Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. Hey hey, hey, hey, hey hey Amy. What does it do with Chris Lane? Puffy Cheetos?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I was in Atlanta with him and there was cheetos backstage at the concert.
Speaker 1: By the way, Chris Lane, because I have to do a better job of remembering not everybody knows every artist like I have. I'm so gotcha fix it's not a.
Speaker 3: Good got some big, big plans, fair, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Mary de Lauren Lane. So he's backstage, there's cheetos.
Speaker 3: Someone opens up a bag and he's like, oh, I'm never going to eat a cheeto again in my life.
Speaker 2: And we're all like why and he said, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It came across his video on Instagram and I have a clip of him talking about it.
Speaker 1: You recorded him, Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: I had him explain it later. I was like, hey, can you just like quick minute, thirty second?
Speaker 1: Explain its thirty minute? I was like, that's.
Speaker 2: No thirty seconds. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I get pitched a lot of things on there, and there was this one thing about cheetos. It says do you eat cheetos or naw? And then it shows a guy pulling a cheeto out of the bag. It's like zoom in Guy or something along those lines, and he puts it under a microscope and what he finds is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen, and I will never eat another cheeto again in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the guy, he's very popular on TikTok too. I saw his like, he's like micro zoom guy and his microscope goes way in there and it can see inside all kinds of things and.
Speaker 1: Zoom into anything, probably find crowd. Sure. I don't want to like hate on cheetos, mostly because I had something today and I like Cheetos.
Speaker 5: They're delicious.
Speaker 1: I know. It's why I don't watch those documentaries about not any meat because I don't want to really see. But go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh so, by the way, I definitely ate a cheeto backstage, even after he shared this, because I was like, well, I mean, stuff's in everything we eat, but that's just he said, he's not touching a cheeto. And then I got stuck on the micro zoom Guy's page and I'm like, wow, this is fascinating stuff.
Speaker 5: What was in the cheeto?
Speaker 2: Oh do you want me to say, yeah, I don't know what there was.
Speaker 1: Like, are you sure? Did you see it yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I went to the micro zoom. Guys.
Speaker 1: Uh. We blame him then for TikTok lawsuit.
Speaker 2: He had like little crawley things like hair, a hair in there.
Speaker 1: There's hair on everything. Yeah, don't bother me with hair on my head.
Speaker 3: It's mostly when things are moving around that it's weird because it's your It's like you're inside a cheetoh and then you see this little thing for all.
Speaker 1: Here's what we learn from this. Don't go inside of cheetoh. You didn't enjoy it, right you You know, if you're eating a cheeto, it ain't broccoli.
Speaker 6: Probably things frolling in broccoli too, exactly more likely in broccoli than the tuto on broccoli in Brockley and brock everything okay had that.
Speaker 1: Secondly, Amy spoiled suits, and I did not think that was really the case until we finished it and I started to get all these messages on in my MS. Finished what well, the segment aired, had time to run and on the podcast. Yeah, and people lived with it.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm gonna honestly, I do have a new method of when I talk about things, I.
Speaker 1: Would love to hear that. It's like she stops talking right then, No, it's.
Speaker 2: I can share. This is my new rule for myself.
Speaker 3: I can share the title of the show or the movie where you can watch it.
Speaker 1: We're also not going to spoil it now, No, we're not.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I will say, like, for example, i'd be like, suits is now on Netflix.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: Let us ask you questions with direct answer watched it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: She can't open up the.
Speaker 1: Question no, but she has to give direct answers like did you like it? Yes?
Speaker 5: How did it end?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, I can't, but I would just say no, like I can only answer yes or no, very simple, and the only information I can give is what it is and where to find it.
Speaker 1: Funny idea yester review yes or no only reviews from Amy just for random time TV shows and stuff.
Speaker 3: You don't set me up except that yes. Set me up with a yes or no. That's going to spoil something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We would never do that.
Speaker 5: You would like, does someone die?
Speaker 1: I never?
Speaker 5: But that's bad.
Speaker 1: Every show in the history of shows though.
Speaker 3: Okay, but now if there's a question specific to what happened. I'm going to say, I don't know, You're going to have to watch and you tell me, Okay.
