Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Cruz ben Ferguson with you. And let me first say to all of you, I hope that you are having a fabulous little break with your time for your family and your friends from Christmas to New Year's and it's important that we take a look back at some of the biggest stories that happen in twenty twenty three and the most important issues that may come up in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: It is our year end review. Take a listen.
Speaker 2: They Pentagon email or a letter that went to the families from nine to eleven who lost loved ones during that attack, and the suspected mastermind of nine to eleven attacks, as well as four other defendants. Apparently they could all escape the death penalty under a quote new plea deal where they would plead guilty and then it would save.
Speaker 1: Their lives literally.
Speaker 2: Now, there are a lot of people that have direct connection nine to eleven that are beyond furious over this. Khalid Sheik Mohammad is the mastermind behind nine eleven. He was the CEO of this nine to eleven attack. He was the one that came up with it with Osama bin Laden. He had in his writings before we caught him, and had said publicly that his goal was to kill as many Americans as possible and he wanted to have mass casualties not just on nine to eleven, but after nine to eleven. He also was planning other attacks as well. That suspected mastermind now would be in essence given a deal now Centater. The I think the pullback that the curtain here you and I talked about this is the fact that this seems to be the Department of the Pentagon and the Biden administration saying no one wants these people.
Speaker 1: They're two dangerous.
Speaker 2: He's five men, including the mastermind of nine to eleven. So we want to close down GITMO. And the way we could close it down is giving these five defendants a plea deal so we can wrap up Guantanamobay and say, look, we close this thing down, aren't we great people? That is the most I think disgusting part of this deal is it's just for a political purpose for them.
Speaker 3: This story is absolutely outrageous, and I think everyone hearing it should be shocked and should be furious. On September eleventh, deranged radical Islamic terrorists carried out the worst terrorist attack in the history of the United States of America. They murdered two thousand, nine hundred and seventy seven innocent people. It was horrific. It was an act of war. It was an active war that was planned and executed to attempt to cripple the United States. Every one of us who was alive and an adult at the time remembers where they were on September eleventh. Members where they were when they saw the image of the first plane hitting the first tower in New York City, and then the second planes hitting the second tower in New York City. You remember where you were when the plane flew into the Pentagon, and you remember where they were when the brave heroes took the plane down over that hallowed field in Pennsylvania. Yesterday, the Biden administration sent letters to the families of the victims of the nearly three thousand people murdered that day, saying, by the way, the guy who planned it, the guy who was the mastermind behind it, the guy who plotted it, Khalid Shaik Muhammad, and four others who were active participants in the worst act of terrorism in US history. We may not seek the death penalty for them. If you don't seek the death penalty for murdering nearly three thousand people in an act of war, than what the hell do you seek the death penalty for? It is outrageous and it's infuriating.
Speaker 2: You look at these charges and I go to just to remind people of cleete Sheik Muhammad. This is an individual that were tannahan with asamban Lad in al Qaeda. He was the leader of al Qaida's propaganda operations and that was really recruitment.
Speaker 1: He needed to recruit soldiers for jihad.
Speaker 2: He was in charge and was incredibly successful at the propaganda that brought people in especially in the Middle East, from different countries into al Qaeda. He did that so well from nineteen nine nine to two thousand and one that some described him as the number one recruiter of terrorists in the world. When we captured him. Just so people remember in two thousand and three, there were several countries that wanted him because they want to kill him. And what we did is we wanted intel out of him because he knew about the entire operations and he could lead us to Osama bin Laden. When we interrogated him in March two thousand and seven, he finally confessed to say to what we already knew. He was the mastermind of the nine to eleven attacks, that Richard Reid shoe bombing, attempt to blow up an airliner. He was also the mastermind of that, the Bali nightclub bombing in Indonesia. He was involved in that, the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombings, the murder of Daniel Pearl, the Wall Street Journal reporter, and various other foiled attacks, as well as numerous other crimes he was involved with. It wasn't just nine eleven, and that's why clearly he deserves a death penalty. What he was charged was with first degree murder two nine hundred and seventy seven counts for everyone that died on nine to eleven, attacking civilians. He was charged without attacking some billion objects intentionally causing serious bodily injury, murder in the violation of law of war, destruction of property and violation of law war, hijacking or hazarding a vessel or aircraft.
