Speaker 1: Episode three eighty two, brought to you by Brave Bean Coffee Company.
Speaker 2: We are done on the Farm.
Speaker 1: We're gonna recap everything that happened in the Pirates organization this week. You're listening to the Bucco Banter Podcast, brought to you by the Dress Baseball Media Network Key Music.
Speaker 3: I feel one O one. You see a couple of me in my tastes.
Speaker 4: With he and my lemonade, because I let the way taste best seats at the Pirates gaining.
Speaker 3: Let me run the base.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my time is like my money because I can't afford to waste.
Speaker 3: Oh, y see, is a lawyer? Take my date to my dates?
Speaker 4: Or to stick by the plate sending case peptic case, run my race at my pace clinic Grass That is snick.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to another episode of Down on the Farm, our minor League segment. Here at Bucco Banter, Adam, we have the Futures game yesterday. We're recording on a Monday, July thirteenth. Seth Fernandez and Edward Florentino made their appearances. A lot happening, especially with the trade deadline coming up.
Speaker 3: A lot of speculation. We just had the draft this week.
Speaker 5: Jay and I will have a separate episode out recapping the whole draft in depth.
Speaker 3: But what's up Man.
Speaker 1: Excited that the Pirates were well represented in the Futures Game because you've had a lot of guys there in the past year, Connor Griffin, Tramar Johnson was there at one point. But Seth Hernandez looked really good. Three ninety nine to two hundred mile power fastballs and an eighty eight mile per hour changeup. The most impressive thing about him, Scott is Yeah, he could ramp it up. He's gonna throw gas just like a lot of these other Pirates' pitchers.
Speaker 2: But it's not his best pitch.
Speaker 1: There's still rooms we work with the fastball shape with this kid, the characteristics, you know, there are some good underlying numbers, but.
Speaker 2: There's still room to improve.
Speaker 1: The secondaries are some of the most disgusting pitches you'll ever see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the change, especially that, I mean that eighty eight min hour change. I couldn't even throw my fastbay eighty eight. That's why I'm podcasting, and he's a the Futures Game, So yeah, it was great to see him. He got two k's a pop out, He's struck out Blake Mitchell the Royals, a big hitting catching prospect for the for the Royals. I like Irish Auburn first round pick last year for the Orioles, which was cool to see him go up against his uh I guess more advanced minor league talent, and then Edward Florentino gotten a bat. I think he walked, scored a running It also had the only stolen base for the nationally he got hit by pitch okay, so that was cool to see him contribute as well. I know things have started off really hot for him in Bradenton and when we first got the to Greensboro. I think he's adjusting. He's still very young for the level. That swing is is a work in progress. We know it has a lot of loft to it. He's got he's got the you know, he wants to put the ball in the air. That's very evident when you're watching his swing. It's kind of Cody Bllinger esque. As we've mentioned in the past. I think there's gonna be adjustments level a level, and you know, we're starting to see him get hot here in Greensboro recently too.
Speaker 1: Scott, you've been covering the draft very well with producer Jay Go check out that stuff on the Patreon and then of course the episode this week. But the chances that we see some of these names this year in the minor league system, considering that they went on the college arm college bat players, I mean, that's not very like the Pirates when it comes to drafting.
Speaker 5: No, you know, I'm interested to see how they handle some of these college arms. They took twelve college arms out of the fourteen arms they took out of the twenty one picks.
Speaker 3: They took a lot of college arms, and they took.
Speaker 5: A lot of like major school aces, right, the Saint John's A's and the Alabama is who dueled off in the Super Regional Alabama versus Saint John's right, Liam O'Leary and Tyler Fay out of Alabama. They took Grant Govill from USC, Ryan Maron from ncs day a really decorated NC State Arm or acc arm. Given their workloads this year as the top dogs at their schools, I'm interested to see how the Pirates, you know, work with them here in minor league ball, if they even throw them much at all. But I'm really interested to see Derek Curiele I think he's a guy that could start in Greensboro right away, and he's a very advanced college bat, and I think the floor is super high, and I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: I'm becoming really bullish on Derek Curile.
Speaker 1: You mentioned Steven Kwan esque characteristics bat the ball first, could have a little bit more pomp in the bat. Maybe there's room for improvement there, but I think you could value an all around player like that. And if I've also heard a ton of people say that his baseball IQ is off the charts.
