Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well. All right, so the time has come, Jasmine, Claudia and Blue for us to discuss the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have to.
Speaker 1: Get into the first scene of this episode, which is she Meia.
Speaker 2: So girls Sawmia business deal.
Speaker 1: So to rewind a little bit to update the rain drops, Shamiah had a rum punch brand that wanted her to hop on as a brand ambassador. She wanted some equity in it. Gerald, her husband, had a phone call with them. He didn't think the deal was right. We have learned in this episode Blue that the deal actually fell through and they wanted her to buy it at market price. Shamiah is devastated and doesn't want Gerald to give her the I told you so speech blue to Lousma, what are your thoughts on Shamiah's business deal falling through?
Speaker 2: Are you surprised or should.
Speaker 1: Shamia get rid of the rum bumb and stick to being America's greatest housewife of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: First of all, I just want to say, Samia, I, whatever that outfit was that you were to the lawyer's office, good guard, because she did you see that the cats suit, the dripped and chocolate with the booty sitting up the lawyer. I'm surprised you couldn't even get a sentence together. Girl, You look good. I am not a hater. You look the Yeah. So that was distracting. I had to be like what she talking about? But then once I finally got over what it was in front of me, I will say, they don't take a businessman to know that selling peach rum in a place with no peaches.
Speaker 4: Might not be a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, you know one plus one sometimes it's still too So I think the people were like, we're just gonna tell us to your wholesale because this is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I don't blame them peach rum.
Speaker 3: We ain't got no peaches, girl, And people in the Caribbean are very proud of their products and of their culture, so to sell something that's atypical to the culture is probably a big part of why they didn't buy into it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be you know, Nicko Dominus to see this that wasn't gonna work out. I still think she looked at the hell though, I still like the fact that she's still gonna go for it. Maybe why can't you do an Atlanta She's from it, she's in Atlanta. I think she just needs to move the location to make it a little bit more cohesive.
Speaker 4: As far as branding, the branding is off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I was.
Speaker 1: I'll say this, I'll get to Claudia and jazz. Look, huh, I love Shemia a deep side and and look, I understand.
Speaker 2: And this is gonna be very unpopular and I'm not setting back.
Speaker 1: The women's movement when I say this, So save your hate tweets, your hate messages.
Speaker 2: I do feel like this.
Speaker 1: I think if you inherently right, if you have like Kisha kyor a good example, since you brought her name up, if you have this fired and desire to be a business woman, right, and it keeps you up at night. When I work with Keisha, I've learned that Keisha keeps a notepad on her nightstand because she juts down ideas and she'll wake them in the middle of the night and have ideas and then she executes it the next day with her team. If you don't, I'm not saying that verbatim. You have to have that, but if you don't have that spirit of fire for business, it's okay not to not to have that. And the one thing I do not want for Shemiah, I don't want Shemiah to fall under the tropes that just because you are on a reality show, you have to have a storyline of a business, and I don't want that for her. I my opinion as somebody who does know Shemiah. Shamiah is an entertainer, right, It's sort of like how and I love her. It's sort of like how people look at Beyonce's failed businesses, right, And when you look at Beyonce, she's the greatest entertainer of our time. And that's why all her when it comes to music, unstoppable. When it comes to the other stuff she's done, it hasn't always worked out Sacred is doing well now, thank God, But other stuff happens so much. Right, But you look at Beyonce and it's sort of like, you don't have to match fintigue. Not saying she wants to. You don't have to do skims, not saying she's competing with them. But what I'm saying is it's okay to be the greatest entertained in the world. I look at Shamiyah, and after being in her house, I not said this to Shamia, so I'm not saying anything that I'm saying to her face. I want Shamiyah more Tim and Wanghee to be the greatest living American Black housewife of all time. And I'm telling you she can literally be that, and I will be okay. Shamiah is on the level of Marjorie Harvey. Oh oh, Shamia, And I know Marjorie. Shamiya is on the level of a Marjorie.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Mia is on the level of the women whose husbandsiness like exist exist.
Speaker 1: And I want Shmia to know, baby, it's okay to exist.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: I was to be famous, sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And also.
Speaker 7: Whish was that easy right for some some people? Can I remember getting a guy when I was like going through a phase. I wasn't really making that much money and he was, and he proposed to me whatever, And I loved the benefit of being in a mansion and all the things right, all the stuff that comes up being with somebody wealthy, but I felt like I needed my own thing for my value, right, and some people and everyone's wired like that, I like I needed something and I didn't have to, but I just like I needed to. It's like, I think she be as that times one hundred, and I think the spotlight of being on a reality show makes her feel it even more right.
Speaker 6: Everybody thinks, and I don't know who.
Speaker 7: She got people in her ear, well, you should do this, you should use your platform, and you should do a rum line. Yeah it's bad ideas though, a rum line around peaches and it's on peaches in the place you want to, you know, manufacture.
Speaker 6: It is not a good idea. Who told you that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: And maybe she'll find our purpose in something else, maybe continue working.
Speaker 6: With the Hawks.
Speaker 7: So I don't know, but yeah, it would be nice if she could feel like that would be enough.
Speaker 6: But you know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel like women kind of feel like a lot of times we gotta be everything, you know, and there's a lot of pressure on us, like they, oh, you're just then then then the complaint would be, well, you're just a housewife.
Speaker 6: I feel like you damn if you do you damned if you don't.
Speaker 2: And I'll be like and guess what. And this is when I say this, because you know how they love to click our stuff, right.
Speaker 1: Blue, Yeah, oh yeah, So I'm not talking about any of the Atlanta Housewives. When I say this, before y'all know and say Carlos hates you. If they do say that, Claudia, I would say, and bitch, I don't have to worry about where my mortgage is gone.
Speaker 2: I don't have to worry about any.
Speaker 1: Of these things. My husband loves me. Actually, we're celebrating nine years of marriage. My husband's at home. I don't have to worry where he wakes up at night or in the morning. I know where he's at. My husband actually encourages me to be on this show. Do I think Shamia is chasing fame? Listen, all those girls are chasing fame, so that's not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I chase the fame of all you want.
Speaker 1: I just don't want Shamiah to feel pressured to have a business. I really want if I was Shamia's manager, publicist on her team, and Shami, if you're watching, I'm giving.
Speaker 2: You this for free, not free game.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I love I love the girls, right, Shemiah followed you, I would focus on.
Speaker 2: Your career as an entertainer.
Speaker 1: Samia can act, she can sing, and she can dance, and I will focus on that thing. I don't think you need to follow the footsteps of other women who need to have a LLC and a business.
Speaker 2: I think, Shemiah, you are such a great woman. You that when I saw Gerald look.
Speaker 1: At her girls, you all deserve a man who looks at y'all the way Gerald looks at Shamia.
Speaker 4: H received that. J already got it, but it.
Speaker 5: I wish that for all. I wish that for other girls too, I really do.
Speaker 6: I get it last more than three months.
Speaker 4: I get about eight weeks or that, and then who's this amazing?
Speaker 3: Right? But Erica j you're saying Erica Jane rather than Lisa vander Pump because she's trying to pull pull a Lisa vander Pump and be the woman with all the rich husband in the business.
Speaker 4: But she's more Erica Jane. If I'm thinking about the way that you're describing and won't.
Speaker 1: I won't even go and the reason, Okay, I love you Erica Day. I won't say Erica Dane because Tom was doing some sadie shit before. Yeah yeah, yeah, but as someone okay, as someone who has met Marjorie Harvey.
Speaker 2: Marjorie Harvey is.
Speaker 1: Such a beautiful, without makeup, confident woman who Steve Harvey has said in every interview I became richer because of her. Everything I am is because of her. And I think what Gerald, Gerald, I'm telling you because I know men and women like you all do too. I think Gerald looks at Sia like you're my dream girl. He messed me up in his forties, no kids, and said I want you. And it's not lost on me that he fell in love and selected and chose and fell in love with this beautiful chocolate woman in the the BBLS and all this shit like Gerald and his forty saw shoued me at a nightclub and said I want you.
Speaker 2: I want you and the life that he has given her.
Speaker 1: I just say this, I don't think anything unless Gerald doing something I don't know about, child, I'll say this much on the record, I don't think anything is worth losing Gerald.
Speaker 5: I don't think so either. That's been my fear, not a fear like I think it's gonna happen, but I do. I think Tremia is underestimating how much like we would want to see her just being a stay at home wife, or not even just stay at home wife, because we talk about it like the rum thing is the only business venture that she was gonna embark on. She's been She's been like with the Hawks for years, and I think pre Gerald right, like she's been doing stuff before him. But it's like this thing on How Housewives. They all get on this show and think that we need a storyline of them by starting a business that then the next season we just never hear anything else about this business, right, Like I don't really care about that. I do want to see Marshamia's homelife because when she came on as a full time housewife last season, that's all we were talking about, like, Oh, she's actually wealthy, she's actually married, she has the family, she has a connection, she has the fun life. Kay Michelle was saying, every time you talk to Shamia on the phone, she's asked, somebody's mall shopping. I want to see that. I would love to see that, Josh, though, show ponies want to trot. That's the only piece that's missing. Is she Unlike Marjorie Harvey. She is a like a old school cabaret kind of girl. Like she's a chow pony who wants to prance. And that to Claudia's point, the spirit of prance.
Speaker 4: Is in our girls. She's not gonna get rid of it. It's in her nature.
Speaker 5: Well, let's love me. Watch you prance, not fucking talking in a business meeting about rum.
Speaker 4: That's fair.
Speaker 5: I would watch you dance. I would watch you do your your one two step or whatever in the studio, dropping some beats. I would watch you do that. I don't want to down to your lawyer's office.
Speaker 4: Everybody the lawyer's office. It is a sight.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna get to your next Claudia. But now I get what I'm sorry, Blue.
Speaker 1: I now get why you said Erica Jane because I forgot that Erica's.
Speaker 2: Jane was.
