Speaker 1: Ask your question.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep it real straight, shoyue with no chasing, I'm gonna get a little bit rougher. I'm here for it. Those who really believed in the American process, all of us street shot, no chase. What's your girl tesselor figure out on the Black Effect podcast Networking with your girl Tesla? Figure out on the podcast network Black and Fat podcast Network. What's having? Everybody? Me and Marcellus are here as usual, good evening, Marcello's is Marcella's here? Well you didn't know what? Yeah, you don't know how.
Speaker 1: To work the volume? No, I was lagging. I see, I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm glad that you are here. Want to recap the week with you. Let's first do a couple of little housekeeping. I know they keep saying, well, how many times you're gonna do housekeeping and swoop the house for people? Over and over?
Speaker 1: What like?
Speaker 2: We always say welcome home. We always have to remind people that the training is happening. June fourteenth, Very excited, excited about that. I've been overwhelmed Marcella's of the amount of people that have signed up. You know, you always have in your mind, how many people are you know, really do it? And then as they have certainly exceeded in my expectation. But what's so fun about the virtual training is we can have as many people as as we want. So I am, you know, very excited about that. It is a five course program, push the line of politics until something happens. Five course program. I keep pushing course one, Marcels, because in order to you can come in at any time, Course two, three, four, you know, all the way down to the fifth. You can watch the replay to get caught up on things. But there's something about you know, starting with your class, you know, starting with folks, because we do have a community dashboard where people can talk, engage, you know, really build with each other. And there's just something about us kind of like starting high school your freshman year, or starting college your freshman year, or law school your first year. You really get a chance to kind of grow, you know, with that class. So that's why I'm really stressing to try to come in the first class. But again, hopefully the word will spread Marcello's and after we do the first class, people will say, come on in, you know for the second class. So I just want to review that now, Marcells, you were in our twenty twenty two training where we covered all of these in one day, in fourteen hours, twelve plus fourteen hours, I can't even remember, but it was a long day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: We covered it all and we split up the rooms for or the campaign workers, the organizers, and the candidates the virtual I e merging almost like all of the rooms together. And it's really neat how I do it, because I'm covering you know how I talk anyway. I mix it all in anyway. So whatever your preference is, if you think you want to run for office, you want to be an activist, an organizer, campaign worker, I've merged in that curriculum in one curriculum to get through. Obviously, we're not gonna sit have you sit there for fourteen twelve thirteen, fourteen hours. So that's why I've divided it up into five sessions, and the first one we start that on June fourteenth at two pm Eastern Standard time. If you are already enrolled, because Marcel's I don't want to hear about I couldn't find the course. I didn't want to find it. She took the money. Where was the court, we're not going to play them games. I've posted on Instagram, I'll posted on YouTube, I'll posted on Twitter. I've sent out several emails, even the people that are not enrolled in the course. The YouTube tutorial on how to find the course. How to find the course. So you go just like you enrolled to pay for it. You click and roll and it's going to show that you're already enrolled in the course. And it's pretty simple to find. You simply click on it, look on the left and you will see live class link. Now, I set it up as a webinar. Was zoomed, but I set it up as a webinar. So I'm excited about that myselves because it's a little more you know, can be produced a little bit better. So you can go in now and register for the webinar, just so that you can get an email reminder a few days before the day of, you know, if you want that reminder, So you can register now or register the day of, right before it's time to get in. And registering simply just means putting in your email address and your name. You don't have to wait on something to allow you in or anything like that. We just want to see how many people actually showed up, so that I can compare that to how many people were anticipating on showing up. Again, you got a question.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to ask you, it just came to my mind. In your opinion, do you do you prefer online or do you prefer in person? As far as when you're actually teaching, which one do you like better?
