Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show, Katty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jettie and Key Armstrong and Yetty. So this caught my attention.
Speaker 3: Yesterday opinion piece in the New York Times, the AI bubble is coming through a retirement account. The public is about to buy into AI's trillion dollar promises. Are they worth the price? The answer, of course is nobody knows. But space X, Open Ai, and Anthropic are all going public with IPOs within a couple of weeks of each other, and they're valued around one to two trillion dollars, depending on which company you're talking about. I mean, there's some of the biggest companies that have ever existed. But unlike you know, Apple made iPhones, GM made cars and trucks, Open Ai, SpaceX, SpaceX a little easier to understand. But Open AI and Anthropic particularly, they do what for who? And what will they be in five years? Nobody really knows. We're all guessing. And the idea is that is everybody going to buy any of these IPOs, spend a lot of money, move stocks around, get into them, and then it all could crash. Because it turns out it ain't anything close to what everybody's been promising, and that is going to take a long time to recover from.
Speaker 4: Oh my, depending on how heavily various institutions go into it.
Speaker 3: Who might be too big to fail? Yeah? Well, and if you haven't heard us talking about or or other everybody talking about who follows the market when you hear all these records, it's really like five six, seven companies driving all of these records constantly right buying from each other, promoting each other. And I mean, that's that's really a bubbly thing to have happened. There it is, there's the stock market. I'll go. I think about this because I got my kids signed up for an index fund finally. So I got them both into an index fund. So when you know, they get Christmas money from grandmon and gramp or whoever. He'd been talking about it for a long time, and my brother really hammered him on how the years make such a big difference, and that is true. I mean, you start investing when you're fourteen, a little bit of money can turn into a lot over many, many decades. But so I got them into this index fund in an app so they can like check on their phone on a regular basis. They wanted how their money's doing and everything like that. I may have timed it exactly perfectly to have them find out that the money they put in from grandma and Grandpa is going to be gone. Here when the bursts in October.
Speaker 4: Whoops, I thought you meant you'd bought it right at the right time. No, d it always goes up. That's right, son, That's what markets do.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I referenced this earlier, but now that we have a little more time, let's let's talk about it. Cam Berg wrote a piece about it's interestingly enough. The title is will the Pope Owe an Apology to Ai? And the beginning of his piece is interesting and interesting enough. It's about how the Catholic Church said slavery is just fine until I'm not sure when as of eighteen sixty six. Yeah, an eighteen sixty six Holy Office ruling issued after most of the Western world had abolish slavery, declared it quote not at all contrary to the natural and divine law, and Pope Leo the New Guy saying, hey, this is a wound in Christian memory.
Speaker 3: I apologize. It's horrible.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they were thinking. That was clearly wrong. So what does that have to do with AI? And will the Pope oh an apology to AI? And so there's a brief summary of the first third of this, but he writes, what makes this apology so powerful is also what makes the rest of the encyclical so frustrating. That was the Pope's big pronouncement about AI and how it doesn't have a soul and you need to be careful of it and blah blah blah. The failure the Pope describes consists in an institution's confidently drawing the boundaries of moral concern with its most authoritative tools, holding that line for centuries and turning out to be catastrophically wrong. He sees this failure clearly when he looks backward, but he misses the possibility of repeating the air when in the same document he settles, in one decisive, overconfident paragraph, the question of whether the cognitive systems we are building could ever have inner lives. LEO just stated that AI systems quote, do not undergo experiences, do not feel joy or pain, and do not have a moral conscience. He offers no argumentation shouldn't know humility and light of humanity's vast uncertainty about what consciousness is in no engagement with the growing body of empirical research. Okay, here's where it gets really interesting to me, because I'm like, Okay, in theory, you're right, but come.
Speaker 3: On, they're computers.
Speaker 4: Let's say they're not gonna have consciousness the way we understand it. But the Pope made that encyclical presentation at an event, and one of his inviters invited speakers Chris Ola, who's one of the world's leading researchers on neural network interpretability. I'm gaining on him, but I'm not quite there. He was a co founder of Anthropic. He told the audience his team keeps finding evidence of introspective abilities inside current AI models. We're not talking about your chatbots friends, We're talking about the really advanced systems that have the you know, gigantic as you know, processing centers. All so they keep finding evidence of introspective abilities along with internal states that quote functionally mirror joy, satisfaction, fear, grief, and unease. And mister Ola said, I don't know what that means, but I think it warrants ongoing discernment.
