Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis duran the Elvis Durant phone, tappen. Is it really you, Danielle?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh, I love this?
Speaker 1: Okay, Danielle, what do you have?
Speaker 2: So Darren wanted us to phone tap his friend Jason. He said he's always trying to meet a nice girl and he wanted to set him up with Taylor, who is Darren's co worker. So Darren's been really talking her up for days and thought it would be funny if I called as Taylor.
Speaker 1: But I was just a little intense, you intent, All right, here's Danielle's phone tap. Hi is this Jason? Yes, Hi Jason, This is Taylor?
Speaker 2: Hey, how are you good? Are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing pretty good. Your friend Darren gave me your number.
Speaker 2: Yes, he gave me your number as well. Yeah. He told me he's like you guys would be so good for each other. So I said, I got to.
Speaker 1: Give him a call. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Cool Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: First of all, he was telling me that you have big hands. Do you have big hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, you know what they say about guys with big hands, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Big big hands, big gloves.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what they say that flirting with me. Did he tell you what I look like?
Speaker 2: He said, you were very attractive because.
Speaker 1: I'm blonde and I have green eyes and I'm five ft six that he said, oh my gosh, oh I'll do cook sure? Yeah, what's your specialty?
Speaker 2: Especially?
Speaker 1: I make a mean chili? M I like I like it hot? Is it hot chili?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really hot?
Speaker 2: Oh and then you can we can cool each other down with an ice cube afterwards.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking, Yeah, doesn't that sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sounds good?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice? So do you like kids? What do you like kids? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They're fun. Just from our conversation, I can tell that you'd be a really great dad. Really yeah, yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't have I don't have any kids now, but I'm hoping to have them soon. Okay, well cool, Well where do you see this relationship going? Relationship? Yeah? Where do you see this going?
Speaker 2: You know? We need to take Let's let's start with the first date and we'll take it from there. I have to tell you, just by talking to you though, I really think I'm falling in love with you.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, you're falling in love with me.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you mean know?
Speaker 1: Why don't we just go out on a date first. How long is it gonna take for you to tell me you love me? My gosh?
Speaker 2: Well, it maybe love at first sight, but I haven't seen you yet.
Speaker 1: How much do you make a year?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Well, I have to ask these questions.
Speaker 2: Because when the babies come, I have to make sure you can support me and the babies.
Speaker 1: Talking about Oh, I can't wait to find out. Okay, I'll let you go, But are you gonna call me? Yeah, I'll do my toothbrush.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, thanks, boss, you soon, all right?
Speaker 1: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Alright bye. You're really freaked out by that. All right, we're gonna call him back. Okay, Hello, Sorry, dude, I miss your call. Dude, that girl Taylor called me.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, dude, out of her mind.
Speaker 1: She's out of her mind. Hot is what she is. Dude.
Speaker 2: She's talking about whether I love her.
Speaker 1: I haven't even met her yet. There is no way in hell that I'm going to go out with that girl. Dude. The crazier she is, the better in bed.
Speaker 2: That's just insane. Hi, Jason, I'm here to tell you something. This is Daniel narrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning phone tap.
Speaker 1: Kidding me, you're going to be Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all party sudents the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show