Speaker 1: Say you're right here for our final news roundup and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: All Right, News Roundup, Information Overload hour are toll free telephone numbers eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Eighty four days till election Day, thirty five days till early voting begins in the Commonwealth, the great state of Pennsylvania. And here we have the biggest comma chameleon candidate in the history of politics. I've never seen anything this dramatic in terms of well avoiding all press, avoiding any gaggle, any press conference, any interview, and of course the mob, the media complicit as the complicit as they always are.
Speaker 3: You know, we'll do anything to protect them.
Speaker 2: I mean, the person that actually was the tie breaking vote responsible for the Inflation Reduction Act, which hired the irs, which put together a plan to go after the and tax the tips of service workers, now say, oh no, we're not going to tax tips and stealing it straight out of Donald Trump's page. You know, the woman that said in her own words that she wants a mandatory gun buyback. I would call that confiscation. You know, of course, not being challenged, I mean, if you look at the big issues of the day, inflation, the economy. Oh, I'm gonna deal with iplation.
Speaker 3: On day one.
Speaker 2: Well, what have you done for four years except lie to us and tell us inflation was transitory and it's been anything. But I'm gonna secure the border better than Donald Trump ever has. Well, you've been the borders are, but you haven't been to the border. Well, I haven't been to Europe either. I can't believe the times that we're we're living in and it's not Those are two of the big issues. Then of course the fund dismantle no bail laws and the insanity of the bailfund in Minnesota, And of course the family of her running mate opening the windows while the city of Minneapolis is burning to the ground and he's not calling in the National Guard because there are only a bunch of two, you know, nineteen year old cooks. But they wanted to open the windows to take in the smell of burning rubber as the city was burning to the ground and people were dying, and businesses were being burned on the ground in the process, and people were being injured. I mean, this is insane times. You know, look at the greatest national security threat ever created in our lifetime, and that is Harris Biden. Unvetted illegal immigrants over eleven million. Now she says she wants to offer them a pathway to citizenship. Well, let me translate that for you. That means amnesty. So she wants to decriminalize illegal immigration. She wants to offer free housing, healthcare, education, A running mate wants free college driver's licenses to illegals. I mean, this is just madness. Now we found to cut a Kamala saying she's promises to close immigrant detention centers. She said this in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: I want to know, when you become president, would you be committing to close the immigration detention centers absolutely on day one? On day one these and.
Speaker 5: Thank you for your work.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let the people that don't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty run free. Here's all of Kamala support for illegal immigration and how she will not deport them. And she said this weekend that she will offer them a path to citizenship something of great value. I'm sure she's hoping that they will vote Democrat and perpetuity.
Speaker 6: Listen, if someone is here without documents and that is their only offense.
Speaker 3: Is that person to be deported.
Speaker 7: I will say no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: They should not be deported.
Speaker 6: So you support giving universal healthcare medicare for all to people who are in this country.
Speaker 7: Illegally, let me just be very clear about that. I am opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 3: I believe that someone crosses over the border is illegally.
Speaker 8: It is illegal, and you would decriminalize it.
Speaker 4: I would not make it a crime punishable by jail.
Speaker 7: It should be a civil enforcement issue, but not a criminal enforcement Issia.
Speaker 2: Free education, healthcare, housing, and you've got a driver's license if you're in Minneapolis. On the front lines of this from the very beginning has been Texas Senator Ted Cruz, and he has become Chuck Schumer's number one target in terms of going after a Republican senator. They want Democrats want him out in the worst way. And Beto Bozo O'Rourke was back in the news today saying, oh, he thinks that Texas is in play. You have to take it seriously. They're spending hundreds of millions of dollars against Senator Crew who's to destroy him and to get him out of the Senate. They can't stand him because he's one of the most consistent and powerful conservative voices in all of Congress. Great to have you back, Senator. Sorry as always, you seem to be the top target in any race you're running in.
Speaker 1: Well, Sean, it's great to be with you. And look I wear that is a badge of honor. There's a reason they're coming after me. There's a reason Chuck Schumer has been explicit that I'm his number one target in the country. There's a reason George Soros is spending millions of dollars trying to beat me in.
