Speaker 1: Hey, guys, it's I Do Part two. I'm wor some of your celebrity vns. I'm Alexi Napola and I'm joined today by my fellow housewife, Kelly Benzim.
Speaker 2: Hi Kelly, Hi, how are you happy? End of summer? Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like it's still summer for me. It's not officially over till like October. I mean here in Miami, I feel like it's summer all year long. But yes, you know, we'll start getting into it in a couple of weeks, but we'll startinly like it's fall.
Speaker 3: You're dressed for the US Open. You're ready to go in your tennis white.
Speaker 1: I actually have a little tennis stress because now they're very popular. I feel like tennis fashion is super hot right now.
Speaker 2: You would look so good in tennis dress too. Thank you.
Speaker 4: They're cute. I think they're so cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd be like, Hi, guys, let's go and have a honeydew and my Islexi im and be like, I'm with her whatever. The girl at the blonde is the barbie with the I'm with her.
Speaker 1: Speaking of tennis today, we're going to be talking about the US Open going on in New York City right now, and Kelly is going to give us all the information that we need to know. For all you single ladies that want to attend a US Open is it a good place to meet the love of your life or is it just a place to go off on with your girls? You're based in New York, Kelly, so for our listeners, describe what the atmosphere is like at the match.
Speaker 3: So the atmosphere at the match is, first of all, it's outside of New York City, so it takes a second to get there. But the atmosphere is very colorful, like very energetic. Everyone is really excited to be there, and there's a lot of you know, like you said, like super well dressed, you know, men and women are like I mean, it's definitely a vibe. And it's also it's not like next door. It's not like you walk outside and you're like, I'm going to take a taxi there. It's you know, it's a it's a truck to get there. So people really really make an effort.
Speaker 1: Amazing, you know, I feel like all those big sporting events you know, are always like hosted outside of the city, but you know, people really make it you know a thing to go and you know, to attend, you know, especially the US Open in New York and I've never been. I would love to go so and not only to find love, but I think just like the whole experience. You know, First of all, I love sports, you know, and I do believe that tennis is so much different, you know, from basketball, let's say, or baseball or football. I feel like when you go to a tennis match, the whole a Beyonce, the people that attend, and just everything is different. You know, It's a different sport where I feel like basketball and football and baseball are more like family events. And don't get me wrong, tennis can be as well. But I just feel like in tennis, it's more like you're there because you love the sport and you you know, you're.
Speaker 2: A tennis fan.
Speaker 1: You want to you want to actually sit down and see the match, where I feel like in basketball and other sports, it's more like you just want to be like everywhere, you can see it from everywhere.
Speaker 4: You want you know, you want to drink and you want.
Speaker 1: To have fun and you want to eat, and in tennis, I just see it more like a serious sport.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have. I've only been to one US Open. I mean actually it wasn't even a US Open. And we need to talk about that because in Miami we don't have the US Open. We have the Miami Open, and a lot of people confuse that with the US Open.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's very similar.
Speaker 3: The Miami Open and the US openers are very very similar.
Speaker 4: Oh they're similar and different, but yeah, yes they are.
Speaker 3: I mean I think one thing that like one point that you're you're making is that when you go to like let's say you go to a basketball game, there's all the celebrities are on the floor or they're in the they're in the boxes, so you can like see celebrities, and then there's like, you know a lot of you know, younger kids and parents kind of like you know, just there with their with their families. It's not far to get to, you know, you just like hop on a train or hop in an uber to get there.
Speaker 2: But like again, like going to the US Open, I mean it's in Queens.
Speaker 3: It takes a lot of time to get there, so and it's also very expensive, so it's not like it's not like you can just go and get like a ticket. You can't be like at a bar and be like, hey, I'm going to pick up there.
Speaker 4: You go, well, you see that's what right there?
Speaker 2: It's expensive.
Speaker 3: Yes, So the people, the caliber of men and women that you're going to be meeting there are you know, people that are you know, not afraid to spend you know, a couple of hundred dollars on you.
Speaker 2: Know, on tickets.
Speaker 3: Also, like the vibe there, it's like all the activations are very high end, you know, like the big brands are there, and it's just like it's it's again, it's like when you're going to like a baseball game, you're i mean a basketball game, you're seeing the celebrities, but all the celebrities are tucked into these boxes. So you're just sitting next to you know, a finance guy or a tech guy or and you know, everyone is kind of like it's like democratic is like people are all in like baseball hats and they're all, oh, oh my god, did you see that? So it's like this very common. You're you don't feel intimidated to talk to someone.
