Speaker 1: The volume. All right, man, We're happy this happened while we were still in the studio and we ain't have to come back at night. Breaking, breaking, breaking news, man, it is reported shot the Sham's Chris Middleton is now a Washington Wizard.
Speaker 2: He has been traded down there with A J.
Speaker 1: Johnson and the pick swap for Kyle Kuzma, Patrick Baldwin Junior and second round pick compensation. We just talked about this in the morning show, about this being a strong possibility t and this reaction. How you feel about this trade, man, money swap or do you think the Buck's trying to do something else with this.
Speaker 3: It's a money swap. They're gonna keep cools. But I mean Chris Miderson about to be on his way again. I'm sure. I mean it's the last day. I'm sure he's not gonna stay in Washington.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be terrible.
Speaker 3: Either. Gonna play the rest of this year out and get healthy and didn't get traded in the summer, But I can't see Chris staying in Washington.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they could trade Chris somewhere else and get the first round pick possibly for us Hell? No, okay, no, first round pick because we got two more years on this deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he definitely can get a trade though, but he can help somebody. He can go to a contended team and definitely helped. But his money is a little.
Speaker 4: If most definitely what Chris like twenty two No no, no, no, no, over the thirties forties down there, Okay, thirty yeah, yeah, I think anybody picked up Chris Middleton, don't now though, the needs two way player like that.
Speaker 3: But I just don't know if at thirty million, Yeah, he might be sitting in Washington for the rest of the year.
Speaker 5: You want to take a chance on Chris Midlson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Chris. I think he's a closer. I think he can play. I think he still got a lot left in the tank. If you was like, uh, I mean you know, I know, man, I wasn't saying it, batt. I was just saying like if he was like a Memphis, Houston, a Denver, a Golden State of Jimmy and them don't work out, Like, uh, it's the money that's the biggest money, thirty million. I mean it ain't the most and ain't crazy, ain't the max deal, but well, player like that though, you ain't willing to take the risk. Depends who I am. From Golden State. No, nah, he got too many injuries. They're not sure about the ankles man. Yeah, yeah, my ankles ain't adding up right now for some reason. Because he's a Milwaukee legend. People love him in Milwaukee. He's been there for a long time. For them to get rid of him, it's got to be something more with the ankles, like you.
Speaker 1: Said, when he's on the court, he's a problem. Like you talked about his injuries last year. He killed the Pacers last year in the playoffs. Like he's still very, very capable. Like you said, the injury health the situation plays a part. But for the Bucks in the situation, Kyle Kuzma, you know what I'm saying. He knows how to play with Superstar. How can he help this team out?
Speaker 3: He got to I don't give a fuck mentality, like he's gonna go out and do him so he gonna compete, and he a competitor. That's one thing I do like about Cools. A little a little wild, you know, a little crazy, little yeah, but he is a competitor, so he's gonna compete and he won a championship before.
Speaker 5: So he don't play hard. Yeah, he's definite gonna play hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah he can.
Speaker 3: Pauls he got as well. That team is six ' nine. He can make a shot, he can guard, he can guard. He ain't the best defender, but he will compete.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely like him, like him.
Speaker 1: For them, and he's gonna play a lot better than he played. Was playing with the Wizards with the Buck and he don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you like that Yann and ship like hes gonna respect Janni's but he ain't gonna give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Played with Brin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he opened, he gonna shoot that. If he think he can make a play, he's gonna make the play. He ain't gonna like sit back and wait for Johns and Damn to do everything. He got that I don't care mentality and he up for a contract.
Speaker 1: So hey, Dad's man, that's about great pig bro Damn that solid fun with that most in l A in d C.
Speaker 5: Well now you're talking about this little now you want him.
Speaker 1: Just telling you my boy, I lived in Milwaukee. Bring your wife Ti Samuel Relator. I don't want to say the studios you bite the relator, You only.
Speaker 5: Go be there for six months.
Speaker 1: A man that might might plant bro walking on that they're gonna like you can hoop, you can bow your heart out, my boy, different.