Speaker 1: Was.
Speaker 2: This was this very niche pop star for the Games.
Speaker 1: It was a very niche audience that she catered to make her happy, so so to your to your point, yes, Tomia follow the footsteps of Erica Jane in terms of finding a very niche audience. I will say this as somebody who would who is now listening to Afro gospel.
Speaker 2: Claudia is Claudia, Claudia.
Speaker 1: It's baby. Oh the way the praise, the Lauren in the in the in the afro punks sort.
Speaker 4: Of like sound.
Speaker 6: I love it, I need it.
Speaker 1: So Smia, be an afro punk artist, be a very neat artist, and do your thing, all right, go ahead, Claudia.
Speaker 7: I think we gotta be careful about telling women what they should be doing, because we would feel better about it like that.
Speaker 6: It's given me. Shut up and dribble, Lebron James.
Speaker 7: You can only be an athlete, it is, And I'm not really liking what this conversation is going.
Speaker 6: If I gotta be real about it.
Speaker 7: We would like to see Shami just be a housewife, just do this.
Speaker 6: Why who the fuck are we to say.
Speaker 4: That her dancing sing personally because she's good at dancing.
Speaker 7: To say that Shemiah trots she does with the big old high clide zeal pony booty. That's fabulous, right, but let's not act like everyone on that is not fame thirsty. They all are, but it's digestible through different people because you may like that one's personality a little bit more. This one does it a little bit better or better. Shd be as awkward and she can rub people the wrong way. But they all are on a reality show because they all want fame and they all want attention, and they all trot, and they all wear catsuits and they all show a cameltoe. They all do it. Every single one of them has done it. But it's just to me it's turned in the hot sea because it's the first couple of years she awkward and she's rubbing some people the wrong way with some of the stuff. Some of the I don't like that she does, and I think some of the things are self imposed, the drama that comes to her, like you know sometimes, but like I don't know about telling her like she should just sit. I get what you're saying, Carlos, but like for her, I just think about for her, she probably feels like I can't just be that, Like was I put on this earth like to just be a wife and then yeah, I'm a rich man's wife. But what if that goes left one day, then I'm just starting over with nothing, Like is it wrong to want to pursue and have something on my own? So I could feel a little bit of put my shoulders back a little bit more instead of just being married to the rich guy, because we got we all have people that were married to the rich guy, and when the guy wanted to pull the plug on the situation, you were fucked up, like even on your girl Porsche, you know, like and that this is not a jabber her. I actually felt bad when things were left and the guy just left and took stuff. That's a bad situation. I don't I don't wish that on anybody like that can't feel cool. Not saying Joel's want to do that, But I understand like not feeling secure with just being married to a rich man, because that could change, and if you haven't developed anything else in the meantime, you're kind of like, I'm starting from square one. I have a friend, well, we all have friends. I could just tell a million stories. But I get why you want to have something of your own. But I think about a lot of rich, wealthy women do that. Maybe this could be a lane for her, not telling her what she should do is if it's not a career thing, a singing thing, but I think she should stick to the entertainment, even something that can feel gives us some kind of purpose, like a charity, something that is close to her heart, you know, like she has a child with a condition, like maybe in the honor of her child, like with raising funds for research. I don't know, but something that makes her feel like away from Gerald, I have this thing that is mine. We talk about some people wanting something that's all theirs. Shimia has that right to something that's for her too.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 3: I just have a quick question, the same way Keisha Kiyor saw what Carlos was working with and j just did because we know Smiyah is so talented with singing and entertainment. Is this asking her to abandon herself or just asking her to have more laser focus in the lane that she's already really excellent in.
Speaker 6: I think she should. I think she should so pursue. I think she should definitely still be asking all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: And you know what, so what the rum line failed? So what when you're a business woman, Guess what then?
Speaker 6: Are our home runs.
Speaker 7: I'm sure before Candy had Candy Code of Nights and knocked it out the park, I'm sure there was something else that didn't go through. You know, before port she had go naked, before Kenya had her hair. Like, people stumble along the way to success, and I don't feel like Shamiah should get extra criticism for that. Doing what most entrepreneurs do. They usually fail a few times on the way up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, and I agree with you, and I'm gonna get you to I want to make it.
Speaker 1: Clear I was because I agree with you. I wasn't saying Shamiah should just be a rich man's wife. I wasn't saying that right. What I was saying was, I think everybody thinks having a business is cool.
Speaker 2: And that's what I made the example of.
Speaker 1: If it's not a fine desire with you, for example, everybody, not everybody.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Who want to do what we're doing right, and we make it look easy, but it is this is this takes work. Because we loved it. The fact that Blues hopped off the flight and said, I'm coming to y'all with no makeup because I love what I do. I love you God, this is fun for me, and you wouldn't you wouldn't think twice about like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know where a makeup? But she felt competenttion. She's like, I'm blue fuck y'all, just like I was just saying with Shemiah, as somebody who.
Speaker 1: Has been around her knows her, I my Spidey senses, and this is awesome being a producer. I'm not gonna name names. There's an Atlanta housewife that I'm close to who said to me once, I wasted so much money as dumb ass business. I just did it for the show because because you feel pressured to have a storyline based on business. And as somebody who's known Shamia before she met Gerald and seeing what she has now, I was just saying, I think Shamia's focused should be on entertainment and building that repertoire and not focused on having a liquor line, because I don't think that's her passions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you agree with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I was gonna say, Claudia, that's a great point to bring up, and I respect that. I'm just talking about, like what I want to see on the show. She can do one hundred different business ventures. I don't really want to see that on the show like that, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's not where I think she is like the most entertaining. And so I'm just speaking like when I say this is what I want to see from her specifically on the show, I'm not I don't really think about these women like outside of my own entertainment. I know that's a very selfish thought, but I am an audience member, a fan of the show, So I'm only thinking about how I'm going to be entertained, and I want max entertainment. And it's not at the lawyer's office doing the rumbum thing. I mean, it is entertaining to see her in the catsuit. That would I would accept that anytime. But it's like, yeah, I don't want to tell her what she should do, but what I want to see as a viewer, I want to be entertained. I want to watch her where she shines. It was very entertaining, was it last season? When she was singing Like the first episode when she came in and she was singing the rain Ray Go Away. It was annoying, but that was entertaining. That was funny. That was like, can't be housewife? Shit, that's what I want to see. I don't need to see them trying to start a business every season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you guys think started with you?
Speaker 2: Jasmine?
Speaker 1: So Ky, Michelle and Angela went on a double date with their husband where they were.
Speaker 5: Left left logo first because.
Speaker 2: Tribute.
Speaker 4: What's y'all know? I got theism. I can't have my faces. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: You had the strongest reaction, and I feel like you. I would love for you to talk to Tell Carlos.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King.
Speaker 2: Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 4: Man. So that's Chemhelle's husband.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's her husband. It's if I'm wrong, I'm not right.
Speaker 4: Now, nobody wants to look at me. I was not trying to look.
Speaker 1: No, that's her husband. And I want to say, Rain Johns, tim if I got this wrong. I want to say they're college sweethearts. But Rain John's tell me I got this wrong.
Speaker 4: To do so much, Okay, I can only suspend reality for so much.
Speaker 6: Say what you feel, friend, Just let that autism just come on through.
Speaker 4: Shot that gets me in trouble.
Speaker 6: Okay, Look, man, we all have it.
Speaker 4: They like it. I love it.
Speaker 3: I will say this. I'll start with the nice stuff. She he knew her in college. Sure, I'm not sure sweetheart is the accurate. Okay, So I'll say this came a show this episode. I liked her the most that I've liked her all season, waiting to the pen ultimate second, the last episode to finally decide you have to show up.
Speaker 4: To work a little bit odd. But I really wish.
Speaker 3: The km Michelle we saw this episode showed up maybe like thirteen fifteen episodes ago personally, So I want to say that, right. The husband's thing, sure, the fact that she married him on the way to push his house for the premiere, I still have questions around that.
Speaker 4: It was really like, yeah, marry him yesterday. It was a lot. It is what it is. I just work here, and I will.
Speaker 6: Say on Twitter this week. Last week it was Dustin. Now it's gonna be you Blue.
Speaker 3: I do not care, respectfully, I do's nothing say oh super fabius, whatever, girl, It's okay. So I just need you all to know that ky Michelle finally showed up this episode. She she finally had the conversation with Shemiah. She her conversation with Angela. I think that we're seeing a glimpse of what we were robbed of all season long. So even if I had to believe that this double date was whatever it was supposed to be, I liked watching her show up to work. It reminded me why we're all rooting for her before the premiere. It reminded me of what she's like when she's just speaking without extra producing herself. Even when she's being a little bit of a hater, I still find that funny. So came and show.
Speaker 4: I think, to me, you were the surprising dark course of the entire episode, to be perfectly honest, even.
Speaker 3: Down to her having that moment, SHED be like, Shama, why would you say that to that lady?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 4: Like even that conversation is what real friends do.
Speaker 3: So I think that if Andy is willing and able, if we could just turn the doll up on Ky Michelle.
Speaker 4: But we saw this episode, I would love to see it all next.
Speaker 3: Season because I actually really really enjoyed her and her husband's sure.
Speaker 6: Wow, you really use straightness now.
Speaker 4: Claudia Jordan, I'm medicated.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, everyone's on something. I need to get mine.
Speaker 2: Claudia Jordan, I can't het Jazzmin Henley.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I I I still don't understand why King Michelle is in the first chair, Like, yes, this was a good episode for her, but I spent the like the back half of the episode, I was just like, I still don't understand how she got the first chair for the reunion outside of my prediction that she's going to perform bs B SLP.
Speaker 6: But I don't.
Speaker 5: I still don't understand why she's sitting there. But I thought this was an interesting scene. Like Charles was actually the funniest in the scene when they had to put their feet up, he said, put them put them sized twelves up here to Angela. I thought that was really funny, but it was you know, it didn't move the storyline along really much for me, but it was cute.
