Speaker 1: It's time for the good news. Let's go around the room with good news. Let's go to lunchbox first.
Speaker 2: After two years, I returned to the dentist yesterday because I just hadn't been and went in there, got a cleaning and still no cavities.
Speaker 1: I saw your video on the Bobby Bone Show Instagram story since I kind of run that account now, and I reposted it and you're like this, I thought you had some sort of allergic reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they had to paralyze half my mouth to do a deep cleaning. They did the other one the day, like a day before or two days before. They did one half cheaf cleaning.
Speaker 1: They go on your butt like no, no, no, so you're dirty everywhere we have to go.
Speaker 2: It had been two years since I'd been to the dentist, so they had to get in there and get everything, and so they couldn't do the whole mouth at one time. And they leave one half normal so you can drink and stuff like that. And they do one half boom and then they wait a couple of days, come back the next half, do the other half, but no cavities.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a project so big. Yeah, that they can't do it in one day, I've I'm sure they have it. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Each side took eighty minutes.
Speaker 3: What was stuck on your teeth?
Speaker 2: Probably everything that I've been eating the last two years?
Speaker 1: To see you only eat laughy taffies?
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 3: Do you ever floss?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, answer the question? Really I do? How often? I don't know. Nope, Yes, A couple times a month. It's more than some Yeah, I give you that.
Speaker 3: So that means a couple of times a year.
Speaker 1: But you got it done, and that's you're telling me something to get Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did it, and so now I'm back on regular schedule. It felt good I got there two years away and going back in there and getting it done.
Speaker 1: Boom, gotta love that.
Speaker 4: Did you have to tell them you had yeast in your mouth? No?
Speaker 2: They just asked me, you know, how long has it been since you had a cleaning? And I was like two years probably, I said at least two years. I don't even know the exact time, but I said at least two years. And they're like, all right, let's take a look. All right, whoa, We're gonna do a deep clean?
Speaker 1: They said, WHOA if they said, whoa, that's funny. I don't think the two years is even crazy. It's more than we should. But I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't always keep up unless something's wrong. I've lost all the time, but I don't. But that's because my teeth are checked up. I think if my teeth were perfect and I didn't have big gaps from all the dental work I've had done, I think I probably would not floss because I would forget.
Speaker 4: Do you do cleanings like regular cleanings?
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying, like he's ever.
Speaker 1: Never so kind of I never schedule a regular cleaning based on I should get a cleaning at this point. If I go in because I grind or I clenched so hard I break teeth, maybe one and a half a year probably who they go, you haven't been in for your cleaning. We fix that tooth. We're gonna go one and clean you if you're okay with that, And that's how I get my cleanings.
Speaker 4: But they don't knock you out for your cleanings. I don't know what they did to him crazy.
Speaker 1: They didn't check your wallet after you left.
Speaker 2: They had these like little like it was like almost like toothpicks or match sticks, and they rubbed some gel on there, and they rubbed on the gums and then they took needles and shot it into my gum.
Speaker 4: That's what they do when you get a root cane for like.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh, you're gonna feel this is gonna hurt.
Speaker 1: They shot you with needles for a cleaning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's how they numbed the whole sudden face.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just stunned at that.
Speaker 3: I know, but I y'all didn't know that that's what he was referring to and they said, we want his face.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it again because I can't believe it. They for a cleanings. But I've had very I know.
Speaker 3: I'm perplexed by it too, but very.
Speaker 4: Like when I got a double root canal, that's what they did the same process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, I can't believe they shot you with needles for a cleaning, like what's in there?
Speaker 2: But it didn't even like the needles. What was crazy, like, oh, they're gonna feel it. And I never felt the needles go in my gums.