Speaker 5: It seems like an awesome locker room guy too, Like he seems pumped to be a Pittsburgh pirate and everything I'm just saying online is something that I'm rooting for the kid. And this was a kid that out of high school a couple of years ago, was supposed to be like end of the first round, second round pick out of high school, decided to go to LSU instead to go to school. And you know, I think we're Jay and I were looking at some underlying metrics today, some swing data.
Speaker 3: I think there's more juice in the tank too.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not saying like twenty five homers, but I think he could get the double digit homers and provide high averages in high obps, which is very valuable in today's game.
Speaker 1: I agree that starting him in Greensboro might be the move because SEC ball is pretty advanced nowadays. You're seeing consistent velocity, You're seeing consistent stuff on a weekly basis, So challenge the kid. Let him prove that he could be in the major sooner rather than later. You're seeing that trend with a lot of guys that are four year college guys whatever it may be, making it to the league sooner rather than later.
Speaker 2: And he's what twenty two, Scott twenty one, twenty two.
Speaker 3: He's twenty one for sure. Yeah, I think he was even young. He was young for his class as well, because he was a draft eligible sophomore. If I'm not mistaken, it.
Speaker 5: Could be wrong with that, but yeah, I mean it's a guy that you could you could move quickly. Also, another guy, Trey Phelps was taking a ninth round, a guy that had consideration last year in the higher rounds, but he had kind of a bad sophomore season at Georgia.
Speaker 3: He was really hot this year.
Speaker 5: Nineteen Homer's third basement electric player, like just very entertaining on the field.
Speaker 3: Trepe Phelps.
Speaker 5: I think this is a guy that's gonna move quickly too, and it's definitely going to hit. Defensive home is a question mark, but this is like your Jared Jones pick from last year in the ninth round, a decorated college hitter out of the SEC who could move quickly.
Speaker 1: Last one I want to talk about before we move on to the performances this week, Malkai Washington now and said he's going to LSU.
Speaker 2: Now, that could change, could change. That's where I'm going with it.
Speaker 1: You've seen it before with guys who uses his head as a kind of a strategy in order to sign a little bit more over slaughter get more money and just say hey, thank you, but no thank you, and then they flip who knows where he's going to?
Speaker 2: LSU's obviously a fantastic option.
Speaker 1: But what do you see in Malachi Washington And if they're able to sign him, what kind of player are you getting.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're getting just an elite athlete man, a guy that's going to hit and hit for power, one of the better high school bats in the country out of a decorated high school in Georgia Park View, very very quick, explosive hands, explosive hands, and eighteenth round there was a few guys taken out of the high school rinks, a few of them committed to LSU. LSU's gonna have a juggernaut of a team next year. I think LSU's baseball program is one of the few that puts out crazy Nil Dill. So like I would bet on most of these guys going to LSU, if not all of them.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 5: We got a left handed arm, Spencer Evans in eleventh round, who I think will sign, but he's also committed to LSU, so as there's a question work. They're really interesting left handed arm who's probably gonna be an overslought deal at eleven. But it takes you back to Brylan Bishop who didn't work out for the Pirates. But this guy who was taking the eleventh round out of out of Arkansas, I think in the Arkansas Prepscein was committed to Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Posted that he was going to Arkansas.
Speaker 5: I did the same thing and they were able to sign him away kind of at the last minute. I would bet on that not happening. With Malachi Washington, I think he's gonna go to l I think that was just a.
Speaker 3: You know, a let's see if it works kind of pick.
Speaker 5: And they're also not going to get Andrew Duncan, the nineteenth round pick, who was a really good hitter out of Right State last year in the Horizon League.
Speaker 3: He's gonna he announced today.
Speaker 5: That he's going to go to Tennessee, transferring to Tennessee to play finish his last year in college. So I'm sure he's getting good nil money, but one of the better bat toball guys in college baseball this year. Yeah, LSU's is going to be ridiculous next year, Adam and if Malki Washington signs, that's going to be the story of the draft, getting him out of the eighteenth round to sign as one of the better prep bats in the country.