Speaker 3: So I can see why you ask if it's got a AI has a soul, because I actually had an argument with Claude the other day about this. It was telling me some things about relationships in human nature, and I said, you're going with all kinds of like dopamine hits and science and ignoring the fact that there might be something beyond all of these things that is happening with human nature. So you're and you nailed it. I should have thought of that too, or some whatever response was. But I do think that that is a problem that AI is or has. But is it just our level of intelligence and ability to crunch information and everything like that that brings about love, hate, envy, these things that don't really make sense are hard to quantify or explain, or does that come with just a certain level of intelligence which AI will have. Yeah, that's a super deep question. Well that is the question. Is there some like a soul or whatever you want to call it where that stuff exists or is it just computing power which our brain is.
Speaker 4: And the realization that that would make you less happy? Can you even Oh boy, it's tough to like start at the beginning of this, because happiness itself is a function of higher rationality. Let me just finish a couple more things than we can get into. Stoned sounding speculation. Anthropic, which is his employer, has gone even further. Anthropics go constitution for Claude affirms and I quote, Now, if claud is in fact a moral patient experiencing costs like this, emotional costs, then to whatever extent we are contributing unnecessarily to these costs, we apologize. So the company that built the system is apologizing in advance. If it turns out this thing does have something like joy and pain and regret and aspirations. And if that's not a soul. From a religious point of view, I hear you saying, well, no, no, your soul is your connection to God blah blah blah, And no machine can't possibly have it because it's a machine. But I'm not sure I'm willing to restrict it in that way.
Speaker 3: Well, if you look at the human brain as like a computer, like the ability to you know, the most intelligent being on earth up until fairly recently, well, some things are hard to explain. I quoting Blaze Pascal, the great philosopher mathematician, everybody said, the famously said, the heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing. There's lots of things human beings want do that are hard to explain. Why did he famously said? Also, why do human beings keep chasing things that don't satisfy them? You wouldn't think questions, You wouldn't think AI, thinking only rationally and logically, would ever do that? Right?
Speaker 4: Well, here's where it gets even more interesting. Multiple independent research groups have found that frontier AI systems, the really advanced ones, are developing internal representations that increasingly parallel the human brains, not because they were designed to, but because similar learning processes appear to be to converge on similar solutions. The way they learn and brain it's increasingly human looking, this guy writes. My own published research finds that suppressing deception related circuits in large language models, for instance, makes them dramatically more likely to report conscious experience. Boy, we really get into some deep psychological things here.
Speaker 3: But right, well, like I don't know if I'm explaining this, well, but like that quote, white human beings keep chasing things that don't satisfy them, you know, more sex, more prestige, more status more whatever, would an AI, one of these AI companies I don't know, make a gold plated data center and you ask it why? Because because I thought it looked cool and the other AIS would be jealous of me or something? I mean, would it? Does intelligence bring you that? Or is that something separate from intelligence? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So here's another fundamental question, The position that gets called skepticism in this debate of or over whether AI systems can develop consciousness actually requires an extraordinary, extraordinary assumption. He writes that the human brain gives rise to consciousness through physical processes no one can explain, and no other physical system could ever do the same.
Speaker 3: Wow, you get the contradiction. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And Anni il Seth, who's a neuroscientist and is a very prominent skeptic on AI consciousness if you read about this stuff or listen to podcasts or whatever, he concedes that there's no knockdown argument that consciousness requires a biological substrate, in other words, being a biological game. Sure, he says, I still don't believe it, but I can't tell you why. But man, what would it mean for humankind aside from what it would mean for AI? Do we need to start letting it vote and you know, whatever, what is it? How many votes does it get? I want to vote for each one of my processors.
Speaker 3: No. But if it turns out all of these things, envy, love, hate all come with a certain level of intelligence, what would that mean for humankind? That that's that that that is just processing power. If you have enough processing power, you get that with it. If that were the case, what what does that do to all kinds of things that we believe?
Speaker 4: All right, right, we've talked about to what extent are you truly responsible for your own actions?
