Speaker 1: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan listener Q and a What's Up Friends listener Q and a time with Abby joining me this weekend. Abby, how you feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm good, doing good.
Speaker 1: We did get a lot of questions on boyfriend stuff, so go check out Part one. We talked all about Abby's big news that she shared and life lately and stuff that's going on, So go check all of that out on part one because you guys seen a lot of questions about that. But I try and like separate the two, and I'd already planned to talk. I've been waiting for so long to talk to Abby about the stuff that she finally shared because I've known about it since the beginning. I know, and I would want to ask you, and I knew that I couldn't, so I was just like, I just got to sit here, wait.
Speaker 3: I know, cuz like every week or every time I'm on with Best Bits or with you Hello, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll have an update soon. I'll have an update soon. I'll let you know. Yeah, I finally said it.
Speaker 1: I finally said it, which means that now we talked about it on part one, which I've been waiting for, So go check that out starting with some shout outs. April said, my favorite combo, which is like my unique look at us as y'all's biggest cheerleader. I'm a mom of four and no, you have found your person.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sweet. Oh thank you, super cute.
Speaker 1: Congrats on trivia wins. I want to hear more from Abby Lisa in California. Oh, thank you, You're crushing. I need to go to your brain, lady, because you should also. I just I'm sure to give up. My questions are always feel like they're hard and I just kind of give up.
Speaker 3: I know some of them are like really hard, like out of nowhere, and then some are so easy that I'm like, how do you miss that?
Speaker 1: Same way. It's also I always know it after the fact, yes, oh yeah, every time, I'm like, yeah, that was in my brain somewhere, I just didn't have enough time to access it. It's like you know when you go through that little bit your folder. Yeah, I don't have a lot of time for that.
Speaker 3: So you know what I also feel like is all you guys always get ones that I know, and then I mine's the only one I don't know.
Speaker 2: Same, I'm like, that one was easy that was in wait, I knew.
Speaker 1: I think Mike is really good, really good. I'm picking out the categories we're not good at and making sure we have questions in it.
Speaker 2: Whenever it's like movies, I'm like, oh bye, I know.
Speaker 1: Or I'm like whenever it's geography, see uh yeah, sports bye all right? As a step mom by oh mom, thank you for being you.
Speaker 2: Oh very thank you.
Speaker 1: Jalen from Fort Worth would like to know if we go to carry oak bars often?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd say twice a month. Okay, Yeah, so that is that kind of that's.
Speaker 1: Pretty frequent and you're seeing every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so does my boyfriend do and we do do us?
Speaker 1: What is your guys favorite dods do together?
Speaker 3: Picture Cheryl Crow and kid picture today?
Speaker 1: Do you get like super breathy and then he goes deep the Good Book?
Speaker 2: I heard? Oh no, that's the that's her part. Girls love that part.
Speaker 1: I heard from you And three damn nice days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, night nights nights white, three nights.
Speaker 1: Okay, that would make more sense.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of Miranda Lambert.
Speaker 1: Too, Okay, favorite Miranda Lambert karaoke song uh kerosene or gun pattern lid sassy. When I used to go on cruises growing up with my family, I would always go to the character because I was back when you know, I wanted to be a singer. My parents would always get really embarrassed, but I do it every time we went on and I'd always use like kerosinger cum pattern. It's just like this little girl who was like ten years old. I was like gun pattern, lid.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going home, going low my shotgun.
Speaker 1: Wait by the door at a cigarette and they're just like what I who is she? And that was the thing.
Speaker 2: So I get to do with this. I really want to see it. I think upon a time I was watching you bad.
Speaker 1: I was so bad listen. I was really good at harmonizing.
Speaker 2: Oh see your harmonizing, Caro.
Speaker 1: And then I learned in karaoke you don't get to harmonize. You just have have the beat by yourself. And I never could find the meat by myself.
Speaker 2: You're trying to harmonize with the harmonies.
