Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Sam Donald has been phenomenal entirety of the season. Listen, yeah, that wasn't on my ingo card. I'm just gonna be honest with you. I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: Honest with you.
Speaker 3: If he led it for.
Speaker 1: Sam Donald, who did they give it to? Who else did they give it to? You have to because you're not expecting it. You've seen him being started in New York. You've seen him being started. He's ineligible.
Speaker 2: Because he didn't come back from Elder because after they gave it to Joe Flacco, people got upset there, Like hold on, Joe didn't come back from nothing.
Speaker 3: He just came back off the damn couch on.
Speaker 1: I just I understand, but listen, I understand. You got to move the gold post a little bit when it comes to the sweat looking forth to the damn what's the word anyway? He chap. Sam Donalds deserves come back Play of the Year, whether he's coming back from an injury, whether he come back from playing bad. We've seen what he looked like news in Carolina. We saw what he looked like he was with the New York Jets. Yeah, the playing the way he played this year. Man, he's deserving of that award. I don't care what the pre records may be to win it. Man, forget that.
Speaker 2: He just nah old Joe, cause you can't come back from playing bad. You just some salts. You got to come back an illness. You got to come back from a major injury. Uh, like Adrian Peterson, like Teddy Bruski, like Tom Brady, you know you need you gotta come back.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody, nobody's, nobody's in contention to win that award because nobody's playing that damn well that's coming off of any type of injury or illness. So this year we need to just give the award to goddamn Sam Donald. Now I don't know who I need to talk to. I don't know who's soapboxing I need to stand on and who I need to send a letter of recommendations to for Sam Donald.
Speaker 3: But I will do so. I'm trying to think who's even eligible that I can think of quarter.
Speaker 1: Back, And in the fact that you have to think, let you know who needs to win it? That is right there, I got, I got a peep real quick, uh teller, that's the case.
Speaker 3: What do you call I'm gonna win it? Joe Burrow? Joe Joe. I mean Joe Burrow had torn ligaments in his wrist.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if I had a vote, that's who I'm voting for because he is coming back off of something coming back because you are, lack of a better term, suck that ain't overcoming something that's overcoming your own bad play. That's not an injury, that's not an illness. I think Joe Burrow would would would will will probably win that award considering he missed what five six games last year, and he's coming back, and he's leading the league in touchdown pass it passes, he's leading the league, and and and and and passing yardage. Yeah, it's for me. That's why I think would win it. I would definitely give it to him. Oh okay, yeah, JK Dobbinson. Hell, he out again, so he might be able to before next year. He might be able to before next year. But I get why they're doing it this way because Joe Burrow got it and all he did was come off his couch. He didn't come off an injury or anything like that. And it's like, that's not what coming back from because that's the case. There are a lot of guys that's coming that that suck one year and played really well the next year, But that's not what the war was intended for.
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow's gonna win this award. You know that, right, Joe?
Speaker 2: You remember Joe Burr. Joe Burrow hurt his wrist last year. He missed six games. Okay, now you still think, you still think Sam Donald's gonna get that, You get that award.
Speaker 1: Don't try to put Joe in this. Don't try to put you in this conversation. Then on conversation you want to have and you want to use Joe Burrow's name, it needs to be the MVP conversation, I no comeback play of the year. We used to see great.
Speaker 2: Did Joe did Joe Burrow overcoming it? Did he finish the season last year? It's a simple question and simple yes or a simple note. Did Joe Burrow finish the season for the Cincinnati Bakers last year? So therefore he would have been a player that overcame injury or an illness. Now what was the injury or the illness that Sam Donald overcame to make himself eligible for this award?
Speaker 1: The illness is having to play for the Jets organization.
Speaker 3: He wasn't with the Jeff He's with the forty nine ers. He was the backup.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's try again the Panthers organization. Then he wasn't on the Panther that was two years ago. He was on the forty nine ers or the backup role again. Let's you know what the god tamn, the the mental.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of a word to use help Sam Sam out right here, and I can't think of an argument. I can't think of the argument.
Speaker 3: Well that lets you know right there, you got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, if there's the m YP if you want to say most improved player, but only that's the only in basketball you don't have.