Speaker 5: The state of Texas. And it's real simple.
Speaker 1: If you're a hardcore left wing activist after Donald Trump, there's nobody in the country you want to beat more than me. And what we're seeing is millions and millions of dollars flooding into Texas running after me, attacking me.
Speaker 5: We've had three.
Speaker 1: Polls in the last month that show this race is a three point race.
Speaker 5: Texas is a.
Speaker 1: Battleground, and if they flip Texas, they take the country. And I got to say, just a minute ago, that montage you played from Kamala Harris. Let me commend you, Sean. In the last five minutes, you've done more actual news reporting on how radical Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz are than CNN, at ABCNBCCBS they've done in the last three weeks. In five minutes, you're actually doing your job. They're doing their job being cheerleaders and propagandists.
Speaker 2: And I love that they claim that the journalists. I'm honest about who I am. I'm a talk show host, I'm a member of the press. I do straight news, I do investigative reporting, I do opinion. I'm a conservative. I'm voting for Trump, and if I lived in Texas, I vote for you. And we do culture, we do sports for like an entire newspaper. They just claim to be journalists and they're not. They've been, you know, just like Joe Biden was able to hide in the basement in twenty twenty, the same strategies being employed with a with a compliant, complicit Pravda state run media mob. They just this is what they do. They're the biggest campaign contributors to Democrats out there.
Speaker 5: That is exactly their strategy.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden ran a basement strategy in twenty twenty, he didn't come out of the basement in twenty twenty four. Kamala Harris is running the same basement strategy. In fact, I wonder if they literally have her tied up next to Biden in the same basement. She gives no interviews, She takes no question, She stands up and reads from a teleprompter, because they certainly don't want her ad living. They don't want her meandering and talking about ven diagrams and the meaning of history and how space is really cool. Like anytime she gets off script she starts laughing maniacally and making no sense. So they're not going to let her do that. And I'll tell you in my race Colin Allred, who is a hardcore leftist Democrat. His first four years in the House, he voted one hundred percent with Nancy Pelosi. Colin Allread's running the exact same strategy, or maybe all three of them are in the same basement together. But all Read no interviews. He hasn't done a press conference in fifty days. He doesn't take questions. And from their approach, if you never had to answer a question, if you never say anything, I guess you can't screw up, and then they can count on the complicit corporate media to just run a multi billion dollar propaganda campaign. And listen, the way we counter that it is there are patriots across Texas and across the country who've been going to my website. It's Ted Cruz dot org, Ted Cruz dot org, Ted Cruz dot org going to my website and signing up number one to volunteer, but number two make it a contribution, given ten dollars or twenty five or fifty or one hundred, or some even give it one thousand dollars or more. But the left has these big tech billionaires that are flooding cash, and they have the corporate media that is engaged in propaganda. And the way we counteract that it is with individual patriots standing up and given twenty five or fifty bucks, which lets us communicate and get around the corporate media.
Speaker 2: Quick break more with Texas Senator Ted Cruz on the other side. We'll get to your calls coming up. Final half hour of the program, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to join us, you continue now with Texas Senator Ted Cruz, who is with us. It's inconceivable to me the Texas that has been burying the brunt of this illegal immigration policy. And both you and Governor Abbott, I'll give you the Governor. You know, props as well have really been in the forefront of protecting the people of Texas, doing the very best you can. Now, Democrats, actually prominent democrats and prosecutors are coming out in support of you over your Democratic opponent because of all that you've done is secure Texas, and they recognize is that this is a clear and present danger not only into Texas but to the entire country. I mean, I never would have had images of these kids in cages unless you share the videos that you took. They wouldn't let my cameras in at the time. But three years Kamala's lied and said the border is secure and the borders closed. She's lied and said inflation is transitory. He's the tying vote to tax tips and go after people that work in the service industry. Now she's claiming otherwise. He supported a mandatory gun buyback program. Now she's their campaign is backing off that against bracking ands, drilling the back and off that defunding ICE.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I didn't really mean what I said.