Speaker 1: You got airls and aspect there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, but I listen. Here's so what happened is because I've gone I've never heard of that. I'd gone to the same dentist my entire life, like since I was a kid. He was my dentist until I moved here. And even when I moved here, i'd go back home a couple of times a year, so i'd just go to the dentist. But I don't go home but maybe once a year now. So I found a new dentist here, hated it, like I didn't like it, and I was like, all right, I'm not going to my next appointment. So I just canceled next appointment. Then I didn't go to a dentist for two and a half years whatever, and then a neighbor told me about this dentist. So I went and they had to do a deep clean, and now I'm back and yeah, they gave me some needles, but I didn't feel the needles, That's what I'm saying. So I'm like that was weird. They're like, oh, you're gonna feel this, and I was like, I don't feel anything about the needles.
Speaker 4: I'm curious, now, why didn't you like the first dentist that you canceled?
Speaker 1: On why his teeth were so dirty they had to numb his mouth to clean them.
Speaker 2: The first dentist I didn't like because it was like a assembly line. It was like you went in, they're like, all right, we're bringing patient back to room twenty four. And then uh, someone would come on like all right, I'll go to that room and meet the patient, and then you'd go in there and then all right, done with patient room twenty four. Can we get a dentist over the room twenty four? Dennis would walk in and he'd look and I don't even know if it was the same dentists every time I went, I don't have multiple disnist works in that office. Still don't know. And then they'd be like, all right, patient twenty four is coming to the front, walking to the front, send me another patient. And it was just like sounds like an er. I was like, what in the world's going on? Like it just felt so crazy.
Speaker 3: I was, you want to be welcomed in. It's like, hey, Daniel, how's it going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I had the like when growing up, I had the same dental assistant for you know, however many years and so we could talk and like I felt like a customer.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be a number number?
Speaker 1: Like? How do I know that.
Speaker 2: They're really paying attention if I have a different dental assistant every single time?
Speaker 4: That you're like a piece of meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically I was just a check the box here, get his money, get his money.
Speaker 3: So I was out, Well, this sounded like a money ground.
Speaker 4: They numbed you out for cleaning?
Speaker 1: Did you went in and they thought, what can we do to this?
Speaker 3: That's the side? Do two different visits for both sides.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure this has happened to some of our listeners. But I would just like to pull the room here because I go to the dentist three times a year, probably just because I have constant mouth problems, breaking teeth stuff. Right, Never has this happened to me in a cleaning And I've had many cleanings, Eddie. Never have you ever had a cleaning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Multiple?
Speaker 4: I go twice a year.
Speaker 1: Ever been shot with numbed for a cleaning, not for a.
Speaker 4: Cleaning, for crowns, cavities, fillings whatever over you now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, do you get cleanings?
Speaker 3: I do every six months or so, so yeah, like Eddie, twice a year.
Speaker 5: And oh they're twice a year.
Speaker 3: Yes, every six months is what you book them for.
Speaker 2: So have you ever taken over two years off?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So then I have. That's probably taken twelve years. I for sure have, Mike d you've had some run into dnnists if you like me, grew up a teeth that weren't good, never knocked out for a routine cleaning. I wasn't knocked out, guys, No, no, no, no, need you we needled, not knocked out, but needled.
Speaker 2: But I did, like I did, fall asleep while they were doing it, so he was knocked out. No, no, I just fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Because it was because he can fall asleep anyway.
Speaker 2: I just l I was laid back on my back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to stop my pole here just because I was trying to continue going into the room just for the sake of transparency here of the data, Scooby Steve.
Speaker 6: No, but I guess because I have kids, are you like squeamish in a baby at the dentist chair and they numbed them because of that?
Speaker 4: No, like he's complaining, yeah yeah, no.
Speaker 1: No okay, no, no, Abby, No, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: And then again, like Amy said, it was one side.
Speaker 4: They had to split it into two sessions.
Speaker 3: I like dentists right now and be like, is this a thing.
Speaker 1: Over two days? Have you ever had a cleaning that took over two days where you have to numb every day each day you go in aside of your mouth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the left side was yesterday.
