Speaker 1: This episode is sponsible by game Time Ticket and App. The start of the NBA season is underway and you don't want to miss the hype atmosphere watching the basketball game live.
Speaker 2: Energy of the fans at the beginning of the season is incredible. And game Time has a new feature called game Time Picks that makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier, and it filters out of the fluff to show you incredible deals on great seats so you don't have to waste time searching through thousands of tickets.
Speaker 1: I like using the game Time app when I want to attend a concert or comedy show. Game Time Ticket and App is the only ticketing app that gives you complete peace of mind with your purchase. I really like the all En pricing because it shows how much I'm going to have to pay.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the game Time app right now and it's easy to find different tickets and different price points. The NBA season is beginning and I know your favorite team is going to need your support.
Speaker 1: Take the guests work out of buying tickets with game Time Picks. Download the game Time app, creating account and use code green or twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply again creating account and redeem code g R E E N for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time today? What time is it?
Speaker 3: Game time? What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 1: Welcome back to The Draymond Green Show with My Dog, My brother beat d Baron Davis?
Speaker 3: What up? Bro? What's up? My dog? You the boss dre appreciate you, my dog.
Speaker 1: Before we get into this episode, make sure you subscribe to The Draymond Green Show with Baron Davis so you don't miss any of these episodes.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Follow the show on Twitter Draymond Show so you don't miss out on none of the announcements. Is going down, And I know dumb Nation was hype for the weekend to kick this off when my boy Kenjick Lamar dropped his album g X. Now we know what that means. Where you find a Kenjick album right when there's a drop. There's also Warriors Championship. So I gotta start the show by saying, have you listened to the album? How you feel now that Kenjick got an album out?
Speaker 3: Talk to me.
Speaker 1: I definitely listened to the album. I think for number one, history always repeats itself. So every time Kendrick to drop the album in dubs and won championship, I need to keep riding that wave.
Speaker 3: So come on, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But and listening to the album, it is like it's lyrics, lyrics, lyricists as your finest, like straight up spinning. What I appreciate about the album most is and obviously it's a great album, it's a little skip. What I appreciate most is through through all of the rap, Beef Drake, Kendrick all that, it's clearly other stuff going up with it. But through all of that, if you if you didn't come away from that with eyes on what Kendrick was doing in Compton, with eyes on what Kendrick was doing around La, if you came away from from it with anything more than that, you missed the boat, you missed the message, you missed everything that went on.
Speaker 3: You missed so much.
Speaker 1: And so what I love most about the album is, and it's an incredible album, it's Kendrick at his finest. You know, like as as a basketball player, you know when you on one of them runs and it just like I feel like nobody can stop you. That's what the album gave to me now and saying all of that. What I loved most about the album is so La. It's so La. He giving back to artists of La. You got artists charging that ain't never charted before in their life and their careers charting on the Billboard Hot one hundred and so what I can appreciate most and being a guy who, like yourself, set the table for so many others, you know what I'm saying, to get so many other opportunities.
Speaker 3: And being that guy.
Speaker 1: What I appreciate most about this album, outside of anything, is how he gave these guys opportunities to chart on the Billboard one hundred. He know the album selves that they're gonna get in, the notoriety that those guys gonna get in. So just putting on for your city the way he just put on for his city with this album. To me, that's what I came away with it from. Yes, it's great, Yes you want to listen to it. The music's incredible, But what he doing for LA, I got nothing but respect for that.
Speaker 3: Respect.
Speaker 2: I do gotta ask, what is your favorite album? Compare it like, what is the favorite match championship to album? Like what which is which is the which is the one?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Damn was like that one was that was.
Speaker 3: That the run And for me, that room was like.
Speaker 1: Damn, like when you when you look back on the run, that run was just like damn, like you sum it all up. It went hand in hand. And so that's the one for me that sticks out the most because every series, me and step just sat back and we was like, damn, this is crazy, Like wow, we're.
Speaker 2: Doing this and it was like and it was like the one word, the one word titles fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was definitely. It was definitely thing We're sitting there like damn, the loyalty, like we're doing this again.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of parallel. It's a lot of parallels in this new album too. When you think of you know, squabble up, you know what I mean, Uh, you gotta reincardinated, you know what I mean, kind of like you're on that vine. Like it's all kind of like man at the Garden where it's reincardinated Manua and at the garden. Come on, come on, you know what I mean, come on, man, these is come on, drain, this is theme music time baby, because squabble Up, Like that's what we're on. Like when we came in the training camp, you gotta be. And we came into training camp. The one thing we said, like we like, sat down, we have a meeting. Let's identify the type of team we want to be. We want to be scrappy, we want to be a feisty team. Teams know when they come how we coming right, Like squabble up. You gotta be on that, you gotta be. And you already know they got that Dodger Blue TV off all that, you know, just kind of I feel like his his titles, you know, just kind of really fit with the thing, you know what I mean. I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, adopted it, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, I gotta make squabble up in TV off. Y'all gotta make that. Y'all gotta make that shat thing.
Speaker 3: Heart part six theme Heart Parts.
Speaker 2: They gotta be the thing, right Yeah. Shout out to Kendricks though, Shout out to Kendrick Lamar. I like it because, you know, uh, just as an artist on the other side when I'm doing bart oat Meal, just to see kind of like how La rappers you know, coming together, you know what I mean? And you know you need a juggernaut like that to kind of put off for the city and put off everybody else, you know what I mean, especially in the way I can knit, you know what I'm saying. So you're looking at somebody stepping up assuming his responsibility. Right, so when people get into all the beef and all that, and and you know it's we chose we the West Coast, so we're gonna ride with the West, you feel what I'm saying. And and the fact that Kate out put putting so many dudes on at the concert. Dog, I missed the concert went out because my back went out. I'd have been up there. Hey, hey, they don't have been mad at me for doing my step, for doing my one two. Hey, d I tried to get up that morning, Dawn. That's just said, no, no, no, it was not happening.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I'd have fell off the statue. I'd have fell off. Would you would have went down?
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that would have That would have been the talk talk.
Speaker 2: Bro, That would have been the talk of the summer. Like this motherfucker got engined in the game. Crazy and then what is he up there doing? He trying to walk and throw us back out? No way, the ambulance would have to come and pick me up.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: You know what I find interesting about this, this whole rap be growing up growing up in Michigan, the Midwest, so we listen to everything, right, Like we listened to West Coast music, we listened to East Coast music, we listened to the South like, we listened to everything, And so I remember, and I was very young, but then also you know, continuing to listen to that music as I grew up the West Coast, you know, with h Junior, Mafia death role, Like I remember all of those beasts. And then also, like I said, growing up and watching the history and like going back and like just knowing all that stuff is so important to hip hop. For us, it was never a need to like, oh I need to pick a side, you know what I'm saying, Because I'm not from the West Coast, I'm not from the East Coast. I'm from the Midwest, And so for us, you can kind of sit back with a you can kind of sit back and just appreciate.
Speaker 3: The battle, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like now I feel the need to like, man, I'm I'm a death row of pot, you know what I'm saying. And that's by the way, I grew up a huge Pot clan, like to the point to where maybe for a long time, it took jay Z a long time to pass pot as to go from you know what I'm saying, Like when it came to the Big Never, he passed pot for sure, But when it came to the beat Man, there was never a need for us to like, Yo, I'm over here, I'm over there. So you just sit back and you watch it. You appreciate the lyrics. And that's how I feel about this one. It's like, I understand why the West riley behind Kendrick like they did, and I think it was dope as hell. Watch you know what I'm saying, Drake is a little different because you in Toronto, they can't really rally around you from a hip hop standpoint, from a cultural standpoint like the West, can you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: And so and.
Speaker 1: Watching all of that, I think that was a part of Kendrick's genius in the battle, Like I think a part of his genius was like, oh, I know, I.
Speaker 2: Know the baby you got up, next party, next day. You know what I'm saying anywhere linesa as.
Speaker 1: I don't know about party, next party, next listener.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like when you're going to you know, when you going to like the entire West. He he locking in with rappers and you know, Jake, Jake got the whole spectrum, you know what I mean. But it's like you're looking at like who are rallying, Like where where's your hip hop help? Where's your hip hop validation? Where's your ogs? He's supposed to go to New York because you are East Coast, but it ain't.
Speaker 3: You know, you ain't. You ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't got them, You ain't got the firepower, and you didn't you didn't really do it. K Dot did in l A. You didn't go in and light that on fire in Toronto. Now, Drake has been putting people on for a decade, you know what I mean, around the country, around the country. But like when you look at you know, being that local cultural influence. I think anytime you get into a rap beef, you better go lock in with your coach. You better go lock in, you know what I mean with your local people. Because that's you gotta have that support, you know what I mean, because if you get hate from that, then it just make your foundation unstable.
Speaker 3: Battle it. It does for sure, And I think that's that's what happened.
