Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, a lot of us with the voice presented.
Speaker 2: By the greatest automobile to ever put rubber on the road, the Chevy Silverado, the most terrible, reliable vehicle on the road. Silverado is strong and dependable as the people who drive them. Chevy Silverado modern and advance, with a ton of grint, a partner and getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul the pickup chruck the bed. With Silverado, you get the most functional bed of any competitor, best in class, standard cargo volume. The inner gate folds to a large step up for easily getting in and out of the bed, available industry available, industry first power up and down tailgate or the available multi flex tailgate we've been telling you about with six six convenient configurations. All this makes the bed of the Silverado work harder and smarter. Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, and hardworking. And I think it's very obvious. I'm getting better at reading. Yeah, it's very obviously, especially not looking at anything. What do you mean Usually you gotta take him in and read the add Oh yeah, I did not went right into it. You have a little bit of adversity with the microphone. Yeah, you had to take it down and then you went right in the read Freddie Mercury right now. You know what I'm saying. He always had to stand off. You know what I'm saying. That's front man of all time. Don't fucking at me, dude, Big big big podcast this week with big, big big adversity this week.
Speaker 1: Do you know the muffin man? Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: People are you laughed so hard?
Speaker 1: Because that was funny? I thought I was quiet.
Speaker 3: People are watching our intro right now, but they won't get to watch the actual.
Speaker 1: Whose fault is it? Point fingers? Will you know?
Speaker 3: You know I don't point fingers. Yeah, one hundre percent. You should never point fingers.
Speaker 2: If you point fingers is always three more pointing back at you.
Speaker 3: Right, You know what I'm saying. You shouldn't fingers due that point the thumb. This was on me, Yeah, this was on us.
Speaker 2: This is this is this is on the leadership leadership of the crew right there.
Speaker 3: If like bloss is running computers and doing all that in the back and doesn't have a backup and stuff like that, that's on us for not having right back up.
Speaker 1: For it doesn't matter that I don't have a password.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter that I can even get into the stuff to even do anything if I wanted to, because I don't know any of that stuff. You have no clue. We had no clue. However, it's on us. It's not on Bloss, who was supposed to make sure that was all taking care of. But it's not on him. It's on us.
Speaker 1: Correct all right, as long as we're open, as long as we're bosses bike though, round a plus boss.
Speaker 3: He's got a torn a c l last week or wait wait, torn ptel attendant as we speak, torn pateelly. But the dude's a grinder. He's on the bus. Yes, he dropped the ball on the episode. It's not his fault that it is our fault.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. But it's great to have you back, Bloss, it really is, dude, it's nice to see you. I feel like, did you he shorter with your chair? A little shorter? What's the deal?
Speaker 2: I want you so much lower than Jack? I just okay, he just dropped it. You just dropped it low. Okay, that's a lot better. Okay, I was thinking, man, Jack was at a gross spurt with that patella. They must have done a lot to your leg over there, you know what I'm saying. But I'm glad you're feeling all right. But yes, for those of you watching on the YouTube excited to see some laugh, some giggles, so some back and forth, you're gonna get all that, but in a beautiful slideshow presentation. And I really hope and I know it's not gonna because we have a lot of Tier ones out there that are gonna fucking ride through it. For us, I hope it doesn't affect the YouTube numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I know people are probably listening a lot more in their vehicle right now because they know they're not gonna get the visual experience that they might hope for. But you know that Tier ones are gonna double down. They're already subscribing to Spotify, Apple. You know they're gonna you know, they're gonna be watching in the premiere, They're gonna wat They're gonna catch.
Speaker 1: The episode on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Because the thing about YouTube, even like you can run the YouTube and not even still watch. You know, you just have a plan on your vehicle. So some people just like YouTube, like they're just subscribed to YouTube more. But this is a great time for everybody who is listening to please subscribe to the boys on Spotify and Apple because that helps us. It's the grittier way to build the audience. It's the grittier way to build a fan base. It's through audio. We have been told audio is king, and we need to we need to grind it out. We need to sell the audio on fucking Apple, on Spotify.
Speaker 2: And you can double down too. If you want to do YouTube and audio, that's up to you. We're not telling you how to live your life. But if you want to, you can do both those things.
Speaker 1: We love more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I subscribe to all of it, no question, because we know they support us a lot. And if I know you support me so much, why wouldn't I support you back that much? You know what I'm saying. If you're on the YouTube, jump in the audio as well. I know a lot of people like the DC's beautiful faces, but go just jump that audio on. May put that thing on play while your phone's charging. Doesn't affect nobody, right, And we got the wife, I don't fight nobody.
Speaker 3: A great episode though, it's a fantastic episode.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's one of those poles you talk about all the time, where if the monitor doesn't have to we don't need the monitor. It's a great podcast. We didn't need the monitor. It was kind of like Go Go Go. It was a Seinfeld episode. There was zero context anything. We just kind of ripped and had a great time. Yeah, I loved it. I really wish and I hate I'm not going to beat a dead horse here because this is on us. This is on us, But I really wish there was video because I think it would.
Speaker 1: Have God, I know because now clips.
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot about and I knew you weren't thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course you know there but yeah, no clips. But it's not BOST's fault.
Speaker 2: No, don't point fingers on us, dude, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: I know your ones are gonna ride with the boys. But it was a great episode. I know you guys fucking loved the Burt Krisher episodes. Last week.
Speaker 1: The KFC Final Bird one is another just all time high. It really is, it really is. It's outstanding. I think, do you guys want to do shout out? No shout out of the week? Do you know what shout out?
Speaker 3: Did we not do? Tear talk with fights in Kfcoast.
Speaker 1: Oh there's Shane.
Speaker 2: Okay, side note, dude, real quick with Shane Gillis guys kind of a homie. I kind of think he's hilarious. I watched his stand up on in Austin, Texas. If you go to YouTube and you see Shane Gillis a ship there, dude, it's fucking hilarious. The way he interacts the crowd, he has adversity, his storytelling is so good. You fucking laughed so hard. Dude, I'm a huge fan of it. I I hated the fact because we didn't did we know Shane yet?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't know came on the bus No, no.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about when they had to leave to go to Shane's podcast. He was doing podcast, was going on the next thing, right. We didn't know Shan, so I was pretty upset when when they had to leave. But when Shane came on, he was great. You guys have obviously seen it done. You guys have done amazing numbers for us. And not only that, but on the on the group chat, Shane's been fucking He's been a homie. He's a boy leit homie. He's a guy you can FaceTime. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Bro, dude, he's for sure, bro fucking bro. So we got little tear talk going right now? Is that what we're doing right now? Little tiar talk for the squad? And I believe Jackie. If you want to grab the mic, you can explain to us to your talk tear talk.
Speaker 5: This week is best and well I get and we'll figureet that that was the last week's episode or next week's your last shout out, But best barbecue sides. We all love a good barbecue, like will a lot of shout out. We're going for the best sides. You know, you got the main course, but the sides is really where it hits. That's where you figure out if it's like quality or now you can make a good meet, But the sides, that's where the love comes. So yeah, who wants to start us off? It's twenty all two. It's just y'all.
Speaker 2: So I want to if it's okay, if you will, I like to go first because I'm not as well first as you are. Really, I don't want to be swayed by your stuff because I I think in this situation I would lean towards your things more.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you mind no? Not by doing two per tier Tier one, two three? What are your top three sides?
Speaker 1: Fuck? And that's just working with this And I'm nervous. I didn't do a whole lot of homework on this. I'm not a huge sides guy. I am a big size guy. I know I'm a big size guy. I'm a bit I am a base chi chill just.
Speaker 3: One week one week before training camp, like when you have kind of like, hey, I'm gonna enjoy myself a little bit more. Let me know so we can like I want to do a barbecue righte for you.
Speaker 1: I truly do. I truly fucking do.
Speaker 2: Hey, your birthdays July twenty second, your boy's birthdays, I say you look at me, I go your boy.
Speaker 1: I met your boy my birthday.
Speaker 2: They alway do a little something then, all right, my Tier one off the top. It looks like these are my Tier one. Seems kind of easy to me. I think it's gonna be the mac and cheese. I think mac and cheese is a fire tier. I think there's a lot of ways to fuck up mac and cheese. But if you haven't done right it's gonna be pretty unbelievable. And for those of you wondering how I eat my barbecue, I like to kind of cut it up and mix together. I do enjoy doing that so that I think the mac and cheese really.
Speaker 1: Helps with that for me.
Speaker 2: The next one, now, this is tough because I want to keep the mac and cheese with it, you know what I'm saying. So if I was taking my Tier one with my Tier two, what would help me with that?
Speaker 1: Biscuits?
Speaker 2: I think biscuits would definitely be Oh okay, all right, Biscuits are with this plate. Biscuits are number two on my list, and I think the third one here is a bit of a sleeper and it's one of my favorites. I'm gonna go with the deviled egg.
Speaker 1: The devil d Egg is.
Speaker 3: My third and it wasn't on my list, but I enjoy a good devil dogg Okay.
Speaker 1: I like that. Listen.
Speaker 2: The whole time I did that, I was feeling levels of insecurity I haven't felt since middle school. So I really hope everyone enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid I don't want to stamp something on it. I'm not gonna stamp this one, but I'm proud of what I just did.
Speaker 3: To me, your sides are kind of like a Sunday meal type of like we're we're the families getting together after church and you just picked mac and cheese, biscuits, and deviled eggs. Yeah, like a couple of those. They don't really scream barbecue to me.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Well, I'm just looking at the sides, but I like that's yours, that's your true. But you've heard about childhood.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of barbecues going out of my life, right, not a lot of barbecues.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a lot of opportunities there.
Speaker 3: And I love that you gave deviled eggs a nice little shot out whether or not deviled eggs are fucking awesome. Yeah, my Tier one, Tier two, Tier three.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to hear this, and I can't want to shave my mind. My favorite side just period in life.
Speaker 3: But I know we're talking about barbecue, so I'm fired up that I get to feature it.
Speaker 1: But is baked beans. It is my favorite side of all time. Oh really, yes, and they be they gotta be good.
Speaker 6: Just the whole state coling you there, buddy, but dude, good baked beans.
Speaker 1: You can't beat them. I'm talking. You lay out a nice cooking what is it like, cook wear glass? What is that called a dish? A cooking dish?
Speaker 3: You throw in a couple of cans of big beans, three cans of porking beans, lay over top, bacon strips, You cut rings of peppers, place them over top, Slice a couple of onions, place them over top, brown sugar, ketch up more bacon, and you set that thing up.
Speaker 1: For a good two to three hours. And bro.
Speaker 3: Those are the greatest big beans that you can have. Yes, I did a different dish over the weekend. I know you you were over their house. I don't know if you tried to bake the smokes and baked beans this time. And they were phenomenal. Chopped up, diced pepper, onion, garlic, dice it all up, natural ingredients, not like pepper like or not not garlic like, out of the jar and talking real deal, right, real deal, garb for real. Flay that onion and then you go again. Boom, three cans pork and beans. Okay, brown sugar, fourth cup brown sugar. Bacon bits, Yeah, no bacon bits bacon comes on last fourth cut brown sugar, fourth cup of of mustard, and then you put nine strips of bacon overneath, over top of it, and then you put that thing in the smoker again to twenty five for a good two and a half hour smoke. Baked beans are my number one. I know, I was, I know, I was on the baked bean one's hard. Baked beans to me, are the best side dish fucking in America. My number two, hash brown cast role. I think, yeah, that's just that, that's just that one page. Those are just references. Did you get a good You get a good hash Brown cast role? Mixing that ship with the big beans and another thing on the bake beans and another thing big beans you can have the next day like leftovers cold, Like you can eat bake beans cold. To me, that's like a that's like a sleeper thing that you can do with bake beans is eating them cold a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the week. Yeah, a lot of side dishes, a lot of side dishes.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. You gotta eat them back up, big beans. You can eat them things cold. The hash Brown cast role is number two, and my number three, My number three is a little more unique. It's not something that is like on a list or something like that, because it comes from one of my favorite places back in de Loge, and it's called Mary J.
Speaker 1: Slop.
Speaker 3: And what you do is you take baked beans, you take potato salad, and you take cold slaw and you mix it all together.
Speaker 1: That's a little sea. Yeah, that's a little cheat.
Speaker 3: That is if I got to go for a pure three, I would say, fuck it, man.
