Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Great to have you along with us this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the full harvest moon, which is what you might see this morning or maybe you saw it overnight. I do feel like it's if you live near the water, when you get to see a full moon, that is theater you ever, really and you've been at the ocean when there's a full moon or vacation, maybe when there's a full.
Speaker 1: Vacation, Yes, it's theater, it really is. It lights up the whole water. It's so beautiful, full harvest moon.
Speaker 2: Is that like doing anything to my insides?
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, it's not pulling me in a certain direction.
Speaker 1: Or making you doesn't of course the moon think the.
Speaker 2: Moon pulls the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you're pregnant, a full moon can put you into labor.
Speaker 4: Well, they say that full moon means you're really fertile.
Speaker 2: A full moon means your fertile. Yeah, and the moon is responding to your body.
Speaker 4: I guess. I don't know. Or the moon makes me like watch out when there's a full moon because you're very fertile.
Speaker 2: No moon makes you fertile.
Speaker 1: I've always heard when there's a full moon you go into labor, and so there's a lot of babies born when there's a full moon.
Speaker 2: Well, I know what I'm not doing. You're in a full moon having a baby, because that is.
Speaker 1: All all of that is when you're ovulating. That has to line up with your with your.
Speaker 2: Back on this, any input in back room.
Speaker 4: Jen knows a lot about the full What do you got.
Speaker 5: So a lot of women, you know, they their cycle revolves around the full moon.
Speaker 1: Chicken story, So your cycle will change?
Speaker 5: Yes, well, no, a lot of women start their cycle on the full moon because we're ninety percent.
Speaker 2: Water water exactly, and the.
Speaker 5: Full moon, you know, controls the tides, which is water, so it controls us.
Speaker 1: But if you start your cycle on the full moon, then you're not gonna be fertile.
Speaker 5: No, you're not fertile. No, no, no, But it is true that more babies are born on a full moon.
Speaker 2: That puts you inborn or are conceived born born. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ryan, when you wake up this morning, what did you think you'd learn? Not as much as I've learned in the first twelve.
Speaker 2: Minutes of this day.
Speaker 1: I know a lot about the moon.
Speaker 2: Well that might. Do you have a podcast?
Speaker 5: Uh no, not yet?
Speaker 2: Mooning with Jen?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: I mean seriously, like people are into moon that is? Moon is great? Right, Mooning with Jen? I like it.
Speaker 2: What's your guy's name runs the podcast? Conrad? Conrad? What's the name? Yeah, called Conrad.
Speaker 3: So I'm at the gym sell Conrad, the podcast guy the gym.
Speaker 5: You recommended it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Don't I don't need to be a part of it? No, no, no, no, yeah, don't you host it?
Speaker 2: Ah, that's great?
Speaker 3: Kind up an ideas on the fly here and this is a rating scrabber mark, this is what they want.
Speaker 1: He's not even in the room.
Speaker 2: How am I supposed to do the show with the producer? Where'd he go?
Speaker 4: He checked out?
Speaker 3: I'm so compelling that the producer left on the first break.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care about the moon. He needs to start caring about the moon.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, they've got it.
Speaker 2: Well, where'd he go? But where do you need to go right now?
Speaker 1: Like at some point there must be a fire draw.
Speaker 2: We just started and he's got to go somewhere.
Speaker 1: The printer maybe when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Why think he's wait and see what he comes back with.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. It is very strange for him to leave. He never really leaves.
Speaker 3: And it's been gone a long time now, it has been a while. But he didn't give you a sign, Tanya, like, why he's gonna back? What was the guy or emergency so early this morning? Sorry I missed timed the pre show visit.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't want to go?
Speaker 2: I mean, I just want to let you guys in on a secret.
Speaker 3: Every time we're about to start the show, people sprint, we're here for a little while, but they sprint to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, the show and so Mark, you forgot.
Speaker 1: All right, it's ceremonial.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that Jen's got a new podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh that's exciting.
Speaker 2: You know what It's called No Mooning with Jen? All right?
Speaker 3: So sisany haven't you heard me do the commercials for fraud and identity?
Speaker 1: I've done them with you.
Speaker 3: Well, then you this should be syncing in. Well, that's a billion dollar business.
Speaker 2: Identity theft.
Speaker 1: It was It was in a timeframe of my life where I was going through buying a home, selling a home and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And you were a victim of fraud.
Speaker 1: I was a victim of fraud and apparently it's very common, So I wanted to talk about it almost as a PSA because it happens a lot when people are buying and selling their homes. Oh in a real estate Yes, because public records and things like that, Even as private as you want to make it, it's still just public.
