Speaker 1: See right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, News roundup, Information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program. We'll get to some of your calls. Eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. If you missed earlier in the program, we had the FBI and local law enforcement in North Carolina that have teamed up together, and now this stabbing suspect is facing you know, not only state charges, but federal charges. Maximum penalty of well likely penalty life in prison without any chance of parole. There is a chance of the death penalty as well in this case. Newsweek just reported just about an hour and a half ago that, in fact, there is other video of the man after the stabbing of this young Ukrainian woman, Irena, running through the train and with blood dripping from him, and passengers literally some you know, shunning him in fear, but they appeared to notice the blood and the knife. One man moved down the carriage away from the suspect and quote, I got that white girl. The suspect appeared to be muttering, According to Newsweek, some other statements were harder to verify. Red states have just had it with blue cities. And I mentioned the Washington Post article places like Jackson, Mississippi, Houston, Texas, New Orleans, Louisiana, Saint Louis, Missouri. And they are now investing heavily in new court operations to move more quickly to prosecute jail suspects. You know, the biggest prime in all of this is this was a well known criminal. I mean the judge in this particular case I think needs to be held accountable. The magistrate judge under fire for allowing a schizophrenic repeat offender walk free without bond just seven months before or he fatally killed this this refugee from Ukraine, this young woman, Irena. Anyway, the magistrate released the Carlos Brown Junior on quote, a written promise to appear after he was arrested on charges of misusing the one one system during a police welfare check. He's homeless, he's diagnosed with schizophrenia, he has a history of violent, violent, you know, crimes on his record. What part of this guy not being a threat to society, this magistrate, this judge didn't understand is beyond any comprehension I have in the case that I just mentioned about the nine to one one abuse. His criminal record includes an armed robbery conviction and an assault on his sister multiple other arrests. Critics have blasted the judge for ignoring this past and you know, letting him and releasing him despite clear warning signs. At what point do we hold judges accountable here?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Republican members of North Carolina's congressional delegation are demanding the judge the freed the Charlotte tainkiller be fired. As a matter of fact, All ten House GOP members from North Carolina signed a letter urging formal proceedings to remove the magistrate Judge Teresa Stokes. They cited her decision earlier this year to release to Carlos Brown based solely on his written promise to have appeared a future court date quote. By releasing by releasing a repeat violent offender on nothing more than a written promise to appear, Magistrate Stokes displayed a wilful failure to perform the duties of her office and engaged in conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice, said the lawmakers, including Congressman Tim Moore, who joins us now as well as Don Brown. Don Brown is, by the way, an attorney author candidate for the US Senate in North Carolina. Welcome both of you to the program. Congressman More, you signed on to this letter the entire Republican delegation in North Carolina. First, are prayers with the people in North Carolina, with IRENA's family during this time. But my anger is boiling not just that the judge and the magistrate, but the dopey mayor of Charlotte and the ridiculous comments she made, which we'll get into in a second.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Sean. It's good to be with you, although.
Speaker 4: I do hate the circumstances.
Speaker 2: I'm the only Republican member of Congress that actually represents the city of Charlotte, and it's this really hits close to home. But you know, we see, unfortunately, these kinds of crimes happening, and this kind of woke liberal hug of thug type mentality this out there across the country, and so we actually are already moving to take action. You give reference the letter that we sent to the supervising judge of this magistrate. But actually I signed on as a co sponsor with elise upon on federal legislation that actually would look at withholding federal dollars from states or from local governments that are that wilfully allow these low cast bonds, these personal recognisants.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And this case is just as you pointed out in the lead end, is just so egregious. I mean, this guy was a dangerous felon. I mean he had armed robbery, domestic violence, all kinds of dangerous crimes. Not only should this guy number one have been held with no bond, the guy should not have even been out of prison in the first place. And I just look at how you know, a lot of liberals in our state have tried to, you know, make it easier for folks to get out of jail and try to give excuses for these criminals. And what it does is the results and real harm to people is just in the case of this young lady. And then you look around at our cities throughout the country and the amount of crime and the amount of homeless and all these things, and these you know what we've see like in Chicago, these these Democrat mayors, and that they hate President Trump so much that they're willing to wet their own people victims of crime. So it's just it's just absolutely unbelievable. But you know, this is so tragic that it's bringing attention to what is absolutely a huge problem.
