Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Honda. When you test her off to all the electric Prologue SUV, there's a lot that can impress you about it. There's the generous passenger space, the clean, thoughtful design, and the intuitive technology. But out of everything, what you really love most is that it's a Honda. Visit Honda dot com, Slash EV two c authors.
Speaker 2: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off live. It is meet Joey p joe Pisapia with me. Of course is the Welsh, and it's all of you, the beautiful Peanuts and Crackerjacks here on our twitch, Twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros or if you're watching us on demand on Fantasy Pros MLB, subscribe to the YouTube channel Welsh. We got a lot to talk about today, tons of runs, loan saves, big news, and of course more star studded friendship circles with the Welsh. I guess you were out hanging out with Rhet Louder and clintonhaw yesterday just hanging out with the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no big deal. Yeah, hanging out with the boys, That's what it was. I mean, Welsch goes out and they're just like, hey, listen, can we stop our double a rehab assignment. Let me come down to Arizona. I gotta see my boy, gotta hang out. So yes, it was just Welsh hanging out with a couple of his best friends again. Rhett Louder with the locks. Clayton Kershaw was rehabing future Hall of famer and needed to spend some time. But it was hands down, probably the best backfield matchup you're ever going to see in a current kind of young, studdish pitcher who's been hurt all season in Rhet Louder and then a Hall of Famer Clayton Kershaw pitching on the backfields and report back Rhet Louder looked pretty good. Velo was mid nineties or low ish nineties commanding. He did give up a two run homer to some seventeen year old kid, a little bit of hard contact. Clayton Kershaw unhittable. He gave up a couple big flies that were caught. Six innings, no hits. He's here because he's going to play this weekend ball is disgusting. Rhet Lauder told me he's leaving here. This is his only start and he's going to start his bigger rehab assignment, so he should be back, I think in a couple of weeks. Kershaw this weekend. Check out my Twitter if you want to see some of the videos.
Speaker 2: Big yeah, no, big deal, all right, big deal yesterday for the Yankees. They exploded for ten runs at the seventh inning to beat Michael Kelly's Padres. All Ill said, wells in a grand slam. Here'll be talking trash about yesterday and wanting to drop him. Uh so that was good Clark Schmidt. This was his first start back after the injury. Two runs and six innings. Michael King underwhelming at the strikeouts Blue the strikeout prop for me Boo, but he gave the Padres a chance to win. Aaron Judge his twelfth homer, So more good for the Yankees here as this bottom of the order started to come alive a little bit. And look, maybe they needed to get called out publicly Welsh maybe at the end of the day, but that's what they needed. They watched the show, they said, you know, Joe's right, and they started hitting baseball's all over the place, So good on them.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, not envisioned.
Speaker 4: And now we need AI to do this.
Speaker 3: I envisioned the entire locker room sitting around and looking up at a TV watching TV and has Joe piece of Pia on it and just chastise them. And then they're looking around and they're like, guys, Joe is right, we need to fix it. We could just a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Judge is like that beautiful, bald, handsome man is right. I keep coming up there. Nobody's on base. You guys gotta be better, you know, just be better. That's all. Be better.
Speaker 4: It's like a lot.
Speaker 3: It's like the any given Sunday speech, but it's Joe and then the rest of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you line ups not good right now? You gotta you gotta figure out what's going on in that offense? Yeah, almost is bad. Anthony Boby, you gotta you got a two twenty batting average. You ain't even hit your weight. Austin Wells, what's going on? What's happening here? Let's get to Giants. Blown saves scored nine in the eleventh though to beat the Cubs. But I think the fantasy news here is really Ryan Walker second blown save of the season era is not good.
Speaker 4: Welsh.
Speaker 2: We were talking last week about, you know, picking up Dovall because he has pitched much better. So Walker had gone three straight scoreless innings before two night, which completely imploded in Ryan Presley, of course, then got obliterated right after. So not a great night for bullpends just generally speaking. He gave up nine runs, Presley eight, earned five hits, didn't record a single out in the eleventh inning. It was brutal. But do you think the Giants might make be making a change here with the closer situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fire up your Kamilla Deval shares and fire up your Porter Hodges. Kamilla Deval should have already probably been picked up. He had been getting save opportunities. He has been phenomenal this Year's not striking anyone out, which is weird. You know, this is like a twenty eight to thirty percent k guy. He's at seventeen percent, but he's got a one and a half hera. His walks are the lowest of his career right now. He's giving up the least amount of barrels being he's become a different pitcher.