Speaker 1: And I think another thing genius in the whole beat where Kendrick pulled the bay into it because Drake in the bay.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Hey, crazy to pour the bay into it.
Speaker 3: It was Jean's because it was you're gonna let You're gonna you think the gonna let you disrespect.
Speaker 2: It was hell. It was hey, hey, you know the bag dudes they gonna ride that caught the titch like, oh no, that ain't disrespect you.
Speaker 3: That was genius for Kendrick to do that.
Speaker 4: The NFL season's rolling along. The contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that hasn't changed this season is DraftKings sports book and official sports book partner of the NFL. Are friends at the volume. It's the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line, gallop sixty yards for a touchdown.
Speaker 3: They don't care how you get them.
Speaker 4: They want to bet on touchdowns and you should at DraftKings the best place to do it. If you're ready to place your first bet. Make it simple. A player scoring a top down, just go to DraftKings Sportsbook app. Takes ninety seconds download it. Make your pick. Here's a reason new customers do a touchdown. Dance on your own bet five bucks, that's it, and get one hundred and fifty bucks in bonus bets if your bet wins score big. DraftKings Sportsbook number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and use the code column coli in gott to use the code coli in get one hundred and fifty bucks in bonus bets if your bet wins betting just five bucks only on DraftKings.
Speaker 5: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 6: In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, health is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bet must win to receive reward. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co slash ft ball.
Speaker 2: In today's episode, also we got to discuss the last two games man and how we're gonna bounce back. Dray you found, and then our list five players that I'm high on this season. And then we'll also have a guest next Scart Cam. I call him Cam get Buckets, Thomas. You feel what I'm saying, So he'll be joining He'll be joining the show dub Nation as always. What's happening? You know, we was rambling on Kendrick. We gotta get ready for this season. What's happening? We dropped our last two games in a fashion I know you're not happy about. I want to get rid of Monday's game because I know how that is.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, you know, but the biggest story coming out of that game is Karen having Steph binch while the nets made her run? Do you think that should be the story? And can you pinpoint what the fuck happened all right, So most.
Speaker 3: Definitely number one.
Speaker 1: Both games, I think both of them we just ran out of gas in there.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not one to make excuses, uh, but running out of gas mean you get a little tired, You get slippage in your execution.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It ain't just like, oh I'm tired, I can't run up the court. It's not that like we're professional athletes. We're well conditioned. You're fine from that standpoint. But it's sometimes when the fatigue hits, you lose your brain, you know, and you start making mistakes that maybe the neked I won't be able to see, but we know right away it's a mistake. When you watch the film, you know, all like and so you know, I think we run ran into a little bit of that, and I.
Speaker 3: Have to say this, sorry.
Speaker 2: Teams don't get tired, you know what I mean, especially when they got momentum, you know what I'm saying, because they got to keep playing till the game is over, and then all of a sudden, if they get some momentum, they didn't think they was going to win in the first place, so they got all the energy to finish out the game, and they got eight dudes on the bench dying to get in. You know what I mean to pour in where you know, I think you guys, I was watching, I was watching the game, and it was just blowbys, right, like I haven't seen all year, where you know, you're just getting beat off the dribble, and I think it's you playing defense. This is how you play defense. You tired, you want to get up and force the issue, you know what I mean. But then at the same time, he's just a half a step slower than what you're using.
Speaker 3: So our tract to box there, our traft to box guy wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Who's been there all year? Our traft to box guy wasn't there all night, right, And so you start to go through that. But what I will say is this, sometimes it takes some losses, like the last couple of games we've lost to get better. And for us, you know, you're sitting at twelve and three, everybody ah, the Warriors bag they stay that you can start to feel yourself and especially like us, where you got a few guys that's done it and a lot of guys that haven't.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you can also have those guys feeling like, oh, I know that these guys have done it and look what we're doing now, like, and then you can also have us as leaders like here we go again, and you can start feeling yourself and so, yeah, you have some slippage and at times you can stop getting better. And so I think for us, there are some things that we need to address that when you're winning, it's hard to address those things because everybody feeling good about themselves. When you lose, then it's time to address them things. And you get an opportunity to dress them things. And everyone's listening, right, everyone's all ears because everyone wants to turn it around. And so I don't think these two losses are the worst thing for us, Like they come at a good time for us, where now we got a tough part of the schedule.
Speaker 3: You gotta show what you made up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta lock in and show what you made of I and I trust and I know that this team will do that. But it's an opportunity for us to grow. And it's Game seventeen. Nobody's panicking now, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody's in a pressure situation. I think when you talk about running out of gas. I always say, it's two buckets and two steps, right when you gotta lead like that, and if you can get two buckets and two steps, you win the game. By twelve, you've mad you in the game. By ay, you upset. But to your point, it's the same issue, right, And so this team coming back is not a result of just we ran out of gas. It's like, Okay, we are two buckets and two stops away from like not having to worry about this team. Same thing with san Antonio, big lead coming off of back to back, y'all look like y'all just ran out of gas, right, But it's also understanding that no, we're not gonna run out of gas, you know what I mean, We're gonna.
Speaker 3: End the game because because the drive is over, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And when you got young guys, when you got young guys, it's good for them to be in that situation, right.
Speaker 3: You steph you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Looney, the vets, y'all understand like, damn, we gave that away, you know what I mean. But at the same time, there's gonna be three or four more situation relations where it's gonna be Poldinsky Waters, Uh, Kyle Anderson, you know what I mean? Uh, GP three one of those dudes gonna click and be like, oh no, fuck that. You know what I mean? GP two, Yeah, I call him three. I called him three for sure. And listen, like I said, will be fine.
Speaker 1: Now, I do want to address what you asked about Steph, because that seems to come up a lot and every time, you know, it backfires everybody go crazy. But I'm gonna just Steve like and by the way, just about every coach in the NBA that I know of, they have the minute slotted like.
Speaker 3: Your minutes going into the game are already slotted.
Speaker 1: Now, what y'all have to understand about Steve is this when everybody go crazy. And I'll be honest, it's something that we had to understand playing for him because as a competitor, you're like, yo, like put me in the and like now he never really get that from he never get that from us anymore. Because man, we've been with Steve for ten years, Like, we know who Steve is, we know what he's gonna do, and so har's what people should understand about Steve. This is our eleventh year with Steve is our coach. Steve has and let me not get this wrong, nine championship rings. No h, no nine. Steve Kerr has nine championship rings. He has five as a player, he has four as a coach. Why did I tell you Steve Kerr.
Speaker 3: Have nine championship rings?
Speaker 1: The reason I'm telling you Steve Kerr has nine championship rings is because on a regular season game on Monday in November, Steve Kerr is not going to overreact to what the minutes are on already what's been a tough last five days for us, overreact to a league going away and put Steph back in the game or myself back in the game because the team on the run. He ain't doing that. So everybody going crazy like ah, if this was a playoff game, you bet your bottom dollar all of us would have been right back in the game like that. It was a soft Monday in November versus the Nets. Okay, they beat us.
Speaker 2: It sucks, we mean se but it don't mean you're to Steph Curry.
Speaker 3: You live another game, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's the long jet man I remember I played. Can you remember the year that Blake was out that I think his rick the year. We just playing a preseason game against New Orleans. Game over, right, I'm on the bench. We start okay, we look good. We're about to be all right with this rookie. Right, I'm sitting on the sideline. Bro, I'm laying on the floor watching the game. Blake sitting in the chair. They come back in the fourth quarter, Mike DUNLEYY go hey, let's go.
Speaker 3: We like huh.
Speaker 2: They're like, man, let's go. We gotta get this win. Like, what win? It's the preseason, Bro, he puts us back in the game. I'm like, huch, I don't think this is a good idea. Blake Griffin hurts his knee. Wow, is that what happened? I did not, Bro, that is what happened. That is exactly what happened.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: He put him back in the game in the preseason, and that's how shit got fucked off. Wow, that's how his first year got fucked off. And it was like, why are you putting him in the game?
Speaker 3: Bro? The game is over.
Speaker 2: He did what he was supposed to do. It's the preseason. So now you think about you know, with Stephan regular season. Now, I hope everybody understand like it's okay, you know what I mean, because the young guys gotta learn to finish the game.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: And everybody who's in there, some young dude, moody, moody, go to work, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Somebody go to work. That is your chair.
Speaker 1: Everybody out there on that court, who was out there when we lost the league we're going to need if we want to reach our ultimate goal. If you think the right thing to do is to snatch them out, to kill their confidence, to put Stephen Palm's way, because you're chasing a win on Monday night, win in November.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna worry. You won't end up with nine championships. I can tell you.
Speaker 2: You ain't playing for the playoffs. You ain't playing for the damn championship. If because you're gonna win some, you're gonna lose some, somebody gonna hit a buzzer backward shot, all kind of crazy shit can happen. You want to win the ones you know you're gonna win, You're gonna lose some, you know what I mean. But at the same time, like you live to play another day. And then speaking of living to play another day. I got this picture, man, and I need you to describe.