Speaker 5: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: We gave Amy the option to pick her own punishment.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's it, Like for the rest of my career, I don't get to punishment for the new rules for me, like I deserve to not give any of my own personal opinion about show.
Speaker 1: So that's your punishment because we said you can pick any punishment.
Speaker 2: For the rest of my career.
Speaker 1: State though, exactly what your new punishment is.
Speaker 2: I love the talks. This is part of my punishment.
Speaker 1: You're talking a lot about exactly.
Speaker 3: I like to give details and talk about things, and I overshare out of excitement. I don't really want to spoil something for somebody. So my punishment is I apologize. And now my punishment is I don't get to share my thoughts.
Speaker 1: No, because that's not true you do.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna share where to watch it and what the title is, and then I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess. Y'all can say did you like it, and I say yes or no?
Speaker 1: I will ask okay, so yes or no? Reviews. With Amy, she can.
Speaker 2: Do three words or something.
Speaker 1: No, because then you'll be like they died.
Speaker 2: No, I won't give something.
Speaker 1: You can only answer yes or nos from me only when it comes to reviewing shows, because I will not set you up.
Speaker 5: Okay, well you think we'd set her up.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's because you did a funny one, but she fall for it though.
Speaker 3: Well, No, in a setup, I would catch that because I would get the question and be like, okay, probably shouldn't answer that. But it's when I'm talking out of excitement, speaking fast and just saying something, and I'm like, oh, are you still.
Speaker 5: Going to rate it?
Speaker 3: Though I don't know if I'm allowed to. I feel like that's me giving.
Speaker 1: I can say you can give it a number rating, but you can't give it that. She can't it the things though, like if it's like right, if it's like American Pie, she couldn't give it. We could be like four out to five flutes and we'd be like haha, but we don't even let her do that.
Speaker 2: Not allowed.
Speaker 1: She'd be like four out of five dead people that died in.
Speaker 3: Seventeen Ah, right, I get to say like three.
Speaker 1: Yes, So you're going to limit your reviews?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I mean I'm open to more if y'all want to add it. I think that's just something that's just a new rule for me, because look, I don't want to spoil it for people, and clearly I can't.
Speaker 1: Stop so a problem.
Speaker 2: We just so we need a new we need a new system here.
Speaker 3: So I apologize to anybody that i've over the last eighteen years that I've ruined.
Speaker 1: I do want to talk to people and encourage you guys, if you've been kind of on the fence about getting some pimpa joy stuff with tomorrow, especially Payday, I just want to say again it's a super comfortable line. I also want to say again we don't keep any of the money, and I do want to say again that all of it goes to build a house for hero who served to who has a lot to deal with since serving, including the house that was built for what happened to him while serving then it was crushed in a hurricane. But you go to Bobbybones dot com and buy shirt by hat whatever you can and all we don't keep any of it. Any of the money goes right to building him home. So we would encourage you to go check it out where we kind of screwed up this year was and I'll put this on me, is that we didn't do it's going on sell Friday at nine am, because that really builds anticipation and then people get ready. And said, it was just that we were talking to him and it was like, hey, let's put it up now, So we put it up. So that being said, we just restocked some sizes that were out. You can go now. We encourage you, if you do have the disposable income to get a shirt or a hat that would be awesome.
Speaker 3: One is something too you can wear and remember that it's a reminder to spread joy because that's what Pimp and Joy is and then you know that it gave back to something, but then it's a reminder for you to also throughout the day. Like sometimes I'll look down and I'll have a certain attitude. Like we used to work with someone that he would wear a Pimp and Joy hat and his attitude at the airport was really poor, and I'd be like, you can't wear that hat anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I fired him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mother, no, that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: But Carlos oh here worked to justice hilarious.
Speaker 2: We like him a lot, but he would wear Pimp and.
Speaker 1: Joy so mad and I'm like, you cannot wear that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: When you wear Pimp and Joy, it's a reminder to spread joy and so be the opposite of justin the suit and you wear it, and it just reminds you to know, you know, smile at someone or get the door. Like Pimp and Joy doesn't have to be a monetary thing, although so many listeners have spread joy in so many cool ways that they've shared with us, and it's just a good reminder you're part of something bigger and fourth of July. The shirts are normally like very patriotic specific, and these are still a little bit but you'll be able to wear them year round this year, and I think that that's really cool.