Speaker 6: I like when they do double dates. I think they should do more of that.
Speaker 7: And you know, I hate that, like there's such an emphasis on the Real Housewives of Atlanta and then people just me showing their relationships, like that's crazy to me, but it is nice when they do pop up and Charles and Angela's relationship, I get it.
Speaker 6: I like those kind of relationships. I think they're funny. You know, like if you're in it, you get it, like you know, from.
Speaker 7: The outside, it seems a little harsh at first, like we like damn, but that's just how the kind of relationship they have. Yeah, I was capping for Came a Show by episode three. By episode four, I was like damn. And then she kind of was like not really giving the whole season. But I maybe remember she did set up the season with health issues, so part of me thinks maybe there was maybe she has some like lower energy because of that member. She was dealing with some pretty major things. So maybe it's that because like you know, they do film in a very short amount of time, and if half that time you're kind of going through your healing, you're dealing with all.
Speaker 6: That kind of stuff, maybe that's why. But you can't. That can't be the reason.
Speaker 7: Next season, you know what I'm saying, Like we've seen enough to be like all right, I'm interested, Like let's see what.
Speaker 6: You bring in next year, next season.
Speaker 7: But like you know, you get a little past because you did have some issues, but like you do need to show up.
Speaker 6: I mean, it is you know, we already have other people.
Speaker 7: That don't really show up and just make you know that that make a good coin, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't say, man, I'm trying to be hate Blue and.
Speaker 3: He thoughts about anybody's husband, because I feel like I don't know who took that bullet respectful.
Speaker 6: Like you're right, right, right right about what husband? What do you mean like about what? What did you been saying here?
Speaker 5: I just laughed. I don't talk about people's husbands. I do on here on here, but in a group chat.
Speaker 1: So I want to I agree with Blue when I and YouTube do that. Wow, Okay, this is a great episode, So I will say this.
Speaker 2: I agree that this was Cay Michelle's best episode.
Speaker 1: I actually found myself smiling because this is the Ca Michelle I had the pleasure of working with Ca Michelle. Ca Michelle was one of the breakout stars season one Love and Hip Hop because she showed up and she was honest, and she called things out in the moment, and she was real. And I also said in came Michelle's defense that when she started this season, it was sort of like being the popular girl in high school and now you're at Harvard, right, and you're trying to figure out where you fit.
Speaker 2: And I think all of us saw that. I think all of us saw that she was trying to find her place.
Speaker 1: I think this episode came Mischelle finally found her place.
Speaker 2: I found her to be.
Speaker 1: Present, I found her to be I found her to ask questions. I found her to hold people accountable. When she met with Shamia one on one and said that the fun loving Shamiyah she doesn't see anymore and is giving fuck the world, I.
Speaker 2: That's I love that. That was my camis show. Was the star of this episode.
Speaker 1: And yes, did it take seventeen episodes to get here?
Speaker 2: Absolutely hold on.
Speaker 5: Carlos the star of the episode.
Speaker 1: Okay to be no, No, the episode yes, because the thing is this to me, I would say the episode yes because she was she was able to show us I'm gonna hold my girl accountable. I'm gonna keep it real with this other girl. I'm gonna talk to Porsche like think about it. She had a double day with Angela, she had a double day with Porsche, one on one with Shamiya, then saying I don't mess with Halloween and showed up anyway, look at all that later she was the start of the episode and and for me. I really enjoyed Came Michelle this episode. I do want to get into the one on one she had with Shemiah because I thought Came Michelle really.
Speaker 4: In this thing.
Speaker 1: I believe their friendship and I believe that Came and Schell was concerned about Samia's behavior in Scotland. I really yeah, like why did you bring my mama the ship? We even asked like why would you do this?
Speaker 4: Kind of like that she's not like us the entire conversation.
Speaker 7: We could have used this from Ca Michelle all season long and it probably could have helped really added a lot to the season because I think she's on that when she questions people, they'll listen, they'll entertain her, They'll they have respect for her for the most part, and I think they would listen. I think she could get through to Shmi and I wish we could have gotten that. Like like six episodes ago, we were.
Speaker 4: We were robbed, and I think Ravo probably had a cock.
Speaker 3: Somebody were on the thing of those production note they wanted to return the investment.
Speaker 4: It feels like this episode they finally.
Speaker 3: Got a little bit worth of what the invoice was for and it was almost like, look, girl, you got one more episode left.
Speaker 4: You need to show up like so cable out.
Speaker 3: Honestly, this episode had this episode to people saying been the norm, the first share would have made more sense, right, Yeah, but the fact that it started with k on the day and ended with a horse, it didn't.
Speaker 4: It did end weird, just.
Speaker 7: My I don't think that she was a star of the episode. To me, the star of the episode was once again a horse.
Speaker 4: It was the horse.
Speaker 6: Horse was like, you know, I was so.
Speaker 4: Confused by the horse. I thought took an edible.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that. We'll get to that, but I do want to get to this.
Speaker 1: So because Smiya decided to invite Porsche to her Halloween party, and Porsche responded and I quote, girl, I'm not coming to your damn party.
Speaker 2: You are sick, asked please move along enjoy.
Speaker 1: Jazmin, what were your thoughts on that particular message.
Speaker 5: I thought it was hilarious. It's very Porsia fashion. It's it's what I would expect for her to do.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you came to the party, I would have been shocked. But like, it's one hundred percent what I expect from Porsha.
Speaker 4: So I was.
Speaker 5: I was getting a kick out of it. She's funny.
Speaker 4: Porsia's funny, she is Claudia.
Speaker 1: Why do you think Shamiah felt the need to even invite Porscha. Do you think Shamia felt like, Okay, this is an olive branch or do you.
Speaker 2: Think it was something that she felt, I'm having an all cast event. I'm on a TV show.
Speaker 5: Just come.
Speaker 6: It's because it was an all cast event, the same reason why Porscha invited Shamia to her house on the first episode.
Speaker 7: She didn't want her there, but it's the beginning of the season and the end of the season. You have to and shout out to them both for doing what's good for the show. They're supposed to do that. And yes, Porscha shaded the ship out of Shemia, she should, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like that's I get it.
Speaker 7: It makes sense, you know, if you're really mad, you got to live in that space, you know what I mean, Because like at this point, you don't you been around long enough. You don't have to go and be so fake, especially at the end of the season. Now you can really let it, you know, But they both they've had to do that.
Speaker 6: You got to you gotta do.
Speaker 7: Stuff you don't always necessarily want to do, or stuff you wouldn't really do in real life.
Speaker 6: Tell about you. Shemia's like, well, I gotta do what?
Speaker 7: But I think Shemid is more willing than Porscha is to kind of maybe see if there's an olive branch there, because you could tell Samia still she still has a little, a little inkling of hope, wanting to you know, them be friends again, Like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: Because the thing is, I'm reminded that she did not invite her to Gerald's party house, so and that was an all cast so to buy her to this. I felt that Shemiah was trying to test the waters. Yeah you know, I just sort of see, like how bad are we?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think maybe Kate Michelle, I'll give you Michelle crdit again. I think this episode what I saw was remorse and embarrassment because she kept on saying, hey, how are you doing, like that meme of the little woman coming in, like hey.
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Like hey, guys, by the way, welcome to my party. If anybody was upset by anything that could have happened in Scotland, that I might have been involved in sorry, like it felt like after she calmed down, she was like, I look like a donkey. Like I think she realized she went way too far, and then she saw everybody's reactions, like when you tell a joke and you bomb and nobody's laughing and like, oh my head. So I think on the flight home it hit her how bad this looks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everything I saw. That's why I think Gerald's birthday was not an invite, but this one. To Claudia's point, she was more open. She was like, I might have pissed the bed in Scotland. Let me at least try to look like a good sport now before we crossed the finish line. It felt like remorse, and they also felt like she knew that she was gonna cost her out. She knew she knew she was she's a coashing.
Speaker 6: But stop apologizing, Shamia.
Speaker 7: That's enough after that YouTube specially did last year, Stop because it's like you got a girl?
Speaker 2: Please did oh you did?
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead, like that's great.
Speaker 6: It starts to lose.
Speaker 7: Like I do think she does feel stupid after the fact. I think she gets caught up in the moment of being a housewife and being new and she's green, right, so she thinks she probably got her hairstylists and her makeupies. Bitch, read the girls down and you say this and have something have one in the chamber. Yeah yeah, I'm an get her, but you can't really operate in that space. Every single scene, something's on call for that. And listening to a lot of times people I have people will put batteries in your back all the time.
Speaker 6: Not saying that she can't make your own decisions.
Speaker 7: I'm just thrown out a possible scenario, you know, And I think that happens sometimes. But Yo, go with your own gut samiya and stop apologizing because Twitter tells you to or someone tells you you. If you really feel it, have a sincere apology on camera and then off camera so it's real, right. And then also stop doing stuff that you gotta apologize for again. Like if you do something you're sorry for it, then don't do it again. And then once you say sorry, once that's it, don't keep doing it because it's gonna give off weakness and they smell that.
Speaker 6: A mile away. Hey my bad, yo, I fucked up. I won't do it again. I'm working. I'm a work in progress.
Speaker 7: Give me grace, okay, cool and the best apologies changed behavior, you know, but if you keep saying sorry, sorry, sight, they're gonna it's gonna lose its power.
