Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The twat Seat with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge. Today we have on Tracy Tutor. Tracy is a top real estate agent, best selling author, and entrepreneur with twenty four years experience in luxury real estate sales. She's a main cast member on the real estate reality television show Million Dollar Listing. At this point in time, TAM's Wi fi is a little spotty, so I may be taking this one on my own, but let's hope that she will be joining us as well, because she is more of a real estate guru than I am. But I do know Tracy a little bit because our daughters ride horses together. So small world. I feel like the first thing we need to talk about is the obvious, and it's not your show that's premiering this week. It's the fact that I see you at horse shows almost every single week.
Speaker 3: I know. It's so fun seeing you outside of the world of the bravoverse. I love. I love it like it's so it's my greatest passion. Now my daughter rides and I don't as much anymore.
Speaker 2: So, Oh, I didn't know that you wrote as well. I just thought that it was your daughter. So you have a history of like you're in't a question as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I competed until I was pregnant with Scarlet, so I used to do like the meter twenty meter thirty and prior to that, I was like a three day eventor I mean, I've been riding since I was a kid.
Speaker 2: That is so cool. Well now I feel like, now that I know this, I'm going to be pressuring you that you need to start back because horse shows are a lot more fun with your day when you're riding as well.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. And then I don't have to film her shaking while she goes into the ring to do the big jumps and I'm like a nervous rat watching her. So I'd love to get back into it, but I'm so damned competitive, and I'm like, how do I find the hours? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I know it's and plus then you like have to justify, like I'm already spending this much amount of money on my daughter, how do I spend this on myself?
Speaker 3: Because we're gonna have Yeah, we're gonna have to share a horse because mom cannot afford to keep buying horses. It's a very expensive sport.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I just saw meme like how something along the lines of like how do you how do you stay a millionaire and ride horses? And it's in the quote is you start as a billionaire?
Speaker 3: Accurate? Accurate?
Speaker 2: It's so diglists. But also just to be clear, I look like dead man walking at every horse show and I see Tracy and I'm like, is she and glam is She's the most stunning woman I've ever seen, like so effortless, like so cool, and I'm like with my advisor, like I.
Speaker 3: Need Advisor, though I gotta protect the skins. But yeah, I have so much fun, like that whole circuit and the people to go to these horror shows. It's like such a different world and till you do it and live it, you have no concept. But it's fun. Like I love going to the Grand Prix and I love how people come from all over in all different walks of life to like go to that Indio circuit and twelve weeks later you're like, I am broke.
Speaker 2: And I'm surrounded by people crazier than myself like that. I mean, we are all nuts. But getting into the show aspect season fifteen of a million dollars listing your premiere just happened. How are you feeling after watching it? What are your thoughts on this upcoming season?
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's it's an exciting season for me because I think, you know, with obviously just being Flag and Altman and myself, and obviously we get to spend some time with Heather too.
Speaker 3: We all have close personal relationships. We all work together outside of the show, and you know, I think now that it's just a smaller past, we dive a little bit deeper, and you know, I share a lot of things this season that I don't think I've typically shared in the past because our show leans a little more real estate than it does drama. But you know, I go through a breakup this season.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you, I feel I haven't seen like I don't feel I know that you were married prior, but I don't like, I feel like I didn't hear much about like that, and then I don't know much about your dating life. So I was like, hold on, I'm gonna need to ask some questions. So you go through a breakup this season on the show. Do we know who the person is? Are they in real estate?
Speaker 3: No? Eric I was with for a little over three years. We met because he was my trainer try.
Speaker 2: I had heard that, Okay, love that. I mean, you don't connect anymore with somebody that that's you know, when you do a.
