, thank you for coming, of course a plane, and I'm exciting. A lot of people asked if we've ever met before, and I was like, funny story, Actually Brianna came to Rutgers when she did her like college tour.
Speaker 3: Row back.
Speaker 4: I had purple hair, so I'd go buy hair colors. Of how long ago that was? That was probably like four years ago.
Speaker 2: I was I was a I think I was a sophomore junior.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, yeah, that was the first time we went to your sorority, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, because everyone at Data wanted to see Brianna, so she came. Everyone was freaking out, and then we went to Reds and it sucked.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it sucks, But your sorority.
Speaker 4: I had never, like, I wasn't in a sorority in high school, in high school, in college, I did like sports, in sports and stuff, but your sorority. You were having a party. So it felt like we were walking into a sorority out of the movies. It was a little scary, like everyone was clapping and doing like gangs like it was. I was like, I have to go to the bathroom and recollect myself. But it was awesome. All the girls were amazing. I had just never been thrown into a crazy sorority party like that.
Speaker 1: But no, it was nuts and we were doing our chant. It was a whole shang. Yeah, it's it's very cult like. Yeah, but it was so funny. Because I remember you got so much shit for saying that Rutgers was boring, and I felt so bad. But on the real like, Rutgers is not that fun. And I will say that being an alumni, and I know people are diehard rockers, but I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't. The people were fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people were great, but it's the campus the Yeah, that was like where I went to college.
Speaker 3: It's stunk.
Speaker 4: The people were great, boring, not fun. Would go to Ohio State every weekend.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the problem when you implement a campus into a town like that.
Speaker 2: And that's where people lived.
Speaker 1: That's why people were pissed when Ruckers was built, because you're building a campus on top of a town in New Jersey. She's not realistic. And that bar closed down, did it? So it just shows it was not Yeah, it was not that great.
Speaker 4: I remember we ubered home, like from my party, we ubered back into the city and went out to a nightclub.
Speaker 3: We got to go back to Manhattan right now. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: I know we haven't caught up in a while, but a lot has happened. I feel in your life over the past couple months.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've lived seventeen lives since i've seen you last Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Breakup with Zach Bryan.
Speaker 1: I know you've talked so much about it and we don't need to go into it because you were so open about it. And kudos to you because you've shared more than you had to. But I feel like you're such a free spirited person that you would hate for anybody to judge your character or try to guard you. What made you realize this is not normal?
Speaker 4: I think throughout the relationship, I just lost myself a little bit. And while I was with this person, I lost that free spirit that I had. Or I would walk into a room and I wouldn't be as loud or outgoing as I used to be, and I was catching myself worried about what I was saying or how people would perceive me. And I was never liked that before. But I was so conditioned because of this person to walk on eggshells or uh that I was going to upset them, or if I said this, then I'm going to be in trouble, or it's going to be a bad night, it's going to be a bad week. And then that started like leaking into my regular life, not just my relationship. So I would go on podcasts, I would hold my tongue, I wouldn't say things that I would normally say. I would be with my family and I would even catch myself kind of saying things in a particular manner, or I would speak in a different style. I was like, who the even am I becoming? I couldn't recognize myself anymore. So I think once that started happening, and once my friends started saying stuff like, pre are you okay? You just seem so out of it, you don't seem like yourself anymore, I think it took other people, even people online. All my comments were like, I don't even know who you are anymore, Like you don't even recognize you? Who are You're not the same person. But I didn't even realize I was turning into something.
Speaker 3: That I wasn't.
Speaker 4: And I think that's what kind of when the light bulb went off and someone really can have so much control or power over you without you even realizing it.
Speaker 1: When you got out, did you feel like you had a weight was lifted off of your show? And as crazy as it is to say, got out, it wasn't easy for you to leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think this is relatable for a lot of people once the relationship ends, and especially when you're in a mentally abusive relationship. When it ends, you're not just like, oh my gosh, I'm happy, this is great, it's over.
Speaker 3: You're still so.