Speaker 6: Like, no one's gonna like.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: That's why she's become like an easy mark in the group because they they probably can sense that she she's a little green.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just I love somebody who's gonna stand in their shit. So like, if you're gonna take it there in Scotland, stand in it, like, don't apologize afterwards. But on the flip side of that, according to her, her and portious friendship was very real, so like after you expose that and like you hurt this person that you really cared about. There probably really was some real emotions that she was like, damn, I am sorry, But like who said it? The apology goes to Porsche though not the group, Like why are you apologizing to the group? Yeah, so you got turned up, Like if you really feel bad about what you said and what you did, then you should be apologizing to the person that you tried to expose, not the whole group, but I lost my biggest stands in it.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean to cut you off. I'm realizing, you know how you guys know this. They tape things, but they slight slice them out of order sometimes. I'm very curious if Porsche really just happened to present the house after Scotland, or if they intentionally saved the Porsche about her mother a house revealed almost like a palate cleanser from the your Mama's a whole conversation in Scotland. It almost feels like you say all this stuff about the lady Mama, and the very next episode, hey Mama, look a mansion like it felt almost like a call and response to the episode previously. So I don't know if there was anything that's set from the episode that it did happen after Scotland.
Speaker 4: I just think it's.
Speaker 3: Weird, not weird coincidental that after her mother gets, you know, accusations thrown at her, we now see portioning her mother thriving better than ever. Miss Diane and her beautiful wigs got this big old mansion, Pollarge running around, Dennis is firing the egg like it was so like Hallmark. A part of me wonders. Did it really come after Scotland or did they place it like that, almost like a pilot cleanser Carls.
Speaker 2: Jeremy and a good question.
Speaker 1: So, speaking a producer, I will say this, and that's why I love you. I want to know I thought the same thing. I will say this, and I'm friends with the producers. I didn't text them because I again, I like to strictly.
Speaker 2: Focus on the episode and.
Speaker 1: Watch it as a viewer. But I had the exact same thought in terms of it is kind of convenient that they got back from Scotland and the episode was her by Mama House. So to your point, I don't have the to it, but yes, as a producer, that is plausible.
Speaker 2: Right, Two things could have happened.
Speaker 1: That could have been a scene that was in the chamber that happened prior to Scotland and it felt necessary to show it afterwards.
Speaker 2: Which is smart and that's the beauty of television. Or it could have been Portia showing the world how she views her mother, how she views her daughter.
Speaker 1: The two they're not both women, her daughter, her mom who she said in Scotland like I'm a fuck about nobody. But those two like, let's keep it from my daughter, my mom. So then the next episode seeing the daughter, which by the way, Paula looks so cute telling her Mommy doesn't important sucking your stomach like that such a cute moment. But to your point, I want I also saw that and said, I wonder if this happened in chronological order. I did have the same thought. But what I will say, and I'd love to hear from you girls too, shout out to Porsche for by her mama house that is paid for. I think all of us can agree that that's the goalpost when you are a child and you work hard, you want to buy your mom or your dad.
Speaker 2: Or buffing them a house.
Speaker 1: So that was that was definitely great to see, especially because when Porsche, like you said Claudia earlier, when her Cordell divorce, Cordell left her with nothing and she had to move back home with her mom.
Speaker 6: That that was a.
Speaker 7: Great full circle moment for Porsche, Like it really is like whether produced or not or auto chronological order, which problems sometimes because like you know, when you have favor with the producers, they're going to do little things that make you like end on a better note and kind of a palate cleans. Who knows, But at the end of the day, you can't take away from that is a major accomplishment. She probably got a bunch of equity from one house selling one house, like she's doing really well.
Speaker 6: So to buy your mama.
Speaker 7: House when you had to go to your mom's house after a bad breakup, right a divorce, I think that's dope. I think that's probably a lot of kids dream to like repay their mom with Hey mom, I got it, and you have no mortgage to worry about. That's like, kudos to them. That's I love seeing a black woman. I don't care who they are, a black woman, a woman doing that for the mom. That's gotta feel really really good to to do that, Like, I think that's dope. So that was I liked that scene whenever it was shot. I just like I liked not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was it was. It was a good scene. And I agree with what you just said. I didn't. I didn't think about them showing this scene, like after the whole mom exposer thing in Scotland. I just thought I fit with Portia's storyline this season, like her whole arc this season is kind of like rebuilding after this divorce and then obviously we've seen her go through another divorce before. So to Claudia's point, showing us this full circle moment with her buying her mom's house after everything she went through, it just had like a cap on like her her arc this season. But that is a good like perspective, like did that that That is a good question to raise. Did they at that or did they purposely put that after all of this stuff happened. So, but yeah, it was a cute It was a cute scene. Her mom is so fabulous amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a quick last thing, we can wrap up this topic at number one. I am sad though that we missed the Traders spoof that Phedra confirmed they did.
Speaker 4: They shot a this picture probably because of the your mother's try to sleep my Pappy. I mean it's a.
Speaker 2: Good reason and time.
Speaker 1: The thing is the network only the network only gives you so many episodes and the budgets, as we all know working in the business, the budgets aren't budgeting like they used to, so I think they have to make some very tough decisions and Blue, in my opinion, is correct.
Speaker 2: After the Mama they said, traders.
Speaker 4: Traders, you're bama.
Speaker 3: Try to sleep with my daddy has a way of me not caring about traders anymore. I will say this, and this is a problematic thought. I'm trying to push it out of my head. We're seeing Porscha finally come to the point where she's gonna choose sway. We all know she chose sway seeing the mother episode with Dennis there, my first thought was, now that she's in love with the woman Dennis gets to remain the only man in her life, and that as a pan sexual girly myself.
Speaker 2: So what way when you say that, do you mean emotionally, sexually, all the above?
Speaker 4: I'll say this when I would date women.
Speaker 3: There's a certain space that my male best friend of thirty years was able to take because even though he wasn't my partner, he was the man in my life like I had a partner, but he got to be the man in my life. So, as a woman who's dated both, there is a non sexual bond that happens. It happens with gay sometimes too. There are some gay men I know who have what is basically the straight wife equivalent best friend. Well and Grace perfect example. There were non sexual spouses, perfect example from the nineties. Shout out to those you know who will and Grace is. And there's a thing that happens when you are someone who dates both genders and there's someone that you've always loved who's one gender, but you end up with the other one.
Speaker 4: There's a duality there.
Speaker 3: That is not popular to talk about publicly, but I do feel that because she's madly in love with Sway, there's a special Dennis is the man in her life because he's the father of her child. In a way that might not have been possible she had end up with Mike. That's not a popular thing to say, but it doesn't make it any less accurate, problematic, not inaccurate.
Speaker 7: It don't seem like she was ever really into Mic like that. I think Mike was playing a carry. It just feels like so it feels like that I'm watching a to Carries Johnson play and he died. Good plays and there is good actors in there, but it's no shade him. But it feels like a black like safe play, like.
Speaker 4: Michael was fake.
Speaker 3: But imagine if Michael was a real man the Claudia. Imagine if Mike was like a man that she was madly in love with. There's a certain level of scooting over that Dennis would almost have to do, but her being madly in love with a woman. There is a certain level of posturing that men do when their partners are bisexual and not dating their same gender.
Speaker 4: I've seen it with my exes.
Speaker 3: I've had excess who if I get a girlfriend, they're like, oh, she's cute, y'all cute, but.
Speaker 4: He's But if I get with a guy, oh, who's this nigga?
Speaker 3: Like, it's very different energy, and men do it all the time when dating bisexual women. It's just an awkward but fact of being someone who dates both genders.
Speaker 7: I still feel like Porscha has. I think Dennis is the one right, the way she is around him, the way he can trigger her, the way he can still get on her skin and get her mad and.
Speaker 6: Then look out she's with me.
Speaker 7: She's like, he doesn't really want to kiss him on camera, She's kind of like, don't get your you know, you know, I feel like Sway is she likes likes Sway, but I feel like deep love the one member. How she upset she was about the ring thing like, and that was mean when he did that to her. I feel like sway Is is not a consolation prize because I don't want to be little Sway. I do think they do have something special, but I do think Dennis is like the one that got away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just seems.
Speaker 7: Like it's a different you know, you know when someone's around someone that hurt them deeply and they still get triggered because when you're past someone, you're like, man, whatever you.
Speaker 6: Can, it's whatever.
Speaker 7: But the way she reacts around certain things he does it still is. It seems like it seemed like they just broke up, you know, like she look at girls his face.
Speaker 3: What do you about the theory of that, even though she's madly in love with Sway.
Speaker 4: Me and Claudia. I'm not gonna speak for Jazz because I was.
Speaker 5: I was nodding an agreement because I also I agree. I just feel bad saying it out lousdccurate. Yeah, I do feel bad. But every time I watch them in the scene together, I'm just like, why the fuck won't they just stop playing and get there? But then I think back to well, now I was gonna say, then I think back to that special that she had that spin off and how crazy they were, but she was. She went crazy because he said he was bringing somebody else on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all know that Porsche, no matter what scams she's been accused of, Nobody who watches the show does not believe that Porsche doesn't have deep, deep love for the father of her daughter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now he's the only man. Okay, Carlos.
Speaker 7: He does dress like he's always cold. Though someone said that he's always dressed with inclement weather.
Speaker 4: He does always he's Yeah, I'm an, I get it.
Speaker 7: It's always like I'm hilarious after my infusion though I cured it, like am I hemoglobin is out of thirteen fourteen. I'm straight now I got my my brain. So Dennis gets you a four hour infusion like an IVY.
Speaker 6: Get hooked up. It's like ten thousand dollars by your insurance. You get a little payper you rich.
Speaker 5: It works.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it's funny.
Speaker 1: This is interesting, which I love, by the way, because I love but I'm able to think on the spot. I didn't think about any of this until you said it Blue when I interview Porsche, and porsche istaid to me, I'm in love with Sway And I said, no, no.
Speaker 9: No, I know you love her, but you're in love. She said, no, no, I'm in love with her. And she said, why do you look so surprised? And I said, I just thought you was having fun, old girl, and y'all y'all were like doing whatever. She said, no, no, I'm in love with her. And she said it feels good to finally be free, like I'm gay. And I said, okay, like more power to you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So it took me to hear her say she was in love with her, and I will say this that y'all could tell me how y'all feel about it.
Speaker 2: I believed her when she said it.