Speaker 1: Right Listen, I'm trying to figure out the argument for him, but I can't. Right now, I can't.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna figure out an argument for Sam Donald? Oh with Joe burnn for comeback player?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't. Listen.
Speaker 1: We're used to seeing Joe play great in regards. We're not saying, oh, all of a sudden, he came back from because when you're seeing him play like this, that's but that's not the most improved. It's come back. Come back.
Speaker 2: In the definition of the bylaws, you must come back from an injury or an illness. You still haven't told me the injury or the illness that Sam Donald came The illness is having to be a backup for some some horrendous teams.
Speaker 3: What being a backup for job?
Speaker 1: I say that, I'm just saying the two before that, the previous ones before that.
Speaker 2: You don't get up in it. So you want to jump, you want to jump? Two years, three years? Listen, it said, Okay, he's still overcoming a mental toll on you. That stuff takes a mental toll, and you can can you imagine, you know, the dysfunction you have to deal with back to back in two different places. Then all of a sudden, you get the sunshine over in San Francisco where things are okay, but you don't get to see the field.
Speaker 1: You don't get to show them what you can do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: What, I'll give it the bright young then how about that? Right? With one game?
Speaker 1: We looking good though he see looking good. We we we get we get that in a minute. But that's a good I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you don't want to get you don't want to give it on the bright the hold Chuck is out. He was one game last year and he got bitched during the season this year. Damn.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know there's there's a chance.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know there's a chance with sing with Sam don.
Speaker 3: I would give it the Ricky Ricky Pierce all got shot. Take they all got shot. Come on, you don't think.
Speaker 2: That's something somebody come on that beat that gotta beat something down't count.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, Sam is playing so well. I think he's played himself. He please played himself into a good contract with another team. But I don't think. I don't think the Vikings let him go I don't think the Vikings let him go simply because of the uncertainty and JJ McCarthy going to be healthy and ready to go when he gets back. Is it another situation where it could be like a Kirk Cousins and a Michael Pitting Jr. Do we secure Sam Donald and knowing what he gives you if McCarthy happens to go down again, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you, yeah, you win it the best one hundred plus million guaranteed, because you see what And I tried to tell you and you said no, Now, Cousins made sixty two million this year. He's gonna make another thirty eight million next year to get him at one hundred.
Speaker 3: Now they're not gonna pick up that roster bonus.
Speaker 2: Because they picked up the roster bonus, they had to ensure the rest of it, which would have made a hundred eighty million.
Speaker 3: So now he gonna be being pulled a russ. You okay with that? Now? It don't look And I tried, and I said, oh, yoke.
Speaker 2: At best pat scenario, Cousins give you two years, that's the absolute best case, and you paying him one hundred million.
Speaker 3: But what happens if he gives you one and you gave me.
Speaker 1: It was one of your hope your fingers across, your fingers across, and it didn't. It didn't work. It didn't work out how we thought it would. We didn't get the Kirk Cousins that we thought we were gonna get. Now we saw him. We saw him.
Speaker 3: Oh we did. We got the first half. But there's a five game stretch when you got the Kirk Cousins that we know he can potentially be also. But when he was on, he was on.
Speaker 1: But when he's off, oh oh he off. I'm some about he off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well he's off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hide the women and children because hey, he about to put his past down.
Speaker 3: It ain't ain't it ain't pretty.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was bad. It was really really bad.
Speaker 2: The Baltimore Ravens defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers boy to score thirty four to seventeen. They clicked the playoff spot, moved one game. Now they win Pittsburgh lose, they take over the sole possession of the AFC South. The two teams are tied atop the division at ten and five. Heading into the final two weeks of the regular season, the Ravens stretched ball security all week, turning the ball over nineteen times in the past nine games against the Steelers. Today it was the Ravens that forced the takeaways. They forced to pick six. Marlon Humphrey picked Russell Wilson after Minka Fitzpatrick had picked Lamar Jackson, and then Russell Wilson. I don't know why he didn't slide, because Russell normally slides, but oh yeah, got into a situation he thought he could run the guy over, and the guy walked it, and the ball popped out because oh joe, they're going in the score touchdown and y'aw, you don't even get any points out of that drive. They tacked the ball go back down the field the other way. But the Ravens played really good today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very Chad. Hold did y'all notice that the thing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't know, say you think today? How many how many carries? How many carries? About sixty two twenty four carries? No, guess how many throws? Lamar Jackson here? How many twenty three?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, you could tell unc unk can watched the highlight okay, watching the games. Yeah, Unkins watched the thousand games and understands how the game goes. That guy in the backfield makes the game a lot easier for Lamar because now he's shooting Fisher barrel.