Speaker 2: It really just depends. Let me answer that. Let me just get with this one part about registering. You can register if you do not make the class, if you miss it, something happens you intended on being there June fourteenth, don't worry about it. I will download as soon as it buffers down and we're able to move it over to the dashboard, you will have access to that. I am asking you to give me at least twenty four hours, just in case, you know, I have to cut it down. You know, we stay on longer than need. It's only so much content it allow me to upload at one time, So at least give me twenty four hours. But in the first twenty four hours it will be there for you to watch the replay. And even if you were in the line, you still can watch the replay, so no worries about that the replay will be available to you now. To answer your question, it just depends if my goal is the masses, which is my goal now, trying to get as many people in as possible. It's been people in Chicago, Houston, New York, Ohio, Dallas that have been waiting on this course for three years and I just can't get to them. So it's not a matter of what I prefer, it's a matter of the objective. And that's a great question because this allows me to give another training tip. This is why, guys, everything I'm doing I always teach. If you listen to the podcast, you know that I'm always teaching. I'm always trying to show you how those things apply across the board. So for example, when you're running for office, when you're managing a campaign Marcello's, when you are an organizer, are activists, it is not about what I prefer. It is about the goal. It is about the objective because you're gonna do a lot of things that you don't prefer It doesn't matter if I, you know, preferably like to be in person, because I guess you know, maybe they can hear it. Better I'm in person, but no, the information is the information, whether it's coming through the computer or whether it is you know, in person. But my preference, my personal preference in this work you have to set aside. You have to do what needs to be done. That's why we say push the line. It's not about what I like, It's about what is the goal. And right now with people literally not knowing what to do, literally feeling as if their hands are tied behind their back, literally feeling as if the country is going to hell and they have no say in it.
Speaker 4: Literally.
Speaker 2: You know, the Democrat Party, if you are a Democrat, certainly not doing any trainings or major outreach it or anything like that. If you're a Republican, certainly not doing any particularly a black Republican, any major outreach, any training. There is a big hole for this, a big knee. Now, of course there's some packs to do this, Progressive Change Caucus. You know, many organizations that do training. I'm gonna send I'm the only one to do training. But the people that I interact with see this as a big need and I'm just gonna say it. Marcella's my training is different than all of the other trainings. I've been to all the other trainings and they typically, you know, tell you the same things, a very cookie cutter way of doing things, and they really don't give you the how do you get it out the mud for real? How do you accomplish things? You know? How do you wish your B plan, your C plan? You know, how do you really really make it work? So my training is very different, so it really doesn't matter what I like. What I like right now this moment is having one hundred plus people that can sign up and be in the class. What I love in this moment the text that I sent you yesterday. Somebody gifted somebody three courses. You know, somebody bought a course for somebody. That says a lot to me. That says like people really want this information. That's really like, Okay, let me I can't go on the course, but let me give it to this person that I think needs it. That's what I like. I've been enjoying people emailing me saying I've been waiting on this for years, you know, I've just been waiting to try to learn. So I like the virtual better. But I will be doing some pop up motivational speaking, not trainings because again it's not it's only so much. I can train in an hour or two, and it just gets expensive when I have to start renting rooms for more than three hours. But I am because I know people want to interact with me. So I am going to do pop up you know, test talks if you will, which is, you know, some inspiration, some questions and answers and that type of thing. So I'm excited about it. Guys, come on board. The five courses are critical foundation. But every month, or at least that's going to be my goal. Every other month, at the bare minimum, I am going to do a live webinar on specializing on something. So for example, I might do one on how to manage you know the candidate better, or how to schedule or how to figure it out, not really figure it out. I'm teasing because Marcello's had to figure it out. The thing he went down to the seial suckers sundressed seriosuckers have been shout out to magas. I find I dropped him off at the wrong location because the address, you know, I went to the address that the sent it to. I thought I was at the high end. But we wasn't at the high and here Marcella's walked in walking past the sign. They clearly say Mary, I kept on walking in and I pulled up and we said, I said, man, they was Man, I guess a lot of people ain't here today, because you know, we saw people with purple on and all of this will look like he was at the right place. I just didn't think, Okay, I guess it ain't a lot of people. This is why you can't always trust the Apple or the GPS. You got a double ja yea. These are lessons, guys, real time lessons. So if Marcella's had to be somewhere at a certain time, or had or whatever getting dropped off at the wrong location, me using Apple those types of things, Now, we were very laxed today. We didn't have a time to be there, guys. But these are the tips and uh tools that I'm giving you guys. So if we had to be there at a certain time, Marcella's would have been lost because I you know, the address didn't show. So this is why you like, if we really had to be somewhere, that's where you double check and check this address and check. That's a part of work in advance, you know, check the check the address, check it on Google, check it on Apple, do this, do that. You know, you're just a little bit more sensitive to making sure everything is there. We were really laxed. We had five or six hours to be there. It wasn't no big deal, you know, just kind of go in and set up. But still he walked past the marry I signed, went in, went in looking for the place. People said, brother, you at the Marriotte. You know the women was the moment you realized was at the Marriotte when he looked at because you serving the door when you walk past the sign.
