Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show, Ketty arm Strong and Gatty, and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: The President has attended major sporting events before as commander in chief, and he was a courtside regular as a New York businessman, but his presidence here tonight and all the security of rings as any fans crying foul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they already hate Trump. But I got admit, if it was anybody take politics out of it completely, as a fan, I would be thinking, do you really need to come? Given what this does to well? Let Edokeef of CBS News lay out what it was like for people getting into the game.
Speaker 2: Well, the real actions on the court tonight. Hundreds of Secret Service and a thousand NYPD are also suiting up part of a massive security plan to protect the president.
Speaker 1: A long time New York Knicks.
Speaker 3: Fan, if you are not going to the game, we're asking you to avoid the area around Madison Square Garden tonight.
Speaker 2: A five block perimeter around Madison Square Garden is shut down. Ticket Holders are being asked to show up at least two hours early. The game comes a day after Five people were stabbed in Penn Station just below the Garden, one seriously injured.
Speaker 1: That's its own story. We need to talk about that later. Guy that had stabbed people years ago, loose on the street stabbing more people. Anyway, Well, what's your thoughts on that you got a grudge against a president showing up to an event you want to go to. I mean, because they don't need to be there. Now, I'm gonna put my fairness hat on. Think about if I was, if I had to deal with all that crap because Biden wanted to make a briefish appearance, say you're Obama. I don't think it's politics. So there's no political advantage for Trump being there? Is there? I wanted to go. He flung New York, and he grew up in New York, and he's a knicks man. I think that's what it was about. Yeah, yeah, I'd probably bitch about it, but I wouldn't worry about it that much. Now, if I was going to the three hour line three hour line to get into the game, I'm an older man. I might need to have like an empty milk jog. Yeah, a point on it. But yeah, yeah, if you were used to going to those viewing parties right outside the garden, which sound like just a great time. Yeah, yeah, I would resent that some that those were closed down. So the booing might have been It's a democratic city in the same way that La no matter what happens, as we just saw, is going to vote for a Democrat. New York's kind of that way. And so then i't like Trump anyway. And then you waited in line for three hours. That does not exactly set up the mood of the crowd to cheer you when they were in line for three hours to get in to sit in there somewhere between seven thousand and a million dollars seat jikes. Anyways, during the national anthem that they put Trump up on the screen, and is there some cheering? Yeah, there's some. I would have called it because I was watching it live. Sixty five thirty five two thirds a third who cares? Oh, it doesn't matter. That's a meaningless thing, far from the greatest challenge the Republic is facing. I at the present moment, I couldn't stop just trying to recognize people in the front row every time there was a player, a timeout or whatever. And I was wondering do do those people like, had they ever met before? Do they know each other? Or do you become friends? Or like now that Chalomey and Spike Lee are high fiven or had they ever met before the Knicks thing got out of got on hand? Or Ben Still or how about uh Ram Emmanuel and Larry David. That was a good pairing right there. I don't know if they'd ever met before, but man, they're other and so I really full disclosure, I'm just not an NBA fan at this point in my life, and I didn't watch the game, but I was caught. I was intrigued by the fact that what is her name? The actress she was on one of the police procedures for years market hagetary or what do you know the woman I'm talking about, Michael right, what the hell's her name? Is it Marisia? Or no, no, no, I know who you're talking about. Assume it's to celebrity. It's a woman. Yeah, Well I just said she was on a police procedural that was a super big hit for a long time. Market anyway, she was in the front row, and I'm like, really really, yeah, she's starring in a new show I think on Broadway. It's her rival or something. Riska that's it. Yeah, Mriska hargitay. Uh, that's a billboard. They bought a billboard for the show. Oh, they're at Courtside. That's a good airsporis. Argidage's starring in the new revival of whatever the hell. It's like buying an ad brigadoon. Yeah. Mostly it's super rich people. So I'm assuming that Tracy Morgan who won ninety million dollars because that Walmart truck hit him and almost killed him. So he's among the super rich, and he's at all the Knicks games. He was sitting in the front row with Tina Feye next to him. I wonder if he went ahead and comm you know, said out, you come to the game with me. They started together back on thirty Rock together, worked exactly in that live truly funny show The Rama Manual Larry David Robert Kraft. Three people in a row, like, I don't know if they're friends or if they'd met for the first time there at the gar Oh hey, you know, i'd be just kind of a weird oh hey moment, just like somebody you've seen on to Oh hey, you're the guy that owns the Patriots. Oh you're the guy that