Speaker 1: Also reminds me, I like just on the suit and I haven't heard from him and why every once while Eddie and I would get a text and it's like an old picture on his Facebook. He's surpriced. He's not a Facebook guy, so he's you know, he's just he's that guy. He's still in Facebook. It doesn't matter. I had no idea thought he is somebody who you feel like, no not, I mean, I say looks, but he just his old thing. But so like he's Facebook guy, Like that's his main social media. So he'll be like six years ago today this popped up on Facebook feed and he'll send it to Eddie and I. But he used to when the Raging Idiots were first starting, Eddie and I were like in a car driving through state. Justin the suit would drive us because he was like part of the radio executive team, and then he would just drive. He was our driver, and he'd take us to affiliates, drive for hours and hours, sometimes in the middle of the night, all overnight. And so once we got a car stuff broken into, and we were in my fort Miami. We're going doing something in South Florida, playing a show or something, and we had flown we got a rental car and we went to some.
Speaker 6: Strip Colombian food or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, let's get some I don't know, man. So we go and we come out and windows bust and everything. If they stole my computer, so his computer, it's all kinds of stuff's still his medicine. They stole his medicine. Oh no, he went nuts. Yeah, I think the fear of not having his medicine I'm not even sure what quote his medicine meant when I think back, but I think the fear of not having his medicine made him go crazy. We love that dude though he was he had flipped the f out with me. Awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah at the airport especially, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bones, get the phone out, get the phone out. Yeah, we wouldn't stop him, we'd record it. Oh yeah, which, by the way, he's not dead. We're not doing it. He's just he lives like two hours away.
Speaker 6: My favorite thing was to like, whenever you know you're boarding and they're like, all right now boarding Diamond, we'd be like, hey, that's your line, And so he'd get in Diamond, knowing that he was in Diamond.
Speaker 1: No, he's get to the front start no, and he'd be like God, We're like, yeah the eighth time, dude, that they they do that in the back of the line. Yeah, So shout out just in the suits recipes, we're still live. We're still a live though the rest in peace of our time with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's do a little mineral, right, we're enough in for a mideral. All right, let's do this, all right, boom, let's see I went to the official pronunciation. Come on, what do you think it is?
Speaker 5: I know it?
Speaker 1: Ah, do you know we have a cons con? It is actually can And you're right, it's not cans or cons or con. It's can as in they can sure. I literally, I literally was there.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound right.
Speaker 1: So the company goes, hey, can you go to France? Can France to this big I don't remember what they called it, pr media, I don't know. And I was like, I did not want to go. I have I have a show to do. It's hard. We got to we pre record a bunch of interviews with pre court, some segments the case that we do. We're trying to double up and make sure that there's no old content. And so I did not want to go because they also said, hey, if you come, you're going to work the whole time, and not if you come like you get to make the decision, but if you can clean clear out your days, please, we need you to be here. And so I called Charlemagne, Charlemagne the god from my my from uh our He's in New York, but it's our hip hop syndicated show, one of my dear friends. And I'm like, what do you think about this? And he's like, it's a lot of work. But and he's gone before. He was like, but you'll meet some cool people and some brands. And he's like, go go once. And if you don't have a choice, then you have to. You should just go and not try to get out of it. And so I'm like, all right, so I go. I had no idea how enormous it was for America. I thought, I thought, why am I flying to France and do stuff? I could fly to Atlanta to do. But Atlanta there are like eight big companies twelve whatever the number is. It was. It was anybody we ever done business with? This is the big secret they do. They all fly to France and like and mostly it's just I want to say, hanging out because I was in like fourteen meetings. I think I counted fourteen meetings in two days where it's me, the CEO, the CFO that, and I don't even know what to say sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I was gonna ask you, like, were you ever like what am I gonna nervous? Or like what do you do have like a trick? Yes, you can juggle, not like true true conversation trick.
Speaker 1: So here's what I do differently than what everybody else because everybody had there was limit. You had half an hour with these different people, and you I would go from a couple of examples that I use. I met with Bank of America, which I became friend the CMO.