Speaker 6: It could be an insurance scam type thing. I've had dentists that I've had previously where they'll do things that doesn't cost you any money, but they charge the insurance company.
Speaker 5: They make money off of these procedures.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox, This is very rare. What you're talking about is rare.
Speaker 2: It was not a scam. There was no scam. It was that way the trauma to your mouth. You don't overwhelm your mouth and you they're scraping so much that it doesn't cause you a lot of pain.
Speaker 5: Scam.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it was awesome. And I did find out that I have a small mouth.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's nothing to be proud of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the dentist told me, Am, I ever tell you have a small mouth?
Speaker 4: That is surprising.
Speaker 1: Was he flirting with you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean you do you want a big mouth?
Speaker 1: Is he rubbing your shoulder as he was telling you that.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was interesting. They were like, hey, on your neck. Has anybody ever told you have a small mouth? I was like, no, if you had to have work, like.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to be pushed to an assembly line, but he wants to be hit on.
Speaker 2: I wasn't being hit on. I just never heard that. So just fun fact. Remember it's like, oh, you got a lowed, you got a big mouth? Actually no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, when they say big mouth, it's not literally based on the size of your mouth, it's how much your mouth is being used to say things.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did it come up in conversation that you had a small mouth?
Speaker 1: Were you kind of sleep when he said that, kind of knocked out?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, I was laying there and there was doing some scraping. I guess they were trying to get some of the back teeth and I was told I have a small mouth, and they said, oh, if we had to do like work on those back teeth, it'd be really hard to get in there.
Speaker 1: I bet it's all on the up and up it is.
Speaker 2: It was great so friendly.
Speaker 1: You like that better than? Oh? Yeah, better than I like Now I go to a dentist that I know, So there's a difference, Like doctor Tremblas know my dentist for a long time.
Speaker 3: I know him, so I just texted him, by the way, and I didn't even know how to write any of this, but I think I summarized it.
Speaker 1: Would you read yours? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I said, Hi, question. We're recording a segment right now. Lunchbox went to a dentist and he hadn't been in two years. His dentists put a needle in the gums to numb him for a cleaning. They did call it a deep cleaning. But our minds are blown because we have never heard of someone getting numbed for a cleaning. Not only that they only did one side at a time. It took eighty minutes to do the left side and then had to go back to do the right side.
Speaker 4: I think that's perfect, okay.
Speaker 1: And then say he said he had a small mouth. He also commented that was he disappointed when he said that, like, oh oh man, you guess small mouth?
Speaker 2: It was just normal talk.
Speaker 1: It was because he wanted your no, no, no no, But it was I mean, what it sounds weirder this whole story or the story went over there.
Speaker 4: Just this whole I'm I'm shocked by now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, I don't know. I hope he's probably busy working on a patient. Like also, Hiss said, has anyone ever told me you have a small mouth? And then I go in parentheses, would you ever tell.
Speaker 2: Someone that it's just conversation?
Speaker 4: It's a weird one, a weird thing to say, But yeah, it's a good question.
Speaker 2: Which one is weirder though? That the assembly line or assembly.
Speaker 4: Line whatever, I mean, corporate like and do a good job.
Speaker 1: I won't give a crap. Take me and give me in, give me out, don't don't talk about size of my mouth. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: I feel like I heard, maybe even from our dentists, that a lot of corporate type companies are taking over dental office offices and making them like these franchises. Oh yeah, and they're they're making on more you know, less personal, more move we.
Speaker 1: Wants so personal they comment on the size of our mouth.
Speaker 2: And I haven't even told my dentists back in Austin that I'm done, like I broke up.
Speaker 1: With But Austin that's a different city.
Speaker 3: That's okay life, I know, but.
Speaker 2: Like my my, my dad still goes in. My still goes and they're always like, hey, is he ever coming back? I don't know. Well, I hope he's at least seeing a dentist out there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I missed that little mouth of his.