Speaker 3: When I went to him and I asked him, Hey, where is the enten year room? He said, uh, give me a second. So I said, okay. So the lady came and she said, I've never heard of that room and I said, are you sure?
Speaker 1: I said, this is the hye right? And I'm thinking I'm right. I'm like, this is that Are you sure?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you know where you at?
Speaker 3: And she was like, no, this is the marry mykey. And I was like, oh really, and she was I'm thinking she's playing. She was like, no, this is the mayorkey so that's when I realized, oh snap, And I should have known because the height is my favorite hotel and the elevators look totally different. I just thought they probably remodeled here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you yeah, because when I dropped you out, you're like, oh yeah, yeah, this is my favorite hotel. Yeah, you didn't even realize it was at the wrong hotel.
Speaker 1: I thought it may have remodeled or so I'm like, okay.
Speaker 2: From the outside in Lord and Marcella's born and raised. Just so we listened. But it's important today understand what they would We really sent up are dealing with born and raised in Atlanta and a uber trivel. You gotta make damn sure you know where you're going, because it looked like Marcella's we lost for the sauce.
Speaker 1: I just dropped you off.
Speaker 2: Where Lord Mersault. How long? So about ten fifteen minutes you realized what was going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm looking all over.
Speaker 3: I'm like, see no sign that say centennial, no borrowing or nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm looking all over.
Speaker 3: I said, nah, I find it myself that after about ten minutes itself, just when it wasn't working, he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't turn into the dying for you at that point. Oh okay, I'm at the So then you had to walk? Did you walk around the corner? Wasn't you had to get it over?
Speaker 1: I walked around the corner.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, so I gotta let christ and no while I bet marselves after saying he walked walking like he had to walk for bounds and miles and you know myself extra with it, y'all walking. Was it just around the corner.
Speaker 1: It was around the corner. I walked up the hills, so it took about up the hill.
Speaker 3: That you got to push the line go up there.
Speaker 2: I knew it was some extra us somewhere.
Speaker 3: Took me about five six minutes and I got there. I said, okay, I'm finally here. But they went no better either. I pretty much found it on my own because.
Speaker 1: Everybody looking at me all crazy.
Speaker 3: So I found it, you know, found it.
Speaker 1: It was a nice little ballroom.
Speaker 2: Everybody looking crazy because you was looking forward because you had stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because I was, because I was looking for it. Okay, Yeah, so it was.
Speaker 3: It was a nice little, you know, a little ballroom.
Speaker 2: M Marcella's don't want to ship on y'all line. Yes, they told us he was gonna be ten.
Speaker 1: So this is so.
Speaker 2: This is so again push flying. It's kind of training when I'm giving y'all stuff on organizing, and you know how to push the line because Marcella's lunch flying with me. You gotta figure it out, you gotta go set it up. So I went in there. Okay, supposed to be the ballroom. They told us it was gonna be. Now. Now, last week, y'all, Marcellus is good for high hopes. You I'm about good for high hopes because I told Marcellos last week, I said, maybe we'll get ten sign ups at best. I was thinking about a thousand. Yes, they said it was gonna be tenth people. I said, saying's gonna be no thousand. You're gonna get no that. So now, how many flyers did you say?
Speaker 1: You passed out?