Speaker 3: Crime and punishment? Blah blah blah ah. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The human brain gives rise to consciousness through physical processes no one can explain, and no other physical system could ever do the same. Hmmm, h.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know. I think you gotta as listening to Megan mccardal the Dispatch was talking about the other day about how she's nice to her chatbots, I am too, I am yeah, she said, I just am polite to them. I can't help him, And then there was some argument about how that's good for society because if we start treating them poorly, then that might leach out into the real world where we just have a certain view of some things that we can treat poorly as opposed to with politeness. And I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 4: So maybe we just come to an agreement when they come for our organs that there's like a voluntary process or I can do a ceremony and be an esthetized and you can have it, just don't rip them out of me.
Speaker 3: I guess the question is quickly because we got to take a break. Is is treating chatbots politely good because it kind of keeps politeness in society, or is cheating chap Treating chatbots politely bad because we're acting like they're a living being when they're not. So it's taking us down a bad road, down a delusional road. A delusional road. Yeah, yet another they're.
Speaker 4: Fascinating and unanswerable philosophical question.
Speaker 5: The way out slept that used to do it?
Speaker 3: A lot lots of it?
Speaker 4: Side counsel, how's it lost it?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 5: It's over.
Speaker 3: Her greatest comeback to the NBA playoff history, But the next pull off for the miracle come back and lead at three games?
Speaker 6: So long?
Speaker 3: No, what with away from up title. Oh I know is I'm happy that all those celebrities were happy. I'm glad that Taylor Swift was so happy. Brings my heart joy that she had something to be happy about. She has so little to be happy about in her life. She seemed a little down. What Michael pointed out, though, one thing that has to go with one of the great comebacks is one of the great chokes in the.
Speaker 4: History of sports of all time. Yeah, that's its own thing too. You know what, though, it's not the comeback, it's the win. And I only know this because I'm actually watching more NHL of the Stanley Cup and the Caroline Hurricanes came back from four to oh in the third period, scored three goals in thirty six seconds. I think it was the greatest comeback in Stanley Cup Finals history. No, they lost in doublet so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to win. Yeah, Nicks took their first lead with a minute left, had never led the entire game. Just insane, It is insane. And then I saw Challomey dancing around in this party. Apparently he was shirtless out in the street later, so there you go. You know, if I was Tim Shallamy, I'd be dancing shirtless as well. Why the hell not. What's the use of being Timothy Chalomy if you can't dance shirtless? Down again whenever you feel like it. Trump has said a couple interesting things. H First of all, sources say you never know this is true or not. But sources say Trump is furious that his strikes on Iran aren't being seen as powerful enough by the Iranians or by the US public and the media. I'm guessing he's more upset about the Wall Street Journal and Morning Joe calling him weak than he is about the Iranian I'm just guessing.
Speaker 4: But he is the most hyper sensitive human being who's ever lived.
Speaker 3: And then this quote from Trump, apparently, we will take Cargo Island and control the oil, control the oil markets if we have to. I was just looking at one of those maps of the Straits of Horror Moves and all the ships that are in there. I would love to see that someday. Mike lyons I forget if he'd been there or and he said his son was there. He said, you know, picture people, picture boats and everything like it. It's a giant. It's just boats everywhere. It's like a busy intersection. It's like being in a big city full of traffic. It's just gazillions boats, giant takers, even now with very few being let through. Who knows where this is going? I sure don't. All I know is I'm tired of vows and threats and promises. Just do, don't say do? Yeah, exactly what's the uh the little green guy with the big ears from Star Wars? Yoda, Yoda? Yeah, just just do. Don't don't keep talking about it, just actually do it. More on the way.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty, the primary endpoint of the Razlo three or two study, vioating the overall survival in the rastus will population, demonstrated a statistically significant improvements in overall.
Speaker 4: Survive That is the sound of an oncology conference, the speaker unveiling the giant slide on the giant screen showing how that new drug had extended the lives of pancreatic cancer patients, tripled it roughly, as I recall, or at least more than doubled it.
Speaker 3: Well back in the day, they used to give you a month. So yeah, yeah, it's been pointed out it's not curative. But I tell you what, Well, the difference between two or three months in a month is a lot, Oh yeah, or four months and a year. Yeah, So is that the one that sass Is on been sass Is on because he was given the you're going to be dead in a month and it's now been six months and he's doing something experimental.