Speaker 1: Well it's also an it's sort of an inevitable outcome when you buy into this idiocy of defund dismantle, no bail laws, reimagine the police, which many, many Democrats around the country have adopted. You know, let's reimagine the police. We'll send in the social workers. A lot of good that's going to do. Let's get your reaction. Don Brown to the Chicago I'm sorry, the Charlotte Mayer who said, this is a tragic situation that sheds light on problems with society safety nets related to mental health care and the systems that should be in place, and then the Democrat. The Democrat added the alleged perpetrator to Carlos Brown Junior appears to have suffered a crisis. No, the person that suffered the crisis was this young girl who worked all day, got on a train, wanted to go home safely, was looking at her phone, and from behind, was butchered to death by this guy that never should have been out of jail or out of a mental institution, and then in a statement you know Lyles demands compassion, diligence, and commitment. You know, the same commitment you would have for cancer or heart disease for the guy that knife this young woman to death.
Speaker 6: Your reaction to her, well, first off, Sean going to be with you again. I commend Congress for Moore and other members of our delegation who have called for the removal of this incompetent, soft on crime judge. When I moved to the Charlotte area after getting out of the Name Who, we had a six to five Republican majority on the city council and county commissioned. Pat McCory was the mayor, and the city has gone to hell in a handbasket of Democrats has taken over. This mayor shows her instinctivity to the victim of this crime, but he shows the soft on crime approach of these Democrats had taken Shawn. We in research today and Raleigh, the other major big blue city in North Carolina, which is about as bad as blue as Charlotte, we found out that eight hundred criminals in the same category as this murderer who had been arrested at least fourteen times. Eight hundred had been released over the last ten years who had been arrested fourteen times just to let him in and let him out. And this goes right to the assault on crime approach that is tearing this country apart. You saw the idiot mayor of Chicago a couple of weeks ago with Scarborough Preston, do you want five thousand new policemen?
Speaker 7: He said, no, we just.
Speaker 6: Want, we just want, we just want psychologists on the street. Typical Democrat psychobabble. This just magic needs to be removed. I commend Congress Mamore for his actions, and let's see how it plays out. But I hope this is going to be a wake up call and I'm calling for President Trump to send a National Guard in to take control of this light rail into the city of Charlotte can get us act together and put policemen on it. If the City Charlotte cannot get us at together and put policemen on every carn of light we'll shut the damn thing down because it's an and a danger to North Carolinians.
Speaker 1: Let's get your take on the mayor, Congressman Moore who said we will never arrest our way out of issues such as homelessness and mental health. Can we arrest our way out of lunatics killing random victims? We had this guy in custody, I went through his rap sheet, we went through his mental health issues. The fact that she's not focusing on the real problem, the fact that the system had him in place and they let him out, but they didn't let him out once. They let him out again and again and again, which makes what happened on this train inevitable to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think I do think the comments were certainly tone deaf.
Speaker 8: On that.
Speaker 2: I will say that the release, that the release of this guy really does false barely on these liberal judges and in this case, this magistrate.
Speaker 3: But I think the problem was, well.
Speaker 1: The judge seems to be getting moral support from the mayor.
Speaker 4: Well, then that's the that's clearly that's clearly wrong.
Speaker 2: But I've paid.
Speaker 4: The problem the city had was not really enforcing with the fairs. I mean a lot of these people were just allowed to get on there and just ride this thing without paying a fair, and so you would get vagrants on there and obviously evil people like this guy, and they need to enforce those laws. They need to make sure that people who are using this uh we are able to be safe. I mean this is something that I have family members who have ridden this thing, my son. I mean, I mean this, this hits very close to home.
