Speaker 1: It's podcast.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by CEA Foam Motor Treatment, a proud podcast sponsor of Meat Eater. Welcome to Meet Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins. I'm your host, Spencer Newhart, and today we're joined by Steve Ranella, Giannis Putellis, Brody Henderson, and a whole bunch of special guests. We'll go around the room and have Steve, Giannis and Brody introduce who they brought with them today. We'll start over here, Brody, who are these two special guests you have with you?
Speaker 3: We've got Conley and Hayden, my two sons. I'll let Conley introduce himself.
Speaker 4: Say hello body, why on second grade?
Speaker 2: Second grade? How old does that make you? Conley eight? Do you know any other Conley's in your school? Are you the only one?
Speaker 5: I think I'm the only one.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good name.
Speaker 6: I'm Hayden and I'm in sixth grade, eleven years old.
Speaker 2: Eleven years old. You're right in the middle of the field here. We got a few that are younger and a few that are older. Hayden, how you think you're gonna do today?
Speaker 6: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Pretty good. Okay, moving on to Yanna. Yanni, who do you have with you today?
Speaker 7: I've got my two daughters, Aina and Mabel. You guys want to introduce yourself.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Aina. I'm eleven years old and I'm in sixth grade.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 9: I'm Mabel. I'm in third grade and I'm nine years old.
Speaker 2: Wrapping up school?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: We heard that you only have a few days left. Yes, then what's happening this summer?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go to a Michigan overnight camp.
Speaker 2: And to North Carolina same thing? Yeah, Steve, who do we have with you? You brought three plus one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: On you?
Speaker 10: I brought my three kids. I have my oldest son James, my daughter Rosemary, my younger boy Math you, and then we brought Jimmy's best friend Teddy. Now, people that do you remember when I was telling everybody to follow someone on YouTube?
Speaker 1: How many followers you got?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 8: Something?
Speaker 1: So you're up from forty eight?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are they sending you checks yet?
Speaker 5: Not yet?
Speaker 1: You're not getting monetized? No, what do you gotta do to be monetized?
Speaker 6: I wish I knew?
Speaker 2: And what was the original goal from dad? Before you got the new lego?
Speaker 1: Set.
Speaker 2: How many followers did you have to.
Speaker 8: Get a thousand?
Speaker 2: So you whooped it? You went Waybill? Did you have any accelerators in this contract where you got another Lego set or anything like that. I got a couple extra Oh okay, tell us about the Lego set because Phil is into Legos.
Speaker 8: They got some big haunted house mansion. Oh nice, an easter basket, a little house, and then just a poly bag of some extra pieces.
Speaker 2: Okay, James and Theodore who is the oldest between YouTube? There's gonna be a lot of pressure on the oldest in the room. Okay, Teddy, a lot of pressure. James, are you second oldest in the room? Okay? Rosemary? How school going for You're about wrapped up as well?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've brought like like three and a half days left of school.
Speaker 2: Dang, it's a good schedule. Matthew. What do you got going on this summer? Anything fun?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Steve hasn't told you about the summer schedule yet.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna go to our fish shack for two weeks.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, that's the only thing I remember.
Speaker 2: Oh is that coming up soon.
Speaker 13: Later?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, it'll be a good summer. Now, if you haven't figured out, today's episode is going to be a little different. Here's why Catch a Crayfish Count the Stars, which is meat Eater's first book that's just for kids, came out yesterday. You can get your copy on the medeater dot com right now. And in honor of that, we're recording meat Eater's first game of trivia that's just for kids. So rather than Steve, Yanni and Brody playing today going to be these bright young minds they brought with them instead. Now I want to get to know our players a little better. So we're going to go around the room and have them all tell us about their favorite thing to do in the outdoors. Maybe it's turkey hunting, or camping, or walleye fishing, we're skiing. We'll start over here, Conley, what's your favorite thing to do in the outdoors?
Speaker 5: My favorite thing is probably fishing. Fishing for what, uh, like pike and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Who catches the most fish in the boat?
Speaker 12: My dad?
Speaker 2: Really? Mhmm?
Speaker 1: Is that good?
Speaker 2: I don't know much about parenting, but is that goods catching the most fishing?
Speaker 1: They're like, man, this guy's outstanding.
Speaker 13: That's the thing I want to be like him.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Hayden, do you agree? Does that Dad catch the most fish in the boat?
Speaker 6: I don't think he catches the most. He does a lot of helping other people.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You sold him there. That was a good help out, Hayden. What's your favorite thing to do in the outdoors?
Speaker 6: I like camping outdoors and fishing.
Speaker 2: Camping like in a tent. You guys have a camper.
Speaker 6: We have a camper. Sometimes we go on a tent, like when we can't bring the camper.
Speaker 2: Good stuff going over here. Favorite thing to do in the outdoors.
Speaker 4: I really like the horseback ride.
Speaker 2: Really, how many times you've been horseback riding?
Speaker 4: We're going this summer actually, and I do. I've done some lessons with some friends and stuff.
Speaker 2: Have you ever asked Dad for a horse?
Speaker 6: Yes? Multiple times?
Speaker 2: How's that conversation? Usually go.
Speaker 4: Our land is not it's really steep, and so horses would not be a good thing to add on our land.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I think if you guys lived in a flat pace, I think Dad would say that your land is too flat and the horses need to be someplace. It's a little more steep.
Speaker 4: My mom said, if we had a better landscape, she would buy me a horse.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, okay, get to hold them to that. How about your favorite thing in the outdoors.
Speaker 9: Probably either tree climbing or doing hammocks.
Speaker 2: Tree climbing. Your dad likes to climb trees for white tails.
Speaker 1: You say, to do hammocks, Mabel, Yeah, make hammocks.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 9: No, I like to swing in hammocks.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: Your property is pretty good for those two things, treat climbing and hammock swinging.