Speaker 1: And seeing and seeing how she is with Sway versus Mike, I think Mike was probably somebody she was attracted to as as a physical being, right, I think Sway is somebody she is in love with.
Speaker 2: I do think this. You can't deny the chemistry portion, Dennis, have you just you can. You're fool to not say you can't see it.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's palpable, it's prevalent, it's there, right, and it was it was it was hurtful, like Claudia, said to see Dennis play with the ring and her her feelings in that way, I am, it's fun. I never thought about this some now so with Dennis being the only man.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, she's physically attractive, Mike, But I don't.
Speaker 7: Even think she's I think she's got him on there because she thinks we think he's fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's IMDb like, I don't see any spark with them. I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't either. I don't either.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, yeah, I don't see any sparks with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like.
Speaker 6: He fitsed a part, but I don't feel like.
Speaker 7: He's nothing like the guy she's been with, right, And I just feel like, you know, when you're like, Okay, the girls are gonna gag when I bring this one out. But you may not be into, but you know everybody else may think. So we're like, okay, you don't see it like whenever he goes a kisser, it's always it's not like a passion, it's you know when someone Yeah, open your mouth is a little bit poorsi open a mouth, you got a mouth, Open a mouth, it's a little bit.
Speaker 5: Do you guys think that she brought when I do you guys think that she brought Mike on to like ease us into her dating Sway, because like that's like a new thing for her, and like the way that she's she was presented when she first got on the show, and she grew up in the church and in this like civil rights family. Her dating a woman and being out is like a big deal. So maybe she didn't know how the audience will react to that. So do you guys think that Mike was kind of like a buffer to like get us, Like, Okay, I have Mike on and I'm between these two people. I don't really like this person that much, and like maybe the audience will buy into me liking this other person, even though this other person happens to be a woman, even though like we we don't care. But she didn't know that about us as an audience, So I think Mike may have just been a That's a great theory.
Speaker 3: Actually, sincerely believe that you're right about that, because even in the beginning, it was obvious that there was an instant spark with Sway and more of a to Claudia's point, kind of like Tyler Perry presents happening with my that's why people say IMDb page. I will say this, I personally know a bisexual woman who is madly, madly, madly in love with her partner. Like she her eyes, it's hard eye emoges around her. When you mentioned the father of her child, though, there's a shift in the room, and the only person she doesn't play about more than her girlfriend is the father of her child. And I think that's why I reck It was almost like pattern recognition. I was like you, I believe you're in love with Sway. Actually, me and Carlos are stupid. I believe she's in love with Sway, and I do think because she happened to fall in love with a woman, Dennis is now solidified as the only man in her life as a matter of just logistics and semantic and that does allow a certain thing that we don't always want to call out. But he is, he is, He's factually the man, the only man in her life.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know the girl like that anymore. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: But from an outside looking in, I don't even know if she's in love's way. I think it may be Luss, it's something different. It's fun think about it. Like two years ago, Portia was like in a really bad place with the public image, right after the whole thing with Simon. It was trash and she was avoiding coming back on the Housewise.
Speaker 6: People were mad at her.
Speaker 7: How are you gonna come on the show and not talk about your relationship? That's the one thing you want to know, And it was bad for her. Like the from that point to now, it's been a rehab with the image, you know what I mean, it has been no we look at.
Speaker 2: The college, the college.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, no, he definitely is. You definitely are. But you know, and I feel like she's been It's been great. She's been able to turn that around and like we're you know, And I think Mike was this part of it. I think Sway is like you know, when you like date a certain type for a while and just anything against that type just feels good because you know, she don't been taken through that in the last few years. It's been been a rough ride for her. I don't see you with Mike. I think she I think it's a lot of lust and sexual energy between her and Sway. But I think Sway looks like Sway seems like she wants to really get married, and really I think Portia would be a little bit like, I love.
Speaker 6: You, but I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Time will tell you, We'll see, We'll see. But these are all good theories. Go ahead, jas somebody put.
Speaker 5: In the comments that, like Porschia said that she has dipped her toe on the Lady Pound. We know, like we all know that nobody's denying that. So we're just like being out and open with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a difference.
Speaker 1: It's like when a real man decides to finally have an open relationship with another man versus like how you get from his family and friends.
Speaker 2: And I'm the uncle with the roommate. Do you know what I'm saying. So we're just saying that there's a different way of seeing.
Speaker 1: This exactly with no fu time. But I will say, rain jobs. Let us know the comments. I'm actually fascinated by this thought and this theory, and hopefully next season we get to explore some of that.
Speaker 7: Way you can prove what's wrong and mary sway and we can be like, oh, we gotta eat crow. We don't know who knows, only they know, We don't know. We're just like doing commentary from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and by the way, I did not believe Mike when he said he's a love of Porsche.
Speaker 2: I know, because you know I'm fair.
Speaker 1: I did think to your point, it was curious Johnson Taler, Perry, Shonda Rhimes, Ryan Kugler, it was it was definitely giving, like did someone put in big letters say you're in love with her? Like I that that to me. Listen whether or not that that relationship was made for TV and it was a fake thing. That comment alone, I think all of us said, we don't believe any of this. We're grown if I if I've been honest, we that when Mike said I'm in love with her, I literally said, well, this wasn't real to begin with, because.
Speaker 6: I mean, have we even seen them kiss.
Speaker 4: Were her?
Speaker 3: Mind?
Speaker 4: Were her? This is how she kissed Mike.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not with the mouth like.
Speaker 2: Bracing for.
Speaker 7: If Portia like falls in love quick and fast tracked relationship and she still was like you can tell.
Speaker 3: And the walking closet. You saw that scene when you look good today with no makeup and she's like, oh, thank you child. He should be he should be auditioning with.
Speaker 4: Pinky next season. Chiad Let's just bring the whole story full circle.
Speaker 3: You can play Pinky's husband next to whoever should me and them next.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry er there for our guys. I apologize.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's okay, Blue.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Ladies like, well, fine, okay, I want to get into So Tramia had a Halloween party. Ky Michelle said she doesn't believe it's celebrating the devil. She did show up anyway, after the double date with Porsche and Mike.
Speaker 5: Why did Michelle say that? Like when she said that, I was like, so, you will do everything else, but Halloween is where you draw the line.
Speaker 6: That's why I draw the line.
Speaker 4: Everybody's husband in here, but I'm not doing Halloween. She said, what remember when she was like, oh, everybody's.
Speaker 3: So sexy, we should have a five way. Sure, but you won't to do Halloween. You want to do trick or treat.
Speaker 7: But you're okay right, Yeah, See that's what I'm telling you. The Bible girls, they be having.
Speaker 6: Fun on the weekend, on the weekdays.
Speaker 4: So at the party, we were able to see my skin ca routinas.
Speaker 6: Petty does work, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: So we were able At Shaniya's Halloween party, we were also able to see Jarvis, Kelly's boyfriend in disguise Jasmin.
Speaker 2: Since you made a face first, you go first?
Speaker 1: What do you think of Jarvis showing up in helmet, a motorcycle jacket, leather pants, and some Aldo boots.
Speaker 5: Wow, it was it was so dumb.
Speaker 6: It was so late.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, Okay, we're not going to see the guy. Don't have him come to the Halloween party. Then like this is I didn't like it. That's all I have to say. But I mean I think Kelly's kind of late, so it kind of goes, yeah, ys late, she is late, she is late. I have a I have a limit to like how I will describe this because it will sound meaner than I intended to be.
Speaker 6: So I will I'll oh, don't worry. We're never met on this show, right, But.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to establish myself as different and unique from the rest of you, So I want to be nice.
Speaker 2: He's going on.
Speaker 6: Single girls.
Speaker 4: She came for.
Speaker 5: Now you're starting rumors and you're turning it into something else.
Speaker 6: I mean, now, I'm angela.
Speaker 4: Damn you said it, not me.
Speaker 3: Look, I think Jarvis was a waiter child. I think they put a Clava on one of the waiters to say, you're my boyfriend for the night.
Speaker 4: It felt I agree with Jazz on this. It was it was production.
Speaker 3: It was a member of production job, so they had to hide his face because he's a gaffer.
Speaker 5: I'm not like you at the house. Damn that that's how we okay, right, don't be starn rumors. I said it in the context of how we talk about this show. You know, I think the world of you, ladies, and I think y'all are fab and beautiful and amazing. But yeah, when we talk about the show, I'm trying to be the nice one.
Speaker 6: You're not though you're nice.
Speaker 5: Mean, Yeah, you.
Speaker 7: Take killow Ship with a very sweet disposition. I'll say something nice, but my face gives bitch and they'd be like she diting.
Speaker 6: Yes and blue you see blue? So you be blurnt it out talking and ship. They don't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So Ship of Carlos King, he craded a panel of people who play very particular roles.
Speaker 3: I just had a thought, in the same way that the winn the pool, we found out that it was all those characters were just different facets of the little boy We're all just different facets of Carlos King.
Speaker 4: You love all the girls, but it's bullshit.
Speaker 6: That says I love.
Speaker 4: The last castle of your personality. I see what's going on now.
Speaker 2: The no be allegan too. Carlos cast girl could be his mouth bes.
Speaker 4: Or the cichades of Carlos King.
Speaker 6: Don't you always do that? Carlos to do the dirty work right because I have no mind of my own.
Speaker 2: But listen, don't hear Carlos don't have nice?
Speaker 4: Carlos hit it no so jazz is so we.
Speaker 6: Could read ship with a small jazz. I don't see this nice.
Speaker 4: No be mean.
Speaker 5: The lateness comes in with the like the fashion for me? Oh super late, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: But also to be nice to each their own if she likes it, who am I to judge?
Speaker 6: A panelist on the show.
Speaker 4: Said, did you read the job description? Friends?
Speaker 5: Okay, we the job description. Sweetie, I used to be the executive producer. I'm well versed.