Speaker 1: We're on the truck, and I was like okay, Because like, I was really good inchoire and I would get solo's in choir and stuff because I could really fit in well with that. So that's why I thought I was really good sidered and then I learned a lot. So no, Jayalen, I don't go to a lot of karaoke bars, but drunk Morgan will have a great time. And I did. The last karaoke I sang was when I was dressed up as Sabrina Carpenter on Halloween and I went and I sang, isn't that me? I know, isn't that sweet?
Speaker 2: I guess?
Speaker 1: So espresso.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was gonna I think the other one.
Speaker 1: I wanted one of the other ones, but that was like one of the only ones on the thing. So I did espresso.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good that's fun.
Speaker 1: And I was dressed up as Sabrina, so you know it was basically her.
Speaker 2: You like fully went all in. I'm like on the costume.
Speaker 1: It was so it was like part of my costume that night was to go sing and I had a sparklely mic in my hand and then the actual mic. Don't ask me why. I also took my mic that didn't work up. Yeah, so that was the last time I went. But yeah, you always find Abby Adam. She loves the charaoke word. Are you planning on making more music in the near future. Max from Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do one song a year.
Speaker 1: When's your last song come out? Isn't it wasn't twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: I think it's twenty twenty four. X X girl Boyfrid what's his name?
Speaker 1: Well, I think wait, my boyfriend, I think we're the reason. I feel like it was twenty twenty three. I feel like we're past a year though. Oh shoot, I feel like you put it out like early twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, are you serious?
Speaker 1: It feels like it. Let me google Abby ex boyfriend, ex boyfriend material. It's not even coming up Hobby Bones show. I always look at Google because then my blogs pop up. Oh no, you're right, okay, twenty Seventtember twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it'll be September.
Speaker 1: I feel like January last year.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I yeah, I knew it was around my birthday, but I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my gosh, was it whoa Yeah, So this year I'll have another one.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna drop one on September? In September?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's when Hay their Hometown came out.
Speaker 1: Was really September the year before this is just gonna be a thing. Every September. You drop on your song I needed that's is that your Easter egg every September?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, be ready, I'll be dropping hints pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Are you working on another one though? No? Okay, so we might not go on this year.
Speaker 2: No, I need to.
Speaker 3: It's I know I have excuses, but I do work a lot for this job. I do a lot more than answer the phones, and I don't know if people really know that, and so a lot of like my creativity and stuff goes into what I'm doing for this job. And sometimes I feel a little drained and so I put off stuff that I want to do for myself. So that's something I need to work on too.
Speaker 1: I get back because I would like to. You know, hm, it's important and I but I get it also. You know, your job is how you survive, and it's m h. I don't think we give a lot of credits to people working like full time jobs and then you try and actually pursue other passions. It takes a lot of energy. And yeah, this job already requires a lot of creative energy.
Speaker 3: Because I work for the podcast network too, producing. So that's also like if I'm not here. I'm doing that also, so I put my singing on the back burner.
Speaker 1: Sad I know, And that's why you probably got to carryokey bars get your fill.
Speaker 2: I think that is what it is, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's helpful. At least you're still singing. That's what matters. Yeah, what advice would you give to those that are single Andy in Spokane, Washington that are single, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would say, just don't put so much like pressure on yourself to find somebody, like I feel like it you'll find them eventually, like in the right whether it's in real life or on a dating app.
Speaker 2: Like don't give up.
Speaker 3: Though, you know, like, don't be like, oh my gosh, I'm just done with this, because I feel like if you are patient and you like know what you're looking for and you don't settle, like you will eventually find the one, which I know is so hard. Like the waiting, it's just it's like a lot. I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm never gonna find the guy.
Speaker 1: You know. I will admit the thing that you just said is the thing that pissed me off the most when I was single. Really, everybody told me you'll find it.
Speaker 2: I just be patient.
Speaker 1: It's not wrong, but it would piss me off every time.
Speaker 3: I know, No, that is really annoying. But like I believe it.
Speaker 1: I know, and I think you can believe it once you're in it and once you've gotten to that point.