Speaker 1: Maybe good time. I know, I rush. Maybe a potato salad. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like potato salad can be a hit, miss But I do think a good potato salad is fucking crucial.
Speaker 1: For a barbecue plate. Dude.
Speaker 3: But if I could go unique, if I can throw my little special, my honorable mention, it would be Mary J.
Speaker 1: Slop back into Loege, Missouri.
Speaker 3: Dude. You got the baked beans, you got the potato side, and you got the coleslaw all mixed together to make a nice little dish.
Speaker 1: You really fucking my mouth's water. I'm kind of hugging right now too.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, with a pork steak and then some smoked ribs again wings after this, boys, that's the deal.
Speaker 1: There's wings kind of the side. Do wings kind of the side? I don't think. I don't think. I don't think wings would be a side. I think wings are either a meal or an appetizer. Okay, so it's not a side. I'd say no side because you never say, let me get the brisket with the side of wings, right you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to say I didn't. I thought we were going off this list. I think street corn is one of my favorite sides of all time, but I don't know if that's a barbecue thing.
Speaker 1: You could do some corn and the barbecue.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: I fuck with streetcorn, heavy bro, fuck with street corns. I love it.
Speaker 3: Should we do this shout out no free shout out on this one or they get it in our podcast on Thursday?
Speaker 2: I think you shoot on that podcast to be the only reason why is we just shot our Thursday pod and I really don't have a second one.
Speaker 3: Okay, and everybody listening like we're we got the two a week, two week, eight week the next now we've had one week, so the next weeks two week Tuesdays and Thursdays dropping same times?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did I we did our shot out? No free shoutouts on Thursday and as well.
Speaker 2: I think I think the main thing is that you guys just need to know that we are fucking grinding for the squad right now. We're getting two in because we know that, we know you guys love it, We know you guys fucking love the content, and we just please keep subscribing Waiting five stars.
Speaker 1: You have no idea how much it helps.
Speaker 2: It sounds so stupid that we do it every single week. Yeah, you kind of feel like you're groveling a little bit.
Speaker 1: A little not on this, but it's all good.
Speaker 2: But it Consistency is key, dude. Discipline number one. Consistency consistency number two. Those two things will breed you for success. Please enjoy this episode right where we're good to go. Right, we're good to go, and it's gonna hit an Ad and I'm gonna hit an ad right now because we're fifteen minutes d right, buss, we're right hit an Ad said, and we're gonna go and w we'll fucking live life, all right, thing, we'll do the thing, we'll do the pod. Enjoy we interrupt this episode of Bustle with the Boys.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys are very much enjoying this slide show PowerPoint photos. Our team has been working overnight to make sure you guys have the best experience on YouTube, and please subscribe.
Speaker 1: If you guys like what you see, subscribe to the Boys.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by Duke Cannon. Duke Canon the brand follow the Boys on social media. They have funny content just like the Boys do, and their Duke Canon deodorant is made for guys to run hot guys. I pit, I sweat, I do it all the time. But I use their dry ice. They have dry ice. They have a black version and a light blue version. That's why I just I'm more color COORDINATD than I am the sin And you put that stuff on and I they forever changed the game for me. I walk around, You walk around like you have a glacier under your arm pit.
Speaker 1: It is that good.
Speaker 3: It is that cooling, and it's refreshing all day long. You don't pit, you don't sweat, you don't do all this stuff. If you do sweat just a little bit, because them hard workers, you still do sort a little bit. You have that cooling sensation throughout the entire day. And I'm not shooting you it feels like a glacier's underneath there. What else I like about the products? Honestly, I like a lot of their shit. I wouldn't say I've messed with their hair styling stuff as much as you see the boy rocks ahead all the time.
Speaker 1: But their body washed, their biggest bricks of soap, dude.
Speaker 3: Their deodorant, whether it's the solid clone or the spray on colone. I love the what is it sand Damn? What is it that sand one? The sand one? Sandal Wood, No, you're right, you're right, sandalwood, the sandalwood. The odorant is my favorite. The sandalwood, big ass brick of soap is my favorite. Or if you like to jail soap, the squirt It's got that as well. Check out Duke Cannon at any target or on Duke Cannon dot com and use code busting for a generous fifteen percent off your first order.
Speaker 1: Duke Cannon not for clowns.
Speaker 2: When you were when you started, I mean obviously when you were doing barcel and all of that, When you start having kids, did you find it harder to do everything you're doing now? Or did you start washing yourself a little bit?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 8: I didn't watch myself.
Speaker 7: I've actually been telling myself that, like, probably in a couple of years, I should clean it up a little bit with subject matter.
Speaker 1: In a couple of years.
Speaker 9: But I've been saying that in the archive.
Speaker 7: When they were like yeah, yes, but like the archives are so deep that I'm like, I don't think. It's almost like there's so much material that they're not gonna find it, you know.
Speaker 8: What I mean. Yeah, well it was like one thing that.
Speaker 7: They could listen to, but I think they're going to drown in it and not hopefully not even care by that time when they're on.
Speaker 3: But I did.
Speaker 7: I remember saying like, well, once she's like going to like kindergarten and like school, I should maybe and that I didn't change.
Speaker 8: Yeah whatever, I'm just gonna keep moving the goalpost.
Speaker 1: Well you're never.
Speaker 8: Gonna be like because I can talk about other things.
Speaker 1: So what do you guys need back there? Anything?
Speaker 8: I was, I was doing it on the mic in case we're keeping it. That's kind of how we do. We just go So I don't know if that's.
Speaker 1: Doing Okay, I got this little clock up here. As soon as that's going, I know we're live. I know we're moving, we're moving, we're not. We'll talk about that for we need a god we don't have a clock. See, I call it very seriously a hard time about the clock.
Speaker 7: I love the we end up going for like three goddamn hours because I'm like, we're like an hour in right, Like, no, they're three hours and twenty minutes in.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Have you found u just from like a business standpoint, when you do podcasts, have you figured out what time is best?
Speaker 1: Or is there really no there's no time for you guys.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say no before you even got to the specific question, but no, we have not figured out anything at all, And in particular, I would say the time is the last thing we've figured I do believe. I think probably I think an hour is too short to really get into like a lot of shit that we want to get into. But I do like we'll do like two hours of us and then sometimes we'll have like two interviews and an episode is like four hours.
Speaker 8: And I know for myself, if.
Speaker 7: I ever look at like this week's episode of some show that I watch and it's four hours, I'm overwhelmed.
Speaker 8: I'm like I can't.
Speaker 7: It would just dopid because I could listen to it an hour at a time and yeah, but just seeing like four hours, it's like when you hear a movie is like, yeah, you.
Speaker 8: Know, three hours long, You're like, well, what tough fuck.
Speaker 7: So I do think there's a little bit of U I think you can go too long, you know. But also you know I say that, and like Joe Rogan's podcast is the biggest in the world, and he'll go for three and a half hours.
Speaker 8: So it's like if you're.
Speaker 7: If you're interesting and it's good combo and your fans like it, you know, I'm sure there's.
Speaker 2: A specific like a number like between an hour and sure the best, But when you got outliers like Joe Rogan, you can kind of do whatever you want.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I'd rather do what I want and be like it's best for us and the people who really fuck with us like it. Then if there's one fan that we could have grabbed but they were overwhelmed by the fact that it was too long, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: Like Batman movie.
Speaker 3: I see it's on HBO now, but I still watch that because I'm like three hours, three hours, I want to watch it.
Speaker 7: But that's where, like a movie, you got to watch to the end to know how it fucking ends.
Speaker 8: A podcast, you can really chop it up however you want. It's not me.
Speaker 3: The number for me is like fifty seven minutes. If I see fifty seven minutes on a podcast.
Speaker 8: We like that. It's easy, really, But when how long do you guys go?
Speaker 1: Like we go anywhere morningwhere three?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's where like if we do I guess the thing is it's like subject by subject because we'll bring up a topic and we could probably like do it in like five minutes, but we end up doing like fifteen to twenty because I got some ship to say, you got something to say. Then we argue, we debate next thing. You know that one segment is like twenty five minutes and we've got five more segments to go, and it's like, well, we could have shopped it down. But I also think that was a much more interesting conversation the way.
Speaker 8: We did it.
Speaker 7: I think it was conversational podcast right, and like segmented ones too, like they go.
Speaker 1: To the conversation.
Speaker 7: So we'll have a lot of things, like we get a voicemail and we'll fucking say all kinds of nonsense and ship and I like, wait, what was the question?
Speaker 8: We don't even aswer it, like it'll be like we.
Speaker 7: Start doing there, well that reminds me of and then we started talking about shit at our best show is when we're like, you know, talking to God knows why.
Speaker 8: I'm like, what was the question? And they're like, what was your favorite?
Speaker 3: Like sports?
Speaker 1: We did?
Speaker 8: We did it yesterday. We had a voicemail where was what was like?
Speaker 7: It was like someone called him to talking about Arbor Day and they they were the Grinch.
Speaker 1: They were ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Oliday that yeah, he needed it when he was a kid, so like the his his wife called him a grinch of Arbor Day. Yeah, and he was like what would be other good grinches of other holidays? We ended up were I think we ended up talking about fucking seals and man tea for twenty minutes, seals getting shop up by boats, and I was like, what.
Speaker 1: Was the question? Harbor Day? There for our day? Like braceley man.
Speaker 8: Sometimes it's Arbor Day's tree trees, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a big Arbaday guy. I have a lot. I don't know. They don't celebrate it's just desert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a myth harbor day, like celebrate the desert.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't win.
Speaker 2: I know people are fucking racist against Arizona's what it is.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: You know, God, it was racistat people when I learned that they didn't celebrate whoa, whoa, that's why guy.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's still lying. No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: We just had a guest on Jenny Mullen until nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: When were you born?
Speaker 7: Jenny moore one, she's a comedian writer. She's also married to Jason Biggs. But just I grew up in Arizona. She's a little older than us, and she said when she was growing up, they didn't get MLK day off. And because we were talking about grind celebrate then we're talking about it and Kevin's like, we should have implemented that in eighteen sixty nine.
Speaker 8: I was like, well, let's let's let him get bored, make him hurt him.
Speaker 1: Before.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Where I grew up in Cave Dre No, there's I think three black people in general, and they're very celebrated there.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no issue that really celebrated. It's weird a town. It's literally white people in Mexicans. That's all. That's all you got in Arizona. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they didn't celebrate that.
Speaker 7: I never heard it until Jenny said, if anything, it was seven.
Speaker 1: Forty seven over my head. I could never know. You put time zone ship, which is insane, which I respect.
Speaker 2: You never never did, like shout out fucking doing that, because yeah, I think it's the dumbest ship in the world. When I wake up, I mean, it's nice when you wake up and then you, oh, I caught an extra hour?
Speaker 1: Why am I extra?
Speaker 3: I hate?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: You hate?
Speaker 8: No, I'm with that, especially once you have kids. Man. Yeah, your kids don't fucking know the clocks have changed, so their schedule is you know already is what it is.
Speaker 2: This is me off, dude, I mean it really makes me angry.
Speaker 1: It was nice that fall back can be nice. You when you gain an hour or you get an hour of sleep you're talking about, right, or when you're in college when it's one fifty nine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and also on four o'clock you're.
Speaker 3: Like, let's yeah and go. Yes, hyeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I would trade all that ship away just so we can go back to everyone to stay on the same time.
Speaker 7: So I don't care whether we were the fall clocks or the spring clocks.
Speaker 8: I just want to stay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because the change in schedule is what fucks everything up with kids and my I aren't they Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 8: The House already approves it and that the Senate does. Were good to go, it would. I think if it happens, it would, it would happen in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 7: It's even weird, just like like I I just flew here, and I flew in from Atlanta, and they're pretty lined up on the map.
Speaker 8: But I took off from Atlanta at seven fifty nine. I landed here at eight on one.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, I'm dumb.
Speaker 8: I know, because I'm gonna do. But it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Because the farmers back in the day, right, That's the whole thing was I say, the farmers need the extra hour.
Speaker 3: You know what it was?
Speaker 1: It was World War one, farmers World War one.
Speaker 7: It was World War one actually, because I thought it was Benjamin Franklin and then I thought it was something to do with candle so that I heard farmers farm It was something to World War One where they wanted and.
Speaker 2: Those are like big enemies, I believe, right, he invented electricity.
Speaker 1: Lost their jobs after that.
Speaker 7: Right, it was something like it started in Europe, like France or whoever over there, said like, we need more daylight for this fucking war. And then I think a couple of the bigger like and then if everybody kind of like followed suit, I was like this boy.