Speaker 3: You know why, because when.
Speaker 2: He sticks that ball in that number two two Bellott and he pulls it out, all of a sudden, them safety is running downhill. Because it's very hard to stop six foot two, two hundred and forty five pounds with a light.
Speaker 1: Box, especially when it's gonna coming downhill. Now, you want, you want, you want somebody that big. You want him going east. Now, if they're going east to waste, it's okay, you got it, you got it, you got a chance. But once he's coming downhill, man, listen, May God be with you. But you know what, they did something different. They did a lot of they put him in They actually put him in the offset, and he did a lot of rolling back.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: The ball going one way and he ran him back. But give that Ravens offensive line credit. They did an outstanding job today because he talks about a team that gives up ninety four yards a game rushing, and today they ran the ball thirty eight times for two hundred and twenty yards.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, well, listen, I'm not sure. I might I might be wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong, Ash if anybody that can hear me in the back. I think Lamar against the Steelers, he might have been one and three, maybe one and four, yeah, something like against Steelers. So this is this is one of his first times winning and winning and convincing fashion and somewhat of a playoff a playoff atmosphere. This is what it would be like. This would be like obviously I wouldn't say you would be playing the Steelers, but still a gameless magnitude where everything needs to go right. Yeah, everything offensively, decency. They played very very well and for Lamar obviously, kudos to him as well. I think he has thirty six thirty seven touchdowns passes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had thirty seven and another three Russians, So he has forty touchdowns with four interceptions. He have a couple of fumbles, but he has created I have fewer than eight turnovers with forty exceptions. Now, absolutely, Now everybody keeps saying, with those numbers, y'all didn't say those numbers last year because Lamar Jackson had twenty three touchdowns and eight interceptions.
Speaker 3: Y'all fit it with the record. Look at his team.
Speaker 2: Now, y'all want to flip it because y'all guy got the better numbers, and y'all don't want to look at the record.
Speaker 3: So what do we do it? If it record?
Speaker 2: Because y'all make it seem like Josh Allen got twenty two yards passing. I just go by what y'all said, because last year when Lamar Jackson had twenty three passing touchdown Ojoe in eight interception, they said Lamar was the MVP because look at the record, Shannon, isn't it about winning or it about stats?
Speaker 3: I just want to know record? Is it about winning or is it about staff? I'm just asking chat. Y'all didn't like me.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, every it depends on who you asked. It depends who he asked. No, your ANSWER's gonna change, depends on who you asked. The gold post gonna move too, now you know it is gold line. I mean I thought the people was one hundred yard y'all used one hundred and fifty down.
Speaker 3: Damn what the why it is? Score?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: The honest answer?
Speaker 3: Yes, a chat?
Speaker 1: Y'all y'all let me know. Also in the chat, if you had to pick today if there was an MVP tomorrow for you based on what they've done this season. I'm not sure how. I don't know how you gauge it. I don't know how you graded who is your MVP. Be honest, be honest with yourself, and you know, take the favoritism amount even if it is your team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who you pe boy? That's tough.
Speaker 2: It's tough because that is hard to ignore Lamar's season. The man has thirty seven passing touchdowns with poor interceptions and he's probably around what four thousand yards.
Speaker 3: Miles.