Speaker 2: Now, my dads and Austin never told me that.
Speaker 1: All right, but yeah, what a start. I'll say, it's gonna be hard to follow that one, guys. I know, I don't know why. Like God said, go to lunchbox first.
Speaker 4: It just happened.
Speaker 1: Yep, it just happened. And man, am I glad I did. I followed the calling and the Holy Spirit led me right to a great thirteen minute story there. We'll get an answer from the dentist whenever Amy gets one. Look like fantastic. Anyway, I reposted that video of Lunchbok going. It was like at that time he was sick and he gets on and he's like, oh yeah, I was really sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah that terrible.
Speaker 1: That was terrible, okay, Eddie, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Remember I was telling you guys about how I have garlic, you know, when I work on my salsa gets in my hands or whatever. Well, a listener sent me a garlic press. It just I got a box outside and school was like, I don't know, there's a box out here for you. I open it up. There's no note in there from the listener. It's just they ordered a garlic press and it was like a gift, so there was not even a price. But it's a very high quality garlic press.
Speaker 2: So what do you do with it?
Speaker 1: You smashed the garlic in it, right, I use that. I use that something. It also has like low teeth in in the middle of the press.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you try my method for peeling it?
Speaker 4: I did amy, but you still have to peel it like it's still.
Speaker 3: You have to tell the outside it pretty easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it comes on and it's the only thing I do because only job can't. It gives me during holidays the garlic. Yeah, that's why I know how to do it. Yeah, the peeling, I would see peeling a lot. Probably would get your fingers a little messed up.
Speaker 3: But it's so easy, right, especially if you take the knife and you put it down. You go time to take your coat off?
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have to say time to take your coat off.
Speaker 1: Sounds like says when he gets there.
Speaker 3: And then the garlic's coat just falls off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not as simple as you're making it sound, but yes, it does help.
Speaker 3: I just feel like you need to lean into the whole experience and it'll be easier.
Speaker 4: It's not a lunch but story. But I thought it was cool that a listener sent me this.
Speaker 1: Can I I'm gonna switch mine. You can know my other one, but I'm gonna switch mine. It's gonna be quick and only because we've been talking about social media and our Bobby Bone Show Page's at Bobby Bone Show. I don't mean to brag, but we're already a one thousand follow wards since I took.
Speaker 4: Over day.
Speaker 1: And it's only been like a week. I'm saying, are you able.
Speaker 4: To do that and also keep up with your own?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I do doing it.
Speaker 3: That's what he's doing.
Speaker 4: I know. But I just feel like, man, two accounts.
Speaker 1: Is a lot. Yeah, because sometimes I post on the wrong one. I take it down real.
Speaker 4: Quick, get confused. Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, killing it so good. That's I think that's what's gonna be mine. And I would just like to say, if you'd like to follow the account we'd love it at Bobby Bone Show because we're putting up all kinds of stuff over there. I think Amy's Morning corn I don't post the Morning Cornys. That's Amy's. But the Morning Cornys have smiley faces on it like Emoji's hilarious.
Speaker 3: And guess what that's also about to get a little make make up. That's a makeover that just came into effect. But there might be a new makeover that's even better.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking at the one on top. The mouths a little big.
Speaker 3: You think the mouths around here like Daniels. Maybe we could get lunchbox to smile for us.
Speaker 1: Small old little mouth, Dan, tiny mouth, tiny mouth, Danny.
Speaker 2: Oh we lips? What is that?
Speaker 1: Pee wee lips?
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 3: We're gonna They're now gonna be the corners are gonna be a little more customized to the exact joke.
Speaker 1: Oh now we're talking.
Speaker 3: If the answer is like cubs, then there's like little cubs in the corner.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: Okay, was the.
Speaker 4: Worst joke though, But maybe that'll help them.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about did we like Paul Dramas?
Speaker 1: You need to set me to tell me again what the.