Speaker 3: Last year, identity thieves stole more than fourteen billion dollars. LifeLock by Norton makes it easy and help protect yourself against identity theft.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, LifeLock by Norton.
Speaker 1: My file or whatever you want to call it. My credit stuff was unlocked because I had to get my credit checked for loans and things like that during this whole process. Now, because of that, I think someone took advantage, and all of a sudden, I received a credit card which I did not apply for, and it was mailed to my old address, which we luckily were still owners of that house for like two more days.
Speaker 3: See someone's monitoring transactions. I think they just pounce on whatever's open because.
Speaker 1: They pulled it out in my maiden name. So I haven't even received mail to that house in my maiden name ever in the seven years that I lived there. So anyways, I call the bank, I tell them it's fraud, that's all being handled and whatnot. But she told me that I was the second call that day. She's like, I literally just got off the phone with someone else and that this exact same thing happened to them. Because what they do is they hope that you've already moved into your new home and that you've left your old home, and they'll come and they'll steal your mail and then they'll try to get the card.
Speaker 3: So it's strategic, right, and this is what they're doing all the time. They're looking for this kind of transaction. They know that there is records are being opening closed and they pry in.
Speaker 1: Yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: So all right, so be on the look.
Speaker 3: Be aware you're moving right or if your credit is going to be open for some reason.
Speaker 1: Right, just to make sure you're like really on top of it, really checking it, checking the mail every day because there's just a lot of stuff going in and out and they're signing so many documents, like it's just it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a perfect segue for me to tell.
Speaker 3: You you can save up to twenty five percent your first year on LifeLock promo code r y An Seriously you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Promo code Ryan at LifeLock dot com. No one can prevent all identity theft, but they can help out calling him right now. Let's just get into home depot spot while we're here, how viewers get more done?
Speaker 1: Speaking of the home depot, that's twelve But skeletons looking real.
Speaker 3: Nice, that's how viewers get more done? Where is earning some cash for the station?
Speaker 2: This morning? Joe? Are you working out now? Do you like to work out in the morning?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I would love to. I mean, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Did Jennifer Aniston on that show she's on on Apple Runs at three thirty.
Speaker 1: In the morning that need to be her?
Speaker 2: I saw that she's jogging through Manhattan at three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Her character seems unsaved. But okay, think it's fine.
Speaker 2: Thanks fine? I mean she seemed fine. She saw the guy at the movie. It's a series.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, series, it's fiction, That's what I meant.
Speaker 3: So what we're saying here is if you work out, there is a direct correlation to timing and results.
Speaker 2: Tonia, what time do you like to work out? Not workout?
Speaker 4: But like to work out the morning.
Speaker 3: First thing I do too on a Saturday Sunday, it's fantastic, right when we've got some time to get it done and then go get a coffee after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight thirty would be ideal for me in a perfect world.
Speaker 3: So if you're trying to lose weight, the science says work out at eight am.
Speaker 2: That's almost impossible for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you haven't like irregular schedule with your job, if you want to lose weight eight am, I think I said, who was burning throughout the course of the day setting the metabolism up for the day.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to build muscle four pm.
Speaker 1: What if you're trying to do both.
Speaker 2: Well, then you better not work because you got to go at eight and four.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really it's a PC day.
Speaker 3: You got two appointments at the gym, So eight am if you trying to lose weight and four to the muscle, try it.
Speaker 2: Look it up. You know.
Speaker 4: All that stuff is very interesting because I feel like we do we don't really know what we're doing. We just like work out. We think, oh it's good to run or it's good to do this, when like really building.
Speaker 2: Muscle is it's a different equation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I feel like as a woman, for me, I was always like afraid to lift heavy weights because I didn't want that. Now that's like all I want. No, it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to get one of those bicycle things that's under the desk.
Speaker 2: Right now, so we can.
Speaker 1: Right like so then at eight am, that can just be here like.
Speaker 3: Tops k put some pedals underneath this while at it you got the pedals in the rock room. Here's a quote for today. The path isn't a straight line, it's a spiral. You continually come back the things you thought you understood, and you see deeper truths that straight line.
Speaker 2: So just because just FM headlines with siciny.