Speaker 2: Garrett wants to be a part of the Browns, but he doesn't want to be a part of the Browns if they're in a rebuild mode. Garrett said, I'm not trying to rebuild. I'm trying to win right now, and I want that to be a parent. When the season is over and we have those discussions, I want them to be able to illuminate or illustrate that for me so that I can see something I can see in the near future, because that's all I want to do. I want to stay law to the team that show loalty to me and faith in me by drafting me. But we have to do at the end of the day, what's best for us. Garrett, a five time Pro bowler, a three time All Pro played just has played in just three postseason games. Two of them came in twenty twenty when the Browns earned their first playoff win since nineteen ninety four, and again last season, and he lopsided forty five to fourteen loss to the Houston Texas.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ojoe, I like the huts. I like the ultimatum. Basically, that's that's all it is at this point. If we're in a rebuilding stage, if we don't find a resolution at the quarterback position, please do right by me so I can have a chance to compete at at the playoffs and for a Lombardi Trophy. Allow me to go to a team that that's going to be in contention. Where would that be?
Speaker 2: I should have had my name on the back. Why ain't getting the name of the back of my shirt?
Speaker 3: I need?
Speaker 2: I need by name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you get your names, get your names this on there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to get my dable to back by back down recognize who I am. If I don't got my name on it, I understand. I understand. It's frustration. But let me ask you a question, Oh Joe, how close? How close do you think the Bengals? Bengals, the Browns are to be a legitimate team that could ultimately reach the destiny that mile be.
Speaker 1: Honest with you there, the Browns have a very good defense. Yeah, they have a very very good defense. I know.
Speaker 3: I let me let me you don't win with defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Youa quarter back away for what the past thirty forty years, they are they are a quarterback away. I'm not just talking about any quarterback. I'm talking about the c. J.
Speaker 3: Stroud.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the Jade and Daniels. You know, Patrick Well, ain't no Patrick Mahomes coming along no time. Let me stop right there, but uh, Joe Burrow, Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen. Yeah, from competing, you know for a championship or at least continuing year and the year out, uh at a playoff spot. Their quarterback away and have been for years. And if you look at what the Browns have been through for however long it's been, when it's been trying to find a quarterback, and let you know how important that position is. You can't start, you can't start the franchise. You can't build a team. You know, in any way you're gonna have pieces and a great player. You know, you have your Miles Garretson, you have your Denzel Wars, but you will never be able to compete.
Speaker 3: In the A s C.
Speaker 1: North, in the playoffs even before god damn Lombardi Trophy unless you're haveing got damn.
Speaker 3: Right what happened?
Speaker 1: Laughing at.
Speaker 3: But she made me a name late.
Speaker 2: But that's and unfortunately the Browns might have to make a very difficult decision and trade their best player in order.
Speaker 1: To rest and get what they need. Trail Miles garret can get to the quarterback of your of your future, which I'm not sure how it would because the quarterback of your future would probably be in the draft.
Speaker 2: That well, that means what you do is that you give up drafts. Somebody might be a first round and a third rounder.
Speaker 3: And they.
Speaker 6: Seven, he's a young one. But you listen, you gotta you gotta keep shooting. You gotta keep keep you gotta keep shooting shooting for that quarterback. You gotta keep shooting because until you get one.
Speaker 2: Somebody talk about Miles Guarantee, the Ravens and Kirk Cousins to the Brown.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: Hell, nah, I should tell you right now, they ain't doing that to you. They'll never The Ravens couldn't give up three first rounds to get Miles Garrett.
Speaker 1: He definitely ain't going into the into division.
Speaker 3: You don't know. Gee, no forgetting that for the Steelers, the Ravens. Uh.
Speaker 2: The Bengals, Oh no, absolutely not. Jamar chased the Tea Higgins.
Speaker 3: I just told him.
Speaker 2: What's stuck together for life. Now we're locked there for life. Oh yo shud. The Bengals do everything they possibly can to resign T. Higgins with the defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of it.
Speaker 1: I love I love Joe Burrow, Joe, I love you Chase, I love you T. But you know how I feel about you, boy, You know how I feel about you. But to get what you deserve, stay with me now, listen to me, T. I know you're gonna see this. To get what you deserve like, it's gonna be hard. It's gonna be hard. Y'all need to understand the business aspect of things.
Speaker 3: You know, T.