Speaker 3: We want the podcast that that is more Carlos the sweetie and producer. You're literally never beating the allegation. You see how letting that plane?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I jumped a right I did, Carlos. Oh my god, Carlos, that's my case.
Speaker 4: Thank you another one, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So Blue, what did you think of Kelly breaking Jarvins, who you thought was the gaffer?
Speaker 4: I haven't said enough today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I hope, I hope you know the check leaders. I hope she mayn paid his invoice.
Speaker 2: Claudia Jordans, I.
Speaker 7: Think that's her real man. I think she's like, uh, this is my second season. Check you know you get it next season when you double it. And they don't do that anymore that you see before. They try to start you out with sixty thousand dollars and then go to one twenty, then go to two fifty, and go to five hundred and go to a million. She's like, uh, you'll get that later. And I don't blame her, because soon as you show his face, here come one of them other hessus gone say that their friends slept with them, someone's mama slept with them, someone's cousin fucked them, someone's due.
Speaker 4: What's with him?
Speaker 6: I don't blame her.
Speaker 7: Take your time to show his face, and when you do show his face, do it when you're real serious. When this damn naire wedding special because it does not pay. They will embarrass you every time. Don't don't go in there and get embarrassed, because let me tell you, you can go on in and be like, oh, I'm gonna bring this guy and be all happy, and then a few weeks in the film and they'll do something to embarrass you and you can't take that back.
Speaker 6: You gotta live with that favor. So I'm not mad at it. I'm not mad at it. I wouldn't give them. I wouldn't give hm his face head either. No, and then don't put them show.
Speaker 7: But why have him on the show? Like she found a loophole. She's like, Oh, I need to bring him in. It's a Halloween party. You can wear a mask.
Speaker 3: Did y'all realize the season started with a dude on the phone and we ended with a dude behind a mask?
Speaker 4: What is going on? Yeah? Oh?
Speaker 6: And Drew, Oh yeah, I'm black?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because like listen, ain't nothing like getting humiliated on TV by your dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I've seen some little shady people in the comments. You ain't had a husband and house. I know I didn't.
Speaker 7: But the guy that interviewed was an NBA player, and thank god he didn't get on there for the season two because I would have.
Speaker 6: Been embarrassed because he proposes someone else. He was a big oh.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, so you got to really know these people bring him on the show, You got to really know. Even the husbands be embarrassing the wives on the show. Yeah, I do want to say it, no name, but there's a couple of husbands that have embarrassed their wives on this show, not just this season. So you damn sure a boyfriend, Nah, you ain't getting no camera time until I know for sure.
Speaker 3: When the husbands do with Claudia, I believe it's negging. Negging for those who don't know, it's part of the manosphere where you're dating woman who's highly powerful and you say little things that are negative to dip, take away her personality and humble her. I think a lot of the husbands who embarrass their wives, I don't ever think it's a mistake. I think a lot of husbands resent their wives in the spotlight sometimes and we'll conect them on camera just to bring them down a notch.
Speaker 2: And if Kim Jobia I.
Speaker 6: Can do that, have a whole sugar Daddy sponsor and not show him.
Speaker 7: Ever, then why can't the sisters Bella Clava though okay, yeah, okay, he was married though, right.
Speaker 1: So what we were able to get in this Halloween party was weeks ago in Scotland, Angela accused Shemia of having sex with her neighbor's husband named George.
Speaker 2: George and Ashley asked, she's the wife.
Speaker 1: Ashley was the one that Shamia texted in Scotland to get the tea, and Ashley said, none of this is true.
Speaker 2: My husband did not say that.
Speaker 1: Angela was pretty much investigating whether or not it was true, and also she wanted to know if it was okay for our profits up. So George and Ashley are there, and in this moment, Angela says she's putting cases to on all you bitches in the words of Denzel Washington. So here we are because Kelly is trying to have Shemiah's back, saying that what.
Speaker 2: Did she say? Something was short as you're heel the and then Angela said, it's as.
Speaker 1: Short as the least on your house because this is your landlord. Kelly said, your husband doesn't even want to wake up with you in the morning. So the girls are shading each other. And the biggest thing that came out of this was George said that he was joking when apparently he made a comment that Angela saying he's singing, saying that when he mentioned Mia, he had to pay her. Drew said Angela was vindicated. Ky Michelle says she's not vindicated. It's not adding up. Shamir clarified this saying and he did not say that. What he did say is she looks so good. I had to pay her. What I will say is this, Angela Oakley, I love you. This is a stain on your record this season.
Speaker 2: It's not the end of you.
Speaker 1: But what I will say is I do want Angela Oakley to learn from It was like Tyra, I want Angela. Yeah, I want to learn from this because this did not make her look any better to me.
Speaker 2: And I think what's getting lost in all of this is Angela Oakley decided to even take that comment.
Speaker 1: Let's say for argument's sake, that he said what Angela said that when I met her, I.
Speaker 2: Had to pay her. Let's say he said that right.
Speaker 4: It was obviously yeah.
Speaker 1: That does not indicate that Shmiah had sex with George and That's the reason why this scene bothered me, because I did feel like, and I love girls, I did feel like the other girls really showed that.
Speaker 2: Because Portia ain't fucking with Shamia, that they had to join on the Angela train, when to me this was black and white. Angela wanted to get Shamia.
Speaker 1: She found a nugget, she contacted the man's wife, her neighbor to confirm it. When that didn't happen, she then decided, let me use this against her because me saying your my daughter was uncomfortable fell flat, and this fell flat. So I think at the end of the day, Angela love you down boots. This was a very bad look for you, and you have to just own it. There's no vindication here for me.
Speaker 7: Claudia your thoughts, I agree, and it pains me to say that because I really do like Angela, and you know, when we like people, we want to be able to be able to find some way to defend their actions. But there is no defenses Angela. I get at the time, it sounded like good tea to bring to the show. We like got it because that's what all the girls do. I'm like, when they get on the show, they all try to get something to just have in my back pocket just in case you try me one day. I have my big joker, Right, this wasn't a big joker, and I wish that she didn't double down on it because outside of this, Angela has been very credible on this.
Speaker 6: Well then then it was the other little thing.
Speaker 2: The favor thing last season. Yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Still don't know.
Speaker 2: Well no, but the thing is then and that's why Angela love you. But we gotta be fair.
Speaker 1: I do, and I said this, I do believe Angela was told that by somebody that they I believe that. I don't think Angela made a favor. I definitely think she was told that I and I stand by that. The problem is, if that's how you feel, the way you are making up a favor of this season, it makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: And that's why I will never understand why they do.
Speaker 1: Have a heart on first, why Angela has a heart on for trying to prove to me as a cheater. Because let's call a spade and spade, and we're gonna keep it real like we always do it. Bothers Angela that Charles Oakley kept her a secret and makes jokes about her and these ladies making comments about it. It bothers her, it does, and I get it. I get it, and I don't blame Angela for that. It is well known in Atlanta that Charles was not hanging out with Angela the way he does now, and it's not a secret.
Speaker 2: These girls can make that up, and I think rightfully, so it bothers Angela and I understand it.
Speaker 1: But just because somebody is calling out what used to happen, it doesn't mean you try to find a loophole to say, well, you're the one fucking him.
Speaker 2: And I think that's where she's losing us.
Speaker 7: And and you know, because these girls all rush to quickly call the ceasefire with Porscha, right and they're feeling in good graces over there, they have to have an adversary on the show, so might as well just be Shmiah Shemi has done enough where there could be some reasons to like, have some beef and pep. And you know, a lot of the audience members don't really like her like that, some deuce a lot of them don't, so she's an easy target. But the way y'all are making up with Porscha, says she with fucking man. Whether it's a joke or not, that joke is forgivable. But then you can't understand how George saying this stupid ass joke. I think it was very tacky for George to say this knowing that he has a wife. I think he was dead ass wrong for that, and bless his wife for forgiving him. But the way that Shemiah is getting the smoke for what this fool said about her, that wasn't her fault. Imagine, ladies, all the times a man has said something inappropriate about you, maybe lied in your koochie or whatever, lit on his ding, and you get you're held accountable for what he said about you. What I know, you fucking line, No way, that's not Angela. Just like something that Charles may have done that someone can maybe point at, is not your fault. It's not Shamiah's fault for George making a very inappropriate, off color joke that he should not have said, especially being married or being with somebody else, that was on him, and it.
Speaker 6: Seemed like he liked the attention.
Speaker 7: Like that scene all I may have said it, dude, clean that shit up. You know what, I was drunk, I shouldn't have said that. It was disrespectful to my wife and it was resprectful to Shamia and apologize, but he kind of was like joking joking about it. That wasn't cute to me at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, And I have gone into this scene with the idea because when Angela initially brought that up to Shamiah, Shamia said something about George like donating there was some charity involved, because then they showed a photo of Shamiah with a check in her hand. So I literally was like, oh, he made the comment like she was so fine, I had to pay her because he gave her a check for like charity or something. Yes, So it was while it wasn't inappropriate thing to say, I was like, oh, he did give her money, but it was for the charity thing. So I didn't know why it was like such a big deal and why Angela thought it was such a smoking gun. So going into this, I actually thought he was going to clear that up, like, oh, she was so fine, I had to give her this money for this charity, and then he didn't. He just kind of made it murkier. So it's like, oh, you just are out here making like off color comments about this woman while you're married, while while she's married. It was just very distasteful, but like it never felt like that big of a deal to me, honestly, And.
Speaker 7: I wish Shemia would sad And I gotta give you my you know a little bit of my opinion. You stop making the jokes about about Angela and Charles because a it could happen. Any one of y'all could be in that situation. Okay, Like, don't revel in that, you know, do not revel that what could happen to you. We don't want that to happen. And I think it's like stopping from moving forward because Angela can feel Josepha, will you keep making little taking a little jobs on my marriage?
Speaker 6: Well, you're gonna get this monk from me.