Speaker 6: I became friends with what's CMO Chief money?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, what do you think it is? Manufacturing money? It'd be cool No's chief marketing market. But she's from Boston and her and her husband married for like forty years, big Celtics fans. So what I do just generally in life, and I think I've become really good at being a chameleon because I've had to be is that, And I say part of my career is this, Like E sometimes we'll go, Hey, go cover the red carpet and do fashion. I know enough about fashion, or enough about or sports or music or like I've had to kind of learn these things because I'm not really great at anything. But I know enough about enough things and I've been to enough. So I try with whomever I'm with, try to find the one thing that I know we both have a shared or knowledge of a shared interest or knowledge of She's from Boston. I'm a massive sports fan. I know I was trying to step till two thirty in the morning to watch basketball games, but I'd watch the Celtics pretty much all year. I know a lot about Larry Bird. I got the Larry Bird eddie store. So I brought up Boston sports boom. We're often running. Her husband's big Larry Bird sports guy. She's a big sports guy, and so we talked a lot of Boston sports, which then kind of opens a conversation. Any business meeting I'm ever in, I won't talk about business till like the last five percent of the meeting because most of life, if it's business or whatever business is it. It could be a job interview, it could be closing a deal. It's all relationship. It's all relationship, every bit of it. And so I'm trying to get there and just create a relationship so when the business does come up, it's a lot easier to do the business. I do that with our executives here. I have to do that general humans. If there's something that I need to get accomplished or I would like for someone to get accomplished with me, I would like for them, let's have a bit of a relationship. See if we kind of how why we would like each other, how we like each other, and then we'd probably like to do business together if that's the case. So my trick is because they would get and they'd be like, so, how can we better our relationship if I could beat people in I'm just I'm going on personal stuff hard and so. But that's generally how I do any meeting with anybody ever, but with her easy We're talking about and then we sat next to each other Lenny Kravitz show like purposefully because she was awesome and like her husband was a big golfer and they were like going to Scotland and so we that turned into we then texted each other, started to and so if I ever and I have definitely have makeup America. And I showed her too. I was like, just so you don't think I'm full of crap. You showed the card I logged into my app.
Speaker 5: You're like, here's my debit card.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, because everybody's full of crap, because that's the whole point. Be so full of crab. People want to buy stuff. I just want to prove to people that I'm not full of crap, and so I'm like, I logged in. I was like, by the way, before we start the business part of this here boom. Now, I wouldn't have pulled that trick off had it not been realized. I'd have found a different way to do it. But you showed her your bank account.
Speaker 5: That's what funny.
Speaker 6: It was over drawn, it said overdrawny.
Speaker 1: I logged in. I did log into my app in front of her because I was like this mini Bank of America accounts, because like, I take care of my sister and I have an account for her that she you know, I have different reasons to have accounts and so not fully take care of my sister. She works, but I definitely help with her and the kids, and so just established a relationship, moved on, then got to business at the very very end, and I would say, I ad text her she's still in in France. But I could go to Boston and call and be like, hey, we want to come out of the office. She'd be like, let's go show you the vault.
Speaker 5: The big bank work at a bank.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how the building works, but they were all It was really for me crazy to see all of the American businesses that were out there just chilling finding a way to go to France because it's a lot of work, and then people would then go out and party and stuff for like four or five nights. I never did what to do, had work stuff to do, so I don't want to anyway, And Kaylen went, but she knew I was working the whole time, and.
Speaker 5: So she went out in France.
Speaker 2: She went this.
Speaker 1: She had friends that were their work. What I'm telling you. The person that introduced us, her friend from Oklahoma, we didn't even know. I posted I'm out here too, I'm doing this peak. However, it was wild how many people were out there?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Why were we not there exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, it was a hot question. I'm tired, like extremely tired. Flew there and flew back. Met Andre three thousand and I did meet him. I said hello to him. We did awesome. But I know off the air we were talking to her like, man, this sound like a waste of money to send me all the way out there.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I have now learned that it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Ignorance.
Speaker 1: Boy do I have it sometimes?