Speaker 3: Lions were to bed? And then look there there's a lion in the lion in bed. He is wearing Paul dramas and a sleep.
Speaker 1: Mask and a sleep mask. Be sure to put the picture up front, though. If you're doing a video, you got to put that on the secondary.
Speaker 3: Question what do you like the question being there? And then you swipe for the answer.
Speaker 1: Don't make people dig for your content. Put it all up there. Most people aren't going to push and go to the second in a carousel, so don't make them go search.
Speaker 3: Just put it all in one. Okay, that's fine, this is this is why we're having this talk.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like this talk. And if you want to put the video up which I did, see those are fun, but do it. Second, and for some reason, already Instagram account they didn't have it monetized and I got Mike and Scuba working on that. So we get like eight bucks or something for a month. But yeah, when you do that, so we can.
Speaker 4: Have like a pizza partyer, that's a no brainer.
Speaker 1: But you can only get monetization through pictures, which we've talked about, so you got to put the picture up front of the video. Second. But also fun fact, fun tip, never make people go begging for content and go searching because they won't. But if you do want to put a video up, do it. Second, Scuba, you are the man when it comes to like your fade in.
Speaker 4: Fade out, your transitions like that.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's I think it's really goofy.
Speaker 5: It's okay, Hey, people like it beside juice, that's okay.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's just so goofy. I want I see it. I go, I don't have time for this. Let's wipe out excited. I don't care if they The one that was cool was the TV one, but then as soon as it finished up, last wiped out. It's okay, though I'm not Why don't you do it at the end?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I kind of like it because it reminds me of like the old school, crappy, like janky PowerPoint presentations.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of why I like it, because it's just so weird.
Speaker 4: How many of these transitions do you have? Because there are so many?
Speaker 1: Yes, everyone that's ever existed, Yeah, every single one.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: You should do what makes you feel good. Just generally speaking, do what makes you feel good. I don't know anything, but I think that it could be costing you people watching the first part of the first five seconds of your video.
Speaker 6: I mean, as far as like percentages go, my views are like more than half of my followers, so I feel like it's doing okay.
Speaker 1: Think how much better it would do though, Yeah, because your content's just getting better too, So I think that. Don't don't discredit yourself to think that that is what's making your your views happen. You're getting a lot better on social media.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I watch all your stuff, I comment on I like on some of Amy inspires me to comment on crap now because it helps, and I never did that. I never liked stuff. I never commented on stuff, but Amy does it really well. So I'm like, God, I want to want to be that friend. But then sometimes I see your things, I'm like, I'm not watching this cab.
Speaker 5: Because of the half second intro.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's how the normal consumer consume social media.
Speaker 6: Consumer needs to slow down and culture. The culture sucks. The culture needs to change. We need to kind of take it back and down.
Speaker 1: If you did in the middle, like just swipe in the middle like some some sort of now you know why I say that, And mostly I'm just giving you a hard time. You really should just do it makes you feel good. So in the last episode of In the Weeds, or maybe the one before that, people would get on and go, why do you do the stupid thing where you put the little box up inside of your video that's a full screen inside of what you're already showing. And if that doesn't make sense, so you can go to my Instagram and watch the bobbycast because it's a vertical video.
Speaker 5: I like that because it gives a whole view of the room.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you saying that. And so that was one reason. The other reason is you've got to do everything possible to keep people on your video for even a second or two more because hopefully something in that one or two seconds catches them to stay for the whole video, because nobody stays for anything because we are even a videos. We just kind of like we swipe, we swipe, we swipe, kind of like that swipe, So even if you kind of like it, you swipe. But it's why you would see a lot of cuts. It's like when kids do that boopy show mm hmm, or Fast Get Fast, what's the cartoon? Yeah, So that's a thing. And also you ever see how they do, for example, a person on top, person on bottom of an interview, that's early stages. Sometimes they'll do it and switch it in the middle. It's all just tricks on the brain to make you stay one half second longer, so hopefully in that half second, you decide you're gonna stay for the whole video. So that's why we do that. It looks cool. You're not really getting anything more than a part of the room that you don't see in the vertical, but you're getting a little But also it's something new where you're like, oh, what is this, And hopefully in that one second, you're going, I'm kind of mentioning this conversation, so you stay longer. Okay, I read freaking books on this stuff. I'm this and AI it's all all I care about this point. And sports Cubs got two new arms and trade deadline, so.