Speaker 2: I think if you're going to call this draft to success, not saying that they haven't drafted good players, they have, but if you're going to call this draft a true success, you're gonna have to sign a majority of these guys, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Like I think two of them are probably I would bet on two of them not signing, but I could see them signing mostly like all these college arms are going to sign, and uh, you know, I think the high school guys took taken at the top of the draft, like Aiden Ruiz hopefully have another Longhouse Ervante's situation.
Speaker 3: He signs the prep short stuff out of New York.
Speaker 5: Andrew Giles on Nevadas looks like he's gonna sign. Trey Phelps already posted a picture of himself in a Pirates uniform the college bat out of Georgia. So I do see them draft signing most of these guys. But I will say we saw the impacts of nil affecting this draft more than any other draft in the past. A lot of these high school guys that I had circled at the top didn't get taken on Day one and tenth round comes around like they're going to college.
Speaker 3: They're absolutely going to college.
Speaker 5: And I think teams were being a little bit conservative with their money, saying like I am going to pick this guy because I know he's gonna signs. It's just a different ballgame now, and how the teams navigate these drafts going forward is going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: Scott, just at the top of the hour, we've got some news Wednesday, Pirates signed infeud or Gray Kessinger to a minor league Daily goes to Triple A. Brenton right handed picture Yachi Garcia place on the seven day I L Monday, Michael Wallace friend of the Show, and then left handed pitcher Hunter Barco sent to the FCL for rehab, and then catcher Omar Alfonso assigned to the Florida Coast League so or the Florida Complex League. I apologize, so a little bit of news. Not much going on going into the All Star break here, but Scott, what's going on in Indianapolis?
Speaker 2: We have some top performers here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do a big week for the Password. Who's starting to hit the ball more that averages up to two sixty eight now. He was ten for twenty one this week with two doubles at home run, six RBIs, two stolen bags, more walks.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 5: I think the Caves have been a little bit of a problem to start the season here, but seems to be turning the tide. Tamar Johnson in another home run, but it was only four for twenty four, three stolen backs. He's at one ninety three to finish the week. It'd be nice to see him get over that Mendoza line here, Adam, and then we had an outing from Christian Curtis.
Speaker 3: On Saturday. He went four and a third, no earn, only one hit, but five walks.
Speaker 5: The walks seem to be a problem here and there, not consistently. It's like off and on, But I think that's something that he's going to want to iron out over the next year. In Triple A, Connor ri writ Griff had a big week. And this is a guy that I compared to a lot of the picks that they took in this draft, especially Brian Maron from nc's aid to the left, who's over pitchability guy, taking these surefire college pitchers that were, you know, maybe the top of the rotation that are more mature than the other arms.
Speaker 3: Like, this is a pitchability guy.
Speaker 5: He's not gonna beat you with he's not going to overpower, you're going to beat you a speed or anything like that, but he's gonna pick you apart, hit the corners of the zone. And we saw that on Sunday. He went eight innings, one hit, no or no walk, six k's. He had fifteen whiffs too, So I think he's a guy that can get by with deception and the pitch ability and could be a very interesting prospect going forward. I think this is a guy that you're going to see in Pittsburgh at the latest next year.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of kind of what Hunter Barco was doing last year in terms of just being absolutely dominant, and you might not be seeing the same from Connor wickgriff here. But when you talk about pitch ability and deception not overpowering, but the kid is able to get a ton of swing and myths, that shows advanced development Scott and a guy that really understands his game, not trying to do too much. I really need to go see him pitch in person, because this is somebody who we were intrigued with last year and now you're starting to see that quick riser that he is. He's in triple A man, and he hasn't really slowed down since he's been called up.
Speaker 3: This was like a seventh round pick out of Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Big big ten is it's d one, but like big ten pitching is, usually when you're looking at a hitter in a.
Speaker 3: Big ten, you're like, oh, he's faced Big ten pitching.
Speaker 5: So like take that with a great AsSalt So coming out of a good program in Minnesota and rising up as quickly as he has, it's been really impressive. I also want to shut up hosting r Kidi has pitched really well as of recently.
Speaker 3: He's been going deep into game, which has been positive. I know he was.
Speaker 5: A question mark to say the least at the beginning of the season in the Big League clubhouse. But seven ings, five hits, one earned seven k's on Thursday, that has been a positive. We saw Noah Murdoch come up on the it's the twenty seventh man the doubleheader this Saturday.