Speaker 1: So you think definately you can meet better guys. Single women could meet better quality men out of tennis.
Speaker 3: I mean yes, if you can get tickets to a US Open, if you can get your tickets there, then yes you will meet higher quality guys. Also, like if you go to like you were saying before, the comparison of like a uh, you know basketball, Like there's a lot of guys in suits, and so a lot of women are like when they see a guy in the suit, some women are like, oh my god, I don't want to suit, and.
Speaker 2: Other women are like, I'm suits.
Speaker 3: Everyone is kind of like in a vibe like sweaters and shirts and collared shirts and polo shirts.
Speaker 1: Like more preppy, more like lower piana, more like like the real wealth.
Speaker 4: Right, Like that's how I like to see it, like coming from Miami.
Speaker 1: Right in Miami, for example, the Miami Open, the crowd that's there, there's a lot of like maybe you know Latina superstars, you know, Latin celebrities, but you know, there's also like a lot of influencers. Like do influencers like attend the US Open? You know? I feel like Miami's become a lot of that, Like the influencers get you know, tickets and get invited to all these things when they really can't even afford to be there. You know, they're just there because you know they they were hired, you know, to go, or they were given tickets. You know, Miami's vibe was more like sexy, tropical, and it's very different, you know. I feel the crowd that attends these things in Miami, they comfort they go for something different, whereas I see the US Open in New York more global. You know, there's international people, you know, from all over. There's entrepreneurs, there's you know, businessmen from Wall Street. There's also a lot of celebrities.
Speaker 4: And I just think it's like a different vibe.
Speaker 1: I just feel like I've never been, but like reading about this, I'm like excited to go. By the way, Martina and Julia are there, so I have my ticket already. I could definitely go with Martina and Julia. And I've been reading about so many celebrities you know that we've seen that attendees. You know, the attenda you was open.
Speaker 2: You should come, You should come, and we should go together.
Speaker 1: We should make it like a test, right, Like we'll go both single girls and see how, you know how it goes for us, Right, And they get back to the viewers and say, you know this is what happened.
Speaker 4: This is the research at least for us, and we'll share it.
Speaker 3: I would love that if you want to come, we will go together. So just back to like the vibe there, there's this drink that it's called the honey deuce like deuce, but people call it the honey dew because it's made it's like the condiment is honeydew.
Speaker 2: These little these little melon balls, You're so cute.
Speaker 3: It sounds so good, and they were making non alcoholic ones, so it's really fun to like and everyone's like, is that a honey deuce or a honey dew? So that could be kind of like what are you ordering?
Speaker 2: You know? What do you what are you going to getting in your honeydew or deuce? People don't know.
Speaker 3: So it's a fun way of like good opening line, you know, because people don't know. And so I'm I'm kind of like if you meet someone they're like, is that a I would like a honeydew and they're like, it's a deuce.
Speaker 2: You're like got it?
Speaker 3: Like that guy's been here before we know him. And also one of the things I see that like if I tell this to my kids and to myself, Like you never know who you're going to meet, and like, I meet so many people and then.
Speaker 2: Someone's like, oh my god, you single.
Speaker 3: Someone's so single, and you meet so many different people being in an environment, and this is a great environment because again, like there's you're talking about, Oh my god, like that you know that one athlete shaved his head. Why is that guy wearing purple? Oh my, it's so cool to see you know, Venus back playing tennis. Like you said, like you know your friends Martin and there, Like there's there's things to talk about. Like I'll be like like literally I was there the other the other day, and like I was with and Carl Radke and I was like, I was like, oh my god, Carl, look what they're wearing in Carls Like we were like having fun, like talking about what they were wearing.
Speaker 2: And it was fun. It was really fun.
Speaker 1: Do you think we need to know a little bit about tennis?
Speaker 3: No, I mean there's so many things to talk about, celebrities, clothing, vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean I think I think we should be a little educated as far as you know, like what you're there for, like who you're going for.
Speaker 4: You at least need to.
Speaker 1: Know like who's playing in the matches and you know, knowing that basic.
Speaker 4: I mean that's just me.
