Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna put my sweatshirt on so it looks like I'm wearing something different.
Speaker 2: It doesn't do anything. Scott Why I don't want people to everybody knows. Everybody knows Scott all chat last week, it's like just calm a town.
Speaker 1: Welcome to serial Killers. Today is Monday, November twenty first.
Speaker 2: It's not a special day or anything. It's just a twenty first Thanksgiving. This week it is the week of Thanksgiving. Gobble, I'm getting a haircut today and Sawyer is also getting groomed. Did you like that, my turkey? No, you want me to do it again? No, gobble.
Speaker 1: Turkeys don't say gobble. I don't know where that came from. They don't say gobble.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: It sounds something like that, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Gobble, google gobble gobble.
Speaker 1: Great, you sound like that sales girl that works here. What anyway, thank you for listening to serial Killers. Here we are, We're gonna eat some cereal. Yay, you got the new one.
Speaker 2: That we talked about Pandora Flakes did Okay? I guess I'll just get him out then. I love when you just get so feisty over nothing. I did not right, Well, you want those Pandora flakes? Hey, hey, big.
Speaker 1: Boy, I did not do any research on these, so I don't know. I'm guessing it's a game, right, Avatar.
Speaker 2: It's a game. No, it's a movie. Oh, it's a movie. Yeah, Pandora is a movie. All right.
Speaker 1: So here's Tony there, all pissed off wearing his blue What are you doing, I'm just texting. So frosted flakes is covered up with the word Pandora flakes, blueberry flavored, blue moons.
Speaker 2: Blue moons. I can't that's hysterical.
Speaker 1: It can explain the movie to me. Okay, I know Avatar is a movie.
Speaker 2: Avatar is literally the highest grosing movie of all times. So that's all time, yes, all time? Yes, really yes, never saw it. That's the thing. This is what's hysterical about it. It came out in two thousand and nine and it was a James Cameron movie. It was huge. It revolutionized three D technology. But then they were James Cameron was like, I have forty two sequels coming never happened ten years later or eleven. Now at this point the sequels finally coming out. But what's funny about it is that it is literally the highest grossing movie of all time. But nobody knows a damn thing about Avatar. No, it's Sigourney Weaver.
Speaker 1: Who saw it like anime kids who saw it?
Speaker 2: Anime kids? I am done, ore you deceased, I'm deceased. No, it's it's yeah. And so now this new one is gonna be good. And there's a whole theme park land in Disney World.
Speaker 1: Discover how you can help protect our planets, starting with Breath the Nave.
Speaker 2: So the Nave are the blue people, and they have blue tails, and they plug the blue tails into things and they can.
Speaker 1: So the blueberry balls are representing the.
Speaker 2: Blue sp or just Pandora. Yeah, yeah, the Nave Nave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a girl in my grade name Navi.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. Yeah, all right, I think they're good. Okay, but it's gonna be interesting because if this movie fails really big, then everyone's gonna be like, he already filmed the next two back to back. What's it called Avatar Pandora? No, so the new first one is called the Avatar, This second one is called Avatar The Way of Water, And now nobody knows what the third one is called. But he has it's coming out in another two years. I tell you what. It's called a whole rip the bag because they glued it bad. A hole ripped the bag. Yeah okay, Oh well yeah, because it's ripped. Now, let's see what the smells like. It hasn't they just put crunchberries in this. It's got a really nice blueberry flavor. I mean, it's got to be artificial. This is just a crunchberry. You can't fool me.
Speaker 1: Naturally flavored with other natural flavors, Pandora flakes of corn with blueberry flavored blue moons? What are you looking for?
Speaker 2: I can't hear the word blue moon and not laugh. Are you looking for crunchberry? Yeah? It's it's it's only we only have the big ones. Would you like whole milk? What is what is crunchberries? Crunchberry is quaker? Oh okay, got it. That's why these can't be that black tape.
Speaker 1: Let's have whole milk. It goes along with the sugar.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. Why I don't want the whole milk? I guess I had it for breakfast this morning? And what did I eat this morning? Oh? You had blueberry cereal for breakfast you have that you had Quaker blueberry puffed gril. Let it be known, folks, I gave that a really good review and I ate it this morning for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Here, I'm gonna let it simmer, just for a second.
Speaker 2: Simmer.
Speaker 1: It smells very blueberry. It's a weird combination.