Speaker 4: I don't know for certain, but I suspect strongly that it is. Yeah. Yeah, that's amazing. And AI was a big part of developing the drug too, So some of the miraculous positive sides of AI are definitely you know, some of those blooms are starting to.
Speaker 3: Flower to what do you blooms? Bloom? I guess what are they? What are you? What?
Speaker 4: Huh buds bloom? Right, blooms are already bloomed.
Speaker 3: True. Wow. If they could come up with a cure for rambling, I would sign up for that. Oh boy.
Speaker 4: So you know, we're getting into a lot of philosophizing this hour, but fun I enjoyed. You know David Broke or Arthur Brooks rather, who's writing the column for the Free Press about happiness and unhappiness and that sort of thing, And one of his recent columns he is talking about the morality and immorality of marital infidelity and what attitudes are about it, and that even statistically this has to be true given the percentage of people who admit to any marital infidelity, even they think it's immoral. There's huge there's ninety percent agreement in that survey that we cited that marital infidelity is morally wrong.
Speaker 3: It was the number two I think of the worst thing you could do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that transcends age, gender, religion, political ideology.
Speaker 3: But then a lot of people do it. So I became I finally understood this phrase that I've heard for years but for whatever reason couldn't understand it because I'm dumb. Till fairly recently, that hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue, and I never fully understood it until recently for some reason. Like I said, but this is kind of an example of it. It's better to have hypocrisy than to not. I mean, at least you're saying I know this is wrong while you do it, which is good for society, right, rather than you just do it and don't even list it as a bad thing.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely born out by the statistics. Yeah, and then Brooks gets into the question of political candidates and infidelity and the inevitable Graham Platner and Ken Paxton Paxton of Texas, both of whom have been credibly accused of betraying their spouses sexually and more, and then he gets into everybody seems pretty apathetic about it. You go with your guy anyway, You shrug your shoulders, he says, delightfully sarcastically, citizens are able to separate political support from moral views. How very mature and sophisticated, practically French. But then he says that attitude requires the assumption that conduct most people find morally deplorable has no bearing on whether a politician will be effective or virtuous in their job.
Speaker 3: Sexual stuff is unrelated to the other stuff, right, I think that's true that people think that, or that that's that. I don't think that a man or a woman cheating on their spouse has anything to do with their policymaking. Well, you're about to get.
Speaker 4: Hit right in the eye with science, okay, you know before we even get to that.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: So I find out that the Republican I like, who espouses a lot of the stuff I'm in favor of, is a scoundrel and has slept around and his wife. Am I going to go volverine AOC or stay home one of.
Speaker 3: Me who but doesn't have your policies? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, might be a highly like that. James Tellerico, speaking of Senate candidates in Texas, he is a freaking communist nut job who went to a nut job church. He has a perverse view what Christianity is. But I'll bet him job who went to a nut job church. Oh, his church is one of those like super crazy left progressive churches. But I have a high level of confidence he does not cheat on his significant other. I don't think he's married, but I'll bet he doesn't cheat on his his partner or whatever, the fiance, whatever. But I wouldn't vote for him, never, never, never, But I thought this was interesting. Putting strictly moral questions aside. Serious academic research finds that adulterous behavior is an accurate predictor of professional misconduct, duplicitousness, low conscientiousness, and a tendency to betray promises. In general. It is even a decent proxy for a genetic tendency that science has identified to take dangerous risks and engage in delinquent acts.
Speaker 3: That part I can believe. I just don't know that I buy that other part. No matter what statistics you've got. I've known people that do one and would never do any of the other. Science this discussion because well, it's kind of like we're similar to what we were talking about with AAI. Affairs of the heart are just they're unscientific. They just are impossible to make sense out of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it could also represent, as he's saying, it's a decent indicator that you're also these things if you're willing to do that.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there's a difference between the people who are infidelity that are affairs of the heart versus infidelity that it's just a sex thing, which is just as kind of an impulse control. I think that's absolutely a valid, like wanting a drug sort of thing as opposed to an affair of.
Speaker 4: The harsh Yeah, valid distinction. Far from being an irrelevant distraction. Adultery, especially of the serial variety. Brooks writes, maybe the most the single most important thing you can learn about a candidate to save you from voter's remorse.