Speaker 2: Attached you feel like you need him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're attached. It's like a toxic cycle. Your brain is rewired. So it took me a while to finally, I don't know, come to light and feel okay again and feel like, oh my gosh, my world didn't just end. And in that moment, it felt like my world had just ended, especially it being so public and also going through a best friend breakup at the same time, in the whole world judging you everything that you say or do.
Speaker 3: I was going through so much and.
Speaker 4: Then I have so many people giving their two cents, which I get, it's my job and I signed it a life that we have, Yeah, exactly, but it just definitely didn't make it easier.
Speaker 3: It made it all a lot more confusing.
Speaker 4: But I slowly got back to myself and I just surrounded myself with my family and my best friends, and it's possible to be okay again. And I think a lot of people, especially based off of my messages and girls that come up to me, they think it's never going to be okay again.
Speaker 3: It is. It's just going to take time and work. You have to like work on yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grace was there the night that when you came to roppers and did she just did that friendship end because she didn't want to see you hurt anymore? No, no, it was It was not related to the Zach Bryant.
Speaker 3: To break up at all.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it just there were so much other stuff going on, and I'd like tried to say that online without saying what actually went down. But I mean whatever, because you guys had a podcast together, they've worked together, We worked.
Speaker 1: So did you kind of feel like it was too close for comfort? It came to a point of, Okay, we're mixing, because you know how they never say to mix family.
Speaker 4: And business when I's kind of the same thing. When I started bars, I'll never forget. Her name was Jen Simons. She used to work a parstool. She's like our sales rep or whatever. I was super close with her. She took me into a room and she was like, are you sure you want to work with your best friend? And I was like, yeah, she's not my best friend, she's like my sister.
Speaker 2: It sounds all great and the best thing.
Speaker 4: After it did work forever, Like it works for a while, but then like people's egos get big and they're it's just it's a recipe for disaster. And I talk to a lot of people that work with their friends in the industry and they say the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of like a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 4: Which thanks because you want to do everything with the people you love.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I came to a point where it was like this is not working.
Speaker 4: There's just so much going on behind the scenes where it was like it's not worth it's not worth it, not happy anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you're right, because like they, like I just said, you know, combining friends and family, work with family, anything like that, it's bound to happen where jealousy picks up. Someone's jealous of the other person if this person is striving high higher than the other, especially because you guys were on the podcast together. Yeah, so you guys are and you shouldn't even be competing for the same thing, but you guys, it probably felt like you were. If more people were gravitating towards you or not grace or vice versa. It just creates unnecessary tension for no reason. But it's bound to happen because you just hear the public put in their opinion and I think.
Speaker 4: We just also wanted two different things. I wanted to podcast, you wanted to be a comedian. It was just it was just like two forces coming together hitting each other. It was just not working anymore. And you you work with your family. I couldn't even imagine that I would going crazy if I works with my family.
Speaker 3: How do you deal with that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I my mom joined in The Real Housewives when I was eight years old, so it's been everything that I've ever known. And I grew up thinking that this was normal and it was every little girl's dream, especially if you were in that girly state, to be famous and you know anything. But I was also in that industry when I was younger. My mom always took me on auditions to the city, so I was constantly in that room, realm of things, and I thought it was always normal, And it honestly became very toxic once my mom started fighting with her brother, and there was just a lot of turmoil on the show. Hence why Jersey's on pause right now. So it just like it doesn't work, you know, kind of the same thing. You know, my mom and her brother were fighting for ten years. Oh my god, Like you're watching this, it's almost like You're watching the same commercial happen over and over again, but in different versions, and it's like, when is it going to stop? No one wants to see this anymore. We don't want to do this anymore. This is so toxic. We're getting absolutely nowhere. And then, you know, I dealt with things because I was growing up and became an adult on Housewives, and yes, it's an adult show, but you involve your families in it because the families are still a part of the Real Housewives. It's showing family and friends in New Jersey. So I got a lot of backlash for kind of inserting myself into adult drama. But this adult drama was between my mom and my uncle, so it was.
Speaker 3: Family, my family.
Speaker 4: So people are at your Thanksgiving dinner watching it exactly. I have learned that the Bravo fans are They're really mean, you know, And I was like, actually, I don't know if I want to be friends with you anymore because this is crazy. I was like spotted with him once and then they like circulated all this crazy stuff about us, and then he said that we made out, and I'm like, why would you say.