Speaker 3: Squat exactly, it's last stretching you afterwards. But yeah, I met Eric right before COVID started, and it morphed into what ended up being like a very amazing three year relationship, but not ultimately something that I knew was going to last forever. I mean, he wants a family. He's twenty nine years old, but he has whole life in front of him, and I'm just in a very different phase of my life. And so you know, for the last year, as you know, we were shooting this and even prior to starting production, you know, certain thoughts are going through your head, and you know, you get a little bit comfortable and you're sort of You're like, I'll know when I know that it's time. And that actually happened, you know, with the cameras and everything, and typically you know, when I first joined the show in season ten, I was very privately going through divorce while we were shooting, and because my children were so young and I was obviously very protective of them, I really didn't talk about it on the show at all, and that was just not you know, we were doing a business show and that wasn't a place I was prepared to be vulnerable enough to talk about. And this time around, I very much trust my showrunner, and I called her and I said, look, this is what I'm going through, and it's happening live right now, and I'll give you one week. Yeah, well, I get because I cannot talk about this for the next because you know, our show shoots for like ten months.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a long time. Because just for our listeners Housewives, it probably filmed, depending on how many episodes they get, film for about three to four months of like actual filming, but then Confessionals go on for forever till the end of time time. But you guys are actually in production for a full ten months to create.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, we're following live sales and you know, this is a crazy time in the market. And I think what's different about this season than perhaps in the past is we're in a very challenging time in the Los Angeles market with different taxes coming into play. The new mansion tax really screwed us. And you know, there's a lot happening in the world of real estate right now. So you're going to get to see a season where typically, you know, all the glitz and the glamour and the thirty million dollars sales, and you know, we walk into a listening point where we get it and then we close it next on the next episode. You're not getting that this season. You're watching us struggle go through price reductions. You know, have a difficult time with clients, and we try to be as true to what we're experiencing in the market, and that you know isn't always the foot that we want to put forward. But in my opinion, speaking truth is going to speak to the audience watches our show, and that's what we're doing. So we'll see a lot of losses, a lot of craziness this season, and some obviously great highs, but certainly some lows as well.
Speaker 2: Well. You were the first female agent to join million dollars listing in LA right, correct, So that leads me this is a little bit of a relationship talk, but also just like the power dynamic of joining a group that when you are the first woman like one in your relationship with Eric, do you feel like because you're in such a position of strength and you have such I mean, you're you're a very strong woman, You're very successful, you sell super expensive houses. Do you think that came into the end of play with what the demise of the relationship was or do you think No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean Eric, I mean for a twenty nine year old trainer, and he's very He's not a typical twenty nine year old. He's not lazy. He wakes up before ever everybody else. He's up at four thirty every morning working, does ten to twelve clients a day, sometimes is on his feet all day. He's invested his money properly, bought his first town home, which I sold him after we broke up.
Speaker 2: And did you guys live together?
Speaker 3: We did? We did, okay, So I think, you know, in his own right, he is doing just fine financially. That was not the reason that we were together, although you know the blogs love to talk about that. Yeah, he's he's incredibly successful, far more successful than I think most twenty nine year olds out there, So I have a mad amount of respect for him when it comes to that. And I think me joining the show as a female, you know, with two powerhouse brokers that also do extremely well, you know, I think there's always been concern like can a woman stand next to these big guy personalities that have been on the show for you know, at that time ten years already, we've been here. So when I joined, it was can she pulled her own?
Speaker 2: What would you say that your relationship off camera is like with Josh Flag and Josh Altman, because I've I've hung out with them different times, like Bravocon or like just random settings, and I'm just curious when you guys are done filming, are you guys like or is it no? No?
Speaker 3: Josh Flag actually he's very upset with me right now because he wanted me to be in the South of France with him at Hotel the Cap.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw he's with Laura Owsome in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So he and I went to Hotel the Cap and had a you know, a summer fling if you will, last summer, and actually when I came back, we were filming during that time, and when I came back from the south of France is actually when I broke up with Eric, so flag believe it or not, you know, kind of walked me through that. And we're very close. I mean sometimes I want to kill him, but he's like a brother to me, and and and and again. Altman is definitely someone I adore, respect, admire both on camera and off.
Speaker 2: And he what do you want to kill?