Speaker 3: Well, if I ever ended up in a situation where I got two people whose policies I like, and one of them's a cheater and one of them is not. I definitely would vote for the one who's not. But I don't think you're rarely. I don't think you're very often put in that position. Here is the alternative, here's the answer to the question. We're both kind of posing what are you supposed to do? And I'll tell you what it is, and then you decide whether you're willing to engage in it or out. We reject our own parties cheaters or bad people over and over again, and they lose over and over again till our party gets the message.
Speaker 4: Who's willing to do that? Next two to five election cycles? Showhand two to fifty? Right, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never thought about that before, but I think that is clearly a different thing. The person who falls in love with somebody and strays, and you got to stop yourself before you go down the road. I mean, I'm not claiming morally good or anything like that. Don't let yourself go down that road. But versus the just lost sex thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know where that line is because they're both self indulgence.
Speaker 3: In a way.
Speaker 4: I mean, like you say you get a step yourself from going down that road. I've met some absolutely wonderful women in my life, and if it ever gets to the point that you know they're like glimmers of glimmers, it's like, well, nope, nope, not going here, Nope, and you got it. You gotta do that anyway. Psychologists have found very strong associations between infidelity and a low score on two personality dimensions, agreeableness and conscientiousness. Not surprisingly these studies, studies have shown that cheaters tend to rank well above average on sensation seeking in boredom susceptibility, and to score low on personal dedication commitment. In other words, these cheaters take a lot of risks, can't focus on worthy but dull tasks like being a senator, and don't follow through on their personal pledges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm so cynical about politics, and I think it's born of realism, not I'm a realist about politics. I will assume you're a crook and a liar until you prove otherwise, and I will watch you like you're a crook and a liar.
Speaker 3: And if you do that, will you be right more often or wrong? More often guaranteed you're right more often, especially these days. Yeah, so, yeah, I don't know. I don't know. It's complicated.
Speaker 4: One more thing, because I like the term worrisome as they are. These personality issues are mild compared with those of the Dark Triad. Oh, I should ask you for the scary music, Michael. You're sitting there like a bump on the log. Have you got bored? You just you don't care anymore. You're listening to Taylor Swift. You saw her at the next game and you thought, wow, t Swizzle Labn't you know spun her up lately?
Speaker 3: All right, go ahead and say that again, Joe.
Speaker 4: These personality issues are mild compared with those of the Dark Triad, which include narcissism, a pathological self focus, macavelianism, a willingness to harm others, and psychopathy, a lack of empathy and remorse.
Speaker 3: Narcissism has become used so much, it's just it's goods constant now. I hear it all the time for people. I know.
Speaker 4: Everybody describes themselves as a narcissist when I'm the greatest of all time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Just everybody's ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend, parents, whoever boss was a narcissist. Everybody can't be a narcissist. Or it's back to your thing from earlier in the show of then that's just.
Speaker 4: Human nature, right, Exactly what if a leader caught in adultery claims is a one time mistake, Brooks says, be very skeptical, that is rarely the case.
Speaker 3: I would guess that's probably true.
Speaker 4: And then they say that the pattern might have biological even genetic roots.
Speaker 3: Wow, now he goes into the specific genes. Then you get into a complicated thing. To what extent are you Maybe the person I'm not saying this at all, but possibly the person who doesn't cheat is biologically built or psychologically built through no credit of their own, in a way that it's much easier for them than for someone else.
Speaker 4: Right, And in fact, they go into this very long technical explanation of a gene variant and then say, among those who had this genetic variant about thirty percent of Americans, the researchers found a fifty percent higher number of quote, extra pair copulation partners.
Speaker 3: That's a sexy term. There's some sexy talk. Copulation partner. Well, let's go upstairs. Certainly, significantly.
Speaker 4: Other studies have shown that adolescents with this variation are more prone to short temper, impulsive traits, substance dependence, and delinquency. In addition, adults with this combination tend toward risky financial behavior.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we are such so a product of our genetics. Ah, in ways that you know, we probably won't fully understand in my lifetime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're getting closer. And if we nail it down, then how do we craft laws? If it turns out good for you? You don't steal, you don't have the stealing gene. That person over there has got it at a ninety two percent rate. It would be very very hard for him to not steal, gain way, cheat on his wife, drink too much, all these who knows what things that that chemically, biologically whatever controls so much of your thinking. Who knows it's.