Speaker 1: You work your ass off T to get where you at to get the Clemson to get to the NFL. All the hard work you put in, you deserve to be paid as the receiver that you are. You are a fucking number one receiver, you hear me. And we're one of the two teams, one of the few teams in the NFL that has been fortunate to have two number one receivers. Now it's time for you to be paid as such. I would love to see you stay with the Bengals. I would love it me as a Bangal. But then I'm able to separate my love for the team and understanding what you.
Speaker 3: Deserve as or work you put in. This is this is me real.
Speaker 1: I am, I'm bangles everything, So I just I love the idea. Though, man, I love Joe, and then what Joe would be willing to do, I'm not sure how they can. They can work it kind of contractually where they can make it happen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Defensively, we need help. Defensively, we need we need help. We need pieces in certain places that will allow us to compete in that a North division because everybody else is getting big. But but you got man. I understand you love the sing, you love you boys, But I just me personally, I want what's best for you, and it's coming from I'm if I cut myself right now, I bleed black in art. But I want you to get what you deserve, boy, because you don't put the work you deserve it.
Speaker 2: Come again, Just black, ain't no Norge. Just black ain't nothing Norge. Oh Joe, Chase Joe. You see your offense, even though y'all putting up these numbers, Look at your Look at y'all losing. You're not gonna win her. Look at go back and look even the greatest show on turf in two thousand and one, they got beat. The Broncos scored the most points in the NFL history. They got beat the uh uh uh, the Patriots, they got beat the Washington football team before they became that the you know the Indian name. They got b If you cannot stop somebody, you can't score enough points to.
Speaker 3: Do it to win, you just can't.
Speaker 2: The NFL history has shown back. I guest just gave you the four highest scoring teams in NFL history. Minnesotas. Think about Minnesota Vikings, they got beat before they got to the Super Bowl. Go back and look at the eighty three Washington team.
Speaker 3: They got beaten.
Speaker 2: Go back and look at the two thousand and seven Patriots, they got beat Go back and look at the twenty thirteen Broncos, they got beat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want everybody to get their money, but I'm afraid Tea's gonna probably have to go somewhere to get that money because if the Bengals are serious, they got to upgrade their defense.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate it for Tea, I hate it for Joe.
Speaker 3: I hated for Chase.
Speaker 1: I hate it for the fans of Cincinnati. I mean, everybody loves everybody loves t Hell. I love t I like him, and I love what he brings to that offense and what he's able to do. Him and Chase are completely different to me. Again, like I see, I view them as two number one receivers, both of them that get the job done in a different way. Listen, it's multiple ways of skin a cat. But at that that at the end of the day, you know they played that, They played the receiver position, and they do it very well in two totally different styles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't see how you can have too a forty million dollar receiver and a thirty million dollar receiver and a fifty five dollar quarterback in your defense's energy.
Speaker 1: Damn man, I would love to see it though, And I'm listen, I don't. I don't know how to do numbers. I'm not good at that. You know, that's not something that I do do And just trying to see is it even possible, is it even feasible for them to do anything? And just you can't. You can't now if it's this was Madden, we can make it work.
Speaker 3: Nope, we can work.
Speaker 1: We can move some things around, we can make it work. But in real life, yeah, no understanding and norm what he deserves, man, and don't don't do don't do my dog like that, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The Falcons are expected to cut Kirk Cousins before the ten million dollar roster bonus. Due this will reportedly cancel the rest of one hundred and eighty million dollars that included the hundred million dollar guarantee. Huge what you think, huge error? But hold on, how much of the money is getting he still gonna have?
Speaker 3: He got hey?
Speaker 2: Listen, Wow, so it canceled the last eight so he's still getting a hundred million because he may then you can't say face And that was my Oho. We had this conversation. I said, Oho, it doesn't make sense. I say, at best case scenario, you're gonna get one year out of cousins. You feeling tell me he's not. There's only one quarterback that I'm paying one hundred million dollars, and that's Patrick Mahomes if he ain't.
Speaker 1: Sure and importance of having a quarterback at the position, even though the quarterback, the said quarterback in question right now is only one one playoff game. You know what you get from it in the season?