might be the next president, Nia shak hands. I would wait three hours in line to overhear their conversation. No kidding, that's an interesting grouping all the way around. It was that way everywhere. Man. The coolest one though, was I'd become I'm kind of a Jalen Brunson fanboy, even though I'm rooting for the Spurs. Got into him last year. He is some super stud performer. But anyway, he had some amazing clutch plays last night with the crowd going crazy and everything like that. And they go over to also in the front row, Derek Jeter sitting with Eli Manning high fiving. I thought, there is some guys that understand what it's like to be in front of that crowd and perform. Well, right, pressure, that was a cool group right there. Coming up, your birth order affects your future, but not for the reason you think, Jack, How do I always respond to a headline like that? How do you know what I think? But really interesting science about birth order? Holy cat? You think? Okay, well I'll have to hear this. Oh are you a scientist? Are you answered the question? He's not answering, folks, I could be in Congress and do one of those hearings. Yeah, I know, exactly answer the question. I'm trying to you a question. Every time I start dance, I reclaim my time, yes, and then you yell I reclaimed my time, and nobody knows what that means, so you stop talking. No way to run a republic, folks. I had one other thing I wanted to tease before we got going. Oh Apple, The Apple Update seria is completely different.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried it yet, but the new AI series. Some people are saying it's really fantastic. But more important than that, they announced a whole bunch of new parental controls that I'm super into as a guy who's got a couple of teen boys with iPhones that will We'll update you on that whole thing too. And we got to get into the Iran war at some point. Trump making some pretty big claims today that it could be over in a matter of days. I feel like I've heard this a few times, not exactly sure what he's trying to accomplish with those promises at this point and who he's putting pressure on host again, Echoes of the Ukraine Russia thing? Who's the roadblock to an agreement? Here? Again? Donald J? Is it really is? Is it really is real? We'll talk about it, all right. We got a lot on the way. Stay here. Trump in New York City Mayor Zorin Mamdani was also at the game. The guy in charge of the kiss cam was like, should I could be fun.
Speaker 4: Out of it?
Speaker 1: I didn't get that joke, right, We didn't get it either, Michael, Yeah, what's the what's the joke there? Michael? Oh, you're running kiss cam?
Speaker 5: You're supposed to you put the kiss cam on Mandami and who he's supposed to kiss?
Speaker 1: The person next him or whatever? Man, I still don't understand that. What It doesn't matter. But the communist came on him. Mndami spend one thousand dollars for standing room only tickets to try to be a regular working class guy. I guess, I guess all right, Jack, you are the oldest sibling in your family, correct. I am I am a three, I am a middle child, the middle of three. And I must say I've never put much stock in birth order. No, no, I you know, I don't want to jump to the conclusion, but well, I'll hold up so really interesting coverage in the Washington Post of some new science about birth order. They mentioned that younger siblings enjoy real advantages in life. Generally, the parents have more money, more experiences. Parents. Older siblings can serve as role models, mentors, productive rivals. You know, you play basketball against your older brother, you're going to become a better basketball player. The ranks of elite athletes are filled with many more younger siblings than older brothers and sisters. There are a lot of reasons why second born should do better, said this one economics professor Brigham Young, but being born first is a far better bet in life. The data shows. A landmark study shows that younger siblings fare worse than first borns on lifetime earnings, educational achievement, mental health, and for women teen pregnancy. The later the birth order, the worst the stats get. The youngest siblings get measurably less schooling than the firstborn on average, but that only explained half of the difference. The other half seems to be germs. They followed one point two million Danish children born since nineteen eighty into adulthood. The study found that the tiniest organisms have a profound impact on a child's future. Exposure to respiratory viruses before a baby's first birthday, when their immune systems are immature, and before most childhood vaccinations consistently predicted reduced earnings, education, and health decades later. Whoa illness, serious respiratory illness, and you're more likely to get them if you're the third child, or not just not the first, because the first one is off at school or daycare whatever. Bringing bugs home that doesn't happen to the firstborn kid. Wow, this is going to come up with Thanksgiving. My younger brother, thanks for bringing all those germs home. Yeah, way to go, jermy boy.