Speaker 3: I expect to see more of him in Pittsburgh in the second half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to al Tuna and speaking about bullpen arms and guys that you're going to see in the second half, I think the biggest news out of Altuna is wilburd Totel pitching on Tuesday. Two innings, one hit, no earned four k's, which is awesome. Antoine Kelly was optioned right before the break. We talked about that on our episode on Monday. Maybe don't agree so much with kind of sending him up and down in terms of his development, But that could mean that Wilbert Hotel was ready to come back after the break.
Speaker 5: Scott, I think so too, And I think they're banking on that man, because I think they do trust what they've seen from Wilbur more than Angeline Kelly, and I think in Kelly's ceiling maybe a little bit higher. But like he's been giving up the he's been susceptible thelong ball this year. The fastball characteristics are insane. But it's gonna work on that fastball command, and I think he's gonna He's got a bright future in the big leagues. But I think Wilbert, to tell, is a guy that they trust a little bit more at this at this juncture.
Speaker 1: Starting to see duce Gorson get a little bit hotter with the bat as well. Only four hits on the week before runs two doubles in a home run for RBIs what started off last year at the end of last year, going into camp as a guy that could potentially play a really good utility role on this team and the bat was going got off to a slow start here, but there's still some names that you could talk about in al Tuna to be really high on and to dream about obviously Callum Moss, you know how we feel about him. Lonnie White Junior has hit a bit of a skin. Not too worried about that right now. Still room for development, but at some point you're going to have to make a decision with a lot of these guys this year, especially guys in Altuna, when it comes to Rule five eligibility, and Lonnie White's one of those. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I mean I wouldn't mind seeing him challenge and triple A for the last month of the season. I know he was had a little bit of a hiccup after an injury here in Altuna. He was really hot, so that he's probably still recovering from that. I think this break will do him some good. Adam going into Greensboro, unless you have anything else to say on Altuna, because I think we've covered all the all the bases there.
Speaker 2: But I do have one thing to say about Altuna.
Speaker 1: It's just not a good place to hide out if you're committing crimes, because if you know, you'll probably caught a McDonald's if you're.
Speaker 2: Hiding out in now Tuna.
Speaker 1: Don't commit crimes, but if you do, you should call the fine folks over at Farrell Weaver in Oakin because they fight for your rights, providing aggressive criminal defense and appellate representation when the stakes are highest, when it counts most experience matters. Call Feral Weaver in Oakin today for any of your legal needs and get a free consultation. Again, that's Feral Weaver and Oakin Again. Like McDonald, it's not the best place hideout, Scott, I'll proven place to get caught. But if you do, Phil Weaver and Noken will drive out there and they will represent you.
Speaker 2: So give the fine folks over there a call.
Speaker 3: They've always had my back.
Speaker 2: They got your back. Greensboro.
Speaker 5: Greensborough was home this week against the Greenville Drive Red Sox High A affiliate.
Speaker 3: The story of the week here, Well, there's a lot of sorces.
Speaker 5: The bats are just insane there. I'm just waiting for most of these to get moved to Altoona, right. But Sammy Safira is who we got to talk about. I put out a tweet about him this week because I'm going through all these games this week and especially since the end of June, it's like every box scorts safire home run, home run, home run, home run, home run. Guess nine since June twenty six, but Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday home runs get four home runs this week five hits for home runs. He slowed down at the end of the week. Ten RBIs He's het in two ninety four that ops is in above eight point fifty, which is good to see. This is a prospect who we acquired from in the Kobra Heyes trade, and this trade is starting to look better and better every day because Sammy is a guy that is a plus runner and a plus defender up the middle. But if that bat takes another step, man that does something magical to this prospect. Stock here for Sammy Sipira, so gotta keep rooting for him to produce. He's had some big time clutch homers two over the past two weeks and gotta love what you're seeing from him. Seth Hernandez went Wednesday, three innings, two hits, one earned, four ks. You got three seventy three ERA in Greensboro. I also want to highlight Eastern Carmichael because he continues to hit and hit for power.
Speaker 3: Fifteen home runs as of this week.
Speaker 5: Two this week in Greensboro, but fifteen home runs on the season. He's got three oh six average. And then Johnny Severino, the piece that we've been talking about a lot. That power surge is ruin and I want to see it tested in Altuna soon because this is a guy that we acquired in a trade for Carlos Santana in the deadline two years ago or three years ago.