Speaker 1: Well, union leaders representing striking actors will be heading back to the negotiating table with studio representatives and streamers. In a statement from a SAG after a negotiator said that meetings with the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers will resume on Monday, October second. Now, this meeting would mark the first time negotiating sides have met since actors walked out on July fourteenth, marking seventy six days into the strike. Employees in the Los Angeles Unified School District are no longer required to get the COVID nineteen vaccine. The Board of Education voted six to one on Tuesday to cancel the vaccine requirement for essentially well any adult on school campuses, including volunteers, vendors, contractors, and charter school staff. Yesterday, Hines released a brand new condiment in the clever nod to Taylor Swift's Internet breaking appearance at Sunday's Chiefs Game in support of her rumored beau Travis Kelsey dubbed ketchup and seemingly ranch. Heines limited edition sauce pays tribute to, of course, that viral photo of Taylor in Kelsey's VIP family suite. Heines announced the sauce would be coming soon on its Instagram account, saying it's a new era for Hines on air with a right secret.
Speaker 2: Ryan's Rosa.
Speaker 3: She found inappropriate pictures on his phone and that's where it all begins, and that's where it all ends.
Speaker 2: We'll find out what's that.
Speaker 3: Like, how much more do you need inappropriate pictures on the phone? Start finish seven forty. That's what we're doing here at Kiss FM and Los Angeles. By now tomorrow you'll have the full Jinga ball lineup. Partly sunny, not as warm, gonna be cool, maybe some rain on Saturday, cooler tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's get into We're gonna want to do a little advice on this call. Okay, good morning. Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hi, Good morning, This is Tess.
Speaker 2: Tess. It's Ryan Seacresis and Antania.
Speaker 3: So you're calling about your fiance and you think your fiance is hung up on another woman.
Speaker 1: Dom Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, what makes you think that?
Speaker 7: Well, pretty much, we're getting married in November. And he had his bachelor party last weekend, and so one of my friend's husbands was on that trip with him, and you know this is what happened. So a bunch of his high school friends were with him on that trip, and they were like reminiscing about their time in high school, and you know, my fiance started talking about how he went to senior prom with this girl and how he should have made a move on her at the time, and like she could be the one that got away.
Speaker 2: And he's professing this to his high school friends.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and your friend told you about the conversation.
Speaker 1: Was it a long conversation or was it a quick like two minutes and then they started talking about something else.
Speaker 7: You know, I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure it was it was longer than just two minutes, because you know, they were all reminiscing. It was a lot of guys together talking about high school. And you know, it's concerning to me because he's inappropriate.
Speaker 3: I got to ask a hard question here to everybody. Can you not have had one that got away and then fall in love with somebody else to get engaged? Yeah, I mean in life, life is long. Maybe it didn't work out and it didn't happen in that got away.
Speaker 4: That's so disrespectful to say when you're engaged to be married to somebody else. In my opinion, if if Robbie were saying that now.
Speaker 2: About the hours, it doesn't feel good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that he.
Speaker 3: Did love this person and they didn't work out, but he loves you more and it does work out.
Speaker 2: I mean that life is long.
Speaker 1: That's fine if.
Speaker 4: It's possible, but I feel like saying that in front of your guy friends is just disrespectful to your.
Speaker 3: Here's the question test. Do you take this head on? With your fiance. Now can you do that?
Speaker 7: I think I have to. It's just bothering me so much.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: I mean, you won't be able to go through the wedding and.
Speaker 3: You don't want to until you clear this air, and so tess, you know, gather all your facts, address it directly and deliberately, Lee and see what he says. But the upside is that this is happening for a reason, that you're getting this information now, not later. It may be okay, but I wouldn't wait another day before you address it.
Speaker 7: Right, Okay, I hope it goes well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well let's have positive thoughts. Let's try and give him the benefit of the doubt. But let's be direct.
Speaker 1: They could have been taken out of context.
Speaker 3: You never know, you never know, and it could have been a game of telephone right. Maybe you got back a different way. Let's go right to the source. Deliberate, direct, full transparency, full clarity. We wish you the best in good luck.
Speaker 2: Test, thank you, Bye, I got it. You don't want to hear that.
Speaker 1: No you don't. But I also don't have anybody that got away really really, I think I'm the one that got away For all my exes.
Speaker 2: Of course you don't.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you never gotten broken up with marks?
Speaker 2: That question.
Speaker 3: I like to go through the list. It seems like a good Friday broadcast, Seacrest. That's one of our favorite songs here at the show. Because I don't know how the story goes. Yeah, but that's like how people used to ask people out.
Speaker 4: That's how I used to get asked all the time.
Speaker 2: It was, Tanya, tea rad you want to you want to come out up by.
Speaker 4: You drying about your drying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, because I was probably when that song came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they were trying to be like this four years ago.
Speaker 3: He drank still popular. Obviously we're playing it, so it could have been four years ago, Tanya. That songs in a is a gold a gold right there by your drink? I love every time I hear it reminds me of that story though, when you said, you know what people do when they asked me out, they say, you want to buy me a dry drying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what you can? I think you can. You can buy it. Sounds fun, buy me a drink a right.