Speaker 2: That, Well, yeah, we that was literally I was going to ask you about that?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Why would he report to the tabloids?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why would you do that? Why would you do that? I was so mad at him.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm so not pr trained, I don't know what I'm doing, but it shows West. But yeah, I learned through that that the Bravo fans can be a little harsh.
Speaker 2: They're crazy, yeah, but I think that they're loyal.
Speaker 4: They're loyal, but they have they have a lot of their team a Sierra, So that's why I think they just hated any girl that was associated with Wes. I've never watched Summerhouse, so I had no idea of this lore, of this tea.
Speaker 3: I would have never been spotted with.
Speaker 4: This man if I knew that had this whole like with yeah, this whole relationship. I had no idea, No, but yeah, that was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, Summerhouse is so big right now, and I know many of their cast members are just popping off, like Page and Hannah with Giggley Squad.
Speaker 3: I love Page and Hannah.
Speaker 1: They're great, killing it. They just come out with their own book too. I had no idea, and I just saw that recently. I was like so smart, who is your PR marketing team?
Speaker 4: They actually wrote their book themselves. So I had a meeting I'm coming out with the book, and I was I'm working with like the same publishing team hopefully.
Speaker 3: I've been having meetings.
Speaker 4: And I asked them because it's so confusing how these people have time to write their own books. And I went in being, I need to write my own thing. I don't want to have a ghostwriter. It really needs to be my voice. And they sent me a bunch of copies from people that have actually written theirs and fun fact Page and Hannah are one of them, but there's so many where they put out their books. I work so hard on this, you didn't even write one thing. It's a ghost writer, which is fine. A lot of people do that, but don't claim that you wrote the whole thing and sat up for hours all night writing ago when you did it.
Speaker 2: What is your book going to be about?
Speaker 4: My book is just going to kind of be about my life, but it's also far Yeah not so, it's going to be mixed with fiction as well, but I'm going to use stories from my life and then kind of amp them up a little bit.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 1: Your progression throughout life, especially watching you build your whole brand, You've gone through a lot, and you've just also been around so much too. And I feel like it's also interesting things that everyone wants to know. How are the influencer events? How are people in real life? Are they really as hyped up as they are? Like Coachella? Is it really everything that it is made to be? Is the Ferish feel really that cool? And it really is? Coachella is sick.
Speaker 4: I lovell was awesome, but I went into it saying I'm not I'm not doing an influencer thing. I'm not doing this to like take the pictures, to do all that. I went in with all my best friends from home saying, this is going to be the best beginning of our lives.
Speaker 3: Never have more fun.
Speaker 4: I've never danced that hard in my life. And actually, this thing about Coachella, no one was dancing in VIP, Not one person was dancing. People were looking at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 2: I know, and VIP it's no one dances.
Speaker 3: It's bizarre.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: My friends and I couldn't believe it, Like what what are you here for? What did you It's a million dollars to a year. Why wouldn't you shake your ass? It's crazy, it's beyond me. But I have the best.
Speaker 1: But you have to go into Yeah, that's where people are dancing, especially when you get more of the house music and like hip hop rap, like R and B performers.
Speaker 2: Then everyone starts dancing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I don't know the VIP section then I know, and they just kind of go by the food and drink area.
Speaker 4: I think I ate one thing all weekend. I was just at the bar on the floor. At the bar on the floor, it was it was worth the hype. I say, everyone needs to go once a night.
Speaker 1: I agree. And then there's stage. I really want to go to Stage Coach too. You should, but you're probably scarred from country music.
Speaker 3: I love. I don't know, I like it. I mean, if my ex wasn't headlining, I was gonna go.
Speaker 4: But oh he's there. Yeah, I don't want to stage coach. Yeah, just go every other day when he's not, or you can go and throw it to my notes. Oh my god, how has your relationship the past relationship with Zach Bryan changed your approach into going into another relationship or even just dating in general. Yeah, I think I'm totally emotionally unavailable, which stinks, and I just want to be honest and open about it because every person that when I go out, they ask me.