Speaker 1: I like to do that, Like I just don't like to show up somewhere especially. I mean, I've always been a sport fanatic. I love baseball, I love all the sports, and so if I would go, I would like to have a little bit of you know, knowledge, you know about the sport. And I think that's a good way too, because you never know who's sitting next to you, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and some guys think that's hot.
Speaker 1: Some guys think it's hot like for the woman to know about sports, And I mean, I don't care what they think, but I like it for myself, like I want to know, like at least you's plain. I feel like sometimes o ladies go to these sporting events and they're just there for that so like pick up guys and they're really not there for the sport, and you know, it doesn't for me, like it doesn't like look, you know, doesn't look so sexy like for me, you know, like you're just there for that. Like I like to know what I'm there, who's playing a little bit about the sport, and you know, I think that can also be like you know, cute, you know, like to start a conversation with the guy. You know.
Speaker 4: I think guys like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love that you are that engaged that you want to know. Not everybody is like knows really what's going on. They're just kind of like going to have fun or they're going to like, you know, see who's there. Like you were talking about the influencers that there's not that many influencers. There a high ticket item and it's not about your phone. If people are not on their phone, this is like watching tennis.
Speaker 1: People are like, oh right, well, you know, I think it's That's what I'm saying. Like you're sitting there and you have like full access and you're really like absorbing everything that's going on.
Speaker 4: So I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that nobody's on their phone because I feel like, you know, we've lost so much, you literally lose everything if you go to a game and you're the whole time on your phone or taking videos or taking pictures. You know, I think people are too caught up in that.
Speaker 3: Well people too, they're like if I if I if it wasn't if I didn't record it, if I don't have it on my phone. Then I wasn't there. I mean, that's not my vibe. Like I was there. I'm seeing it. I'm talking about it.
Speaker 2: Wait, but do you know what love means in tennis?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Tell me, tell me it's a score.
Speaker 4: It's a score.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, it's like forty loves right, It's not like forty kiss my face.
Speaker 2: It's like forty.
Speaker 1: Yes that I know.
Speaker 4: But you see that's what I mean. You need to know, like this.
Speaker 2: Is like love, let's kiss, not the kiss can.
Speaker 1: Do you know what loved tennis? So that's why I was like caught off. But yeah, I know that.
Speaker 4: You see that. We need to know you catch the open the game and not know that.
Speaker 3: So it means so forty love, So it means zero in scoring does not. It's not the kiss camp. People are like love and everyone kisses. No, it means zero.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I like it. I like that more than the kiss Camp.
Speaker 3: We've seen a lot of things happening with the kiss camp lately, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'll actually be fun if they had the kiss camp at at the tennis at the US Open.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's funny too, because people are like, like, do you think that going that going to the US Open is a good place for a first date?
Speaker 2: And like, I'm totally on the fence about it.
Speaker 3: Like on the one hand, I'm like, you have to like be ready at like four thirty and then it takes like an hour to get out there, and then you're like having a drink and maybe having some chicken nuggets with caviar, and it's a lot of fun things.
Speaker 2: But it's a very long date. So I'm like, maybe a second date.
Speaker 3: It would be really good for, or like a third date, but I feel like a first date, if you're just meeting someone and you're spending that much time with them, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: So I mean, the reason why I don't think that it's a good that I would like it for a first date is because I feel like a first date, you really need to have more conversations, You need to talk, you need to get to know each other. So it depends if it's your first date with somebody that you've already been talking to, it's it might be okay, even if it's a lot of hours. I think that that's actually good because you really get to know whether you like that person or not, so that can work. But if it's like a first date that you haven't had like too much conversation with and you really don't know, I think it could be you know, a little awkward. And yeah, I mean that's how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally with you.
Speaker 3: I think it could be a little awkward to be spending that much time with someone. And by the way, like I feel like when you're on a date, you should be on an actual date, like how is.
Speaker 2: Your day, not like, oh my god, did you see that job? How was your day?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: It would be like.
Speaker 1: Very personally, it's very like impersonal, you know, And that's why, like I wouldn't like it for a first date, but if it's someone that I'm dating, I think it's like a cool, fun activity to do as a couple. And how do you feel So the guys that go to the US open there, I feel like there's a lot of couples you know that send and but do you also you know, I guess it would also be like you know, single men, you know, like we talked about you know earlier, that you know with different professions that are just there, you know, to social network, or because you know their company, you know, got to got the seeds or a box, or they're there for the brand. There's so many reasons like while they're there, and just like single women, So as a woman, would you go there like by yourself.