Speaker 1: T Fing was onto something.
Speaker 2: He pain was in the center of it.
Speaker 3: So guys, uh, we have Ryan's roses coming up in a second inappropriate photos on his phone. That's all I got to tell you. That's in minutes. The latest dating trend in LA is speed dating. Uh what version?
Speaker 2: And it's not for me.
Speaker 1: I'll give it a try.
Speaker 2: Wow, anything manufactured like this, I'm out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know it's a little it's a little too much pressure for me too. When when one of my friends does this for friendships, like so it's not dating, but it's like speed dating for friends, right, And even that gives me anxiety. He's like, you talk, you talk to my next one.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, how are they doing it now?
Speaker 1: So there's a bunch of different types of speed dating that you could do, and I can get into those in a second. But the craziest one that I thought a sudden I was reading this, I was like, oh, I don't know that I would even ever want to try this. Tantra speeding dating. What yes, sontra okay, dirt, Yeah, we all know what tantra dirty thirty. It's like it's you know, it's patient, it's more about like connection, right, And so the male attendees would go and they would get down on one knee and they gaze into the eyes of their the women that they're just they just met, I've never met, they've never met. Right, And then this is the craziest part. You hug to see if you have a.
Speaker 2: Connection fully creeped down. What kind of setting are they in? Are they in? All?
Speaker 1: This is a yoga studio, so it really way checks out right, So it's being hosted a yoga studient echo park.
Speaker 2: This is a fielder vibrations where you're hugging them and it works.
Speaker 1: It's it guess if you see listen, Michael and I do our twenty second hug whenever we have stressed out days and all that, and it really centers us like when we just need it, and it's the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: I cannot do a twenty second hug, Like what do you do? I rolling my eyes.
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend came up to you and said, I've had a really stressful day, I need a twenty second hug. You wouldn't give her a twenty second hug?
Speaker 2: Oh guilt trap? Well, bah, well, she would not say that. And I don't think I mean, I think we talk and hug.
Speaker 8: But not.
Speaker 1: Can't you do it? Twenty second hunt contrived. It's so nice. Try it, really, you feel your heart beats. It's almost like this TNTRA thing. But at least you know her.
Speaker 2: Let me time it. Yeah, well I started.
Speaker 1: I'll keep talking. So every month you can find local events for all different types of age groups. So if you're into this type of speed dating, maybe it's not TNTRA. You can do one that's themed for gamers or LGBTQ or anime enthusiasts. Like it's just the list goes on with the themes of speed dating. There you go. So that wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: But that was the longest report ever and I hugged the whole.
Speaker 1: Time, twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just anything like that seems. This all feels to me, to me a little contrived.
Speaker 1: Well that I'm saying that speedating event is probably not for you. But there's different types of events that you could do. There's a seventy five percent jump in speed dating in general right now, according to events walk Bright.
Speaker 2: And why is that? There must be a reason.
Speaker 1: I think people are over the apps.
Speaker 2: Oh there's an app burn for the moment.
Speaker 1: I think, So.
Speaker 3: All right, well, there you have it. Let us know if it's worked for you. I'm very curious if you've done this contra speed date. And also how long do you hug people?
Speaker 2: Call me?
Speaker 4: I know, you know what's interesting. I used to hug people a lot and like really girthy hugs, and now I'm realizing, like I didn't realize how intimate hugs were.
Speaker 2: A twenty second hug, bro, that's long.
Speaker 1: That's fine for your husband, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Strange or call me four one o two seven? How long do you hug normally?
Speaker 3: Text me that? Talk back on the Ihet radio app. I talked back buddon.
Speaker 2: At two point seven.
Speaker 3: Kuse some I'm gonna get right into it because I know you're busy this morning. Diana's on the line. Diana, you you found a bunch of provocative, dirty pictures on your husband's phone, a lot of the same woman.
Speaker 2: And when you asked him about these pictures, what did he say?
Speaker 6: Uh, he has no idea where they came from.
Speaker 3: That I don't understand that as possible. How could he be on your camera roll and not know that's what I said.
Speaker 6: He seemed genuinely shocked that they were there. But yeah, how do you not have a bunch like we would know. You'd know how photos you are off on your phone. They don't just randomly appear.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Were these like homemade pictures in his camera roll or were these from the internet?