Speaker 8: World War One really fucked up a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, when you're off the mustard gas on daily, you're probably gonna think an hour's ruin then you got to go back.
Speaker 1: It's just fucking it's just crazy, dude.
Speaker 7: We're getting we're fixing seasons next. We talked about that this morning. Actually, what do you mean seasons are do you what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do I mean? You know? What do you mean? They're a mess? Seasons?
Speaker 7: We gotta move them all back, right, let's find out We got to talk calendars from all. Yeah, we gotta find out what kind of calendar guys, you are. What is the first day of the.
Speaker 1: Week, Monday week? Monday?
Speaker 8: Alright, yeah, you got We're good. Yeah, yeah, we're all on the same page.
Speaker 7: Days of the week wise, month wise, right what like what I think that's that summer is June, July, August, So we're not honestly, I think.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a different perspective on this, WILLI.
Speaker 7: And then because like when you do like Memorial Day and it's like still cold, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna between us right now? No, I think you and I are going to think differently than them. I'm already slidding over here.
Speaker 3: We'll find it out.
Speaker 7: Summer, I say, Summer is June, July, August. Fall is September, October, November, winter, December, January.
Speaker 1: You can't I think this. You can't think of it in.
Speaker 8: March April May.
Speaker 7: To me, those are like all very very clearly. This is when the weather is warm. This is when the weather is cooler. This is when we get snow, and this is when we get like spring.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think now?
Speaker 7: I think it's I think it's I think I'm bright, and it is that July, August, September is summer.
Speaker 1: Now, yep, July, I'll go.
Speaker 8: Back to cool in summer. But down well, I go by, I go on temperature, I go on weather, temperature, and that.
Speaker 1: Those are the hot months. June cold, June.
Speaker 8: No, June gets warm.
Speaker 1: June's where you get warms.
Speaker 9: Knowing June is not you get out of school in spring.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that. That's not how the gods intended it, but it's how it works now. That's that's nobody.
Speaker 7: Nobody's ever like I can't wait till springtime to get out of school.
Speaker 9: You say summer schools off for summer.
Speaker 1: I'm over here.
Speaker 8: That's makes sense logically, you're right, But.
Speaker 1: That's how that's when logic started. Not logic has changed.
Speaker 7: Logic stick to your calendaring here.
Speaker 12: So it's it's going temperature wise, now what the temperatures are, right, the temperatus are now a by August September, it is now colder, okay, all false style, fall style.
Speaker 7: October, November, December. It gets fucking freezing now January, February, March. And then I'm really gonna because what it really should be. Now I know what you're talking about with the temperature change.
Speaker 11: And by the way, I like that.
Speaker 1: I might be over here now all right, let's no, no, no, no, I don't want any if we're talking about temperature change, we're the shark. We're the shark.
Speaker 7: Because also we're talking about like the Northeast caause I understand there are place where it's warm all around whatever, but for us now it's basically summer and winter are are like four months each dominating and then falling. Falling and spring are like two weeks now. So if we're gonna go by the temperatures, the whole thing gets jacked up. But like right now, it was, it was it was forty three degrees here today this morning, it's in New York.
Speaker 1: It's cold.
Speaker 8: It's like it's fucking almost May. Man, Like there is no more spring.
Speaker 1: Which makes us to our next segment. Do you believe in global warming? I think that's the real thing going on right this much.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: When I was in this segment, we talk about it, you feel about it.
Speaker 1: I used to go ski on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you that we don't get so until at least January now something even consider going to the mountain until December January.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, and it's there's the spring and fall, which are the nicest, the nice I want the and they're fucking big, that big. I fucking agree with that, And I think Nashville is really swayed because I never go up in Arizona.
Speaker 1: You never get a season ever. You never get it, and it makes me crazy.
Speaker 2: They're more distinct, right, you got the in fall, the leaves are falling until you got a code of snow on the ground somewhere.
Speaker 1: It's the whole all of it. Yeah, here is fucked up because it's always like raining. It'll go. It's been a weird twenty a weird. It's been a it was a weird twenty twenty one going on global warming, something's happening.
Speaker 2: I was investing looking into though, you know, yeah, going past it's nothing going on.
Speaker 1: Is it worth it to really wrack your brain over what's possibly going on? No, I'm I'm I'm it looks happened guy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but really, I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: I kind of dive into like conspiracy stuff.
Speaker 7: I like to think about outside the box and what's covered up and what's really going on, And I'll try to bring those up on the show.
Speaker 8: And he's like, I don't fucking care, man, Well, I gotta way right now.
Speaker 1: Will Compton stole my water?
Speaker 10: That now?
Speaker 1: I'm going the rest of this episode.
Speaker 8: In the corner, look how much he's got.
Speaker 1: Man, I got the bottom board that got my uh.
Speaker 8: That was that was pretty quickly proven true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on for it. And I was like, wait, I remember.
Speaker 8: The water were fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the jumper.
Speaker 8: Its like, I like, really some of them I can get behind.
Speaker 1: Wait, you don't think you is real behind?
Speaker 3: What can I not get behind?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What p you get behind? What is? What makes sense to you? BI based like real one that you.
Speaker 8: Don't take BA one you to think of that is Castro's dust on.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. That's a good one one. There's a lot of details in that one to a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Basically anything that was like that one's up in the are with will seal your water? I mean that's like that at the West.
Speaker 1: Has an inside job. Loose Change. We've all.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's why I got out of conspiracy theories because I watched Loose Change when I was in high school and I went home and I was like, Mom and Dad, you gotta sit down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna believe this.
Speaker 7: And then I laid out the whole thing for him and they're like, you're the dumbest fucking kid alive.
Speaker 1: How much would we pay for you to go school.
Speaker 7: And I was like, all right, I'm done getting tricked. Like that's why I don't I'm too stupid. No, no, And you know what, Yeah, I mean you're dumb. Don't get me wrong, You're stupid. But it's not even conspiracy theories. It's also just like do you take the time I look at you, guess did you take the time to like dive into like I can get into a conversation about like the why and why are we here and know who and the what?
Speaker 8: And you know, He's just like, I'm here for a good time. Man, I don't care. I don't care who will put us here. I don't care why worse Saturdays or the boys. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 7: What was it like when you guys just decided to jack entire, entire idea and make it your brand.
Speaker 1: For the boys?
Speaker 3: That was man like, Yeah, that was I think that. I think that I think that you guys subconscious marketing right, because honestly, like p M T. They they jump us all the time about stealing their bus, idea and ship, which is such a dumb comment, but like, because.
Speaker 8: If we do slip.
Speaker 7: By the vehicles we own, you have to the population for the boys.
Speaker 3: Like when we were first starting, I wasn't like not as anything other than like not being like a Barsel fan. I was more like I was thinking, you guys were what was it called the hive. Yeah, you guys were all like more mingling.
Speaker 7: We were like enemies, single person. Yeah, with nothing at all. It was just like they were a competitors and we hated that we had it broke.
Speaker 1: There was very few.
Speaker 7: It was like one or two websites that we even can consider like a competitor back in those days.
Speaker 8: But just traffic wise, all they did had.
Speaker 1: Their as Yeah. Yeah, Phil Murray has barstool did the day. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Early on my game was you know, it was like, yeah, you gotta have you.
Speaker 1: Gotta have drive the eye. It's gonna drive the ice for sure. To be honest, like I thought about it once.
Speaker 3: It's once before the boys started to get going and then the whole Saturdays are for the Boys thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, people are gonna think we just kind of caught that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I honestly never thought that. I think it's such a popular fire dude, No, I swear to god, it's it's a very part you knew. I knew because I I know Raybeled, I knew he kind of made it the.
Speaker 1: Knew you by the way.
Speaker 8: That yeah, yeah, the bull start.
Speaker 3: That really just we would grind in the summer. Dude was shout out vanyo fore shoutouts and dabber.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But we would just like it'd be every day we'd figure out what our schedule is going to be because I was in town, I was staying at like I was staying.
Speaker 1: At a hotel when I first signed here, and it was just me.
Speaker 3: My whole light was lit up with like red light stew lights, essentral oils, and Taylor and I were account of bill.
Speaker 1: Of buddies, That's what we called ourselves.
Speaker 3: We got hit that sauna hit that cold, hit that sauna hit that cold its real quick over recovery stuff football, that stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys are Sawna boys.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: Boys. We'll talk about in the summertimes every single night.
Speaker 3: He stayed the train in the summer, and so we trained together over Vanderbilt and we just hung out with each other literally every day.
Speaker 1: We're sending each other YouTube videos on.
Speaker 3: A law of attraction kind of McGregor motivational ship like we're hyping each other.
Speaker 1: Up every day.
Speaker 2: Cardos and high school that are like all they can think and eat and breathe is like them getting better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, us like I found I found itself, Like yeah, let's look at it. We're in the thing to right, every day.
Speaker 9: Motivational text to each other, right to God?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 9: Where to God?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 8: I said, we do that maybe once a year. Yeah, well we'll have like a big show like sell it out.
Speaker 7: And like one We'll probably text each other back and forth being like just remember like we did something tonight, like that's a big deal, and then we.
Speaker 8: Go back to never talking about that.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like that positive information.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, we we also like relatively what a couple of years ago, we said, like, guys, don't hype each other up enough.
Speaker 1: So we like, you got a gas normalize.
Speaker 8: The gas tank right here? Man, Like he'll, oh, I like that outfit.
Speaker 1: Man, you look good, you look you're like that. Yeah, I'm a big you hit me with this soon as we walked in.
Speaker 8: You're like that, Yeah I do.
Speaker 2: But I've I've grown into that over the years. I used to be a break them down twenty twenty guy. You know what I'm saying, break them down twenty nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we broken down.
Speaker 2: Then right when you're about to quit on me, I start giving a little bit of juice and then you're like, oh, maybe you don't.
Speaker 3: Really changed, Like oh this is really affecting him. Yeah, hey man, I'm joking. Then late like hey, I'm just joking, Like, well, it's not buddy, we're best fucking friends.
Speaker 8: I'm not run away joke, but once i'm I'm not.
Speaker 7: I don't even like your best friend, buddy, if I know you a little bit, but yeah, I fucking like that. I try and guess up something something on someone per day.
Speaker 2: See to me, like, the only way I can tell if I'm close to somebody is if like we'reschirpping each other.
Speaker 8: Like at the minute, you're an.
Speaker 1: Asshole to me. I'm like, we're in we're boys now, and I love it. But you seel like, hey, how's your mother? Oh she's good, she's tiring for fucking my father, that type of vibe. We're not really boys. Yeah, yeah, start happening. I'm fucking the more.
Speaker 7: Mean you are, like, the closer you are, really you know, my friend Waffle too, you know, jokes and take him like you're in the circle.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My best friend got married over the summer and at the bachelor party, he was like he was always a runner, skinny kid. At the bachelor party he looks huge. I mean we we ruined his self esteem on his own bachelor party. Showed up to the wedding maybe six weeks later, and I think he like did not eat from that time.
Speaker 4: So the wedding did That's great. Yeah, fascinating man, amazing in the tucks and it was like, I don't know how you did this, rowboat, Hey, Dan.
Speaker 1: Will caught me up.
Speaker 2: We're a Knoxville and Will caught me like putting my shun the worst angle you could ever hit.
Speaker 1: And in my head it's like it wasn't even that bad.
Speaker 2: But no, But in my head it's like I'm still seriously, like I take football seriously, My god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna like that.
Speaker 2: And I'm like Will, like these people are out of here judging me and they think all I do is podcast now, like twenty four hours to get over it.
Speaker 7: The picture the world of like getting sniped with pictures in barstool is a cold bloody.
Speaker 2: Cold business like that too, where if if I see something I'm like looking a little chubby. I'm immediately I'm that's that's the quickest way to pepper me down. Yeah, that's a way to put me in my blood.
Speaker 7: I'm delusional. So I was like, you don't look like that, Like that's it's a fucking dude. You know how I phone cameras golf, they're not like they don't work.
Speaker 1: Well, you think about yourself.
Speaker 7: You're thinking about yourself though, No, no, no, I won't oh about your official if I do actually look like that, but if I like, if I'm not that fat at the moment, I go, I'm a pretty fucking up and down guy.
Speaker 2: Up and down guy who I think like deals with that ship big cat. Yeah, well yeah, I think big cats got body dysformia.