Speaker 2: Well, I like it. It tastes like blueberry. Wow. Right, hmm. You know, I don't think you need the frosted flakes. Yeah, but no, but just a blueberry would just be too much. I think the frosted flake already doesn't add a thing. You couldn't just eat just the blueberry things. Try it? Hey, I got a spoon of just blueberry things. Blue Moon? Why does that make you laugh? It's an inside joke with a couple of my friends.
Speaker 1: Oh that somebody ordered Tommy and Gina.
Speaker 2: Tommy is a part of that. Yes, But and our friend Nick, he ordered a blue Moon once, but now I just make fun of him for how he said it. Let me try this. I like the blueberry as is. I'm giving it four balls. I like it. It's sweet. I mean, it's sweet as hell, but it's a nice combination, and the milk is blue. What's interesting is that you really did you? You had the blueberry pieces by itself, Yeah, I liked it. It's bland, But then when you have it with the frosted flakes, it really brings something out, and I'm confused as to how that is.
Speaker 1: I don't think I need tacos now, Okay, we're driving you home.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's good for give the street balls on the boom. Okay, it's interesting. It's not terrible. No, I really like it. I mean, look, I'm not a massive frosted flakes guy. No, I don't love frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: Frosted flakes of any kind and except chocolate, would never even my go to Cereal.
Speaker 2: Love frosted flakes. Love them, love them, love them. You're do so good? Okay, so I guess maybe go see Avatar The Way of Water when it comes out.
Speaker 1: I mean, they make so much money. Why would you.
Speaker 2: Well, if this one bombs, it'll be really funny. But they're pretty good. Yeah, there a decent Tony looks like a dick on this box. I'll look at him. He's he's like, he's a little too smug. He's plotting. I got a sponsorship deal. A sponsorship deal's lucky. The Elf. He's up to something, Lucky the Elf, Lucky the Leprechaun. Yes, stupid idiot, all right, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. I think it's if we've gone off a cliff. Do you think where's all the features? Where's everything? Get your hair? Your LiF's out of my lap? You never sent me anything. You have never sent me a single thing. Where's the cereal graveyard? Did you prepare that? We don't even start the show. We don't need.
Speaker 3: To crush I literally can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. It's the same theme songs every single week.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting for our wonderful listeners to make us a new one.
Speaker 2: We'll play it. I don't need to play it. I don't care what it says. We'll play it. We'll play it. Just send it to us. Really could be garbage. It could be your kids farting in a tub, as long as it's I don't want to play kids farting in a tub.
Speaker 1: If they if they fart cereal, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Please let's do what is this? What? It's time for another round of Scott hate Everything I forgot? We had that, yeah, because I put that in, because I was I was able to upload it myself. I'm gonna play this Serial Killers listener request. And it's not so much of a request, but it did get sent into us by a listener. Again, I'm a giant dick because I did not write the name on the bag. I know that she sent something else along with it that we did already, So we did give her a shout, but a shout. We gave her a shout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And here's also what was in there. Food Club is a brand that supplies store local store chains. So it's not quite the store brand because you can get them in multiple supermarkets, but it's like the stores.
Speaker 2: They make it their own. If I was a ghost, I'd hope to haunt you like this. You already haunt me. I haunt you already, Okay, So then I'll just stay here like this. That's so this is food Club. Oooo, Scott, I'm going too long island? Great? So this is food Club. God, that's cereal you bought? Wasn't on se Coco Loco? Get out from under there, dude, what did you do? So this is cocoa loco from Food Club.
Speaker 1: I guess it's uh, you know, coco puffs?
Speaker 2: Ish right? You wasted all that cereal. Make them wild about breakfast with food club. Coco Loco. It's chocolate, real cocoa taste. Is the most delicious way to start your busy, crazy day. It's gonna make good milk. I can smell the chocolate. Will make delicious chocolate milk. Are you even speaking like language? Yeah? I smell. It has good smell. I could tell good milk. Good milk will come from chocolate flake. Are you like making fun of somebody that's you, that's me? Yeah, you don't. Sometimes you do that. Your inflection just it changes, and I don't know what that's from.
Speaker 1: I sound like I have some weird European accent.
Speaker 2: No, it's just your sentence structure sounds like it. Coco locos. It smells very, very chocolatey. What do I do with this giant bag of cocoa? Locus is a natural or artificially flavored Andrew, what does it say? Sweetened corn cereal made with real cocoa? Cool? Can you put this someplace? Just drop it down there? Okay, m oh, this does not smell good. It smells good, it doesn't taste that right, Okay, changes the milk quickly. Yeah, I mean it's it's it's good in a weird kind of way, but it's also like a little medicine. It's kind of odd. The milk is good, though, but it's probably because we're using whole milk. I can only give it two bowls in a spoon. Yeah, it's decent, but it's no no coco. Mmmmmmm two two in a spoon. Me, you're copied, mm hmm. Fun. It's not that good. It has a Stevia type of taste.