Speaker 3: I would say flat only you know, he's he's a lot. He is very demanding. He does not but but we have such a funny dynamic between the two of us. And I think because obviously I'm older than him, I'm like a big sister, so I have to tell him no and he doesn't like to be told no all the time. And so it's I adore them both, but they're different, They're very different.
Speaker 2: Well, now now we've we're officially welcoming Tam.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Yeah, how do you feel about Uh? I just watched the new one with Oh my god, Ryan, sureheart, you watch that? Oh my god. I actually really liked it because I love New York and I love seeing it, like I see La Houses all the time, but New York is so so different and to see I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Ryan is such a huge personality and he's he's incredibly successful, and so he of all the shows, I think what we'd call like the selling Sunset type show is doing a ton of business. I'm so happy for him. I haven't seen the show yet, but I definitely want to watch it. And you know, I've read a couple of the girls from you know, the different selling Sunset selling oc. I think it's a different type of show, right.
Speaker 2: It's do you think we've heard rumors that some of these people aren't actually selling houses? Is that accurate?
Speaker 3: I can neither confirm nor deny.
Speaker 5: I might have looked into their inventory, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know. I mean what I can say is I think it's a very successful show. I give them a lot of props. They're killing it, you know, Netflix, and that's a great thing. If you had to pick who your real estate agent was going to be, I might say, come on over to our show.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 5: What advice would you give people that are wanting to sell and buy right now? Because it's such crazy time with interest rates so high, what do you recommend?
Speaker 3: You know, there's a there if you look back, you know, to COVID times and interest rates you know, in twenty twenty one and even early twenty twenty two were at two percent, so but the prices were higher. So then you had people going, I mean, the prices are crazy right now, and I'm like trying to educate people and say you should be buying now and walking in that interest rate that we will not see again. But people could not wrap their heads around paying premiums on the properties. And now look what's happened. The tables have completely. The interest rates are now what people were looking at two years ago. They can no longer afford. And you know, there are a lot of different factors that come into play. But the people that did buy, you know, and like myself, I secured a home for myself in Beverly Hills at a two percent interest rate for ten years. I can't sell now. I'm not going to sell that house and go buy selling seven. So it becomes a hug of war with there's a lot of sellers that can't afford to sell and buyers right now that have been looking for the last two years can no longer afford to buy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you'll probably see a lot more cash buyers right now than.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, we're still doing you know, crazy business. You know, there's some big deals happening in Malibu. We're still seeing record breaking sales. I've got clients looking, you know, from forty five to eighty million dollar houses. But those are the one ops, right And when you have a team, and all my little team members that I'm supporting, I'm like, listen, you guys brought to ride the wave, and you got to work harder now than when you're in a great market. You're going to work harder now and you're going to make less. And there will be a lot of real estate agents that will let their licenses expire I'm imagining at the end of this year and into next because you can't survive or a commission based job.
Speaker 5: I haven't used my license in so long, and I just renewed it.
Speaker 2: I renew it.
Speaker 5: Every four years. You just never know where you're going to be.
Speaker 3: Never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we saw on the I think it was either the trailer or the super tease or something on the Real Housewives of Orange County. This is something that I'm curious about when it comes as a real estate agent. But she says, we bought a house in Beverly Hills. It was listed at forty million, but we got it for sixteen.
Speaker 5: That's a hell of a deal.
Speaker 2: So one I was wondering, like, is that a million dollar listening? Like I feel like I may have said yet here's and how does that happen?
Speaker 3: And I can't confirm any of that because it's arguably it could be you know, false and not accurate. But what I will say is there was a time where aspirational pricing, you would just slap numbers on something and this was not that long ago. Two three years ago. House could be worth fifty million, you put a price tag on it of one hundred and ten because people were in the market of land banking and putting money into Los Angeles in particular. And you know, these days we're seeing a lot of these trades that are crushing the market, particularly in bel Air, where you know a house was once listed for seventy five million and traded at thirty two. So that is happening. And you know, I think sellers are becoming more aware that the aspirational pricing in a market like today and more than likely into twenty twenty five is is it's not changing anytime soon. And we're never going to get that two percent interest rate back. Yeah.