Speaker 1: For sure. Either one right one keep saying it different ways. He's not the worst mabia I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: My bro.
Speaker 7: When he came in, he was a CrossFit guy. Yeah, we called them CrossFit cat. He was like in cheap and I remember, you know, by that point.
Speaker 1: I had been did CrossFit.
Speaker 7: Yes, I got rock solid, not as far as regular guys go. And uh, I mean I had been there for probably like three or four years. You have been there for two or three years. And I remember him being like, no, like, I'm pretty in shape. I'm gonna like I'm gonna stay in shape even when when I'm doing.
Speaker 8: The blog thing. And we were like, yeah, okay, but yeah, right, dude, the bet.
Speaker 1: Real quick.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And he's gone up and down. He's good about like he can. He rubber bands back and forth. He puts a cap on it.
Speaker 3: Where you gotta cut it off.
Speaker 1: I feel like a new cap right now. Yeah, the CV the Jodah Hill like.
Speaker 7: It, he goes down on it was on our tour bus before you guys toole that idea from barcels Well, yeah, obviously.
Speaker 3: He it was.
Speaker 7: It was the camera thing, but he was like bending over to like look in the driver's seat or something like that, and I and I, oh.
Speaker 11: God, that I mean, he just looks so wide, you know, he looked really close in the rear view mirror of the bus.
Speaker 8: You can see my face.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, because it was one of those things, was like I took that picture because I'm just working around, right, and I'm like, I don't want to put that out. That's rude for my boy, But I got it. I'm I'm bound to the dude. Yeah, so we call them Big Cat Big House because I think they were going out to Michigan or something like that, and like people were photoshopping pictures of like the.
Speaker 8: Moon and him and all this ship.
Speaker 7: But then there's pictures of me girls und I, like everybody who's been in the game for a while has had many multiple pictures of yourself.
Speaker 8: We were like, oh my god, I can't believe that's on the internet forever.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 7: My worst one of pre's pre a weight loss challenge, and it was the way of times, just me and Dan and I mean, I have a set of hits like I'm fucking set on the phone, and like the hits with the nips were like like fucking puffy, like eighties porn starting good good, good puff on them.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the one where they slope up.
Speaker 7: Exactly like an RNG tan mom, yeah a little, and they fucking that's the one of these and I think that's unfair because that's pre weight loss challenge.
Speaker 3: Well that's what I mean. Sometimes you just look those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are but then but then like you know what.
Speaker 8: Like four weeks later, you were like down thirty five.
Speaker 3: The gear.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I'll be brushing my teeth at nighttime, just looking at myself with my shirt off, being like you fat piece of ship, and I'll look over at baby.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get this thing right. Don't sleep on the boy. Now, I'm gonna get this thing tight and I'll turn it around. Bro Togain.
Speaker 3: Summertime, Like I see something, I'm like, play into it, have the most fun with it, and I'm like, all right, it's time to fucking tighten.
Speaker 1: A matter of time.
Speaker 2: The thing you tweet die starts tomorrow. It's probably number one tweet right now.
Speaker 3: There's something like I love watching a big cat do his thing on the internet, Like he'll like when he takes bad images and he's like, please delete this.
Speaker 8: It's like that. You got to run into it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna beat, never gonna be if you want to live on it, you gotta learn your embrace.
Speaker 7: You can either ignore it if you if you can, you know, if you got the mental fortitude to it, or you gotta lean into it. Because trying to fight it, trying to be like no the angles off or no, no, no, that's not then people go in for the kill the worst because scream shots last forever. And now I know you're really I know that bothers you you know, like.
Speaker 2: Will when I was like, Yo, what the fuck did you put that thing out there? That photo were originally talking about, goes, hey, you want me to delete it? I'm like, there's already eighty.
Speaker 1: There's already eighty comments on there is gonna fucking disappear, like there's some screenshots out there right now with that's.
Speaker 7: Little in there talking with pictures or like, you know, a bad, bad photo whatever, it's a horrendous photo.
Speaker 1: Put put it off, remember.
Speaker 8: Because also you got your you know, your guys is I.
Speaker 1: Don't need to see it right now. Fucking put it back up.
Speaker 7: Your guys standard is way off, you know, like your your ship's warped, professional athlete, but this ship's a little warped to this ship's it was a little off.
Speaker 1: Oh you're looking for it, and to look it up, it's not even that bad.
Speaker 7: Taylor.
Speaker 1: And in my opinion, Taylor saw a couple of comments and oh yeah, I let it breathe too much. I let it breathe much.
Speaker 2: We We were then like Big Cat because Big Cat his whole.
Speaker 8: Come on, bro, He's like, He's like, bro, I still played on thinking what.
Speaker 1: Does that even mean? Like, don't get tessive about that coming. I'm just telling you that's unpacking this year. We haven't talked about it.
Speaker 8: We haven't talked about it.
Speaker 1: We were unpacking. Because here's what I thought. He was like, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Every day all right, I'll stay out of the body shaming game with Taylor, even though this man has zero limit when.
Speaker 1: He chirps other people.
Speaker 3: But because it's like, because I'm thinking, Okay, if it's a I'm still a pro athlete thing, I'm thinking brothers photos of me out there when I'm like still playing and taking you serious because if like you see comments and it's like other people are controlling that part of you caring, that's my thing. So yeah, when you got mad, I'm thinking, like what, dude, Like, who cares? Is like I care because other people think that I'm not taking you serious. It's like, well, are you taking a serious? Are you seventeen percent body fat?
Speaker 1: Then? Who gives a fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I get what you're saying, and I don't disagree with what your thought process is. My thing was is mentally, I'm not I was not ready to accept that photo being out there. You know what I'm saying, like every growth on my end, it needs to happen. I'm going through something that's like, that's been a thing. So I was like swirls oh, I was eleven or twelve, I've been like, you know, you've been a little been off.
Speaker 1: It's alignment that wind hits you kind of pull the shirt like that, which.
Speaker 3: Which I know my love handles all the time.
Speaker 1: I lower good because it's my insecurity is projecting on you. And if I do it to you, I'm just doing it to you.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting out there forty much yound fifty and sixty thousand followers congrauts.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's a lot of more. It's a lot of followies. No, I'm just saying. It's literally I've already unpacked it with myself, right.
Speaker 8: But down for an hour, we're all.
Speaker 3: Words.
Speaker 9: I went home.
Speaker 1: I looked at myself in the mih you look fine. It's bad lighting.
Speaker 7: You know. You give me some word crazy to be because you're literally a very well paid professional athlete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, who cares what it looks like?
Speaker 8: Dude? Your body is doing what he needs to do at the highest fucking level.
Speaker 1: I've always I've always proud of myself.
Speaker 2: And you know this of like being off its a lineman, but keeping a little body fat percide. You know what I'm saying, Like, maybe I look good with a uniform on. That's that's always who cares how you perform, It's really how he looks. In my opinion, we had a guy named Joe Casey and our team talk about a bad bodyballer.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna gonna, Oh, no, you, he's you and some we're watching TV right now. You're just gonna he's just gonna catch a straight balloof.
Speaker 10: You have said that a dozen times on this shows of nowhere. But you know, I'm trying to keep the main thing the main thing, And I will say, we needed this. You might have unpacked, you might have more than me because I already been care of it.
Speaker 8: You see, it made me mad.
Speaker 1: I know, Here's what I was seeing when all went down. I was like, Will's not handling this.
Speaker 2: If Will had enough sleep having a newborn baby, I'm sure he probably handled us a little bit differently. Was like me getting upset about it because that's not like you words had shoulders hardly.
Speaker 1: No, it was like, what the hell, man, we're sitting there doing ours.
Speaker 2: Bro, we were right about to do Coach Eckler on our spring spring Bus the Spring Tree.
Speaker 1: You can go look at it right now on YouTube. It's unbelievable. Uh. And I look at him. I go, God like, I'm like fucking bumped. And I showed it to him and Will was like, hey, what are you mad about? Like your Facebook we're like gets mad at gets upset with me about being upset. And then I said, there, I kind of just looking at it. You know, when you get you catch a bullet and you're kind of just like many times this is tough, and Will goes, man, your energy is all off right now, and I'm like, that's not making it any better in my head. You can kind of feel the vibe to in the beginning of what I said was I said, so difficult, and I keep it around to you.
Speaker 2: It's so difficult because you got the boys out there too, and they're all three good time, and you're like you're getting your own demons. Like I don't want to kill the vibe for the boys, but I will.
Speaker 1: Said Bro take a joke.
Speaker 3: Taylor. Taylor goes, I'm still saying, I don't call your girl crazy? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Oh? Bro, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 8: But what I do?
Speaker 1: I walked away because in my head faster was this the entire the rest of the day hundred I was like, right now, No, I think we have think.
Speaker 3: I think it's very Yeah, I think I said the photo We're chilling out at Tennessee's practice, and in my head, I know, I'm thinking to myself, Okay, I do understand some of Taylor's and securities.
Speaker 1: With the body stuff. What you're fucking three hundred pounds ndred percent? Feel good?
Speaker 3: You just said you're seventy percent looks better than me as a three ten cat, And literally I don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: I look, I was still lovely, getting like mad, like I'm no, I'm trying to you know, like I'm cool now, okay, I'm just trying to tell the stories.
Speaker 3: I know you need me to look down back about I don't know, I don't need I'm looking men.
Speaker 1: I go, I go, hey, you think Taylor carerif I post this photo to Jack because because because.
Speaker 3: Out of my body that circulates, I'm like in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: I'll look terrible. That's a tough photo too, and like you.
Speaker 3: Know, we we banged back and forth, and I looked to Jack and I go, do you think Taylor would care? Like? Should I ask Taylor if I can post this photo? I'm thinking myself, what do I got to ask myself if they was gonna be all right?
Speaker 1: I posted this photo like it should be all good? And Jack was like, Jack was like, no, he won't care, Bro, I won't pull works in your mouth.
Speaker 3: I won't pull wort to him out. No, No, what did you say?
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 3: Fair?
Speaker 1: I how I should have handled it? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I've never been trying to throw you on the boss.
Speaker 3: Am I imagine I felt like I had permission, but I was thinking should I go over to Taylor and ask post?
Speaker 2: I think at that moment I would have looked at him and like not only would have been like no, I've been like damn, I gotta leave here right now and start working out what happened.
Speaker 3: Unless you saw a couple of comments first, because I really.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't think I was out of the photo.
Speaker 2: I didn't even look at the comments in the beginning himself. It was all your Hey, listen, this is the biggest battle you.
Speaker 1: Got up here.
Speaker 3: I told you I could go. I'm gonna put it out there. I'm gonna let it eat whenever he sees it. Then we'll kind of know.
Speaker 2: And I wish we're gone after our last part because the pot of the day brings it out.
Speaker 3: I saw a look on his face, and yeah, there's there's definitely truth to I was probably ready for him to be a little abrasive, and I might have already thought how I was gonna handle in my head, like he should be able to take this joke, And you've.
Speaker 1: Already got your answer right there whether you should have.
Speaker 6: Like, but.
Speaker 1: When you said, hey, I still play, I was like no. Even when I was talking to you, I was, I was looking funny getting off the bus and we'll gee, looky.
Speaker 2: When I was talking to you, I was, I was trying to word the way I worded it when we first unpacked. This was like, I don't want to be a dick, but like like you're and are exactly it's hard.
Speaker 9: It's like one of us takes our careers right now.
Speaker 1: Why you facts For a couple of reasons, oh yeah, yeah, for sure. But I'm saying, what does that mean? Why does that still?
Speaker 2: What that means is your boy needs to do a little more therapy means your ownership. But that's what you But I would like to say the way you handled it and the way you know me. I know it's because there was lack of sleep.
Speaker 1: I know you're tired. You you suffer two hours on the way home. You have no you've a new baby. Ye know. I know when I bro reason man, I quit doing nicotine those little have you ever had zins?
Speaker 3: Hang on? Hang on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do apologize. I just want to put that out there. I apologize. That's good. I'm glad we had this moment. I'm happy, and I don't know what apologize. If it went a different way again, I wish I had a better chance to laugh at myself and that I wish I would will happen again.