Speaker 1: Then he was charged with multiple.
Speaker 2: Kunts of terrorism, and then all of the other things I just listed. Why would anyone at the Pentagon unless it's political pressure from this White House, because the White House, to be clear, center could stop this right, They could step in here and.
Speaker 1: Say no, you're not going to do this right.
Speaker 2: You're not going to let this guy live and let him plead guilty.
Speaker 3: So I think it's two things.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: I think when it comes to criminal law, this administration is populated by left wing ideologues. And in the entire time Joe Biden has been president, the Department of Justice has not authorized a single new death penalty prosecution. Under Merrick Garland, they've halted death penalty prosecutions. And in fact, Joe Biden campaigned on ending the federal death penalty. His criminal justice platform included a pledge laid out on his campaign website that said, quote to work to pass legislation to eliminate the death penalty at the federal level and incentivized states to follow the federal government's example. And he said those convicted of the most egregious federal crimes quote should serve should instead serve life sentences without probation or parole. And since Merrick Garland took office, he has not sought the death penalty. And by the way, that includes the deranged murderer in Al Paso that went into the walmart seeking to murder Hispanics on a blatant racist hate crime, and the Biden Department of Justice did not seek the death penalty there. Instead, he was sentenced to ninety life sentences. He might be executed by the state of Texas, and in fact, I have every confidence that the State of Texas is going to prosecute that monster and carry out capital punishment autumn. But the Feds, the Feds, you commit a horrible racist hate crime and mass murder, the Biden DOJ they won't consider the death penalty. And when you're talking about terrorism, it is it is. This is the worst act of terrorism in US history. And yet these left wing ideologues, they don't want to hold the mastermind of murdering nearly three thousand Americans accountable. It is so profoundly disrespectful, not just to the families of the victims, not just to the Americans who were murdered that day, but to everyone in this country. This was an act of war against America, and these bastards don't get a dam.
Speaker 2: If you're a guy and you are sick and tired of feeling like you've gotten a little bit older, maybe you feel like weakness and complacency have set in.
Speaker 1: You're not alone.
Speaker 2: Testosterum levels have literally fallen off a cliff historically, and they're now at an all time low. Now, thankfully, the patriots at Chalk are here to help real men just like you, take back your right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting testosteron levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Yes, twenty percent over ninety days. Now, I've been taking the Male Vitality Stack and it's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. So if you're ready to fight back and not give in to the weakness that everybody seems to be obsessed with, then check out Chalk choq dot com. Boost your testoster moves up to twenty percent over ninety days. Go online to choq dot com. At choq dot com, check out the Mail Vitality Stack and use the promo code Ben for thirty five percent off. That's right, You'll say, thirty five percent off right now for life at Chalk choq dot com promo code Ben the Attorney General Merrick Garland. He was testifying before Congress on the latest on the impeachment inquiry, and your overall reaction I want to get because I was shocked, not really by his arrogance, this time by his I would say, lack of just candid answers to basic questions that were asked of him.
Speaker 1: Were you shocked by his demeanor?
Speaker 3: You know? Unfortunately I wasn't. Merrick Garland, from the day he was sworn in, has demonstrated a contempt for Congress, a contempt for the American people, a smug entitlement that no one is allowed to question him, that he doesn't have to answer any questions. Look, I have questioned Merrick Garland now many times, and he will not answer. He will not give you a straight answer to anything. And so as the evidence keeps mounting, not just of Joe Biden's personal corruption, but of Merrick Garland being personally implicated now in multiple felonies, he has not wavered at all from his attitude that seems to say, how dare you question me? He is He's the legal equivalent of Anthony Fauci. Fauci says, I am the science. Merrick Garland's response is essentially I am the law, and they're both wrong.
Speaker 2: I want to play a few quips that really went viral, and they went viral because of just the shock of the lack of response and and, like you said, the arrogance of Garland. One of them was just a basic question talking about, hey, what did you know and when did you kind of know it?