Speaker 3: But also have fun in the single. Oh my gosh, Like you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's your time to be single and do all the things.
Speaker 2: Maybe try something new. I'm just trying to think of like good advice.
Speaker 3: Try something new where you can meet someone you know, like a take club volleyball or yeah.
Speaker 1: It's great co edesports are a great way to meet people. Take a class, art class, go rock climbing.
Speaker 3: Be assertive too, Like I think I never did that when I was single. I never would see a cute guy and be like, go up and talk to him.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like why not, Like what's the worst that can happen?
Speaker 3: He's just like, oh I have a girlfriend, or that's okay, I'm not interested. Then okay bye, But like what's just be like, oh, do you come here often?
Speaker 1: Do you come here often?
Speaker 2: The typical I don't ask that question.
Speaker 1: But I do. I do agree with the be assertive. I also think it's important to be intentional if you truly want to date. It can be very easy to get frustrated with dating and the way that dating is today. But if you are intentional and you're purposely dating and you know what you want, I think you have less moments of being upset and less frustration, which then in turn makes you more fun to date. Because if all you feel and think is I'm never going to meet somebody and I'm never going to do this, this is never going to work out. Why am I putting in an effort, then that's what you're going to receive back. So be intentional, but also go on dates, like, genuinely have fun dating. I loved dating. I don't know how many people I talk to are me and they're just like, I don't want to go on dates. I don't want to do this. It's not I have so many funny, hilarious, great stories from my twenties from going on dates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I'm scarred from a lot of them, a lot of them like did not end well.
Speaker 1: But that's als are The point is that you also have bad stories too, right, that's true?
Speaker 2: And then yeah, they're very entertaining to tell.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then you always have funny stories to share.
Speaker 3: So and you learn a lot about yourself, what you don't want, what you do want. You see these things that'll help you, like translate into an actual healthy relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's some good. We like it is. We did good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to go beyond the don't you know I had.
Speaker 1: I had to push you, mostly because I just remember very vividly, and that was not very long over me. So traveling with the dog dips places to stay, what to do, and you can't bring them.
Speaker 2: Jenna, ooh, that's a good. That's for you, because you I do.
Speaker 1: I travel with me a lot, so whenever I travel with her, I typically play play. I typically stay in Airbnb's vrbos because if I have to leave room me behind to go do an activity, she'll bark. So hotels don't really work out. I'll only do hotels if she's gonna be with me the whole time. And I also find just cool places I look in advance of cool dog friendly cities, cool things to do with dogs. You'd be surprised how many things are pet friendly. It's also easier to travel in the nicer months spring, spall, spring, small, spring, summer, fall because you can be outside with them, you can sit on patios and stuff like that. So winter's a little bit tougher. But if you're gonna do a staycation, those are fun. And whenever I can't bring her, I have people like Abby or I have friends come over and stay with them and hang out, which is harder. I mean, like requiring people to come and stay makes it a little bit difficult. But that's why I made it a priority to teach Rimy I hazel now how to travel with me because it made my life easier with being able to travel than being able to come. So that's what we got a little break, and we'll be back with some more.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay. Most embarrassing moments from growing up Miguel from Emma Reneau.
Speaker 2: Morning, I want.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't. I cannot find the beat without somebody else. Now that you've done it, not again, anyways.
Speaker 3: Go on, Oh, most embarrassing moment mine would definitely have to be.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: One time at prom I fell down the stairs in front of everybody. Oh it was like a stair entrance. How they like announce you, you know, and then you walk down.
Speaker 1: Wait, you had like a a Cinderella story moment where you get announced at the top of the stairs. What did you go to a royal school? No, we never got announced. Ituff wrong.
Speaker 2: You didn't know it was like a special thing.
Speaker 1: No, everybody just walked in and ran to the dance floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for some reason they did do that. It was like a tradition because they did.
Speaker 1: Abby. This is back where we go. You were in the bougie life and I was not. I went to a public school.
Speaker 2: I was not in the boogie.