Speaker 9: This is for the boys.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Like shout out cross Country mortgage no free shout outs. Look in a complicated world, it's hard to know who to trust. But when it comes to your mortgage, there's only one answer, and that's the boys. Across Country Mortgage. They have flexible loan links, a crazy amount of dedicated low officers, and even guaranteed closing meaning they pay the daily closing fees. Cross Country Mortgage has a team of loan officers dedicated to getting you the best possible loan terms available. They have an average close time of twenty one days, which is ridiculously fast. If you're familiar at all with the housing game, you're looking at at least a month to get your closing stuff call to get your closing costs done. They got a wide variety of loan types. Sourich means they've got everything to cover everyone, and they're going to give away free barstool and Cross Country Mortgage sweatshirts when you sign up to refi or get pre approval while supplies last. Go to cross Country Mortgage dot com slash barstool so Cross Country Mortgage can take care of you through the home buying process. Cross Country Mortgage LLC in MLS three zero two nine, All loan subject to underwriting approval www dot NMLS Consumer access dot org.
Speaker 7: You've reached a point with pictures instead on the internet, like being around each other so much? Yeah, Yeah, and we're like, brother, there's a comfortable I mean, if it's in your head, it's one thing. But like when it's the comments and the rest of the internet, like, it's hard. I mean that just sucks you up. But also when it's happened like twenty five times, eventually you're like, yeah, man, I don't know that picture didn't look God at me.
Speaker 10: Not.
Speaker 8: My body's ugly.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, you know. Whenever I get juice sub one day and then I'm just gonna be standing there.
Speaker 3: In front of you when I when I retire, I'm not gonna be in my boxer.
Speaker 1: It's just like, Willy, you're fucking fifteen whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when when guys retire like offensive linemen and retire like this guy.
Speaker 1: We had Eric wood on here and he looked unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he looks like a different person, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they were showing pictures of him before pull up a picture of Eric would work quick his ship up.
Speaker 1: He was still like Joe and fat where he had like the pink spots on a ship. Yeah, that's kind of fat.
Speaker 3: Joe Thomas was a joemas they're one one B. But I think Joe Thomas had a I think Joe Thomas had.
Speaker 8: A very public one, so fat he got a kind of ship yeah, the rosation. Yeah yeah, let me say.
Speaker 1: You guys, Yeah dude.
Speaker 7: Actually I met Eric Wood on the first uh great tour. I went with PMC on that really with him and fucking uh.
Speaker 1: Related that was the one. Do you have a bit of a vibe?
Speaker 8: Huh yeah, yeah, let me tell you yeah yeah, now I see it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Nobody in the world has more doppelgangers than this cat right here. Really, why do you think that is? Because I looked like I look like no one. I looked like nothing. I'm just like an animals that we got to get that like the classic kids, we call it the final verse.
Speaker 3: Now, you guys, doppel gang whoever? Somebody posted him last week and there's like four show had that one.
Speaker 7: It was that was the spot on that That was the coom Ad German commentad Coomad, that one.
Speaker 1: Is that one, the one looks the most like me. I'm trying to say this, Mabia, it's a.
Speaker 8: This cat looks exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like it looks like four people.
Speaker 7: That's final bird, bro, It's it's it's German dude doing a direct ad that is fucking fight told burg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dide, you got that Eastern European Irish like I got it all.
Speaker 1: Bro, you look like it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, if you're what, you look like me, unless you're Samy Watkins, in which case you also look like me.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's a white Sammy Watkins.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: One was crazy, the ornoyed, the big cat one spot on Hank was spot on, fucking uh was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Hey, go to the top rones. Hey that's a tough yeah whatever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That one at the bottom crop yeah yeah, look at that one. Crazy. Yeah, that's so funny. There is the one of the embarrassing parts of mine. Who it's that she's like?
Speaker 7: So I think it was the league of their own chickens dottys their own That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: An is super talented, by the way.
Speaker 7: I want to beat him when I grow up. Man, he's he's I can't believe I can't find do We have some good ones?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 8: The worst one of me was the one that's with the one of the girl a girl.
Speaker 7: Girl, this ill one yet like this poor girl this this point, I feel so awful of this girl pop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is just like that one.
Speaker 8: That's the one that looks the most like me. And this cat, the guy with the hat, he's a new one. He's a good, die hard one that's more tough for her.
Speaker 1: Then, Yeah, that's tough for her. That's the kind of girl that goes to the bar like tries to put out and get shut down. That's a tough I want to I don't know'sne of us. When the boy said the picture that girl needs like s picture, I feel.
Speaker 3: Terrible to bring it up.
Speaker 2: You know those girls though, and are a little thicker, a little more manly looking, and they're like down immediately, and you're like.
Speaker 3: If you don't pick them, they're ready to cock block. Friend, Yeah, you're way for your bites, bullet.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the camera, those ladies, what's up with themselves?
Speaker 8: I'd be like, kids you on Broadway.
Speaker 1: To night, I was gonna.
Speaker 8: I've had not not not too many ladies like that, but a couple.
Speaker 7: And I've told one of those when I was younger, where like I picked up her leg to put on my shoulder, and I played hockey when I was younger, and I was like, I swear guys, I.
Speaker 1: Was picked up my hockey bag. I was like, that was with the legs man? Was that of want or necessity that you chose to take that woman hose out of fucking beers? Baby hog? Type of count tip in the night time?
Speaker 8: That is so just saying.
Speaker 2: I would hear from my buddies all the time in college and this is actually one yem and did not partake in.
Speaker 1: Was like they would say who could bring the biggest girl home?
Speaker 8: And they'd have you know, I get.
Speaker 1: Twenty five girl.
Speaker 8: But that's like I've heard, I've heard of these games.
Speaker 1: I've never no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: But I'm thinking of a chick that like some of the football players will bring home. They call her flipper, yes, and they would just take turns. They call her flipper. Bro. Why you'd be sitting in the living room eating pizza, somebody come in and tapping all the boys in quincy and I would sit there Quincy and I.
Speaker 8: Was I never got that either. I wasn't a fan of that.
Speaker 7: Well just yes, but also what it's even more than that when it's like your next, your next, Like that's a weird thing to me.
Speaker 9: She's just kind of there, like.
Speaker 1: Everybody right everywhere.
Speaker 8: Story I'm doing a bustle with the boys episode.
Speaker 1: I don't worry about the girl who Comparatively, I say, I'm gonna bail on the shirt. I'm usually a pretty quick to bail on the shirt.
Speaker 3: Got you did?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: You know that story about the the chick who fucked everybody on the suns like last year?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know weird weird flex. It's a weird deal. It's a weird deal.
Speaker 7: He's the seventh guy. He just wanted to make out with her. I was like, why, he's like just gonna think kiss, we kiss. I can't get make out with me for a little bit. Was that on she was talking about that.
Speaker 1: Pulled her up?
Speaker 7: She's got a lot of make up, bro, Yeah no, I've checked out her only fan.
Speaker 1: She can get done.
Speaker 7: I thought she was rather uh, I'm actually her in Yeah, but I'm saying like I thought she would have been like freaky deky, you're seeing some ship you've never seen.
Speaker 8: Before about you. You wouldn't you wouldn't hit bro, I fucking whoever? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Whoever?
Speaker 8: Maybe not maybe not after the whole sun steeling like, I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 2: Imagine being without social media and people don't know, like people back in the day used to go fuck the entire Boston Celtics.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 11: Girl.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, imagine having to be like you show up and hey, this is this is Christina and the locker rooms just met you before one of your buddies gives you that fucking bump.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, that's the girl we all tang and he's that. They're saying, as I do.
Speaker 3: What a y But almost isn't it?
Speaker 7: Almost like ignorance is bliss, Like we live in this world now you can leave it there, baby, a little bit nice.
Speaker 1: I'm also gonna say something. I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm I'm gonna do it. I've been eyeing it for a while. There's a water down here, it's half drink. I'm gonna drink there.
Speaker 8: Literally, just.
Speaker 1: Man, that's awesome we're talking about but.
Speaker 8: I'm drinking random water Town bicycle time.
Speaker 1: Girl that everyone like kind of marries, but yeah, like somebody.
Speaker 7: Marries everybody, right, and like because of social media, you know these things, or you stay connected, like you used to fuck somebody or date somebody and you break up and then they're like fucking gone, but now you continue to follow her and you see her marriage pictures and her and her baby pictures, and you're like that girl who like we fucked uh in the porta potty predos and it's like nobody needs to know.
Speaker 1: Nobody needs to know.
Speaker 7: You know, everybody does their dirt, everyone has their wild times and their mistakes and shit. But social media keeps you all connected and you can see it and you can talk about it.
Speaker 8: It's like I can message you and be like, oh, that girl, guess what I did to her?
Speaker 7: And it's like I should never have an opportunity to blow up because you fell in love with that girl for whatever reason.
Speaker 8: I know, Like he doesn't know.
Speaker 7: I remember, man, this uh this was I guess this wasn't social media really related. But my freshman year roommate who I got paired up with ended up being like my best friend ever and he uh ends it you're a.
Speaker 1: Work friend baby, hilarious.
Speaker 9: I just saw the.
Speaker 7: But there was a girl from my high school who also went to college with us, and he came home one day it's like first semester and he's like, I'm like this girl, man, like I love her. You got to meet this girl and I met she is a ten, she's this, she's that, and we end up like I meet her for the first time and I was like, oh my god, like, let me tell you some stories about her from high school. And they were just filthy, filthy stories in the woods, people doing god awful things to her. And I remember I was like, do I tell him or do I not like because he seemed to love this girl, but I was like, I think I gotta tell him, and I give him the scoop and he got like real quiet and he was like, boy, I wish I didn't know that. He was like, I know you had to tell me, but like it was more like I just wish that wasn't the case.
Speaker 3: I wish this wasn't reality.
Speaker 7: I would never say nothing, not really, but also but also I do remember being like, I don't think she was. Also, I don't care if you funk around and you have a you do some crazy things. I think she was kind of like a sketchy or chick.
Speaker 1: Sure beer, I think now I'm gonna drink.
Speaker 8: This green team Okay, Okay, here's Jack, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Would you tell your boy?
Speaker 1: I mean you did.
Speaker 7: Mine was a little more like, and I was right because they ended up still dating each other and they were like a horrible toxic relationship that I was like, that's it was more like you stay away from the chick and also maybe to to enforce it, like let me tell you something, yeah, like things that happened to her face in the woods.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I don't I don't think I would tell anybody.
Speaker 1: Thirteenth.
Speaker 9: I don't think I would tell like Rocky dude.
Speaker 3: I don't think I.
Speaker 7: Would just tell you, like, hey, this girl you like has so yeah, she said sex to somebody before. Man whatever, Yeah, you know, I guess what we've all done disgusting ship before.
Speaker 8: Why do I have to blow this throw up by her back?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's obviously a level to it, but I think no, I'm a big like, that's not my business, a huge stay out of it.
Speaker 8: You know, relationships you never know.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: We we confronted because I I'm a I wouldn't want to know. I usually do what I would want done to me, As Jesus taught us, I wouldn't want that's.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 8: I knew, I knew a guy who like his I was kind of like a part of their crew.
Speaker 7: But him and his like real close friends confronted him and told him, you know, your girl has been cheating like prolifically on you, and he like kind of knew already and whatever, like was okay with it or didn't think he you know, didn't want to break up with her or whatever, and he was. He was kind of like mad because he was like, now, you guys know that I know, and if I let this continue on, you guys think I'm like a chump. And I would have rather continued where like you guys stayed out of my ship and I did what I wanted to do with my relationship, but.
Speaker 8: Now it's like I didn't.
Speaker 7: For whatever reason, he didn't mind that he was getting cheated on, but he does mind all of his boys knowing and clowning him and talking about it. So that you brought it up, go yeah, yeah, yeah, would you tell I.
Speaker 3: Think I would start no if if if the situations like you explained, like if Taylor was like, yeah, I met this chick, she's just ten, she's this, she's a she's awesome, she's cool. And if we're all hanging out and stuff, and it's all if everything's all job and I just see the boy really likes her, I probably wouldn't tell. Now, if they had something that goes on or happens where it's like, all right, he's kind of questioning.
Speaker 7: Her, or.
Speaker 3: On top of it, there's other reasons, then I think I might tell, right, just.
Speaker 8: As a little incentive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they end up blossoming and it ends up being awesome and my and my man's happy, then that's really all that matters.
Speaker 1: Right, because yeah, I'm kind of thinking of the same thing. It does suck when people know.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's fucking a lot if you want to be one of the boys, Like you want to be one of the boys, and if you really like somebody and then something happens right and you're sitting around him like, yeah, I don't want to look like a bitch being around him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is a lot of people are always like, just don't embarrass me, Like I don't want, you know, people to know whatever it may be, just don't embarrass.