Speaker 4: I'm being happy about that, and I think they beat the dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've been winning again, but I'm telling you it's been a season. I'm an eighty one er though, Was that I an eighty one percent? No, I'm not a one sixty two er. I don't have enough time to be a one sixty two or like, oh every game, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like the Cubs are on national television most of the time. Like the last week, I've seen him maybe three times on national television WGN.
Speaker 1: Right, well, that's old school. That's how I watched every game back as a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Same, when you were like sick, that was the one thing to watch because it was long during the day.
Speaker 1: Because they didn't have lights. Yeah, regularly didn't have lights until they put up the lights. And I watched when Steve Stone saying he's sang in a tuxedo the first ever night game. Really, yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, Scuba do you do? It makes you feel good that it doesn't matter you just keep doing. Anybody, No, I's saying, I've got some I think it could just skin I think it could hurt you.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: I think it could hurt you by people that don't know your content that's getting fed it through their algorithm. That means if they like some sort of music that you're talking about. Because it's not really social media anymore, it's interest media. So if someone's interested in let's say you did a thing with Steve Perry.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I'll watch your stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'll say, somebody is Steve Perry Fanner that comes up and they see this nineteen ninety eight transition, I think they're out of it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you don't hook them in the first one second and they don't know you, they're out. Okay, But you do you honestly, it doesn't matter what I say, Well.
Speaker 6: I'm going to try it out, because even your first form of feedback to me a long time ago was just get right to it. Don't set it up, don't explain it, just get into it. So I started doing the just get to it, and I felt like I felt the traction increase.
Speaker 5: So I'll try that. I'll try a video where I don't do any transition, you.
Speaker 1: Can't do one, and then hope that that's the one.
Speaker 5: I'll try a couple. Then i'll try a couple with there's no transition.
Speaker 1: Commit for like a month if you want to. If you but I know nothing, I know nothing.
Speaker 5: But I want to try it out because I know nothing either.
Speaker 1: I only base what I do off of what I've been doing and what I've been reading over the past ninety days and that's always changing. But I love it, like I'm so, I'm so into it as far as like just how to grow social media and the tricks. And I even watched the guy that the guy that looks like me on Instagram talk and I never do that crap.
Speaker 3: The guy that looks like the meta guy yeah ceo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ceo of Instagram. Right, yeah, he seems friendly, but he kind of looks like me a little bit with the glasses weird. No, maybe it's like looking at myself. It's a better version of myself. Okay, Ammy, tell me something good.
Speaker 3: Well I have a dentist one too, but mind like nearly it's so good nothing now good good, which I was like when lunfuck said his about the DIDNIS, I was like, what a coincidence. I don't have to wear a mouth guarded when I sleep anymore. That's is a big thing, because you know.
Speaker 1: That's a big thing. Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, I had a cavity in my very back teeth and they cracked back there like my back two teeth. I had a huge gap and another one had cracked, but it hadn't fully cracked, cracked, like there wasn't a hole. Another one like the chunk of the tooth came out, so I got on. I don't know if they're crowns or but I had something laid on top of them that are like teeth. They're just like covering them. It's like caps or I don't know the official name, but I've never had them. But they're on the back. But what it's done is it kind of lifted my my bite, my bite in the back, like so they touched back there faster to where it's my front teeth aren't touching when I bite down as much. So when I grind, he's like it I won't impact you. And he's like, I think I have your bite in a way that you should be good. I want you to test out not using it. He's like, I'm going to go ahead and make you one. And in fact, his office just texted me saying that my guard is ready if I want to stop in and get it. But he's like, I actually want you to. Let's go a few weeks with this news set up and see what happens, and then if you need it, you can pop it in. But I, because I don't know that I want to introduce.