Speaker 5: Amen?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, freaking man. I I did a couple of things I want to mention. Someone said I did I get out of a flight. I'll just do like, Hey, if you have anything you want to know, send me a question. Mostly it's like I get bored. Nobody really wants to know anything. Everybody's like when you have kids. It's like the question nobody asks all the time. It's a good question, but I know, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 7: No, that's a question that people shouldn't ask, right.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I don't know. And I say it on the show, like we're not not pregnant right now. We do plan on having kids at some point. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Lunchbucks. Actually, I think it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy to me reason though there's probably a reason that's stundy that he had a sense of Well.
Speaker 3: At first I was like, yeah, that's that obviously, and then I was like, oh, look at Lunchbugs having a heart.
Speaker 2: I know that you have a heart. Don't get me wrong, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean he's alive and I got blood just like you.
Speaker 3: I know. But that is knowing that that's not a healthy question to ask. Is you having empathy for someone that might get asked that that?
Speaker 7: Because I don't even think about fertility issues, what you're thinking. I was just thinking, like, I have three kids. Everybody's like, when's the fourth? My guys like relax, Like can we enjoy our three? And you know, if things happen?
Speaker 1: Do people really care? Though?
Speaker 5: Like do they really want to know?
Speaker 1: When? That's the go to question, the number one question? And it's not number one anymore. But so that comes in. But somebody was like, new listeners will come on and be like, hey, can I hear more? What's like more of your life story? The real one was can you tell more about your life and what you've been through? Something like that? So I posted and I don't post a lot of those specific but I wrote on there an exaggeration of what a meeting is like with the executives whenever they come in once every year and a half or so and they're like, hey, this is what's working on the show, this is what's not working. And rarely do they say don't do this anymore, but they'll go just so you know, here's the data they'll research the show. And someone was like, and my answer was that they were like, can you tell us more about what you've gone through your life? And I said, hey, listen to the show for five minutes. I'm sure it'll come up. And then I do a back and forth of me and the execs where the execs are like, hey, because this is really an exaggeration, but it's what happens in meetings sometimes. Execs, Hey, you should really talk a lot more about how you grow poor, because that really you really relate to people and talking about growing up in the trailer park and me and the meeting going, I mean, I really don't want to do that as much, Like that's definitely a fundament part of who I am, but if I do it too much, it feel in the exact are like you no, no, But there's new listeners coming on all the time, and I think they should know who you are because that's the reason you say a lot of the things that you say, and then you know a lot of America. And I'm like, but I don't. I don't want it to feel like I'm forcing that down their throat, like how I grew up And yeah, I did grow up extremely poor, but a lot of people grew up and they're like, do you want to be poor again? I'm like, what do you mean, Well, you could have low ratings, we could fire you. And then I'm like, I was a young boy on food stamps. It all started in nineteen so I didn't want to so but the trip was good. And then I think I got a lot accomplished, A lot of I think I got. I think I have a lot of complish. I think I got a lot of accomplished. I hung out with the Our company's now split into two, meaning there's an entire podcast world that has its own like president, just like broadcast. It's like, and I knew him a little bit. I guy, I bet you haven't what's his first name? What's his first name?
Speaker 5: Names the G?
Speaker 1: I no, I've never met the d okay, you have twenty four letters left. So he I had met like this guy named Will who was high up, who was really very high up, but not the headhead guy named Connall who first time I met Connall and an elevator with him. You hear all these stories about, oh, they don't want to have to negotiate with Connall, and it was like the great they were the greatest. So it was good in that way too.
Speaker 5: What do they say, you don't want them?
Speaker 1: Well, it's like these high up executives like, oh, you never want to get a negotiation with Connor. Yeah, And I'm like, oh, you're right, I don't. And then you hang out and you're like, oh, this dude's awesome. Normal dude, Like normal dude. Obviously you got to be good to make tough decisions to get to a high But no, he's great.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't know that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think ever met the one I met.
Speaker 1: I never met him. Yeah, but the trip was fun. People in friend I got. I got not allowed to eat rush eat at a restaurant because my attire that wasn't up to dress code. Oh he's in the middle of the day and outside restaurant and I had a collared shirt on and shorts.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a terrible place.