Speaker 6: No, I mean they were just, I guess homemade. I mean, I don't know. It's not that he took them. I don't think. I just know that when I look to get pictures of our daughters to make this calendar for my sister, there were just a bunch of pictures of this woman, mostly naked or close to being naked, the same lady. And he swears he has no idea who she is and no idea where they came from. So I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't. Can you describe the picture?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're a woman and she's I don't know how to. I don't want to be too graphic, but you know, a sexy pose with legs, you know, like pretty pretty many?
Speaker 2: Would you say there were dozens of these? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And what about the date frame? Like are they spread out? Are they all clumped together or are they spread out in between his other personal pictures?
Speaker 6: No, they were spread out. They were spread out, so it's almost like, yeah, in the last, not in the last, like you know, a week or two.
Speaker 2: I don't even know, Like what, did somebody air drop them accidentally? And you accept? How do you get pictures like that into your phone?
Speaker 3: That has happened before, but you've you've accepted other people's air drops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I used to have my air drop just open to any everyone.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that be a coincidence that all of a sudden he's got provocative dozens of provocative photos from an accidental air drop?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what you think?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying that it did happened, Diana.
Speaker 2: How long have you been married to him?
Speaker 6: We've been married eleven years.
Speaker 3: All right, I need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call, and then your husband's name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, right now, Ryan, you have my permission to call on Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do it. She said, he's gonna offer him some roses. Let's find out who is top of mind. Do you know this woman's name?
Speaker 6: No, he swears he doesn't know who she is. It's just some by it supposedly very quiet.
Speaker 2: We're dialing him up now in good luck, Diana, Hello, Hi.
Speaker 1: Can I stick to John. Please, this is him. Hi John, my name is Bonnie. I'm calling from Beebie's Blooms. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 8: I don't do it? Okay, what can I do for you?
Speaker 1: So, actually, we deliver locally in Monabela and all over LA. And since you're a local resident in the area, we're offering a promotion of a three dozen red roses that you could send to anybody that you'd like. They're free. I don't need cash, I don't need credit card info or anything like that. Just the name of the person you want to send them to and a note. And we're just trying to promote our business.
Speaker 8: Three roses to anyone. That sounds pretty scammy. I mean, I guess if you're not going to ask for a credit card or something.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need any cash. I don't need your credit card, I don't need anything like that. Like, we just hope that if you do like our arrangements, then you come back as a customer one day or leave us a y'all review or something like that.
Speaker 8: Okay, sure, yeah, what do you need?
Speaker 1: Okay, the name of the person you want to send them to. We can start with the.
Speaker 8: Note oh, okay, Yeah, that's easy. Send me to my wife.
Speaker 1: Her names Diana, Okay, okay, and then what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 8: Let's keep it just say ah, my love signed my name John.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: All right, John, it's Ryan Seacrest. Your voice is being broadcast in the radio. I need you to know that. And I've got your wife Diana on the line.
Speaker 8: What I want? Diana?
Speaker 6: Hello, yep, it's me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Okay John.
Speaker 3: Uh. It's got to be obvious to you why we're calling. So can you explain to us? Diana is concerned, and rightfully so, about provocative photos that are in your camera wall of a lot of the same woman, and she wants to know how they got there.
Speaker 2: You apparently have no idea. Is that is that true?
Speaker 8: No, I'm I'm kind of figuring this out now. I mean, I'd love to talk to her about it. I just don't think this is something we should be broadcasting right now.
Speaker 2: I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 1: You have a better idea.
Speaker 6: How about you just tell me right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just hear it, John, if you know, tell.
Speaker 8: Us, Look, I've been I've been chatting with someone. That's what it comes down.
Speaker 5: To you.
Speaker 8: I've been there's someone I've been talking to.
Speaker 2: You've been chatting with another woman who say nude photos.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you're doing a lot more than chatting.
Speaker 8: More than chatting photos. It's some woman on Instagram. It's not like even a Jean.
Speaker 2: It's called cheating.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: You're married for eleven years to Diana, and you're chatting up some woman and then she's sending you nudes.
Speaker 8: You never met in person.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. What's wrong?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 2: What what's going on? How can you think this is okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What if your wife was doing this with a guy?
Speaker 6: You pictures? How is that not cheating?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: I mean is she I'm asking for pictures, she sends them. And I've recently found out that on what schapp if you get a photo sent you, it just automatically downloads to your camera. Role. So that's what happened.
Speaker 2: John.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear here, John, there's forty seven pictures of this woman on your phone, so there's clearly a lot of frequency of dialogue or more with her.
Speaker 2: You are married. Why are you doing this? What is going on?
Speaker 8: I'm not cheating on her. We've never met, You've never done anything it's just pictures on the show.
Speaker 2: Are you sending her pictures of you? John? Are you sending her John nudes?