Speaker 4: I think that is the guy. That's the guy.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't be out there. But you should also go and run and pick up Porter Hodge right now because the Ryan Presley experiment is not working. They'd already told us that they were going to give him some saves. This is probably going to lead to a few more. What a weird world where it's like Ryan Walker and Devin Williams are not going to be trusted and it's going to be you know, Luke Weaver and camulodvall back. So I would go and fire up both of those players because we're at a point in the season where if if maybe these both of these guys of Presley and Ryan Walker didn't have any issues prior to this, I'd probably just kind of like, you know, just like move on, like they're going to get a lease. There's still a decent amount they can run with. But these guys both have had issues leading up into this first month. It's enough so that you should make sure that those guys are not on the wire and you should get those saves.
Speaker 2: Saves are always bountiful. You'll find them every April, every May, and then again in August you can find them too, and everybody gets traded in, more jobs opened up. It's just it's beautiful to watch every single day.
Speaker 4: A greeting card there. Saves are always.
Speaker 2: Been, Saves are plentiful. In August, trades happen more, saves come without delay.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll work on it, work on it.
Speaker 4: That was our Hoglin Horton.
Speaker 2: That was funny yesterday. That was actually pretty good. Some big k performances. Chris Sale ten strikeouts, six and two third shout one innings, but no w brutal. Pablo Lopez also great eleven strikeouts yesterday and five innings. Zach Wheeler had nine shrikeouts against the Rays. So some big performances for some big dogs. Who was the biggest of the big yesterday?
Speaker 3: For you, Welsh, Well, I think Pablo Lopez is the most interesting to me. It's funny those names you were mentioning. Because I'm doing a betting Pro show that should be out later today or tomorrow. We're kind of regrouping and looking at betts for the season, and we're kind of retreading what we had talked about preseason, and one of those is talking about like the cy Young race, and the Cy Young race is just weird right now, even.
Speaker 4: In the NL. You know, I think like schemes.
Speaker 3: Is at like the best value you're probably going to see him at if you still buy it, even though he hasn't been great. But Zach Wheeler, I don't mean to, I said Pablo, I'm just bringing this back to Wheeler for a second. Wheeler's like eleven to one right now, NL for scient and like that. Those odds seem really really great. So there's quite a few players that you're jumping out around. But of those names, I think there's the most like fantasy relevant and prevalent right now. Seemed to me to be Pablo Lopez. Because Pablo, there's just some early trends. I think that was not making us feel comfortable. There's a lot of narrative stuff around it. And he went heavy fastball in this matchup great WIF percentage his top three pitches, he used thirty percent or higher whiffs in this game. He ended up having a thirty nine overall with percentage because he had eighteen of them, so he was missing bats in a great way and csw over thirty. I think it's a very positive, big win for us for Pablo Lopez because I think he had lost a lot of steam. So I think this is something we can build up.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the futures market by the Brewers are plus six hundred for that division right now. The Cubs are minus three fifty, which is an absolute freaking joke. Even August Hurt steals out of the year. The bullpen stinks. The offense eventually is going to come back down to earth, and now's the time to bet the Brewers. Everybody go make some money. Uncle Joey just told you already, did it. Yeah, you can all you want. That that ain't going to carry them into the postseason, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 3: But it's also okay to your point. Yes, like I agree with that the Cubs need to be aggressive, but the Brewers are still rolling out like Quinn Priester. You know, shame on me for Chad Patrick and stuff. And I know they've got reinforcements start away.
Speaker 2: They just Myers just came back, so I want to give him some time. Logan Henderson look really good in his start. Mizowski's down there. They've got a lot of depth in that.
Speaker 3: It's a smart, smart, smart tet by you. I'm not the Brewers always figuring.
Speaker 2: Out it's the smart And again, if you can't pitch and you can't close games, you're gonna struggle down the stretch. Speaking of Skeens, also struggling, he's not against the Cardinals. Maybe he's oh, four and five starts against the Cardinals. He's fourteen and three against the rest of Major League Baseball. So I guess we could just chalk it up to maybe there's an interesting Skeens oppo play against the Cardinals. Maybe they just have his number for whatever reason. I walked a couple of guys yesterday, so as Welsh mentioned, an interesting time to get back in on the Skiens market if you like him. Also, Zach Wheeler, Jordan Walker, though, we got to talk about that Cardinal over two. Here's the slash ret you're ready wash one ninety four sixty three, two sixty.