Speaker 1: And there are people that people are really dressed. They're dressed in almost universally head to toe designer stuff. Wow. Once the festival or whatever that was, conference gets going about day two or three, not so much because people are tired, but they they were like, you're not up to dress code. And I was like, damn, that's funny.
Speaker 5: You just dressed like normal like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I was dressed a little better than this, to be honest, because now I'm just in a sweatshirt.
Speaker 5: So did you keep your boycott?
Speaker 1: I haven't had any French price good.
Speaker 5: How long are you doing that?
Speaker 1: I said thirty days.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, that's tough. I said, I joined you for two days.
Speaker 1: Are you guys familiar with Jay Shaddy?
Speaker 5: I don't know him.
Speaker 6: I saw the picture, but I don't know him.
Speaker 1: Famous fractured, but he's wildly famous in the podcast world. His fifteen million Instagram followers gets it is matter how famous you are, he gets you on his show. He used to he was like, he married j Low and he didn't married Jayla.
Speaker 2: He married No, he was the whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know how old he is. He's as old as I am.
Speaker 2: I don't know he's thirty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he led a meditation.
Speaker 3: He worked with a lot of actors, oh, Will Smith and stuff like. That's when he blew up and started getting with That's why he had so many Hollywood connections.
Speaker 1: I think he did like he was a monastery. I don't think he was a full monk. I think something, but yes, I think some Yes, he was a monk ish type thing. He's a partial monk. Is it I'm not even sure there was partial controversy. I don't know anyway massive and so I don't want to bother him because again, super famous guy.
Speaker 2: He dabbled in monking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he monked a bit.
Speaker 5: And so business.
Speaker 1: They had me and him and Wilder Valdorama Valdorama while the rama out there and it's not gonna matter to you guys, because he's not famous to you. But he was extremely kind and a part part, you know, part of his thing is like balance in life and mental health. And there were people that wanted to wait in line to talk to him. And while he was talking to my Caitlin, she's a bigger fan than I am. She's known him longer, I should say. I think she's read a book by him. When he talks to you, nothing else in the world's happening around you, really, and that whole town, that whole conference felt like when I'm walking a red carpet and I feel like somebody's talking to me. They're looking around me to see who else is bigger and better they can talk to. That's all. That's what it feels like. That's what the conference felt like. A bit like the guy would stand and just talk and ask questions and the whole time, I'm like, he doesn't want to be here and is uh is really refreshing where.
Speaker 3: His eyes as beautiful in person.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be more beautiful.
Speaker 2: He's not brilliant, I mean his eyes are just really.
Speaker 1: Fifteen million Instagram followers regardless, he was really really special because everybody wanted to talk to him and when he was like talking to us, nobody else existed.
Speaker 5: Does everyone want to talk to him to like get some advice?
Speaker 7: But yeah, me, I was, hey, did can't you help me meditate?
Speaker 1: Man? I don't think that's how that works? But can you leave me in a meditation? I don't think right then? There?
Speaker 5: Will you give me my life on track real quick?
Speaker 1: That'd be tough, real quick. But while we were doing the meditation before the first thing I spoke at, he came and showed up and led a meditation and there were like fifty people or so, and it was like a two or three minute meditation and people were seeing him doing it, and they were like running to the cafe that we had for the four days, and like they were they couldn't get in because it was full, but they were like standing outside of it meditating with their eyes closed. You would just see people standing out on the streets of meditating like he was that big to people, it's super cool. Uh, really nice guy. Lenny Kravitz was crazy good. He's sixty. His eyes of j Sheddy, the abs of Lenny Kravitz oh Man still shirtless. Nobody had a net shirt on.
Speaker 5: He likes I wouldn't like that leather pants obviously.
Speaker 1: And he played hits for like forty five fifty minutes at this like private party, and people you can go to my Instagram and see him playing because I didn't post. Nobody wants to see whole song, so I just put like the first fifteen seconds of three or four of his big songs. People like, what are people standing up? Well before he came on, it was actually like a presentation, like a hey, thank you, this is what we're doing, this is the growth of the and then Lenny's like, hey, what's up and he starts to play. Then everybody got up and went to town.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you gotta do that, even if they're tables and seats, you gotta get up.