Speaker 1: Of course he is.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I don't even think she lives in the same continent. She's like in Russia or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, John, you're cheating on your wife. John, you're cheating on your wife. Here we are.
Speaker 8: You're not cheating on my wife.
Speaker 2: John, you're cheating on your wife, Diana. What do you want to do too, Diana? What are we doing him? What are we going to do?
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know. How do you know it's not a scam?
Speaker 7: John?
Speaker 6: How do you not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I mean, how dumb do you think I am?
Speaker 6: Obviously you are pretty dumb. The fact that you would even.
Speaker 3: All right, John, John, John, John, Just John, hold your breath for a second. Diana, this is what your husband's doing behind your back. He lied and said he didn't know where they came from.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: He's had in this dialogue with another woman. She's sending pictures directly to him. To me, total violation.
Speaker 2: To me, it's cheating. You need to decide how you want to handle it. We're gonna let you go. Good luck.
Speaker 3: Marriage eleven years Diana and John. John has a bunch of nude photos of another woman on his phone. She asked him about it. He says, I don't know how they got there. Not true. We asked him about it. He says, well, I met someone online. She's been sending me photos. We've been talking. Okay, So where are you on that? Just where are you on that jeeting?
Speaker 2: Okay? Where are you on that? With Diana? What should she do?
Speaker 1: Leave him?
Speaker 2: Tanya?
Speaker 4: Yeah, out bye. That's character right there.
Speaker 2: And he just so matter of factly, was like, no, I don't think it's not bad. I don't I've never.
Speaker 4: Met her, I haven't done anything like physical, right.
Speaker 3: But he's downloaded forty seven pictures of her, and that she said to his WhatsApp.
Speaker 1: Who knows the conversations they've had. Who knows the type of things they have said on the phone to each other exactly?
Speaker 2: And they're marle. Now.
Speaker 3: Our questionnaire was, will Diana leave? I don't know, but she's got enough evidence after that call to certainly walk out.
Speaker 1: The trust is broken. I wouldn't be able to stay with somebody.
Speaker 2: And he didn't understand it. He didn't understand it. Also, Yeah, he was battering himself.
Speaker 1: I think some people are oblivious sometimes I think that because there's no physical that it's okay.
Speaker 3: Mariah, you heard this in Northridge. Thanks for calling in this morning.
Speaker 2: How are you well?
Speaker 1: I'm mad. I'm mad for her because you guys, he's lying from the beginning.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't have lied if he really thought he.
Speaker 1: Was doing nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: He wouldn't have.
Speaker 6: Lied in the first way.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 9: What else is he lying about?
Speaker 6: Too? Like this guy is a mess.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I think it's all bad news from here.
Speaker 3: I mean, we did get a lot of information on him because he was originally before our call lying to about the photos. So at least we know he knows. I don't thank you very much, Mariah. Ryan's roses. That's what that was. We one again Monday seven forty. There's somebody that you need to check up on, Ryani kiss of him dot com. Reading through your emails, the trending report, Tanya, and then I'm stacking up some Barbie World.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna give you the quick backstory. Shakira and Gerard p K. They announced in June of last year that they were done after eleven years together. So at the time, it was rumored that their longtime nanny had been the one to tell Shakira about Girard's alleged affair and that he fired her on the spot right then and there without compensation. So that was the rumor when all this was going down. Shakira has been very vocal in song lyrics about how she feels about Girard. We've all seen and heard the songs. Now she has kicked it up a notch by featuring their ex nanny in the music video for the song El hefe So. The song is about labor exploitation faced by the working class, and there she is Lily, the former nanny, looking straight into the camera as Shakira directly references the former nanny by name.
Speaker 1: So for you this song because they didn't pay your compensation, Like the song is dedicated to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's what's being said. When like that, when it's the image of her right then and there, and so fans are really praising her for this move. She's a woman supporting another woman. Yeah, yeah, like just so so.
Speaker 3: Awesome, it's so it's so it's so strong powerful, also in the right thing to do, but so interesting that she did it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the crazy takeaway that the nanny didn't stay quiet it yeah for el Hefe because she and she risks her job to tell Shakira the truth.
Speaker 4: Oh right, right.
Speaker 3: Right, and then Shakira takes the takes the story and just looks you right down the barrel with it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people, I get what people are raising her for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's such a bold, bold move.
Speaker 2: Nick, Good morning. How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Good morning round?
Speaker 8: I'm good. How about you good?
Speaker 2: So you need a little guidance here with something.
Speaker 9: Well, So I heard from someone in my friend group that one of my other friends is mad at me because like, instead of responding to a message, I like hearted it.