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 4: Have you had personal contact with anyone at FBI headquarters about the hunter Byden investigation? I don't recollect the answer to that question. But the FBI works for the Justice Department.
Speaker 1: It's I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you don't recollect.
Speaker 4: You don't recollect whether you've talked with anybody at FBI headquarters about an investigation of the president's son.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that I did.
Speaker 4: I promised the Senate when I came before it for confirmation that I would leave mister Weiss in place and that I would not interfere with his investigation.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you have her?
Speaker 4: I have kept that promise, all right?
Speaker 1: Do you believe him, Senator, because I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, the I R S whistleblowers both testified to the House that that he lied when he made that promise to the Senate, when he made that promise to me in my questioning, we have now two career IRS employees who have gone before the House and said that he flat out lied, that he has directly interfered. And I got to say the question here, this is very specific. Have you had personal contact with anyone at FBI headquarters about the Hunter Biden case? And for him to say, well, I don't remember. How do you not remember that? This isn't asking generally. Have you talked to FBI headquarters? Of course he has, as he says, and in his answer, the FBI works for the Justice Department. So yes, the Attorney General has talked to FBI headquarters. But if he is recusing himself from the matter, if he is not interfering, then he would know whether or not he had had those conversations. And the fact that he doesn't remember, with the entirety of the evidence, is dubious.
Speaker 2: There was also another congresswoman who asked a question of Garland as he was testifying by the House Judiciary sub Committee hearing, and I want you to hear what she had to said. It was a lengthy back and forth, but it was an important one as well. And I say important because it was the accusation that Merrick Garland basically is not acting on behalf of the American people, or on behalf of the law of the laws of this country, or making sure these laws are being followed, but instead he's basically working as a defense lawyer for the Biden crime family by purposely slow walking the probes into the Clintons. And this is something we haven't talked about in a while. But also into Hunter Biden, also into Joe Biden, also into the FBI's involvement in things like January sixth. It's like he's in a personal attorney for anyone of the Democratic Party that does something that's nefarious.
Speaker 5: Second, my town FBI phone numbers all over the district. Please call all that. People are truly afraid. I just want to make sure if you're not aware that you are, and this is a big problem, then people.
Speaker 6: Are afraid of their own government.
Speaker 5: And I'll share some other things we're talking about, just the system. I don't question you, probably not a bad person. I don't know you, but well I'll tell you. You're in charge of the Department and people right now feel you know, I'll look at Durham report and I call on the fights violations of queriers of millions Americans. Right, it's like KGB. But when I read Durham reports, we have this, you have a nice, you know, playbook. First, let's have a special council and then you don't have to answer any questions here. Then let's extend slow walk investigation on Hillary Clinton on Hunter ever seen a slow walk? We're all very quick on Donald Trump, but you are very slow walk. Then by the time you know that investigation and its statue of limitation expired and all of your agents need to be tested for mesia. One recalls anything. Okay, you probably should have as part of your hiring policy. So no one held accountable, which was how egregious? What happened you know in that report? When I read about them, I can't believe it happened in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: This is my frustration.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Then it's very interesting, you know, regardless what it is, even people in Obama administration raise concerns. You know, how can president sons be serving on you know, corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs. Do you understand that it actually can undermine the one Ukrainian effort and policy. I think those concerns were raised Obama administration didn't do anything about it. These people are dying right now, and Americans don't trust this president. So you I want to ask you one thing, you know as you you.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't need answer because I know you're not going to but I think you probably got American and.
Speaker 1: You care and a lot.
Speaker 6: Of these people are so afraid they cover up this stuff, I think in your department because they're im bare that what we became.
Speaker 1: As a country to say that.