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I could get into the details of this, but they said that data was absolutely clear. Earnings, education, mental health outcomes all declined as community disease exposure rose. Now, these are averages across populations. So the adult incomes fell by nearly one percent, high school and college graduation dropped by about half a percent. Psychiatric clinic visits arise by about six percent above the baseline rate. Blah blah blah. And they say those numbers might appear trivial, but their averages across the entire population. Blah, blah blah. So this is interesting from a scientific perspective, but a couple of caveats. Number one, you know, try to keep your kid reasonably healthy, do what you want, but to get the vaccinations against scary stuff. They've performed miracles, saved kids' lives. Second thing is, and this is the part I didn't want to get to prematurely. You get dealt the cards, you get dealt. We've lost that bad rock belief as human beings because a grievance culture and the narcissism of small distinctions. Nobody cares that you got, you know, eighty eight percent of the good luck when somebody else got ninety one percent. It's what you do with it that matters. In the game and play, that's the only thing that matters. Yeah, the whole one thing I had never for whatever reason, had never really occurred to me to the other day till somebody brought it up is if you're the oldest, you grew up in the household of the full number of your family for your whole life till you left. Where's the youngest In some cases, depending on how spread out they are, was an only child through high school or or longer. Like my younger brother, which would have been a completely different sitting down to the family table with nobody else there than when I was in high school and it was five of us. I had never really thought about that before, right, yeah, yeah, Oh, there was one more thing that I just thought was interesting because since Judy got pregnant with Kate many years ago, I've been fascinated by prenatal development, specifically neural development. Serious illness is in early childhood can derail grain bait. Obviously, it's derailed mind, can derail brain growth and cast a long shadow on later life. In the first months of life, roughly eighty five percent of an infant's calorie intake goes toward neural development. Isn't that amazing? So speed your child as your recommendation that absolute, as non negotiable. A serious infection can reduce how much baby eats and divert calories away from building a brain. The thing you know the most, and we've talked about this and less lay and everybody knows, well, everybody who's a parent knows this. You don't know this till your parent completely is how different they are. They're so incredibly different, They have such a different tool set to go out into the world with some of it you know, better than their siblings, some of it worse, and you go out there with what you got and you know, make your way. But it just that's that's what the blows your mind. And that's why you can't react to studies like this with a wait a minute, wait a minute, my little brother's a genius and highly successful and blah blah blah. Yeah, it's these are averages across populations. Your family could be completely the opposite of everything that is indicated by the averages. So we did have a helicopter crash near the Strait of or Moves. The pilots are fine, thank goodness. But the fact that we're this far into the war and haven't lost more guys or women is partially miraculous, and partially to the fact that we stopped the war fairly quickly and haven't really engaged since for better or worse, and I'm leaning toward worse. We got more on that coming up a little a little later with some of the quotes that Trump has put out today on this thing is going to wrap up soon, which he has been saying now for quite a while. Oh a little later on the hour, I'd like to get to a really good analysis of is California's election rigged? The answer is there's no proof that it is, but boy, they leave open a lot of area of doubt. I'm a pretty hard no on is it rigged? But yeah, it certainly doesn't. You don't do yourself any favors by dragging it out over a month like we got. There's a I mentioned this last week. There's a close vote on a measure in the burg that I live in. There is it's a billion dollars at stake, and they're still counting the votes and it's like four hundred votes apart on whether or not a billion dollars get spent or not on this big housing development. How could you possibly expect that there isn't somebody somewhere who's trying to influence that when you got that much money on the line, that's defying human nature. I'm a little surprised to hear you say hard no. I'm agnostic on the question because I don't think it's knowable. I've designed a stadium where we don't check the tickets, and then you ask me how many people snuck in without tickets. I don't know, there's no mechanism. There's not an adequate mechanism to check it. Yeah, I just I'm not concerned that our guy Spencer Pratt got screwed by cheating on the voting. I think it's just LA is eighty four percent of votes Democrat. This is the result you should get. Yes, that is definitely part of the reality, which is damn mad I'm not claiming it's not maddening. How bad would it have to get before you'd want to try something different? That's what's amazing, just for a few years, right, Wow, all right, if you miss a segment of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Where in the final throes of what will be a very very good deal that will not allow in any way, shape or form, nuclear weapons, etc. And then this straight will open up right away. It'll open up immediately upon signing, which could be in two or three days.