Speaker 3: How is it like? What is it like?
Speaker 2: Guard Winby? You know that's my son's favorite player. Seven six, Hey dog, And to see this picture.
Speaker 3: Of the great Draymond Green.
Speaker 2: This dude, this dude don't even look like he not even paying attention to It's crazy.
Speaker 3: He can't even see you. You don't see me, you know what.
Speaker 1: I can't say what I was going to say, but I saw this picture. I'm like, yo, at the top of my head.
Speaker 3: That brought nipple. I know correct.
Speaker 1: Now I am starting to get into defensive stands because I can tell you what I'm checking out here on this picture. What I'm looking at is they are getting ready to I'm I'm he's in the corner and he coming and he get this pin down now, So I'm looking because I know this pin down is coming, so I gotta get ready to I'm trying to see what angle is this guy gonna come set the screen that because if if I if I trail him and he get a half a step, He's seven six is old, like, I can't contest the shot. So I'm trying to see what angle I can take to try to throw the screen off. And then also, I can't just ride him up over the top like you talk, because he's a little.
Speaker 3: Freil.
Speaker 5: He's nice and so.
Speaker 1: So if I ride him over the top and I don't mean freil in a negative way, weinby is seven six to thirty two four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't. You you push him.
Speaker 1: And it's going to move trail, right like if I push them, if you trail and you late, he he don't even need to dribble, right.
Speaker 3: So I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: I'm looking trying to figure out what angle is the screen about to come from, because if I ride him over the top and I bump him at all, his arm gonna flail and they're gonna call the file. They was calling it the whole fourth quarter. So I'm looking like, all right, let me navigate this screen. But then I saw this picture and I'm like, Bro, number one, bro looking like he unbothered by me, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I gotta get it, super. I gotta get at you with Bro. I gotta get at you. But now, honestly, I'm like, bro, look at this, like the top of my head is that my man? It doesn't it does not cross.
Speaker 1: It's at the bottom of the Spurs logo, like it's crazy, but shout out to women. Man, that man, that that brother right there. He is going to be so good. He already good, but he gonna be such a problem. But like I said, a shout out to Wimby Winby last year sound a jersey his jersey but my son DJ so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate Winby. I got a lot of love for him. That kid gonna be he is going to be special. He is something special. I mean he I mean, you don't you.
Speaker 2: Don't see nothing like I've never seen, you know, anything like Wimby handle shot and loved to play.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He has a he has a certain joy about him. You know that makes him fun to watch. And he wants to be in a big moment. He wants to live in a big moment. And you know his confidences to you know what I mean, Just like this picture says it all. This picture says it all. You got the great Jmond Green and tense looking for the screen and he like, man, just just bring the.
Speaker 1: Screen already, Just bring the screen already.
Speaker 3: Give me the ball.
Speaker 1: No yeah, no, hey, but I tell you what sour, Our great producer Charles also final picture of b D.
Speaker 3: Versus someone who's seven six, Sean Bradley. Bradley, so we got the picture. Did he blocked this shot? No way? People out there.
Speaker 1: What what Charles wanting to do is he wanted to say BD also played against somebody seven six. It ain't just y'all who play against somebody seven six. But I'm here to let you all know. And I think Winby seven five, but I'm here to let you all know, it's.
Speaker 3: A big difference. It's a big difference, like the way.
Speaker 2: Winby moved the ground, he covered the love for basketball.
Speaker 1: He had the skill that Winby has. It's a difference. So don't do that, Charles, that's bush.
Speaker 3: Don't do this.
Speaker 2: He can't compare Sean Bro. You compare him a height, but definitely you can't compare him again or even.
Speaker 1: That was as bad as uh as Shock comparing. And I y'all know, I love Shaq, my favorite player all time. That's the big homie shout out to the old shot. Compare Wenby the man shack comparing Winby the bowl bow.
Speaker 3: He ain't bro, Shaq stand on that Bro. Shaq was standing.
Speaker 2: Shaq was standing on that dude. He had me yelling at the TV that night, like, yeah, come on, big, I'm.
Speaker 3: Always rocking Diel.
Speaker 2: I can't y'all know I'm always riding with Diel. I understand what you're trying to say. That's like you got hey, bro, I understand what you're trying to say. I get it. Always were rocking good. We just can't everything. Oh okay, so okay, see they coming in town. We got to get focused. So what's the focus on bouncing back? You know, playing against a team like this, you know they hungry. You guys got to get you know, your get back game to get hungry.
Speaker 3: Talk to me about, you know, how you're feeling about.
Speaker 1: Coming off two losses. You know, we always talk about winning the week. We still got an opportunity to win the week, but coming off two straight losses, this is a good game coming off two straight losses, because this game want to challenge you to be the team that you are. This this game is going to challenge you to execute. This game is going to challenge you to be locked in for forty eight. You know what I'm saying. So the things that we've struggled with these last two games, for whatever reason who cares. This game is a team that you know going in, this is a team that we can face down the line. Not only do we need to prove that we can compete in all of that, because that's every night, but we also need to play this team great to give our staff a good look. So if we see this team down the road, you gotta look at things that you want you may want to do, you know what I'm saying, things that works before. And so you also need to give your staff a good look against the great teams that you could face down the road. And okay, SEEP is obviously one of those teams that gonna be right there at the end competing for it all. And we want to be one of those teams that are competing for it all. So it's great to come back, you know, to a game like this to lock you back in.
Speaker 3: And if you're gonna win it, you're gonna have to be.
Speaker 2: Locked in and it's gonna be a dog fight. Oh wait, it's gonna be a dogfight too. And this is the type of game you kind of you know, you always use as a measuring stick, and it's like these are the ones you know that I just want to win. As long as we get to win. The don't care how we play, blow out league this and that.
Speaker 3: Just get to win.
Speaker 2: Another team coming into Phoenix, and you know, finally they got their big three healthy. You got Booker, KD and Bradley Bill who's my guy. You know, I've been I've been waiting to see how they really like hit the ground running man. Talk a little bit about is this the first time playing against these three together?
Speaker 3: Our first time?
Speaker 1: I so I remember brad being in the game and KD when Stepp hit the shot last year, but I'm not sure I remember book playing, but I don't think this is our first time seeing them together. But I'm not sure. But they're playing well when those three are on the court together. Tonight, they they mopped, uh.
Speaker 3: The Lakers, I mean completely mopped the Lakers.
Speaker 1: And so you know in the NBA Cup game where you know you coming in locked in, you know it's an NBA Cup game.
Speaker 3: So they mopped the Lakers.
Speaker 1: And when those guys were on the court, they were I think number one in the West. When when when all three of those guys were healthy or right there. So it's gonna be a tough game. These next two are tough, but they are both against opponents that you could see down the road, and you gotta be locked in, right, you gotta show you belong. You gotta give your staff a good look. So you know, these are this great test for us coming up the rest of this week.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: And then y'all clinch the spot in the NBA Cup. Congratulates that with a win over the Pelicans. My boy Andrew wigg Wig going off had thirty points. Man, you know, he reminded me of like like someone like Jason Richardson. Right, It's like when Jay rich used to get hot, Like you knew it was gonna be one, two, three, four, it could be eight games in a row, right, and because of the way, you know, because of the way you play, it's like, oh shit, like this dude is wide out every time, you know what I mean, and he can get his money. And I just think that it's dope when you see your teammates playing well, right, because it starts to like especially somebody like Wiggins, where it's like, yo, that's a he's such a big piece to unlocking all the potential, you know what I mean, Like Jay rich was a huge piece for us, like us unlocking everything that comes you know what I mean, every situation that could come after that talk about Wiggs and and you know just how he playing and and and what that does for.
Speaker 1: He's a lot also like Jason Richardson, he gonna guard our best, uh the other team's best winging most of the time.
Speaker 3: So Wigs is huge for us. And when he's playing that well.
Speaker 1: When he's it's not a matter of if he's playing well or not, because Wiggs is actually one of those talents that you don't come around often.
Speaker 3: It's a matter of if he's been aggressive or not.
Speaker 1: And and go right now, lately he's been super All year, he's been super aggressive. And when Wigs is super aggressive, there's not many people that can stop him. That dude can dribble, he can shoot, he can jump, he get to the rim, he can finish like he's no more pick for a reason. He can all star here on the championship team for a reason, like Wiggs is a special, special talent. So it's just a matter of mindset and what his mindset is. I'm going at you both defensively and offensively. He's one of the better players in this league. And he's been showing that this year, and it's one of the reasons that we are in the position that we're in in the West and you know, right there with an opportunity to get back the number one spot in the West.
