Speaker 1: Somebody Fox for boys plays.
Speaker 2: To pay.
Speaker 1: These two boys will save two boss shows.
Speaker 2: Because they are in a serial reviewing Cereal is the scope and reading in a Cereal boat.
Speaker 3: Good, it's a new one boat.
Speaker 2: It's the serial serial. It's the serial serial. It's the serial series, serial Kill.
Speaker 1: Show, the serial Killer shows, the serial Killer Show. This is the serial Killer Show. Scottie, be here. It is Friday, June fifth. This is Serial Killers episode one fifteen. It's the show where we think inside the box. And I'm just waiting for Andrew. He sent me the link to this zoom meeting, which I absolutely hate. And the computer is doing all kinds of millennial things right now. It's saying waiting to get into Andrew's room, connecting He's Oh there he is, Okay, Now I got to figure out how to get the audio. Are you there?
Speaker 3: I'm here, Scott, Hi, Andrew, Hi, Scott.
Speaker 1: I already welcomed everybody to Serial Killers episode one fifteen because I just couldn't wait. I'm very, very excited for this episode. Why why are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Interesting? What makes this one so special?
Speaker 1: This actually should have been a bonus episode, that's how awesome it is? Oh really, Yes, can you take out your baggies please? Number one, two and three.
Speaker 3: Wait, so this is one fifteen, so I'm finishing up the four or five six bags.
Speaker 1: Or not four or five six is for Danielle. We didn't get to her yet. One two three is for you, the creepy one that you got yesterday with the box of Matza.
Speaker 2: That one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I moved back into my apartment.
Speaker 1: That makes me very excited. I love your wall, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's brick.
Speaker 1: So in the summertime, it's like you're in a pizza oven. And I bet it's really hot in there.
Speaker 3: No, because I have central ac in this place.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well, bougie Andrew, what can.
Speaker 3: I say the podcast business these days?
Speaker 1: Oh you're so loud. Stop moving around? Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh hi Scott.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's better.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: So, how as you moved back to Jersey City.
Speaker 3: It was wonderful. It took me about an hour to push things back into place and move them back to where I had them. But we're all good now. It's nice, all right?
Speaker 1: Good? Is your apartment the way you left it or any people like?
Speaker 3: Everything is still here?
Speaker 1: Waters?
Speaker 3: I thought there was because my electric bill suspiciously went up like almost eighty dollars and I unplugged everything and I was like, what's going on? And I called PSD and they just said it was due to a meter error.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's a great excuse. All right, So listen, we got to go because I'm super duper excited. Now, please take out baggy number one?
Speaker 3: Can we actually start with three? No?
Speaker 1: I know what this is. Okay, I'm glad you know what it is. This has been all over the interwebs for a few months now and it's been getting me extremely excited. I'm just going to get right to it. The very first Lucky Charms came out in nineteen sixty four, with sirch Arms as the mascot, later renamed Lucky Charms. No, just Lucky. Yeah, his name is Lucky Lucky. Yeah yeah, all right. So do you remember how Lucky Charms was created? What the guy put together? Uh, circus peanuts and cheerios. Yeah, very good, that's good. So the since nineteen sixty four, there have been over forty varieties of Lucky Charms, including special limited editions like holidays and Olympics and stuff like that. So this one is brand new. Highly highly anticipated in the serial world, and it is Lucky Charms, Honey Clovers.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: The box is beautiful, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's just he's so happy. His eyebrows have gotten really big and bushy because he has not been able to get a haircut either, so he's hiding his big long hair under his green What is it a fedora? Is that what he's wearing?
Speaker 3: Cap?
Speaker 1: I just call it a cap a hat.
Speaker 3: I mean I was saying cap but yeah, hat works too well.
Speaker 1: See now you get me. People call knit hats beanies, but those aren't beanies. Like when you put on a winter knit hat, people call it a beanie.
Speaker 3: You know who does that?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 3: I'm going to write an email in my head to everybody stop calling.
Speaker 1: It that, because to me, a beanie is like Dennis the Menace with the little hat with the propeller. Who's Dennis the Menace? But you know, it's like it's like an old school little hat with a propeller on it.
Speaker 3: That's I had one that had Mickey Mouse on it. Yeah, so you know what it is, Yes, idiot, it's a propeller hat. You're not talking about like old phone systems with the wires and the things and.
