Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh, that's just you. Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast. Hey, everybody, it's Amy and Danielle. We're back for You're Gilmore grog Gazette.
Speaker 2: That's how is that? Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about the breaking news of the Golden Globe nominations and our boy, Dave Ragalski is nominated for a Golden Globe.
Speaker 1: Adam brody Well deserved for Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Series, Musical or Comedy. First time.
Speaker 2: No, it's so massive. I saw him, So he's in this there's tons of them, Like you can see it on social of him looking like a snack, as the kids say, on this magazine Stylist Magazine, which not in style, but it's called Stylist magazine. So we'll talk about that. But I saw him in a quote there saying he's so happy that he's not only just going to be remembered as Seth Cohen, but now he will also be remembered as this character from Nobody wants this, And I was.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, a smoke in Rabbi yeah truth.
Speaker 2: But also like I feel like Dave Ragalski is so iconic because so many people have rewatched Gilmore Girls that that's got like, that's really leveled up for him.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I do agree with you, like Seth Cohen, Like, if you asked a ton of people, let's say, one hundred people, which we should do this, do you know who Dave Rigalski is or do you know Seth Cohen? Like I know a lot of young people that have never watched the OC but have watched Gilmore Girls again and then again and again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say Stylist Magazine did what People Magazine was supposed to do and totally reap the rewards of them sleeping on the job.
Speaker 2: I would not agree more because first of all, he's so cute in that like red sort of wintery christmasy snowflake sweater, so cute, and then he's kind of got a like a sexy one too, like.
Speaker 1: He looks a good Adam Brody. We stand you, Yes, we do.
Speaker 2: Wait, so let's talk about this golden globe. Okay, so what else is nominated in his cat? Who's he up against?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's do some research on that. But in the meantime, I can tell you that nobody wants. This is also nominated as the show in general. So chrispin Bell too right, and Krista, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm going to go through and read to who Adam Brodie's competition is, and we're gonna we're gonna break that down and see if we if we can get our boy a Golden Globe Best performerce My.
Speaker 1: Male Actor Television categories.
Speaker 2: Musical or Comedy. Adam Brody, Thank gosh, he's got the bee last name, so he's top on the list. Ted Damson for a man on the inside. Steve Martin, Oh gosh, only murders in the building. This is getting tougher. Get Aston Seagull for shrinking Martin short, only murders in the building. Jeremy Allen White. The Bear, Well, it's just dominated because it's gonna be it's gonna be a tough win.
Speaker 1: I need to help understanding how the Bear is associated with musical or comedy. That's a drama.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it, but I think a lot of people have that same argument that you have, Danielle, that they don't think it's a comedy. Have you watched it?
Speaker 1: I love the Bear. The Bear is so good, but I am sweating when I'm watching it because it's so it stresses me out. You're if you struggle with anxiety.
Speaker 2: Oh I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: The bear is not your show.
Speaker 2: Wait, why does it make you so anxious? Is the bear the one about the restaurant?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is that called the rest.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Jeremy Allen White plays the chef right, and it is so stressful. You just have the kitchen. They're in the kitchen and he's like, I need this, I need that, blah blah blah. Because Okay, well, I know it's a stereotype, but chefs can be aggressive, and I just in my experience working with chefs weird. They are aggressive and if you are a chef, hopefully this may not apply to you. But for the most part, chefs can be gnarly and it's because they are up against these tight timelines and like just people are annoying, so like, I get it.
Speaker 2: Never dare tell a chef what to do.
Speaker 1: Right, So the show is all about well not all about it, but a big chunk of the storyline happens in the restaurant, in the kitchen, so they're like the clock is sticking and they're cutting and they're doing this and then somebody is angry or you know whatever. It's just it's so stressful.
Speaker 2: They do something bad to that? Is there anything bad to the food? Do they do anything bad to the food?
Speaker 1: Ever? No? No, no, no, no, there's no.
Speaker 2: Like I don't like that because he's like.