Speaker 3: I promise you, I love I love Jannis. That nigga ain't gonna fit in.
Speaker 5: You know you're gonna play well?
Speaker 2: You got walking with the whoa hold on?
Speaker 5: He's gonna play well? Yeah, but he's going somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Why say that for you?
Speaker 5: He ain't just a catch and shoot player.
Speaker 3: He can do other stuff, like he can get to the basket, he can make plays, he can do other stuff.
Speaker 5: And you gotta be a three in D guy with you, honest, you go look at the team too. Sure you catching shoot? That's it? Play defense and catch and shoot. That ain't him.
Speaker 3: He do a lot more stuff like look at body Porters and he became a catch and shoot player. He get post uff sometimes when Giannis is out.
Speaker 1: Also, the Bucks have Pat Hounson and potentially by Reporters on the trade block as well. Do you see either one of those players get moved? Well, what are they even looking for? M I have no clue what they're looking for. Maybe a backup guard, yeah, backup scoring guard.
Speaker 2: M yeah, did he get Patrick barb junior training on how high they are on him?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Like on another storer Like I know Kim Thomas been hurt.
Speaker 3: But they need like an explosive score off the bench, somebody that can get you thirty juring Clarks Jordan Clark's and somebody that can just come in and go crazy get buckets for sure.
Speaker 1: Now we always say doctor is a six man whisper. You think he can help Cools kind of molding to that role. I know he ain't the prolific scores and people just said beforehand, but you think he can make him a second to a player that could give him a lot of contributions to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Cools can get you fifteen sixteen to night easy, but they need somebody that can get you twenty five easy any giving night. They need Lou Williams wherever they can find Lou at whoever your Lou Williams is in the league right now.
Speaker 5: That's what they need.
Speaker 3: They need Jordan Clarkson for sure, So they need to go make the trade for Jordan Clarkson. I love Bobby Porters, but you got Cools. Now, Cools can hit that road for BP BP is a.
Speaker 5: Four.
Speaker 1: Kyle can play three four most definitely. Now you said that he's a he's a willing defender, especially capable as well. I wonder how that will work out because from the fiscal standpoint, they needed.
Speaker 2: Another wing sozeable and helping those guards up.
Speaker 1: You got him and try and Prince kind of take a load off for Gianni's.
Speaker 2: Paul to deal with some of those opperation line teams in the East. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now you can play small bull too. You can move Giannas to the five. Yeah, you can do that, and versatile team that can guard one through five.
Speaker 3: I mean you could do that with Bobby Porters to Bobby for It's a little slower at foot the Cools is, but they.
Speaker 5: Get for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, I am very interest to see how this works out. We gave Dot a lot of fly early in the season, but he has made it work. But I think this team could really do something, especially adding a wing like that Kyle Kuzma.
Speaker 2: I minaged to see what's next. Man. I think that's the first domino to drop today.
Speaker 1: Speaking of this situation, any other thoughts you might have who might get moved today.
Speaker 2: I know we've seen a lot of roomors going on. You think we get any more Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Moves today, Yeah, but I don't know. I'm interested to see. We need to make sure we're close to the studio. So on the Jimmy Butler news dropped. We can get to it. But damn, Kyle, don't stay across the street from the gym. That's where I stayed. Well, she was a closet.
Speaker 1: Like, man, you got a championship out there, and maybe you need to go lock in the go say go to the room to thirty six. Somebody who there is Shout them out to thirty six and you can brow the neighbor.
Speaker 5: Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: Man, somebody to work hard to get it in the apartment treated like the trap.
Speaker 5: It was a trap.
Speaker 1: Damn wait what it's like fifty that's great you paying Milwaukee though, I mean we're paying less in the cardof for a place to state of Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, man. It was love for sure.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Get well.
Speaker 3: We got up to the nine to fifty because I had put the extra hunter on them. Yeah, shout out to the WiFi bill man. Listen, man, we expect a lot of these to take place. The next couple of days. We will keep you in two.
Speaker 1: We're going back to the studio anytime somebody of reporters get traded, so we'll be back soon.
Speaker 2: By twenty in the morning, the volume