Speaker 3: He's got twenty two home runs in Greensboro this.
Speaker 5: Year, and we know the environment is a little hit or friendly there, but I don't think that's something that we can ignore man, And.
Speaker 3: He's also hitting.
Speaker 5: This is a guy that barely hit on the Mendoza line last year in Brainton, he had a rough year. This guy that's hitting around the two sixty two seventy range this year, and you gotta love what you're seeing from him in terms of the power output.
Speaker 1: Going back to Seth Hernandez real quick, because obviously, as we mentioned, he was in the Futures game.
Speaker 2: Did you seed the quote after the game's got no which one?
Speaker 1: Seth Hernandez said, first time coming out of the pen in a long time. That was pretty fun. Hopefully I can come out of the pen. That was pretty electric. It was fun.
Speaker 3: He's playing with us. I mean that'd be awesome, but that, yeah, I love that. He said that.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, do what you need to do to get to the big leagues, right, obviously he's a starter, But yeah, I love that energy.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 5: I was in high schoolast year and now I'm pushing you know, bullpen innings in Pittsburgh this year.
Speaker 3: So no, that's that's awesome, that's electric.
Speaker 5: One more thing I want to say on Jenny Johnny Severino, because we've got a lot of prospects up the middle, and I don't think he's a short south long term anyway, more of a third baseman maybe, but look at them to try to move him to a corner outfield spot too, because I think that's something that they're going to try with a guy like him if they can, if they can keep the bat in the lineup and not sacrifice too much defense, can he can he survive in the corner outfield. I think they're going to try that more and more here as the season goes on.
Speaker 1: So we go to Bradenton. Johann Delos Santos, I want to talk about it. The younger brother, you're Donnie. He's getting affiliated time now, He's not just going up and down three for sixteen on the week five runs a double. What do you see in the younger brother of your Donnie, Because a lot of people think that this is the better of the two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tons of projection, man, the power and speed are real. The speed for right now is is like plus plus. But I think this is a guy that's gonna do a little bit of everything and be close to a five tool player out of the Dominican. I think he's I think he's gonna move quickly now. The problem with his brother was injuries early on right because I feel like he was in braindon for three years and now he's rolled five valigtible in Greensboro. He's got to stay healthy, and I think this is a guy that could could move quickly. Allah Edward Florentino, I think he's more on that track than Darryl Morrell is a guy that we mentioned earlier on this season as being the next Florentino.
Speaker 2: Somebody who could also be due for a promotion.
Speaker 1: Scott that I love because it seems like he's figuring it out as a pitcher. Is Levi Sterling five innings on Sunday, three hits, one earn, no walks, nine strikeouts.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I can't emphasize enough how much control was an issue for Levi. The stuff is really good, but it seems like he's starting to figure it out a little bit. And maybe a promotion the Greensboro is due sooner rather than later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean, if I'm a betting man, I'm gonna say that they're gonna keep him in Brainton to finish the year, to see to continue to see those adjustments. But you gotta love what you're seeing because like just a couple of starts to go, I mean, or just you know, yeah, a couple of starts ago, he's going three to four walks almost every start, zero walks nine K's gotta love that, you know. I think the pitching trio in Bradenton right now of him, Raynold Navarro and Carlos Matteo. Yeah, the latter two who I think are gonna be relievers when it's all said and done.
Speaker 3: With electric fastballs.
Speaker 5: But that's pretty scary stuff, you know, Uh, Levi that can work north to the south with the fast one in the twelve to six, and then Reynold and Carlos with guys that have just ridiculous fastballs induced vertical break numbers that are gonna break stack cast. You know, that's a that's a pretty fun staff that you're watching down there in Bradenton, Scott.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the Minnican.
Speaker 1: One guy that will highlight this week is Wilton Greer Junior, because it doesn't get much better than this. Nine for fifteen, six runs, two doubles, five RBIs, two walks only, two strikeouts, three bags.
Speaker 2: He's hitting three twenty one.
Speaker 1: Part of the Guerrero family Tree Scott, and he's in the Pirates organization. There's a lot of hype when they signed him. This is a really, really good prospect that they have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm kind of the same mold of a yell on Dela Santos, Right. I don't know if the power is quite there yet or you know, I think there's He's still very young and.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of projection left in the body.