Speaker 1: The okay, so made with real honey, gather the gold. Lots of fun things to do on the back, there's.
Speaker 3: We just get to eat it, because, like I really don't need to keep talking about the box.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just want to eat it?
Speaker 3: Yes, the box is nice. We agree that the box is nice. He's wearing a fedora or a hat. It's not a beanie. Let's just get right in because I want it.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, and I got a poor mine, Scottie. Shake it.
Speaker 3: There. You cut me off from saying look at the marshmallows and the river on the back of the box, and then go into a four hour long rant about the boxes used to be better.
Speaker 1: Rude.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry. It's the truth hurt. The truth hurts.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling I'm going to eat this entire cup. What kind of milk you got?
Speaker 3: This is from my house? Oh?
Speaker 1: You stole from your parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I went to Baglisis it's a new supermarket, and I got this reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, mine is fat free? Oh wow, well no, it's all I could get at the bagel store at four o'clock in the morning. It's all they had. Okay, you readybody, here we go. It's not really what I thought it would be. The pieces are very crunchy. There's definitely my milk.
Speaker 3: What I'm nine, something's wrong with my milk.
Speaker 1: They charts the milk.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I feel like I just got like a burst of sour taste.
Speaker 1: Without milk, you can't do the podcast. I don't know, man, this is not what's the date on it?
Speaker 3: June thirtieth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, here we go again with you and your family just thinking that the milk is actually good until June thirtieth. It's good for like five to seven days from when you open it, So if that's been open for over a week, it's probably bad in it.
Speaker 3: I just opened it. I just unsealed it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you were driving all the way down from like South Jersey and your hot car all the way back up and took you hours.
Speaker 3: Okay, it took me forty five minutes. So let's first calm down there. I mean, I'll just keep eating it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, do that. It won't affect the rating at all anyway. Like I was saying, the cereal pieces are very crunchy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I think it was, But it's all in the world now. It's not the milk. I had cheetah chumps this morning. What does it matter with you and the cheetah chumps I think have such overpowering fruitiness if you.
Speaker 1: Will wait, what's a cheetah chump?
Speaker 3: You don't remember cheeta chumps?
Speaker 1: The cereal? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yes? Can I brush my teeth like really quick again?
Speaker 1: No, because the toothpaste is gonna make it worse. I just all right, stop smelling the milk and just tell me what you give it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give this. To be honest with you, the overpowering sour taste really messed it up. I can't give you a fair rating because I just tasted sours.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I will tell you that you absolutely taste honey. It's almost like somebody poured a little honeybear over the cereal pieces. They're not at all like regular Lucky Charms pieces. It's a different consistency with a different crunch. They're little clovers and they're covered in honey. I'm picturing Pooh with his hand in the honey bucket. And is it a bucket? What is it a honeywe barrel jar, a honey jar, okay, a honey jar, and that's what it tastes like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm eating these dry. They tastes fine. Dry. I actually really like them. I don't want to go back into my sour milk cup. But it's so weird because I had milk this morning and it didn't taste sour. So what is going on?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, for me, regularly, Lucky Charms is five balls, Lucky Charms honey clovers four balls on that too. Yeah, we just held up four fingers at the same time.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's like we're meant to be podcast partners.
Speaker 1: We really are. We're connected at the whatever. I don't know. That was kind of a buzzkill. I was really really looking forward to it. It's good, but it's not great.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, say it right.
Speaker 1: Well, no, a different company can't say it. Oh my god, I'm still eating it though. Sorry. All right, if you would please Andrew take out little baggy number three.
Speaker 3: Well, I get really sick if I have sour milk.
Speaker 1: No, you'll be fine.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna get sick.
Speaker 1: It's fine. You can just have the milk you need it for this next one. So take out baggy number three, please.
Speaker 3: I did. I already ford it. It's Life Cereal. But what kind of Life cereal? That's the question.
Speaker 1: It is not Life Cereal.
Speaker 3: Oh but.
Speaker 1: However, you do have a good eye. Are you using a mug?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I don't want to use all my bowls.
Speaker 1: This is another one from Millville. I'm sorry, but again I'm just kind of digging through whatever I got here. So it is knockoff life. It's called Original Balance Multi Grain Cereal. And if you could see, they even ripped off the colors from the Life box. I love that so much. Good for you, Millville for the Balance logo.