Speaker 1: Trying to get him well where I'm at, I haven't finished season two, but he's trying to get a Michelin star Michelin. So no, they're not spitting in food or anything like that, but I mean it is so.
Speaker 2: Do you think it would like would he give you adjuta to watch it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Should I not watch it?
Speaker 1: I'm knowing you because I like so well you would not make men come.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make me uncomfortable, and now I want to do it just to like torture myself. Okay, let's go through this.
Speaker 1: With that being said. It is a great show, a great watch, just not what you watched before going to bed.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Allen White is probably gonna win because I think he won last year and I think he won the Emmy. But let's pretend he's not in the category. And then we got Adam Brody ted Danson, Steve Martin, Jason Seagult, Martin Short. Now, now it's that's a race, right, because I think Jason Siegel is amazing and shrinking, but Adam Brody is almost just as good and nobody wants this. Steve Martin and Martin Short might cancel each other out because they're both in the same show. And Ted Danson I do like a man on the inside. I've watched like four of the episodes. Shout out to Sally Struthers, but I feel like if there was no Jeremy Allan White, Adam Brody has a better chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I agree. I do think Jeremy Allen White's gonna take it. Oh, I hate to say it. I do think he's gonna take it. It's just that show. Not that nobody wants this. I just feel like from an acting perspective, Adam Brody is the character. There's like I don't even know if he's acting like it is just him.
Speaker 2: Kind of agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jeremy Allen White is I mean, I watched him in Shameless, so I have to compare.
Speaker 2: Him to Shameless, but I know I kind of want to. I heard it's really good.
Speaker 1: That was a COVID binge and it was very I loved that series. It was so good. But he's a completely different character and shameless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I look like I said, I think he's gonna win it because the rest are all kind of like similar in their shows and what they're doing.
Speaker 1: We can figure out how the bear is and.
Speaker 2: Well that's what everyone. That's like a whole thing I've heard people talk about. I think it was like literally almost kind of like a joke that people said, like, how is this this category?
Speaker 1: Anyways, it was a good show. I hope one of them wins. I'd be happy if i ei there.
Speaker 2: Jerry happy he's nominated. And also the Stylist magazine is looking.
Speaker 1: Good like you for the gift of the holiday season.
Speaker 2: I agree, And it's like, way to go, Stylist Magazine because you're on the radar now, like we know what you are. Okay, so let's talk about from Stylist magazine this other thing that I loved. Okay, so in this Stylist magazine, this is one of my favorite things. Adam Brodie ranks his favorite chocolates.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I'm confused his list. Why, I don't know all of these.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's go through it.
Speaker 1: Number one. I don't know bounty.
Speaker 2: What's a bounty of that chocolate either.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do a little searchy search.
Speaker 2: He said. This is the quote love it or hate it, Bounty is the most unique. Everything else is borrowing from other pieces in here. Bounty is doing its own thing. Oh my god, and you've got to refrigerate them. Okay, this is making me run to the store.
Speaker 1: Almond Joy. It seems bounty. Bounty is a coconut filled chocolate candy mars.
Speaker 2: It is what the all Joy's got nuts mounds don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then what's the difference with bounty.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna have to totally try this. Now. I'm not a big coconut fan, but we need to get ourselves a bounty. Did they sell that target?
Speaker 1: We don't get bounty for an Almondjoy. Oh?
Speaker 2: Are we going to be together next week? We are? Let's try the bounties together at.
Speaker 1: The at the Christmas event. Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: We need to try. We need to try bounty for the first time together.
Speaker 1: You know, it seems like a mound to me.
Speaker 2: And I'm not a fan. I feel like I may not, like, oh my god, you can't even get it at Target? Where am I supposed to get this bounty? You can't even buy it at Target. Somebody's gonna have to do that research. Okay, So his number two is Twigs. First of all, respect respect, I love a trend, but he's going kind of mainstream chocolate here where I go like Justin's peanut buttercups. So Twigs is good, but it's pretty basic.