Speaker 2: Quiet assassin, Man, quiet assassin. I saw him, want to say, last summer, and I was like, man, so he's so quiet. He's so quiet, but death, yes, you know what I mean. And what I'm seeing from him is he's seeing aura compidence, you know what I mean, Like he has his aura about him that you know when he like when he walk a certain way, you know what I mean on the court, you know, he locked in, you know, and and he aggressive, he and tune in the game. I definitely think like he is. He is that guy that unlocks Draymond's offensive potential even more Steph even uh you know, uh, Kyle and Anderson, you know what I mean, kaminga moody all these people like because you're not you're not thinking about him because he's so quiet.
Speaker 3: But you have to think about him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But he always open because he's so quiet, he always in the right spot. So yeah, shout out to wig Man. I led away. He playing, you know, scored twenty plus in the last four or five games. You know, coming into this Cup game, you know clinching that Spose.
Speaker 1: Ways playing great man. We need him to keep it up, that's for sure. Especially this week, are you struggling to find the right candidates. Maybe you're juggling to demands of running your business and hiring, whether you need to fill a position yesterday or are trying to find someone with the perfect skills. Hiring can be tough, I get it, and less face. It's hard to keep everything running smoothly when you're busy sorting through resumes. Thankfully, there's a place you can go for help, Zip Recruiter. ZipRecruiter does the work for you to make hiring fast and easy, and right now. You can try it for free at zipprecruiter dot com slash Draymond. ZipRecruiter is the hiring sight that employers trust the most.
Speaker 3: According to G two.
Speaker 1: How quickly does zip recruiter get your job in front of the right candidates instantly?
Speaker 3: Plus their powerful match in tech.
Speaker 1: Helps you find top talent fast, saving you both time and money. Experience faster, easier hiring with ZipRecruiter four out of five employers who post on a zip rerecruiter get a quality candidate within the first day.
Speaker 3: See for yourself.
Speaker 1: Just go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash draymond right now to try it for free. That's the same price as a genuine smile from a stranger, a picture.
Speaker 3: Perfect sunset, or a cute dog running up to you and licking your hand.
Speaker 1: Try it for free at this exclusive web address, ZipRecruiter dot com slash draymond. Again, that's ZipRecruiter dot com slash draymond.
Speaker 3: Zip recruiter the smartest way to hire.
Speaker 1: Like we said earlier, we got a certified bucket getter coming to the show. One of the best scores in the league, especially at his age, youngest player in NBA history to have three straight forty plus games. He is the leading all time score at the Oak Hill Academy. And if you know anything about basketball, you know Oak Hill and like so many guys that has gone through there, the amount of guys the mind of NBA pros that has gone through there and overseas high level, like crazy, leading score all time none other Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: That's guard Cam Thomas. What's up, young fella?
Speaker 5: What E was doing, y'all.
Speaker 3: I feel the way y'all beat us the other night.
Speaker 1: I ain't too happy about this, but we definitely appreciate.
Speaker 3: You coming on.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: Appreciate me, Yes, sir, Yes, sir, dog Cam.
Speaker 2: I mean it's my first time really getting to say something to you. I'll watch you and man, when you are the definition of getting busy, you know what I mean? When you come in the game, you are not messing around, you know what I'm saying. It's like you the DJ, you like whatever is happening. Oh, it's cracking.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: Hey, you be out there getting busy. You know what you was? He was getting busy on the Warriors in twenty three minutes yourself. Bro, Hey listen. I was like, damn, man, let this dude get going. He don't stop, Yo, please don't let.
Speaker 3: This dude get man.
Speaker 2: Man talk about you know, just talk about And then I heard that you average thirty.
Speaker 3: In junior high school.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, a lot of a lot of buckets, a lot of.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, bro, who programmed you? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because you gotta be like some type of like god damn scoring machine robot who programmed you.
Speaker 7: Dog my mom really really, I don't want to take her bad. You know, after the game she in my ear man and stuff. So that really would really like fueled me to really kill every game and stuff. So really did my mom really like got my mindset to deal, you know, killer every game?
Speaker 3: Like did she? Did she whoop you after the game if you didn't?
Speaker 7: Twenty like just yelling, nagging my Yeah, I'm tired of hearing that.
Speaker 5: I just gotta go.
Speaker 1: My mom the same way bro, obviously just not about scoring because like you do, but my mom saying, well I got always here still to this day if I have a bad game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly same same. I'm something like, now I gotta go kill net game. But I'm tired of hearing all this on my every game like that.
Speaker 5: It's like eighty two games that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll tell you what every game do.
Speaker 3: It. I respect, I respect mom, do stay, don't let up.
Speaker 2: Moms, don't let up, stay on, put the pressure.
Speaker 1: And I tell you what our strategy. We had a great strategy to stop with me yesterday b D. The strategy I was gonna as we were gonna double him no matter where he went on the floor. We were double teaming. If he came off a handoff, we was double teaming him. If he came off of a ball screen, we was double teeing him. And when I realized the strategy wasn't gonna work b D, I was in a full out trap, me and Moses Moody and I'm like, oh, yeah, we got it close to the sideline. He's about to turn the ball over. That man pulled up and shot almost.
Speaker 2: Foulty because I'm like, I'm still closing the track.
Speaker 3: He just rolls up and shot, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is Kobe.
Speaker 5: I definitely noticed that they were chapping all games.
Speaker 7: But then I was like, all right, because like we kind of had the idea that, you know, it'll be a lot of blitzing all games, so we kind of had a good scheme to counter.
Speaker 5: But then at the point in time.
Speaker 7: You just got to see it early and then still get the ball and the taking him out if the blitz is on you or not. So I think I think, you know, we had a good game plan for it, but you know, I just came out just want to be aggressive.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, as a young dud dog, like you know, you'd be killing every time you get in. Like, I love how prepared and patience you are, you know what I mean. And a lot of dudes, a lot of dudes get opportunities in the league.
Speaker 3: They go to the right cham right situation.
Speaker 2: It's like, man, they got they may not have all the game, but it's the right fit. You got all the game, all the game that the NBA needs, you know what I mean. And you know a lot of times you're playing time in a way you play and fluctuate. I mean, just talk about like how do you keep a level head like like outside of like how do you prep Like you know what I'm saying, because when you when they put you in the game, you won't all the time, you know what I mean. And you know you seem like in your rookie year, you know you gotta make adjustments, you know what I'm saying. Like you get ben, some play some score forty don't play like talk about that process and like how you stay above board.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just you know you said first two years in and out, you know, going crazy and then you don't play the ne game.
Speaker 5: You know that's tough for your score.
Speaker 7: Like me because you like, you know I can I can play out here, like I can really heal out here. Then you just like start getting down, you like it ain't like like what am I doing wrong out here? And then you just start developing patients, talking to the vets, seeing what you know, the stuff they went through. And then you know, I probably say my last two years, you know, my third year, my fourth fear is probably well, this year is probably only year where I'm really feel like, you know, comfortable as far as like knowing I'm a play, knowing I'm a part of you know, the team every night if I'm healthy enough to play. So I probably say just really I really developed that patience for my first two years and just being always like steady, but always like ready like ready for like ready for whatever. So I really think my first two years really helped me shape me to be the player that I am right now, just learning and going through those learning curves and stuff.
Speaker 1: You you who would you say was your vet along the way though, helping you figure these things out?
Speaker 7: Uh, probably my first year mainly you know Katie, and then you know, once Kyle was around more than me and him really connected. So probably say those two for sure that I probably say those are my you know, vets for sure, just talking to him, hanging out and stuff, just doing all the you know, all the team stuff together.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's fire.
Speaker 1: And I've never heard you speak this much, so you're actually happy to know that you talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it actually go ahead.
Speaker 1: It actually leads me to something that I want to say to you and a conversation that I want to have with you, and that I know b D will have a lot to say about it as well. But the way you play the game of basketball, mm hmm. When I see you, who the guys who get buckets like you get buckets, They're all loved and like people are so excited to see them play, you know, like they're celebrated. You think of Kyrie, the way Kyrie get buckets. You go, Jamal Crawford, you go, lou Will, you go, like all of these guys who are just a straight KD like a straight bucket, right, Like that's what they do when they walk in. You know, they are getting a bucket. No matter how you guard them, no matter what you do, they are going to figure out to get a bucket.
Speaker 3: They're all celebrating.
Speaker 1: I know you're young, but I don't see the excitement around the name cam Thommas the way it should be for somebody who scored a basketball like you.
Speaker 3: And I want to ask you, do you have a reason why that is? And I also want to share with you why I think that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hey, I would love to know because I've been going through this since you know, the grass roots really just always being like overlooked, especially by you know, the media and stuff people saying, like putting people over you when you know they're not better than you, but then you don't but then you know it's still politics at the end of the day. But then you like, at the end of the day, you still gotta look at the talent, like I'm way better than him, but you're putting him over me because because of what Because I'm because I'm my own social media as much like I don't I don't talk as much. I just go about my business and go on to the next game. So I mean, I guess it's just because I don't. I'm not really around much. I don't talk much. I just go out there and play, handle my business and go on. But hey, if you if you can tell me why, then I would love to know, because I've been because I really wanted to know why I don't get enough.