Speaker 1: It really does, which is strange because there's definitely no in here. This is full of sugar all the time. Other crumbs inside.
Speaker 2: The box now they're probably I don't want the stupid man box to get injured. Really, yeah, because you like the stupid man box. I do. We'll be back right off of this where is it? You literally passed the one that said commercial here's the green one and I can't see. I don't know my my glasses, my glasses. What do you hit this? We'll be where is it? I did it.
Speaker 1: Right after this. Hope you come back.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Edward back.
Speaker 1: So a few weeks ago, our friend Sam was I don't know. I think she was in Sidona. Why are we not doing this with Sam because we had a fight about this one.
Speaker 2: She was in Sidona for We're really doing a cereal Sam supplied us without Sam.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to eat this. She's very she's fruity. What do you call her, she's like veggie all that stuff. She doesn't want to eat the stuff. What she's healthy, that's not even close. You're just doing it without her, and I don't think we should do this one.
Speaker 2: Why let's wait for Sam. Sam doesn't want to do it. Yes she does.
Speaker 1: She said she wants to come in and do it. I fine, you don't have to call her and get all angry. Well wait, I'll do it to call her and get all angry.
Speaker 2: I have another one lined up. It's fine, it's fine, Andrew. She's not gonna answer, but I'll at least try. Her voicemail is also very funny. Have you ever heard her voicemail? It doesn't sound like her. Hey, guys, it's Sammy, that's what. That's what it sounds like. She's not going to answer. Okay, she hates me. No, No, what this either? No? All right? That looks disgusting. It's gonna play wait here it is Hey, guys, Sammy. Hey, guys, you've reached Sammy calls her Sammy. Your voicemail is hysterical too. Hey, this is Scott hey Bay from Alvis Dorant at the Baltic Show. Can't reach shut the ball, but please leave your voice melt and I'll get back to a SOT as possible.
Speaker 1: I don't like I don't believe I say Elvis Durand in the morning show.
Speaker 2: No you do, no, No, let's call you. Then send me straight to voicemail. It's I think it's the programming promotions a Pom Hunters. No, you say it in the morning show. I have to change that voicemail. I hate voice first of all. Who leaves don't leave voicemails anymore. You don't leave voicemails. My parents. Old people leave to voice. Send me a voicemail. Old people leave voicemail. Send me there. Old people leave voicemail. Hello, you can't answer the phone. Can you unlock your phone? It's not locked. I can't not answer. Double click the side. Hey, it's Scott, producer for Elvis duran in the morning show.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, I don't say that. I didn't change that.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't say that. No, I think I say I'm the ZE one hundred promotion manager. I used to you know. Now it's hey, it's Scott a babe.
Speaker 1: I just want to have nothing. Why can't I just say you've raised five, one six, That's what I want. I don't want the voice of thing anymore.
Speaker 2: Well you could just stop that then, going to get rid of your greeting. What is this? I don't even know what I'm Oh, yeah, I didn't even say it. This is Kroger Shining Stars. It's fake Lucky Charms.
Speaker 1: Another one of our wonderful listeners sent it to us, and I neglected to write their name on the box.
Speaker 2: But again, I love the marshmallows in this. They're so fun.
Speaker 1: I did mention them a couple of weeks ago because they sent something else cool.
Speaker 2: Well thanks Kroger's Shining Stars. So they're little star pieces and person.
Speaker 1: We've had fake Lucky Charms before, and they always have random, weird little shapes like this is a rocket ship that looks like a candy corn and a globe that looks like a gumball machine and a star. Yeah, but you know what, usually can't go wrong.
Speaker 2: Here we go mm hmm. Delish. Wow, Wow, wow, wow. I may actually give it five Yeah, I might. I might. Oh that is delicious. Yeah, that's a really good Lucky Charms knockoff five balls. I'm gonna do the same. What's up, Kroger. Yeah, this one's deep delicious. I love that it has a theme. Maybe Newman can check this for us. But I don't believe that any other fake Lucky Charms ever got five balls. I could be wrong, I don't think so. We did an entire episode of fake Lucky Charms a year or two ago. We had like six or seven different fake Lucky Charms, but we haven't done this one. And they are delicious. Yeah, Like everything about it is just they did a great job.