Speaker 4: Nine terrible nice?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Is it time to send Jordan Walker back to Triple A again?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I think at this point you have to They need to move on from There's only so many times you can continuously keep sending him down. I mean, I guess you can send them all the options that you possibly have, but I think it would be a really bad precedent for from a developmental standpoint if you did this, for like, it'd be like the third fourth time, I think that they've done it. But like to your bigger point, yeah, he stinks. He's been really bad. I mean, there's some underlying stuff that feels okay, but his strikeouts are the worst they've ever been. So not only is he just not hitting the ball a we don't see any type of supportive data that's like, oh, he's going to a two fifty expected batting average that's gone. Now that's the sample size is kind of leveled itself out. But also he's striking out worse than he's ever done. So it didn't matter what offseason he work he did. We figured that out that you know, he was trying to shorten his swing stand so he could get to the path quicker. Didn't work, didn't happen, and it's a it's a shame, and we might be at the point where it's like, oh, it's a little bit of a lost cause. Maybe a new team, get your mind out of it and you can fix it. Or he's the next Joe Adell slash Jared Kellnick and it's just a star in the making that just could not get the stuff to work.
Speaker 2: More questions here, Ja Rivy Wolshwell and Ball get back on track anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Welsh, I think he's gonna get I mean, I'm gonna say yes, But I think he's been super mediocre this year, and even in all of my praise and you know, must draft.
Speaker 4: And everything like that to start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, and everyone was like cy Young, cy Young. And now he's up to a three nine two ERA. But you know, taking a look here, he's expected era is actually three nine nine, so it's almost at four. He's giving up a lot more barrel, lot more hard hit. His strikeouts are down. It's it's it's pretty worrisome. The four seeing fastball also seems to be one of his bigger problems. That he's got more whiffs on it. But dude, guys are hitting it really hard ninety three point four average exit velocity. That's it's three and a half miles an hour higher than last year. And his split finger I guess the split finger usage is up. I guess it's the cutter. The cutter is really getting demolished and he leans on that pitch a lot.
Speaker 4: So will he fix it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of believe he will, but we might just be like men on Schwellenbach where I'm like, oh, you buy, you buy, you buy, you might just get what you paid for at the end of the day instead of having the biggest return. But it's it's a month and he's like a super talented guy. I'm pretty hopeful. But yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It looks like like I look and I'm like, oh, I think I see a fix or two on maybe pitch usage and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I just don't know if he'll be comfortable with that. That cutter. He needs to drop that cutter in.
Speaker 2: Some roadsplits too, three twenty eight at home for eighty six on the road. Just something to keep in mind too, if that's a trend, would you drop Ryan Walker for dov All? Right now? I would. I would probably go that d I'm not waiting around and I'm not waiting. Also, I'm not waiting for Marcelo Mayor because I think Trevor Story might be opening the door. Oh four to three strikeouts. We told you Winter was coming on the trade video a couple weeks ago for Trevor Story to trade him. Now, it couldn't get any better? Was that two weeks ago? Welsh? And it's been crap. Ever since three strikeouts for him in ops all the way down to six point eighty. It was like a thousand at one point. So things have hit hard here for Trevor Story. It's time to move things around, make some moves here. If you are the Boston Red Sox Marcel Mayor just crushing it down at Triple A right now, you don't have to play Trevor Story every day. I don't care. It's about winning games right now. Jock Peterson signs of life two two for three with a double yesterday. So one guy going up, the other guy going down. Go ahead, Welsh.
Speaker 3: Well, I I'm still just like I'm an idiot about Jock. But you know, I will say that when we did that video because I put Trevor Story on there. I put him on there when he was still hitting over three hundred because it actually wasn't really built around that. I thought he was going to completely just fall apart as a fan player. It was built a little bit more around like, look at how he's performing to his injury history. But what's also following is like underlying everything is coming back down. He's dropped like fifty points. I think since we did that video, and he was striking out a lot. So I think that that opportunity we happen to jump right at the very tippy top height of being able to trade him at a peak. Right now, it's not quite there, and that's only going to speak to like what you said, it's going to speak about Mayor potentially getting a look, hopefully within the next month. I still don't think it's on the like horizon horizon because they got to figure out who do they bring up first? Is it may Or is it Roman Anthony? I tend to think it needs to be Anthony, but you know, we'll, yeah.