Speaker 2: This is what pushed the line is all about, guys, you had these head This is why and again, this is why I teach y'all is organizers. Everything Marcell's do with me, I give him a learning. You know, it's what we left. We didn't have much investment in it, didn't spend a lot of money. You know, Marcellis needed an up to date T shirt anyway, because I'm sure the one he had was probably you know, faded by now, so send him a new T shirt. Okay, made sure he got paid for the day. Uh, we already had pushed the line tablecloths and you know all of that. I was going to go crazy and get you know, pins and candy and you know water bottle, you know, stuff you give away the trade show. But I said, no, these people are coming at a party. This is just gonna be a nice, you know, exposure thing, you know, something just to start getting out so Marcells can start because you know, I'm learning, so you know, Marcellos something to do today, you know, and it you know, it's here in Atlanta local. So it wasn't a lot of investments, so I'm at it. I looked at it as you know, just a billboard just to have out there. Posts on Instagram letting y'all know we looking for line puss to just push us just because we online don't mean nothing. We outside like and getting ready to show y'all what recruiting looks like, which means actually going to get the people, unlike the Democrats. Yeah, so, uh, there wasn't a huge investment in this. So I'm you know, I'm not mad about it at all, you know, two three hours, but it just going to show you what if we were waiting, you know, on that to be everybody we needed in the class, the class already jumping. But what if we were waiting, What if we planned and said, Because this is what happened on a lot of campaigns, marselves. They think, oh, okay, the week of the week before, you know, my events already sold out. Week two weeks of forth, we already full class, all one hundred some people. Guys. I'm not trying to brag, but I'm just telling you the people are ready to go. So a week before, you know, if I was waiting on that, going by Marcella's saying a thousand people at best, we look a screw.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is why you do multiple levels of organizing, multiple levels of organizing, all at the same time. Just like we'll push the line. I was sending out emails, I was texting, I was going live every day, you know, I was posting every day four or five six different ways.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: If you want that room to get filled up for your event, if you want that you know, that candidate to have enough people to come to the polls if you want that. These are the kind of things you have to look out for. In fact, commissioned Hill. You know, one of your favorites, Marcella. She was saying the other day she did her kickoff campaign. She's booked the place. The lady said, oh yeah, park, gonna be fine. We got a concert going on. But you know, you guys should be fine. Well, her advance or somebody in her team or maybe even her should have looked up to see who the concert was because the concert was Shakira, So it wasn't like it was just you know what I'm saying, like, oh, Marcelli's and the Jackson you know, Marcelli's and the Fantastic five plans. It was Shakira in Orlando with a heavy Latino population, so it wasn't no parking at all, so people had to push through, you know, the traffic. A lot of people turned around. She still having a good turn that she said about one hundred and so people. But it's those things, guys, Those are the things that you get in my training, so you can know how to overprepare, underprepared middle you know what it looks like, know what's going on now. If Marcella's was really advanced, like technically, I keep trying to give him this title, but he clearly don't want it. But if he was truly advanced, if he was truly advanced, he would have went down and did what y'all somebody in the classroom said, I know y'all in the car listening checked it out in advance. I think in the clown because he didn't know to do it. But if he really was advanced, but you know, Marcella, just say, well, i'm learning, you would have went down ahead of time, Crown made sure were straight, had everything together, and we wouldn't have had to do that day up. These are the things that y'all gonna see grow in Marcelle's leadership. Marcel's waited on me to tell him, and that's fine. I'm just telling you now, that's what would have happened now if we had to be at a certain time, because I already knew what was gonna be what it was. But if we had to be at a certain time and all that, we would have done that prior to. But I'm just you know, like we did with the town hall. But these are the things that you know you need we have to do ahead of time. Another thing. It's another thing, Marcella. Again, we gotta learn, we gotta learn. We gotta learn, because you know he learned in real time. So Marcella's gonna be what y'all get to learn in real time. Now. One of our other associates had I step and repeat nothing you knew it was coming. Welcome all, welcome all. Now this is a white wording matter. I asked, Marcella's more than one. Do you know how to set it up? Yeah? I said, did she show you? Yeah? Yeah, drop Marcellus off. I'm texting him, Well, what's going on? I can't set up to step and repeat. It's the same thing with the laptop, y'all. Remember it's a pattern, battery laptop. It's a pattern, y'all. I said, what you mean you can't set it up? I thought you said she showed you. Oh, she told me. I called on FaceTime. He wanted me to skip over, like like, what's his name is? Bankhead seafood? You wanted me to focus see it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, when you called her, what if she say no, no, no, Let's back A couple of weeks ago, I said Marcellas. No, I'm just face out. No, don't worry about that. I want to know when I asked you, did she show you? What did that mean? He pulled y'all that's what Oh what she told me to do that I said. I said, when I said show you, I meant to actually demonstrate. And then this is what mysels do. Oh like you said, no, I.
Speaker 3: Said, I said, Oh, I said, Well, we met at the target parking line, so I know she wasn't gonna pull it out at the time.