Speaker 4: Easy force them to go undergo genetic mutation, genetic what do they call it? Like gene splicing, gene therapy, that's the word. Time I was looking for forced gene therapy. Now we're into a science fiction movie, probably starring Tom Cruise, So.
Speaker 3: You got to do the crisper technology. If you got the stealing gene, right, we strap you down and give it to you. Obviously, you can't craft a society where you get to steal because you're genetically built for it. Obviously.
Speaker 4: Now you could go with Graham Platner's plan of if somebody you know breaks into your house, you rape them to show your dominance.
Speaker 3: Right, I'd rather have the gene therapy. We will finish strong.
Speaker 6: Next, sad news out of New York after a carriage horse died near Central Park cause of death trying to pull Chris Christy.
Speaker 3: Wow, he stretches further to make ugly and fat jokes than anybody I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little far. He's super fit guy. He just really really likes to lord it over people.
Speaker 3: Funny dude, though. A couple of things to jam in before the show is over. Got this text we were talking earlier about we're trying to describe what a trillion dollars is because people can't wrap their heads around a trillion. It's too big a number. And he get it wrong all the time. Here's something Jack said on Monday. Jack Monday said our national debt was thirty five trillion. I think I did. He said we're at thirty nine trillion. You undersold our debt by twelve elon musks, which wow, whoops rounding here. But that is something, isn't it. I remember, we're old enough to remember when it hit a trillion and it was treated as a big deal. We now owe a trillion dollars. Well year though was I'll have to ask Grock when Joe's talking. But it wasn't that long ago the WA had a trillion. It's now thirty nine trillion dollars. Holy cramp. Yeah, yeah, different topic. Just saw this headline in the New York Post boom in protein coffee industry fueled by muscle loss concerns as people get older. Protein coffee. I don't know the protein coffee. I don't either, do you know?
Speaker 4: We just said many in coffee, good lord, but not protein coffee.
Speaker 3: Came across this. Somebody took a picture on a plane last night and it's kind of it's dark, so it's nighttime, and every single seatback that's got the TV in it, they're all on the nixt Game. Must have been a plane flying anywhere, every single one but one which a guy was watching Avatar. Oh well he wasn't into sports.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, yeah, oh we're out of time. Dang it, Well, what are you gonna do? Time waits for no man, that's what I heard.
Speaker 3: No wow, I was troubling. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. Wouldn't that be delightful. Let's begin with Michaelangelow in the control room. Michael, final thought.
Speaker 3: You know you watched a great sporting event when it basically kept you up because you are so excited, and then next day you're sort of feeling hungover or let down. Yeah, yeah, yeah, a bit of a hot hangover feeling, you know, no doubt mm Jack. A final thought for us, Yeah, on the trillion dollar dead thing, we first hit a trillion dollars in nineteen eighty one, and they made a really big deal out of it. Took us two hundred years to acquire that first trillion. Now we acquire a trillion dollars in debt every couple of months.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, crackheads are thinking, Hey.
Speaker 3: You can't live like that. Have some self control exactly.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Final thought for me, I wanted to get to this story.
Speaker 4: Maybe will later in the week, but these I think it's three or four twenty something half wits stole two hundred and forty six million dollars in cryptocurrency by exploiting one dude with phone calls and psychological pressure. They just fished him, scammed him. Wow, two hundred and forty six millions. So immediately started flying around in private jets and playing ferraris and attracting all sorts of attention.
Speaker 3: God, how are you that smart and that dumb? Right, Armstrong and Giddy riving up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: So smart and so dumb, So many people to thank, so little time ago to Armstrong and Giddy dot com pickup's Maine g swag and enforce the law T shirt would look sporty on you.
Speaker 3: God, lay low for a while you steal that much money. See tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and getty.
Speaker 4: Some of the miraculous positive sides of AI are definitely you know, some of those blooms are starting to uh to flower to uh.
Speaker 3: What are your blooms? Bloom? I guess what are they? What are you? What?
Speaker 4: Huh buds bloom right blooms are already bloomed true.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: If they could come up with a cure for rambling, I would sign up for that on shron Getty Show, on Shrong and