Speaker 8: But when everyone's embarrassed, it's tough to I.
Speaker 3: Can see somebody telling you from the jump because it's like, you know, there's like an unspoken bro code.
Speaker 1: Had that happen.
Speaker 3: They might think that they're told you.
Speaker 1: You might think that, like, I need to tell him, you know, not thinking about everything. Yeah, what were you happy about it? You had somebody telling you hurt and hurt because you Yeah, there was a dB on my team at Michigan, and I.
Speaker 2: Was I started dating this hard college football teams hard football team is hard.
Speaker 3: It was just you.
Speaker 8: He was just telling you who else she slept with or like, so like was.
Speaker 2: Dating her, and it was kind of like not, we weren't really talking like telling people. It was kind of like all we're kind of figuring out, Yeah, i'll be your boyfriend, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You're into her type of thing. Yeah, it was into her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And obviously I know this dude, not only playing with him, but I've seen this dude in the shower, so i know exactly what the fuck he's packing.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna give you a little spoiler alert. It was a piece.
Speaker 3: This dude.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say her name because we're actually low key still friends this day. And he goes, oh, you're dating so and so, and go yeah I am, And he goes, oh, I had that girl taking my trash out.
Speaker 9: Fucking so sorry that half of like the world like I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You never heard that, and.
Speaker 7: Is dying of thirst and Will's just filling all over.
Speaker 1: Grab some water there.
Speaker 2: I thought that was when I kind of just this dude's gys like, I have me taking my trail, Okay, I'll be right back, and I grabbed my phone.
Speaker 1: I call him Mike, and I go, I get.
Speaker 8: Mad at her.
Speaker 1: She didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 8: Yelling at her somebody before me, what a word?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, I actually do.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: There might be a little bit of a responsibility if you're going to date someone. It's like just so you know, made on your team, I have history with them. Yeah, she was kind of she was just hoping that you hear you on that came you here.
Speaker 1: Dude's talking about this stuff all the time.
Speaker 8: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I mean college college.
Speaker 8: Ye's got to be a lot of overlap right on.
Speaker 1: A college team for sure, but even in the NFL.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You were with her type talk conversations right right next to each other, and I'm like, damn shit, I do not miss being singles.
Speaker 7: From Yah, that's going to be I mean being single and having like a high profile lifestyle. We talk about this a lot on our show too, Like the pre pre uh, pre social media, pre Internet, where things were like even forget about dating and sex, like just hanging out, having a good time. You could drink to drugs whenever you had were interested in. There was no worry and how it's like you can't do anything. Everybody knows everybody's business.
Speaker 2: Imagine going back in time though, and I bet there's people doing drinking, drugs all that stuff. Were still kind of paranoid, like what if somebody finds out? There's always a level of you go back and be like, hey, if you only know what's gonna happen in teny years, buddy, you were worried.
Speaker 7: They were worried about like one person from your town walking in and seeing you and gossiping.
Speaker 8: To like right at church or some shit whatever. Yeah, and that was what fro freaked you out.
Speaker 7: Imagine, I gotta say, in the little experience I have of its athletes, speaking of twenty years ago, we had Robin on the show, and any stream case Rodman did not seem like they had any cares at all about being found out. He was telling a story I was seen abut this earlier when we were talking about like, oh, you don't know who you marryed all that shit, when he was saying that after practice they'd go to some hotel bar and there would be guys there with their wives being like, Yo, will you take her upstairs and fuck her?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Wha what?
Speaker 1: Like? I remember I'd grab like.
Speaker 7: Three guys wives, I'd go upstairs, I fuck them, I'd send them back down to their husband.
Speaker 1: It was loose.
Speaker 7: I remember thinking, I'm truly, genuinely to this day, I still think the last person on the planet Earth I would want to fuck my girl is Dennis Robin. If I had to make a list of like the actual individuals, I think my last one.
Speaker 1: That's probably a harder one. Right by the way, I don't want to come out of my head, that was probably number one.
Speaker 9: I'll be honest.
Speaker 8: Whatever whatever the worms got going on through.
Speaker 1: His blood might be Fuck.
Speaker 8: It's a horse, right he We sat down almost did I think he was already in the studio.
Speaker 1: We get almost like a horse.
Speaker 7: We come in, he's already sitting there. We both sit down and we're like, I don't even know if we got high. Nice to meet you's out and he goes you have been to a horse show?
Speaker 1: Horse No.
Speaker 7: In fact, in the Pacific Northwest in America, there's a lot of them. He was like, he's like, bro, I'll get you a list. He was like, I'll get you a horse by two thirds all the spots. It was crazy, and you gotta taking care of you.
Speaker 1: You need a horse. Guy on the uh, you want to go to practice.
Speaker 3: We had a I had a teammate in Washington who these these white dudes would the swingers, right swinger swingers, cup swinger families. These white dudes would have my teammate over and he would sit there and fuck their wives, bro, while they watched.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 1: Where to god holders, I don't know. That's the definition of being a cup, a white rock, or a white stone sitting out in your front yard. That means you're a swinger.
Speaker 5: That we heard.
Speaker 3: We'll be over.
Speaker 8: Being open a little bit like a foot open that one like we're open for business.
Speaker 1: You can, yeah.
Speaker 3: I heard sometimes like.
Speaker 7: If you keep your car keys on the left on the bar. There's all kinds of signals. Apparently we know all of them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's.
Speaker 7: I think the same way that like foot fetishes seem to be like par for the course now, which.
Speaker 1: I really wish I had, But keep going.
Speaker 7: I I think, like we know so much about swinging these signals and ship. I think there's a lot more swingers than we realize. I think that's a bigger thing. Like I think if you know all the details of a fetish or a kink, that it means that there's so much that it's like not underground anymore. I think there's a lot of dudes out there just like watching their girl get fucked and vice versa.
Speaker 1: That's that's.
Speaker 8: The fact that we know about cares and pineapple.
Speaker 1: Business and who's done it. And yes, I have pumpus grass looking in the mirror every day. Yeah, but I remember when I heard that story. I was so I can throw him for a loop. I was like, are you serious. We'd sit up in special teams and he'd either show me photos or tell me a story, and.
Speaker 8: That was like he would be the one sucking them, right, Yeah, he's not the one watching.
Speaker 1: He's not the one watching. Although it's kind of a well all, it's a weird deal.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you think about it, if you think about it, you like watching porn, right, you like watching some girl get banged, if you are cool with it, like I guess the ultimate would be like I'm watching my girl do porn. If you're cool, if you're if you're would the path I'm almost I'm more. It's just like my own insecurity about it. I mean, it probably be cool to watch you fuck around. That's awesome, but I don't want you to do it. I'm gonna be jealous of it.
Speaker 1: But if here's that relationship is probably not gonna work out. Yeah, if you both remember, you gonna know right, you keep doing new things. Yeah, hey, let's try it. Okay, we did it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's try this now, Let's try that now. And finally you're in fucking gimp out fits in a blue ful of fifty people ordering.
Speaker 1: Who's in your mouth. It's not worth it that you got like like that.
Speaker 7: You should save some of the regular taboo stuff. Yeah down the road, you know what I mean. You gotta wait in one of the back pocket.
Speaker 1: It's only hard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Don't you like I'm a little bored, Like, okay, just do reverse cowgirl for a second, what I'm saying, or that can fix it.
Speaker 8: Pace yourself. It's a marathon marathon.
Speaker 1: That was like, and that's how you that's how you make it in marriage and doing that, dude.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 12: There's character Jenna.
Speaker 7: Maroni who's so like fucking weird that towards the like she's always she's constantly doing. She ends up fucking like fucking uh a drag version of herself. And they end up like start dating, falling in love and constantly doing all kinds of weird.
Speaker 1: Statistical is that, yeah, you fucking fell in love with yourself. You go just a character from themself and uh. And at the end, they like they fall in love.
Speaker 7: And they start trying to do a the relationship hip and they like have like a they fall asleep on the couch together, and then they were like are we oh babe, I think we're doing it.
Speaker 1: We're fucking normally.
Speaker 7: The thing they could do is like be normal to start shopping malls together and they naps on the couch together.
Speaker 8: I think if you start two extreme, you just work backwards.
Speaker 1: It's a circle. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, eventually you just end up being on the couch, not fucking eventually not.
Speaker 1: It's cool when those relationships start off, though pretty crazy. There's probably no better feeling than that first few times. Oh my god, you just meet him and you're like, hey, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: And you kind of go back.
Speaker 1: You're playing you know what I'm saying, You're playing in that mode with that girl, like how am I getting each other?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, it's like, what am I gonna trick you into thinking I'm a good enough dude to sleep with?
Speaker 8: Is always that, like.
Speaker 3: You're getting well up two rounds of yourself and you're like, yeah, I'm a fucking beast like this, you know when it sure, but movie.
Speaker 1: The first round is tough though. If you're really you go wan get in the bathroom before. But like, I'm not to get this thing a marathon.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, wait wait wait in a bar you've gone to You've met a girl, gone to the bar and taking myself a hole right now, came and then went home and fund your So you should be on a list.
Speaker 2: This has like when I was like in college and I was like texting somebody or whatever, and I knew, like this might own, that this might happen.
Speaker 1: This is a strong possibility. But for the first time, we're gonna imprint on Yeah, we're gonna do this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, if it's like two in the afternoon, we're not going out till eight, I would absolutely go crank before.
Speaker 8: But but you know the problem with that is is what I would do the same thing.
Speaker 7: We get say we're getting a little hot and have you in the text game right, and she's sending the pictures.
Speaker 1: Like I'm with you. You get no, I don't think you're gonna be with She's like we're going this blah.
Speaker 7: Blah blah, and and I'd be like, fuck, god damn, She's I can't wait this and I fucking id craik too, and I'd be like, I don't know, Friday night, lights son and night.
Speaker 3: I'm yes, That's why I never would do it, because I know how my post clarity I have to stop, dude, like the post if the post. Once the post nut clarity comes, I'm like, oh, I don't got to hit me. I'm good.
Speaker 8: I'm not call right now.
Speaker 3: To post unt clarity.
Speaker 7: After you've been talking a big game where you're like game things that I couldn't do in any lifetime.
Speaker 1: And now I'm like, no, no, no.
Speaker 8: I would like I've read erotica to like get up my sex game and I.
Speaker 7: Say things man that I'll put that on a quote I read erotica. I'd like, bro, I'll fucking come in. I'll turn you inside out. I guess what you're coming in. I'm coming in and getting six pumps missionary. I'm going to sleep.
Speaker 3: No, but I feel like people should.
Speaker 7: I think most reasonable people know that what you're saying in sexting and what's gonna happen, there's gonna be a gap between what really happens and what though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, verse the movie. Yeah, here's the trailer. This ship looks all the highlights movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of bad parts.
Speaker 7: You yeah, you know the first Yeah, it's like the it's like the extra like forty five minutes of Wedding Crashers.
Speaker 8: That's like, oh my god, oh.
Speaker 1: Laugh there forty five minutes the Wedding Crashers isn't great.
Speaker 8: Like the last forty five minutes you don't. Like there's Wedding Crashers.
Speaker 1: Three with the Brazilian quin twins from the game, like that part.
Speaker 8: Wedding Crashers is.
Speaker 7: A comedy for like thirty minutes, and the rest is like a romantic movie about.
Speaker 1: And then we go to the funeral.
Speaker 7: The funeral parts funny, but it's also like, holy shit, I forgot we have another, like thirty minutes of where we got to crash. The funerals it's twenty five are definitely funnier than the rest, but the rest by it's still great.
Speaker 1: I think you're totally off.
Speaker 2: I think you're totally off on whinny crashers. One movie you could say that about is Anchorman two when he goes blind with.
Speaker 1: Sun, but I don't remember too well enough to criticize it.
Speaker 8: Akerman two you can probably say that about whatever, whatever, He's got great parts.
Speaker 1: How many how many times you've watched Anchorman two? Probably three or four? Yeah, you watch it quite a bit.
Speaker 3: But I feel like three or four, Like Taylor, probably the same job as Meet Them. This is the best movie that's gonna come out, And you sitting watching and you're like they.
Speaker 1: Were kind of forced.
Speaker 3: There was a run with the fight in the park, the second fight, like, I don't even know what you.
Speaker 1: Come in.