Speaker 1: Well, I want that to be true. There is zero I'm not the mainstream media who is Trump said without evidence regularly on stuff all time. But I'm gonna say it here. Trump said without any evidence that I can see anywhere, and I mean anywhere that this is going to be over a couple of days. They're not going to get a nuke in the street, will be open. Have you come across any evidence of that being true in any journalism anywhere. I haven't, no other than the occasional comment by like an Ian Bremer on Twitter or something that he's hearing dot but I've heard that multiple times now. I hardly even pay attention to that sort of pronouncement by Trump at this point. But like in the last twenty four hours, because this is a new thing from Trump that it's very very close in just a couple of days now, I haven't seen that reported by anybody, like any opinion piece, even right right. I was thinking about this earlier, and this thought occurred to me with greater clarity than it has before. Iran is absolutely hell bent and obsessed with killing all the Jews and wiping Israel off of the map. So you can either give them that in negotiations or any other agreement they come to is just a head fake, because they will continue doing their most sacred duty is that they see it. Yeah, I hope Trump is right about that. By the way, He's got some behind the scenes him and Jared Kushner and whoever working in Marco Rubio, and they're gonna announce something. I hope that's what happens, and I'll be very happy about that. But like I said, I haven't even seen an opinion piece where they say it's going to happen, let alone any factual reporting about it. But I had one other thing. Maybe I'll think of it. Well, Tree Yankst of Fox. Lets us know where we are now.
Speaker 7: After President Trump called on Israel and Iran to stop shooting, both sides agreed. Since then, Israel has continued to operate against Iran back Hesbelah in Lebanon, launching new strikes overnight and issuing fresh evacuation orders this morning. Prime Minister Benjamint Yahu addressed his country overnight with a message about Hesbola by Mama.
Speaker 5: In the past twenty four hours, Iron and Hesbela tried to impose a new equation on us. This equation is intolerable and unacceptable to me. They thought they could fire from Lebanese and Iranian territory at Israel and that we would not act. That did not happen, and that will not happen.
Speaker 1: If I'm BB Netan Yahoo, and I'm his age and his point in everything in life. I just finish off hesbelow once and for all.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The world be damned with their opinion, right, I would agree. We can get more into that situation if you want. The absolutely unholy situation in Lebanon. As I mentioned earlier, the Lebanese Army is the third most powerful force in that country after the Israelis and Hesbela. It's a shell of a country. It's always on the brink of civil war. Sectarian religious violence is just a way of life there since you know, ages ago, the eighties, I guess as to the Strait of Horror Moves, which is why your gas is so expensive. The reporter goes on with.
Speaker 7: Questions about if the seasfire could be broken again. International attention remains on the Strait of Horne Moves, where the US naval blockade if Iranian ports.
Speaker 1: Is expected to continue.
Speaker 7: Sentcom says US forces disabled an unladened oil tanker in the Gulf of Oman on Monday after it tried to breach the blockade, and FA eighteen super Hornet from the USS Abraham Lincoln fired a precision munition into the ship's engineering and steering rooms. Now, since the blockade went into effect, one hundred and thirty four vessels have been turned around, with seven disabled.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound a lot like progress. The headline one of the opinion pieces in the Wall Street Journal today, Israel fights while Trump talks. The US demands more restraint from An ally than it does from Iran. More talk about Israel needs to stop attacking than Iran needs to stop attacking. Yeah, let me quote frequent correspondent JT who dropped us a note. Trump keeps attacking the good side quote unquote, in his belief that doing so will a facilitated deal. The case of Russia, Trump kept accusing Zelensky of being the stumbling block to the deal. You don't have any cards. Do you even own a suit? While echoing Putin's talking points. Trump is now attacking Nettnyal who accusing him of scuttling a deal with Iran because of Israel's attacks on Hesbla, and Trump is echoing Iran's talking points in the Iran deal is linked to Israel not attacking Hesbelah. Trump seems oblivious to the psychopathy of Putin and Putin's willingness to absorb massive losses. Likewise, Trump seems oblivious to the nature of the death cult, of Iran's particular form of Islamism, and the willingness of Iran to absorb endless pain on the part of the civilian Iranian population. I agree latly, we all have blind spots because of our life history, and I find that so interesting. And Trump seems to be because his whole life he's dealt with people where the goal was making the most money, whether it was you know, a guy who owned land or a hotel or a mobster or whoever it was. I need to make a certain amount of money, then we make a deal. And because that's been everything is entire life, he assumes that's still true with like Putin and Mulla's and can't