Speaker 3: Like what's dating? Like what are you? Who are you talking to? Who's this? What's that? I just genuinely need to.
Speaker 4: Fix all of the scars that are like left on me from that relationship. And if I were to jump into something else, I feel like I'd be being inconsiderate to whoever I'm talking to.
Speaker 3: I just don't find the need. Here's the thing. I was talking about this with Lola Jung.
Speaker 4: When you're a successful woman and you kind of have your own thing going, you don't really need to be in a relationship other from the facts that maybe you want to cuddle with someone or you want them to be like your soulmate. We make our own money, we do our own things, we have our best friends. We don't essentially need anyone. So if you're not my everything, are going to be that perfect person? So what are you bringing to the table? Why do I want to be with you type of thing. I'm in that mindset where I just want to be with someone that can elevate my life, not bring it down down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 1: And it's true, and you are such a successful woman and you can do everything on your own because I also feel you know, it's really it has changed so much now when women are so empowering and on their own and working on their own. But in the past, it was very frowned upon. The men were supposed to work provide for the women. You need a man to succeed in life or to achieve your goals, and that is so false now and especially in the world that we are in it we are so blessed.
Speaker 2: We're very successful. We work our asses off.
Speaker 1: As much as people think that our jobs are a little cliche, but we really do work our asses off every day, and by doing that we can create.
Speaker 2: A beautiful life for ourselves.
Speaker 1: So when there is that person that is going to bring you to the next level, then it's worth it. Otherwise it honestly just affects your whole image and doesn't make you that authentic self that everybody wants to see.
Speaker 4: It knows, so exactly. Yeah, I just personally, I haven't been single since I was sixteen. Well, this is my first time being sad.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say to you.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone always says about you and I feel bad. But yes, people are relationship person like, Oh, I am people are relationship people.
Speaker 2: I am too.
Speaker 1: I've pretty much always been in a relationship too. But people always say about you, Oh, she's never alone, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: But I it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think there's anything wrong.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: You know, people say, oh, when you're not alone, you're not healing and you're leaning on somebody for comfort. But there's a difference between a fling and actually getting into another relationship. Oh my god, you can go hook up with the guy to make yourself feel better. You don't need to start a six your relationship with that exactly.
Speaker 3: Be alone.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm single, having the best time in my life, and they're like, oh, she's crashing out, she needs a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: What do you want from me? And it's so it's so double standard.
Speaker 4: It's like, if you're a get out of a relationship when you're a girl and you want to go hook up with whoever, you want to go hook up with your whore, you're ran through.
Speaker 3: You're crazy.
Speaker 4: Also, these people just every boy that I'm spotted with, I'm hooking up with them, which is crazy because three of my like gay best friends, like no one on social media really knows they're gay because they're my friends from home, and they're like, oh my gosh, she's hooking up with all their friends from home.
Speaker 3: Guys, they're gay men. They these are gay men. They're like, oh my gosh, they're kissing. Yeah, he's gay. It's so crazy. You can never win and the public eye.
Speaker 4: But I'm just really having fun and trying to enjoy being by myself, which is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's the best thing.
Speaker 1: But I mean, no, no matter what, they're always going to say what they want to say, and not for nothing, let them talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it helps, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Bad publicity, he's good publicity great. Yeah, but it's not even bad. It's just it keeps you relevant and it's very As much as it's probably annoying to have the public so invested in what your next move is and what your relationship status is, you're doing a great job by just also showing people that you're back. So as long as you're back and you feel confident in your own skin and you're happy with yourself.
Speaker 2: That's all they should.
Speaker 1: Really care about, because you went through something that was very traumatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, because you just have to be happy with you exactly.
Speaker 3: That's all matters.
Speaker 2: But how is BFF pod.
Speaker 4: BFF pod is awesome. I love Josh. He's so funny. I really do feel like he's my little brother. It's been kind of a crazy transition to have Dave leave and then it just be the two kids on their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he felt like our dad in the.
Speaker 1: Situation, or so, he was like another co host with you guys. Yeah, so there was the three you.