Speaker 1: So if you have a Kroger near you, this box probably costs like one third of the price of an actual box of regular Lucky Charms. You may buy the generic at Kroger giving you permission.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, right, just ones. You need a button and where it would go? Ding ding ding ding ding ding m Serial killers approved and a stamper who uses stampers I do for when I notorized things, notoriz things. Well, I feel like I'm gonna play this really quick and then we can end the show.
Speaker 1: We should have some some sort of like bowl sound effect that we can do one, two, three, four five, Right we're doing Can.
Speaker 2: You hold this? That's an ad? That's an ad? Oh what am I doing? Hold that?
Speaker 1: I don't think I have to have lunch anymore? Really, I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, there's.
Speaker 1: A recipe on the back for Shining Star cookies.
Speaker 2: Let's see what this sounds like. What is this all? Rise for our newest member of the Hall of Fame Star Wars Croakers Shining Stars with Marshmallows. Inducted into the Cereal Hall of Fame. That's our most that's our most exclusive club for cereals that get five balls for most of us. Yeah, well them to the Cereal Hall of Fame. Kroger Shining Stars with Marshmallows.
Speaker 1: How many cereals are in that Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: I think this becomes let me check?
Speaker 1: Is there a way for us to check that? If we needed to?
Speaker 2: I could right now? Oh?
Speaker 1: So you do something else and the sound goes off.
Speaker 2: Well, because sometimes on YouTube, do you notice YouTube sometimes plays without like you can exit? Oh, this is our what are you doing? Oh? Funny enough, the first Cereal inducted was Like Charms actual Lucky Charms, and the last Cereal inducted was Lucky Charms with Magic Gems in August. So I don't think we've ever actually inducted before. No, this is our first one. So this is our ceremony. But Shining Stars with marshmallows from Croker. Thank you all. I don't know this music I don't think is right.
Speaker 1: We need fan ferial Cereal, we need fanfare, but not that well.
Speaker 2: You could do this in the background. Oh my god, is that Cereal? The Shining Stars? Okay, thank you for listening to Serial Killers, look at it and all its glory.
Speaker 1: We'll see you Wednesday with maybe with a ball chat. I don't know if we're gonna do one or not. It's the day before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: We'll be fine. This is a Monday when we're recording. We got four other days to record.
Speaker 1: With Thanksgiving Eve. I'm not sure if we can be.
Speaker 2: Here, Scott, We're gonna be fine, all right. You know that this is like a full week before it's even Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I know, but I have so much going on, I know, very busy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I also don't have any more new Cereals. Okay, somebody better send us something.
Speaker 2: Before we move. We'll figure something out.
Speaker 1: You know, people keep send any pictures of the elf on the shelf Cereals, got it, those are old. The new one is the blue box that has like the frosty snowball taste, whatever the hell it is. Yeah, I get the chocolate one, yes, very good, the sugar cookie one, yeah, awesome, Thank you, Secret squirrel Joel sent me a picture. But that's last year. That's even two years ago, cereal. Yeah, we need the new one, Blue Box.
Speaker 2: You just need a serial publicist to get in there for us and say these are the guys like that, because the guys General Mills has so much new stuff on the way and they don't even know that we exist. Did you see that? They make you sin? They got like a general Yeah, I get it. Did you see the fruity pebble sneakers? Where's ours? People with lesser podcasts? You know what got fruity pebble sneakers sales downstairs? They don't care about this well no, no, we just need to get there. Don't care about this show that is our Hall of Famer. How dare you nobody cares. We have to do things for ourselves. Okay, we used to have a post contact.
Speaker 1: Where are they? Where are our fruity pebble sneakers?
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, everybody. Serial killerspc dot com for some reviews, and you can listen to old episodes and all that other fun stuff. Uh, if you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button over here and the like button. We're almost at it.
Speaker 1: That that's your uncomfortable voice. We'll see you on Wednesday with an all new ball chat and uh, until we see you again.
Speaker 2: Andrews say, Crunch, peace out everybody. Crunchronk show Crunch Crunch. You really hit that hard. I was angry. You should apologize the box. I'm sorry, Box, but I want sneakers, same fruity pebble sneakers. I want the crocks.
Speaker 1: I don't want Coca pebble ones because they're like you stepped in poop to the bottom.
Speaker 2: I want the crocs. That's so done already. They never even got them.
Speaker 1: They said they were sending them, never got them.
Speaker 2: Lame