Speaker 3: And you see that video, Sean, I mean it's this lady just I mean, she's just gotten off of work, She's getting on the train and this guy comes over the back and just scabs her. I mean, it's just ridiculous what happened. And I lacked the words and the other thing that we hadn't mentioned. I watched some of the video today that was released to was there four or five people that were just sitting there and I don't even if they even looked up for their phones to try to help her. I just what the hell is going on? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they were in the same car. I don't know if they saw what had happened. He seemed to be walking in the other direction. I saw the video that you're referring to. But I want to go back to the mayor saying, well, we can never arrest our way out of issues like homelessness and mental health, and then we go through the long arrest record. You know, we got a very violent, seriously mental ill individual repeatedly being confronted by police, serving five years in prison for armed robbery, diagnosed with schizophrenia, repeatedly arrested since then seven months prior to this incident. You know, the judge lets him out, you know, no bail at all, whatsoever. I mean, if we can't hold the people responsible for letting him out, who's responsible? For example, you know, for all the illegal immigrants that may Orcus and Joe Biden, Kamala Harris allowed into this country, unvetted, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, drug dealers. You know, tell me, don more do they have blood on their hands? Because I hold them accountable. And then I hold the media complicit and Democrats complicit because they were all part of a big lie that told us, oh, the border is secure, the borders closed.
Speaker 6: Well, there is a growing cancer of crime inside these big blue Democrat cities because Democrat leaders have been sought on crime. Roy Cooper, now remember the Senate he commuted fifteen murderers on New Year's Eve before he left office. The same type of thugs that killed the sweet young lady who came over here immigrating for legitimate reasons to escape political persecution. This is a Democrat mentality. When Pat McCory was in office as mayor and this light reels put in, there was at least security in the cars. But as the Democrats have whiped their way into power in Charlotte, they've gotten away from security. They've left these cars unprotect You have vagrants jumping on without even showing a ticket. They just jump on, they ride, And what they'll do is they'll jump on in the most crime ridden section of inner city and right out of the suburbs and connect crime and ride back. And so it's just a mentality that the Democrats have fostered on us, and we've got to get tough on it. What this guy needed not was some sort of psychobabble therapist, but he didn't. Just still boot up his dairy ear a long time ago. And by the way, in North Carolina, we have although we have the ex death penalty, there's not been an execution carried out since two thousand and six. That's got to change. The executions have to be swift and effective because there is.
Speaker 1: Notice well on the on the federal side, now that the Department of Justice under Pam Bondi, who will join us on TV tonight. This guy could face the death penalty, well.
Speaker 6: He could, but you've got to carry it out, Sean, you got to carry it out. This guy that shot up the fort Hood, the fort Hood Master is still sitting a levenworth Nidal Hassan, and nobody's carried that out yet. So we've got to have the gust to carry it out and do it quickly, because you can't have unless there's a turn that's going to animals and doing what they're doing can deathenalty. It's the most effective the turrent. It's got to be quick and swift.
Speaker 1: We're gonna the same thing. The Democratic Party now is the party against law and order and safety and security. We see that playing out with in Washington, d C. We see a playing out in Chicago, we see a playing out in California. New York. I mean, you had five thousand crimes committed by sixty three people, and only five of the sixty three are in jail in New York City. If you can explain that one to me, you're a lot smarter. Both of you are a lot smarter than I am anyway, Congressman more thank you, Don Brown, thank you. We appreciate both of you being on the program. Eight hundred and nine to four to one, Shawn our number. We'll get to your calls, your advice on this. Maybe you have the solution to me. It's simple, put them away, throw away the key, and stop coddling criminals and eliminate, defund, dismantle no bail, and reimagine the police madness, and secure our borders, which thankfully President Trump is done. We'll continue, all right, Let's slip in a quick call here. Don Lake ran kankam a big Don Welcome aboard, sir. How are you hey?