Speaker 4: It started off as Dave and Josh like four and a half years ago. I think they did one or two episodes and it was just too broie. They needed some they needed a female perspective, and I was working at barstool at the time, so Dave had.
Speaker 2: Asked me this fun You and Grace's podcast kind of went down.
Speaker 4: No, I would say that was only in the past, like two and a half years. Plan Bree was longer than BFFs. I started it alone and then I added Grace and I got her hired at Barschool and then she joined and we crushed sh it. It was a blast. We tore together, but then no, it just slowly dissipated. But I started BFFs. And when I first started, I didn't have a camera on me, barely talked. I was terrified. And then I kind of came into my own and it was fun. It was just a really good dynamic with Josh and Dave. And of course throughout the years, me and Josh got actually close, we became friends because we're closer in age than me and Dave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Just kind of felt like it was nearing the end for Dave because he's so much older and he was talking about at this point like teen year old kids.
Speaker 3: I feel like a weird I can't.
Speaker 4: Do this anymore and fair enough, so he left and it was up to Josh and if we wanted to keep it going, and of course we wanted to keep it going. We have a blast doing it, and yeah, it's it's just kind of finding its own lane right now. And he's been fun.
Speaker 2: But now Dave still owns barstool. He says he's a genius.
Speaker 3: He is, he is.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's a wizard. I know, I mean this that he does. I'm and he went to you, Mesh.
Speaker 1: My sister goes to university in Michigan, so I'm really smart people come out of there.
Speaker 4: Well, it's so funny because with Dave, he is one of the most stupid people I've ever like, just what he says and how he speaks. But at the same time he's a wizard and a genius. It's just the best of both worlds. It's really funny and he definitely inspires me a lot. He's a very very smart man.
Speaker 3: Oh so smart.
Speaker 2: I know you said you don't really like to have too many people.
Speaker 1: You do like to have guests on BFF pod, but your viewers honestly don't really want.
Speaker 4: You to which things because we have so many like good guests that want to come on and lined up, and they get mad when we have guests on.
Speaker 3: They're like, who ever know is this? I'm like, this is the most famous person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, which I understand though, because when I listen to podcasts, I feel like sometimes interviews get repetitive if you don't switch it up or make it kind of new and different.
Speaker 2: No, And it's true they do. And that's why I like.
Speaker 1: When you really connect with the person, you could talk about other stuff, not just the same shit that's going on exactly.
Speaker 4: And I think you have to listen to your viewers and the people that give you the job, or listen to the podcast. So we have we've had to cut out a lot of guests or like cancel a lot of interviews because we want to give our viewers what they want.
Speaker 1: If you could have a view, if you could choose your dream guest, who would it be?
Speaker 4: Well, obviously Taylor Swift, but I don't know if that would ever. I don't think she ever does anything. I'm so obsessed with her. I listened. I just drove from downtown up here and it took like forty minutes. I listened to the Midnight's album the whole time, time looking out the window, being like, Oh, I just wish I was Taylor Swift. But I think or Swift or Adam Sandler would be awesome.
Speaker 3: My god, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you guys would have the best time with Adam, So.
Speaker 3: I think that would be incredible. Adam Sandler's so funny.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think like actors and musical guests rather than influencers or I don't know who would yours be?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I love Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 4: Oh, and she has a podcast has a podcast now, Oh, maybe that could happen, I know, And.
Speaker 1: I would love to have Andy Cohen on just to kind of walk through memory lane and just so he could kind of tell my story from his perspective.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would be.
Speaker 1: Such an interesting episode because yes, he's the boss of Bravo and now he's grown so much throughout the years to such a bigger platform. But in the beginning he saw us as little kids. I was eight then when everything went down with my parents, just like what they thought from their perspective, because they also waited to resume Jersey till my mom got home. So it was just a lot of behind the scenes that I wish he could also talk about with me.
Speaker 3: That would be so interesting and I would love that.
Speaker 1: And then Chloe, I just think she's so nonchalant, I don't give up, but so funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's great, She's so funny. What did you think about all the drama about Remy going on her podcasts.
Speaker 3: I know there was a lot that came out of that, a lot.