Speaker 9: Yeah, right outside my window there's a lot of aspens and they're really good climbing trees.
Speaker 2: Jimmy favorite thing to do in the outdoors.
Speaker 12: So I love hunting and fishing. Those are both probably two of my favorite things. But lately I've been getting really into spear fishing, and over the years I like that because it's like combining hunting and fishing.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 12: And there's just something about being able to like swim and kind of like hunt at the same time. It's really fun.
Speaker 6: I really enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: Was that the expected answer that you thought.
Speaker 1: You'd get out? He got two soccer's last night.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and those are gonna be turned into fish cakes. You're gonna smoke them? What's going on?
Speaker 12: Fishcakes?
Speaker 1: Fish cakes? Tonight, Teddy?
Speaker 2: Favorite thing to do in the outdoors, I.
Speaker 8: Really liked to camp and then I also.
Speaker 13: Like to fish.
Speaker 2: A right on, Well, I think you'll do well in trivia. Then if you like camping and fishing, Rosemary. Favorite thing in the out doors.
Speaker 11: There's like a lot of things like I really like hockey and skiing, and then when Innan Mabel brought up climbing trees and riding horses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're picking one, what do you think it would be?
Speaker 11: Well, either skiing or hockey.
Speaker 2: I think Okay, Matthew, what would you say your favorite thing to do in the outdoors is?
Speaker 9: Well, I like soccer and I like skiing.
Speaker 2: Good answers, Matthew, How many times I think Steve Pinch will give you that answer?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I know I can't win them all.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys ready to play trivia? You feel like you're you're ready for this?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 2: Now, I tested these questions on four of my nieces and nephews, who range in age from eight to thirteen years old. Their average score was six point four. But don't turn off the show if you're not listening with kids, because today's game isn't just for them. Also tested these on my wife, who is twenty eight years old, and she got eight correct answers. So maybe if you're an adult listener who likes the outdoors but isn't a strong performer at Meat Eater Trivia, than today's round will be more to your liking. And with that, we're onto the game of trivia. Play the drop, Phil, Look, I need to know what I stand to win everything?
Speaker 1: How's that? Just tend to win everything?
Speaker 4: Gamon Suckers.
Speaker 2: We have never had the person in the room who says game on Suckers. Can you give us one that's live in person? Rosemary? Gamon Suckers sounded just like.
Speaker 10: We had a guy out. We got a guy at the local sledding hill. Recognize her voice?
Speaker 2: How'd that conversation go? Rosemary? This this random stranger, just can't you give me okay and recognize your voice?
Speaker 11: Well, he recognized my dad and then he recognized my voice.
Speaker 2: You do it. Well. We're very fortunate to have you doing the game on Suckers for us. Question one, the topic is fishing, and like all of them on this episode. It will be multiple choice. What's the longest river in North America? Is it the Yellowstone, the Amazon, or the Missouri. What's the longest river in North America? Is it the Yellowstone, the Amazon, or the Missouri.
Speaker 9: What if we don't know how to spell it.
Speaker 2: Spelling doesn't matter. You just get close enough so that I can read your boarding stone.
Speaker 12: That's a good thing because the other day I was doing a science project. No English leg Well.
Speaker 1: He'll appreciate this, you know.
Speaker 10: His science project was about azik One, very cool, and.
Speaker 12: We were learning about him, and my dad he's like, all right, He's like, miney. I'm like, I don't I can't spell very well. He's like, you're getting a lesson right now. And we get to the word America.
Speaker 1: Can't sell his own damn country.
Speaker 13: I am.
Speaker 12: So bad, and my dad said. My dad said, I'm I am going to ground you for life if you cannot spell the country you live in. And that was the luckiest thing that's ever happened to me, that I got that right, because I didn't know.
Speaker 10: I switcher from Amar And in a moment of genius, when face of being ground to the rest of his life, he's.
Speaker 2: Like you can remind Dad you live in a generation of spell checker, so you don't have to learn how to Yeah, Yeah, Does everybody have an answer for what is the longest river in North America? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying Amazon, Hayden saying Missouri, Aina saying Missouri, Mabel saying Yellowstone, Jimmy saying which one, Jimmy are we saying? Jimmy sang Yellowstone, Teddy sang Missouri, Rosy sang Missouri, Matthew sang Amazon. The correct answer is the Missouri. A few folks got it right. At two thousand, three hundred and fifty miles long, the Missouri is the longest river on the continent. That's followed by the Mississippi River and Yukon River. The Missouri and Mississippi together create the fourth longest river in the world, behind the Nile, Amazon and yang Ze.
Speaker 1: Can I tidbit on top of that?
Speaker 10: Uh one, they messed up the Mississippi flows into the Missouri, and then was that?
Speaker 13: I said, everybody knows that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 10: The other little tidbit I'll provide here is that the Yellowstone is what spencer.
Speaker 2: The longest undamned river yep, longest the country.
Speaker 10: Or the longest freestone river in the lower forty eight.
Speaker 2: The Lower Conley.
Speaker 3: Why'd you get that one wrong?
Speaker 10: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Look at the question? Where's the Amazon?
Speaker 2: South America? South America? Different continent? Who in this room is fishing the Missouri River? I'd bet dang near all of you. Every hand went up when I asked that.
Speaker 1: We're fishing the Missouri the day Chester's baby was born.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's too little to be here today. But about a decade when you do this again. Question two, the topic is hunting. What is the name for an immature male turkey? Is it a Jake, a Johnny, or a Joey? What is the name for an immature male turkey? Jake, Johnny or Joey? I bet some of you would have gotten this without even having choices. How are the Tellist girls going to do? Are you both going to get this one right? You think, yes, okay, they're confident. How about the Henderson clan? Are you guys going to get this one right? You think? I think so, okay, pretty confident. This side of the room was also confident. We may have one hundred percent of our players getting this one right, get that, Teddy, you don't have this one shake and has had I can't tell if he shaking has had that he won't get there that he disagrees with.