Speaker 2: How do you get away with that kind of flip flopping flelling? I've never seen anything like it in all the years I've covered politics.
Speaker 1: Well. Sadly, the answer is the way she gets away with it is dishonestly.
Speaker 5: Look what you're playing is actual.
Speaker 1: Audio and video of her own words what her position has been for years. Kamala Harris and Tim Waals are the most radical major party ticket that has ever run in the United States of America. They are both extreme and what do they stand for? Where they've told you for years they stand for open borders. Kamala Harris was the borders are. She is directly responsible for this invasion eleven and a half million people crossing illegally under Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris, that's her.
Speaker 1: Responsibility, and that's the outcomes she wants. If God forbid she's elected president, eleven million is going to become twenty two million is going to become thirty three million. Because they look at those illegal immigrants and they see future Democrat votes. This is all about power, and so they look away. They look at the way, at the people who are dying. They look away at the children who are being assaulted. You'll remember at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, I stood up and I went through how every damn day, another American is murdered by an ellegal immigrant released by Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Tamala Harris, did you see these stories out of New York this week, this Coney Island incident, And you, of course introduced me to the mother and the grandfather Joscelyn Nungary. At that little twelve year old girl that was brutalized for two hours and murdered in Houston.
Speaker 5: Look what happened to Joscelyn is horrific. It is evil.
Speaker 1: You and I have both gotten to know her mom and her grandfather.
Speaker 5: Anytime a parent loses a child, it's a tragedy.
Speaker 1: But what that twelve year old precious girl went through in her last hours on earth, her family will cry themselves to sleep forever. And it was utterly and completely avoidable. The murderers were both in custody, and Joe Biden, Kamala Harris let them go. They were illegal aliens for Venezuela, and they came to my hometown of Houston, Texas and kidnapped and raped and murdered that little girl, and you noted what law enforcement is doing in Texas. Just last week, I was endorsed by police unions all across the state, representing forty four thousand law enforcement.
Speaker 5: Officers in Texas. And as you know, I've.
Speaker 1: Also been endorsed by sheriffs, elected Democrat sheriffs in South Texas who want to secure the border. And just last week I was endorsed by the elected Democrat district attorney in Houston and Harris County, Kim On. She's been a Democrat her whole life, but she's actually a Democrat who believes in locking up criminals. She's the one prosecuting the vicious animals who raped and murdered Joscelyn Nungery and her own party. She's horrified at Colin hal read support for defunding the police and his support for open borders, and she wants a Senator who will stand up and fight to have the backs of law enforcement, to keep criminals in.
Speaker 5: Jail, to secure our border.
Speaker 1: That's what we need in Texas, It's what we need across the country.
Speaker 2: People understand that the amount of money being thrown against you in Texas, I mean they basically are trying to distort everything that you are, everything you stand for, and you're being targeted more than I don't think I've ever seen it this bad. I thought it was bad when you went up against Beteoboso, but I mean, the amount of money is just staggering to smear, slander, besmirch and defeat you anyway, I urge everyone to help Senator Cruz out. It's a lot closer than you think. Ted Cruz dot org website and you know you can find out where he stands on all the issues, et cetera.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, Sean.
Speaker 1: And I will say, unlike Kamala Harris, I actually had issues on my website. I actually had positions.
Speaker 5: I have a rest.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of my positions. By the way, I was glad. I guess that she supported no taxes on tips. Donald Trump suggested that it was a brilliant idea.
Speaker 5: The next year.