Speaker 1: Keep it though in your mouth guarden. Yeah, keep that somewhere saving because you have to go back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then pardon me. He's like, we already had it made. He's like, but now, I don't think I want you to wear it if I paid for.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, but if something happened, you might need it at some point.
Speaker 3: True. And I guess I was just excited because every night it's like a just another lame step to my nighttime routine.
Speaker 1: I put mine in right after dinner, like.
Speaker 3: You brush your teeth right after eat, and put it in and it stays in. It's not even right before bed.
Speaker 1: No. I clinched so hard all the time that anytime that I'm in home I have nothing to do, I wear it. There are times in the daytime, on the weekends I wear it. Could I just find myself clenching.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 3: There was that mouthpiece that helped move my mouth a little bit. I brought it in a couple of years ago. I wore it on air because he wanted me to wear all the time. That's something like this that was so bad, y'all. Y'all told me I could not work.
Speaker 1: In it on the air, I know, acting like we wouldn't know, Like she didn't even tell us. She just comes in like, yeah.
Speaker 3: It was just like this, a little infant hurry up here. But I wore that as much as I possibly could whenever I wasn't recording, and that helped this process. And then some listeners tell me about my that I have a strong s when I talk like and they send me rude messages about it, as if I can control it. And I asked him if we could fix that, and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, a strong s. That's that question they could say yesterday, as would you fix that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just doctrinally I talked too fast a lot.
Speaker 3: No, because it's where your tongue is hitting off your So I just didn't know. I mean you move things around with like he moved stuff when I was wearing that that insert while talking like this. So I just didn't know if there was something we could do. And he's like, well, we can try a few things. But he's like, I don't think if if it's not bothering you, I wouldn't worry about it. I said, only bothers me when I get a rude note.
Speaker 1: And then I hope it doesn't bother you because who cares. Yeah, that's the rude notes from me. Hey, your s is way too strong. I send her a text.
Speaker 4: Can you do something?
Speaker 1: Can you limit the S's okay, that's good, Hey, Scoob, But I just want you to know by the way, you're doing a great job.
Speaker 5: No, I don't take it. I take it as constructive feedback.
Speaker 1: It's not even constructive. But that's just what I do. And just because I do it doesn't mean it's right. And I just like that, Like I get fired up talking about that kind of stuff because I spend a lot of time. I took my Bobby cast YouTube channel, which had like eighteen thousand followers at the beginning of the year, and now it has one hundred and seventy six thousand subscribers YouTube, which is really hard.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. We've worked so hard on it. But for me, it's not even that I'm getting it's about these subscribers. It's about like I'm learning how to do it right now, and that means it's not how it's going to be done in three months, because everything changes all the time. Like, so to me, that's exciting. I mean, Mike D's the same way, He's always learning this stuff. So we have parties. We just talk about really stuff we learned. Yeah, parties.
Speaker 3: I've been a student. I've been one of your students. I feel like I'm in school right now from y'all. Like what y'all have learned you're passing along to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your mouth perfect size, thank you. By the way, your mouth.
Speaker 4: You think you know, a little large, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 1: Tiny small mouth. We start to notice now his mouth is so small that we've never known spots. I mean I knew that open your mouth when you talk, open your mouth all the way. No, no, all the way. That is kind of small. Oh my god. I knew that it was a small finger in there.
Speaker 2: I knew it was small because when my teeth were coming in, I had to have four teeth pulled to fit all the teeth in my mouth. So I knew that that I didn't have a normal sized mouth, the.
Speaker 1: Opposite of Freddie Mercury.