Speaker 5: You know, love or respect as you know the other buckets in the league.
Speaker 7: So especially at my age, like right now I'm mamveraging about twenty five game.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't, I don't rarely hear about it. So it's like, I just love to know why.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure a few things with you, because I think there's a few reasons. One of your most famous lines that people have ever heard from.
Speaker 5: You is, what can you Ain't shit funny?
Speaker 1: Ain't shit funny? Ain't shit funny? Was so funny to me?
Speaker 3: Why are you a lie? Because it ain't shit funny? That was so funny to me?
Speaker 1: And what I would say to you is if it ain't shit funny, then make sure everybody know ain't shit funny. And what I mean by that is you have to make people hate you because it ain't shit funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gotta feel like, ain't shit funny? With him? I hate him.
Speaker 1: If you're not going to make them hate you because it ain't shit funny, then you need to make them love you. And the way to make them love you is score away. You score, smile more, because I've seen you smile more right here in ten minutes than I've ever seen in your four years in NBA. I've seen you smile more right here, and I'm like, damn, maybe something is funny.
Speaker 3: Don't try not to smile.
Speaker 1: You smile like damn, maybe something is funny. But smile more and be more, be more extravagant when you score, get the crowd involved, talk to them, or ain't shift funny at all times? And I'm making sure you know ain't shit funny and I'm coming at you that way, and I'm gonna make you hate me because it ain't shift funny. And you have I think you have to do that. You gotta give people more personality. If you think, if you think that being a star in this NBA is just because you're just going to score points and be a star in this NBA, I'm here to tell you you're missing the boat, brother, And I'm gonna tell you why you missing the boat.
Speaker 3: Because this is the NBA. Brother, This is you know, the NBA.
Speaker 1: When they come around to record, they say the NBA. EM don't think that's just the people that's recording. That's this whole thing. This is entertainment. This is show business. And in show business. There's a character that hate it, and there's a character that's loved. The character that sit in the middle. He get killed off the show in week one. The character that sits in the middle, they get a line, a couple of lines they may say in the movie, and then you never hear from them again.
Speaker 3: That's the character that sit in the middle.
Speaker 1: So you scoring the way you score, you have to decide, ain't shit funny. I'm gonna make sure y'all know that that's where I stand at all times, and so many things about me gonna say that, and people will be able to grab on of that. Ain't shit funny? Or the way you score it's electric, man. The way you bounce around the court, you come off, you jump high as hell on that's electric. So guess what and be electric, be electric in the arena right like you may.
Speaker 3: Say, ah, that ain't me.
Speaker 1: If you want to be who I think you want to be, because you don't score the ball the way you score, I feel like I don't know you well. I feel like you live in the gym because there's no way you score the ball the way you can do that, dude, And you are that confident anytime you have the ball and you don't just live in the gym.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 1: This out there. You're a gym rat. And if I'm wrong, if I'm lying, I'm flying. I don't think I'm flying anywhere, But you gotta get I don't want to piggyback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to piggyback off that, because you know what, I always consider myself an underdog in my career.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? It was always dudes ranked over me.
Speaker 2: And that was because the NBA is, to Jay's point, it's entertainment, right, So you're gonna have dudes who get bigger marketing deals, or get more recognized, or make the All Star team because they're on a better team. But what he's saying is persona right. I have to go and say, Okay, I don't think none of these dudes is better than me. They may be in better situations, but what am I gonna do? Like if we all averaging between seven and ten assists? You know what I mean, what else can I bring? Fucking I'm gonna lead the league in steals. I'm gonna try and be a defensive nightmare. But then when I rock, man, I'm about to rock. I'm about to rock these dudes to sleep, you feel I'm saying. And I never talked really I didn't know. I ain't talk shit, But it was just little antics, you know what I mean. A smirkuse like, ain't shit funny? Like that's a small and then a frown right that.
Speaker 3: It's that little do that.
Speaker 2: That's that's your that's your mantra. You feel what I'm saying, that's your persona. So now I'm twenty five, twenty five points, got a story to it, It got.
Speaker 3: Energy to it.
Speaker 2: Other people feeling it, you know what I mean, They feeling you got. You gotta make people feel your points, you know what I mean. You out there getting buckets like like it's the easiest thing in the world. So you make shit look hella easy, you know what I mean. But you gotta make people feel it. You gotta have a ponent, opponent's feeling, Your teammates gotta feel it. The energy in the arena, they gotta feel it. And you ain't gotta be a raw ro dude, because you ain't a ral rod due. But all you gotta do is smile and frown because I ain't shit funny, you know what I mean, and so like that persona becomes what you walk in the gym with. That's what Drake said, you walking in the gym, Man, ain't shit funny. That don't mean shit ain't funny. It just ain't funny today when I'm on this court, you know what I mean, Not what I'm out here ain't shit funny. And y'all gonna pay for And so that's I think that's where you are now. It's like, all right, you twenty five of the game, bro, and what and what you know what I mean? And what add something to challenge yourself too? And then wrap that shit in that persona that ain't shit funny. Now that I'm twenty five, gonna be twenty eight six four, you know what I mean, And like you gonna be walking off the court like damn, they fucking with me, you know what I mean, They really fucking with how I get down. I ain't said, I ain't changed nothing but my persona, you know what I mean, And like I think that's I think that's what it is because you so goddamn talented and you're so quiet, and you do it so naturally. It's like, man, I've been doing this why it ain't no, go go make them.
Speaker 5: Pay attention to for sure. You know what I Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: You got the hard part, Yeah, Like the thing that most people don't have is the hard part.
Speaker 3: Like the hard part is easy for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Like, I love I love Kawhi Leonard. He's a special talent to watch some grow in the league. Has I came in and I think a year after Kawhi yeah, played against him in some great battle, Kawhi Lintard has made a bunch of money. Kawhi Leonard is a star. He's never been a superstar because he'll speak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And you know when he first.
Speaker 2: Out with Newbat, they got a hell of him brown us, right, you know what I mean, you got a brand by not speaking.
Speaker 1: But check this out though, now, but check this out. No one really was catching on to Kawahi, right, he signs with New Balance. In the first commercial they do kind of the little penny thing, it's two people arguing and it's not Kawhi's voice. Right, they found one moment to capitalize on. They found his live Yeah, and now he's a funny guy. Yeah, right, And since he became the funny guy, now Kawhi is more talked about than ever. He's more known than ever, right like, and he's played less since then, but he's the funny guy. You see what I'm saying. They found a way and that's all this is, bro. So I just wanted to say to you, like, don't don't miss the boat. Don't miss the boat and think that if I go all right, they ain't listen when I score twenty five. I'm average thirty this year, all right, they ain't listening to iverage thirty. I'm an average forty. Like they gonna be like, yo, that's crazy. He average and forty. But in order for it to equal out for more for cam Thomas, give a little more, like BD said, maybe you're smiling this afrom but give a little more. Man, don't miss the boat thinking. Nope, it's just gonna be about buckets, because I'm gonna tell you this as much as it is about buckets, just buckets ain't gonna sell for the NBA. And that's what this is all about. At the end of the day. It's entertainment, show business.
Speaker 3: So be a part of the show Talk That Talk Big. Tell him to tell him, hey, bro, this is this is and this is real game. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This is like there's some Big Homy shit and some Big Brother shit because you know, usually you don't get this type of game. You know when somebody arrival, right, and then a lot of times you on a team where you know, it ain't a lot of vets, you know what I mean. Now, winning it looked like y'all tanking. But this is a great opportunity for you to add those two things to your game, you know what I mean. So take that challenge and say, okay, when this when I when they gonna know who I am coming out of this season, right, I'm gonna add these two things to my persona and also my game, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: The basketball guy is gonna take care of you, bro, because you you got you got super you got superpowers.
Speaker 3: In this space, you know what I mean, for what you do. And then my.
Speaker 2: Question is like what what what is what is the what is your motivating factor? You know what I'm saying because I heard you say you get overlooked. You've been doing this for a while, Like what what continue to motivate you and where do you want to be?
Speaker 7: Yeah, just uh, the motivating part just always being you know, you know, like everybody say, the underdog overlook, not get enough respect that you want and league or wherever you play it, So that's always going to motivate me. I probably say now, my first few years it was just you know, being drafted late, you ain't rafting lay in the draft. But now it's really like my first two years not playing, So I really use that as well as the motivation, like the ship on my shoulders people would say as me not playing my first two years, So I really use that now. But really just trying to use anything I can just to go out there and have some type of edge to go dominate each game.
Speaker 5: So probably just all that for real.
Speaker 3: I love that. Do you see Ultimately?
Speaker 1: As BT said, I think most people thought, y'all are going to be a team that's taking all of a sudden you bring in a new coach. Yeah, Jorty, who I respect, you know. I've seen him on the bench with Mike Brown. I respect the intensity that he brings to the game, and I've heard from people that I respect his basketball mind that he's a great basketball mind.