Speaker 2: It probably also tends to well more morecent. I'm gonna keep that. I'm gonna I'm gonna push that those feelings down for later in the show because I don't want to get off track transactions. Yankees desigating Carlos Garrasco for assignment, So there you go, Ryan yarb Garboro, I guess is going to be getting some starts here for the Yankees again. I e oh, Yankees. Oh, I know Carrasco wasn't good, but geez, we're in a weird spot now. The Dodgers they recall James Outman, after putting taskcar and does on the IL everyone's excited for Evan Carter got called up again. Why I don't know, because he's slashing two twenty one, three thirty three with a four to sixteen slugging. He's just not good. So great another guy who can hit left dand and pitching who's just not echo. He's overrated. Okay, I know the goods when I see the goods. He ain't the goods. Alex Cora reaffirmed on Tuesday that he has no plans through raphaeld Everes to first base okay, which means that he also confirmed that he's planning on moving forward with Rome Gonzalez and Abraham Toro at first base, Which brings us to today's Chasing Challenges segment brought to you by Microsoft. Just like the athletes who push boundaries and redefine what's possible in business, decision makers today are turning challenges into opportunities, and Microsoft meets where you are age with a tool and guidance to help you make an impact with safe, secure AI solutions. So whatever challenges you're facing, Microsoft empowers you with the expertise to say, bring it on. In this segment, we're gonna talk about the challenges faced by a powdy Rafael Devers. Oh, you don't want me to play third base? Well, I'm not gonna go play first base now because you wanted me to be the DH because my defense was so bad. Listen, we're paying your salary. You go play first base because it's the best thing for the team, damn it. Otherwise you can go live in a van down by the river. I am sick and tired of all the pouting. Okay, look, it makes sense right now for Devers to just play first base. Open up DH for Roman Anthony Or for Trevor's story, and move Marcelo Mayor and get this rotation of guys going a little bit. Rome Gonzalez, Abraham Toro, Boston Red Sox. Did you just move top prospects to bring in Garrett Crochet to have this be what happens here first base? I know trist and cos Is getting hurt was not what you wanted, but it's what you got. So Unfortunately, Rafaeld Devers, you can help the team now. So if you want to pout about it, you want to be there, that's fine. But I think that the Red Sox need to make some hard decisions and make some moves here and bring up some of this youth to get some injection into this offense that's striking out way too much. And that's this week's Chasing Challenger segment. Remember Microsoft's AI solutions empower you to make bold steps and new ideas, Alex Kra for your business to move forward, Boston Red Sox. With Microsoft as your trusted partner, you can navigate your journey with confidence, finding innovative solutions and reaching new possibilities. Visit Microsoft dot com Slash Challengers for more. Well, should you have any retorts for that?
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not a not an executive in baseball. I didn't play professional baseball, even though my name and sometimes CBS likes to think that I did. So I don't want to be the one to be like I know better than a lot of people, because I think that gets overused by a lot of us.
Speaker 4: Arm U, what is it? Monday morning couch?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, quarterback quarterback and Monday morning quarterbacks. You made it an armchair Monday morning.
Speaker 3: I turned it into two.
Speaker 2: It's a class like an armchair Monday morning quarterback or field.
Speaker 4: Our chair Monday morning, Prince on Wednesday, that's all time Welsh is.
Speaker 3: But this is one of the stupidest things, Like I stared at it yesterday. To with a straight face have a guy like Roman Anthony who had worked some in spring at first, and a guy Rae Faeld Devers who is not able to play third, who's a big bodied guy and could get one of those bats in the lineup. To with a straight face have those two players and say no, nay, we are going to have Romeganzo and Abraham play first is the stupidest thing I can possibly imagine. It almost seems counterintuitive, like you are trying to sabotage yourself. Why is Roman Anthony on some super two thing that they're trying to control. What is the possible reason to do something so idiotic, or for Stevers to do it. You gotta tell me he's not proud of it. I can't fathom that this is the solution. There's no world where this should be the solution. So much the Padres made the tough, tough decision two years ago, the super tough decision when they sign Xander Bogart's They had an amazingly talented, better defensive shortstop in Jackson Merrill, and they made the tough decision to move him to the outfield, and it was a game changer and a winner. And the Red Sox are not too easy to do that.