Speaker 1: You were getting to announce like a royal They just like did that.
Speaker 2: It was tradition.
Speaker 1: It's cool. It's a cool tradition. But still, for sure you were bougie.
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 1: Didn't get a crap about it. They were just like, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Thought all proms did that. Honestly, I've seen videos.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny how you grow up with one certain way and you think everybody else does it?
Speaker 3: Where weriors at, like at our school in our gym Okay, yeah, we had it.
Speaker 1: I mean there was one problem. We spent one of our problems in a tornado. Oh man, very Kansas.
Speaker 2: That's so Kansas. Yeah. Wow, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I fell down and like the curve the stairs kind of curved at the end, so the one of the stairs was shorter or less.
Speaker 1: Like and you just tripped and face plated. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just kind of like rolled down, and I remember looking up and just seeing everybody like looking.
Speaker 1: Were they laughing or were they just more in shock?
Speaker 3: That happened more in shock. There were a few chuckles, but I kind of laughed it off. I think I kind of like.
Speaker 2: Got that out of my brain. Yeah, like, oh that was embarrassing. I just dropped this dress on too. Ah, that could have been really bad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that could have You could have had a booths up and then it would have been truly embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I would have never lived that down, never recovered. No, I think I would have just turned around, like left by guys.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you, guys, see you later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Another embarrassing that really was for me is my teeth were so crooked, like like a whole nother I don't think anybody has ever had teeth this crooked, because my dad has huge teeth and then my mom has a small mouth. So it was like trying to fit all these teeth and they were all going like every direction.
Speaker 2: But I was so confident.
Speaker 3: I just smiled all the time, like just and I remember my grandma being like, oh my gosh, I don't smile that big.
Speaker 1: Your Grandpa said that.
Speaker 3: So I was Annie in the musical Annie, and I had to stand, Oh my god, this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I have a point from that.
Speaker 3: Keep going, remember, Okay, So I was standing on the chair and like Daddy Warbucks looks up at me, and my grandma she was kidding like she's no longer here, rest in peace. But she'd be like she's like, oh my gosh, I wonder what Daddy Warbucks thought of your teeth.
Speaker 2: And he looked up at you, well you were.
Speaker 1: An orphan and that.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know, Oh my gosh, but they were so bad. And I look back at pictures and I'm embarrassed of every picture I had. I got him in middle school.
Speaker 1: But that's because somebody was telling you and that you don't smile.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't care.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, I love my teeth. They make me me. But now I'm like, oh, I look back, it was bad.
Speaker 1: You have second hand embarrassment now, but you didn't then, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I'm people were making fun of me behind my back, I'm sure, Like I remember, they would just look at my mouth and like kind of go cross side, like, ah, that's so sad, it's so sad.
Speaker 1: I love her though. You got braces ut braces, Yeah, don't know if you just maybe you grew into them too, you think, No, I mean like your teeth growl as you grow. I didn't mean that evacuate literally what you have, just kidding, like you you grow like your your body grows. I thought that was a thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe not when your teeth are going every direction.
Speaker 1: Well listen. I also had a I had a gap in my the side of my smile for four years. I had a tooth that was missing, but like it fell out, and the tooth, the adult tooth, I was supposed to come down.
Speaker 2: It never came down. Did you have to have a little you were a retainer with the like the fake too.
Speaker 1: I had a I had a screw thing on the top and they were literally pulling it down by a chain.
Speaker 2: For four years.
Speaker 1: That sucker took to come down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So in half of my high school photos I would always smile with this side of my face, which is the right side of my face, because it didn't have the hole. And then anytime I was in the other I'd stick my tongue through it. All these mixtures, right, and my tongue sticking out because I was trying to fill the hole in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, embrace it. Embrace.
Speaker 1: I did not embrace it. I hated it. I had a hole, yeah, a little just and everything. And I was like, I think that's still now why I like, I'll smile sometimes my tonguees there because it's just so used to have it. Yeah, that's funny, so funny about Annie, Yeah, which is a theater. I auditioned for Annie. My sister and I both did. Yeah. I was just an orphan. Though I didn't make it to Anny.