Speaker 3: She doesn't mean it, Senator, you know it and I know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when it mattered, she took to He was the tiber breaking vote to stick the irs and another eighty seven million agents on people in the service industry. Great job, Kamala. I've got to run though, Senator, we always appreciate you. Thank you, Sir, Thanke Sean, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, you can't always get what you want, but you can get Sean Hannity online at Hannity dot com. All right, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, My Pillow has listened to all of you. They're now bringing you their most requested offer on their Premium I pillows, And right now, for a limited time, you'll get a Queen size Premium my Pillow. It's only nineteen ninety eight. You go to MyPillow dot com. You click on the Sean Hannity square. Now that my Pillow is made with their patented adjustable phil It will accommodate individual sleeping needs no matter what you sleep position. It's all I have on my bed. I love them. You're gonna love them as well.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The pillows keep your neck aligned while keeping in shape all night long, and their goal is to give you the best night's sleep of your life. It works for me, You're gonna like it anyway. They have incredible deals on other great bipillow products as well. Going on right now MyPillow dot com Sean Hannity Square, or you can call eight hundred nine one nine six zero nine zero and of the promo code Hannity mentioned my name for these amazing limited time offers.
Speaker 3: That's my pillow dot com, Sean Hannity Square.
Speaker 2: Two day. All right, well, one race we haven't really followed. We're going to take a quick look at. Here is the race for Senate in Wisconsin. Eric Hovedy is the Republican candidate endorsed by President Trump. Every poll shows that Wisconsin is the toss up of all toss ups. Most poles are within a point or two in either in both directions, and I guess it's gonna come down to a to a ground game. He's going up against the current Senator Tammy Baldwin, a must win state if Democrats want to maintain their control of the majority in the Senate. This would be a huge pickup if in fact this seat can be won. I'll introduce you to Eric in just a second, but here's an ad of him that says, Trump and I are going to get the job done. Listen, it doesn't have to be this way where Biden and Baldwin have failed.
Speaker 9: President Trump and I will get the job done.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to go save your country?
Speaker 3: I'm Merrick Cofty and I approved this message.
Speaker 2: And this is him talking about how biden nomics and Harris nomics is failing.
Speaker 4: That is calledmics and we are very proud of Bidenomics.
Speaker 1: Never been down a thousand points ever, not even enter day on the NAWSTA, one of the most successful administrations in generations. I'm down six percent, rotten the get this is heavy, heavy set, big tache.
Speaker 3: We go to look at him, go down.
Speaker 4: Oh that ladies and gentlemen and everyone else. That is Tom Fimi.
Speaker 2: Now, the issue of the economy is the top issue for voters in Wisconsin, and it is a pivotal, pivotal race as it relates to control of the US Senate. Democrats are spending huge and Eric Covedy, to his credit, is able to stick right with him. It's becoming one of the priciest Senate races this election season. Eric Covedy, welcome to the program.
Speaker 9: Sean grat being on your show. Look, this race in Wisconsin is the most important potentially in the whole country. Kamala Harris has been here the very first stop. She came again before she almost went to any other states. So Wisconsin is the battleground and me and President Trump are trying to win this, uh, not only the presidency for him, but for me the US Senate race against one of the most extreme liberal I mean, think of the perfect trifecta that that I'm running against here in Wisconsin. Kamala Harris, who was voted the number one most liberal Senator, Tim Waltz, who is our neighbor governor, who I think has voted the most liberal governor. And Senator Tammy Baldwin, who's a complete rubber stamp, voted for Joe Biden in all of his policies in.
Speaker 3: Biden she's nearly one voter.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and she's been voted the number two most liberal senator. So they have failed this country. On the economy, real wages have gone down for three years during President Biden's administration. We didn't even have that during the Great Financial Recession. Over half of Americans feel like they're in a recession because they are. So they have been an utter, unmitigated disaster for the state of Wisconsin. The people of Wisconsin, and that's what we're staying focused on. And let's not even get I mean, while we should get into it, how crazy they are on all the boys playing in girls sports, men going into females bathrooms, and transgender in our children. I mean, Senator bald I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you have a problem with tim walls and putting feminine products in boys' bathroom and schools.
Speaker 3: You have a problem with that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well he signed to bill over in Minnesota that basically, if parents do not agree with their child being transgendered, the child can be taken away from them. Well, Senator Baldwin gave all our taxpayer money to an earmark to a transgender clinic here in Madison, Wisconsin that doesn't even notify the parents what they're doing with their own kids. Now, think of how crazy that is. But that's who we're running against.