Speaker 1: When we did. But I wanted to me and Make of America were like, what's wrong? With people.
Speaker 5: And then we them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then we finally got up and it was awesome. All right, let's see if there is any Mark Chestnut is what he had undergoing or undergone emergency heart surgery? Oh no, I meant to talk about on the show with this. I didn't have this paper until later. But Mark Chestnut do a better job at this, Bobby okay, Bubba shot the juke box last night, said sad song went to his truck and got a forty five. Or I'm going through the big d don't mean Dallas.
Speaker 5: I can't believe what the judge had.
Speaker 6: Tallis I got the jeep, she got the palace palace.
Speaker 1: Or it's a little too late to do the right thing now? Oh yeah, the jam too. Country music veteran nineties star Mark Chestnut experienced a medical emergency over the weekend, ending up in the hospital and being forced to undergo emergency quadruple bypass heart surgery. WHOA Chestnut wrote it with a heavy heart. That's funny. He would write that, Yeah, heavy heart after I had a he's been funny. Do you think it was that access?
Speaker 6: Yes, he's a he's a funny.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened? Remember when I was supposed to go to his house.
Speaker 3: Well, and y'all were like doing this whole thing that gives like amy and the nut in the nuts.
Speaker 6: And I don't know what happened either. Lunchbox and I went to one of his shows.
Speaker 7: He tried to spin that beer bottle off the stage and then it didn't quite make it off the stage.
Speaker 5: Chug the Miller light like through the beer bottle.
Speaker 1: Maybe why is having heart? But it didn't have the effect when you look at that. Now, maybe there's a something there connection. Uh yeah, okay, And I'll do one other thing before we go Mike tomorrow. We're gonna do easy trivia, which we always do. Mike de and I will go through questions and Mike writes the questions and we look through them. And these these are some that what did I do with them? Uh? These are some that we're not going to use, and I wanted to run some of them by you. I need to back page. Oh man, the back page is the hard ones. I think I tossed it. I was looking at him. Can you give me the back page? And we hardly ever get to the end of this, oh, because they're.
Speaker 6: Really hard there. I want to get to the back page. It's no longer easy.
Speaker 1: It's not. Yeah, yeah, they yeah. At some time it's got to get one percent harder. Okay, here we go, Here we go, go buzzing with your answer. Okay, all four of you guys can play Morgan, you play two? All right? What's the largest two digit two digit number? Lunch box lunchbox incorrect?
Speaker 5: This is quick, but we've gotten that.
Speaker 1: I don't know you would have gotten it. It is a weird question, like what's the opposite of subtraction addition? Correct? What is three by four?
Speaker 2: Morgan? Twelve?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: How many sides of the triangle have a three? And again? These aren't super hard, but they're they're the end of This is the final boss and easy trivia. Here we go. What's the chemical symbol for salt?
Speaker 5: It's correct?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? What table salt? Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh? T B L.
Speaker 1: O S in a C L man? What did I say? So close? What's the most abundant gas and Earth's Atmosoh? Nitrogen? Yeah, good job?
Speaker 2: How did you know that?
Speaker 5: I smart?
Speaker 2: How did you know that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Finally, what country is famous for its dish of season and grilled skewered meat often? Lunchbox Australia. Amy Grease, correct officer with Peter Bread and to Zeki Sauce.
Speaker 7: Going to say on the Bobby.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for the Tazki sauce.
Speaker 1: I thought he was to say, on the Bobby, srimp on the Bobby the Bobby. Is that an accent though, or is that what it said?
Speaker 5: No, it's an accent.
Speaker 1: It's the barbecue bar Oh my god, that's what that is. The barbecue the shrimp Bobby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shrimp on the grill.
Speaker 1: I was years old when I learned that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not know that the bob shrimp on the Bobby. I didn't have barbecue grilling shrimp.
Speaker 7: That's where I really thought he was going.
Speaker 1: Man, wow, okay, that's it. Thank you, see you tomorrow. Oh, we'll see you tomorrow. I forgot to talk about the celebrity that I DMed. Oh yeah, I'll do it. Twenty five whistles today I did twenty whistles. Okay, thank you, goodbye. Ready