Speaker 1: Then he goes Snickers, then Milky Way.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about the Snickers in the Milky Way? The I like, I'm not sure. I'm not gonna waste the calories unless like times are real desperate, and I think I'm going Milky Way over Snickers. Although I do have respect for Halloween in that they made green goo in the Snickers Oh interesting, or maybe it was the Milky Way. One of them had sort of a green Halloween e goo.
Speaker 1: I don't know what a multi sters is, can you please?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's like a multi ball, but like like a whopper, that's what I That's that's my gut feeling. I don't think I've ever had it.
Speaker 1: Malteser's chocolate, Yeah, it is kind of like a whopper.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're gonna have to try this too. So somehow we're gonna have to find now you get.
Speaker 1: It Brody from Is he from the US?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I guess he yes? He malteezers are at World Market, Like does any of this stuff at Target?
Speaker 1: Like you don't have San Diego like a.
Speaker 2: Right, where's he getting his taste?
Speaker 1: I know? Okay, Next is the galley.
Speaker 2: Ball, which I don't think I like gal And now Galaxy. Who is this maniac?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm very as sensitive to you calling him a maniac. Maltese is like a Hershey's, like a Hershey's bar a Galaxy.
Speaker 2: They only sell malteesers. We're gonna literally have to search on low for these Adam Brodie candies. Okay, Galaxy, I've heard of.
Speaker 1: It's literally a hershey it's Hershey's.
Speaker 2: It looks yummy like a Dove, like a higher like a Dove chocolate. I've just thought of the greatest idea of all time. We need to buy every single one of these and decide if we agree and why all of them are available at World Market? Okay, So Galaxy, Galaxy Ecomo and then he goes Mars Bar like, I don't even think, like, what year is it for Adam Brody? Mars Bar?
Speaker 1: So okay? I mean what a miss that Reese's is not on here? And KitKat, I.
Speaker 2: Know, KitKat, I feel like, Wow, this is a list, This is an iconic list, and Adam Brodie is not.
Speaker 1: Disappointing me because it's like a hundergrand bar.
Speaker 2: I understand. Look, I like good Ce's, but this list is so eclectic. And also he really put time and effort into this creation of this list.
Speaker 1: A Mars Bar.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, we're gonna try it all. We're gonna get every single one of these by next Thursday.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean day, I'm sorry for it. Butterfingers not on this list?
Speaker 2: I do like a butter fingers Yes, yes, man week today one week from today, guys, the chocolate off is gonna happen. We're gonna do all of Adam Brodie's chocolates.
Speaker 1: Can we do honorable mentions from the Gilmore Girls Gazette where we get the chocolates we like and make it all right?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, it's it's our world. We can do whatever we want. But I want to try all of these Adam Brodie ones and and see what I think. I can't wait. We're gonna eat bites of chocolate because I'm gonna have a bite of every single Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I'm seeing this like graphic on the internet and it has like the chocolate tears of like the It's called the gold tier, top tier, mid tier, low tier, bottom tier. Yeah, in the gold bottom tier is the bounty bar. Stop it.
Speaker 2: So maybe you and I are So maybe he's onto something because I would maybe put, like some of the others into the more bot.
Speaker 1: The bottom is the one.
Speaker 2: I don't what's in the bottom.
Speaker 1: It is twirl. Have you heard of, Oh my god, crunch bar?
Speaker 2: Oh crunch is in the bottom. I would to put crunch above a lot of these. I love crunch gosh bar.
Speaker 1: Almond Joy that is offensive. I love an almond.
Speaker 2: Joy, my nieces.
Speaker 1: I would put it them.
Speaker 2: No. My problem with the milk dud, I think they're delicious. Totally. You're gonna lose a tooth at my age. Something's coming out.
Speaker 1: Tooth chocolate.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine anything crazier than a refrigerated milk Dad? You'd actually you could be injured. You have to be hospitalized.
Speaker 1: Undergrand Bar has the little Caramelly bottom tier. No, that's top tier.
Speaker 2: We're are seeds.