Speaker 4: It's stupid to do.
Speaker 2: It with the guys, our veterans and guys were older, and they don't want to do that. They're getting paid and they're like, screw you, I don't want to do it. So you know what, screw them. Move on from him, trade him, get a first basement or better yet, get some bullpen help or something else that can help you, because that is crazy right now. I agree with you one thousand percent. All right, let's continue on here with some more baseball news. Let's do a little rookie lookie, because Jack Caglione went three for four with two more dingersis what the hell is he doing in Double A? I don't know. He's hitting three thirty with a six hundred slugging and a four hundred dollar base percentage. He's got eight homers already, thirty one RBI.
Speaker 3: Like, what do we do here?
Speaker 2: Move them up to Triple A or move him to the big leagues. Also talked about him Monday. I talked about him Sunday. Tim Elko two for three, a pair of walks yesterday. He's up to ten homers thirty games here at Triple A. So Elco could be a help too if you lost Cassus. Elko is a guy to pick up. Chase Petty struck out eight in six innings. Now I understand this first start wasn't great for the Reds, but just something to monitor. And Gustill Romirez two for four with an RBI, so he's getting back on track, which is nice to see, isn't it, Welsh?
Speaker 4: It is very nice.
Speaker 3: So Gustin's still that top ten catcher we talked about on prospecting him with Welsh, tim Elko someone to take a look. I'm not interested in Petty, be honest with you. He got blown up in his first start, not a great destination in general. And Rhet Lauder's coming back rhtt he's going to move up and that's going to be even less of future opportunities. So there's no speculation for me on Chase Petty.
Speaker 2: No speculation on the Petty. That seems petty of you, Welsh. All right, let's talk about the three up and three downs. Zach Gallon one run, six strikeouts at seven innings at a w over the Mets. He was dropped in some shallow leagues early on. I picked him up in our Fantasy pros league because it's a ten team league with very shallow benches, and you know what, I'm glad I did. I've been streaming him, throwing him in there.
Speaker 4: I have been super down on him.
Speaker 3: I'm the most negative about Gallon, but he is stringing a couple of decent ones. He still has a four to three ERA. He's had two straight starts quality starts, giving up only one earned run, but he still has a four ERA. Expected ERA, though, is in the three and a half range. Maybe maybe it was a month blip and things are picking back up. I'm still worried about the inconsistencies kind of in general. When the fastball is not commanding, he just doesn't have the stuff for the secondaries.
Speaker 4: I still hold too, that he is.
Speaker 3: Going to be wildly inconsistent this year. He's gonna have some blow ups that are going to really hurt your roster. But then he has gems like this where he's all of a sudden, you know, unhittable against the Mets, but no better than I think I was giving some credit for. If he did get picked up, it's a solid, uh, you know, solid pickup. I'm probably still looking to potentially trade off of him after a couple of good starts if people think he's back, because I kind of don't.
Speaker 2: Matthew Libator was very good, struck out eight guys and seven innings for the Cardinals. Tony Gonsol another big strikeout performance eight case Tony Consolin.
Speaker 4: Strike out prop we hit it, yes.