Speaker 5: A couple of years ago, we saw a lot of people moving out of California going to Texas, Tennessee, all these places. Is that still happening now?
Speaker 3: And I'm in Texas. I got I got licensed in Texas. I have a big business in Dallas and Austin. I love Texas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Texas.
Speaker 3: I love the ranches, I love the vibe. I mean I could see myself eventually, you know, having a place there. Right now, I have a cute little bachelorette apartment. It's super fun. But it's a great state, and you know, and it's growing quickly. And of course, you know, when the market is kind of crappy in La, you gotta, if you're smart, you pivot. So that's what I've done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you think is the new up and coming state?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna say Texas because that's where I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I heard Nashville too, well.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, obviously, these income tax free states where you know, the wealthier leaving California because we've had enough. And you know, as as wonderful as California is, and it's hard to knock because I've been born and raised here. There's lots happened in the last five years that I think has made it a little more difficult to stay in Los Angeles. And so you're seeing people flee to Florida, You're seeing people flee to Nashville, You're seeing people flee to Texas Vegas. I think people want out.
Speaker 2: We also saw there was a lot. This was a lot on the blogs and the rumor mill that you were joining Real Housewives of Beverly Hills this year. It was everywhere. So I was wondering you in talks, is it something you were considering? Are you going to do a couple of drop ins? Like you got to give us a little tea on this, I'll give you.
Speaker 3: A little tea. So years and years ago, like, let's call it before this was I want to say, when Brandy Glanville joined the show was the year that they asked me to come in and talk about it. This is before I was on a million dollar listing, so coming for an interview, I mean, and that was early. So I was like, I think this could life maybe mess with my career, Like I don't think this is this is like when reality still wasn't like a slam dunk if you're an entrepreneur running a business. So it was a little risky for me at that time. And by the way, not that they even liked me, but the joke has always been down the road. You know. Obviously I know a few of them. I'm very close with Crystal, I know all the girls over there. I'm not as close with many of them. But Andy asked me that question. I'll watch What Happens Live and I was like, he said, would you ever do the Housewives? And I just said one hundred percent? And he's like why, I said, because I think I could take all those bitches down.
Speaker 2: Ah, you know what I would, now that we've actually had this conversation, I think you can give them a run for their mine.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Do you know that?
Speaker 5: That's my exact line I said when I interviewed seventeen years ago for Housewives, said the same thing. I could take these bitches down, and you have you'm h.
Speaker 2: And they're lane I hired. Yeah, right, Well, speaking of people on reality television shows, we have to be honest. We did not get a good impression of Jason Oppenheim. The multiple times that we've met him, what is your relationship with him? And do you feel the same way we do or we were just we caught him on some bad days.
Speaker 3: You might have caught Jason on some bad days. Jason does a lot of business. You know, it's it's gone in a different direction for him now. You know, it's a TV show that is major on a network, and the show really isn't about Jason. It's about the girls and the drama behind them, fighting over who's wearing the right outfit to the listing appointment that they're never getting right. So it's like, but Jason, truthfully is a talented, smart as shit agent who's been doing business for a long time.
Speaker 5: So I have to be he's so successful, he has to I have.
Speaker 3: A good relationship with him. We you know, we chat, we do business together. I respect him. But does he have a little Napoleon complex?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Perhaps? But who? Well?
Speaker 2: Also, where is the other twin? Why do we never see him?
Speaker 5: I think he's a shy He's a little shy.
Speaker 3: Brett's a little more shy. But I will tell you I was with I was at an event and I was with the Bling Empire people and you're laughing and I thought Jason walked up and it was Brett could not tell them apart like, oh, you're so nice.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 3: No clue, couldn't tell him apart. He was like, it's been a long I've known you a long time. But Brett is the quieter one. He's a little bit more, you know, happy to be behind the scenes, and Jason is a little playboy who loves to be out in the center, in the thick of it.