Speaker 8: Bit for you, I'm getting it.
Speaker 1: Teddy raises turkeys. Now.
Speaker 10: Listen, we went over there one time to get two turkeys, and we got our two turkeys. And you know what those two turkeys weighed combined. I am not joking. Tell them what those turkeys weighed.
Speaker 12: I think it was sixty pounds.
Speaker 1: Wow, No, they were each fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: My goodness.
Speaker 1: I told him it was on Thanksgiving. I told his dad, I want to come and get it for Christmas. Dad said, you wait till Christmas. They're not gonna fit in your oven.
Speaker 12: And it was so funny because when we were just I was just shoot him with this twenty two, and I shot with the twenty two. I was like, well, grab it around the neck, and this thing's neck is huge.
Speaker 1: Can't get your hand around.
Speaker 12: You can't fit his head around. He's like, well, stomp on it. I couldn't stomp on it either, because all the other turkeys in the pen are trying to beat the crap out of this thing. So my dad had a comment like tackle it and get it in the back of the car.
Speaker 2: Quite the turkey harvest, Teddy, those are some massive birds. You feed those things.
Speaker 1: Lead or what? I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Okay, did everybody have an answer to a jake, a Johnny, or a Joey? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying a joey, Hayden saying a jake. Aina and Mabel and Jimmy sang a jake, Teddy sang a jake, Rosie sang a jake, and Matthew sang a jake.
Speaker 1: They got it.
Speaker 2: The correct answer was a jake. A mature male is called a tom, immature female is called a hen. An immature male is called a jake, and immature female is called a jenny. A chick is called a poult. In a group of turkeys is called a flock rafter or a gang. Who in this room has shot a jake turkey before a few of you? Was the jake that you shot Teddy's bird? Or you shot a jake that that wasn't raised on lead?
Speaker 12: I've shot a couple jakes in the wild.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me you got rose last year?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Was Mommy's nickname.
Speaker 11: It viewed him.
Speaker 2: That's great. Rarest in all, okay, bearded. Question three, The topic is conservation. This is an audio question. Phil is going to play you one minute of a song, and you need to tell me what movie that song is from. Take it away, Phil. Cannot be, I'm just doing what comes that for THEE.
Speaker 13: Cannot be. I'm just following my destiny.
Speaker 2: How bad cannot be? I'm just doing what comes.
Speaker 10: Cannot be?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 2: Can possible? You know this one, Conley, I don't think your dad would get this.
Speaker 1: Would the choices the trolls, the Lorax or Shrek?
Speaker 14: This?
Speaker 12: I haven't seen any of these, lunch.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, how bad, grandy? You know this one?
Speaker 13: Doing what comes that?
Speaker 2: Okay? Don't help anybody. Your choices are trolls, the Lower Axe or Shrek. You need to tell me what movie that song is from.
Speaker 1: I can tell I don't have it. She's got to think it through. Maybel you on it?
Speaker 2: Oh man, Yanni, would you get this one right? Okay? Brody wouldn't have got Steve? Would you get this one right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Man? Earlier with the Lorax book, but it doesn't have the tunes in it conservation.
Speaker 2: The topic is conservation.
Speaker 8: Who okay?
Speaker 12: Answer away?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does everybody have an answer?
Speaker 7: Steve usually does when someone gives away the answer like that, minds.
Speaker 13: Funny noise because I don't have an answer.
Speaker 11: But then when he said that, I changed my answers.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because that's what he's supposed to say. They doesn't make the connection.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying Lorix, Hayden saying Lorax, Aina saying Lorax, Mabel saying Lorax. Everybody said the Lorax. Everybody got it right. Lorax was the care.
Speaker 9: Yeah, same, I was gonna say, I I.
Speaker 1: Me me. Ball Man had lower Ax from the start.
Speaker 12: Really, the reason I know it's from the Lorax is the one reason I don't know how I keep hearing it, But it's isn't the song Let It Die, Let It Die. That's the one thing I know that just reminded me of it for some reason.
Speaker 2: The conservations Steve helping out the room. The lower Ax movie came out in twenty twelve, and it's based on Doctor Seuss's children's book of the same name from nineteen seventy one. The book and movie deliver a message of conservation, with the original version directly calling out how polluted Lake Erie was in the nineteen sixties. Here's what the lower ax had to say when the humming fish couldn't survive anymore because a factory was polluting their water. Quote, Oh, their future is dreary. I hear things are just as bad up in Lake Erie. So a few of you have seen the Lorex. Have any of you read it? I feel like it's a popular book on Earth Day.
Speaker 4: I have definitely read it. I think I've watched like one of the older, older versions, but I've never watched almost of them.
Speaker 6: I've read this.
Speaker 13: Song in a book, in a movie, this one that you've played.
Speaker 7: It must be from a new version, right, that songs not in the version that we watched as kids.
Speaker 2: The twenty twelve. I think that was Ed Helms that sings that which Yanni you are a fan of. You've declared before and you didn't know that. Answer question four. The topic is cooking. How many ounces are in a pound? Is it sixteen twelve or ten? How many ounces are in a pound sixteen twelve or ten? You got this one, Rosemary.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean we like studied it for like three months and.
Speaker 1: Still you go slow lers if it took you three months then to figure that out.
Speaker 11: No, we were just like doing different stuff with it. But I still don't know this again.
Speaker 2: How many ounces are in a pound? Sixteen, twelve or ten? Is everybody ready?
Speaker 13: This is more stressful than is it?
Speaker 12: One second?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: I think on our trophy we will give a a win to whoever's child comes away with a victory. Joannis and Brody only brought in two kids each show. Steve double them up, brought in four.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you what it is, dude.