Speaker 1: It's not on there. That's technically this is a bar. This bars.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, yeah, all right, thank you for Adam Brody because the content just going to keep on giving because we're going to do this. So also, People Magazine, I mean, Adam Brody's having a heck of a week. Let me say he made the People Magazine crossword puzzle.
Speaker 1: It's just a picture of him, the fifteen pictures.
Speaker 2: And is the answer Adam or Brody?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's Adam Brody, Adam Brody. It's a long one.
Speaker 2: Gosh, his entire name. Wow, you know you've made it when So okay, before we talk about some iconic breaking news. I love that we had Dake and Matthews on with Scott this week to recap the episode. And let me tell you, I'm catching up on Chicago Med. I don't know if anybody watches Chicago Med, but so I'm a couple weeks behind. But it's just the timing was unbelievable. All of a sudden, I'm watching and I'm like, I know that, man, I know that. Man if it isn't daked Matthews on Chicago Mad, he played sort of like an older gentleman who had lost his wife, I think if I remember, and they're sort of like he starts to trust Ai, like he starts to make his medical decisions based on like this AI sort of voice and robody character. Don't worry, they saved the day on Chicago Med. Okay, we have to do the Ryan Gosling news because I did not know that, and maybe I'm just dumb, but Ryan Gosling auditioned for Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 1: What character? It says a small part audition.
Speaker 2: For a small part. And Chris Pine also auditioned, and his audition was arranged by his father, who, for those that do not know, Chris Pine's father was on Chips. He was I want to say he was Sergeant Betrayer. I'm not sure I'm pronouncing that exactly perfectly, but yeah, Chris Pine's dad was on CHIPS, and I guess it sounds like Chris Pine's father arranged for him to have an audition for Gilmore Girls. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No unpopular opinion, but Ryan Dastling doesn't fit in Stars Hollow for me, so.
Speaker 2: I totally disagree. I feel like he could have been Dean.
Speaker 1: So, no, he could have been Logan.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think he could have been Dean.
Speaker 1: Really, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Quite have that bite that matth Zukri has to be Logan. Ryan Goslin could have been Dean. I feel like he fully could have been Dean.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: So I don't know where we got these fun facts, but we've got like some fun facts here.
Speaker 1: I want to read through the let's just read.
Speaker 2: Let's just we want to give credit to however we got these.
Speaker 1: So it seems like it's the getting credit to Graham E News interview.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's E News. Yeah, but let's let's go through them. You go, then I'll go, then you go, then other.
Speaker 1: Okay. The Stars olo, inspired by Amy Sherman Palladina's visit to Washington, Connecticut, became one of the one of TV's most beloved settings. Her experience in the town even inspired some of the pilot's dialogue.
Speaker 2: Wow. Alexis Pladell, an NYU student with little acting experience, landed Rory after six auditions, impressing Amy Sherman Palladino with her natural attitude and she's flown in Spanish, which I know from TikTok.
Speaker 1: Lauren Graham almost missed out on Laura due to a potential second season of myob And, but its cancelation cleared her to play the iconic role.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness and thy tune into our bun Head's recap this weekend because I've got thoughts on I've got thoughts and they're tied to Lauren Graham. Scott Patterson was the only actor to audition for Luke, winning the role instantly WHOA with his effortless charm, despite initially he thought he had no chance.
Speaker 1: H except Luke was the gently is supposed to be a girl? Right am? I making that up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But then I think get changed, okay.
Speaker 1: Jared Padalalchi only landed Dean.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I didn't think it changed.
Speaker 1: It didn't change.
Speaker 2: Hi, welcome to me not having a brain.
Speaker 1: Jared Padalki only landed Dean after two Canadian actors were fired to adjust the character's alternative because.
Speaker 2: They shot it with someone else. We know all about this. We told you about Ryan Gosling. So let's go to Melissa McCarthy wasn't an obvious choice for Suki. We know because it was Alex Borstein at first, but Sherman Palladino fought for her, recognizing her unique energy and talent. That's a good little list. Oh my goodness, we've got ten more things. I feel like. I guess we'll just keep going. Let's just keep going.