Speaker 3: I don't know that to be certain. I've never interacted with him much.
Speaker 1: But what I do appreciate is he bring a fire to the sylum like he was assistent, he was up off the bench. He's screaming like he bring a certain fire that I respected. And so when you look at trading Mike hal Bridges, who was the leading scorer on the team, you know, most people are like, oh, they taking and then all of a sudden, now you got the ball in your hand.
Speaker 3: Dennis is one of the ultimate competitors I've played against.
Speaker 1: You know, you got Cam Johnson playing well, Dorian Finnish Smith.
Speaker 3: Who's just a dog.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, y'all ain't as bad as people thought. Y'all was going to be right, Like y'all right there in near five hundred. But in the east by the way, right now, you right in the.
Speaker 2: Thicket thing, do you see yourself in the way now that you've been handed the keys to the offense being a part of their long term future?
Speaker 3: Is that what you see in your future moving forward in this league?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 7: See me as you know, being that guy just being able to grow from eighteen nineteen years old to where I am now. So I just it's always been like that second home for me. The fans love me, so I definitely really like gravitated towards the fans, and the fans gravitated towards me, especially because how I play. You know, New York love bucket getters, so that's really what they really gravitate towards me. And so yeah, they always are, so they always have my vack no matter what. I really would love to be in Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 3: I like your growth, you know.
Speaker 2: I like the way that you were patient, You've been ready, and now you're stepping into your opportunity to prove to be who you are, right to stamp your name in that top twenty five them top five shooting guards, you know what I mean. And I think that you know, as Brooklyn gets better, as you continue to grow, like you can corner you know what I mean, and give this franchise somebody to recognize, you know what I mean. And you know, I'm just excited for everything that you got going your growth. I want to see more shit, you know what I mean, Like I would me. I'm my old head, I'm alog I need to see more shit. You feel what I'm saying because I know you can score, right, but I want I want you in that that other that upper echelon, right because your scoring is so dangerous that what are the other two things that you're gonna add?
Speaker 3: As a rebounding? Is a playmaking? Is it defense? Is it steals?
Speaker 2: As a hustle place you know what I mean? Are you a glue guy?
Speaker 3: Is you know?
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, they gotta be something else to make them hate you.
Speaker 7: I think this year, yeah, I think this year, though most people don't see, is the playmaking. Sometimes I'm not gonna get these sets because you know, like when go Stay was blissing, I'm passing to the pocket. I don't I don't get the assists for it if somebody's in the pocket and make that hockey assist. So I think, I think my I think for me, you gotta watch me play to know like, oh he is play making because you know I'm getting off the blitz, so you know it's on the guy whoever set the screen in the blitz to make the right play. So I'm like getting the hockey assists, which is not really an assist for me. So I think that's part of my game is really grown. And obviously with Jordy, he really you know, was preaching defense, playing just playing hard on defense.
Speaker 5: I think that just means you don't like the past.
Speaker 3: The goddamn that means you get double teams.
Speaker 2: Hey, you frustrated, and he like, fucking I might as well make the right you know what's about. That's what scores do. That's what scores do. Oh yeah, you know, play making and ship you you're shooting the ball all the time, bro, so when you get double team.
Speaker 3: Check this out. Though. What I will say is I understand that.
Speaker 1: You know why, I understand that, Like, obviously I think I'm an incredible playmaker and.
Speaker 3: Like I can pass the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I made a career out of getting the ball out of a blitch with Steph Curry and making the next play. Steph didn't necessarily get to assist, and it was on me to read what the next play was.
Speaker 3: But I can. They're to read.
Speaker 1: Because Steph Curry just drew two defenders. So now there's someone open. I need to find the open guy.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: I can find the open man with my eyes closed, right, And so I understand what you're saying though, and like even watching you last night for twenty three minutes that you.
Speaker 3: Played you way more willing.
Speaker 1: The only shot that drove me up a wall was when you shot over me Dotate and Parker's almost filed. But I just didnt fucking believe in the shot that shot. But you were way more of a willing faster than I thought you were.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, that's just yeah, you know, that's just the growth this year, going over the film and stuff and just knowing, I mean, just knowing that teams will probably send the blitz on me a lot more this year. So it's really just just being open to being that willing passer, hitting the guy in that pocket and just trusting that he can make the right play, you know, because at the end of the day, it's falling three on the backside with you drawn two defenders, so he's gotta lived the result and live with the play the guy made. So that's really just part of my growth this year, my fourth year, so that's really helped me for sure.
Speaker 2: Hey bro, but you only get a half. I said two to hey, bro, the hockey assists is half.
Speaker 3: Steals.
Speaker 2: Come on down, two steals, all right, this We're gonna do two steals, right, or let's say one point five steals and three fouls average for the rest of the year. We gotta get them fouls up, hey, bro, we gotta get the foules up. Yeah, yeah, because that means you playing defense, you know what I mean? Like, you know, I used to stay in foul trouble when I did leave the league in steals. But I just think that like persona personality wise, right, Oh yeah, you scoring, you scoring, but you ain't fouling nobody, you know what I mean. Like, I think it just makes you more aggressive, and you got to make up defensively, right to like, man, go hack somebody three times, Like just know I'm about to hack somebody three times, and it should be the starting to shooting guard or whoever you guard.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, That's shit. Ain't funny, you know what I mean, Ain't nothing funny.
Speaker 2: That ain't nothing funny when I come out here and be hacking because they ain't gonna call them all.
Speaker 3: That's how you get your steers. And it's a presence. Yeah, it goes into the same thing what we were saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, but you I once heard Bou Williams, who I got a lot of respect for I played with the family on the Nike Sucker.
Speaker 3: I remember going to Williams Tournament, the Williams Tournament.
Speaker 1: Obviously he's a pioneer in this the guys he's had one in particular Alan Iverson, Yeah, Bubba Chuck, who we.
Speaker 3: All love, yo. He said, No, Cam Thomas is the best score I've ever been around. Not Alan Iverson. What does that do for you to hear that like that? That to me, that's fucking crazy. That's wow.
Speaker 7: It's definitely, uh, it's definitely great to hear, especially from a guy like you said. He was coached, I mean, numerous pros, numerous first round picks, all that stuff, Hall of famers.
Speaker 5: So it's definitely stepping the right dress for me.
Speaker 7: But you know, I mean that's I mean, that's really like everything, especially being from the same area of me, like being close near the same area, so that's really like everything. So that's definitely a top tier compliment for me. So I just want to keep going for sure.
Speaker 2: And then you did play with like you played with Katie, Yeah, Katie, James Harden and Kyrie what was the one on one.
Speaker 3: Really talk about them one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we ain't really played ones though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bro, we ain't never really played for real honestly, Yeah, bro, we never.
Speaker 2: You weren't trying to get I was shot one on one I was. They didn't want it, they won't ready, they didn't want it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Season day, they was like they want to stay in the season.
Speaker 5: I'm like.
Speaker 3: Disappointed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, we never really played ones real when I was here with them. So I was like, dang.
Speaker 3: Man, Katie always playing.
Speaker 5: One always and he ain't really want to play.
Speaker 3: Oh that is disappointed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But I was.
Speaker 7: Definitely good though, playing with those guys. You know, those guys I can consider my brothers. Really just be able to do with that bomb with them, they aboule to have like their number and talk to him ever so cherished you know that year and a half with him for sure.
Speaker 2: And what did you take from me each one if you did. Yeah, one thing that you took from each.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just Kyle, you know Kyle first, just his patience offensively, I mean, he don't let nobody speed him up, especially in the league. I really try to take that just not letting nobody speed me up, get into my spots and just be able to make the shot at my spot. You can't really learn much from K because K like, you know, seven feet doing what he does, so it's kind of hard to learn from him. At my side, yeah, you're just watching like oh damn that stuff. And then James, like, you know, like I said I said before, like I really pattern my game after James when he was in Houston, just watching, Like I really try to pattern my game after him a little bit, but still take stuff from him, but I really try to patter my game after him. He was in Houston with the Bondies, hand to step back threes and stuff, all the you know, ISO moves, So I really try to pattern my game after James a little bit. So you know, before I even got there, I was already tapped in with watching James and stuff, knowing all his move and stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that that brings me to a question three.
Speaker 2: No, I was about to say that, No, I was just gonna say he played with three players that have flawless offensive games, no offensive deficiencies, So that.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask because I saw James make a comment the other day and I actually.
Speaker 3: Most people would take it as a slight a stuff. I don't take it as a slighter stuff because quite frankly, A the man just says Steph was in the realm of his own so respect that, but he made a valid point, and he was talking about the way that he played basketball and the step backs and all of that, like how much a lot of people drew from his game. And so I guess my question to you is, and coming up during that time.
Speaker 1: Obviously a minute and I'm playing, do you think more young guys like yourself were watching James and saying, oh, man, I want to play like that, or watching Stephan saying.
Speaker 5: That the question, Uh, I think we were mainly.