Speaker 2: That's a good strategy, though, Matthew, I think that means your dad doesn't know. Is everybody ready? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying twelve, Hayden saying sixteen, Aina and Mabel saying sixteen. Jimmy sang ten, Teddy sang sixteen, Rosie saying sixteen, and Matthew sang sixteen.
Speaker 1: They got it.
Speaker 2: The correct answer is sixteen.
Speaker 12: I had that down.
Speaker 15: If you can remember that there are sixteen dry ounces in a pound, then you can also remember that there are sixteen fluid ounces in a pint.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is memorize this phrase. Quote a pints a pound the world around. That means that both a pint and a pound have the same amount of ounces sounds.
Speaker 1: British points a pound world around.
Speaker 2: That's why they say the rhyme is so good you'll remember it no matter where you're at. Question five, the topic is wildlife. What kind of animal is Pucksatani Phil? Is it a woodchuck, a prairie dog or a cappy bara? What kind of animal is puck Satani Phil, woodchuck, prairie dog or cappy barra? Phil? Was it tough being named Phil? When Pucksatani Phil was relevant? Once a year?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 14: Every groundhog Day was was like a second birthday?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 13: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, Phil helped him out there, he said, groundhog Day, that wasn't the question. But again, what kind of animal is puck Satani Phil, woodchuck, prairie dog or cappy bara? Did anybody know this one? Right off the bat? There not a very confident.
Speaker 13: Room, Katie.
Speaker 7: How are you doing so far? Have you gotten everyone? You have a perfect game going.
Speaker 16: I was just a silent observer and you've you've blown my cover. Yes, I've gotten every single one honest, really no, I didn't know the lorix.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't. What about after Steve's hint? Did that help you or h Yeah, he gave.
Speaker 1: I didn't do any.
Speaker 17: But never said they never said the songs in it, literally giving away the I.
Speaker 1: Didn't say that.
Speaker 2: I said that it's too bad this isn't recorded, so he can't go back and and pin down.
Speaker 13: Just exactly thought that.
Speaker 7: His hint was when I thought, what tipped you off?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: He said, oh.
Speaker 7: Said that he said it once, but then you you beginning.
Speaker 4: Because he was like, this is a wildlife or conservation.
Speaker 13: You repeated it with much enthusiasm.
Speaker 10: He said conservation, to which I said something like oh or something.
Speaker 2: Like that sounds let's not give it away. I mean, does everybody have an answer for what kind of animal? Puck satani phil Is, go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying Woodchuck, Hayden and Aana and Mabels and Jimmy saying woodchuck. Teddy says prairie dog, Rosie says prairie dog. Matthew says, what's that? Saying Matthew, you can't quite read it from here? What's it saying capybara. The correct answer is a woodchuck did pretty well. Puksatani Phil is a marmot, but is more commonly referred to as a groundhog or woodchuck. According to the Pucksatani Phil Groundhog Club, he lives at Gobbler's Knob and is named after King Philip. They claim he's the same groundhog that's been forecasting weather since eighteen eighty six, and he gets his longevity from drinking the elixir of life. He's married to Phyllis, but she hasn't drank the potion, so she's not immortal like Phil. Do you guys do anything at school for Groundhog Day?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 18: No, We've watched it quite a few times, but I've never done anything more than.
Speaker 2: Just watch it. You think it's legit? Do you think he knows if it's going to be a long spring or a long winter? No buying it.
Speaker 1: You don't ask him.
Speaker 6: We don't do anything.
Speaker 9: He'll ask him.
Speaker 1: It has to do with what happens when he comes out. Sure, we watch, he doesn't make the call.
Speaker 2: There's obviously some magic there if he's like drank from the Fountain of Youth.
Speaker 3: We also lived in Pennsylvania, never heard this Fountain Youth stuff.
Speaker 2: Once. You gotta go to the pusatani Phill Groundhog Club website. That's where they have all the f a ques about the marmot.
Speaker 7: Did I hear it correctly that a woodchuck and a marmot are the same thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, woodchuck, rock chuck. They're all marmots.
Speaker 10: Whatever he calls it, rock chuck. Here is a yellow bellied marmot.
Speaker 7: Right, But I felt like back East there's a different critter high their species.
Speaker 3: Of ground squirrel each but I don't know that they're the same same exact species.
Speaker 2: I feel like marmot, woodchuck, rock chuck, they're all used interchangeably.
Speaker 13: No they're not. No, no, no, no, you never like you don't call it woodchuck.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it like marmots. We're halfway through the game of we can't let this go. What do you want to know?
Speaker 13: Woodchuck is not.
Speaker 3: The same as a marmot for two different visits, they're not.
Speaker 2: No, they're the same thing.
Speaker 13: I think.
Speaker 2: I think though, like there are types of marmots.
Speaker 3: Yellow belly marmots do not live in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: They are woodchucks. We can revisit this later. Phil, we are halfway through the game of trivia. I see we have Steve googling something. We should get an answer soon. What does the scoreboard look like?
Speaker 14: We've got Conley with two points, Matthew and Jimmy both have three, Mabel, Rosie and Teddy all have four, and tied up with a perfect gamerer Aina and Hayden with five points.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 13: Do you know what.
Speaker 2: Happens if we have a perfect game? We double the donation, so instead of a five hundred dollars donation, it'll be one thousand dollars donation. A lot of pressure. Oh oh, oh, Damie. What's the problem?
Speaker 10: Well, groundhogs and marmot. Groundhogs are slightly larger and or less colorful in addition yellow, so we have two marmots, and there's two marmots in the west hoary and yellow bellied. Yellow bellied marmots are in the western US. Groundhogs are more widespread, so it might be like, uh, I don't know if it can.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll dig into it further. You can do a craction later. I don't know if it's entirely.
Speaker 10: Can if it's entirely just regional variations on the same thing.
Speaker 2: When you google it. This is from the Audubon Society. Is a woodchuck a Marmot that says the woodchuck belongs to the Marmott family goes by many names, including groundhog, whistlepig.