Speaker 2: Hit it, you hit it with then some all the downs though. Yesterday Hayden wes Neski struggled again four runs and five innings, Katee Povich lost to the Twinkies five runs and six and Lucas Giolito first time good, second time not so much. Six runs, ten hits, three and two thirds against the Rangers. So if you're looking for help with all of your teams, don't forget to use my playbook. You can manage all your fantasy baseball lineups and dominate your leagues with my playbook from Fantasy Pros. My playbook is a suite of powerful tools to help you make better decisions, manage your lineups, and win your leagues, import your teams for free, and customize your Fantasy baseball news, rankings, and analysis. Sink your leagues for free today at fantasybros dot com, slash MLB My Playbook, or just download the Fantasy Bros. Fantasy Baseball My Playbook app. Injuries A lot to get to here. Brandon Woodruff two runs, five innings Tuesday in a minor league rehab start. He threw sixty of his eighty three pitches for strikes. He finished with five strikeouts only through one walk there, so that's good. Milwaukee's rotation could be this weekend or maybe early next week. Spencer Horwitz two to four with a double, working his way back to the Pirates there. Aaron Ashby, there's a name we haven't talked about in a while. Three runs, one and a third in a minor league rehab start. Another arm there. William Contrerez, though for the Brew crew, undergoes X rays on a left finger. More on that to come to have a Marte. Boy, oh boy, can't catch a break with this guy. He's going for further evaluation with a side injury. We know what that means. Ronnie Maurisio, remember him, Dynasty prospect. He's going to begin a minor league rehab assignment in double A on Friday, moving up and Uri Perez got another start in only got one out though twenty seven pitches. He was not efficient at all. The good news is he was still very good velocity ninety seven point one, ninety eight point one. That's where he was looking so well if Eurie Perez were still ways away. But it's good to see the velocity is good. But this is what happens in spring training. Guys come in, they look good that first outing, and then everything's like all over the place usually for the next two and then you hope that he rounds into form of the weeks ahead. Welsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say, though it does seem quite a bit more babying because he you know, it looks bad because he only had like, you know, was one out because he hit the pitch marker twenty seven pitches. You know, we're done. But that's a pretty low amount that I think if you had tempered expectation, or you need to temper your expectations, if you thought he was gonna be back on say in like two weeks. If you're twenty seven, you're gonna ramp up next one to probably thirty five, let's hope. Maybe then you push to forty forty five and then you're getting to fit. He's got to get to like seventy and that that might not be three starts away, that might be five or six, So it could be more of a mid June. So just remember that in wherever and however you've speculated on picking up Euri Perez, and just so you're you have your expectations, so.
Speaker 4: You're not like, guys, when's you gonna come up? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be mid June. You know, you guys can go when you're gonna come up to Bubba Chandler to me if you want. I don't know at this point, what the hell are we waiting for. It's got to be next week, if not just every day, I'm gonna say it's gonna be next week or you know, in five days. But Uri Pez looks like it's pretty locked to like June to mid June.
Speaker 2: You know else looks good.
Speaker 3: The Best Bets of Wednesday.
Speaker 2: With Joey p in the Welsh. All right, let's take a look at the bets for today. Tyler Molly just four and a half K's what minus one twelve? What? Why? Why? The Boston Red Sox have the second most strikeouts of any team in Major League Baseball and Tyler Molly has been outstanding this year. It's a small number four and a half. I think you can get it. You're getting minus one twelve, So give me Tyler Molly today against the Boston Red Sox lineup. Also give me Pete Alonzo plus one thirty five to drive in or run today. Petere A Lonzo's got some pretty good numbers against Merle Kelly three homers, seven rebbies and sixteen at bats, hitting three thirteen with at twelve fifty one ops in his career. And the Minnesota Twins. Give me the team total over four and a half. Why because Charlie Martin is back in the lineup of starry rotation here for the Baltimore Orioles. What happened? I don't know, but Charlie Mooreton they're giving another crack of the rotation, which I don't think is gonna go well. So give me the Twinkies four and a half team total. Welsh, what do you have for the people on this beautiful Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Not the biggest fan of the nickname Twinkies for the Twins. You do that a lot, and I'm always like a little l I'm like, it's it's great last forever. Right here, I'm going all first fives. We're playing in all first five. One of the bets got rained out yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was one in one.
Speaker 3: Chad Patrick of course had the strikeouts that didn't work, but we did get Tony Gonsolin. I decided I like some first five plays today and I might even screw around and maybe parlay them. First up, the New York Mets against it. The Diamondbacks have had a decent number, but Merle is online against kode I Sanga. I think the Mets are going to get in early. Merrill continuously has these issues with hydration and being able to keep going through the games.
Speaker 4: It's really weird.
Speaker 3: Home ballpark has actually affected him. So I'm gonna go with the Mets, who the first five at minus twenty phillies because Chris Sanchez. We are going with the Chris Sanchez first five money line. I believe that is up against Tampa and Shane Boss As you know, obviously tougher matchup against Boz but Chris Sanchez is the truth first five money line minus one thirty and then a little bit riskier Boston first five money line. Tanner Houck is on a deck, but we have a secret weapon. Andrew Erickson from Fantasy Pros will be at this game, and I got to send him bets. And just because he is there, hoping the rain is going to be good, we are rocking Boston first five money line. Andrew Erickson will bring us good luck. Tanner Hack will have one of those good outings minus one twenty. Those are my three bets, all first three.