Speaker 1: Alex Borstein originally Suki in the pilot, but left due to magic. She later appeared in small roles and was cast in The Marvelous Missus Mazel Jackson.
Speaker 2: Douglas, Borstein's then husband, landed the role of Suki's love and trist Jacket Jackson, which expanded into a seven season art.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't know that. Eliza Whyle auditioned for Rory but inspired the creation of Paris, a fan favorite role. She was initially unsure.
Speaker 2: About watching Scandal. I don't know what made me do it. I think maybe you and I talked about it. I'm rewatching Scandal and Liza while has like a major part in the first season that I kind of forgot about, and it's good. It's juicy.
Speaker 1: She's sort of like, imagine Harris as Rory, even though it's not Paris, it's Eliza. But you know what I mean, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: But that's no Lauren Graham and Alexis Bludell. Their chemistry developed on set, with Graham often guiding Bladell a new actress during filming.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Graham and Bladell actually ate the food in their scenes. Those spit buckets became necessary after multiple takes. I argue this because it would be one little.
Speaker 2: Pe one Mona Cristo and you're like, I'm done. Alexis Bludel dated three of her Gilmore Girls co stars Jared pat Lucky, my Love Ventimilia and guest star Chris Koisler, who's immediately going Google to figure out who that is?
Speaker 1: Wow, while you google all continued to the next one. Shawndun's character, initially named Mick, became due to Sherman Palladina forgetting the original name.
Speaker 2: Oh this guy does not even look very familiar to me, but huh.
Speaker 1: It was his character on Gillmen Girls. Was he an extra?
Speaker 2: I don't know, very minor because I cannot remember a just spin off when Word Circle was planned, but scrap due to budget concerts. We talked about a lot of these things, but we like this list.
Speaker 1: He news. After season seven, there were talks of continuing Rory's story with that Lorali, neither Graham nor Bladell wanted to proceed without the other. That's sweet.
Speaker 2: I also agree. Yeah, I'm not mad about a Luke and Lorelei show. But Amy Sherman Palladino and Daniel Palladina left the show after season six due to contract disputes. Never watching the final season.
Speaker 1: Sherman Palladino teased her plant the last four words for years, finally used them in Netflix's twenty sixteen revival, Mom Yeah, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: It would have been better in season seven.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: Edward Herman, Richard Gilmore, and Kelly Bishop. Emily Gilmore showed a close pond after Herman's passing in twenty fourteen, The cast honored him at their reunion good List. I mean a lot of things we knew, so hopefully you stuck around and stayed with us through that. But oh my gosh, and then the list just never stop. Okay, E News, Thank you, E News. They also ranked their favorite couples from Gilmore Girls, and I am gonna read this, Okay, I know, I know, so I know. I as a reverse order. This is a reverse order favorite couples in reverse order, Lorelei and Digger.
Speaker 1: Why are they on the list?
Speaker 2: Why are they on Lindsay? Why are they on the Loreleon, Maxi, Medina, Come on, I get it, all right. Luke and Nicole, I cannot know. Like what, Harrison Asher.
Speaker 1: Okay, you support that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty pretty good. Rory and Tristan.
Speaker 1: I support that, eh.
Speaker 2: Luke and Rachel. No, but like Rachel more than Nicole, Lane and Zach. They should be way higher up. Kirk and Lulu should be way higher up. Lane and Rigalski. They should be almost number two, amen, Lora Lion, Christopher, I know you don't like that. Harrison Doyle should be way higher.
Speaker 1: Support that.
Speaker 2: Bet and Maury, all right, fine, they're they're they're number seven right where they should be. Rory and Dean six, Rory and Logan five, Riyan Jeff.
Speaker 1: So they did Dean, Logan, Jess, Jess being superior. I stamped that with my approval.
Speaker 2: Sukie and Jackson number three. Now in a crazy twist, number two, I'll give you a drum roll. I don't know if you can hear that is Luke and Larelai, with the number one ranked couple being Richard and Emily.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree with Richard and Emily.