Speaker 5: She want to be a lot better if the news today is a little better. I'm just so upset about that, poor soul, so innocent, But I have to agree, can't. Don't these judges owe an explanation why they thought dismissing this monster was in the best interest of the public.
Speaker 8: Don't they need to say something?
Speaker 1: I mean, you should. I think they should be held accountable. But I've been the only one that I know of publicly saying that Biden Harris mayorcis lying to us saying the border is closed and secure. They have blood on their hands. Nobody else seems to want to say it.
Speaker 8: I'd like to know what evidence did this judge or magistrate have that said that this guy could be afforded to be released to the public. It's just madness, my friend.
Speaker 1: You know, you wonder sometimes, like for example, those that were championing Abrego Garcia kill Maar and you know, like Chris van Holland and people like Jamie Raskin, and you begin to wonder, Okay, if you want these people out, if you believe in defunds, mantle, no bail, reimagine, if you believe in open borders, let's move these people into your house or next to you. And why do I believe and why do I know in my heart of hearts that that is not something they'd ever tolerate. Don there's such hypocrites. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate the call. Thank you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. We are expecting the President in the White House in the final half hour. If not, we're just going to get a lot of calls in and we will play for you Tom Holman and his beat down Amika Brazinski on Liberal Joe this morning. It's worth hearing. Let me just just to recap if you're just joining us, because this is the top story of the day, and you know, between the way Democrats react to this, the fact that we have gotten in this position because of a mindset that caddles criminals, as evidenced by the comments of the mayor and comments of these idiots on legacy media, Big New CNN, MSDNC, et cetera, et cetera. You have, for example, so the North Carolina train killing suspect is now thankfully not only going to be charged on the state level, but Pam Bondi, who will be on Hannity tonight, you know, pointed out that Irina was a young woman, a Ukrainian refugee living the American dream, and her horrific murder is the direct result of these failed soft on crime policies that put these criminals before innocent people. This is what we have now been debating for weeks. This has been the whole debate about Chicago and about DC. You know, I couldn't believe yesterday New York Post cover five thousand crimes by sixty three people, and only five of them are currently in prison. That is a system that is putting every New Yorker's life in jeopardy, and nobody does the thing about it. Just it's a revolving door. Defund dismantle, nobail, reimagine the police madness. It's insane anyway. Pam Bondy will get her full explanation tonight, but she's directed attorneys at the DOJ to federally prosecute to Carlos Brown Junior. Why because we've gone through his history, repeat violent offender, history of violent crime. You know, this murder should not surprise anybody, a history of mental illness, schizophrenia. They're going to seek the maximum penalty for this unforgivable crime. Pam Bondi is saying he will never see the lighted day as a freeman again. Cash Bettel, the FBI, you know, hit the train stabbing suspect with federal charges on the in the commuter's on camera attack. I mean, you have all the evidence you'd ever want. President Trump has posted about this, and he says, for far too long Americans have been forced to put up with Democrat run cities that that set loose, savage, bloodthirsty criminals to prey on innocent people, really very innocent people. In every place, they control radical left judges, politicians, activists, and they've adopted a policy of catch and release for thugs and killers. In Charlotte, North Carolina, we saw the results of these policies when a twenty three year old woman who came here from Ukraine met her bloody end on a public train. It's disgusting. And you have left wing outlets they're trying to claim Republicans are trying to politicize this killing. If you can believe it, listen a Humpty dumpty at fake News CNN.
Speaker 9: Elon Musk, Charlie Kirk, other Trumpeline figures succeeded in making this senseless death a symbol of big city crime. Some of the comments around this story are baldly racist, stoking fear of African Americans because this man attacked a white woman. The open racism on sites like x Today.
Speaker 1: It's eye popping.
Speaker 9: But there are also legitimate questions about this so called career criminal, someone who had been a repeat offender, and those questions I hope they're not lost. Amid all of the cesspool kind of comments on social media.