Speaker 8: I don't think I've ever seen that.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, but have you done a one minute man on your fucking wedding crasher take?
Speaker 1: I haven't murders. I think he'll actually get a pulse of Ikerman.
Speaker 8: There are way more people that you guys than you guys realize who agree with me.
Speaker 1: No, I just agree it's right. I think there is.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying I've.
Speaker 1: Been an hour longer if it wanted to be with you, but there is an hour.
Speaker 7: Good facts on the internet that does think like, excuse me that wedding crashes is too long because in that era, like like this is why I think Old School is like the funniest movie ever because it's an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Gus, I'll do it again for another minute. But well, okay, so what part like.
Speaker 7: Like like Old School to me is ninety minutes and there's no fucking fluff, there's no nonsense. It's funny, laugh out of funny, like from beginning to end. And I think wedding crashers became like a it's like a rom car.
Speaker 8: It's it's yeah, it becomes like a rom common sense.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't think, but I don't I don't either.
Speaker 7: I love but I think that there are com rams, and I think there are rom coms, and I think that that era was a lot of comedy movies and then some com rams, but this one went full blown rom com.
Speaker 2: I think it's a com ram. I think something like Fools Gold is a nice rom com. So like the whole time, how my favorite rom to get Yeah, stupid Love also for.
Speaker 1: Three hours on.
Speaker 8: You can call it crazy to love a rom com is almost disrespectful.
Speaker 7: That's just that's just like a beautiful masterpiece of a movie, real horn.
Speaker 3: I almost think that movie to really good.
Speaker 7: It's like some deep ship. I think rom coms are great.
Speaker 1: I think that's not such a rape.
Speaker 7: The pedophilia and I guess, well, yeah, and the girl with the daughter and the kids, the babysitter, the sister and the brother.
Speaker 1: Boy girl who is a little hard.
Speaker 9: It's a little hard.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 7: But I think I think rom coms are great. I think How to Lose a Guy in ten Days is.
Speaker 8: The pinnacle, goes to Christmas Past. There's a great a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: But mcconaughean it right, and you would hate to hear that, but I think you know it because he knows. That's why he was like, I'm done doing this.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna went on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get a true, true Detective if he didn't win his nfller Fridge movie. I love it.
Speaker 8: I watch every I watch every space movie like ever. Oh, I watched the worst one in the new movie.
Speaker 1: Moonfall is.
Speaker 7: The worst motion picture you'll ever set your eye feel. It is a catastrophe of a movie.
Speaker 8: And I love all of that ship. I can watch any space movie and and you.
Speaker 7: Sell your favorite one probably I mean tech like to be honest, like Apollo thirteen and probably my favorite. But that's just like a real fucking story that was real ass life. So I think that one's like the best.
Speaker 8: But as far like yeah, like sci fi type space movies, it's probably Interstellar off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: The Interstellar, the scene where he's crying looking at his kids. So he did an interview on Thistle, So he.
Speaker 2: Did that and at the first take, but they go in, they usually talk about what they're gonna do, and I guess he handed a note to the director and said we're doing it right now because he I guess he had like he had it in him and he was like, I just gotta do this run or getting so he was seeing the take they took, was him seeing that footage for the first time. Wow, low key goosebumps, right, I.
Speaker 1: Was just tell my story. I'll be honest here.
Speaker 7: We were talking about it before you were asking me. I was crying listening to a podcast today. Ye listening to Bert and Tom doing Two Bears, and they were telling some story about Bert once, like it was some gift that he was he was giving out money, being the generous guy that he is to these people, and he said, what are you gonna spend the money on?
Speaker 8: And this guy said, I wasn't able to.
Speaker 7: Throw my daughter a birthday party, but now I'll be able to, and now I'll be able to be the father that she thinks I am.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 7: And Bert has always said on his shows that he's been traveling so much for like the last twenty whatever years, that there's a lot of times he missed family moments.
Speaker 8: And feels like guilty about it.
Speaker 7: So he starts getting choked up, and Sigura starts getting choked up, and then it was like silent for like thirty full seconds on the podcast, to the point that I thought, like my phone was broken, and I realized they were crying, and then all of a sudden, I'm fucking crying listening to a goddamn two Bears one podcast, one Cave podcast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I was like, this isit is getting deep, man, This this is getting deep, dude.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, welcome back to another ad read. A lot of people don't like him, but we gotta do him anyway.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 2: Make sure you please subscribe and rate five stars on this YouTube, on this audio, whatever you're choosing to watch or listen to, it really means a lot of every single time you guys do it. Here we're gonna talk about a little bit of Roman. Right if you feel like you come up a little short in the bedroom. Sometimes it's perfectly okay, but if it's bothering you, there are options. Go to get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: With Roman you can get a free online evaluation for ongoing care for ED all from the comfort and privacy of your home. A US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to have to make the best treatment plan if medication is as appropriate. It ships to you free with two days shipping. The whole process is straightforward and discreete Getting started as simple. Just go to get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys and complete the online visit go to get Roman dot com slash Busting Boys to get a free online evaluation. And I'm going here for ed all from the comfort and privacy of your home. And back to the slide show show. It's crazy becoming a father and like some things will just catch.
Speaker 7: You like that, Like that, dude, I'm such as now about any especially I got a daughter, so anything that's like father daughter or get about it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm watching all the Harry Potter movies right now. I'm looking and Harry when he's standing from the mirror and sees his parents.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you don't watch it. I'll look over here. You know what he's looking in.
Speaker 3: The mirror to me.
Speaker 14: Soon he's looking in the mirror. That is, you're looking with him in the mirror.
Speaker 8: You're like, god, man, parents are dead.
Speaker 1: I need to be a better parent. I don't even know what I've been remember now, book, sorry, book, you've been going through some I've been going fucking through it. Dobby. When Dobby died. This is Harry Door the first movie, right the first of the second movie. It looks at her man.
Speaker 2: No, this is either Bosses, uh yeah, the Sorcerer's Stone. So this mirror shows you what you want the most in life, and he looks in the mirror and he sees his parents. In the end of this movie is basically the only way to get the Sorcerer's Stone is to not have any intent to use it, because the Sorcerer's Stone gives you like.
Speaker 8: God, yeah, this, this would This is something that when if I watched it.
Speaker 7: When it got the what it is, it shows you what you want the I've been literally watching every.
Speaker 1: Night these movies.
Speaker 7: So if I watched that when it came out, I'd probably be like, whatever cutes cut seeing If I watch this now, I would.
Speaker 8: Be like yes.
Speaker 2: And these movies and not to get on a Harry Potter like rain here, but like when you watch them, it's like a symbol of life watching this seven movies because the beginning and they're all young and they're having a good time and it's all good fun, Like there's dangerous shit happening, but there's a light around, like the camera angles and how much their blight they're putting into it.
Speaker 1: You get towards the end of these fuckers. I'm on the last one. Deathy Hall is Part two, and I've already watched about twenty thirty minutes of that fucker. Let me tell you heart's been beating the whole time. I am about one. You're watching this movie.
Speaker 8: In like twenty minute pieces.
Speaker 1: No, so I watched it a little bit this morning. I watched a little bit this morning. All right, I'm into it now, and I'm like, live whatever. I start.
Speaker 8: Want to like set out two and a half hours and watch that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got two kids. I'm not trying to cry like Cigara and uh like I'm trying to be there and then they go to bed. I'm like, I gotta get up early. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's hard, bro, It's hard to bet.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like I like a section off time for me to do shit.
Speaker 2: But like as these movies get longer and longer, like you see the darkness and kind of like the real life shit.
Speaker 1: They're not not real life shit, but like the issues that they deal with. It's crazy to grow.
Speaker 8: From like kids to like adult hours, which why is so sick? I also have a good hair for a question I want to talk about with you. Afterwards.
Speaker 1: Wait the uh the.
Speaker 7: I love the after the movie when it all ended, they all were like no, no, no, no, no no, I say the movie. I will say what the what the actors did, what the real life actors did. After everything rapp where it was like where like Emma Watson was like, all right, I'm done, I'm going to college. And then fucking Rupert Grint, grink grand Grint, he he what he did was the sickest. So then fucking Daniel Radcliffe just started doing the dopest movies ever.
Speaker 8: Like Rupert Grint is the real name, rup real name, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: In the movie Harry's his name is Daniel Radcliffe, and he like he started doing weird movies instead of like this kind of stuff, like he's one movie where he's just a dead body and it's just weird.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, it's real weird.
Speaker 7: Then, but Rupert Grint got a fucking he didn't act from after Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: He got a fucking ice.
Speaker 7: Cream truck and just like just like drove the British countryside just because he's so fucking he's.
Speaker 8: Like twenty years old and fucking rich.
Speaker 3: Shit, and he reached out counterpoint.
Speaker 8: I think it's a little weird to be an adult man. I'm gonna be an ice.
Speaker 1: Cream Man for the shouldern.
Speaker 8: Nowadays, that kind of weirds me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, that's what I wanted to do, man, I wanted to That's the weirdest part.
Speaker 3: That's a little bit weird.
Speaker 1: He's fulfilling his dream. That was a movie.
Speaker 8: Roll you sure about that?
Speaker 1: Hundreds of bus he didn't act. I believe, I believe I'm correcting this.
Speaker 7: I think this is like when we wait, like we say, there's a rule that like, if you're gonna be a coach of a team, or you're gonna be involved with children.
Speaker 8: You got to you gotta have your kid on the team. Otherwise it's a little suspect.
Speaker 1: That a.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so if you want to drive around town, have the kids chase you in your car. Right, but par is going off in my head.
Speaker 3: You were but a little too much. So you loved about After all that, I love the thing.
Speaker 1: We're not going to keep doing massive movies.
Speaker 7: We're just like we could they could have done they could have done any fucking movie they wanted to, and they were all like, I'm gonna do what I wanted. Yeah, if I ever get out of that.
Speaker 1: Every time I see Emo Watson I'm like, hey, yeah, she's well, up's nice, but it's remind me. Yeah you know what I'm saying. No, you're right, Like it's perfect.
Speaker 2: Like in the movie Gave Him to the Greek when Jonah Hill is in that bar and he sees Draco Malfoy and the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah slitherin. Am I right? And the guys like can you just.
Speaker 7: Movies like that are for like those mega iconic movies, especially when you're a kid. Like when you're a kid, people don't take you seriously when you get older, but also like if you're good, you kind of break out. I think people are more inclined like but Kona, I think people are more inclined to be like to give you a chance now than you did back then because there's so much they're streaming in different movies and ship like that, because I feel like, you can you know, Jim Halpert became Jack Ryan and people like they watch him be a fucking superhero now and it's like, I think, as long as you can do good ship you get you'll get a more of an honest chance, like a fair chance.
Speaker 2: You don't think Ron Hermione and Harry are good good actors no, I do, but don't Daniel Radcliffe, I think is.
Speaker 7: Won.
Speaker 2: But I mean they don't you like, uh, what's your name? Who's you see her? She's got a tit job in the longest yard. Yeah, long scream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you seemal movies. By the way, I love those movies.
Speaker 3: The last one. I definitely don't. Don't tell him.
Speaker 8: I don't tell it's it's it's good.
Speaker 1: That's good enough. October. I want to ask you, this is the Harry Potter question. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Could the United States Army infiltrate Hogwarts? No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: The all all the military forces will say, We'll say the Army of the Navy, Marines, whatever.
Speaker 1: You want to know. I get a better of course.
Speaker 8: I mean I think it would be quite easy. Yeah, I think it would be quite.
Speaker 3: Like you're fucking gone. I think the magic.
Speaker 1: You can put that gun on me again.
Speaker 9: Sorry what I'm saying, but.
Speaker 7: I would love says off Unders.
Speaker 9: Doing like this, and we pulled the triggers.
Speaker 3: Nothing we can do.
Speaker 1: Her mind literally has a time piece that can send her back in time.
Speaker 9: She can keep fighting you, alright, So I think.
Speaker 7: Like like Thanos, like a bad motherfucker with with those powers, I think is a as a more formidable opponent than like a bunch of kids who yes they're magic, but they're like, I don't think they're down for fucking full scale war.
Speaker 1: The size of the size of the military. Yeah, the number numbers accurate with their magic. Talking a lot, Harry.
Speaker 7: When you think the fucking Steel Team six is gonna stay fucking still for you, no way.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Perfect example, I'm on definitely Hellose two right now. They just come up and they're mumbling gibbers.
Speaker 3: Putting the fucking blue lights into the air.