Speaker 7: I think we really gravitated towards James because James was doing the ISOs and like breaking people down one on one, scoring the forties and fifties. I think step really changed the way teams wanted to play the game of basketball, shooting the threes, the pace of you know, the pace y'all play at, just moving around without the ball. I think stephitely changed the way the teams around the league try to play. James really changed the individual play of you know, players, like the ISOs really me just the ISOs, the handles, step backs, shooting touch shots, you know, just the foul drawn just all that stuff. I think James really changed the individual skill of how players wanted to play the game. Stephen really changed like the team culture. You know, everybody want to shoot threes now everybody. If you can't shoot threes, you can't play. So it's like you really changed, definitely changed the team aspect of the league for sure.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's that's incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, especially from the young dudes.
Speaker 2: It's good to hear from the young duds because you know, it's like who y'all gravitating to?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right?
Speaker 3: And who you patterning your game after? Is and Dre.
Speaker 2: You go back to really the statement that that Harden may you know what I mean, It's like there's a difference between what's Steph doing how he get it done, and you know, Harden. And I think that this next generation, like you guys are all so weapon of.
Speaker 3: Offensive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just like you can just tell y'all you're just in the lab working on you you know what I mean, It's just working on your art, you know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So yeah, I think James is a James and stuff are like the two of this of our for us, for our generation for the young guys is just like the one and too. So you know, credit to those guys for changing the game. But you know, sweet, you know it's our time now for sure.
Speaker 5: So yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: And what players surprised you the most, Like game wise, You're like, damn that dude, Colin, I need to I need to take inventory on him.
Speaker 5: Well that's a good question.
Speaker 7: Uh, it'd be a lot of people that kill us.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was. He was like.
Speaker 7: That, we always have that game, like everybody go crazy on us. I probably say my second year Brendan Ingram at the beginning of the year, he was yeah he I was like, yeah, he cold, like he was over pulling him over, k making it just get into a spots. I was like, yeah, you cold for sure.
Speaker 1: It's funny to hear you say that, Like, man, somebody always get off on us.
Speaker 5: That's not supposed to always.
Speaker 1: It's because every everyone in the league, Like if you play many for minutes, like you're you're now doing like you are the point of a team now. But what you will realize is and you may not have found that person yet because this is your like this is the most you played consistently this year where the ball is like and it's like your coach is inviting you to be cam you know what I'm saying, Like I think this is the first time your coach inviting you. Yeah, all right, so I think you will probably start to figure it out. But there's always a guy in the league that if you say that person's name, people would never know that that's the guy you struggle with.
Speaker 3: So like, for instance, we used to always joke like the guy I used to struggle with the most was Tod Gibson, Like TODJ. Gibson. They'd be one of the only people that I've ever in my career asked for switch Like I was like with Jermaine on Nill was on my team at times, my second and I'm like, Jayo, you gotta guard him. Man, I'm gonna go guard Joe Kim Noah, Like I can't he given me fits jail. You gotta go. And at that time, I'm trying to keep my minutes, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm trying to stay on the.
Speaker 1: Floor, So like, jay you gotta go guard him. It was Tosh Gibson for me. Every time I play todsh Gibson. He would give me hell for.
Speaker 3: Steph Ricky Rubio.
Speaker 1: Every time Steph would play Ricky Rubio, Ricky Rubio would.
Speaker 3: Give us hell KD. It was actually slow mo.
Speaker 2: Kyle Anderson used to give Kad Fitch when we were playing against Kyle and and So to hear you say like, Yo, it's always one guy that're like out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: He just cook us.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm like in heavy hell. You know.
Speaker 7: They're like, oh, he's not really gonna shoot much. I'm in heavy help and then he go here three four three is. I'm like, I mean what you want me to do?
Speaker 3: Wilson did to me last night?
Speaker 5: Donja will can shoot?
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: They were like, yo, he could shoot, he could shoot something, but he you know, like he Marshall.
Speaker 3: He came out.
Speaker 2: Bus put his shoulder chest like yo, what's up man? Like he was at was cooking me last night.
Speaker 5: Clue god vic shoulder vic shoulder man.
Speaker 2: With a crazy shoulder and there you reverse the call. I'm like, bro, he can't just beer it to me like that. Bro, It's crazy. Hey, y'all, fella play well though, really well for a guy. My dude was yes, they have some young talent. Man, y'all got some hell of a talent. I like the young pieces. My dude was Jose Calderon. I don't know if it's a Spain thing, but I couldn't stand Jose Calderon for some reason. He always outplayed me when we played. Dude, I was like a great player, great point guard. You only have these games against me?
Speaker 3: Dude got paid off.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, bro, serious, serious, bro, that's I hate that. It's like it's like, dag, dude, I gotta play against this dude. You know everything they gonna do and they gonna beat you doing it.
Speaker 3: Fact. But that's the beauty of the league though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like the league is always about matchups, right, and you never know who has your number, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: No, totally beauty of the league. And it's never who do you who do you like?
Speaker 3: Who do you like going up against? Who are the top three people?
Speaker 2: When you see them, you're like, okay, okay, it's about that time. Oh yeah, it's that time. Come on, man, gave me three people. Come on, we're gonna set there. We're gonna start.
Speaker 5: To do that right now. I can't do that. It's the whole league. I like playing the whole league, just the whole league.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like playing Yep, that's how I always about line it up, you know, I don't really, I don't really dub no smoke from no team. Just line it up. I don't care who the team is. I'm coming there to play.
Speaker 3: Who do you? Who?
Speaker 2: Do you want to know? Hey, I got smoke for y'all. Every time I see y'all, it's up. I got smoke for y'all, everybody.
Speaker 5: Every team.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you everything. Everything I don't. I don't think everything.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I respect everybody equal respect. Guess what you know? Why ain't ship funny?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: Like, that's it right there, Like I'm not that's the same for something. I'm not impressed by nothing. Not one of y'all are going to make me feel like you need to do more against you. Ain't shit funny. That's that's all in the same. You gotta give people that person the same thing. I ain't ship funny, I ain't. I don't care about none of y'all. Like I'm not moved by you. I'm moved by going to get these buckets. Ain't shit funny, like you know, like that's you got it, You got.
Speaker 3: It, is right? Yeah, Yeah, that's your mantra.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's your persona, Like yeah, the big hemany you know, that's a blessing, you know what I mean? And brace that because you you are that. You know what I mean, You are that. Like, ain't nobody laughing when you when they got a match up? It ain't funny. They got work. They got some work to do. You feel to take that with you for sure?
Speaker 1: And just speaking of your team, Uh, you know, like I said, I think y'all are having a much better year than anyone anticipated, you know, coming off a couple of wins to end off a tough West Coast road trip. You know, y'all come off of winning against US or went against Kings, win against US, y'all got Phoenix. But you know, how do you see this season now playing out for y'all? Like, dude, does it feel like the tune of the organization is changing with the success that y'all have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Honestly, from you know, preseason stuff, I think everybody wanted to come out and win games. Obviously, you know, nobody wants to go out there to lose every game. So I think I think the model that we had was just just be competitive, like be physical, be connected, you know, wherever that takes us takes us. But I think we really as players, really bought into our to the new staff, to what they're teaching them. I think that's really helped us and us really like we like playing together. I think I think we like playing together and we really want to prove the dotars wrong. So I think we always felt we were, you know, good enough to play like how we are now, I think, and I think honestly, we dropped some games that we could have won. So I think our record could be I think our record could be much better than what it is, honestly.
Speaker 5: So I think I think we were just like right there.
Speaker 7: You know, it's always like just you know, young team stuff, learn how to finish the game. So I think we're just going through that sometimes. And you know, I think we got a really good year. We just got to keep sticking with it. And you have a really good year, just keeps sticking with what we're doing, sir.
Speaker 1: And you're an ankle, like how you feel about that, like where you miss a bunch of time with.
Speaker 7: That or no, Nah, I shouldn't. It's not even my ankle, it's I think it was like just my left handy tightness. There's nothing wrong with it, just didn't feel right finishing. Probably could have made it words if I kept playing against y'all. So I was just like, you know, I'm just let the young guys play, finish it up and then you know, credit to them that everybody stepped up, making making shots, playing hard. So you know we're gonna need a lot of people to step up, you know when I'm out.
Speaker 3: So Courtney is y'all training right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, living that training room, bro, get back on that course, so you get sure, Bro, you know you could be an All Star this year. What, by the way, what do you feel about the case you're making to be an All Star this year in the East, especially where Damian Lillard hasn't had it as grade of a year.
Speaker 3: The Philadelphia seventy six was having a down year.
Speaker 1: You know, you got a lot of guys that's been All Stars that ain't as good as you're playing.