Speaker 1: I mean to say that is racist, a symbol of big city crime. This is an example of defund dismantle, no beall madness. Reimagine the police madness. This young girl should be alive today. They shouldn't be politicized and conservatives should not be called racist because they're standing up for what is right and that is the life of an innocent woman. Just like nobody in Chicago seems to give a damn when fifty eight people are shot and eight or nine are dead on a weekend. This past weekend, nineteen shot, eight dead. No, I'm sorry, nine dead. The number went up. Yeah, Politico saying Ukrainian refugee killed in North Carolina gets dragged into political messaging war. This should be Why is this not one hundred to zero issue? Why is not everybody outraged that a judge and laws allowed this, this serial criminal, this career criminal with known mental illness to be out on the street. New York Times A gruesome murder in North Carolina ignites a firestorm on the right. Why isn't there a firestorm for everybody?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because they can't weaponize it, they can't politicize it. They can't blame Donald Trump for this, you know, humpty dumpty saying pro Trump activists seized on this, you know, baldly racist comments. What is racist about it? We're not talking about race. We're talking about the safe insecurity, in law and order, and the fact that this woman did not have to die. This woman should be alive. Today, Axio stabbing video fuels magas crime message. I mean, it highlights what we've been trying to tell you. The revolving door system of criminal justice is failing. Caroline Levitt today blasting the legacy media, you know, for shamefully ignoring the horrific stabbing of this Ukrainian refugee. Unbelievable. I'll give you another example. You know, So this is the party now that wants to defund, dismantle no bail laws, reimagine the police that there's your Kami Mamdani, you know, platform that's not gonna work very well. And on top of it, he wants to decriminalize. When we went over this in detail last night, a whole variety of crimes including you know, felony asaul crimes. It's insane. Tom Homan was on Liberal Joe this morning I've never seen a host with this much utter contempt for a guy that is working around the clock. I know Tom Holman, the guy does not sleep because he's busy doing his job looking for all of the Biden Harris Mayorcis illegals that have been allowed into this country, including known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, and drug dealers. That's what Tom Homan is busy, you know, fighting for every day to keep people safe. Anyway, he goes on with liberal Joe Mika Brazinski is furious with Tom Homan. You know what did she say, something to the effect you can't just cancel people or something.
Speaker 10: Listen to this, I'd love some transparency as to why a lot of these people have been disappeared. You say you have data, We would love to see it. The American people should see this data.
Speaker 11: Well, here's the writic again, right, you just met disappeared. That is a ridiculous thing to say, because ICE is doing the same thing we've done for decades. But because of the last four years, ICE wasn't allowed to enforce the law. ICE was told to sit back, and you can't arrest an illego ailing for simply being here legally. You've got to wait till they commit a serious crime and can convict you that crime. That's the second ary my Orca's instructions work, and that's why you saw so much. There's so much crime in this country coming from the illegal alien population, but there's no law enforcement. But we're doing the same thing right now that we've done when I started back in nineteen eighty four. ICE agents are enforcing the laws and acted by Congress, they're appropriate funding enforce the laws. If you don't like the ICE is doing, they go protests Congress. However, to say we disappeared people know we're arresting people that are in the country illegally and in our public safety threat. We know exactly who we're going to arrest when we go look for them. We have a case filing front of this, We have all those facts. This is not disappearing people. This is this is the targeted enforcement operation that we're doing.
Speaker 10: I just want to know what ICE agents out in the field right now, what they consider to be a criminal. Is that someone who has committed a crime like Rob Destoer or what about Narcisco Baranco, the father of three marines who was cutting bushes at an ihop before they took them off the street.
Speaker 1: I want to know. I want to know the data that.
Speaker 10: You say you have about seventy percent of these people show it to us.
Speaker 11: You certainly these pacifics of that case, and I'll run down with the pacifics are that case. You may not know all the facts around that case.
Speaker 1: I may not, certainly don't.