Speaker 3: You go, Millville. I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Now. A lot of people are still saying, what the hell is Millville?
Speaker 3: What? Excuse me? Plus yeah, but do you now have cereal on my side of the desk?
Speaker 1: Those are the ones that are in the next episode. I just put them aside so I wouldn't get them mixed up.
Speaker 3: You need help. The Cereal Museum, as you're calling it, is over like it's too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm offering two from one admission for the next two weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no one's coming during a pandemic. Dumb ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just put a group on online for the Cereal Museum. You can go and get two for one. I'm not even surprised, all right, So anyway people are saying, what's Millville? I don't understand what it's all D supermarket brand. All D is a supermarket chain that is in most of the country but not all so you may not be able to get it. But they sell ripoff varieties of lots of cereals, and this is ripoff life. So Andrew, if you would please pour your sour milk, I'm already eating what the hell man?
Speaker 3: Not bam? Not great, but not bad.
Speaker 1: It really does taste almost like life. It has a little bit of a wood shaving taste to it, but otherwise it tastes like life, even with the little sugar granules in the middle. What's the matter? It's not goods like cardboard. After the milk is not good? Oh, have some dry cereal. Let me know what you think?
Speaker 3: It's like good? And then all of a sudden it tastes like sour to me.
Speaker 1: This cereal tastes like you know, if you know, when you go to Ikea and you put all that stuff together. If pressed paperboard had a taste, this is it or whatever that would whatever that wood stuff is.
Speaker 3: So I love life Cereal. We all know this. Oh you had that on standby nice, But this seems very bottom of the barrel. Yeah, like when you're close to the end of the box and they're not as sugary. So I give this three balls. I like it because it's a life cereal ish life ish, but it's not all the way there. So three balls.
Speaker 1: There's freaking paprika and tumeric in here.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh, aldi has the twice as nice guarantee, item replaced and money refunded. Look at that. If we say that this is crap, they'll give us our money back and another box. Hello, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh god, did you catch me looking at my phone?
Speaker 1: Ah? Andrew? Okay, two balls, two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this gets three balls again. I like it because it's lifeish. Can you start getting like heat sweats from sour milk like quickly?
Speaker 1: Only if that's all in your head?
Speaker 3: Oh it says you of all people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're good. You don't get sweats from sour milk. You vomit? What you would just vomit, you get a stomach ache and throw up.
Speaker 3: I hate that, you know, I hate vomit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, right, Andrew, if you move on to baggy number two, please, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's like you don't care about my health.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 3: Wow, nice, At least you admit it.
Speaker 1: All right. Guess what I get to play here?
Speaker 3: Serial Killers in turn National Fun.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time since we got the international jingle out. This is the last of the cereals that our friend Ramiro sent us quite a while ago that I still had underneath in the cereal sack. Now we've definitely done one of these. What's the matter nothing, you're flipping out. I think you have some kind of milk disease. No.
Speaker 3: I was literally just closing the bag and putting it over there. Gosh, all right, wow, you really are losing it over there in the Cereal museum.
Speaker 1: Well what you're still pouring the milk? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to be doing? You told me I can't read it without the milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, drink the drink the sour milk. That's fine. We've done this Cereal, We've done the American version of it. Okay, and here what are you doing? Stop eating things?
Speaker 3: Have to lick the spoon before I put it in the new one.
Speaker 1: The American version is called well here just look at the box ooreos. Yes, but this is the moment with marshmallows. And this one's from Korea.
Speaker 3: Look, I could tell I like their o's.
Speaker 1: It's from Korea. It's a Korean cereal on the back and it is manufactured by Megabang Limited.
Speaker 3: The box is so shiny.
Speaker 1: See look at the Look at the milk eye with the sunglasses on. I'm not sure if we have that here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why is the milk a character? That's so interesting?
Speaker 1: Although now that you just I just kind of had deja vu because I think you said that when we did the American version. So my guess is it is on the box. I don't have any more in the museum. It's somebody. I lent it out to the museum in California. They needed it, so it's on loan. So I don't have any right now telling you that.
Speaker 3: You keep telling yourself that you put cereals on loan anyway, and well, tail as hell, and we had to get rid of it some way.
Speaker 1: The Oreo O's here in America that have marshmallows are called what are the double stuff or Mega stuff or whatever the hell they are.
Speaker 3: They're the regular, but then they made the bigger ones.