Speaker 3: What's what's your case and how you looking at that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm definitely definitely looking to you know, have my name in that convo. For sure, I think I'm making a great case, especially for how our team was projected the biggest start the year. They was pregnant to be the worst team in the league. And then you know we're coming surprising people. And then my play, you know, speaks for itself. So I think I'm definitely making a great case early on, I mean still early, but I definitely want to keep it up and hopefully you know have my name the all start this year.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: You got the city, you got the city, you know, one of the best cities basketball cities, you know, uh in the world. Talk about just you know, as we wrap up, just what New York, you know what I mean, and being in New York, you said it's like a second home. How they embrace you. Just talk about that energy and like how basketball is just so exciting, like every day you.
Speaker 7: Went, yeah, bro, just even like my rookie when I first got drafted, everybody everybody loved me, like even you know, social media, all the fans they love to pick and then you know, every time I got in where it was at the end of the game or you know, get surprised on me in like second, second or third quarter and I go out there and hit hit a crazy shot or start cooking, and you know, the whole crowd and the arena go crazy. So I just feel like that's really, like, like I said, my second home. Like they love Camp Thomas, so like I sold, every time I'm at home, I try to put on the show for them, like the best way I can so because you never know, you know, you know, you never know, you know, somebody knew might come, never saw you play before, and you want to put on a great show because you know, I just love to put on the show for the Brooklyn crowd for sure.
Speaker 5: So I just really loved it.
Speaker 3: It just I just processed. You told me before the show started.
Speaker 1: You said, oh, yeah, we played Phoenix and then we were flying after the game, And in my mind, I'm like, y'all flying on the Red Eye. That's crazy, like the Red I mess you up for a couple of days. But it just dawned on me that y'all are flying on the Red because it's Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Yeah go to the credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I was gonna shout at like, you know, Holidays was.
Speaker 3: Always the worst, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, sometimes you make it home sometimes you don't, man.
Speaker 3: Both of y'all.
Speaker 2: Tell Tell the people who are going to be at home eat these delicious assed turkeys stuffing.
Speaker 3: This is me yams, you know, mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: Y'all can't eat none of that ship and y'all probably not gonna be around, you know. Usually it's like, oh, thanksgiving them home Christmas away. Talk about just that, both of y'all. Just how tough it is being away from family and traveling during the holidays at this time playing games.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just for me personally, always spent holidays with my family, So my first few years in the league, I haven't even know. I haven't spent Christmas home once with my mom or so, I never spent Christmas home once, So we always left out or left out or had to stay somewhere because, you know, yet another game. So it's always h It's always tough with that, but you know, it is what it is. It is part of the league and Thanksgiving. This is probably my first Thanksgiving where I actually have a chance to be home on an off day.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's definitely dope, for sure. It's definitely tough though.
Speaker 2: Ramon Draymond Green gets no Christmas yeah, I'm say ten years, do you even know what you.
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 3: The biggest stay?
Speaker 1: Really, I really really really appreciate thingsgiving because we don't get it. Christmas last year I got a Christmas for the first time because I was suspended that I was about the only silver line.
Speaker 3: And I didn't suspended because I was actually like, not not even not not even just Christmas Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was home for the holiday weeks, like I was home for Thanksgiving. Then I was home for the week leading into Christmas with all the Christmas carols with my kids, and then I was home for New Years. I was with my family for all the holiday weeks. So shout out to all the idiots that said I was a crshot, I'm smarter than you.
Speaker 3: I got to spend the holiday.
Speaker 5: Look at it for sure, the silver light.
Speaker 3: We always look at the So that's what what's your go to Thanksgiving dinner? Before we get out of here. Gotta haves.
Speaker 5: Mac and cheese.
Speaker 7: It mandatory, That's mandatory for sure. Got that you got mac and cheese there? You don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And who cooking the meal?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: Growing up it was always my grandma, so she always cooked, always cooked. Recently, recently it's been my mom, Doug. But you know, if I'm home or not so yeah, but really my grandma should really be cooking, cooking.
Speaker 3: Is mom gonna meet you Brooklyn since you're gonna be home?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, let's go there.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be there, you know, let's go.
Speaker 3: That's fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I don't be Do you got something else? I just want to make some Draymond Greens.
Speaker 2: I wish that I could go to the store and go on to Rouse or Kroger's and get some frozen Draymond Greens. I've been done. Why don't we have Draymond Greens? This would be the best thing. But Thanksgiving next Thanksgiving, dog, we gotta have Draymond Green.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at that killer cam.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, man, thank you for coming on the show. It is great to talk to you, to hear you speak too. And I won't say the disrespect thing that most people say. It's like you speak well, like did you think I was dumb? Like I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm just happy to hear you speak and you smile.
Speaker 1: But then you got a personality, and we thank you for coming on the show and before BD say something, Before you say something, I just want to say again, give it to him, brother, They would love it. The way you score the ball. It's special. Give them the next thing. Don't fall into them. Do not fall into the trap. It's just about buckets. The Brooklyn that's going to pay you a lot of money to be that franchise guy. They got to be able to do more with it, you know what I'm saying. So just know that. Give it to them. Bro, ain't shit funny. If it ain't shit funny, figure it out got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I gotta say. Ain't shit funny, baby, that's the persona.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Appreciate having, appreciate I need.
Speaker 2: I need my two things. Man, I'm still do that. You get away with that pocket path. I'm hitting you.
Speaker 3: Too, Bro. I'm be DM me with the rebounds with them.
Speaker 2: Tell them I'll be, I'll be, I'll be tapped, be tapped in respect.
Speaker 5: And I appreciate you havving me though.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, sir, bro.
Speaker 3: Good luck the rest of it.
Speaker 1: You're get healthy and know that if you're supposed to understand what I'm saying here, I ain't saying rush back before you healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, that in order to be the top dog.
Speaker 1: If if you can be back in for then work your ass off and do everything to prove of them that.
Speaker 3: No, I was ready in three because I did everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, get back, Do everything you gotta do to get back, because that's going to determine if you can become an All star not and you deserve that.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you all, man, appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Keep much love, bro love. I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: That some good ass ism you gave him too, you know what I mean, that's gold, you know what I mean, Like when you think about it, like coming from you, you know, a Hall of Famer motherfucker and done it a young one like Shaq did that to me. You know what I mean, what you just did for him. Shaq used to do that to me for me all the time. Like, hey, nigga, you one of it. Once you got it, you know what I mean, just keep standing out.
Speaker 3: That was that was dope. I was glad I got a witness stud be a part of that. Nah. Yeah, man, I was super dope chopping it up with a young fella.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: He definitely got it. But before we get out of here, BD, talk to me. Five you got you got five on it today? But who you're five today?
Speaker 3: I got five?
Speaker 2: I got five on it first and foremost LaMelo ball fifty a forty four piece. I think he lost both games.
Speaker 3: What's the team.
Speaker 2: Trash number Numero numro know LaMelo ball? Uh number two? Gotta rock with Dearon Fox. I mean just man just in love with his game. You know how he just how he play and how he finished games for them is just I mean the Aaron Fox, and he my one of my son's favorite players.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Coming in at number three? Uh Jalen Williams Ah from Okay see from Okay, sir, because I just think that the dude is the point guard on their team.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: We know Shae's dynamic, superstar, combo guard, scoring guard, but I like to give him some credit because.
Speaker 3: Really he's like the glue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to see him playing more point guard for that team because he's a great play man.
Speaker 3: He's also the attitude for that team. He has the great attitude for that attitude.
Speaker 2: He has an amazing he has an amazing attitude for that team for sure.
Speaker 3: All Right, where we are we ad number four? Number four? I am going with.
Speaker 2: Drew Holiday. Gotta have a bruin in there. But most importantly, when I watched this dude play, you know what I mean, he just he just he just that's my get down. Drew Holiday is my get Dawn. I'm gonna lock you upna make shots on you, I'm gonna post you up, I'm gonna take you to the all. He's just like, he's just he's just he's the fix you feel what I'm saying, Like he's a fixer, Like he's a point guard fixer. So that's that's four. And then I want to since we didn't do it last week, five, I gotta go with Chris Paul. Chris Paul going into what is it, passing twelve thousand since all time in his career.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, CEP three basketball gud.
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta celebrate these dudes while they still hooping, you know, to see him do it and to do it at a high level. You know, I want to salute Chris Paul because he definitely, definitely, definitely deserved to be in the top five. Honorable mentioned Dame Lillard. You know, I'm starting to apologize to the Bucks and Doctor Rivers. Get your mind right, Doc, get him right. Don come on, Haller Burton came back for me. You know, Trey Young the normal, just the normal, Sir. I respect you now. Definitely.
Speaker 3: Shout out to CP Man twelve thousand assists a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Man, he made a lot of people better, made a lot of people a lot of money dropping him down.
Speaker 2: So shout out to C Come on CP three, Cliff pay all right now, Cliff Man. That's it, got five on it with BD. Shout out to us.
Speaker 1: Draymond Green Show with Baron Davis, and shout out to you for tuning in and listening to us.
Speaker 3: Get our shit off. We appreciate you, We love you until next time. That's a rap. He's he's