Speaker 1: It was wild and listen, Remy is not warranted to tell her followers what she got done. I know a lot of people assumed it was ozembic, but then they were a little shocked on how fast she lost the weight. Listen, she got asked to go on Chloe Kardashian's podcast. It was her time to shine, drop the bomb and say her truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she did say it. She told everyone everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did. She said her truth.
Speaker 1: But she getting I feel bad, She's getting a lot of backlash for it right now.
Speaker 4: It stinks, and I feel like we see this over and over again. People beg you to be honest, her, people beg you to be super transparent, and then when you are, they somehow throw it back in your face. So it's it's what do you want? Do you want people to be honest because they're all human? And of course she struggled. I know her, I know her. I know she struggled with wanting to say it earlier, and I know she wanted to be honest right in the beginning, but she was going through so much with her breakup, and she was so depressed and actually in physical pain. There's so much more than telling the internet like these are people's real lives. And she did own up to it, and she did say it, So I don't know, I just feel like people need to cut her some slack.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: And also for her health, Yeah, she also did it for her health.
Speaker 3: She was literally gonna die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just not healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and watching those surgical videos that she's been posting, it looks.
Speaker 2: Very traumatic what she threw. It was not easy. So she did it for her health.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you guys have been happier if she was on ozempic.
Speaker 2: She would still lost the weight.
Speaker 1: It's just she just is losing it a little faster. It's just a different concept. And she looks great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let her be.
Speaker 4: She looks happy, and she was in so much physical pain from being overweight, and her weight story isn't everyone else's weight story. So maybe she needed the surgery. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I know, like a lot of people are also mad at her because they feel.
Speaker 2: Like she lied to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that you know. But I feel like, no matter what, even though Remy got the surgery, she's still so body positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody can be heard and be seen.
Speaker 4: And what the hell's body positivity even mean? Now that she's skinny, They're like, it's we're negative. Yeah, that's you no, reverse, you're not being body positive.
Speaker 2: Now you're honestly really affecting her mental health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just don't understand. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: But I'm happy for Remy.
Speaker 4: She's healthy and I hope that people come around to understanding what she went through.
Speaker 3: I do too. It did not seem easy.
Speaker 1: But what are your favorite places to go out in New York City? Also pause, I am so happy for you on your apartment.
Speaker 2: Oh, it is so gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I love it so frigging man.
Speaker 2: I loved everything about it. When you first moved in.
Speaker 1: Next told me I wouldn't be able to get this apartment, and now I'm it.
Speaker 4: Literally, I'm like, I got it on my own, bitch. It's so fun. It's so awesome. I live with my little cousin. She moved in with me and from Boston. She's like the New York having her first New York experience. The first week she moved in, I brought her to the box. She's like, well, on a Wednesday, what are we do here? Are we doing this every week? I'm like, yep, you're gonna get poop thrown on you and this is gonna be an insane frigging time. But I love New York so much. My favorite place is to go out. I'm a dive bar girly, so I don't really feel like you don't go to the clubs. A lot don't go to the clubs, but I love bars. I'm interested in your recommendation. Yeah, I like to go to places that I won't really be like noticed that. So I like to go to places where there's like a pool table and there's not really much going on. I like to go to Baird's is one of my favorite bars. I don't know if you've ever been. It's so fun, that whole strip, that whole street in West Village, that West Village.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, because all my years that I've been out in New York City, I think I've been to the West Village going out less times than I could count. Yeah, and I need to.
Speaker 4: It's you have to just come out with I'm like gatekeeping. I don't want to tell that my bar.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know, I'm going to text you that and you're taking.
Speaker 4: You come with me this weekend and we'll go out. But I definitely am a dive bar early. I think here and there, I go to a club and it's fun. It's fun to like jump up to house music. But a dive bar, pool table and a group of my best friends is Bleaker Street.
Speaker 3: I want to go to bar Street.
Speaker 4: Leaker Street is a blast West Village or the Lower East Side is where you.
Speaker 1: Can find me perfect. What do you think is the best way to meet guys now? Would you be interested in dating apps or you want it to just happen organically.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could ever do a dating app only.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, what for us?
Speaker 3: We would go on Rayah?