Speaker 4: Or would you go with like a group of friends.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a massive, massive arena. I wouldn't necessarily go but myself. I mean I personally would not do that. But I have seen, you know, I see single women there. I see like, but I think it's better to go with someone because then.
Speaker 4: Also too, so I think that's the perfect Like if you.
Speaker 3: And I were together, we would be talking to people. We wouldn't just be standing there.
Speaker 1: I could be a wing woman also, right, we probably just a woman, which is great.
Speaker 2: And that's what the that's the whole vibe.
Speaker 3: And you know, I and again it's like a really fun environment and you meet a lot there's a lot of interesting people. Like I literally was just there and I met so many new people and it was just really you know, fun. And one person was in the theater, one person was on television, you know, one person wasn't you know, as an actor, And I just.
Speaker 2: Met a lot of different kinds of people.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because my friend of mine was like, you have to go on RIA because there's all these tennis people are on RIA right now because they're all in town, Like all these pros are there.
Speaker 4: So what do they do? They just get on Riot just while they're there.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's it like tells you like their location of where they are. So people are like in town, you know what I mean, they're on Riot. People would be like Alexis and.
Speaker 2: In town Alexis and New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so are you on I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some people have recommended that, but I've never That's like a whole different podcast, but I've never.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean I would.
Speaker 3: I mean I dated an athlete, and I genuinely really I like athletes a lot.
Speaker 4: I like, I feel like a women love athletes.
Speaker 2: I like that they have discipline. That's what I like.
Speaker 4: Discipline, That's exactly what I like as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean if you date like a hockey player, like they have a certain like you can't like go out.
Speaker 2: They don't go out, you know, they eat the certain same meals.
Speaker 3: They get massaged all the time, they work exercising, so that would be hard. But yeah, I mean I could date like I don't know, like a football player or something, or tennis player.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they seem to feel like a.
Speaker 4: Lot of players are married.
Speaker 1: It was like that hot tennis player that has the pretty girlfriend, Paige Lorentz.
Speaker 4: Whatever, did you do? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so yeah, I think she's fabulous and like, I mean, I just love to see her and her fashion. So she shows up and that she was open looking beautiful, right, like her outfits are on point because you know, I also feel like the women dress differently to go to what you was open then obviously a basketball game or a baseball game. You know, I feel like, you know, they can show up elegantly and then also you know, like sporty but like sexy, but they know exactly like how to dress, you know, to the event.
Speaker 2: Aren't in jeans, which is so nice too.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just nice to go to like an event where people aren't in jeans, like you know, people are in white jeans or in tennis swunters like you their dresses, their main dresses, but the men aren't in jeans and the women aren't in jeans. I mean, unless you're working for a tennis player, then they're a you know, at leisure. But I think it's also nice to just be an environment where we're like dressed and you're like, oh, okay, so they've put in the effort to get there. They put in the effort to get dressed, do you know what I mean, they're like there. It's like that's the kind of guy that you love that.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: There's no scrubs, like it's very like you know, they're they're putting in the effort to be.
Speaker 2: There, and I love that.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: I got a guy that puts in the efforts.
Speaker 1: We like it.
Speaker 4: We like the guy that dress as well.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the us open, like I said, is like you're going to get the best of the best. Yeah, you know, I just not only in fashion, but I feel like the men that are there, you know, are all like educated men with careers, and I, like I said, I've never been, but I'm so excited to go next year. And you also have the fashion week going on in New York, No, the next week.
Speaker 2: That's coming up.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wouldn't necessarily bring a date to Fashion Week. I would definitely bring a day to the US Open. But if you're like, wow, it's really great, and for the way you don't in your date, like looking at mom and then being right and then look at you and you're like, hi, oh, that.
Speaker 1: Would never happen. Yeah, you know. I don't think men belong there unless they go by themselves and then there and that's creepy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'll like, yeah. I had a guy that was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: He was like, can you bring me to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? And I was like, yeah, we can go, And then I'm like taking him to the Victoria's Secret Fashion He was like, oh my god, we so great. We're going to see all these girls. And I'm like, not with me right, thank you so much for now trying to like no, I'm not going to sit there and watch you like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, salivate over, jazz up over like a twenty year old.