Speaker 3: You know, what was the message? What is the context of the conversation it was?
Speaker 9: It was they were asking me, like one of your days off work and I told them, and we're planning a day to go to Universal studios, you know, And they were like, oh, like we should plan a Universal day And I hearted the message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you just heard did it? Okay? And who's mad at you?
Speaker 9: They're mad at me because I didn't respond and say like, oh, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Are you busy business hours and I am so I have to met.
Speaker 3: If anyone hurts me, I usually think, oh, they're probably busy, but I do expect a response after the heart later.
Speaker 1: Really so needy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not needy. I just expect a little bit of response after the heart.
Speaker 2: Of the hardest.
Speaker 3: The hard is to cop out of the heart to say I'm busy, but I see you, I see coming. I use all of them just so you know. If you hurt me, I expect later in the day you're going to come back to me with some sort of text response.
Speaker 2: I might be with your friends, but I'm not mad.
Speaker 3: I just think that, like Nick, you should have come back when you were um busy with a little enthusiasm for the outing.
Speaker 9: I didn't know you're all up on a heart.
Speaker 1: Well, in this case, they were asking for dates, so it's kind of a tricky text.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they're asking for a detailed response, I mean, look, thumbs up the heart exclamation ha.
Speaker 2: But you know it's like follow it up.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: If someone sends you like a picture of them somewhere or whatever, you just I heart it, like what a wedding to say back.
Speaker 4: It's cute, so cute love it, send more.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what a very it just takes just about as long, and it's a very good response to something like that.
Speaker 2: Just do yay, let's go ya exclamation you do right. It's just that's.
Speaker 1: Still so like Okay, now that I know you do that, that's your version of the heart.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you not to use it against me. Only for Nick, I'm using it against you. That's how the works.
Speaker 3: So Nick followed up, followed up with a little enthusiasm.
Speaker 8: Okay, sounds good, sounds good.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming to us with that because it got us into one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clearly, No, don't. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't take what I tell you to help Nick and then use it against me. That's not how this show works.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm like dissecting all of your responses, and there's so to tell him.
Speaker 2: So you are here, but you can't.
Speaker 4: Like takeaway is don't just thumbs and heart things all people.
Speaker 3: But you can take your time because you might be busy. I see you all get back to you.
Speaker 1: Are you on your way? Thumbs up?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What why do I need to say yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, be there in five gps?
Speaker 3: I think you need to say five out needy you.
Speaker 1: Have my location.
Speaker 4: Yeah, feel like he's mad at me because I'll text her and she's just like thumbs up.
Speaker 2: I wonder why she's so mad all the time.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 6: I do that.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm tired. Yeah, Tiny's getting married.
Speaker 3: Spread the words getting married, MICHAELA. Tiny's getting married, is getting married? Ruby, Tiny's getting married.
Speaker 5: Yes, we are excited for her, but happy, Yes, so happy.
Speaker 3: We're so excited that Scy and I had been thinking about it and you mentioned that you went to a wedding last weekend and they had.
Speaker 2: A tattoo artist there.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it all thinking about what fun stuff could you do at your reception?
Speaker 1: You have to have some sort of wow moments.
Speaker 2: I thought, what are some of the things we could do at your reception?
Speaker 4: The coolest thing was having this tattoo artist. I was like, wow, that is so cool.
Speaker 3: But like, I think it's pretty bold, by the way, to put a tattoo artist at a reception.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you how many people got tattoos?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can at least forty to fifty.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, good for the tattoo arts gotten one wedding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't have, But like the tattoo is like not so me and Robbie you know what I mean? It's not so?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: What are some options? Have you been thinking about this? Because we have?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've been thinking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are some of the things that might be fun? Aside from food trucks?
Speaker 4: I thought maybe like a piercing party that would be cute.
Speaker 1: I would get a piercing.
Speaker 2: I would not get a piercing.
Speaker 1: Does that does exclude a lot of the guys? I feel like a lot of the guys would not get the piercing, right, So what do we do change? Use it for them? Like roll cigars or something lame?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, that's awful too for.
Speaker 4: A whole cigars?
Speaker 2: Who rolls cigars?
Speaker 1: Like some stuff that boys like to do?
Speaker 2: What else? What else could you do? Like portraits or caricatures?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw someone likes to sit still for that long?
Speaker 2: Not in a party? What else for your wedding? Could you make?
Speaker 1: What about like terrort card readings? No?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: Because it's not so utiful?
Speaker 2: Now? They really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: An for a while?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were pro at once? Weren't even then? Something happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wasn't pro I was just like kind of going. I would go along with it for the show.
Speaker 2: But no terror cards.