Speaker 1: Blue lights are just cruising and they made this force field over and you got hundreds of thousands. Yeah, Voldemorn putting ship out there, dude, fucking and he can't even break him this ship. So you want to take a man made bullet.
Speaker 9: I've seen cars fly in.
Speaker 1: This movie, dude. I've seen half eagle, half fucking horses in this movie. I sew the closest thing to.
Speaker 8: Nuclear nuclear Bomy Baltimore and all the bad times.
Speaker 1: All Right, what's that?
Speaker 9: It's a missile?
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: And it's fucking done, dude. That thing is a fireworks shut of them here.
Speaker 9: He gets in his room.
Speaker 1: Guess what done?
Speaker 9: It's out.
Speaker 2: They steal Team six coming in. They're in the submarines. Dumbledore literally knows everything that's going on. Oh, you're about to get me teleport.
Speaker 1: Right, there's no issue. They have a vanishing clause. That motherfucker I put water in here. It's in Europe right now now, correct me.
Speaker 8: I'm wrong though, because I don't know all the details.
Speaker 7: Hogwarts is a school for wizardry, right which you and wizard excuse me, that's what you are.
Speaker 1: You are you are learning, correct, So.
Speaker 8: Just like any other school, there's the smart kids and the dumb kids.
Speaker 1: Right. So Harry is nice with it. He's nice with He's not as nice as to remind me, but that's that's okay.
Speaker 8: Point Remione is nice with it.
Speaker 7: And then rup Bert and and and there's gonna be a bunch of like fucking fat.
Speaker 1: Loser kids who aren't good at wizarding. Never bottom you never long bottom right now?
Speaker 9: Yeah that long bottom never like no one's seen comes out. He's bearing the plants right now, and he's absolutely killing it.
Speaker 1: There's casualties in every war.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Neville, Neville like.
Speaker 1: He's taking a sniper and he's gone, But what happened Baltimore is in there.
Speaker 3: I think it's tough. If you get the evil on the side and they're they're all fighting for, then is Baldimore gonna fight.
Speaker 1: My enemy?
Speaker 8: My friends?
Speaker 1: The opposite? Because why is America attacking Hogwarts a point? Why is America attacking Hogwarts power and money?
Speaker 13: They're attacking them because they let's say it's like like a racial thing, Well, we hate Wizards.
Speaker 1: I feel like Baltimore would be like, for now, you know what I'm saying, so amazing he talks.
Speaker 3: Do we think all the Wizards are taking X Men? Because we've seen the story playout.
Speaker 1: And next Men.
Speaker 7: That's what I mean.
Speaker 8: I feel like in the military kind of takes out X Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think that there's other magical power people who are just more cutthroat and fucking vicious than the Wizards.
Speaker 8: These are kids at the end, Y're still kids.
Speaker 3: You got a bunch of us in there. They're ready for war. The X Men with these darts and they're sucking making the normal people Again.
Speaker 8: Listen, America, come up with some ship. Okay, America, if you put our minds on Wizards how long.
Speaker 1: Would it take to come up with this ship? Basketball bro quick run own something. He just holds the right now to press the button. I'm not gonna You're not gonna Wizards taking x Men.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about x Men. I only know Deadpool, and I respect the fun out of his process. I respect these out of Deadpool. I love those shows.
Speaker 1: It's too much. I want to get into more of I want to get to d C. Where the fun do I start? They have a list, they got.
Speaker 8: It movie, get into the end game like there's an order. I did it, watch an actual order.
Speaker 7: But I did it leading up to I've seen him. I've seen most of them, but I did it. I want in overwhelming though.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of order that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm a loser who doesn't have anything.
Speaker 7: I have nothing to do. I have no family, nothing, but I could die tomorrow. And the plus side of that, I can watch all the movies I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 1: No one would care to watch all until Christmas?
Speaker 7: You know is wait so your your kids are old enough and then like hit them all and then you'll like watch it with them and you'll have something to do because sometimes I do find it hard.
Speaker 8: I know a lot.
Speaker 7: I actually knew the comic shit, like back in the day when I was a kid, and then kind of fell off.
Speaker 8: And now I haven't seen all of them, but I still kind of know the stories and ship. But I just find it very daunting.
Speaker 7: To be like I gotta watch eighteen these motherfuckers or even like ten of these movies. So it's hard to like you, Yeah, but if you're with your kids and doing it.
Speaker 1: See, I try to do them with my four year old. We're big in the Halloween. We call it Spootober, Like, yeah, yeah, you guys go hardcore.
Speaker 2: My daughter about how like Halloween your whole life like as a kid too, Like I always enjoyed Halloween. I just thought it was something so cool about like all that ship. I'm not gonna just dive into this, but like I told my daughter, like, we're fucking.
Speaker 1: Halloween people, you know what I'm saying. Like she's all about it.
Speaker 2: And I tried to watch like hocus Pocus with her and stuff like that, and she's almost there, but I can't get her to sit through the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It's a little too but I want I want to get them over the focuses. We can just kind of watch all the ship.
Speaker 7: It's a kid, you're now right, you were watching, well, we we watch whatever they want. Whatever they want is sing to right now, dude, sing to these motherfuckers. Are these motherfuckers Illumination Studios or whoever they put They put SING two out for on demand for rental, for rental twenty five dollars a rental, So you got it.
Speaker 8: For twenty five bucks for forty eight hours.
Speaker 7: Guess how many fucking times I had to just re rent that shit for my kids at twenty five bucks a pop. I spent like seven hundred and fifty bucks and a month on Sing two because they you know, they know they got you by the balls, because they know they got kids like mine who are.
Speaker 8: Like, I want to say, staying too. And I'm like, fine, whatever, here you go twenty five bucks to not even own the rental. Dude, I think this must be a mistake. Nope, now it's finally.
Speaker 7: Available like whatever regular. But yeah, those early days were brutal. My kids is moren't even by this movie so smart, so smarter?
Speaker 1: Is this the kid world you gotta get into?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, no, that's yeah, we got seen it three.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say it's a two seven.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we got a bouncer think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys gotta lead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, fuck I maybe should I uh well.
Speaker 1: Before you go, let's just hit this seer real quick. Let's see if he can push it. Yeah, I mean he's got those there. I know he's twifty seven. I just in the corner too, plas and you're having fun.
Speaker 8: It is, man, I would I would love to keep it ripping. We're good.
Speaker 1: What a buzz that goes so fast? Yeah? That was as crazy.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, man, I don't want to dive into so much stuff, so much more.
Speaker 1: We got barstool legends on what.
Speaker 7: What can we just come back at some point listen always leave him one and more brow want more?
Speaker 8: The people, the people, the people will wanted more, man, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I can't believe how quickly the next time we get you guys back to Nashville.
Speaker 8: I mean, now now that I know how fucking fun this was, we're gonna have to come back like next week.
Speaker 1: Say everybody listening and subscribe. They do all that. Man, So we got like probably ten minutes.
Speaker 8: What do you want to keep going? Or is there something specifically you want to do well, we have.
Speaker 3: Like a tier, we have a t yeah with you guys, man, we haven't even talked about barstool ship bool whatever.
Speaker 8: Man, right, boys, he's outside of apartments?
Speaker 1: What kind of what kind of tier thing we got? Jacky, No, it was.
Speaker 8: Coming coming, No, no, no, this is this is this Uh yeah, this is her.
Speaker 7: As soon as I this is gonna hurt somebody's feels, I gotta go.
Speaker 8: I gotta go. I mean top tier in the top tier.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna go, Dave Dan and I go Brionna Chicken for the top tier right now, and then she's gonna be the next Alex Cooper.
Speaker 8: I think she is a fucking megastar in the waiting.
Speaker 1: Makes her great.
Speaker 7: She can do she's she's first of all, she's a chicken. She has a legion of girls like in her army. She can move merch like I think, like second only to Alex Cooper. And she like actually she knows that like she she came up through TikTok being like the party girl who drinks a lot, but she knows what she's doing, like very smart girl, grew up in like she had like addicts sisters that she had to deal with and overcome. She grew up real fast, very adult, despite the fact that she's like a party girl.
Speaker 8: And I think she's gonna be like I think she'll get.
Speaker 1: Like an Alex Cooper type bads.
Speaker 7: So then second tier, i'd have to go p F t Roan Caleb, and then third tier, which is still I mean that's not a knock, but those are those.
Speaker 8: Are newer, those are all newer employees. Bullh is.
Speaker 1: You didn't put anyone bad on the list?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like like there's you could have put people on the list. It was like frank on there man, you put easy three, like like that third tier.
Speaker 1: But the I gotta go, we have to you don't have to use this. Where do you guys put yourself fights? Where do you put KOs?
Speaker 7: I mean I always think that there's like a top five of Dan Dave me fights and and k Marco was like the one of the original guys.
Speaker 8: Now obviously think things have changed as far as like what we do now, but I mean it was so to grow.
Speaker 7: This shit was so fucking different, and I still don't think people realize like what it sounds.
Speaker 8: So much like in my day we went up uphill both ways. Socially, God tell them good e text paths to get change, but.
Speaker 1: Like to grow.
Speaker 7: It was like, I mean, we did so much writing and so much around the fucking clock to the point that I think we're all like fucked in the head a little bit. So I think that, you know, as far as like tier of talent, I think I would be like near the bottom.
Speaker 1: But as far as like.
Speaker 7: Tier of barsool importance and and and who needed like how it all needed to unfold?
Speaker 8: I think there's that that five man team that was like an incredible answer.
Speaker 7: If it doesn't if that doesn't unfold the way it does, I don't know if there is a Caleb.
Speaker 8: And a chicken fry to do what we do, where we do it, how we do it?
Speaker 1: You know, do you put fights in the tiers system?
Speaker 8: He's at the very bottom bottom for sure. At no, Me, me and Feidelberg are not talented people.
Speaker 2: No, we're just how do you go off in this world? Who's talented and who's not talented?
Speaker 7: I think that there are people who have like the same way, the same way that like like I sometimes laugh when I see our podcast is like in the same level of the charts as like Bill Burr and christ Stefano and two Bears one cave because those guys are like to me, like those more comic people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and we just shoot you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, I guess if you want to say that, like being a conversationalist is a talent, then I guess we're okay.
Speaker 8: But I don't think we don't. I don't think we have like talent.
Speaker 7: No, I think we just it's the reason that we have a skill that is monetizable and popular right now in the world of like entertainment.
Speaker 1: Five years will be homeless. So how talented? Can't wait? How many?
Speaker 7: How many funny people are just like guys busting balls before the internet and podcasts didn't have a career, Like like, dude, I could do that.
Speaker 1: So and they're probably right, but also it bro, you couldn't do it.
Speaker 8: On the response is always will just do it, Like I'd love to be able to get paid to talk to my friends, Like, okay, we'll do it.
Speaker 1: Probably get podcasts and do it.
Speaker 7: But it was a lot of timing that came up at the right time internet came up. You know, Boston Sports is blowing up and it all unfolded. But I don't think, you know, I think there are certain guys. P f T is like a comedic genius to me that if it wasn't during the Internet era, if he was coming up in like the eighties.
Speaker 8: He would have been like a script writer or whatever was. Probably I'd switch Caleb and p f T.
Speaker 7: And that's just out of output. Yeah, and then that would be my tier system in order. And then and the bottom three are awesome too. I want to be a pussy about this, but like the bottom three are awesome. They just do stuff that I'm not really interested in.
Speaker 1: I don't know too much.
Speaker 7: I don't really do much gambling, I don't really watch that much college football.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm out of checking the office guys. So the bottom three just that's not my interests. Yeah, who's a sleeper? Who's somebody that should be up on the list? Good question there? Uh, Dana very Sasa is gonna be love always.
Speaker 7: Obviously, Nick and Nick and KB anyone who's nothing at all like me is, let's those.
Speaker 8: Are my favorite people who like they just are not.
Speaker 1: My kind of humor at all.
Speaker 7: It is really really funny, Nick, is really funny. You know who is one of the funniest characters, like at the at the joint right now is our producer. Jackie is like a female fidal Berg and like she's not she's more producer than content. But man, some of the ship that comes out of her mouth is absolutely fucking hilarious, unintentionally funny. That's why she's funny. She just lives her life. And I'm like, you have no idea how ridiculous you are. But yeah, she's a sleeper. I I think, uh, I think we gotta go, Yeah, gotta.
Speaker 8: But I would love more. But