Speaker 3: You know what? What's that you cold?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you understand, Yeah, I got I got mind, don't he Earnybody's gonna see me in mine every day from now on, whenever it's time to travel. Yeah, but you you understand why, you know, teams pay for the quarterback position like that, because in order for your team to function, you got to have a quarterback.
Speaker 3: And you know what, you know what you got? Yeah? Well, the fat the Falcon of the Mountains.
Speaker 1: It is one of my junior show from now on.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: Lucky Lucky the FD. What's that besides is that it looks like a robe? Okay, yeah, I can't. I can't wait till I get home the mind mine. Yeah yeah, Hey you know what Hey, listen people, the people in the chat, you need to understand when you order. When you order, you know the cotton and you feel the material. This ain't just any kind of cotton. This is one hundred thousand sheep. This is kind of cotton that the Pharaoh slept on. Yeah yeah, you hear me, Just do anybody mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah the nights the night we get in some year yeah yeah yeah, yeah, cover up.
Speaker 1: Hey, you look like you look like you know Brian's who saying with the one? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm say. Oh you know you know what time it is?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: You boy? Do that right here? Oh yo, so about that? Hey what to do about it? Hey? Yeah? Yeah, you better not be though about to run down.
Speaker 2: But oh, Joe, we talked, when we talked about this, I said, Oh Joe, let's just say for the yeah, the best case scenario, you get two years. Work case you get one year. Oh Joe, you got to pay this man one hundred million, you know, for.
Speaker 1: The casual fan? Uh not understanding you understand how teams work. You understand how owners work and how bad they need a quarterback, and sometimes sometimes sometimes sometimes you have to overpay.
Speaker 3: I was one kind of mistake on me. That's the one dies. What happened? Oh Joe you Joe you remember?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: The guys used to get paid and they're like, oh, we've made a mistake. I was like, why can't nobody, no team make a mistake on me like that? Yeah, give me, give me, give me twelve million. He's fourteen million, send me on my damn way. Uh huh hunt o Joe. Actually uh And I said this, I said this on first tape. I said they got President Trump as Time as Time Person of the Year, Time Magazine Person of the Year. That Kirk Coutin agen, Yeah, Kirk cousin agent should be Time Magazine Person of the Year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know you made a grip?
Speaker 2: Do you know how about cousins and paid for what? But please, I'm thinked about I'm thinking about getting hit. But I love my team, So I'm just playing Josh but and Margaret.
Speaker 1: But man, listen, you gotta understand. He bet on himself twice. He bet on himself twice, and then it's all, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Got the franchise tag twice, and then he goes to Minnesota, Oh Yo. They fully guaranteed the contract for the first time in NFL history. They fully guarant he and guess what they did. He played so well, No Kirk and lights you up. You ain't wearing nothing, but you canna light you up. They really, they fully guaranteed that. That's contract. So you think about this franchise tag full of guaranteed. Franchise tag full of guaranteed. He got three years full of gamete. He got another three years full of guaranteed. First cousin got eight years fully guaranteed.
Speaker 1: About Kirk too, You know he's he's a child of God too. Now he's the child of God. And one thing about it, your couple will run a throat if you can just put that man at the forefront. So no, regardless of regardless of how his play has been, whether it's stellar or whether it's been bad. Huh, the Most High has always had his back.
Speaker 3: That boy, who you telling fair? What do you do part? What you're looking for? A pardon up there?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 3: Now? What I'm saying is bet that be Hey, hey, you're gonna get that.
Speaker 1: Let him Let him know I'm hey, listen, I'm not I'm not trying. I'm not trying to flex. I'm not trying to flex. But I need you to understand. I need the people in the chat they understand, like, this is not a bad thing for Jerry Judy.
Speaker 3: This was a good thing.
Speaker 1: This was a good thing. I saved my brother, Jerry Judy's career. Jerry Judy is one of the best best best receivers in today's game. He's fifth right now in receiving yards. Can you imagine if he went to that abysmal organization right now, jets. So I think people need, especially Jerry, I think you need to see the good side on on why I kept your rating as low as I did, because the owners respect the decision making that I have known that he did. Who no Woody Johnson does. Yeah, I know to say, but I listen, I'm in those rooms. They talked to me, They asked me some of these questions, you know, and they base it their understanding that the rating is based on what you're doing in real life. Huh, stay with me, now, it is based on what you're doing in real life. So they take that into account and the fact that I am the Maddings rating adjuster and one whose credit credibility is of a high standard.