Speaker 4: I guess so yeah, But I need to I need to feel your energy in person. I'm very attracted to energy and if you're funny. I can't really tell if you're funny over text or if you get my jokes, So I think I would I just have to meet someone in person. What's good about this industry or what we do is you meet so many different people every day. I have made more friends and met new people in this past like six months than I have in the past five years.
Speaker 3: It's bizarre. Like no, it's true, and especially being in New York, you.
Speaker 4: Just you have one friend, then they introduce you to six friends, and then it's just like a rotating door of your friends. So I think I would just have to meet someone organically if I did. But I dead asked you. I don't think I never want to date anyone ever again. I am so serious, And if I do, I hope it's a girl. Like I don't want to date a man ever again.
Speaker 3: I mean it, We'll see. My god, I can't.
Speaker 2: But okay, you only get the pleasure from the men, but you don't want the attachment.
Speaker 4: I don't want any I'd like, I just get so ACKed out by everything.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you need time. I mean, it's just it's not gonna happen right now. That what you I would be icked out for a very long time. Yeah, I wouldn't even want to be because regardless, and you don't need a controlling man at all. When you're in a relationship, you still have restrictions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's still.
Speaker 1: Things that you can't do while you're in a relationship, to be loyal to your partner or not be disrespectful.
Speaker 2: It still comes with limitations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So at the same time, I would be like, I'm I'm I'm so good.
Speaker 4: And I feel like this past year, I just I neglected my friendships and my family so much because I was just so stuck in it. I'm just having so much fun being back with my friends and my family, so I want to give them all the attention they deserve and that I didn't give them the past year.
Speaker 3: So that's where I'm at. No, I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna just do like a little rapid fire pod. Biggest dating red flag.
Speaker 3: Won't share location. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, Oh if my if Christian's location is not loading, I start to bug.
Speaker 4: Not even like that you're cheating, but why, It's just why can't you share it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you plan on cheating? Where are you going? Where are you going? Why you have my location? I have all my friends' location, so do I?
Speaker 2: I have a list.
Speaker 4: It's like lined, like you're literally inside of me and you can't show you aren't going to give me your location.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I agree. Fastest you ever said I love you to someone.
Speaker 4: My college boy friend. After two weeks. We said it like jinx. We said it at the same time. We were like laughing, We're like, I love you. We got skipped, and then we dated for four years.
Speaker 1: So it worked, But how would you handle being ghosted? Would you call them out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, but then what if they what if you confront them and then they don't answer you? Then my binness. I hate seeing all blue keeps kind white. Honestly, I can phone too much. Yeah, maybe if you ghost me, it's like, okay, wasn't meant to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just recently ghosted someone and I feel awful about it. I think I'm gonna unghost them after this pod because now I just remembered it and I feel bad.
Speaker 3: Oh god, But if you're.
Speaker 2: Not interested, you're not interested, I know.
Speaker 3: But no one deserves to be ghosted. It's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they also there's also it's hard when there's no explanation. Yeah, what are you going to explain to them?
Speaker 4: I'm good, I know, right, That's why I didn't really vibe with you. I've texted so many things and then it deleted it. I'm like, I don't know what to say. I'll have chat GBT on ghost for me after this.
Speaker 2: What's your biggest ick you get from guys social media?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fitchecks?
Speaker 2: You hate when they do I'm wearing this today? Or where's your outfit from.
Speaker 4: Or like when they like stand it, I'm so like, I don't know because I know that's what I do on Instagram or I do, but I feel like Instagram is for the girls and TikTok is for the girls. And I don't like when a man sets up the camera and steps back and like does a body check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's literally doing the fitcheck.
Speaker 4: I know, but I know it's a double standard, but yeah, itkes me out personally.
Speaker 3: Can't get over.
Speaker 1: It is soft launching a relationship cringem.
Speaker 4: What like back of the headshot or like just holding hands, yeah, being like who is this? I think it's for attention. Soft launching is definitely for attention.
Speaker 1: I do too, And I feel like a lot of people in our industry do that because they don't want to.