Speaker 6: What our department is justice became that allows Russians to do propaganda than Chinese. It allows them to destabilize our country. That is danger to our republic. It is significant danger. And I have just one more question from you. You know, I mean I agree on corporate crimes and viceist stuff, even with Democrats, that we need to do a better job. One more questions for you. Do you believe that you know, you've talked about rights to vote, but do you believe that only you as citizens should be voting in this election and doing anything to make sure that only eligible people vote in elections. Yes and yes, okay, I would like to see that what you do?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Nil got I play that because I feel like this is the level of frustration and anger that so many Americans have that this Congresswoman, missus Sparks displayed there. She's livid over the way that this man's doing his job, almost the point of like, how the hell can you live with yourself? And how are you getting away with this? And this is where I think many Americans are at this point.
Speaker 3: Well, you're right, that's very powerful. That's Victoria Sparts. She is a congresswoman from the state of Indiana. And Victoria was born in the Soviet Union, and she grew up in the Soviet Union, and so she saw a communist dictatorship. She saw when she's referencing the KGB, she's familiar with what the KGB would do. And Victoria came to America when she was twenty two years old, and so she came to America seeking freedom, seeking a better life. And the outrage that she's expressing there that how can it be that the US Department of Justice is behaving like the KGB did? That is from personal experience, from life experience, She's seen oppression firsthand. And notice Garland doesn't respond at all to any of what she said there. He just sits there passively, which frankly is what but what I guess the KGB would do as well. Now I guess they would actually arrest her for saying that. So it's still marginally better. But at the end of the day, the points she made are fundamentally the same the slow walking. Look, they just brought charges against Hunter Biden for buying a gun illegally when he was on crack. They've had the evidence of that for years. There's been no new evidence on that. They could have brought that years ago. What they did, though, was slow walk the investigation, so that the statute of limitations now has expired on the most serious tax offenses. They've allowed that statute limitation to expire. The statute of limitations has now expired on Joe Biden's corruption with Communist China. The text app the text on WhatsApp that that Hunter sent to the Chinese communist officials saying, I'm sitting next to my father. Well, you know what, Merrick Garland has magically let the statute of limitation expire on that, and he doesn't defend himself, he doesn't dispute it. His attitude is, I don't answer to you, I don't answer to anybody.
Speaker 2: For more than ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They stand behind their values and they stand behind exceptional service. They're an example of putting the cause a head of profit, and that is why I am proud to.
Speaker 1: Partner with him.
Speaker 2: Patriot Mobile is extending their Black Friday deal with the Every Friday Matters deal, and you can get a free smartphone when you switch today. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you access to all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the radical left. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're supporting free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, are veterans, and first responders, and more than just that. They are actually a one hundred percent US based company with customer service teams that make switching easy so you can keep your same number you have right now, you can keep your existing phone, or for a limited time, get a free smartphone from Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: Go to Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 2: Dot com slash ferguson or call them ninety seven to two Patriot use the promo code Friday seven six.
Speaker 1: That's Friday seven to six.
Speaker 2: Again, get a free smartphone with promo code Friday seven to six. That's the limited time offer. Join me make the switch today at Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson or ninety seven to two Patriot.
Speaker 1: Senator.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this Iranian infiltration of the Biden administration and what this means and explain it all for everyone listening.
Speaker 3: It is a story that broke today that three senior officials in the Biden administration were operatives for the Iranian government. I mean this, this is stunning, and I want to walk through it because it's a very detailed expose about how senior officials in Joe Biden's Democrat administration were operatives. They were working for the Iranian government. They were in close coordination with the Ayatola. They were working on behalf of Iran, and they were setting US policy. And mind you, these are individuals who have security clearances who were working on behalf of an Ayatola, who chanced death to America and death to Israel. And so I want to walk through this because again you will not see this on the news. The news does not want to cover it. And so the story broke yesterday that three quote Iran experts who worked closely for Rob Mallei. Now, who's Rob Bali? Rob Malley was the Biden administration's quote special envoy to Iran. Now Rob Malay has been fired. He's been fired because the security clearance was revoked and he was thrown out of the Biden administration. We still don't know why, but it is presumably for a serious violation of law, because to be too pro Iran for the Biden administration. I don't even know what that means. Maybe that entails having the Ayatola tattooed three or more times on your body. Maybe it entails smuggling heroin and balloons that you ingest to Iran. I don't know, But all right, enough hyperbole, let's talk actual substance. So the report that came out yesterday is an investigation that was based on thousands of emails between Iranian diplomats and analysts, and it was published by Semaphore and Rob Malley, working for the Biden administration, named three individuals to be senior officials. Number one. In February twenty twenty one, Rob Malley recruit did Arion Taba Tabai. Sorry if I got the pronunciation wrong. She was a Middle East fellow at the German Marshall Fund of the United States the United States, and she came to the State Department to assist in negotiation for Iran. She served in that position for fifteen months. Mali also appointed or tried to appoint Ali Vaez, who was the Iran Project's director at the Crisis Group, but Vaez had a problem. According to two different sources, this is in public reports. Viez could not obtain the necessary security clearance and so his appointment was canceled. Nevertheless, Rob Malley maintained Vaez as a confident and according to two different people in this report, Viez drafted Mallei's tweets, so he's communicating on behalf of a senior Biden administration official now. And the third one is another Iran analyst named Dina s Fandiari, who was hired by Mali at the ICG in twenty twenty one and here's what the project from Iran was. Iran engaged in a focused influence effort and I want to read you one of the leaked emails and this is within the Iranian government quote. As you already know, based on our previous discussions, a network of young second generation Iranian exports was initiated and we're looking forward to holding a meeting in Vienna in med Farvadian. Actually, this very idea of Iran experts initiatives was discussed between me and two of the young experts. We you and me met in the Prague conference I E. Arian Taba Tabee and S. Fondiari. We three agreed to be the core group of the IEI for the first meeting in Vienna. In order to establish this network in practice, we have decided to invite almost twenty scholars with established affiliation with the leading internationally well known think tanks. Encloses the preliminary list of invitees. Please let us know if you have any reservation on the names asap. By the way, as you promise, this initiative needs your financial as well as political support for the first meeting, we need to cover the We need funds to cover the costs including some tickets, hotel costs, etc. Look forward to hearing from you Ba tajdidi Eteram, which I will confess my Irania is not good enough to know what the heck that means. But it is signed Sahed kalib Zadeh. And these were individuals. It was a core of young Iranian nationals who are in the United States who were working for Iran, and three of them went on to work for the Biden administration in senior positions. Now you look at the last two and a half years, Joe Biden has leaned into Iran and a level that has been insane. Iran is on the verge of acquiring nuclear weapons. This is a nation led by a note Iatola who chanced death to America and death to Israel, and he's about to acquire nuclear weapons. And this has been cheerleaded and pushed forward by officials in the Biden administration who were working for Iran, who were under the direction of Iran, who were literally operatives for the government of Iran. And this is now documented in multiple emails where they are emailing Iran saying what do I say? What do I do? I work for you? What do you want? Me to do and I.
Speaker 2: Get to say, this is not illegal, by the way, of course it is. So of course it is because it is illegal, is what you're saying. So so, then how is no one being arrested for this?
Speaker 3: Well, the story just broke yesterday. Uh so we'll see how it plays out. But the first step is the media is just trying to bury it. The media doesn't want people to know about it because listen, I mean, I mean, is it comforting to anyone to know that the senior government officials and the Joe Biden administration dealing with Iran are operatives for the Iranian government? And Iran is led by a theocratic, homicidal zealot who hates America and these individuals were working for him. That is, It's stunning. And what is striking now is is this report has detailed.
Speaker 2: I want to make a career when you say that the media is not covering the it Right now, as we're recording the Center, I just put in the word I ran into Google and the top story comes up. It's from your website, Center Ted Cruz. It says Center Cruz calls for Halton's secret Iran negotiations after leak emails. Then the next one is a free beacon. It says Pentagon mom on Biden appoint he's alleged membership in Iran, you know, in this group. And then after that CNN. So the first big news that has anything with Iran right now they're reporting on it says three M agrees to pay almost ten million to settle an apparent Iranian sanctions violation. Not a single news story has been written about what we're breaking right now. When you put in the word Iran right now, the only thing that's even close is al Jazeira says they had this. Why did Iran's foreign minister want to go to Washington as the US refuses the Iran's top diplomat request to visit DC.