Speaker 3: He can follow that.
Speaker 1: And I'm listen, I'm I'm happy to be at the position to do so and and and health careers, and that's what I've done for Jerry Judy. Congratulations on a hell of a season so far. Let's finish his last three games off strong, and next year's rating will start out at a ninety five.
Speaker 3: Hell Na, how you gonna go from eighty mid eighties to a ninety five?
Speaker 1: Because he be from the crib. From the crib, and I can go I can go in internally and change it on my own.
Speaker 2: Rookie Michael Pennis Junior will take over the starting quarterback in job from Kirk Cousins. The number eight pick in the NFL draft, Pinnis will make his debut as an NFL start a Sunday against the Giants in Atlanta. Raheem Moore said, there was a football decision and we're fully focused on preparing the team for Sunday night game against the Giants. Pennis Junior rezil he found out when he's getting Falcons that he was getting the Falcons starting gig while shopping at costco for a hot dog.
Speaker 3: Do you like the move? Oh?
Speaker 1: I love it, even with them still having an opportunity. I think they think they need to make a change. They need to make a change. Get that offensive spark, give that team a spark. I think it was smart by the coach to make the decision. I'm excited to see what Pennington do. Obviously, being somewhat of a dual threat quarterback as opposed to Kirk Cousins, who was somewhat stationary. He has to play better. He knows he has to play better the last what for last two or three games? You can't. You can't play that kind of football. You just can't. You can't turn the ball over like that and put your team in harm's way and expect yourself to compete, let alone even have a chance at winning a game playing the quarterback position. That god damn bad. Like that was bad. That was very good.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought that he would like keep the job. Oh, cho for the simple fact that's still a game behind. But they're like, look the giants coming in. It's either it's it's just as good as time as they.
Speaker 3: Make that change.
Speaker 2: But think about it, Kirk, Cousin's gonna make sixty two million dollars this year. He's got another thirty two thirty eight million coming in next year. That's guaranteed either way. And they well, yeah, they're gonna bring it back. They're gonna bring him back. But can you imagine sitting on the bench next year behind Penning Jr.
Speaker 3: Making it? Oh, now, you can't have you can't have no, you can't have no guy making thirty eight million.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be at what you're gonna do. Theyin't gonna put it. They can't, they can't. They can't cut him.
Speaker 3: You gotta try, You gotta try to trade it, and you might have to take some of that salary on, but you can't.
Speaker 1: They have to pay most of the sality like the Broncos is doing with Russell Wilson. And now mm hmm yeah, I mean, I mean, where where else do you see him fit?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Where else do you see where quarterback is in? There in need and dire need of a quarterback, especially with quarterbacks coming out draft.
Speaker 3: Is the Giants, the Raiders, the Giants, the rail there's two. Now they're probably going to be in the market to select one.
Speaker 2: But what's to stop them from from the Giants and the Raiders from doing what the BRONC what that fatty.
Speaker 3: Draft the quarterback and didn't make it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, there was that.
Speaker 3: That means it was.
Speaker 1: That means they would be bringing Kurt in on a one year deal. If anything, what if you trade for him, you got the remaining deal.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a four year deal, like one hundred and something million, like one hundred and eighty million dollars for it was forty five million a year.
Speaker 3: Now the question is O Joe, I mean, Cleveland needs a quarterback. I'm trying to think who else needs a quarterback? FC? So see where LLC?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait, wait a minute, what we were talking about? Cleveland needs a quarterback. When Deshaun Watson comes back and he from his injury, he will be the start of next year for you. It's dead cap money that you know. That is guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Boy, they'll eat it if he ain't producing his dead cap money. Let's be real, we have you here.
Speaker 2: If if he's only gonna give them for the production that he's given them, he's been there.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: I'm listen with you.
Speaker 2: When you're right, where's the value in that? Look, I just I'm gonna say I'm surprised. Uh, but it just goes to show you that they're this close and they'll game back and if they beat Tampa, they if they beat Tampa, let's just say they beat Tampa. The sweet Tampa. They got the same record, that means they win the division. For them to beat this close and they make this move it less you know just how bad Cousins will play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean ship hell, God, damn Ray Charles to see how bad Kirk Cousins is playing. You can't turn the ball over like that and expect to win and compete.
Speaker 3: And the Titans need a quarterback to go yoe the Titans.
Speaker 1: Oh man, hey, hey, I feel sorry for Will Levis.
Speaker 3: Why I feel sorry for the Titans fans?
Speaker 1: I'm serious. But when you when you when you look at when you look at young bull Man and you look at his makeup, you look at his DNA, his stature and when the eye tests in general, know the arm strength and what he's able to do, you know, being able to run the ball as well.
Speaker 3: He looks like a Josh Shallen.
Speaker 1: He doesn't play life.
Speaker 3: He has all Yeah, he looked like Josh Shallen. He played like Woody Allen.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, good and terrible.
Speaker 2: Tyreek Hill's social media post wins to beginning huge debate on what he meant it's time for me to go coach Tyree without punctuation. Dolphins fans panic wonder if he was telling Mike McDaniel if it's time to leave Miami. Well, Tyreek said today, what I meant was when it says it's time for me to go coach, meanie that he want to see you guys, Teddy Bridge hold up? Meaning what when we see guys like Teddy Bridgewater, you see guys like Michael Big getting head coaching job, It's like, bro, I want to be a coach. Also when I'm done playing. Uh you know what I'm saying, Oh, time for me to go coach?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, okay, I get I get I get it.
Speaker 3: Thank, I get it. That that reak everybody to be coaching.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I love I love Vic, I love Prime, Eddie, George, I love them boys. But to play a game all my life, all my life and understand what it took to get to get to where I did, and then retire and then go right back into that.
Speaker 3: You have to have a love impact.
Speaker 1: Fleeing and coaching and patience and understand and understanding that no matter the amount of hours you put in, sometimes it's just not enough and you don't get the results based on the work you put in.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I couldn't. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean, I mean I can see how people were thinking, like, if the man this time, you can go coach, and so.
Speaker 3: He was saying it's time for me to go coach in the literal sense, I need to go coach.
Speaker 2: I need to get coach. I see big, I see pride, I see others doing it. I want to do that also, people, you know, look, Tyreech has not had this season that he had hoped for. Uh uh to of being out had a great had impact on that. He's probably not gonna make. He's not gonna make the probole. I don't think, well, how close HEAs in two one thousand yards, I mean it's gonna be a long time.
Speaker 3: I mean he's gonna have to have go off. I mean, does he have six seven hundred? Did he have seven hundred yards receiver?
Speaker 2: I think he only had like a one maybe one or maybe one or two hundred receiving yard games?
Speaker 1: Did ye?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They no? Five?
Speaker 3: Are you not touchdown?
Speaker 2: So he's gonna need he needs he needs one ninety five over the last week game video.
Speaker 1: Yeah he get he get that and then two or what four five games?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got that. But but the thing is, oh Joe, uh h.
Speaker 2: I mean when you look at pro bowlers, I mean, the only two I can think of in the ac off the top of my head is chasing Judy.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's the third though, right is a third? Well? Do you think four? But I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean when we look at the ALCU, we take what's Nico College?
Speaker 3: How many yards the Nico Collins ads? I think he missed a game. He had a ham shong.
Speaker 1: I think he missed about three or four.
Speaker 3: If you go ALC, if you go he got a forty nine.
Speaker 2: I say so Nico Collins because when he touched down to the L six Okay, all of them, all of.
Speaker 1: Them gonna get They're gonna read it, reach a thousand, everybody chase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the propo both, I mean the propo about to be a nounced. But next and reach still.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, at some point you based on name alone, he might still get that nod.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might might. What about Jay Flowers, how's he doing? What's his numbers?
Speaker 1: They they don't throw the balls at or nothing, Baltimore, the US.
Speaker 3: Jay Flowers has line sixteen
Speaker 1: The volume