Speaker 2: Is that not a part of pushing the line? Why wouldn't she? Then? Is when I asked you, did she show you? I didn't mean her say, oh, just do step one, two three, actually show you? Because if she would have showed you, you would have known then that whatever was missing, or she would have been able to show you what you did wrong. Because here we are at the place if we were required to have a step on pete up, we would have missed the requirement. Guys. This is what in course for in course, for the paying attention to detail, the legal to complying all of these things. Guys, it affects the bottom line. When it's time to push the line, those small words. Did she show you? Yeah? Yeah, yeah? Oh I thought you. I didn't know you miss showed me. I don't know. Well, let's look up the definition show. Let's look at her confused. Maybe I'm confused about show. Let me make me well, I don't know no other way show family. I don't know, like, I don't know what show means. So maybe I'm wrong, And let me just look up the definition of show. You know, we loved it because we know we could talk about a TV show this and that. So I'm gonna look up just so we clear, because this is what this is. This is what line pushing all about. Okay, it's given us. Okay. So one of the definits that will apply does demonstrate or approve. And Marcella's over there looking it up. Y'all you're trying to beat me to it. You're trying to find one that match to what he talking about. But I beat him to it. And then there's another. Say, it's a phrase of show on show being exhibited, so literally show in the literal terms. So when I use words, I mean it literally. If I say did you go outside, I don't mean oh oh no. Let me give example because max Worth used to do this time. Did you talk to her?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't talk to her. Then later on, what's up with this text?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you meant tech talk. I mean any form of communication talk, pick, smoke, signal, rain dance, any form of communication. Did you do it? So, guys, these are the things that I will teach you in staffing that apply to organizing. These are the smallest thing. We didn't do nothing wrong because like I said, it wasn't no big thing. But these are the things that we learned. When I say did she show you? I mean literally show you? Now? When I asked that day did she show you? That's what we could have said. We were in the target parking lot. So she didn't show me. He never said that. So when I say did she show you today? You say, well, we in the target parking lot. Well, why didn't you say in the target parking lot?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: And again, guys, parking lot is the best place because the parking lot has what y'all, plenty of space. Plenty of space, So that didn't make no sense to me. It was still space to pull it up in the target parking lot. It's a perfect place, y'all. Y'all were literally in a parking lot. Nobody was gonna say, hey, what are y'all doing putting up that step and repeat. It's a parking lot in the back of the parking lot, on the side of the parking lot. She could have showed, you know, she just handed it to you and said, hey, do step da da da, and he got in the car mind his business. She got in the car mine up it. So as a result, we didn't have a step and repeat. That's spottom line, how way, But what what am I? What's wrong? What dom I get wrong?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: She did say, okay, so you get these you know, the screws they gonna they're gonna go in this part.
Speaker 1: This part you know she did do that part.
Speaker 2: She just didn't, right, So it ain't no kind of She didn't show you me pointing to it, saying all the screws go here. That's not demonstrate literally showing you lip meaning it pull up, actually showing you training you how to pull it up, because the step repeat is not easy to put up. That's why I answered, you're right now we know that them, but we know on game time though, there's also guys, since we don't want to go there with Marcella sains he want to play a game, Marcella repeat with him for three weeks. Why didn't Marcella's do it in his living room? Y'all know what's the reason for that?
Speaker 3: We wanted because because when she explained to this scene like it was easy.