Speaker 2: Sean Well, they're trying to do a makeover the life of which in all the years I've covered politics, and it's quite a few decades, UH that I've never seen before. And we saw this this week with UH the very person that cast a tie breaking vote UH to empower the irs to go after the tip money of service workers is now claiming she doesn't want to tax tips. The same person that claim that she wants a mandatory gun buyback all of a sudden, her campaign says we don't know from her because we never hear from her that, although they're against that. The same person that said she'd ban fracking and drilling. Oh no, a campaign says, no, she didn't really mean that either. The same you know people that said that, you know, they they they want it, They're going to secure the border and tackle implation. On day one, I'm like, well, what have you been doing the last four years, because you've been lying to us, telling us the border secure and inflation's transitory.
Speaker 9: And Senator Baldwin's playing the same game here. She actually ran as how she worked with President Trump to get a bill done. She never worked with him one time. In fact, she called him one of the most dangerous men with a dark soul. So you know, she is trying to reposition herself on the border. She's tried to run ad saying that she's done something against ventanyl because I've been talking about this poison that gets created in China sent to Mexico and the drug cartels bring it up into our country. We lost one hundred and eight thousand last year of Americans one hundred and twelve thousand the year before, number one leading cause of death of eighteen to forty five year olds. And she has done nothing on it. You know what she did. And April after I was talking about it, she became the twenty eighth co sponsor on Senator Tim Scott's bill talking about dealing with ventanyl. She has done nothing. But that's what they do, Sean. They gaslight you and they say they accuse you of what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, this last question, if people want to learn more about your campaign, how to and your positions, because I think it really for the people of Wisconsin. They're pretty salt of the earth people. I will tell you this. I was treated very well in Milwaukee when we were there for the RNC. You think you're gonna get the same treatment in Chicago next week or what?
Speaker 9: I don't think so. I don't think so at all. Wisconsin is known for two things, the very beautiful state and very friendly people.
Speaker 2: But look, well they're kind of also known a little bit for the packers. Let's be real.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm a diehard Backer fan anytime you want Talkbacker football. Yeah, we're well known for cheese, beer and the Packers so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I bet you're an owner of the Packers too, like everybody else.
Speaker 5: You bet you.
Speaker 9: I have it, My daughters, my wife, we're all part owners of the Packers. So you know that.
Speaker 3: What do you think of Aaron Rodgers going to the Jets?
Speaker 9: You know, look, I wish him well, but we're ready to move on. We really love our quarterback Jordan Love. And you know we've got four dynamite receivers. We're gonna be making a run at the super Bowl this year, there's no question. But you know, look, I wish Aaron Rodgers, well. The Jets are gonna be a good team because they got a fantastic defense.
Speaker 2: Well we're gonna find out, aren't we. It's coming up soon. How do people love find out more about your campaign?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 5: Eric E. R. I. C. H.
Speaker 9: The ho v D dot Com really appreciate anybody and everybody's help.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it. Eric Covedy, thank you. Uh, let's say hi to Hector. He's in my free state of Florida. Hector, how are you glad you called sir.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, welcome to the Free State of Florida or John you and your family.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my friend. We love it down here.
Speaker 6: I'm glad. I'm glad. I got a little thing. I know that the Trump campaign, I don't know, it feels to me that there are in slow mode or they're they're not aggressively bringing out some good ads like, for instance, like the ones for all those immigrants that had killed all these young girls and and crashes and stuff like that. That's something that we, you know, the Trump campaign should be shooting on, you know, going to all those states where all this tragedy happened and start shooting them just you know, burn them with those ads. Another thing, you know, show them that, you know, what the economy, the his economy was his come out with as like showing the gas station pictures of the gas stations back then, grocery prices versus what there is right now the gas, the grocery prices, electricity, you know, things like that, show what he did and what they're doing. And if you do that, you will have a better respective of what people are gonna start seeing and understanding.
Speaker 3: But if we're not sure, if they have got to show it.