Speaker 2: You know, would you have one of Nick Cannon's babies?
Speaker 3: But not.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: You know, I follow you on Instagram half for a very long time, and I love watching your fitness journey.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you, I've watched I've watched yours as well. I mean, you were you get after it says.
Speaker 5: I try to now I did read and I think you said this also on Jeff Lewis's show, that you did try one of those semi glutar Manjero. Did you had a bad reaction? I gave you a projectile vomiting on as you were filming.
Speaker 3: Yes. So this was the end of twenty twenty two and I had come back from like summer like Europe trip and just felt like, you know, I mean again to let the judgers judge, but I didn't feel very good about myself. My doctor was like, well, there's this new sort of semi blue type thing. You know, why didn't you give that a shot? But I don't want you on it for longer than like eight to ten weeks. So I gave it a shot, not fully recognizing that my enjoyment of likely of wine, but you know, it's not really it is not meant to be mixed with alcohol. And after about i want to say, like eight nine weeks, we were shooting the finale and I had had a couple of glasses of wine while we were shooting at the dinner and I woke up the next morning to do the final the final cut, in the final scene of the show, and I was I have never been sicker. It was absolutely and I was like, I am done with it.
Speaker 2: I heard it cuts out any cravings that like for alcohol or whatever it may be. It's going to take that urge to want to do it.
Speaker 3: Away, Absolutely so, and I learned it. I learned that the hard way. But you know, again, I was on it for people still think I'm on it, but I'm really honest about what I've done, so you know, it is what it is, and you know, I'm I still am in the gym every.
Speaker 5: Day and I love seeing it.
Speaker 3: And it kept me like, I'm so much healthier than I was five years ago.
Speaker 2: We have some fan questions, so there some are gonna be a little shady. So you're gonna have to You're gonna have to go and away, shade away. It's all. Of course, it's Bravoverse but best and worst Bravo LB. You ran into a Bravo con Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see who is the best.
Speaker 2: I think you ran into me in camera, so I mean that's pretty obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys always great. You know who else is super cool? Garcel is super fun. I love Aaron from US too. Yeah, Aaron and I are Powell, so she is super fun. Worst. I don't know that Teresa Judas, she can be a little rough around the edges. I just think that she thinks she's listen at the end of the day, what we all do for a living, and are how blessed we all are to be on this network and get to do what we do. But I don't take it that seriously. And there are certain people that I think, you know.
Speaker 5: It's everything and this is like, this is well, this is her life. There's people that are like, there's a lot of househives.
Speaker 3: She said, nothing bad to me, it's just a sense of important that.
Speaker 5: It's like the Oppen hypertus.
Speaker 3: Yes, I find that amusing, Like we're all not that important. Like we we do what we do. It's fun. We get to have this great, big family on a network that does these crazy shows, and we're really lucky to be able to do it. But are we Nicole Kidman?
Speaker 5: No, No, what housewife would you love to sell their house?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 3: Probably? Well she's no longer a housewife, I would.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, yeah, how much do you think a house like that? I mean we're just speaking hypothetically, but how much do you think that house would go for? These days? And it's current like and I'm not this isn't shade.
Speaker 5: I'm just in the current pink condition.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's current state.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would say it's probably in the mid twenties. Oh okay, where what do you think higher or lower?
Speaker 2: Well, I would I would think mid twenty But then I also don't know because you can look at a ship box out here in Encino and it's seven million.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would have thought more too, But I don't know that area. Yeah, I don't even real estate at all.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not behind the gates, it's not Beverly Park. So it's that that would have elevated it to a whole nother stratosphere because you know, right through those gates on the other side of where Lisa lives is this community and that's where like Mark Wahlberg had his house, and like we're talking eighty million, ninety million, one hundred and fifty million, isn't that where.
Speaker 5: She used to live?
Speaker 2: No, Lisa, No, yeah, because I know that.
Speaker 5: She said that Mark Wahlberg was her front and then Adrian Maloof as well lived in that same area. This was like when the show first.