Speaker 10: That's why I'm asking to you.
Speaker 11: Well, let me tell you. Look right now, I see on the show this morning you have Governor Healey talking about ice AN enforcement operations at the church.
Speaker 10: They were pard they to an operation there. They were parked in a public space legally, but to.
Speaker 11: Say that and to push that out there puts fear in the immigrant community.
Speaker 7: So let me tell you.
Speaker 10: The agent's vehicle.
Speaker 1: They're on the park street. They're on the public street.
Speaker 11: She ran a public street waiting to respond to a criminal alien release pulled aside the road. Let me tell you in the last couple of days, what's happened in Boston. They've arrested Victor Goldbet's Paris, the thirty three year old criminal alien from Guatemala, with charges of aggravated race assaultant, batty with dangerous weapon in decent assault and batter around a victim fourteen years or younger. They arrested Katie Espinoza, thirty fe year old criminal alien from Columbia with charge of aggravator as assault on a pregnant victim. They've arrested Joshua Gonzalez, a twenty free year old criminal alien from Dominican Republic, with charges for trafficking heroin morphine opium, resisting police dis already conducting drug distribution. They also rests Samuel Armana Barrera, a twenty year old criminal illegal an from Guata model opinion charges for sault and battery on a child. So Mayor Wu and Governor Healy they all be calling I se and thanking them for making their streets safer.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: Tom Holman is on tonight on Hannady as well as Pam Bondi as well as Senator Kennedy. We've got a great show nine Eastern. Let's say hi to Emily, South Carolina. Emily, how are you.
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 12: Great? Thank you thanks for having me on. I'll be quick. I've got two comments. One is we lived in Charlotte for thirty years and it used to be a great city until the Demcrats took over and we saw all the stuff that comes into blue cities come into our city. We wrote that train a couple of times, but it didn't really feel so safe because there is no security around there, like you said. And then my second comment, we've moved to Columbia, by the way, just to get out of the blue state.
Speaker 1: We're inside, Well, Columbia is great. Are you USC fan now?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: Actually, are you a game cock?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 12: We both went to South Carolina, so we're kind of coming home. We hadn't been here in thirty years. But anyway, and then my other comment, I was just kind of agreeing with you on that. But my other thing is I think that the reason that we've got so many people snowed over is because they don't listen to the real media. They listen to mainstream media. So if I have to have a conversation with my mother, she has no clue what's going on. All she knows is all those clips that you play that sound ridiculous.
Speaker 8: That's all she knows.
Speaker 12: So she has no clue what's happening.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you something. It really is amazing to me just dripping with contempt. It was so sad. I'm going to play for Tom Homan and get his reaction to what went on this morning. You don't want to miss that nine Eastern anyway. I appreciate the good call. Thank you, Emily. Go game cocks, big time, AJ, But we don't have a lot of time, but we'll give you about forty seconds ago.
Speaker 7: Big time Sean Hannity and big time. Hey, Sean, what's wrong.
Speaker 8: With these idiot mayors and judges?
Speaker 7: You know, she ain't the only one that got killed. It was a lady got killed walking her dog too, And these people Rosie old that Rosie thing. I'm gonna call up because she ain't worked two dead flies. She had to call herself apologizing for the comments she made and she had That wasn't no apology.
Speaker 1: She just got caught with the banana and she made She made more comments the next day. If I'm Trump, I'd see her.
Speaker 7: Come on, I would too, got dagg You know what, Sean, what's wrong with these dang one people? That George Floyd, that's why they doing this bell no bail.
Speaker 5: This and that.
Speaker 1: But now this turn the ticket, I thought, every I gotta run and we'll get you back this week. I thought every life matter day, Jay, I thought big time. I really did, but apparently not. I appreciate you, man, Sean Hannity, all right, Pam Bondi, Tom Homan on his fight on MSDNC, John Kennedy, a great show, nine Eastern on Fox. Seat the night back he tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.