Speaker 8: Go.
Speaker 1: I believe you.
Speaker 2: Question six, the topic is hunting. Which one of these states has a hunting season for alligator? Is it Kentucky, Georgia or New York? Which of these states has a hunting season for alligators? Kentucky, Georgia or New York.
Speaker 16: Since I'm I'm here, I want to just say that you guys are all doing such a good job.
Speaker 2: Doing very well, two perfect games halfway through and a lot of folks with only one or two wrong.
Speaker 16: And Conley, you were going to say something earlier, honey, what were you going to say? It was about something about seeing the groundhog.
Speaker 5: Maybe we've seen it, but like it was like a week after it actually happened.
Speaker 2: Was this forecast right? Was it cold? Was it hot? How did that go? Do you remember? I'm not sure.
Speaker 12: My grandma has got me a subscription to The Week Junior for my birthday I think two years ago now, and they had a groundhog issue, not like a problem, but like a.
Speaker 14: Story in there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, special edition, and so that he's only been right like the time.
Speaker 2: Go dang, yeah, try that hard to be that wrong, Steven.
Speaker 1: Matthew had a question for you.
Speaker 2: He just asked me, what do you got? Matthew?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't want to say. He whispered me.
Speaker 19: Do you get money if you win.
Speaker 6: Thousand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get to choose where some money goes. So Meat Eater, where we all work, is going to give a donation to a conservation organization. Sell Matthew, if you.
Speaker 1: Pick who gets the money, but you can't pick you.
Speaker 2: Maybe you really like turkeys, so you win this game. You're going to decide that five hundred dollars goes to a group that does a lot of work with turkeys. You can think about that while we play, well where your donation will go? Does everybody have any answer?
Speaker 12: I don't know, if.
Speaker 2: We'll see never know. Does everybody have an answer about what? Which state has a hunting season for alligators? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley sang Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Georgia, Rosie saying Kentucky. Matthew sang Georgia. The room did well. The answer is Georgia. Some of the other states with gator seasons include Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas. During the twenty twenty two season, in Georgia, hunters harvested three hundred and ninety gators, which was one shy of the record that they set in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Matthew, how can you walk me through how you.
Speaker 10: Arrived at your answer, which was correct, which is Georgia.
Speaker 1: What did you what were you thinking about?
Speaker 17: I was just thinking about like what the place is like in my head looked like it would be a place that where they would have like alliot or hunting, and like I just thought, like Kentucky wouldn't have that, And I thought the only one I thought was Georgia, because like, in my head, it just looks like a place that it would.
Speaker 2: God good reasoning, and he has crocs on his feet. Gives you kind of a reptilian advantage there, Matthew. Question seven, the topic is cooking. How many wishbones does a turkey have? One, two or five? How many wishbones? Does a turkey have one, two, or five? Steve, when you brought that turkey home from Teddy, did the wishbone come with it? He doesn't it? Okay, the whole turkey came with it. We can talk about the wishbone situation after Yanni. Was there a wishbone or two or three or five in their Prutelli's household this last Thanksgiving?
Speaker 13: Keep it rolling, Spencer, Yes, yes there was.
Speaker 7: All ours had a number of wishbones in them.
Speaker 2: Does everybody have an answer for the number of wishbones a turkey has one, two or five? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Calmly saying two, Hayden saying one, and Mabel saying one, Jimmy saying one.
Speaker 19: Ting like period, you kind of ran out of steam on your one, Rosy sang one, and Matthew saying two.
Speaker 2: The correct answer is one.
Speaker 18: If there's ever been a wishbone in the turkey, say more.
Speaker 12: You just said, is there a was?
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 4: Did it come with?
Speaker 2: The wishbone?
Speaker 13: Is usually smoother? Has him on the edge. I think he's ever been around this many young people? You know what that?
Speaker 2: I was more stressed writing these questions that I am for a regular batch or tournament episode, any of that. Very very important to me that this was fun, that he's made sense, just messed up there.
Speaker 7: I want to I want to ask, yeah, kids, are you guys having are you guys all having fun?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is this better than school? Or is this like, oh, you gotta go, we gotta go do? Okay?
Speaker 11: I would, I would, I would.
Speaker 3: Sensor doing a good job hosting.
Speaker 2: He nodded his head.
Speaker 1: Spencer's hosting one.
Speaker 2: Okay, what we agreed on was fine.
Speaker 1: It could be worse a lot of right.
Speaker 2: How does the wishbone usually go over in the Ptelius household? Yanni, can you tell us about what it's like when that comes out?
Speaker 13: Honestly?
Speaker 7: Good thing you didn't ask my kids or the question wasn't what do you do with the wishbone?
Speaker 13: Because I don't think that we've actually okay, that's the only.
Speaker 2: Just throw the rest out, Okay, I assume that there is like some extra pagan wrestling that happens when a wishbone comes out.
Speaker 7: Now you hold up to your lights as there's been to our house for the Christmas Celebrati holiday.
Speaker 13: New Year celebration.
Speaker 2: Very good time. The fercula or wishbone, is found in most birds and some dinosaurs. The purpose of the unique bone is to strengthen the chest during flight. The tradition of breaking the wishbone dates back to the fourteen hundreds when it was when it was referred to as a merry thought. What was it called fercula? No, No, merry thought, same thing you did. You'd break it off, and then whoever one would get the merry thought, I'd move.
Speaker 1: Him up to a six in hosting after that little tidbit.
Speaker 2: Question eight, the topic is fishing. Which of these is considered a cold water fish, catfish, trout or crappie? Which of these is considered cold water fish, catfish, trout or a crappy? Room looks stumped, Jimmy, you look like you might have this one right. You got it for sure?
Speaker 12: Uh ninety two?