wrap his head around the fact that for some people that's not the end all be all of their goals. Some people want dead Jews, some people want to go down in history is Peter the Great more than they want to, you know, come out financially ahead, or save lives or help their people have happier, productive lives. You Yeah, there is a real belief that Iran's latest moves, the ramped up attacks by Hezbollah and lobbing missiles at Israel at Kuwait, which we haven't even talked about. They've launched a bunch of attacks in the region. They've told the hu Thies, hey, go ahead and jump ugly. A lot of folks are saying Iran is thinking, you know, now's the time we're on the front foot. Let's assert our power more in the region. Let's collect more power to ourselves, you know. And you can throw Trump's name in it or leave it out. But obviously Nettan Yahu and Israel are saying, that's the last thing that's going to happen here, the last thing on earth. Before we move on to a different topic, would you like to make any sort of prediction of where you think this is going. I don't have any idea, uh, and what length of time where we talked about like the near term, this week or ultimately ultimately not ultimately, like a thousand years from now. But oh, I was gonna go with the thousand fi year. Yes, our robot orphan lord's harvesting our organs. Of course, that's everything. A thousand years from now, a I will open the street and build a data center. Gosh, I don't want to let my wishes be the father of my thoughts. I would think that the duplicity and unwillingness to reach a deal that anybody could accept by Tehran is finally going to piss off Trump and maybe he'll do what needs to be done. I don't just at least free Israel to do what needs to be done. I don't. I'm very, very discouraged by the shape of this now for a couple of months, right, yeah, I mean it's just the same old We're working on a deal. It's close, very close. Hey, bbe stop bombing the below when they lob missiles at your people in your very capital, stop stop stop, because we're almost at a deal. Please, Hu either got to be willing to finish it hard, do the ugly thing, or it ain't gonna work out positive. I don't think an order without a sanction is merely a suggestion. Briefly, since I mentioned AI and data centers, did you see that stuff Elon said yesterday about building the power plants and everything on the moon. I did not know he thinks on a plane that just the rest of us aren't thinking about at all. It was a interview with somebody, and I didn't understand most of it, but the main gist was planet Earth can produce a maximum amount of power that he has figured out because of various constraints of gravity, economics, climates, all kinds of different things. And he had the number like in one terra trillion watts of power to run all these data centers because AI uses up so much energy, and the ability to do it on the Moon is something like a thousand times greater than anything Earth could ever produce. And that's why he's working on right now getting to the Moon in fairly short time and in space and building these power plants that will be data centers for a I know, and then and that's how we're going to get to Mars and blah blah blah exponentially faster. But just who's thinking about that? That he can only produce so much power on Earth and we're gonna produce it on the Moon so that we can take the next step of Yeah, whether for good or ill, he is a visionary. Absolutely, I can't even I'm a guy who couldn't help my sun craft a decent Pinewood Derby car. So the technology necessary to accomplish all of that to say it boggles my mind. As an understatement, it's like calculus to a golden retriever. But it's it's amazing or and just his goals though, who's thinking about these things? He could easily end up being the most important person unless you're religious, and you're gonna go with Jesus the most important person that's ever lived. If he makes us a multi planetary species, which is his coal, certainly be up there. Yeah, you need a gold statue of him somewhere. Can we return to the Middle East just for a moment if you want to? And you know, I don't mind that transition because, like I always say, when we start talking about AI this or that or the pecuring these disease or whatever, Meanwhile over here you got people who are willing to cut your head off because of a religion. So that ain't changed. Yeah, Rather than rushing through this, why don't we put it off for a segment or two. But you hear about Lebanon and Hezbalon a lot in relation to the discussion we've just been having. I want to dig into that situation a little more so folks understand it. I have got such a great tease here, gallup is out with their latest and I didn't even know they did this every year Americans' views of morally acceptable behaviors. They have twenty behaviors that human beings engage in, and whether or not we think they're moral or not, and then the shifting numbers for some of them over the years. Yeah, I've talked about a subset of those results earlier, but yeah, I'd like to hear the broad array. We're not as open minded about trans stuff as we were five years ago. Far from it. Tell you that, among other things, we'll get to stay right here. Please.
Speaker 7: This year, we're taking a big step expanding our child safety features.
Speaker 3: Apple is rolling out a major software update with new parental controls.