Speaker 2: Started, by the shame area, they mean we all live in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: No, they lived across the street from each other. And they said that Mark Wahlberg lived there too. Well, this was ten something years ago.
Speaker 2: People know, well he lives in Vegas now, I think, right, yeah, he moved to Vegas. Bravo show do you watch, like, what is your go to one other than your own? Of course, I definitely watch your show.
Speaker 3: I watched The Beverly Hills Housewives, and I was a big fan of Below Deck as well, premarily just because I want to be above deck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you ever go on that show below Deck?
Speaker 2: You've been asked, knowing you have to pay.
Speaker 3: I have been asked, and I'm friendly with Sandy, who I adore. I would do that. I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Why don't we all go? You were recently a guest judge on Drag Race. Who's tougher to deal with Drag Race or the Joshes?
Speaker 3: Josh Is for sure? Those drag boys are so fun. Oh my, the talent that comes out of them is it was. It was a great time judging that show, really really fun. But the Joshs are much more high maintenance.
Speaker 2: Okay, so before before we close out, we have to ask I mean, well, ask a couple more show questions. But first, if you had to date one Bravo celebrity.
Speaker 3: Who yay? Who's the wealthiest?
Speaker 2: You go younger? So you're gonna you're gonna have to go to like Summerhouse. The Summer House boys are.
Speaker 3: Not hot maybe Southern charm situation.
Speaker 5: Not Chef Craig is, but he's taken.
Speaker 3: Yes, he does he have a girlfriend, now, Craig, Craig, No, Craig, I thought you were talking about sp.
Speaker 2: No, Shep does not have a girlfriend. But Craig, here's the problem. None of us are funnier than Page, so none of us are getting Page is like so cute, Page.
Speaker 3: Wins and Craig is definitely the best of the Southern charm bunch.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to pick one because we're about to have to rap and we're gonna need to know.
Speaker 3: What about the one that has the sailboat? That Jason guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, a lot of girls like him.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm just if I'm honest, I'm a nobody.
Speaker 5: Maybe Andy, Yeah, I was gonna say maybe Andy.
Speaker 2: I think i'd see and maybe pretty good.
Speaker 5: How about Jenna Lyons?
Speaker 3: Oh, if I was to take it that direction, I think Jenna Lyons is hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going to go for it. Is there anything you want to tease from this upcoming season other than what we've already talked about that's going to make sure that nobody misses tuning in?
Speaker 3: Oh God, I mean, I'm a disaster this season. I feel like, you know, this breakup was it was living pretty live live time on Bravo, which I haven't done before. Maybe a little bit of dating involved, so that. Yeah, I typically don't do any of that on my show.
Speaker 2: So getting back on the horse, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be like this, but you know, so we have some fun and I definitely do a little bit of work with Josh Flag because he decided to buy a house sight unseen and then take you to it for the first time.
Speaker 5: I saw that preview.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it is a hot mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can only imagine, like you can't.
Speaker 5: Wait for this season. I'm a big fan of real estate shows. That's my favorite thing. I watched them all.
Speaker 3: Oh so bad.
Speaker 2: We're also now a big fan of you because you're so fun and easy to talk to.
Speaker 3: If we were shooting in about a half hour from now, we can all be having wine and doing this and it'd be ten times.
Speaker 2: Better, right, you know what. We will bring you to our our twats con and then let's cost some shit. But thank you so much for joining us. You guys can tune in to Million Dollar Listing every Wednesday, and uh, you guys make sure that you follow Tracy Tudor because she's very fun to watch and you will also learn a lot fitness, finance, real estate.
Speaker 5: If you need an agent, go to Terracy. She was named twenty twenty four's top agent in Team in Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thank you baby, Thanks guys, it was fun talking to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry I was late. My husband's fault.
Speaker 2: It's always the husband's fault.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm on the internet, all right.
Speaker 3: You guys have an amazing day.
Speaker 5: Bye bye Tracy.
Speaker 3: Bye,