Speaker 4: Reveal their person which is fair. It is fair, which is totally fair. They want attention first. I feel like you need to do some softo be it would be the secret.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like if I do date someone, no one's going to know for two years, I'm just going to be a big fat secret and if it really works out, you're like, and this is who I love, this is the guy I'm marrying.
Speaker 3: And he's not going to embarrass me at this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sorry, last question about that when you came out, because I'm just curious about everything with your ex. Did his team reach I know his team reached out to you for you to be quiet, Yeah, but once you were out, did they fortelly again to any Yeah.
Speaker 4: They hired bots to like spam all of my shop, and they hired people, so you know, I don't know if you saw from Too Hot to Handle, I love her. Francesca came out that people wanted to pay her to spread hate about Haley bey Burr. His team did the same thing about me, like one perc and all these pots. And I had an insider, like I still had people on his team that were friends with me or like likes me better because a lot of people hated him, and they would feed me all this information and I couldn't believe the links they were going behind the scenes, but then staying so silent.
Speaker 3: It was bizarre.
Speaker 4: This happens behind the scenes with powerful people and with money is really scary, and it's crazy because no one on social media knows that. So like when you see all the hate that Hailey Bieber's getting, it's it's because it's being pushed or people are being paid to post that, or it's this narrative, and then it's a wind tunnel and on social get leave. Yeah, it's bizarre. It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean, honestly, what everyone should do is filter your comments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you have to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 3: And people get mad when you do that, but I don't care. It's your cyberbullying people.
Speaker 4: Why would It's just because people have influence or money or fame, It doesn't mean that what you're doing isn't wrong.
Speaker 2: Like, we still feelings, we're still we're still people, and we.
Speaker 4: Would never go comment on someone's picture you're fat, ugly and kill yourself.
Speaker 3: Like, it's just it's bizarre.
Speaker 1: So he literally just wanted to try to destroy your life or try to hurt you in Yeah, as in the best way that he could.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I barely even said anything like about him on social media. No, you just talked about my experience when I could have said a lot more.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you could have crazy.
Speaker 2: How many dates with a guy before you would offer to split the bill?
Speaker 4: I'm like, I feel like I sometimes want to pick it up on the on the first take. Why do I feel like you would so do that? I feel like I do that as I just need to assert dominance. I feel do not do that. I know, but I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I know, but I feel you need to be treated, you know.
Speaker 4: I know, but I feel okay if they if they don't offer, that's weird. But if they offer, I'll be like, oh, we could split it. Yeah, I just feel bad. I always feel bad.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, if they don't offer to even take the bill, then I would just take it and pay for it. Yeah, but then that would probably be the last time I saw the Yeah. Yeah, it's just it's chivalrous. Would you ever not date a guy based on his zodiac sign?
Speaker 3: I know I'm a Gemini, and I know everywhere eats geminis, so my dad's as.
Speaker 4: When I stopped learning about them, I'm like, Okay, if no one likes me, I don't want to really learn about any of the other ones.
Speaker 2: My dad's a Gemini, really, yeah, I hate him exactly.
Speaker 3: It's probably great.
Speaker 2: No, he is good time.
Speaker 3: But you guys are very.
Speaker 2: Like one minute cool, one minute. I mean, maybe you're not.
Speaker 1: But my dad's like one minute he's like the funnest person ever, and then like one minute he's like.
Speaker 2: A flip of a switch. I'm like, dude, what is wrong with I.
Speaker 4: Definitely have two personalities where it's either I'm in go mode, fun mode, or I just I think it's I'm introverted or ex diverted. I either want to be inside of my house like curled up, don't want to talk to anyone, or I want to be a social butterfly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is weird. People are like, what version are we going to get this? Yeah? No, I yeah, that's my dad too. What are you?
Speaker 2: I'm a Capricorn, I'm January. I'm January.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I knew what much Gemen I was because because my dad is one.
Speaker 2: But I'm January. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Apparently Capricords are hardworking, motivated, yes, queen, But all right, thank you so much for coming on Casual Chaos.
Speaker 2: This is such a fun podcast.
Speaker 3: Happy for you. I can't wait to see your new show. Thank you. I missed you.
Speaker 2: Fuh this is so fun.
Speaker 3: Buys. Bye