Speaker 7: And it's going back and forth, and nobody wants to lower their gun first, so it's just going back and forth. And I actually think if they would stop that, we could probably get some good TV from them together.
Speaker 4: This is the perfect segue. Thank you, Claudia.
Speaker 3: I think this episode made me realize that Shamiya and Angela are the same person. If Samiyah had emotional regulations, she would be Angela. If Angela showed her feelings more and was more honest about how much things bothered her, she'd be should be A. They're both two tourist women, shout out to the Google girlies. Both of them their sensitive spots are their marriages and how they're proceed by the public. Both of them would love to have an ace in their back pocket at all times, just in case there's a goatcha. Both of them can't let stuff go if they feel like they haven't got the last word they In my opinion watching them this episode, I think they're very similar. And sometimes the girl who reminds me, that reminds you the most of yourself is the one who triggers you the most. Right, Angela was annoyed that Shamillah wouldn't let it go that she's the one who snitched to Porsche that Shamiyah was making little dicks to all the girls and Angela was the snitch. Smilla couldn't let it go that it was going on Angela, and then Angela wouldn't let it go the digs that was made by her husband. Both of them can't take a joke with each other, and as I want to look up their birthdays.
Speaker 4: As two tourist women, we're really.
Speaker 3: Watching spider Man spider Man, and I think because Angela is more regal in her presentation, while Shamia has always been seen as the bestie sidekick. That's why we're not seeing the obvious. But this episode, I was like, now, hold on, hold on, it's the same Niga twice.
Speaker 5: So id every housewife though all those Characteristsicsy described about the two of them, that's all all of the housewives.
Speaker 4: It's the way that they do it.
Speaker 3: Though, because perfect example, Drewid is not like that. When Drew has stuff, Drew plays a little bit more of the confusion and victim game.
Speaker 4: She's actually not like that. When you look at Pinky, Pinky is the boss, babe.
Speaker 3: When you look at Porsche, Porscha flies above all the head is like, there's a thing about how sense yet prideful both of them are that as a tourist woman, myself is very tourist women coded. And because they're sensitive but prideful, there's a stubbornness to just admit defeat.
Speaker 1: And I'll also add to your point, is now lost on me that besides Pinky and came Michelle, Yes, but they're both married to powerful older men.
Speaker 3: The similarities when you trace it outside of just basic housewife one on one is there's a way they both have similar pain points, which is why they both keep pushing those same buttons over and over again, and even though it might feel exhausting to the audience, it keeps working because it is the same pain point. The same button on Angela is the same button that works with Shemia.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I think that if they do just take the L and say, you know, a girl, this was stupid, let's start over next season, they actually, to me could be good friends. And I think one of them is going to have to stand down until one of them says I'll be the bigger person. Which, by the way, I'm not the person who's always saying to be the bigger person, because sometimes you want you don't want, you don't want to be small, right, But like I do think if one of them stood down, the other one would be able to let it go until one of them takes the L.
Speaker 4: This is going to go on forever.
Speaker 3: I think they have a lock jow around each other until somebody stands down, They're never going to be able to get past it the way that angels don't a portion everybody else, somebody has to stand down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's whack though, you know what I mean, it really is because it's like some of the things that people find are some things that are forgivable in one scenario, which I think are not. But when someone else was like a lesser off offense, it's like, it's fuck you forever, And I'm like, wait, what, Like I don't know, but I guess it depends on the source, you know what I mean, it's the source and who it comes from some people.
Speaker 1: One thing I did want to ask you, ladies, and before I close it out with Drew and the Horse, is there something This is what a lot of people on TikTok social media are talking about, and I wanted to ask the three of you did tonight. Is there something to be said that's plausible that some of these ladies do look.
Speaker 2: At Shamia's life and internally.
Speaker 1: They could be a little bit jealous that based on optics, because we don't know what happens in people's household, based on optics alone, that Smiah has a life that a lot of these girls want, and that's why it's hard.
Speaker 2: For them to.
Speaker 1: Not forgive her, and it's easy for them to shade her. Are people reaching with that or starting with you Blue? Do you think there's some merit to that.
Speaker 3: I think that when you are someone who is powerful, but you're the only one who doesn't realize just how powerful you are, it becomes a reason for people to pick at you. I think I've gone through this. I can't speak for Jazz or Claudia. Please tell me if you have. There've been moments where I've technically been the person in the position of power, but because I it's so bad to seem like I was like the other girls, or to seem like I was down to earth, or it seemed like I was relatable, I almost gave the power away to make myself relatable and that made them respect me less. And then when I was like, actually this is my shit, suddenly everybody respected me. So I do think that to Carlos's earlier point, if Shamiah really stood in the fact that she objectively has the most popping life on the franchise right now.
Speaker 4: Objectively, right she.
Speaker 3: Has a doting husband who is obsessed with her, She's filthy, rich, her body is banging. She's talented as fuck, she's funny as hell, she's friends with ever goddamn Boddy. She has all this access, she's tenured in Atlanta. Technically speaking, on paper, she could be a juggernaut just as big as portion, but because she doesn't own it. Ah Achilles, heel, you're technically the most popping, but you don't know you're the most popping. We're gonna always have a look back with you. I think, honestly, if Shamia ever fully stood in her power, we would see an entirely different shift in the ecosystem for everybody. And I think they like knowing the girl who's popping can still be easily dismantled. I think they enjoy that, they enjoy it, and they can shake her even though she's at.
Speaker 4: The top of the mountain.
Speaker 2: I have an agree with you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get the girls first. I will say this, And this was going to my earlier point. Shemiah has as somebody who lived in Atlanta and know a lot of the girls in Atlanta, not the reality not just the reality girls. Gerald was very much sought after. And my correction, Gerald met Shemia.
Speaker 2: In his fifties.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, So Gerald was a fifty something year old African in Atlanta that was single.
Speaker 2: Y'all do the math, and y'all do the rest.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So the fact that Shemiah was chosen, He saw Shemi and said you and nine years later and you see what's happening.
Speaker 2: I do think Shemia uh.
Speaker 1: Has to own it the way she owns these apologies that she don't need to own. I Shemiah has every every opportunity to be the black Heather of the bro.
Speaker 2: On oc.
Speaker 1: I watch oc Heather of the bro owns the fact that my husband's rich, I head of the bro owns it right, and as pretentious as she is, I respect it, and I'm and I'm not asking for Shemia to be anybody by herself. But I do think that when you look at a lot of the girls in Atlanta, not just reality girl leads, they ain't living like Shemiah.
Speaker 2: And I think Samia makes it easy to poke fun at her.
Speaker 1: And I just think, and we'll discuss his post reunion. I just don't think it's a coincidence that this sea then all of the girls are coming for her. I think that, in my opinion, the only one that makes sense to have beat with her. It's porship. I don't get it from any of them. Like Claudia said, where it has stuck around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Claudia your thoughts.
Speaker 6: Shimian needs to hang with Kenya Moore for like a year. Yes, you know how Keny Moore is like, it is what it is?
Speaker 5: This is it.
Speaker 6: She doesn't apologize for shit. Well no, she apousizes when she's wrong, but she doesn't apologize.
Speaker 1: But who she is, Claudia the gay gives Kenya Moore has been righting ninety nine point nine percent of the time.
Speaker 2: Continue she annoys the girls.
Speaker 4: That annoys everybody.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm gonna say this, someone told this to Kenya. I will never forget this. I'm not gonna say his name, although I think I said in the interview, I'll just give it away.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: So anyway, somebody said they told Kenya the problem, the reason why these girls hate you.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're the villain. You have a smart mouth and all that he said to her.
Speaker 1: You have the audacity to be beautiful, you're smart, you use big words, and you really don't have a man take care of you. You have the audacity to be all these things. And you wonder why these girls hate you? And I never looked at it that way. But go ahead, Claudia, copy of me paste.
Speaker 7: They want there to be some struggle. So you find women like that, what will people will do to bring them down on otch? Is say, but they're a whore, But they're really broke, But they're miserable. Something must be wrong with your what you ain't got no kid? They always got to but you ain't.
Speaker 6: They always got to bring you down a little bit.
Speaker 7: I think Shamiah brings herself down a little bit to make everybody else feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: You know, you got the.
Speaker 7: Money, you got the man, you got this. She can't, on top of all that, pop out in a new Bentley truck tomorrow.
Speaker 6: It's too much. The girls can't take it, so she downplays herself.
Speaker 7: When I remember Smida being like a cheerleader right for the Hawks, I always thought those girls made fifty dollars a week, I felt like.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, so sad. Little do we know that's for fun? She don't need to do none of that shit.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, she downplays herself to make everybody else feel comfortable. Then they get too comfortable. Toy start feeling themselves and smelling themselves, and then they get she showing them how to treat her. Shamiah walk with a big stick. Next season. Let your dick hang next.
Speaker 6: Season, seriously love it.
Speaker 4: I would let you meat hang.
Speaker 7: Don't apausize anymore. Matter of fact, go bigger when you come back next season. I want the first scene to be you going to buy and buy a house for fun on a tour. Go buy some jewelry where people are renting jewels and getting stuff on a loan.
Speaker 6: Go do some ball of stuff. You're not doing enough. You do a lot, You're not doing enough.
Speaker 4: Deek out.
Speaker 7: Heavy deep on the table, and then give them a reason. Oh you're gonna hate me anyways. You know what I've been down playing to make all you girls feel comfortable. Uh, let me just show you what what I can really bring. I think she should just live in it and just see how that goes. Because Kenya first wanted people to like her right when she embraced the villain role.
Speaker 6: Flourished, flourished in that role. Now people like me, how can you be friends? Or I know her for real, like in real life.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 7: She's never been well. She was shading me one time about one thing, but outside of that, like she was but you got over it. But we laugh about it though. We laugh about it, like we had that kind of friend. I'm like, but you drive me that one. She's like, but you know, to me, stop you're apologizing and downpoying yourself to make these girls feel comfortable.