Speaker 2: I'm still Luke and lauralies number one.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, Richard and Emily. They are they are it now.
Speaker 2: If you are following on social, you can see some of the Walmart out takes, so some of the Kirk. There's sort of a Kirk and Luke. I think they show it three or four different takes, and you know, none of none are the ones they use. So that's kind of fun. If you surf around on social, you can see some of those other takes.
Speaker 1: Is there any couple missing from that list? I'm like trying to jog my memory.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure you could come up with something. Lane had a few other boyfriends. I'm sure you could come I mean they quite which one said?
Speaker 1: Marty with Rory? Oh Marty, that wouldn't that would not.
Speaker 2: Be about Marty with Kristin Ritter. I can't even think of her.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's yeah, all right? Oh Christopher and Sherry.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I have Okay, two more stories, two more stories. This is so so good. So Dick van Dyke, this is I'm going kind of around the river and through the woods on this one, because I just wanted to do this story so bad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, listen, TJ time out J.
Speaker 2: You're right, Come on, yeah, come on, news viewers, Okay. He was mentioned in pop culture in season three, episode eighteen. The quote is Rory says, Luke cannot sweep our chimney. Loura I says, why not, because you need a chimney sweep to sweep a chimney. Please. If Dick Van Dyke can do it, so can Lout. Also mentioned in pop culture is the conscious uncoupling of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. And you will see why I'm reporting on this and with Paltrow has mentioned three times in season seven, episode two, that's what you get from making Whoopee. I won't bore y'all with the details of it, so conscious uncompbling, and Gwyneth Paltrow mentioned, which to me also equates to Chris Martin. So this gets me to where I wanted to tell this story. Do yourselves a favor and watch Chris Martin's new video with Dick Van Dyke. It is the sweetest, loveliest. He is ninety nine years old, Dick Van Dyke, and he's singing and dancing a little bit here in this video. And I heard Chris Martin tell the funniest story on Kimmel about I won't tell the story. You guys can go watch it. But Dick Vandyke is ninety nine and his son is seventy eight and his other son is seventy six. Can you imagine? Like, okay, I will tell it. So Chris Martin tells a story that Dick van Dyke, he's over at Dick Vandyke's house and his seventy six year old son comes in and says, Dad, can I turn on the pool slide to his ninety nine year old death? I mean, father sons always the same. So I'm very glad we got to cover that story. And then we have one more Gilmore Girls mid Saturday Night.
Speaker 1: Live, I know, and it was it was cute. It was cute. Obviously they were just like we were talking not too long ago, ranking Rory's boyfriends, and they uh said that Justine Logan is indeed the proper ranking of Rory's boyfriends, which.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Jess Logan Dean. Sorry, did I say you said Justine Logan? The yeah? Wait? So did Saturday Night Live agree with e news. What was your news?
Speaker 1: Go? Did? Okay?
Speaker 2: All right? Okay? Well and that's the news, and that is the news.
Speaker 1: Trivia me, Oh my gosh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Trivia is back. Because I have my cards. I cannot forget to bring them to LA with me next week.
Speaker 1: Although I felt like I did a pretty good trivia.
Speaker 2: Let me Jackie one either. Yeah, everybody jump in after the school dance. This is very easy. If you do not get this, I'll be disappointed. Where do Rory and Dean spend the night?
Speaker 1: I know? Oh? I miss Patty's uh day studio?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Where does Michelle pretend he's from when he doesn't want to talk to the French tourist? I know?
Speaker 1: Isn't it Texas?
Speaker 2: Yes, Jackie for the wind. One more? Who does Laura I call during her bachelorette party? Dun dun dum, Christopher, Yes, you got it? Good, good job.
Speaker 1: I'm here, ol day, guys, I'm Herald Day. I'm all right. Well you already said it, but I'll say it again to closest up. And that's the news. See you next time.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I am all in podcast and email US at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.