Speaker 2: I am convinced that if America here is Kamala and Tim Walls and their own words and knows how radical they are, they can't win, by the way, and the evidence of that is they know they can't run on their own words and their own records. And that's why you see flip flopping, flailing, changing positions the likes of which we've never seen before in our lifetime, because they know if the America knows who they are, if they didn't have the protection of the mainstream media, this race would be over now. But it's now. That's why I'm deputizing everybody in this audience. The Kamala files, the Tim Walls files. It's right at the top of Hannity dot com. We are our election map. You can click on your state. You can find out when early voting starts, how to register to vote, et cetera, et cetera. Take it seriously because the media is not going to do their job. But you have laid out the strategy, perfectly exposed them for who they are, how extreme, radical and dangerous their policies are. And then your solution for the future. And I wouldn't talk about anything else. I'd stay over the target and focus like a laser beam. I say it every day anyway, Hector A good call, my friend. I hope to meet you one day in the Free State of Florida. All right, let's get back to our phones. Matt in California, Matt, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 8: Sean? How are you doing, my friend?
Speaker 3: I'm good man. What's going on?
Speaker 5: You know, I'm a.
Speaker 8: Lifelong resident of the Golden State of California who has experienced it is still experiencing the Harris policies that has been extremely damaging. I mean, take a look at Proposition forty seven, for instance, And my message to the entire nation is simple. A vote for Harris is a vote for California policies. And that's scary.
Speaker 2: I agree, And that's exactly what you're voting for. You know, look at the recent legislation signed as it relates to trans kids and gender affirming legislation out there that you can you know, you can have these puberty blockers and these medical procedures without any parental consent. Well, Tim Walls did the same thing. I mean, but again, most people don't know that, you know, putting feminine you know, products and boys' bathrooms in school. I mean, there's a you know, Jillian Michaels who was on my TV show, you know, the fitness expert. Well, I always I knew nothing about her politics. I just, you know, because I'm into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, I just I'm always interested in people that are really into it as well. And I've you know, followed her work over the years. And and she pointed out, I mean, she's not with me on political issues, but he says it's gotten so effing crazy out there that she can't do this anymore. And those are her words, not mine. And she said she went into these issues and she's if they're losing people like Jillian. You know, if the country knows this I do, the country will never vote for this.
Speaker 3: They never will.
Speaker 2: And again, look ont my website, Hannity dot Com, the Kamala.
Speaker 3: Files, the Walls files.
Speaker 2: Share with your friends, your neighbors, your co workers, share with strangers, and let people know because the media is not going to do their job. They're ostensibly they're allowing her to hide in the basement and they're protecting her from any scrutiny, and they're allowing it to happen. They've allowed it now to go on for nearly a month, and I don't see any end insight. Well, maybe I'll give an interview by the end of the month. Once you needs seven weeks to prepare for an interview. What with the conspiracy theorist and liar Rachel Maddow, I mean, it's ridiculous. Anyway, appreciate the call, my friend eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. But this is what we are up against. Look, things are getting very urgent, very quickly. Here this everything's on the line. If you want decriminalizing illegal immigration and amnesty, vote for Kamala Harrison, Tim Walls. If you want free education, healthcare, housing for illegal vote for them, and driver's licenses so they can vote. If you want defund dismantled no bail laws and a you know, if you want that team, you got the perfect team, their political soulmates. If you want high energy prices, vote for them. It's the price of democracy, Kamala said. You want socialism, well, one man's socialism is another person's neighborliness.
Speaker 3: Tim wall set.
Speaker 2: If you want an economy without inflation, which was supposed to be transitory. But she'll deal with it on day one and I'll fix the border on day one. What have you done for the last four years? And vote for them. That's going to wrap things up at Today Hannity Tonight Monday through Friday, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Set your DVR RFK Junior livid that he's not on the ballot in New York's date.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Judge Janine Tonight, Vivike Ramaswami Tonight, Kelly and Conway. Ari Fleischer writes previous all coming up. Say you DVR Hannity on Fox Seat tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.