Speaker 5: I would view him as less of a more of a hit overpower guy at this point, and that's why I would project him as but you know, a lot of speed, he's gonna get on base, He's gonna.
Speaker 3: Make things happen.
Speaker 5: I think this is a legit prospect that is going to we're gonna see at the complex next year and in Bradenton, just like we're seeing morele in Dela Santo's weekend and week out.
Speaker 2: That's what's happening down on the farm. Before we get out of year.
Speaker 1: We have our hitter and picture of the week, Scott who is our hitter of the week.
Speaker 3: Hitter of the week. We had a couple options here.
Speaker 5: We just mentioned Wilton Guerrero I thought had a great week down into DSL. I mean nine for fifteen is insane, but we're gonna go with a password. Yo. Justinson Garcia ten for twenty one, two doubles, a home run, six RBIs, two stolen bags, has got that average up to two sixty eight on the year. This is a guy who's going to be a big part of the future of this organization. And seeing that continued development and that progression in Indianapolis is going to be key here in the second half.
Speaker 2: Our picture of the week.
Speaker 1: For a lot of times, he's been our picture of the week for Bucko Banter Connor Wickriff eight innings, one hit, no earn, no wonk six case. He's got a three six oer right now, and as you mentioned, earlier fifteen whiffs. Somebody who's really figured out who they are as a pitcher. They're using that pitchability and that deceptive delivery as a left handed pitcher to get out and it's really working. You're also starting to see the strikeout numbers rise a little bit more. So really good for Connor Wickgriff in Triple A.
Speaker 5: I mean again, the strikeup numbers are going to be up when he's spotting up because he's deceptive, he knows how to he's a picture over a thrower, and even though he's talking overpower you, he's going to know how to pitch to you. So yeah, gotta love what you're seeing from him. One hit, no or no walks. That's insane. So good for Connor Witbriff. This is a guy that I'm watching weekend and week out. It's pretty impressive how quickly he's moved and indeed takes the pictured and hitter of the week this week.
Speaker 2: Before we get out of here, you thought we were done promoting things.
Speaker 1: The tailgate was incredible. We got more on the agenda. It's a moment that you've been waiting for. July twenty seven, twenty twenty six, on Monday versus the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Speaker 2: Picture this, It's a beautiful summer night.
Speaker 1: You're standing on the top of the rotunda, and then out of nowhere, you're here.
Speaker 2: That's right. The Wolf Game.
Speaker 1: July twenty seven, twenty twenty six. Bring out your best Wolf t shirt, join us at the top of rotunda and howl at the moon and cheer on your Pittsburgh pirates because they need it.
Speaker 2: They need you for the Wolf Game. You remember what happened last year in the Wolf Game beat the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: Clayton Herschel's last game at PC Park. We set them out in the first couple. Yeah, yeah, so it works.
Speaker 2: It works, And last year was pup Night. I don't know if it's going to be pup Night this.
Speaker 1: Year, but I got a great Wolf shirt that I'm bringing out that I bought the other day. I'm pumped to debut it on July twenty seven, twenty twenty seven. If you show up in your best Wolf shirt, will probably have some giveaways for you, but it's a really good time. Just come join us top the rotunda. Everybody's welcome up there. That's why we go up there. Renegade of the Rotunda will be there. We're expecting a big crowd, and who knows what the Wolf game has to offer?
Speaker 2: Who knows what the wolf game is. That's still upper interpretation, but you could still be.
Speaker 3: Awad of it. Love it man, Well, I'm excited for the wolf game. Is that against? Who's that against?
Speaker 2: Diamondbacks?
Speaker 3: Diamondbacks?
Speaker 5: Oh? Boy, snakes and wolves they don't go well together. So uh, let's get after it on the twenty seventh. Hope to see you there. Also, stay tuned for our draft recap here coming in the in the next couple of days. But until next time, Adam, let's hoist it, hoist it.
Speaker 4: Best seat at the Pirates and he let me run the base. Yeah, my tab is like my money because I can't afford to waste.
Speaker 5: Oh why is.
Speaker 3: All my date to my dates?
Speaker 4: Or to stick by the plate?
Speaker 3: Synick