Speaker 1: That's it. No one else is touching this right now.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's because the media can't defend this and listen. This grew out of what was called the echo chamber. So during the Obama administration there were a group of journalists, a group of left wing think tank activists, and a group of zelots in the White House who created what they called the Iran echo chamber, where when Barack Obama was pushing for the Iran nuclear deal. Everything he said would get amplified by the press and the think tank world, in the NGO world, and it was deliberate and this grew out of that. But what we now know is that this was directed by the by the Iranian government. And all right, so let me give you an example. Zareff, who was the Foreign Minister of Iran. On October second, twenty fourteen, Vaez, one of the three, wrote to Zerif regarding the discontent he head with an ig ICG report on Iran, trying to clarify the situation provide explanation. Here's a quote from the email quote. As an Iranian, based on my national and patriotic duty, I have not hesitated to help you in any way, from proposing to your excellency and your an excellency are both capitalized a public campaign against the notion of nuclear breakout to assisting your team and preparing reports on the practical needs of Iran. And Vaez explained that the icg's reports were compiled through a process in a collaborative manner, which suggested that he didn't have final say in his publication. Likewise, ad Non tabat Abai wrote to Zarif on May nineteenth, twenty fourteen, after an II meeting with him in Vienna. Quote, as you will have noticed, we are all very much willing to dedicate our capacities in resources to jointly working on the improvement of Iran's foreign relations. Iran is our country, so we too feel the need and responsibility to contribute our share. When I say we, I mean the very group you met now. I want you to stop and think. These are officials for the Biden administration who say Iran is our country, so we too feel the need and responsibility to contribute our share. They are literally working for a foreign nation who is our enemy and who openly advocates death to America. And by the way, their bosses, the Iranian Ayatola and the Mullahs in Iran, are actively trying to murder the former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the former National Security Advisor John Bolton, and the former Assistant Secretary of State Brian Hook. They're doing that today as we speak. I forced the Biden State Department to admit on the record today the State Department is spending two million dollars a month in security costs to defend the former US Secretary of State and other former US senior officials from Iran's efforts to murder them. And three officials of the Biden administration are working for the bastards who are trying to murder former senior US officials.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about Blackout Coffee. Bidenomics is a complete until disaster. But I don't let that or any of these other issues ruin my day. You want to know why, because I start my day with a hot America first cup of Blackout coffee. Now, if you like a premium cup of coffee to start your day. And I got to get up every day and get on the radio at seven in the morning. I have to be ready to give the news. And that is why I have to have a good cup of coffee, not average, but a really good cup of coffee. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent America, zero percent woke company. You know there's a bunch of woke coffee companies out there. The biggest ones are the wokest ones out there. Well, Blackout is one hundred percent committed to conservative values. From sourcing the beans to the roasting process, customer support and shipping. They embody true American values. And accept no compromise on taste or quality. I'm drinking it every day. I can tell you this is true. You need to try Blackout Coffee. And if you've got someone on your Christmas list is a coffee drinker that loves premium coffee, go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. You'll use the promo code vertict and you're gonna get twenty percent off your first order, plus you can see all their incredible gift ideas for the holidays. It's Blackout Coffee dot com slash vertict. Be awake, not woke. Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Don't forget. We do this show Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Make sure you hit that subscribe or follow button. The algorithms have changed on Apple. A lot of you have by default kind of unfollowed the show. You may not even realize that, so make sure you check if you're listening on Apple and hit that follow button. You'll have to check back every couple of weeks. They have changed it up. It's frustrating, but it's their new algorithm. It's just how it works. So make sure you follow that as well, and don't forget if you miss some shows during the week. We have our weekend Review on Saturdays as well for the highlights of some of the biggest things you may have missed during the week. It also helps us on the charts now more than ever with Apple, if you will write us a five star review that helps us reach people with these new algorithm changes, it's more important than ever, so if you'll do that for us as well, we greatly appreciate it, and the Center and I will see you back here in a couple of days.