Speaker 2: Okay. We will get a scoreboard update from Phil after this to see if the perfect game continues. Catfish, trout or crappy? Which one is a cold water fish waiting on a poutellus? Which is typical in a game of trivia. That's how it usually goes. It's everybody ready, go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying crappy, Hayden sang trout, Inina sang catfish, Mabel saying crappy, Jimmy saying catfish, Teddy sang catfish, Rosie saying catfish. Matthew sag catfish. The correct answer is trout, which I think Hayden was the only one to get right. Hayden, did you know that one? Are you just guessing?
Speaker 6: My dad was talking about that like a week.
Speaker 2: Ago, you Spencer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're at like Fort Peck a week ago or something. You were talking about that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't on Friday when I sent Rody what the questions would be, by chance was what.
Speaker 12: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Fish can be broken down into groups that are cold water cool water besides trout, some other cold water fish our salmon and burbot, some cool water fish our walleye and small mouth bass, and some warm water fish are bluegills and bullheads. These designations tend to be informal, with the cool water category being the one that's most disagreed on.
Speaker 3: We were talking about lakers at Fort Peck, That's what we were talking about.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm confused because a lot of the times I see like, I guess it's all stocked. But the amount of trout in warm ponds. I don't know why, but that in just I recently in Seattle caught a bunch of crappie in a warm pond and that just kind of threw me off. Just snicking the cause catfish I always need to find kind of the bottom of the river can be confusing.
Speaker 2: A lot of it might be about what temperature they spawn at. Catfish are very warm. They have one of the warmest spawning triggers. I think it's like seventy two degrees, which is probably like twenty some degrees higher than it would be for a trout phail. We have two questions left. Where does the scoreboard stand?
Speaker 14: We've got Conley with three points, Matthew with four, Teddy and Jimmy with five, Rosie and Mabel with six. Aina has seven and still with a perfect game in first place.
Speaker 10: As Hayden Hayden Apple does not fall far from the old tree man crying Wow.
Speaker 2: Two Today SHO nine, the topic is woodsmanship. A rack nophobia is when you're scared of blank. Is it snakes, mice, or spiders.
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 2: Confident a rack noophobia is when you're scared of snakes, mice, or spiders. A very confident room, Hayden, is this going to keep the perfect game going? Do you have this one right? Okay, he's confident it is. Everybody ready, go ahead and reveal your answers. Spiders, spiders, spiders. Everybody said spiders. Everybody got it right? Well done, room?
Speaker 18: What is snake aphobia?
Speaker 2: A phobia. Phobia is a fear of snakes, and musophobia is a fear of mice. Some other animal phobias include specsophobia, which is a fear of wasps, into mophobia, which is a fear of insects, ornithophobia, which is a fear of birds, and equinophobia, which is a fear of horses. And they're tall and they're scared, Dad, scared of any of these animals. Have you witnessed them get really wigged out by a certain animal in the woods?
Speaker 12: Oh one time? Come on, no, listen, listen, Let me explain. Let me explain. My mom hates worms or anything with hundred or anything that has yeah, slithers. But my dad one time was once that this was one time there was a big spider who was like, right, above my dad, and he didn't like that and he killed. Yeah. Usually my sister's scared of spiders and he makes me kill him. But that one he killed, So that was is that could have been I was right next to him, that could have been I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to protect you, son.
Speaker 2: It counts he's scared scared.
Speaker 11: If moose phobia is mice, what are mooses?
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer to that one. It's a good one.
Speaker 12: It's mice.
Speaker 18: It's mice phobia.
Speaker 12: Is a fair of moose? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then is Yanny scared of anything? Or is he pretty tough?
Speaker 12: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 14: Nothing.
Speaker 2: No, what about what about Brodie? Do you ever see him get scared of stuff? Hooks, ticks? Okay, that's that's a reasonable one. Nothing.
Speaker 1: No, he's not scared of nothing.
Speaker 12: Never seen it scared.
Speaker 13: Phil.
Speaker 2: We have one question left? Where does the top of the leader board stand?
Speaker 14: Everyone got that last question right, so it stands pretty much the same. But we've got Hayden with nine and I know with eight?
Speaker 2: Okay to Hayden. Question ten, The topic is biology. Which of these animals is fastest? Is it polar bear, cotton tail rabbit? Or elk. Which of these animals is fastest polar bear, cottontail rabbit or elk?
Speaker 1: I write, now, man, you think you'd get.
Speaker 2: This one right? Mm hmm, Okay, down to two players left. Hayden, do you think you're going to get this one right? Do you feel good about your answer?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 5: Very?
Speaker 2: Not very? I know how about you? You think you can get this one right.
Speaker 4: I'm still choosing between two.
Speaker 10: Okay, how do you realize if he gets it wrong, you gotta get it right.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what I would go to a tiebreaker better?
Speaker 1: Hey man, that's a very That feeling runs in the family.
Speaker 2: Man again, which animals fastest? A polar bear, cottontail rabbit or an elk? Does everybody have an answer?
Speaker 12: I think I'm gonna get it wrong, get this wrong.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying polar bear, Hayden sang, rabbit, Aina saying elk, Mabel saying cottontail rabbit, Jimmy sang and elk, Teddy saying a polar bear, Rosie saying cottontail rabbit, Matthew saying elk. Steve, what would you say? What do you think it is.
Speaker 10: I think it's gonna be one of those like spurts of speed, and I think a polar bear is gonna would have a faster top speed for a very short period of time.
Speaker 2: Yan, what do you think, Brody, what do you think?
Speaker 3: I would probably I like thought about what Steve was saying, but I probably go elk.
Speaker 2: The correct answer is an elk, and both have nine correct I have eight. The top speed of a polar bear is about twenty miles per hour. The top speed of a cottontail rabbit is thirty miles per hour, although because they often zig and zag, they rarely exceed fifteen miles per hour, and the top speed of an elk is forty five miles per hour, which is similar to that of greyhounds, coyotes, and kangaroos.