Speaker 2: You didn't get Anny.
Speaker 1: I just you know, it's a hard knock life. I was just singing in the in the chorus as one of the orphans. Hilarious that you were Annie.
Speaker 2: That is really funny.
Speaker 1: And then I even tried an audition for a Wizard of Oz. I was a flying monkey.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's amazing. Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, monkey I really tried, you know, and I got shot down a lot. So you would have thought that older me you would be like, no, that's not meant for you.
Speaker 2: So they gave you parts with no words, the no lining. But I was singing in the chorus.
Speaker 3: In a chorus myself, someone give you a beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah for us, it's a hard knock life for us, status treated? What is it?
Speaker 2: Kiss?
Speaker 1: I thought?
Speaker 2: I started screaming, I said, start of cheating like an adult.
Speaker 1: Version of orphans? Is that a screaming? We get kicked? There's more to that. Hold on, hold on, we gotta do hard knock life lyrics were the kisses we get? Is it kisses? Yeah? Uh huh? Instead of treated, we get tricked stead of kisses, we get kicked. It's a hard knock life. I don't remember that part gotten the folks to speak of. So it's a hard knock bro We how gotten blankets instead of the snow like snow dead a hole, empty bellies instead of full? Tell me the beat on the seat, I can't find.
Speaker 2: Badly's stead up ful?
Speaker 1: Wait ana, no no da, it's a hard rock brow We how cotton blankets instead of empty bellies dead? Oh see, I cannot find beats to save my life.
Speaker 2: Then Oh, now I'm forgetting. I think it goes up.
Speaker 1: I know, but yeah, anyways, I was an orphan and you were Annie. That's funny. That's also when I was a flying monkey, I was on rollerblades.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's cool. Oh that makes it fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the flying monkeys were evil.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're trying to scare anyways.
Speaker 1: Okay, my most embarrassing moment is, Uh, I shut the garage door on my dad's truck.
Speaker 2: Oh really, like on the top.
Speaker 1: And I immediately put myself in time out because my dad loved his truck, so it was like sticking out a little bit and he was doing something. So that was the reason why the garage. But I had always been told to shut the garage when you come inside. So to my fault, I shut the garage because it was open and I was coming in from outside, and I shut it on the back of his truck and it just scraped the back did this truck. Oh and after it happened, I didn't come inside for two hours.
Speaker 3: I just had the portion and I don't want to tell anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was not happy because I'm pretty sure it was not easy to fix and it costs a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yea, all that stuff happens, it does, but.
Speaker 1: I was definitely embarrassed literally put myself in and just out the porch and out wanting to tell anybody. They're like, where is she come out? And I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Shut the garage door.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't. We do I know. Favorite memories of your brother, Victoria. She wash just him a happy belated.
Speaker 2: I love that. So we went to Okay, here's one.
Speaker 3: We went to La and we saw the Eagles play and like Fleetwood Mac. It was like a two day concert. Yeah, and we stayed in an airbnb. That was just like the most fun thing ever, just like jamming out to them and like getting to spend that much time with him because he always was in Wichita and I was here, so I didn't really to see him that much. But we went with my mom and uncle and it was just like a whole weekend where we just like jammed out and like explored La. We like landed at the airport and I was like in Lax and I was like, let's just walk.
Speaker 2: Like downtown from the airport.
Speaker 3: He's like, why don't we get a newber I'm like, let's just walk and we like, I don't even know why we did this, but we walked with our suitcases like two miles.
Speaker 2: It was like the dumbest thing ever.
Speaker 3: But it was really fun because we just have to like catch up and then we got like chips and guac on like the pier and yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 1: So oh I love that memory.
Speaker 2: I know it was really fun.
Speaker 3: He like loved California now yes, yeah, yeah, he like loved like the ocean and like rock music, like classic rock.
Speaker 2: He loved Metallica. I was like his favorite band.
Speaker 3: So like, whenever I hear that, like, I'm like, Amy, I feel like it's a sign. When I'm in the car, yeah you know, i hear a Metallica songcome on, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's Zach. So I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Question because I feel like you some people don't know how to like address you know, like because he just had his birthday, like he would have been forty years old and I've posted about it, and like I think I love when people are like, oh, tell me about him, or like tell me a memory or something. I'm like, that's such a cool way, you know, instead of being like, oh god, I'm sorry that happened, so like, you know, like being awkward. I think it's it's such a great way to.
Speaker 2: Just be like, oh my gosh, tell me about him or what was he like?
Speaker 1: You know. So that's honestly my favorite route. Whenever I talk to anybody about grief, I'm always just tell me your favorite memories because it allows you to remember them. You don't want to forget them, you want to talk about them, and that allows you to talk about him in a positive way. So I saw that question, I said, this is perfect.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Because I also don't ever want to just openly, especially on part one, be like talk to me about this. Yeah. Yeah, that feels like an episode for my other podcast sometimes if you ever want to do that. But that's I never wanted to like go into it. So I'm glad she asked it about it.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy belated birthday to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. It's crazy. If he'd be forty, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Who is his favorite band?
Speaker 2: Metallica? For sure?
Speaker 3: He liked like all those like hard metal and like I never liked that at all, and now I'm like, oh my gosh, I would have gone to one with you because Metallica is here, you know, like not too long ago. So when moments like that come up, I'm like, oh my gosh, I you know.
Speaker 1: You ever going to go to a concert just to kind of have that memory of him and just hang out.
Speaker 3: And I think, so, well, he was a huge Broncos fan, and so I never went to a game with him, which also I'm like, why didn't we do these things? It's such like a lesson to me, like why are we waiting to do these things?
Speaker 2: You know, It's like, don't wait?
Speaker 3: And so I know I'm gonna kind of feel guilty going so I didn't with him, but I really want to go to a Broncos game, like, you know, in his honor.
Speaker 1: So well, I hope I remember him and think about a lot of times. And because you're you're a Broncos fan too. Yeah, so I imagine you guys watch growing up, Yes, so it will give you good memories of all of your guys's times watching together and m hmm. Don't feel good to probably be emotional in a lot of ways, but.
Speaker 2: I know, I oh, I cry over everything. It gets so annoying, you know, I'm like, I'm tired of crying. I don't want to. Like I was crying like all day on his birthday, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but group doesn't have a timeline.
Speaker 3: I like crying by myself, but like like in front of my boyfriend, I just don't like to. And that's when he was like, Abby, it's fine, and I'm like, no, I don't want you to see me like this.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you're gonna definitely have to get over that if you guys are living together.
Speaker 2: I know I cry when he's at work.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, Abby, Well it doesn't, it really doesn't. Does I have a timeline? I unfortunately think that will be often how you feel in association with him. Yeah, but that's okay, No, that's why. Also, it's good to have fun memories and go to a Broncos game, go to a Metallica concert and then you might cry, but it might be crying of happiness of just thinking of him, yeah, and what he thinks or say in those moments.
Speaker 2: Right, So oh I love that question. Maybe smile that's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see it is, Yeah, good fun memory. We're gonna end on that one. Abby, Thanks for being here talking about everything and hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Follow her. I was forgetting what I was doing.
Speaker 2: I was like, I gotta get to my my real idea appointment.
Speaker 1: You do, Abby Lee Anderson on Instagram singing Abby on X Did I get that right?
Speaker 3: Yeap?
Speaker 2: Singing Abby?
Speaker 1: I tagged O you all the time. I know everybody social media. That's true. And you follow me out with Girl Morgan on all the things and go subscribe to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show. Apparently we're gonna do an Olympics at some point soon. J I'm probably gonnat injured, so it's my god.
Speaker 2: I don't put it into an existence already.
Speaker 1: There bye everybody. Hie.
Speaker 2: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 2: Go follow the show on all social platforms followed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.