Speaker 2: That's not happening.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Thinking is like the US SO Open Fashion Week. I'm like, maybe next year I can do a little bit of both. I can do the US SO big the same time.
Speaker 3: You have to come, but you have to come to fashion Week obviously, but the US Opens at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's always like back to the US Open, which is really fun.
Speaker 3: But another thing, you know, there is so much fun on there and the people do dress up, and it's interesting because this would be a good reason to go on a date with someone that wants to go to the US Open, because my algorithm is like, these are the kind of guys you want to day.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I'm like, I literally.
Speaker 3: Wake up and my algorithm is like telling me all these different kinds of guys that I should be with.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to tell you what my algorithm says. Who keeps a private my algorithm is it's so funny, right, the phone like knows what like we're going through in our lives.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy, and it's good in many ways, but it's also not that great in others because it really gets to you because like the stuff is coming up.
Speaker 3: Starts thinking right, yeah, well wait, so my algorithm is telling me. It says that this, and this was something I was like, oh my god, this guy is I can't remember his name, but I'm like, this guy is really on point. Is that a guy who makes plans to see you in the future to do things that are interesting.
Speaker 2: Is A is a good guy?
Speaker 1: Oh what can I tell you something? Because algorithm is something different from yours. So a guys that makes you he could be future faking. He could make anti promises.
Speaker 2: No anty promises.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, like we're going get ready, put your Tinnis whatter on.
Speaker 1: A lot of these guys are bleaders and they're like love mombing you in the beginning, and they're saying, you know, like you know, promising all these empty promises and future faking.
Speaker 4: So you have to be you have to be careful.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Obviously, if you do like the guy, you want to be excited about it and you want them to be making plans for the future because that's a good sign.
Speaker 4: But you also have to be very.
Speaker 1: Aware that it could as it could be a good sign for normal guys and you know, emotionally available and well psychologically guys. It can also be the type of guy that does it with every woman or it's just part of his personality trait that he's you know, faking it and he's just like offering you all these things and making empty promises and you know, I'm not trying to be negative. You know, I feel like, you know, if that's what it's telling you to do, and that's what you want, but just be aware that's just all same because my augior say something else.
Speaker 2: Empty promises to redfly. But where where are you, Alexi? Where are you in your life right now?
Speaker 1: So I am divorced and I am on the other side, luckily and gratefully.
Speaker 4: It's been you know, hard, a very hard year for me.
Speaker 1: You know, the show is still airing, so reliving, you know, all these episodes and.
Speaker 4: Just seeing me like this this this season.
Speaker 1: You know, I it's not me, you know, it's like not me, Like I've put up with so much, not only on the show, you know, as as a cast me and if you're watching this show, you can see because it's not the Alexia.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like my life was simmed.
Speaker 1: And you know, I wasn't depressed, because I really don't get depressed, but you know, I was so emotional and I was so I was going through so much on my personal life that I was just like shutting out all the noise, you know, like I wasn't really invested, you know, with the girls, what was going on. I was just kind of like sitting back watching it play and it's kind of like what I was going through with my personal life, you know.
Speaker 4: I was just kind of.
Speaker 1: Like sitting back just watching it all play out, seeing the patterns, gathering information and kind of just like figuring things out. But like I said, I'm like on the other side now, and you know, it was really difficult, but you know, and it's not that I chose the show.
Speaker 2: I chose me.
Speaker 1: I had to choose me, and it took me all this time to know that what I did was the right thing.
Speaker 2: So I hate that you say that your light was damn.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously you're just so bright and beautiful and sweet and that.
Speaker 2: Makes me seek Kelly.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Kelly.
Speaker 2: I know you've been through a lot.
Speaker 4: You know it is.
Speaker 1: And I look back and I see like even like, you know, looking at the comments and all that, I was like, I can't believe. You know, we have a certain girl on the show that I came in super solid or a new cast member, and she wanted to take over, and like literally she was insulting me. It was like verbal assault. And I was okay with that, and I guess because I was okay with that in my personal life, and I just I was just like in a really really you know, dark stage in my life, you know, going through that in my personal life.
Speaker 4: And then I was just like taking it from everybody.
Speaker 1: But you know, the alexis back, you know, and you'll see a different you know, I'm so excited for people to see, like who I really am. I've always been very genuine and raw on the show, as I am in my personal life. But you know, when you're going through things like this in your personal life, it could really affect you, you know, in.