Speaker 10: Dude, I wanted there to be a tie breaker, bad hey, And I wasn't rooting to get you, buddy, I'm just rooting for a tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: I was rooting for a tiebreaker.
Speaker 2: We're going to the tiebreaker, play the drop phil.
Speaker 1: Type breaker last.
Speaker 10: I think just cut it at if you ain't first your last, and then like going to other stuff.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I never liked it a Phil off Man.
Speaker 2: The tie breaker question, the tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: I didn't catch them. I didn't catch what was it?
Speaker 2: There was a bleep in there?
Speaker 13: Oh, oh, I got it's bleed.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was bleeding.
Speaker 13: No, it's bleached.
Speaker 1: I mean I was hoping it was bleak.
Speaker 2: The tie breaker question is numerical. That means you will answer with a number. Whoever is closest to the correct answer between you two will be declared the winner. The rest of the room, however, can play along because if one of you gets this right on the nose, we will add an extra one hundred dollars to the donation. So everybody understand what's going on. Here's the tie breaking question. The topic is fishing. What percent of kids age six to twelve went fishing in twenty twenty one? What percent of kids age six to twelve went fishing in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Matt Matthew's wondering if you could explain what that means.
Speaker 2: Your answer will be between one and one hundred will be a.
Speaker 10: Let's say there was one hundred kids, Okay, if ninety over those hundred of ninety went fishing, the answer would be ninety percent of kids went fishing.
Speaker 1: That's what percent means.
Speaker 2: If one of them went fishing, then it would be one percent if.
Speaker 1: There was one hundred kids. But in the country there's a lot more than one hundred kids. But the concept stays the sun all kids.
Speaker 16: In the whole country, how many of them went fishing?
Speaker 10: You get the question, but not the real number, the percent number.
Speaker 12: What's the communist thing?
Speaker 1: Meaning, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to make a comp icide, and here's the question. The top seal.
Speaker 10: Hundred kids think about like this, Out of every hundred kids, how many do you think went fishing?
Speaker 12: Is it just one time?
Speaker 1: It's all takes.
Speaker 2: One time and you count towards this survey. Hayden, how do you feel about your answer? Okay? How do you How do you feel about your answer?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm still kind of thinking.
Speaker 2: And dads, how do we feel? Are you guys nervous? Does it feel like yours?
Speaker 10: There they're looking for anecdotal cues that.
Speaker 1: Are going to send them in the very wrong direction.
Speaker 2: Johanny, how we feel over there?
Speaker 13: I feel great? This is fun?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Do you watch the kids play sports like volleyball? Does it compare to that? Is it similar?
Speaker 9: Mmm?
Speaker 13: The volleyball basketball are a little more physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Man, we had a nail biter on Sunday at the basket baseball tournament.
Speaker 2: M hm, does everybody wow?
Speaker 12: Steve?
Speaker 7: Almost sounds like you enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Almost James's mother was pacing around. Really, he couldn't say I was pacing around?
Speaker 2: And how did it end? Okay? Again, does everybody have an answer? Because one of you could get it right in the nose and add an extra hundred dollars donation.
Speaker 13: Write something down?
Speaker 2: Is everybody ready? Conley? How we doing? You have an answer? Okay, go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Conley saying eight, Mabel saying sixty five, Jimmy sang sixty two, Teddy sang sixty three? Were you too copying off each other? Over there? Rosie sang fifty seven, Matthew sang ninety nine. Fishing and our two competitors left. We have Hayden saying twelve and Aina saying twenty three. Before we get there, fifty three, I'm sorry fifty three?
Speaker 1: Can you can you walk me through where you guys are what you guys are thinking?
Speaker 12: Random numbers?
Speaker 4: I first was like, it was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 18: There was COVID, so I was like it should be a lower number. But then I was like, but maybe kids were going outside more because they were couldn't like go to like stores, I guess, or couldn't like go in communal places, so they went outside more.
Speaker 4: And would more fishing kids. So I was like, let's go more.
Speaker 1: See you jack your number up here?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's good. How about you hate where you have to come up.
Speaker 6: With twelve COVID and thinking about like col a lot of stuff's getting like modernized. I guess not a lot of kids are doing stuff outside.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lower number than the rest of the room.
Speaker 1: At point, very very sound reasoning.
Speaker 16: Though we got a book for that. No catch a cray fish count the stars get a good book.
Speaker 1: Getting kicked out I got. I got one more question because Matthew came in at ninety nine, I understand it.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, reasonable reasonable explanation. Again, the question is what percentage kids between age six and twelve went fishing in twenty twenty one. The correct answer is twenty eight percent, making Hayden water he.
Speaker 4: Six.
Speaker 2: Well done. Hayden with the victory put his hands up over his head. How does it feel, Hayden to win grating trivia?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 2: Got any more words than that?
Speaker 6: Keeping continuing the legacy there continue?
Speaker 2: All right, buddy, that's.
Speaker 1: Dude. I thought con Man might have on the nose with eight.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight percent? Wow was the right answer, Hayden?
Speaker 16: Can I ask you how you so? Your dad wrote the book with Steve? So, how do you feel about the book? Do you like the book?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've read a little bit of it. I read some of it. It's really good.
Speaker 2: It's a good book available yesterday it came out. Steve, this was the first children's book you've ever worked on. How was it different than like every other book that that you've created?
Speaker 1: It was for kids?
Speaker 2: Besides that, did you find it was like easier to make? Or was it harder because you didn't know what they would know? Where did that stand?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 10: Because we were like, yeah, I worked on with Brody. We've been in the kid raising business for a long time. I always point out to people that you know anything, but I'm like anything but a parenting subject matter expert. But I have achieved subject matter expertise on the trials and tribulations of getting your family outside and what goes into that and all the wins and losses.
Speaker 1: And when we did.