Speaker 1: Well no, but the Oreo O's here do not have marshmallows in them. They call it mega stuff or double stuff whatever it is, one of the stuffs they call it. That's someone that has the marshmallows. And I should know that since I'm a cereal connoisseur.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I just picture you like like I don't know, like wine vintners all swirl their glasses around and go to like France and like all these nice vineyards. What is a cereal do? They all sit in like a Walmart and put a folding table out and be like, yes, I'm loving your new product, delicious your roots.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, actually I do have it. It's Mega stuff Oreo O's. Here's the American version, and here is the Korean version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't. The milk isn't a character.
Speaker 1: I think it is on the regular Oreo O's box.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, anyway, you start eating this because the sour milk is starting to get funky, even funky.
Speaker 1: All right. So the cool thing about the Korean one is look, they have the little tab that seals the soil bag. We like that. Ooh, and the post logo is all throughout inside the bag. I like that.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, can I eat it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 3: Delicious at oreo Oh's I give it four bowls. That's a little bit of a coffee taste to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tastes a little bit different, almost like vomit.
Speaker 3: Do you have the milk that I'm using? Is that what's causing it?
Speaker 1: No? I don't know if I really like this. It does taste a little bit different than the American one.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan. I love coffee flavored anything. I wish there was a coffee flavored cereal that's like one of my that's one of my top three favorite ice cream flavors. So this is a nice substitute, and it has marshmallow. So I give it four balls.
Speaker 1: I don't taste the coffee. I do taste a stale like Oreo cookie. That's what I taste.
Speaker 3: Hmmm. Not seeing that all right?
Speaker 1: Well, sadly this only gets two balls from me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's depressing.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. Something's off, and I want to know what this six point eight percent is. There's some Korean letters and then it's a six point eight percent. I want to know what that is.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's like six point eight percent healthier for you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. I think it's six point eight percent more disgusting than the American one.
Speaker 3: Well, listeners, if you're in Korea, don't get their oreos. That's when you're supposed to make a funny comment instead of just spacing out and looking at the box for forty two minutes.
Speaker 1: Nobody in Korea is listening to this podcast, or maybe they are. Have you checked the diagnostics?
Speaker 3: Yes, our chartable things. We charge it in Japan.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's analytics, right, isn't that what it is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Analytics? All right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. That's it, Andrew. We're done with episode one fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yay, I can throw away my rotten milk.
Speaker 1: I want you to just chug it. Go ahead, I want to watch you chug it. Chug it.
Speaker 3: Please, you realize it can't chug a gallon of milk like you will throw up if you.
Speaker 1: That is correct, That is correct. But you can chug a half gallon of milk. Go ahead, Andrew, chug it. Let's see take a stay.
Speaker 3: If you're a fan of the podcast, make sure you like it, subscribe wherever podcasts.
Speaker 1: Are come on. Just take a sip. I want to. I would like to see you take a plane sip out of the cart and before you throw it out. Please please, I don't want to throw up. The fans desire this.
Speaker 3: No they don't. It's not even like we're recording this and uploading it anywhere, So I'm not going to chug milk to throw up by myself and my apartment litter.
Speaker 1: We're already getting reactions and texts and direct messages. Please have Andrew drink the milk. I'm seeing it live.
Speaker 3: Oh really, this is live. Now you have a live we're live podcasting. You of all people, would do a live podcast with all your editing and all the things that you put in, and you act like you're a martyr for editing this podcast. You you decided to make this goal live.
Speaker 1: Please follow us on social media. That's Serial Killers PC. That's Cereal with the C and I guess that's it then. Thanks man. Oh, we gotta think we got to we really have to thank Michelle for being in the last episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll have to do that again soon.
Speaker 1: And I did look into cameo like she suggested, but I don't think I don't think. No people know it.
Speaker 3: So if you price yourself right, you could stand to make some money.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do more than ten dollars at best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so you get seventy five percent of that. So seven dollars and fifty cents is all yours. So if you do like ten of them in a week, that's still more money than you had before.
Speaker 1: You know, the big fat guy from Bowling for Soup, Yes, I just ordered him for Cubby, our friend Kubby. Just you know, I was just testing the waters. Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you complained on the last podcast that you have to be an instacart shopper. Yeah, and now you're just buying chem with your money from the Bowling for Soup guy. You don't see how maybe like there's more pressure pressing issues at hand.