Speaker 1: We're giving parents powerful, easy to use tools to help manage what kids can see, who they can talk to, and when they have access. Oh boy, man, if you got kids and they got smartphones, especially if they're teenagers, you only think about this every day because they walk around with the worst neighborhood on planet Earth in their hand in a way that was never possible before, and are remarkably clever at getting around any senses that are put up. When I was in high school living in gladess living in small town western Kansas. I mean there were there there were people around that did bad things, and I'm sure there were people that around that did like pretty pretty bad things. But my dad had a pretty good idea of who I was going to be in communication with on a daily basis. Yeah, and it would have been hard for me to run into a lot of those people as a fifteen year old, whereas now my sixteen year old could be talking to a guy who will sell them a machine gun and Heroin today easily, or groom them for god knows what. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well the scumbags and perverts have gotten systematic with it. They know how to troll, how to you know, sort through many many young people online and find would be victims in a way that it was impossible in like personal interchange for all of human history. Let's go on with this report from CBS News about Apple's new software.
Speaker 3: At its Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple said it's expanding child accounts required for kids under thirteen, limiting adult websites, and setting age specific restrictions any app store apples, as parents will be able to decide who kids can talk to in I message and FaceTime, limit how much time can be spent in specific apps, and extend.
Speaker 1: Or pause device use entirely. That's the one that I do because that's the one where I'm pretty sure. I know they shut off completely at a certain time, and I'm pretty positive at that point I got control of you. But any of the other hours where you're on your phone, I don't know if any of that other stuff is work. I'm practically to the point of why do I even try, based on things I've learned in the last six months from my son and other parents of there's just so many ways around all these things, and whichever one you find out about, there's probably one hundred more. Right, whether it's proxy websites or VPNs or whatever. They can ask who they are the kids. Yeah, here's a little more from that report.
Speaker 3: This comes as new research out today suggest that by age thirteen, teens may be more emotionally ready to receive their first smartphone without it automatically harming their mental health.
Speaker 1: I think it's a step in the right direction.
Speaker 3: Thorn Klosowski is a privacy expert at the nonprofit Electronic Frontier Foundation. Kids are known to get around parental controls.
Speaker 1: Are these foolproof. No, they never are.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of why the conversation is really an important part here. Parents need to know that these tools exist, they need to know how to use them, and they need to know the kind of barriers that exist around them. There's not like a really like silver bullet here that's going to like magically fix this problem for everyone. I think it's going to have to be a kind of discussion that parents have with their kids, with the device makers, ensuring that this, like Foster's a place where kids can still be kids.
Speaker 1: At thirteen, you're emotionally ready for a smartphone. You're not emotionally ready for a smartphone when you're fifty. By the way it alters your life, Why do they do these studies? Ask anybody who use a phone right? Studies have found they're a distraction in the classroom. Studies have found why anybody? Why is anybody spending any money doing these studies? We all know this, Michael. More importantly, that expert's name was Thorn. If my name was Thorn, do you think I could get away with going as Thor? Ask? Can people call me Thor? Yeah? That'd be good, because that's what I would do. That's my plan? Do you and I carry a hammer?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, do you want every single person to constantly say where's your hammer? And deal with that the rest of your life? I don't. Well, you're right the downside. I hadn't thought the downside of being named thor glad I brought it? Okay? One more clip from this report can new parental.
Speaker 3: Controls will roll out in September. This as Apple also unveils Serie AI, a long awaited update to that conversational back and forth with a personal assistant that they have there. And after all of these announcements, just hours later, Rival Open AI declaring it plans to take that company public.
Speaker 1: And of course you could go on chat GPT and say, how do I get around the new Apple parenial controls as a thirteen year old? And it will tell you and then you'll do it. I mean, I'm I don't want to. I'm glad Apple's trying. I'm all for trying, sure, but I do feel like I just have to accept and hope by constantly telling my kids, you know, don't buy drugs from strangers, and don't do this, don't do that that it sinks in because I don't have any belief I can stop them from being in contact with this stuff. Yeah. Yeah, I didn't have to deal with this as a parent of kids, so it's it's tough for me to even talk about it. But to your point, you work constantly to install and instill the principles that will help them avoid the worst harms because this specific like you know, ability to look at porner or ugly porn or really too much porn at all is bad, but it's it's just so difficult to limit that. I'm to the point now where if we can sign an agreement that all you do is look at porn and nothing else, I'm in go ahead. It's gonna be bad for your life, and you know, everybody will get an direction, but that's better than a lot of the other stuff that's out there that you could get into. Wow, it's a hell of a deal. It is a hell of a deal. Apple from the Tree of Knowledge, folks, I stand by my my theory. Any comments text line four one five two nine five kftc Armstrong and Getty