Speaker 4: A way and you don't even notice.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's awful and I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: But also, you know, just talking about like you know, new beginnings and you know it's coming, fall is coming, and just doing different things, and I just feel like when you're around other people, you know, like, Okay, we can watch tennis, and it's fun to meet people and drink these honeydews and have fun and that's great, but you know, just being around other people is just you know, we're humans and we need that human interaction. And I think it's I think that's one thing that that's why people really love The Open Too, is because the enthusiasm is so contagious, and so wherever you are in your life, if you're like you know, if you have love issues, or if your kids are going to college or having like kind of like an end of the summer, it's almost brings this new energy to like fall forward into fall, you know what i mean, and just a new way to connect with other people. That's like there's no there's nothing to win, nothing to lose, Like, oh my god, what do you think of that guy wearing purple?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like there's nothing to lose and there's everything to gain by just having fun.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I think God to have such great friends, you know, that have brought a lot of joy and laughter.
Speaker 4: To my life.
Speaker 2: I always have fun with you.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm gonna give me York next month and the following also, like for the next two weeks, I'm gonna be in New York a lot, so I'm gonna call you so we can definitely go out.
Speaker 4: And catch up.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: Yah. You know. As far as dating, I'm like, I'm not very at Kelly because I need to you know, I'm still healing and and I just need to be good with myself. You know, I feel like I've gone into a lot of these relationships with men because of comeing to my life. When I've been I haven't been in a good place, and that's what I've attracted.
Speaker 4: So I need to be great. I need to be so good.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to keep on focusing on me, on my boys that you know, like you that I know you're a great mom. That's through my life, and that's you know what I've always like my life has been, you know about them. I'm going to continue to do that focus on me, and you know, when I do believe in love, and I'm sure you know, I'll move on with my life. But you know, for the first time in my life, Kelly, I'm not ready to be with anybody else. And I've always been ready. I've gone from like one. I feel like I've been married on my life and always in a relationship. But you know, marriage didn't work out so good for me, so I'm not planning on getting married again. Maybe I'll just say girlfriend or whatever. But I believe in love, whether it's in the tennis, whether I'm going to find it and you is open or a fashion week or in Miami or in Madrid, wherever it is. My heart is always open for love, but my part needs to heal.
Speaker 2: That's super brave of you. First of all, Oh don't cry, don't cry. I'm here for you. I think too.
Speaker 3: Listen Alexia that you know there's some people that just you know, are like I need to be with somebody.
Speaker 2: And you know, do you know how like cool it is for you to just like take time for yourself.
Speaker 3: I mean, with everything that you've been going through personally, professionally, everybody loves you, and you know we're all here for you.
Speaker 2: We support you one hundred percent, and you know you can take all the time you want. This is not a race, this is not a sprint. It's a marathon.
Speaker 3: And you know, there's you have so much time, and some people are like, Okay, I'm going to start September one, or some people are like, okay, I just need to start dating immediately. And I think it's just very cool of you, and I'm like that, like I just like after my breakup, I was like I just need a second to like just take a second. And there's nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with it, and there's just so many opportunities out there to meet people and just to have fun with no commitment, not trying to meet it, no intention to meet anyone.
Speaker 1: Right at that stage, it like the intentional like I'm not looking for any fag Like, I'm not like like you said, I want to have fun.
Speaker 4: I want to feel free.
Speaker 1: I want to just be me, you know, I want to like find myself again, because sometimes you lose yourself in these relationships.
Speaker 2: That's one lesson that I have learned.
Speaker 3: And also my kids are like, mom, like, this is what's going on. This is how it's I'm like, why is everyone like, how did they get so bright?
Speaker 4: Well, they learned through us something good.
Speaker 2: I'm an adult in the room. They're like, no, no, no, this is how it works.
Speaker 1: Someone got you good well, daughters that call you out and remind you. Sometimes we need to be reminded, you know, by either our friends or our family or our daughters or whatever.
Speaker 3: But that's why this pod is so good too, because we can connect and talk about things that we may not necessarily talk about, like filming or just an everyday life.
Speaker 4: Filming is pretty different.
Speaker 1: You know you've been part of it, so you know, you know, for filming you know, we're nine girls, so we each have a story. And I was very protective of my story because I was going through it in a real.
Speaker 4: Time, and I was protective of him. I was protective of us.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: I better on my relationship. So I didn't share.
