Speaker 1: One two point seven Kiss FM. We're gonna start Ryan's roses. If you're gonna miss any portion of this, it will be featured in our podcast later today at on Air with Ryan Seacrest, where every year podcast guys It says we're separated. He moved out over the weekend after saying he needs to find himself. The fear is he wants to sleep with another woman, but since we are separated, it would not be cheating. I don't expect him to send me the roses, but if he sends him to someone else, I'm filing for divorce.
Speaker 2: It feels risky. This is like the clarification that she needs.
Speaker 1: That's what she's saying. Yeah, let me grab Lydia North Hollywood, So Lydia, thanks for coming on. Let's I just want to retrace our steps here. As we understand it, he needed separation to go find himself. What did he mean by going to find himself? What was going on with him?
Speaker 3: H Yeah, I mean it's a lot, but we're we're separated, right, but like you know, it's the same hold.
Speaker 1: Your fear is he put you on whold essentially to go see if there's grass green, and you know, if that's yeah, and you want to know if that's the case, he's going to send the flowers to somebody else, not you, because you guys are separating, right, what was the problem in your relationship? Like why why were you getting into the separation phase?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, okay, it wasn't It wasn't totally out of blue, right for about like six months, we've been fighting all the time, but I've also been suspicious there is someone else. And it was just like little things Ryan like on his laptop in the middle of the night, or lots of phone calls from blocked numbers, and I never found evidence, but it like led to a lot of fighting with him blaming my jealousy and like paranoia. He seemed to like initiate almost all the fights, and he even refused to go to couples counseling when I suggested it. You know, typical like wasting money, you know, what do they know? That kind of stuff. So finally, like I guess, late last week, he said he thought we should have this trial separation. Honestly, he didn't give me much of a choice. You know, he moved in with his friend on Saturday. But I think this separation as we said, is simply like this opportunity to pursue someone else like guilt free, and like if that doesn't work out, then we can reconcile and I'll never find out. So that is exactly why I want to offer him the roses, Like I know he won't send them to me, but if he sends them to someone else like Ryan, I know I was right and I will file for divorce. So okay, I am hoping, yeah, got.
Speaker 2: It all right?
Speaker 1: Hold on one second Lydia with us Ryan's roses. We're going to call her separated husband and find out is he just put her on ice? Is that what he's doing here on air with Ryan's Secret.
Speaker 4: On their on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: If you just got to hear your timed it right, We are about to call his husband on Kiss FM. So here's the quick She and her husband are separated. He needed a minute to go find himself. She needs to know if it's real, if if he just put her on ice to be with somebody else to see if the grass is greener, or if he's really working on himself. And the way she's gonna figure that out is by who he sends a roses to if he sends them to nobody. She likes that if he sends him to somebody else, then he's clearly involved with someone else while he's quote separated to just be with himself, to find himself, right. I think that's where we are. And if she finds out it's another woman, she said, she's filing so Lydia. I just need you to say, at this stage, Ryan, you my permission to call and then your husband's name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: On A're gonna do it right now. Be very quiet. Let's see we can find out and then we'll tell him he's on the air. But stay quiet and do we do that? Okay, good luck?
Speaker 3: Okay, Thanks? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this Taylor?
Speaker 3: Yes? Is sim Hi Taylor.
Speaker 4: My name is Gloria. I'm calling from NoHo District Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Hi? I'm fine.
Speaker 4: Now about yourself, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for asking. We're actually new to the area.
Speaker 4: We're on Lankershim and we deliver all over the valley and LA and we're offering a promotion for local residence and since you live in the area, it's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. I don't need any cash or info from you. These would be flowers that would be sent out today by lunchtime to anybody that you'd like. They are free, Like I said, I don't any credit card info or anything like that. Just the name of the person that you want to send them to in a note, and then we hope that if you like our arrangements, you come back.
Speaker 2: As a customer.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, I almost didn't pick up. Do you do this? You do this just to like get the word out about your business?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I said, we just came here and we're trying to spread the word and hopefully if you like our arrangements, you can leave us a Yelp review or stop in one day and actually order some flowers. But for now, we do this about once a week and trying to get.
Speaker 2: The word out.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, sure, yeah, I'll take them.
Speaker 2: Okay, who do you want to send them to? What's their name?
Speaker 3: So her name is Jasmine, but just put Jazzy ja zz.
Speaker 2: Y okay, and then what do you like to put on the card?
Speaker 4: You should put just making sure you don't forget about me before this weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, Taylor, your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and we have your technically your wife on the line, Lydia. Taylor, who is Jasmine?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Hold on? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Lydia would like to know the same thing. So you're asking the right questions. Who is Jasmine? Why are you sending roses to saying? Just making sure you don't forget about me before this weekend? If indeed you're supposed to be separated to work on yourself, as you told your wife. So can you explain the war sheet? Your wife?
Speaker 2: Your wife, Lydia?
Speaker 1: Your wife, Lydia is here, Lydia, tell him you're here. Hi, So here we go, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Hi, Taylor. I've actually been researching the Force attorneys and you will be hearing one from in the next twenty four to forty eight hours. So there you go. Hold on, hold on, slow down. What are you talking about, Lydia? What's separated? Why did you say to other women while we're separated? Oh come on, okay, I know who Jazzy is. You worked in my office, you idiot. She will confirm that you two have been seeing each other for as long as before this weekend. So that is cheating. That is cheating, like the definition. I'm done. I want to divorce. Okay, Okay, Taylor.
Speaker 1: Office, Taylor, why in your view were you separated? What was the reason for your separation? That is none of your business exactly, but what was it?
Speaker 3: Look? I don't I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 1: I don't like that she is pulling this kind of stunt like this we split up, But Lydia was the deal in your separation that you allowed to see other people allowed?
Speaker 3: But like this not really like obviously they've been together before that and this is all as planned.
Speaker 1: So Taylor, when did you start your vibe with Jasmine? What?
Speaker 3: Why do I have to answer to you.
Speaker 2: Long enough for her to have a nickname?
Speaker 3: Yeah? For real? You know what I am. I'm sick of this video. I'm guy.
Speaker 1: I just got to stop for a second. You're paranoia, Taylor and Lidea. If you're separated, why not just go ahead and get divorced. It doesn't sound like there's any love here. No, I think you just need to follow through.
Speaker 3: I'm not paranoid. You just sent her a dozen roses? Okay, I'm going to actually hang up right now. I have to attorneys to call, and that you will be paying for one thousand percent. Okay, you want a divorce, you want to divorce Lydia.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: You do what you gotta do, but that is on you.
Speaker 1: Okay you want to stay with lydiot. Now you're with Jasmine.
Speaker 2: You're the one that's cheating.
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 3: I did not ask for this. Okay, I'm going to hang up.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 3: Ryan, thank you so much, but thank you for your time, and go to hell.
Speaker 1: Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think and Taylor go to hell.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to take it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: It's not you, she said, thank you to you.
Speaker 1: I could be confusing.