Speaker 1: Do you know how much it was five dollars? It was eighteen dollars.
Speaker 3: Why eighteen, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Eighteen is good luck in Jewish tradition. That's Hebrew Hai is eighteen.
Speaker 3: So maybe you should make yours eighteen.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should. And that's why when we were kids and we went to bar and bought missus, eighteen dollars was not quite enough to give as a gift, so we would do double high and give them thirty six dollars. Here you go, kiddo, thirty six bucks. And joy, I think we should do Mozel.
Speaker 3: Tell Joint Serial Killers one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Then you get the money, well, we could split it, but then I'm not splitting seven dollars and fifty cents.
Speaker 1: See you listen to me. Here's here's my problem with it. If these people are fans of you or I or both, or the show or whatever, shouldn't we do it for free? That's why camp what No?
Speaker 3: What do you know? No? Because at the end of the day, this it consolidates it. It makes it easier for you. You're not saying people feel awkward about coming up to people and saying can you film a message? Cameo makes it where it's like, yeah, I would like a birthday message from X celebrity here, And you know, I don't know if they're ever going to answer their dms. Now they just get the request, they film it for you, and you get it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if there's such a fan of ours, we should just do it for free and say here you go, Sally.
Speaker 3: You know, well you can continue doing that and being an instacart chopper and wondering why things are getting difficult.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what. I'm protesting because I looked at Eric Estrada's not on there, so as soon as he comes on, then I'll do it.
Speaker 3: If Eric Estrada got there, Yeah, I would buy you one in two seconds.
Speaker 1: Larry Wilcox is on it. Seven Marry three.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're a psycho. I think ten dollars. You should do it. People would buy you for ten dollars.
Speaker 1: I will see, but they'll buy you for ten dollars. Yes, I'm very cheap. All right, thank you so much for listening to serial Killers. Please have a nice week.
Speaker 3: What could I just say one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Back to the cameo thing? Really?
Speaker 1: Quod see? Sorry, I want to go home?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, cool? Cool, I didn't know you're so busy. If you don't fulfill the request in a certain amount of time, you can still go back and do it for them. But it's for free, but you'd be the idiot who would be like, oh, they pay ten dollars. I'm just gonna let all the requests go and then don't do them all for free.
Speaker 1: There's also ones on there that are free, so you can just post yourself for free if you're not a greedy prick.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you make it seem well again, maybe for people coming up to you or I we should do.
Speaker 1: It for free, but I mean Skary and Brody forty dollars each, are they kidding? Kidding?
Speaker 3: Forty dollars? Yeah, that's expensive and.
Speaker 1: Apparently some dopes are doing it because you see the little videos that they've made underneath them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we bought one for my mom for Mother's Day from who Jillian Harris from Love It or Listed Too?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought you were going to say, like, you know Tom Schneider one of the Duke Boys.
Speaker 3: Cool? Okay, so ready on the count of three, one, two, three, crunch?
Speaker 1: What was it, John Schneider?
Speaker 3: I have no idea what you're talking about. You're off in space again. I'm lost. You lost me? Man?
Speaker 1: Wait, you have no idea what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh god, now you have to go pull up a commercial that you're then going to complain about in two minutes when I don't know it, and you wasted two full minutes trying to find it. This way you could say, oh my god, I have to go home. I have so much to do.
Speaker 1: Just a good old yes, John Schneider bo when look duke, Dude, you don't know who the Dukes have paszard are?
Speaker 3: I know who the Dukes of Hazard are? They were and they had a remake movie and Jessica Simpson did the boots are Made for Walking song for it.
Speaker 1: She was Daisy Duke.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but I don't just I never watched the original TV show, don't what me? It wasn't on TV land.
Speaker 1: You actually remind me of Roscoe p. Coltrane.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: What was a dog's name? He had? The big the big hound. It was a hound, big, the droopy eyes. What.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna sit back here. When you're ready to end the show, you go down memory lane.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you later, Crunch Crunch, have a good weekend, Andrew, thank you, Scott, you too. See you Monday, when we'll be back with Danielle and a brand new ceial that is not on a lot of shelves yet, and it's very very coveted, if we may say.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but coo.
Speaker 1: People are looking for it and they can't find it yet. But I got it.
Speaker 3: Wow, your squirrel came through.
Speaker 1: He sure did.