Speaker 4: Oh, you've known for a while that you've had a small mouth.
Speaker 1: I mean he only has twelve teeth total. We never noticed. It's only six on top, six on bottom. I hope your mouth stuff's good over it's.
Speaker 2: Great, man. I mean, my teeth are clean, smooth. I feel good. The numbness is gone, like it only took a couple hours to go away.
Speaker 1: And I regret people aren't going to hear that story. I know some will, but of our we put up three files a day, Oh to know, because how are we to know? Part one, Part two? And then that of the three, it's this this podcast clip has played a lot. That's the least of the three because I don't think people know what we do here or it's under the guys if telling me something good, but sometimes it turns into suck. Sometimes it just turns into us talking about it's true. So if you heard that story, consider that a gift. That was a good one. All Right, there you go. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 6: It's time for the good news, Bobby.
Speaker 1: Last week, a group of strangers worked together to rescue three women from an overturned vehicle after there was a crash in Houston. The car fell from an overpass onto the freeway below, and people that were driving through, obviously they were They all stopped and got there for emergency crews because they saw it happen. And so they're all pulling tools out of their cars like anything. They have to try to get in and reach the people that were trapped. I mean, and it is exactly what you think because it flips over, it's on its hood upside down. There's shards of everything everywhere, and you see like six people that have pulled over and they have tire irons, they're beaten glass saving these people. Firefighters get there. Then they had a coordinated effort and they pulled everybody out. But all the volunteers I see volunteers, the people that saw it and jumped in. They all went their separate ways, so they don't even know some of them are, but there's video and pictures of them. The car from I mean, it came off the overpass and landed upside down. The fact that they didn't die, I know. So shout out to all these people. I can see one, two, three, four, five backs of people, no faces, and they're all trying to get into the car to help people.
Speaker 3: Do you ever have overpasses that you're scared to drive on?
Speaker 1: I can't say. I dope, Okay, I do.
Speaker 3: Why there's some that just really freak me out, like I have to slow down. Uh, there's some new ones they put up in Austin, that. I just I'm not I'm not used to it. I have to slow down. I get scared something's gonna happen. Like they're so high.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the oh that's it. Maybe it's so high, it's a thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's high. I mean, I don't know. I just know that instantly, Like I tense up and I'm scared, and it's freaky to me.
Speaker 1: Well, that doesn't feel safe for us, that you're out there scared.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm no, I'm focused, ailed in and paying attention. I'm doing my best. But do y'all do over some overpasses? Don't freaky all out?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. I just drive the roads as they are. Ok But I'm sorry that happens to you.
Speaker 3: That's okay, okay for me.
Speaker 1: Just good job by all those people to save those lives. That's really cool. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 5: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: How much box.
Speaker 2: Becky and David Roach were about to celebrate sixty years of marriage, and their grandson was like, man, we need to do something special. Sixty years is amazing, So secretly he went behind their back, got everybody together, lost relatives people from elementary school, and brought them together and recreated their wedding day.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, their whole wedding day, just.
Speaker 1: Like a surprise with everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he recreated the wedding.
Speaker 1: I guess there were a lot of old pictures. Yeah, so he did his best to do.
Speaker 3: By lost relatives you mean, like long loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like ones they didn't talk to anymore, like once trapped in the forest and the mountains. We do sometimes, right, yeah, yeah, not like that.
Speaker 2: And she used to be an elementary school teacher. So he went and found people that were in her classes and said, hey, will you come to the wedding surpriser.
Speaker 3: That's cool?
Speaker 1: Is it weird? I'm surprised that they were alive the if they're gooding, if they're sixty, I think it's sixty years, sixty years of marriage. Yes, I'm twenty years old. Oh gosh, oh ady, Okay, a lot of them probably ant gonna be around, So shout out to everybody who was alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were married nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 1: That grandson, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Probably her favorite grand kid, right for.
Speaker 1: The day at least. Yeah, a good story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.