Speaker 2: We go all for Andrew Erickson there. Let's also remind everybody too, if you're making a bet, go to Fantasy pros com slash leading Off. New customers place their first bet of five dollars. If it wins, you get two fifty and bonus bets right now Fantasypros dot Com slash leading Off over on FanDuel, and don't forget that Betting Pros free trial still going on. Use that promo code leading Off, download the best tools on the planet and you can get yourself ready for all of your bets again. The promo code leading Off Betting pros app Premium tools seven days for free. Let's take a look at the home run board and see where we're at today. I didn't get one yesterday all finally Wonkee Penguin right behind the Welsh. There we go twelve and thirteen. Marty's at the top at seventeen. Starry to separate a little bit here, Sammy Sosa, Jersey's what we're giving away from Pristine auction dot com. Go to our Discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat to call your home runs. I'm calling Pete Alonzo today baby against Merle. I already gave you the numbers here for him plus four hundred today for him to hit a home run. Love that, So give me ped Alonzo Welsh? Where are you going for your home run call?
Speaker 4: I was actually thinking about the Mets too.
Speaker 3: I was leaning on Lindor, but I'm going to go bet I I completely I just got caught in the day. It was a crazy day, and then I was out hanging with my dear good friend KLAYD Kershaw, so I forgot to make the change because the Rockies Tiger's game got rained out and I had Cary Carpenter yesterday, so I didn't. I just gave everybody a free pass on that. But I'm going to go right back to Kerry Carpenter because Dolander is scheduled to pitch today is in Colorado.
Speaker 4: As long as you get me a righty pitcher.
Speaker 3: I got carry Carpenter, the masher of lefties, and I'm going to go right back to him. I believe it's still around three and a half, or maybe it's closer to four to one, but give me Kerry Carpenter again. I will pay attention to the rain out and pick a different if I you know, if I don't, I might look at Lindor if there's some early rainout or something like that. But gimme Kerry Carpenter.
Speaker 2: Here's one from O Greedy Pepio or lighter. It's Pepio for me. I know he hasn't been great, but sorry, that's an easy one.
Speaker 4: Go with Pepio as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look, I wanted to turn things around a little bit, but still like it's it's kind of been not great. Not great? Is Kate Horton a stash or a monitor depends on the death of your league and what you need pitching wise. I mean, I want to stash it if I could, because if he's good, then you run the risk of everybody picking him up. That's how I think about.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's like like Staff. I mean, he's coming up. You're not stashing him away for like some future thing. You're picking him up because he's uh, presumably starting on Saturday. But I guess back to your question, like I would Stash, I think he's I think he's above. Like we talk about a lot of these other you know, type of pit like Horton, like Bubba Chandler is the ultimate Stash, and Horton is like a couple of notches below. But I don't think there's a lot of other guys that, Like I think Horton's above, even like a Logan Henderson and.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So it looks like we have a tunnel vision for him. So I would say he's closer to Monitor than he is, or closer to Stash than he is, just like.
Speaker 2: A Michael says, I have Hunter Green and Lodolo, but somebody drop Abbot in my league? Is that too many Reds pictures? No, oh, they've been just get good pictures. Gonna get two star weeks.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think it has anything to do with you having those other guys. You know, this isn't like fantasy that's more of a fantasy football thing. So do you have too many wide receivers on the same thing? Like it's more about like who are you dropping right for?
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 4: But he's this is a great.
Speaker 2: Social media guy. Tyler over under on beers, ericson drinks. I mean Erickson is more of a martini kind of guy.
Speaker 3: Definitely, Uh, you will have I would like chocolate and a half is the number.
Speaker 2: I would say it, and I'm gonna go under. It probably gets just two because they're expensive too.
Speaker 3: They are super expensive. But he's going on to have a good time.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: Here's where uh, here's where this gets messed up. He will pregame.
Speaker 4: Ericson is a game.
Speaker 3: I would say the under actually is very likely because I say two is the number.
Speaker 4: But if you're talking, if you give me.
Speaker 3: The day way over, if I get pregame involved.
Speaker 2: Over fair enough, fair enough. So we'll monitor that. Well, we'll try to get back to you with the answer to that question tomorrow. While we're at it. Don't forget it's Wednesday, so join us live on our YouTube four pm Eastern to get your questions answered for Fantasy Baseball again live ring the Beltlet goes dang for notification so you don't forget and subscribe to Fantasy Pros MLB. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 4: Kids.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball Podcast.
Speaker 2: If you love the show, the best freeway to support.
Speaker 5: Us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB.