Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Does the American dream turned to an American nightmare.
Speaker 4: In some parts of America? I would say yes. I think there is some vast improvements that we need to make. For the first time in a long time. I feel like a lot more people are feeling hopeless. And we took a pole like, are you everyone in chat do you feel as if you are able to make more money now than you were maybe let's say five or six years ago. I think, just a true eye test, I think more people are more concerned from a hopeless revenue and money is not flowing as easily. So because of all the debt things that we talked about earlier, I wouldn't say that it's a dream state. And if we're going to be very honest, I said it before, but even the American dream of owning a home three bedroom with a white pick offense, there was a banking product. Student loans are a banking product that was a way for banks to ensure that they would have enough money coming in for a few generations. That's why you can't file bankruptcy on a student low debt. So we're not in the nightmare phase yet, but I think if we don't fix some of these issues we are, we will be entering a purgatory. I keep saying it, and I don't know. I don't know how to express it better, But I don't know if the last two presidents will be able to run any fortune five hundred companies. And if they can't, they can't run Rivian. So why should you be president president the United States?
Speaker 3: So they can't run this economy and it can't not going well. It's a valid point.
Speaker 5: I just don't like the idea of the American dream, like you said, like, who's the author of it? What's the premise of it? It never really worked for us, it never was designed for us, And so I think, like what we're doing is creating more realities than anything.
Speaker 3: Like I don't I don't want anybody to have a dream.
Speaker 5: I want them to look at their reality, see how they can shape it, how they can mold it, how they can create something that's inspirational for themselves and their family and others. So is it dead? I mean we've been we've been away for a while. I never I never looked at America.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't want to be doing gloom. So I do want to ask you going to an investmentst like what are three tips you would give them to build a multi million dollar brand if you were starting from scratch.
Speaker 6: Find a way to impact the most amount of people that you can possibly can something that you know is extremely impactful, revolutionary. A lot of times people start businesses just to make money. I don't feel like that's the best way to go about it. I feel like a business should be started with impact first and then finance, and then finance a second. So you should look to see how can I, how can I add value, how can I be impactful, how can I change people lives? And then focus on the business revenue model later. That's my opinion. Of course, you know, relationships are very big on that, so mentorship, I would seek mentorship, I would seek all kinds of different relationships in the industry, I would I would you know, join different organizations of people in your industry. If you're in truck and you should be in the trucking organization. You should go to the trucking conference. You should you know, be on the board of the local trucking chapter in your neighborhood. That's extremely important to just be, you know, fully involved in whatever you are, whether that's in retail, whether that's in mental health services, whether that's in logistics, whether that's in media. You should be you know, on the inside, right and one of the ways to be on the inside is like I said, join these different organizations, volunteer, go to different events, just build relationships. That's that's extremely important as well, and really find out a way to be extremely disruptive in the space. I think if you look at ear Leisia, you know, it's an example of that. All three of those really as far as you know, doing something that had maximum value as far as you could reach millions of people and change people's lives. When you're talking about educating people about finances and investing in buying home with different things in the nature.
Speaker 3: That's life changing. So that that's the first thing.
Speaker 6: And then the relationships speak for themselves as far as everything that we've been able to curate is all based on relationships. And then the last thing is just being disruptive. You know, I don't think anybody has really been more disruptive of what we've been able to curate as far as in our space of finance, being able to come and you know, how we curate the content and deliver the message and use social media and break society norms when it comes to you know, finance and different types of business etiquette. We were disruptive and I think great, great, companies are disruptive. Ubers disruptive. Airbnb is disruptive.
Speaker 7: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success a little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 3: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence. It's all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 3: What matters most ready.
Speaker 7: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine know, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: You know, you have to be disruptive, So you could be disruptive in a variety of different areas. But in order to really you know, because right now we're in the age of saturation, everybody has already done something that you're probably looking to do. So how do you separate yourself from that is to really shake things up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I'll just add to it, you know, original messaging, like you said, like the content has to be delivered or your message has to be unique. It's one of those things where we always say where we're looking at the landscape and saying that we're gonna do something that's completely out of bounds. Of what everybody would think and not allowing people to put us inside of a box. Right, It'd have been easy to say, like those are the guys from they only know business. But you know, we hip hop, we sports, with fashion, with travel, with all these things.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 5: And that makes it very original in itself because how many people could do that? You know, It's something we take pride in being able to go chop it up with Joe and anybody at his show and then also be on Bloomberg, like you're going from button to Bloomberg. Like how many people are in a landscaper that they can do that?
Speaker 3: Not many?
Speaker 4: You know, Sorry, they couldn't sit around for the Patreon Joe shot our Corey, but they had to go.
Speaker 3: It makes it unique, It makes it original, I think.
Speaker 5: And this is one of the things that gets overlooked with us is that have an interaction with your audience.
Speaker 3: A lot of these people live.
Speaker 5: Inside of a social media platform, but you never see these people in real life. Yeah, and so there's a you know, it's a guarantee that you're probably gonna see us, right, And every time we go tohere, even when we're up here in Toronto, it's like Yo, what they doing at the block party? Like, Yo, we want to we want to see what the city is like, Yo, what are they doing in the after spot?
Speaker 3: Like? We want to be.
Speaker 5: Everywhere because our audience is everywhere, and our audiences is unique and it's dynamic and it goes across all genres and all age ranges, and so we want to show up at Pikemen and we're going to be watching the game because we love sports, and so that doesn't take anything away from what we do for a living, right, Like we're able to have conversations about multitude or things again because the messaging is unique, but it also encompasses what we really are. And I think the biggest thing, you know we're talking about million dollar brands and billion dollar brands is.
Speaker 3: Start bro like that be the number one thing. Like you just wait and you wait and every day that you wait. And I've experienced it myself, you know.
Speaker 5: Being in education was just like every year that I waited to take another course, it was like, all right, somebody went I had somebody's got in the head.
Speaker 3: The next crop of people are coming. You know. It's one of those lesson that if you don't have to learn, you shouldn't. Yeah, right.
Speaker 5: We had this conversation about tech and it was like, yeah, they're treating us like.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's it's college basketball.
Speaker 5: They're looking for the next freshmen to come in, and every day that you wait to get better, there's another crop of freshmen coming in to take your spot. And so you should look at anything like that. You should definitely look at business like that. Every day you wait, there's a new there's a new upcoming class that's coming with innovation. They're coming with disruption. They're coming with the intent to knock you off the block. So start now.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well you got anything to add to it? Yeah, just I mean it's the one that's on your hoodie. Consistency is key, even when S and P thing came up, like I posted on Instagram like the it's interesting, like how fast time will go? But I remember when that's somep Global downrated the United States twelve years ago, but it feels like it was like four or five years ago when that happened. So consistent in your craft. Number two, you have to find a gap that no one is feeling. So for me, when I used to watch CNBC shout out to everyone, their Frank turn Over. Josh, who has a new show on Friday's, checked it out. But when I watch NBC, I know there's restrictions on why, but no one would just say this company at this price, I'm looking to buy here. Get out there like that, you have to find a need, So even in healthcare, there's a lot of room where people can innovate in healthcare and finance, and in tech. How to break in the tech, how to build products and sale at scale, I think is key. And then the third for me is like you have to be able to do something that no one else in the world can do. And when you put those together with the other tips you guys mentioned, like being able to network, and even over the last two years, I've been out a lot more as a result, like because people have to feel your energy see if they can be able to trust you. But doing something no one else can do consistently telling people about it help and if I can add a bonus one like find a way to help a million people for free. Regardless of all the criticism I get about pricing, which is always interesting to me because I like people like you charge a lot, but I'm like the majority of people who make money for me make money for me for free. So find a way in your craft to be able to help a million people for free. That work was spread, and then the business will come back to you.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here legally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,