Speaker 2: Oh so you didn't want to do it ahead of time to see, so you waiting to seem like it instead of ahead of time. Y'all we gotta get Marcelis just don't want the job advanced. Clearly, we don't just wait till the day up. Like with the classroom we went through this last week. You should be going and looking and familiarizing yourself. The whole point of you being advanced. I mean, what y'all in advanced? If you learning with me in real time? What good are you to me? We learning in real time? Somebody gotta be ahead of the ahead of the time. You got to step and repeat with you? Why not let say let me not, I don't want to get up here and be fumbling around and trying to figure it out. Let me pull it up. Let me make sure I'm on point. And in that way, you wouldn't have been frustrating yourself and eventually didn't get it up. Yeah, so y'all we got to, like they say, do better. We gotta do better. We training ourselves as a great sport. We learning in real time. But y'all, y'all keep ourselves in prayer because of these things that we're talking about. There's gonna come a time, you know, where it's game on and Mart tell us definite ill tell you all that he definitely show up. But we gotta always these are the things that you learned. Yep. Gotta be ahead of the game. This is why I'm doing the class. This is why I'm doing the class. These simple tools are gonna help you in life no matter what. It doesn't matter organizing, campaigning, a job, a relationship, you know, all of these things, these meticulous things that people think, Oh, tessn't just be an extra Oh you know, you just talking long winded. Oh it ain't just that. These are the things that gonna keep you sharp, keep you on your shit. Well, can't nobody knock you off your square? And if it really was a thousand people today, if it really was how we present, how our exhibit looks, you know, how we're together is a direct reflection of our program. And it feels so much better when when you can go in knowing, Okay, I know how to pull it up because I put it. I pulled it up last night. I know how to do I know where I'm going because I googled it here. I know this and that because I'm on point. This is why people don't get elected, y'all, because when you got that one chance to figure it out, it's too late. You've missed the voter. This is why issues don't get passed. You missed the opportunity. This is why people end up getting kicked off battle. They didn't read the instruction, they didn't read ahead. This is what happens. It's these small little things. You got to be so into this, so over prepared for everything you do. When it comes to line pushing with me, you gotta be passionate enough about it to want to do it, just like you be in them comments, responding back in the comment, you gotta have that same energy when it comes to these projects. If not, we're not going to be successful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because in case y'all don't know, you about to really see as an empty nester, You about to really see with my recruiting as like, so we want Marcella's there with us on the journey.
Speaker 2: He gonna be he gonna be there on the journey. We just don't know what roll y'all. We gotta we gotta keep in prayer. When it comes to the wall, I'm going up.
Speaker 3: They're definitely going up to here.
Speaker 2: He definitely coming with us. We just don't know. It's gonna be advanced, it's gonna be after hours, He's gonna be in the middle. We just gotta figure it out. We gotta use people court to say blessing. These are these type of meticulous things. You know, they're just gonna keep a shark because I am and I will do. And this ain't based on you know, my boyfriend saying today talking about oh yeah, you know time and Tael. No, this ain't about time tailor and I done did this before. This ain't about will tell tell. And according to the data, I know how to build and recruit. That's just all it is to it. So I'm excited because now the virtual space, I can give people what they need. And more important than Marcella's in person, people connect you so grave like you and Jade met three years ago, and y'all still connect work together. So but imagine in the virtual space so many others that can connect and meet, and you know they've been missing out on those opportunities. So I'm most excited about that building with a group of folks that we just keep building, keep building, keep building. And more important than you, guys, have somebody to beild with. You find your Marcellus on the community dashboard because you are. It is so much easier to do it with the right hand. And I tease Marcels a lot, We joke a lot, but he knows, and I say it publicly and privately. I am absolutely blessed to have him. I will take him over anybody I would take if somebody knew how to set up a step on or people their eyes closed, I will still taking Marcellus over them every day because he's dedicated, he's loyal, he cares about the mission, he's responsive, he has a great attitude, he has a beautiful spirit. I can always count on him. And when you can count on somebody in this space that is invaluable, you cannot does not get any better with that when you find somebody that's willing to rock with you. Rain sleep snow go up the hill, down the hill. Those are the ones you want to rock with because you cannot find that. You just literally cannot find that. The rest of that y'all can learn on the way, You can teach on the way, or you know, get other people bringing other people to do different things. But when you got somebody rocking with you, you better take that person and you better rock out with them. So I appreciate you marcellers and guys, you know this episode is gonna be about something else, but it turned into a training. Everything's always about a training. Everything's always about training. So we will talk to you guys later on. Guys, make sure you enroll. Hope you learn something from this. Make sure you enroll in the training. Guys, everything gonna be about training ourselves, so they just might as well give you if you don't. We certainly gonna talk about issues and everything's going on in the world, but I'm always gonna keep tying it back to the training because that is my number one. I am just passionate about that, so people can learn how to do this on their own. Anybody can sit up on these podcasts talk with these stories and all that, but you need actual real information on what to do, how to do, and how we learn from this. So thank you again, thank you for giving us some of y'all time. Y'all, we love you to death. Make sure you follow me on Instagram and we will talk to you next time. Beefe. If you like what you heard on straight Shot No Chaser, please subscribe and drop a five star review and tell a friend. Straight Shot No Chaser is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network in iHeartRadio ANTIZLM figure Out and I'd like to thank our producer editor Mixer Dwayne Cruffer and our executive producer Charlotte Magne to God. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts