Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Picks. Sign up for Prize Picks today and use that promo code leading Off when you do. It's me Joey p Joe Pi's Apia back from the weekend. That, of course is the Welsh. The hair only gets better. It seems like as the days go by for the Welsh and Welsh, we're closing in on fourteen thousand subs, which means the mustachers are gonna have to start to get ready. I see you're growing the beard out a little bit too well, you know, go ahead, No.
Speaker 2: No, I was just gonna say. The wife made the comment today as I did the hair and she looked over. She's like, you gotta shave, and I wanted to tell her be like kind of trying to hold out because if we get to fourteen k I'm trying to build this out so we can get a glorious, wonderful mustache. But this may be gone tomorrow. I don't know how close we are. I don't know we're at.
Speaker 1: Thirteen point eight. So if you haven't subscribed already, Fancy pros MLB, please subscribe because that's that makes us happy when you do. But we are very very close right now. So here's the thing. We don't have to do it the next day, you know, like not everybody can grow a mustache the next day.
Speaker 2: Like that, we could start the growing process right.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll set a date so everybody can be there for the show, and we'll tell.
Speaker 2: Everybody what the mustache ride.
Speaker 1: Well, right exactly, that's exactly what we'll call it. Of course, that won't offend anybody, and I think that's what we'll do. We'll set a date, we'll make it a big thing, and that way everybody has time to grow set appropriate mustaches that they like that they want to display here on the program. And look at peanuts and the crackerjacks. You can, you know, jump in there as well.
Speaker 2: We're all that's a great idea to make a mustache room in the discord that you guys can get if you sign up on that's why you sign up for Fantasy Pros, so you guys can get in on the mustache room and we can share pictures of our mustaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah. BT says that Joe shaved thirty minutes ago and that may or may not be true. Just saying, all right, let's get to the action from MLB for the weekend, and let's start with Nolan Jones. My dude, he was in our waiver Wire video here a couple of weeks ago, in the program before he got called up, even said go out and pick this guy up. He had a four hundred and seventy two walk off homer yesterday. Not too shabby. Rockies get a victory there. Nolan Jones, he's got some power. Another home run over the weekend as well. I had added him in my league before I did the Waiver Wire video, which is why he said, let's add this guy now, let's be proactive. Great job by him, Elie Dela Cruz two for four, excuse me, two for three with an RBI. He had two walks and a steel on Sunday, so he continues to look good. These are two young players here. Let's talk about Dela Cruz and let's talk about Nolan Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start with actually Nolan Jones. Like, Nolan Jones is fun back when he was with the Guardians, really good OBP player. I still say he's just a better OBP player. The problem is is like that three sixty average is not sustainable for him. He's always hit the ball really hard there. I mean, that was the excitement when he went to Colorado. It was like, holy crap, it's like thirty plus home run potential if he starts to work out. Things are working out right now. Don't love thirty one percent strikeout rate. I don't think he's gonna hit for high average. I think this is like a two to fifty guy butt he's going right now. So, as always, we can pick apart the things. Do I believe in Nolan Jones all year? I personally kind of don't, but write it out, write it out right now because he's playing well.
Speaker 1: But Ellie Dela Corrado too. I mean, yeah, that's why the McMahon in the last two weeks has been he's been on fire. McMahon the last two weeks. If you look at that's unbelievable. So the Rockies pulling themselves out of the tailspin of what the season's been. They were going to be a little bit better at some point. They've been bad. But Nolan Jones, like you said, you know, you look at the PCL numbers and they're always gonna be inflated because it's PCL. But at the same time, he's playing in Colorado half his game, so you can live with the inflation of PCL numbers. And a guy who plays for the Rockies, I always say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am corner outfielder, like you know, PROFI is making it work right now, so Nolan Jones can make it work. There's some offensive thing there. So Ellie de la Cruz, Ellie is everything that we hyped him up to be. I little nervous last week with all the like, hey, you know, he's the top this short stop and you guys are going to like freak out and get all up, you know, up into arms and everything. But so far, I think it's lived up to all expectations and more. But we'll tell you I may or may not bring up Ellie Daia Cruz in this week's trade video that's going to be dropping tomorrow only because of this. I only want to throw this out almost forty strikeout rate, and is his value any higher right now? And here's the other thing, and Redraft just to be sure, Redraft Dynasty. We're not having this conversation with Ellie, but only I just.
Speaker 1: Want to say that because you know, the lunatics out there, they're going. I understand he told me to pick up this guy, and.
Speaker 2: I still believe that he can be upward. That is exactly how I still believe that he could be upwards of a top five short stop for this year. But Joe and I and other people I've been tagged in, I have seen some wild ass trades, some wild trade off. Oh I've seen what have.
Speaker 1: You seen out in the streets and the Twitter and the fancy baseball.
Speaker 2: I have seen people they're like, should I trade Ellie for this? And and this is like Many Machado is involved in the trade and it's not giving up much.
Speaker 1: More that one. I was tagging that one.
Speaker 2: Many Machado is up in there, Austin Riley is up in their high end Spencer Strider. I mean, you're seeing huge pieces that people are trying to get Ellie that I think it's worth considering looking because like, Ellie's got a six hundred babbit, Ellie has a almost.
Speaker 1: Forteen strikeout rate. That's not sustainable. Just throwing it out here.
Speaker 2: But even I don't I don't want to be all negative because I was all positive. I just think it's worth looking because there is a whole lot of value out there that maybe someone wants to get bonkers with it, and I'm looking for someone that wants to get dirty. So that's all that I'm saying with Ellie is sometimes great.
Speaker 1: What is new.
Speaker 2: He'll be capitalized on fantasy to bring out, you know, a huge, huge return. So that's my big consideration.
Speaker 1: That's Welsh always looking to get dirty. Razor says, by the way, he's so rare card for Ellie de la Cruz is up to like six hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars value, right, So which one I mean because there's a limited one one out there.
Speaker 1: I think there's a the limited so rare cards. I don't know which one that was specifically. But to Welsh's point, I agree, this is peak and every young player, no matter how good, is going to have peaks and valleys. And the Reds have been surprisingly good over their last forty games, too, kind of sneaky good after a very slow start to the season. That Central Division is far from anybody really pulling away as like the gang that can't shoot straight, like they all just kind of beating themselves constantly. So the Reds my have something fun going on and cooking. But to Welsh's point, when you have big time stars coming your other way, for in a redraft league, for Lied de la Cruise, it's something you really consider and I take the tires on what the value is because it might surprise you.
Speaker 2: And the big thing is more like when you get one of those offers where you look around and you're like, I have to do this right, Like that's the type of offer, not a should I do this type of trade because you guys will and it's all cool. I love seeing all your offers and stuff like that. You guys send it out, and you send out and you're like, hey, what do you think about this? I bet you I don't like it. But if you're like, I have to do this right, that's probably the type of trade that you want to be looking at for. I just think you might be able to bolster your team rest of season in multiple spots. But this isn't about getting like Diroistrata and this is about getting a lead of This is.
Speaker 1: About getting top tier, first second round talent guys. And if that's the case, then you make that trade. But you know the other point about Della Kruze will move on to other things too. There's been a lot of time on this, but it does you know, it does beg to recall to everybody out there that there's going to be adjustment periods, that they're going to find holes. He's a kid, you know, they're going to find some of the deficiencies in this game.
Speaker 2: And they're going thirty percent striker exact five games striking out theseils.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: I hate it. I hate it because I know he's exciting. I've been excited. I'm still excited. It's just the only reason that's pushed it is the amount of insane trades that are going the way, and this is one of the few. In the last thing, there's one of the few things and guys that you've seen that their value has peaked closely off of the call up. The call up is usually the big time. Everyone gets excited. That's the best trade point. But it's gone to two extra levels with that Homer and the stolen bases, and I'm the fastest man on the planet. Just give her a peak and then don't be afraid to, you know, reject when they send stupid offers. Move on and keep your elly right and you know, home you're happy, yes, Ja, so layer went.
Speaker 1: I'm happy. Two more home for him. I keep saying to trade him, though I don't care, like this is another guy too. I just say, trade Hore Solaier. The bottoms dropping out. At some point he might keep this up all the way of the All Star Break, but I'm telling you, at some point, it's got to give James.
Speaker 2: Bieber number one hitter. By the way against lefties, I've been I was looking last night in the betting side of this. You can, you know, go look at splits verses, and I was looking at I'm gonna just pull it up just real quick and we can move on. I thought, from a homer perspective, he has the Yeah, he's tied with him and Freddy Freeman of the most homers against lefties on the year. He's hitting three thirty three with nine homers against lefties. It is him, Freddy Freeman, And you know what I know, it's weird. Kyle Schwarber, two lefties. Two of the three are lefties against lefty crime with powers Schwarber.
Speaker 1: By the way, Schwarbur's so hot he blew up that road on I ninety five. We're outside of Philadelphia, That's how hot the Schwarbs is right now. Shane Bieber also hot. He is now five and three after seven shutout innings nine strikeouts in that contest. He is now a three two nine ERA. All right, so let's pick a spot here for Shamee the other one. Shane, what do you mean one?
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to do a trade. Would you want this guy or Shane Bieber the other guy? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I know that for trading him prediction instead? Where Shane Bieber July thirty first.
Speaker 2: Oh, are you giving the options or we're just speaking?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm giving you all the options.
Speaker 2: You know, who could use him? A team like the Diamondbacks. The Diamondbacks rotation has got some questions in bullpen. I think the Reds, if they wanted to compete, should be aggressive. The Mariners would make a ton of sense. Now, well, those are three teams that pop, But I think anybody the reason, by the way the Reds is the Guardians in Red share a complex and sometimes there's inner trade working. That's easy on that front, but I don't know. I think the Mariners and Diamondbacks are two.
Speaker 1: It's no different than your fantasy league in that regard everybody like you have relationships with people in your league. That in your league, and you're going to make trades with those people because you communicate better with them most of the time. So that's one of the things people think that that's an overrated that it is not. It happens after you know, all those games, they go out, they have dinner together, they hit the bar and stuff like that, they go play golf together. It's easier to make deals with those people. Jaj Jackson, by the way, has a great question here. We got to get this one in. I got an offer of Jordan for Dela Cruz with Jorden being out for four to six weeks. This is a good idea or bad idea. I say a bad idea. For four to six weeks is a long time at this juncture in the season. If it was two to three maybe, but four to six again, if it's on that longer time frame and he has a reinjury or something like, that's always possible. I don't know, Welsh, this is a tough sell for me. I'd love to get Alvarez, but I don't know. What do you think?
Speaker 2: I say, no, nah, I'm nah, Like I love the idea. This is exactly what I'm talking about again, trying to reiterate one last time, like it's not about showing good.
Speaker 1: But this is such a negative attachment because I just don't want to for six weeks and nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't want like what if something happens, like I don't want something to rehappen. I mean, this is you could do much better than that, dude. Elly went for nine to ninety five of one thousand fab budget this week on average around four hundred. When people don't have money left, they spent every dollar they could. In NBC, it's a hot name. Jordan is fun, but six weeks of injured time that don't That don't do it for me. And he was injured prior to the season. You remember his I got value on him because he was injured. He's injured again, so you know what more and more, No, sir, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: He was still available in any league this past weekend. I don't even well.
Speaker 2: If he wasn't drafted in n FBC, he had to be put back in the pool like my NFBC league. He was drafted and then cut and I got him two weeks ago for forty bucks. But now he was thrown into the pool and people were just unloading every single dollar that they had, just crazy money on Ellie.
Speaker 1: Well, it means what you should do. Let's take a quick break in the action to tell you about Fanimal. I love live events, but I hate buying tickets the hidden fees they suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even there to be there with you at the event, and customer service is terrible, and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered fanimal and Fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and Major League Baseball. And plus there's no fees. The price you see is actually the price you pay. What a concept. You heard it here first. Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets. And we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up fronting a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed, and if they flake, I'm stuck with the whole bill. But Fnimal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag and you don't have to commit until your friends do. So just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends. And when you join your group, everyone gets stared separately and your tickets are secured, so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group. Catching baby. So fanomal it has an amazing customer service to don't take my word for it. Check out their hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. The next time you need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fnimal app and use the promo code fanimal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Check out fanimal and experience more and now back to the action. Corbyn Carrol's also crazy three for five with a double, a triple scored twice. I mean he also works at the flower shop. He's unbelievable. Corey seeger over the weekend to have a five for five game with a homer, a double four uri. So he is back with the vengeance and the Texas Rangers is still at the top of that NL West Baby, and I think, dare I say the Astros are in trouble right now. They don't have one player on their roster with an OPS over eight hundred not named your Don Alvarez, you were actually a Tucker, Not Josel Tuvey, not made Alex Bregman, none of those guys. This is a problem for them. And with the two guys out of the back of the rotation right now, I think the Astros are in a bind for the next six weeks. This is gonna be a real interesting.
Speaker 2: Test, another great place for Bieber if they wanted to make a move and they wanted to push that, I think that'd be great. You were on this a couple of weeks ago that this was a really sneaky team to in the betting world if you guys like to do any like that, like to kind of attack the Astros, And you were completely right, and even with jord On at the time, and now it looks so so much worse. Yeah, they're in trouble. They don't have a ton of offensive help and the miners, justin Durden, I've kind of talked about a couple of times that's about it, so I also don't know really how they make the moves. They've got some lower end guys. I don't know how they would make that move for a guy like Bieber. But that's also probably not everything they need. We're talking about their offense. It's not just their pitching and Lanceome Colors never going. They are in some trouble.
Speaker 1: They are, and Texas is really good. More to come on that a little bit later. We're gonna have some more Texas conversations.
Speaker 2: All these and Carol con it just makes me so happy. I love Carroll's tweet. I love when you guys tweet at me about cork. Ah. It makes my heart just flutter.
Speaker 1: And it's like the bridge it just swells gross two sizes every single time like this.
Speaker 2: It's like this on Sunday, I see some mean comment and then everyone's like Corbeck, Carrol, Wells, Corbouck, Carrol. Then it just raises and I'm just I'm like a who I'm no longer well.
Speaker 1: I mean, in all fairness, we were holding hands on the Corbyn Carrol thing. We were all very excited about Carol here. Uh and you know what, it feels good because the thing that I'm most pleased if we're going to pat ourselves in the back, and we will for a second here and then we'll move on. Is the power, because all those morons kept saying you would hit for power. It's like when people told me Francisco Lindor wouldn't hit for power, and or Hell's Ael Twovey wouldn't have for powers, Like what are you watching? Of course they can hit for power just because they're smaller guys. That's such a stupid The only all.
Speaker 2: I'm sad about. I talked about it for almost a year and I never did it was I wanted to do a comp back when Carrol was in the miners. I wanted to look at Mookie Betts versus Corbyn Crow because that was the comp I was throwing out there to when you want to look at like body size and contact, and I felt like that was always the right level. And then it looks like that is exactly the point, That is exactly right Welsh. His hair grows three sizes when he hears about Corbyck Carroll.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, let's do the rookie lookie, Gunny Henderson, our little Gunny, all grown up, Gunnar Henderson three for five, three run homer starting to pull himself out of it. Guess what, our boy, Edward Julian is back up again. Uh, you know, I just feel bad for the guy because you know, this is the kind of player you just need to leave him alone and let him play for a season. I think you'll figure it out. But it's like.
Speaker 2: He's like the what was it the Edward Olivaris from last year where he just he would come up and come down. He's been sent down more than any other player, by the way, Ilo is.
Speaker 1: Out again as we all said he would be. I mean, it was just crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm very much in on Gunner's rebound. This was I definitely have you know, hand up. I would say I absolutely at points said like you could cut Gunner, but if you listen, also said like I don't want to, Like you know, the balance is gonna happen, but it is tough to battle through two months. Like godspeed to anybody that was able to roster and manage two months of that garbage that he had. But like, this turnaround is real so much so he may or may not be in my conversation in the trade video because he's had four homers. In June. So far he is pulling the ball stronger, making better contact, and that strikeout rate which was over thirty percent twenty percent over the last couple of weeks, so I mean he has really bounced back. Gunner Henderson is a definite buy right now. I am in.
Speaker 1: Honestly this too. I see a lot of people talking about Rookie of the Year for Corbyn Carroll and Elie de la Cruz now starting to rock it up also MVP yes and the Corban Carroll MVP talk. I mean we can we can push pause on that. I mean, they've got a long way to go before that becomes interesting to me. Yeah, I'll think it's investable quite yet. But if Elie de la Cruz has a really good month and that number on Carol comes back, bet the Carroll number again, don't bet the l de la Cruz number. That's how you go and do this.
Speaker 2: Didn't We talk about this last week? Like two days into Ellie being up, Ellie had moved to like three and a half to one, which was so silly. This weekend happened, and Carol is aggressive under money. He's aggressive like minus money.
Speaker 1: Right now right here. Freddy Dinger I've already invested in this, Freddy. Uh, there's a special going on. I know FD has it Rookie of the Year for Carol and Zach Gallon cy Young plus three eighty. I did that about two weeks ago. It was a higher number. I think that.
Speaker 2: Allen's going through a thing. Bagman texts me this yesterday. He's like, something's going on with Gallen is going through a little bit of a thing right now. I believe in him long term.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's so funny Anny for both of them.
Speaker 1: It's a good it's a good number. Jo Adell got sent back to Triple A, as you predicted. So Renfro came back, Joe Adell goes down. But look at least he made an impact of positive experience. I do think jo Adell might still contribute this year at some point, not for the Angels.
Speaker 2: The Triple to the the Bees.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Lady, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can get traded, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think I could see that. Also, we got to talk about this because over the weekend, Dodgers prospect Emtt Sheehan got promoted from Double A to Triple A. Right now, the twenty three year old has a one eight six e ra a Welsh eighty eight strikeouts and fifty three innings and twenty three walks. He is getting real close to promotion time. He's gonna be in the Waiver Wire video this week. Spoiler alert. I picked him up weeks ago, just dashed him for a buck on my bench, and that's a keeper situation where you can keep eight people too on salaries. So if he comes up and he performs, he's a buck pitcher. Next year he could be really good.
Speaker 2: He's been one of my favorites all year. If you guys have heard me, I don't know if I've talked about him here on you have highest K percentage in the minor leagues K minus walk percentage is there. He has been a freaking monster and how he has pounded the zone. And you look at that team with the struggles they've had with like Groove and Stone that I think they're just setting him to get up there. You know that AFL prep is one of those things that can push these guys up coming and Landon Nac too also got called up. Dodgers just have a plethora of great arms. But Emmett Shehan is the next big strikeout guy. So he comes up. I I agree with you. If he's up, I want him. So if you have the wherewithal to like make a preemptive ad, I'm all about Sheahan, but I do think they're gonna want like a couple starts out of him and.
Speaker 1: He sounds like an old timey sheriff from one of those Hello Chef, I'm sheriff. She hand, she hands the name you boys don't call no trouble in this town.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met an emmett u? No, I've never met an emmett It's a very and it's not spelled like emittt Smith either. There's the ease in it, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go. Andresamenez was pulled from Sunday's game left leg tightness, so he can't catch a break this year. Alec Bohm was activated Brandon Belt didn't take you know, too long of the season for him to have something tightness in his left ham strink keeping out on that. Speaking of legs, Loy Amenez didn't see him all weekend. Terrible. The worst we'll see if he's back this week. Royal's put Vinnie Pasquentino on the ten day IL with a right shoulder instability. That doesn't sound good at all Welsh.
Speaker 2: That sounds really instability in general.
Speaker 1: And also this one's really depressing. I hate to beat a bummer here, but the White Sox put Liam Hendricks on the fifteen day IL with right elbow inflammation. So that's just this just sucks because he fought his way back from the cancer and then came back and now the enbl inflammation. So hopefully he's okay. It's just a it's something they could treat with medication, and that's not something worse, because that would just be horrible. Andrew McCutchen, though, on a good note, did get his two thousandth career hit. Congratulations to him. Andrew McCutchen hall of Famer? I say no, what say you?
Speaker 2: M probably, but I don't replay. I think I have a gauge anymore of like what is hall of Fame? Like just in all sports, like players they're like this, this guy's a Hall of Fame? Like really, was he a hall I don't know so now.
Speaker 1: I, by the way, knows a bunch of Emmitt's apparently, so it's a Midwestern thing. And speaking of Wonky's friends, I want everybody out there to know, go hit up the Wonky Penguin on the Twitter machine. She's got to go fund me up for her dear friend of hers. I contributed to it. I encourage all of you if you give five bucks, ten bucks, just something. A friend of her is going through a lot right now, a stage four cancer among some other things too. So if you can, you help out the Peanuts and Crackers act. You're all good people. We know y'are. So if you want to again, go follow her on Twitter. The gofund me is there if you want. I think we're gonna post it in the YouTube video here the comments below. I think it'll pin Mike Mayer is good for something he could do that.
Speaker 2: Did she tweeted that out or did you retweet that?
Speaker 1: I don't think I retweeted it, so you can find it on my timeline. All those all those good things do two nice things. Three up and three down. Blake Snell. The turnaround for Blake Snell the last couple of weeks unbelievable. Like he is the worst. I hate him, I hate him him. I know he does want to live like this well, twelve straightdown, so I know, no, I don't want to do all this. I don't know. Tario Estrada very good for him, he had a pair of homers and zach Neto hod a multi homer game on Sunday. Three down, you're ready for the three down? Alvid Bayez Oh for four three ks, he's down to two seventeen at the batting average apartment. Alex Bregman Oh for four to three ks, he's down to two forty six. Gossman, Gallon, and Gilbert the three G's all give up five or more earned runs yesterday too, so not the best day for them. So it's time to turn the page from the weekend to today, and we always like to do that with a little prize picking. So sign up today for Prize Picks, download the app, use that promo code Prize Picks, and you get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred bucks. I'm sorry, the promo code is leading off, not prize Picks. That's stupid, Joe, You're an idiot. What's wrong with you? Why do you say stupid things? It's Monday? Still kind of getting back on track here leading off, that's the promo code one word leading off, all on caps right now in front of my face, Welsh pick some prizes.
Speaker 2: Sign up for leading off, use the promo code.
Speaker 1: For leading off with the promo code leading off, and you can get one hundred percent of leading off up to one hundred dollars of leading off sixty nine percent.
Speaker 2: There you go. All right, we're starting the week off with a hater's ball.
Speaker 1: I oh good. I like we should.
Speaker 2: Probably start the week off on a positive note, but I ain't doing that on a Monday because it's a Monday. So we are going straight up hater's ball today. What does that mean? It's three underpicks. We're going against it. So for your haters ball today, we are going with James Kaprillion strikeouts four and a half under. I think he's gone over five or hit five only a couple times this year and he's going up against the Rays. That's not going to be pretty. So we're going under strikeouts on Kaprillion pro far, assuming he plays. That's always a tricky thing. Is nice, And as love much as we love price picks, they give us all these good ops. Sometimes we don't have the roster set, so bear with it. We're going with Profar hit run RBI one and a half under and Brandon Marsh hit run RBI one and a half under, going up against a lefty and Tommy Henry so kaprillion under Profar under Marsh under Hater's ball hate hate hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it off. I'm wearing my tailor Swift shirt today.
Speaker 2: By the way, let's see it.
Speaker 1: I noticed it the tailor. Let's go. Let's go all right, So for me, I'm gonna go the other end. We're gonna go for the exciting upside things, and we're gonna take a bunch of guys who can get your points. Here on the fantasy side, Corby Carrol nine points hit her fantasy score over Trey Turners seven and a half, seven and a half over. So let's stay in that same game, and Louise a Rise. We can't be stopped just despite Welsh seven point five because two to three hits today. I'm sure he's a wonderful guy. I bet he has an incredible manners. I bet he always leaves twenty five percent tip. Louis a Rise player, all right, So I'm gonna keep this simple today from the wagering standpoint. Okay, we did a segment on Sunday on Sportscard about splits. Some incredible splits this year, the Zach Efflin splits. He's seven and zero at home right, forty three strikeouts in forty three innings, got a point eight whip at home. John Gray on the road has been great. And then there's Adeleas Garcia, whose splits were really fascinating because on the road this year he's hitting two thirty five with a six eighty ops. At home this year he's hitting three twelve with a six fifty one slucking percentage and at ten to twenty ops. And wouldn't you know it, Well, she's at home today. There's a lot of ways to make money with Atalyas Garcia. You could do the home run money line Parlane, where you put the Rangers winning and Adelea's hitting a home run. You get four to one on that. Four thirty are the odds you're getting on that. Or you can even throw in as well. You can't put all this together, you can do them separately. At least Garcia to hit a home run, hit the first run of the game today, for five bucks, you win fifty. I mean, come on, that's a fun little wager.
Speaker 2: One again, is what was it not a home run?
Speaker 1: It's at at least Garcia to hit the first home run of this game. So if he hits a home run, like I'm saying, he's going to hit a home run today, and I'm all in on it. So I'm all in on all the props. You know, the the over on the RBI, the total basis, blah blah blah blah blah. But you could also bet him to hit the first home run of the game if he gets up with the first inning goes yard boom. At least Garcia gets you five to one. We gotta throw five bucks on that bad boy and say, you know you're you're happy, You're happy, lad, you know, actually ten to one? What am I saying? It's almost ten to one plus eight fifty you're getting on that one. It's a nice little I mean, come on, let's go. Hey, you throw ten spot on there. Next thing. You know, you just paid your cell phone bill for them.
Speaker 2: We better know what your home run call is already now off of that Oh.
Speaker 1: We know what it is. We all know what it is. And Ethan's off this week, so no home run board for a couple of days, and we've got Pater in the week. So Welsh, I'm sure probably maybe a good thing. But what also is always a great thing is so rare. You can go get your Li de la Cruz cards again. Fancypros dot Com slash collect go sign up for free today, and of course it's fancy Baseball. It's cards. You know this already. You listen to the show every day. If you haven't tried it, go give it a shot. Check it out. This is a fun time, especially if you had a lot of injuries and you're throwing your hands up in your leagues. Here's a fun way to like interact with fantasy baseball in a different way. And then of course Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. You can join that as well. For the DFS slate today, it's very tiny, tiny kind of investments. I don't love today. For betting. We'll get to Welsh's bets too. I always skip his bets. I always do that. I just want to talk about so rare. That's my problem. Logan web at ten point six zach efline a ten point eight same line up, just one with one pitcher, one with the other pitcher. See which works better? Atlanta, Boston Angels, Texas. That's what I'm looking for the offense today. Hunter Renfros two point eight, coming back, just had a kid, Well he did, and his wife did. I think he got some magic in the bat there. Casey Schmidt two point eight and Luisa Rise Welsh's favorite at two point nine. Welsh, what do you have on the betting side today?
Speaker 2: All right, on the betting side, A couple plays that I'm throwing out there. I got Tommy Henry strikeouts under. It's actually a dangerous play because the Phillies strikeout the most against lefties in all of baseball. But Tommy Henry is not the biggest big strikeout guy, and I just don't trust him. I think he's gonna get got today. I love Tampa Bay. I don't even know what this line has pushed up to that when I caught it last night, Tampa Bay minus one and a half was one forty, and then within a ten minute span it moved up to one fifty five. But I love Tampa Bay today, and I put together a little hits parlay. But what I did was a hate and a plus. I went with Brian de la Cruz hits under one and a half, That's what it was on DK. So I took the under one and a half hits and the over one hit for Corbyn Carroll. That got me even money. So under day La Cruz over Carol. Those are a couple of my plays today, Joe, before we talk about the home run board, which you are clearly going to take it OLiS Garcia or you're ridiculous if you don't.
Speaker 1: You have clearly taking out a last Garcia today. So there you goes, so well, shure are you taking?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Josh Low. I'm gonna go with Low on the the you know, the lefty split matchup kind of. I really kind of like all these rays here and maybe I'm picking on the a's too much, but I will go with Josh Low for my home run day.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as picking on the a's too much. I don't think there's any no, I don't think that exists at this point. They are historically bad. I feel I feel bad for the guys, like, I mean, we're getting paid to play major League baseball, but still like that's just such a negative daily environment to be in.
Speaker 2: It's the most like movie major league that is out there. I think, like it's just they're not going to make the playoffs or anything, so they don't have a Rick Vaughan though they don't have any they have a story, Ruiz, it's no.
Speaker 1: They've got They've got no Ricky Vaughan. They've got no uh no Tom Berenger, no Wesley Snipes, none of those guys. It's just they got really amazing. Yeah, just was. I bet Wesley Snipes could get up there, and I think he could play a whole game for he keeps himself in good shape. Now, you know, I want to see Charlie.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Wesley Snipes owes more in federal taxes than the payroll of the A's currently.
Speaker 1: I think he settled all those debts. I think that I think doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: I think he's in the new Expendables too. It's all you see Expendables four trailer release.
Speaker 1: I have never seen any of the Expendables movies. Are they worth seeing? Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean they look I mean, do you like stupid action?
Speaker 1: I do, but like it seems so stupid that I'm kind of like, it's.
Speaker 2: Pretty stupid, but like Jason Statham and I don't know. I think it's in the.
Speaker 1: Subject and one of our bald brothers and icons.
Speaker 2: Yes, what's great is cameos. I think that movie is good for cameos when actions star cameos pop in and there's a couple in the first two that you're just like, yeah, let's go. But at the end of the day, it's like all your childhood heroes are like sixty five, and we're trying to justify that. They're just you know, they're pulling twenty five year olds and they're just blowing up half the world and you're just like.
Speaker 1: All right, oh, you know. What I did see this weekend though, was Air, which was very good. If you haven't seen that, with Matt Damon and Ben Affleck playing Phil Knight the real thirty for thirty, I highly recommend watching too because Sonny Vaccaro was a character. I wish Matt Damon had tried to do a little bit more sunny Vacaro character in there, but it was very good. Bateman was good in it. Everybody was really good. Good story.
Speaker 2: By all this, I saw your Renfield movie. I watched Renfield.
Speaker 1: Oh, how was it was good? It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: It was, it was pretty I mean, Nick Cage is phenomenal, all that Nick Cage talk.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, it's.
Speaker 2: Not as good as you're gonna want it to be though, Nick Cage, my fear. Everything else is kind of mad man.
Speaker 1: It's my fear. Don't worry, don't fear. Anybody will be back tomorrow again to do it all. Thanks for hanging out with us. Hope you had a good weekends. Back to work all right, So get in there, go set your lineups, go set your rotations, go invest in at least Garcia, and tomorrow we'll come back and make some more money. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Gives good bye.