Speaker 3: Then talking about Tanya's wedding and some fun stuff we can do at it.
Speaker 4: I mean though, the perfume colone station could be really cool if people could make their own scent.
Speaker 2: No, no one wants to make a cologne.
Speaker 1: Like what is the kids party?
Speaker 3: Want to do arts and crafts and you want to make some pots to go over there with the claymaker.
Speaker 4: And it's a party color of mine in the car.
Speaker 2: No, this is like why I need to be involved.
Speaker 1: I have a really good idea for you.
Speaker 2: This is for her reception at her wedding, which is what if.
Speaker 1: You guys did permanent jewelry like this. It's a jeweler that comes and she puts on It's like a permanent and they weld it together. And so this little chain on my on my wrist. This bracelet has been on me since Coachella. I went to a coach party.
Speaker 2: Dental string.
Speaker 1: Well, it's super cute.
Speaker 4: You have different ones people can choose from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more on the date than the e.
Speaker 1: Well this is what I chose.
Speaker 4: You could choose something different.
Speaker 1: You could choose a different at your wedding chain. No, this is at a Coachella party.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, wait, hold on, all right, so what about a petting zoo, a pacas?
Speaker 2: You know they love a party?
Speaker 1: Are you no bested? Smelly yah?
Speaker 4: Stinky you?
Speaker 2: What about? What can you get? DJ? Or band? What are you gonna do? DJ? Do both?
Speaker 1: You need to do both?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've gone to most weddings. If they have a band, they usually still have a DJ.
Speaker 4: I've never seen both the band and DJ.
Speaker 2: Cannot be both.
Speaker 3: You know we're here, happy that both our friends and family are here, both of us.
Speaker 2: It's not spelled b O L t H.
Speaker 1: Where do you get you spell both?
Speaker 2: You spell milk.
Speaker 4: I can't say both any other way.
Speaker 1: I thought it was her visil line before, but then she got those.
Speaker 2: It's not even prince, it's just the L right there is. She cannot solve the puzzle because she can't spell both.
Speaker 4: No, I can't get that. I can't get it out.
Speaker 2: Both both both?
Speaker 4: You know bo say bo bo bo bo?
Speaker 2: Both both both? Oh? Both? Can you say growth?
Speaker 1: Growth?
Speaker 2: Now say both both? Both growth?
Speaker 4: Both growth?
Speaker 2: Now say milk milk? See you got it. I think she's got it.
Speaker 3: I can't say wolf wolf right, but there's an L in that that I can't find.
Speaker 1: You say wolf, I say wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then see, so you took my l and put it in both. That's why I say wolf. You stole my owl and put.
Speaker 2: It in your word.
Speaker 4: I can't fix it.
Speaker 2: What about a glitter bar?
Speaker 1: Glitter bar?
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, I mean, wedding's not my thing. All right, we're coming back and I can't wait to see what you do. But just know we will be there as soon as you give us a date in the six two six? Are you sending save the date soon?
Speaker 1: Can you let her breathe?
Speaker 2: It's actually three weeks.
Speaker 4: I know, but you have to, like you have to. The thing is, you can't figure out the day or the venue without a head count.
Speaker 1: Also, we never send the dates because we didn't want people to save the date.
Speaker 2: Why you didn't want them to come?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we didn't want the wedding to be so big.
Speaker 3: I don't understand sometimes I really leave confuse why she invited people she didn't want to come.
Speaker 1: It was more so like our parents list, you know, And we're just talking about that.
Speaker 3: So that's why we didn't saying don't send safe because then they can't come last minute.
Speaker 1: So that's why we didn't send.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Be part of this conspiracy on air with Ryan Seacrets.
Speaker 3: One more thing before we go. What's your favorite piece of equipment at the playground?
Speaker 2: Tanya? I like a swing me too, because I pumped my legs. Yeah, I'm going to pump. What about you? Isn't he the slide?
Speaker 3: You guys have a favorite playground piece of equipment, Mikayla in the back room.
Speaker 1: Mine would be a wing too.
Speaker 2: About Druby, I like the teeter totter, of course you do.
Speaker 1: My kids always get hurt on that thing.
Speaker 2: Be careful of the teeter totter.
Speaker 4: But you can't do teeter totter alone.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Reminds me.
Speaker 1: I thought it was called a seesaw, is it not.
Speaker 2: We're out of time tomorrow, we're back paying your bells. We're doing all day. This is kis said a good totter. It's a sea saw the same thing? Is it the same thing?
Speaker 1: Ruby? We'll come back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I always called it a teeter totter.
Speaker 2: By the day tuned, Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.