Speaker 10: When we did Outdoor Kids in an Inside World. All through that time, which is a book for parents to read, all through that time, we talked about doing a companion book. A lot went into it because you're explaining that, like here's here's well I discussed this with my kids last night. Is the only kind of scalers that we ever had growing up was bottle cap scalers, right, and you just know about that bottle cap scaler and we've been making those, you know, various goofy, various versions of blowguns, you know, your whole life whatever. But to then try to get it down where you're explaining things that you never thought to explain before. It'd be like if you could make something all the time at dinner and then someone's like you, no, tell me exactly how you make it?
Speaker 1: Sure, you'd be like, oh no, man, it's like, yeah, I mean water in it. It looks like to write amount of water.
Speaker 13: Y be honest.
Speaker 3: To help us with the bow making thing, the PVC bow, which, like when you think about it, is very easy to make. When you try to write the instructions for a kid.
Speaker 10: It it's like, yeah, how to cut the PVC and tie it winds up being like, oh no, tight on the ends, leave me alone.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 2: Brodie Steve just gave the example of the bottle cap scaler, there's the PBC bows. What are some other activities that kids should expect to find in this book.
Speaker 3: It's not all hunting fishing. There's gardening stuff in there, forging stuff in there. There's a lot of like the thing I really like about it is there's a lot of like cool factoids and science these stuff.
Speaker 13: So it's not just like make a bow.
Speaker 3: There's all kinds of history and science and so they're like learning more than just the activity.
Speaker 10: And there's stuff for doing inside, yeah, bringing the outdoors inside. And there's other things that are just good skills to have, but we turn them, for instance, recognizing basic celestial navigation markers. Right, so you can think of a project, but it's just a thing where it might even a parent might be reminded, right, just reminded that the next time you're sitting there looking at the stars, to explain how do you find the North Star?
Speaker 1: Well, what's the big Dipper look like?
Speaker 10: And how do you go off that to find a thing or there's things that you carry in your head that you might not think to share with your kids, Like you're carrying your head what the sun does, you know, and trusting that you're not at the equator, that that it's gonna look at different. You know, it's gonna look different, come up in different places throughout the year, and you carry it with you, but then a good vocabulary with which to then bring your kids into that and start being aware of it and noticing it.
Speaker 1: And again, a lot of it stuff. It's just it's lifestyle issues.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: But it's framed as these very achievable, very inexpensive projects to work on, even though in my personal life we tackle a lot of them, not really as gather around for project time, sure, you know, but it's it's like, it's great things for kids to work on, but it's also all these things that a parent might sort of tuck away or a caregiver would tuck away in their mind to to remember that one of the times appropriate to have this little lesson or do this little project. And it might not occur in a eight am on Monday morning, we will do this project, but you weave it into life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you're aware of this, but I think you know when I've seen the book, I think one thing you accomplished was that I have nieces and nephews from me wide range of backgrounds, from ones that have like helped gut a deer and loved to go fishing, to other ones who just like to go on walks around their neighborhood, from like that spectrum of outdoor involvement, and your book would be great for either one of them across that entire spectrum, whether they have a rudimentary understanding of the world around them, or their parents live and breathe this stuff like you guys do. It would be fun for either one of them to pick this up.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of stuff in that book. The people that.
Speaker 10: Enjoy and appreciate hunting and fishing and physical activities like gardening. There's a lot of things that they're going to like. But a lot of it's I mean a lot of it's observational and just and is meant to is meant to get you and through your your kids to be to gain a bit of environmental awareness.
Speaker 1: That that you live like that you live in a habitat.
Speaker 10: You live in a in a home environment and there's dynamic things occurring around you in the home environment, and it's it's like.
Speaker 1: It's not the outdoors isn't chaotic.
Speaker 10: Sure, you know, there's like there's these understandable patterns and predictable things, and and when you have a.
Speaker 1: Garden, neglect is death, right, Carrying is life, you know, so a lot.
Speaker 10: Of things that are just helpful life, you know, helpful life lessons and and and and and then also an awareness that uh, an awareness that we utilize resources and that that our utilization of resources isn't negative, right, It's not like a dirty secret to utilize resources. So it's like, how do you access and use resources in a way that that breeds a level of understanding responsibility.
Speaker 2: Something that can teach them that beyond just the lower ax. Sure, Catch a Crayfish Count the Stars is available on the meadeater dot com right now. It came out yesterday, So grab a copy for the outdoor kids in your life. You'll be happy they have it. They'll be happy they have it. It's a win for everyone. Again. Catch a Crayfish Count the Stars is out right now. Jimmy Rosemary Matthew, i'n a Mabel, Hayden, Conly Teddy, thanks for coming in and playing. We're gonna do this again next year.
Speaker 1: I think, oh, hey, what about is money?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 2: The five oh, I'm sorry, the five hundred dollars donation? Hayden, Have you thought about where your five hundred dollars donation from meat eater is going to go?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 13: Really?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you have a you know it might be helpful.
Speaker 10: Is there a thing you like, an animal or fish that you like the most and you'd be like, man, I wish there was a way to help out or a type of whatever.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I heard of this thing. It's called the Ocean Cleanup Project. I think it helps clean the ocean up. It like stops. They got these machines that like stop the ocean from being polluted in the first place, and they've like they've developed a ship and a thing to get the litter out of the ocean.
Speaker 2: That's perfect.
Speaker 13: Say to Spencer, thank you, thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna come back next year.
Speaker 13: If we do this again?
Speaker 6: Definitely?
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 1: Tell you to everybody your YouTube handle bro.
Speaker 8: Mac m forty five, say it again one more time, mac M forty five, mac.
Speaker 1: M make any hunting ones or anything.
Speaker 8: He did probably go Yeah, I'm gonna slow it down and make a new one.
Speaker 2: Join us next time for more Meat Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins.
Speaker 8: We wait