Speaker 1: A lot this season because when you're when it's real and you're going through it and you what you guys saw is actually what was really happening in my life. It was emotional chaos and turmoil when they were a good when you were bad. But like you said, you know, when you're feeling, you can't share all that. Like the viewers don't see the whole story, they see like bits and pieces of it, and then there's editing obviously, so then you know, it just changes things.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So I love that you do have this platform, you know, and I love to share it with you. What we can talk about relationships and we can talk about us.
Speaker 4: And just you know, inspire help anybody else that's going through it.
Speaker 1: Now. I'm not ready to go with you this year to the US Open, but next year I probviously will be ready. We're gonna kick ass and we're gonna have fun more than anything, because for me, it's all about having fun.
Speaker 4: I've never like been that kind of one.
Speaker 1: And I don't know about you, even when I've been single the short time that i've been single like that, that I go out with my friends and I'm like, oh, let's go here because you know the welfing men go there and we can meet a welfing.
Speaker 4: Like it's never been in my mind to meet somebody.
Speaker 1: And you know, despite the you know, the the whatever, you know, the image that some people may have of me that I'm a gold digger, which I'm not because I would have so many millions of I was so and I believe, you know, haven't gotten much from that, but whatever, except uh, you know, they they sell you, well, what is it that they say? They sell you a dream and then they deliver a nightmare. So that's pretty been. Yeah. But what I'm trying to say is like my thing has never been that, Like I want to go to the US Open Besides that, you know, we're talking about that it could be a great place to meet eligible bachelors and whatnot.
Speaker 4: But like you said, to have fun, you know, and if something good comes.
Speaker 1: Out of it, if I meet, you know, a man that potentially I can have a relationship with the throll in love good. But I feel like we need to just go for fun, not to really look for what you're looking for, because for me, it's never happened that way.
Speaker 3: By the way, the lis Open is not a place to find billionaires or private planes or.
Speaker 2: Any of these things.
Speaker 3: It's just a baseline of people that have interests and hobbies and that are using their you know, their what you know, their money, that their work. You know, they work hard for to do things like they're playing tennis on a Tuesday if they want, they're playing, they're starting pickleball. You know, there's there they were invited, that they're making an effort. You know, it's not necessarily about how much money that they have. For me, it's about who they are as a person and how they're living their life. I mean, I want to be with someone who like loves their life.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be with.
Speaker 3: Someone that's like, oh, here's my great life, like you can't have it, and that's someone I want I want to I want to have someone that's like loving their life and be like, oh my god, guess what we're doing today.
Speaker 4: Right right, and wants to share it.
Speaker 1: With you. So yeah, I mean absolutely, But that's like what you know, I told my my my girlfriends that have been single for a long time, and I think it's just they go looking for it. So you know, I want to like make that Yeah, I want to send that message to the women that like, don't go looking for it when you're not looking for it. It's like when it comes to you. And at least that's how it's been, you know, for me. And and you know, yes, the US open might be a great place to potentially meet someone, but you know what, so is the supermarket.
Speaker 4: So it's the bank.
Speaker 3: And so I always say, I always say Sundays at the supermarket is the best, right.
Speaker 1: And Sundays at the gym in the morning that means it's a guy that doesn't like to go out a night. Sundays early in the morning is also a good place, like you know, to me, guys, but you know, I get I feel like you can meet them anywhere, you just have to be open to it. And and you know, and at our age, you know, I think that we're at a stage in our lives that we really know what we want and don't know and we know, like all the rest flags, you know, because we've gone through it. We have experienced, you know, we have life experience and lessons, so we have an advantage, my friend.
Speaker 5: We do, we would advantage we do that you're using all the tennis lingo, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well I'm I again, like I think you're amazing and appreciate you opening up and you know, US Open is really really fun, but friendships are even more fun. And I'm just having such a great time like getting to know you and supporting you on your journey.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Kelly. It's always great to talk to you and look forward to seeing you in New York. Yes, and talking for sure and doing more podcasts together because.
Speaker 2: I would love that talk to you. Love that.
Speaker 1: So if you're going to the US Open, we hope you have the best time. And if you meet someone, call us and tell us all about it or email and phone number are in the show notes. Follow us on socials. Make sure to rate and review of the podcasts I Do Part two and iHeartRadio podcast where falling in love is the main objective.