Speaker 6: That ain't gonna like you anyways, So you might as well just stunt and.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Kelly, who's on the opposite end of the spectrum financially right now. That shows me you're actually a very secure person that you're like. I'm going through myself right now, but I can be friends with a girl like that. I'm not tripping.
Speaker 4: She's not.
Speaker 7: She's like the only one that's not really not the only one. She's not jealous, And I am to seek the beef like between Samiah and Drew. Surface can be that could be worked through. It's service and it ain't really that deep. Like you said, Cols, the only real beef is really her and Porsche. All these other ones are just people kind of like you know, picking sides. I think living your truth be that big dog next season, and I think things are going to change for you, I really do.
Speaker 6: I agree with you there.
Speaker 5: That goes back to my point of I want to see her just be a housewife. I want to see you shopping and all of the extravagance that comes with that. But I think, Carlos, to your question, are the girls maybe a little bit jealous of SMI it's easy, like sometimes you are jealous of a person and you don't realize that you're jealous. Something about them just bothers you. And I actually would like to extend that to the audience too, because the way that the audience reacts to Shemia feels unearned. And I'm just like, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe there's a little maybe there's a little bit of jealousy from people in the audience too, Like if you don't like Shemiah and you don't know why. And I say this about any beautiful, vivacious woman on TV, there's always a gaggle of bitches, And.
Speaker 4: I say, bitches is ginger neutral that just don't like them for reason.
Speaker 5: I just don't like her, for there's just something about her that's you're jealous of them, like, and you don't know how to confront that or maybe you don't understand how to name it. That's usually what it is if someone's never done anything to you, Like nothing that Shamia has done has been like super egregious outside of exposing portious mind. But before yeah, before that, the hate that Shamia was receiving from the audience, I'm like, it's nothing but some underlying jealousy that people just cannot name.
Speaker 3: Can I just say that the same thing goes for fat women and dark skinned women, because there are people. That's why the Shemiah thing, I think her owning it would be so important. Number One, if you are a woman who has a level of confidence or favor that they think optically or whatever archetype you represent doesn't deserve it. They don't hate what you have, they hate that you have it. Right, a lot of people will hate a confident woman when college talks about being confident and being whatever. If Claudia Jordan was a man, y'all would be obsessed with her, right, But because she's an attractive woman who was supposed to be the trophy to the man who acts like her, suddenly it's an issue. And so as a plus sized woman, when I pull the niggas, people get upset. Why you look like that child. Don't worry about him here, not worried about you. Right, people sometimes are mad that you have it if they would like it in somebody else. And the irony is everything we're saying, guys, we're literally telling Shamiah to have the exact same evolution arc as poor Williams.
Speaker 4: The irony is telling her to be the next Portia. That's the irony of all this.
Speaker 2: And I think she will. And I'll I'll say this about the audience. Jazz is right. I I I was talking to somebody recently, actually yesterday.
Speaker 1: This person is in the business, and I said, I have never in my career seen such a divide of the audience when it comes to a friendship. I've survived be Ninie Kims. I survived the Candy Faedras, right. I've survived the Melody Titias. I survived the.
Speaker 2: La Teresa Latitia's right.
Speaker 1: I've survived the Danielle style and Teresa and Teresa Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: I survived a lot of.
Speaker 1: Friendships, right, I've survived a lot of friendships going awry. I have never my career seen the audience so divided it when it comes to SMI and Porsche. And what I said to my friend, I said, is because their friendship points a finger at us, because we there's whether you're the Poorsche or the Shamia in this situation. The reason why it points a finger at us is because we either know what it feels like to be that girl and then to have somebody we know want to be a part of that world.
Speaker 2: We also know what it feels like to be to to what's what I'm looking forward to?
Speaker 1: Dim your light? We also know what it feels like to dim your light to make other people feel comfortable. It's a famous Mary and Wilson quote quote about that, right, Yeah, like though.
Speaker 4: That's actually Nelson Mandela. No it's not Nelson. Yes, no, it's Mariam Wilson. But it was wrongfully accredited to Nelson Mandela.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: The thing is we all some of us know what it feels like to dim your life to make other people feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: I will say this, I know what it feels like to be a Porsche in my friend group.
Speaker 1: I also know what it felt like to be a Shoddia of my friend group and what I had to do as a person, which is why I can relate to the both of them in different seasons of my life as a forty something year old person, I literally, like you all said, I just owned who I was, and I said, fuck the rest. It's sort of like where we're seeing with Ryan Clark getting fired from ESPN for, in his words, he felt like he was being too black, right. We all know what it feels like when you and he said this, he said, I just wanted to be accepted.
Speaker 2: This brown, htero sexual.
Speaker 1: Black man who is married with kids, a former NFL player in his forties said I just wanted to be accepted. And I do think when you guys are so mean, you're vitual to both Portionshmia. It has a lot to do with the fact that it points a finger at you. And instead of you guys dimming both of their lives to up your fave, how about you both recognize that what these well both of these women need is for us to uplift both of them to be the best they can be individually. And if you do that, then maybe, just maybe, just maybe they will be able to find some sort of world in which they can coexist.
Speaker 7: And you know what, to piggyback up for you when you said all y'all said, and Bluey said something about about you know, they don't like to see it for like heavier women and durse women. Right, so when we have the audacity being a chocolate, dark skinned woman living that white woman life, and I really hate when people say it's a white woman life because it's obviously a black woman's life as all as well. Like they always want you to be more humble, and I'm not saying it for me, for her, right, she's a dark skin black woman. They want you to humble you, and they always say stupid shit like you're beautiful for a darskin woman, which I hate when people say shit like that. She's probably been getting that all her life, like downplayed, down plate.
Speaker 2: She was always told that growing up, always.
Speaker 7: That you can tell, always downplayed, And now she's in that position she's in and it's probably taken her a while to get over that. I want her to stunt like never before and own it and show the other little young darskin black girls that are out here being told and being diminished just like she was, Like that's our Disney princess right now. Maybe I'm being a little exaggerate, I'm exaggerating a little bit, but you know what I'm saying, relatively speaking, like that's someone like she's doing it. Look at her like living in a castle with the oh dream, American dream, African American dream, whatever.
Speaker 6: Like I like that.
Speaker 7: I think that's such a healthy, great image. Like take the messy stuff aside, the little Beast with the little the drus and the angelas and all that stuff is like the not inconsequential right now. But I'm talking about the optic of seeing a chocolate, dark skinned black woman banging body, being unapologetically in that space and daring a bit just say something. I love it because y'all don't be having a problem when the Lisa vander Pumps do it, the Evanka Trumps do it, the white women do it. We oh yes, bitch yes, But when a black girl does it, why don't you gotta control it or bring it down?
Speaker 6: You doing too much? Nah, live in that, you earned it, do it, live it, be it. Fuck what they say. I mean. I love that optic.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: I think it's so healthy for young black girls to see that it.
Speaker 7: Really is, and and other black women with the worst sometimes stop doing that to each other when you see someone like unless he's stealing men, which I think is unforgivable. Right, That's my one thing I have a major issue with. Yeah, the stuff that we're talking about is more personality things we may not like. Right, Yo, she's not evil, She's not evil, and it's a great it's a great thing to have people like that to look up to on television, to look at.
Speaker 4: You know what, when Jasmine said the thing, Jasmine, I'm happy that you said the word jealousy because my brain started to tingle.
Speaker 3: I think half of it jealousy. I think the other half is the opposite. I'm not seeing women who are jealous of her at all.
Speaker 4: On my feet.
Speaker 3: What I'm seeing is women who are triggered by her because she represents the weakness in them. I'm seeing the opposite. I'm seeing women who are people pleasers who hate that she's a people pleaser and the disdain they have for themselves they're projecting it onto her. So, yes, there are women who are jealous. I think the other side of the coin is there are women who are just like her who hate that she won't take her power because they haven't taken their own. So many why did that the end of the video about Shamia and Portia and the biggest lessons from their relationship, and it was about how people pleasing puts.
Speaker 4: You in a self like a cage that you've built for yourself.
Speaker 3: I got hundreds of people saying I think I didn't like Shamiah because she's a people pleased and I was one too, And the part of her I can't respect is the part of me that I still judge. And so for those of you who are not jealous but still get an ache around her, the part of her that wants to, like Ryan Clark, wants to be accepted. A lot of us haven't healed that in us. When we see somebody who wants it too bad, we judge them. Like, when you become on social media a content creator, what's the first thing they call you?
Speaker 4: Cringe because you're putting yourself out on?
Speaker 2: A blogger.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you become a blogger, a content creation, an influencer, they call you cringe because how dare you put yourself out there and let us know how badly you want to get put on? People call it cringe when you show how much you care. The one thing we've all agreed on that Shamia cares a lot. I think there's a whole section of women who, to Claudia's points, see themselves in her, but they don't like the reflection of how badly she wants to be accepted. And that breaks my heart, because whether it's jealousy or disdain, it is all about a reflection.
Speaker 7: She wasn't be accepted so much so that she let She was playing the lap dog position and the bone carrier, and she was playing a second fiddle to Portia. She was into other people in her life. She was down playing her stuff and all that. And that's what people do when they like I want you to like me. I don't want to be annoying. I don't want to be obnoxious with like what I have. It's a sad thing all around. And yes, all will fix my life. Maybe they get them to in a room together and they could talk.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Probably not, though it's like the.
Speaker 1: Few I loved this Claudia, Blue and Death. I really had a good time. Ladies night was a huge success. I have so much fun tonight. Okay, Carlos Angels, Yeah, giving up Rangels, Carlo Angels, and thank y'all to the nine thousand people that showed up tonight.
Speaker 2: I love you all, thanks for watching, and we'll see on the next one, my lady.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Lizzie.
Speaker 2: Nimitz, and a partnership with the Lack Effect Network.
Speaker 1: You can also find us on my YouTube channel at the Carlos King Underscore