Speaker 1: The day.
Speaker 2: You are. It's huh, I'm a fat and all that shit around your They want this man to dog and man they wait for. You can't to make a judgment. Who was going to be on the Donkey of the day. They chose you.
Speaker 3: There's a breakfast club, bitch you, Who's Donkey of the day today.
Speaker 4: Yes, Donkey of to day goes to Wyoming, to Kappa Kappa Gamma Chapter and the University of Wyoming.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard, they are being sued by their.
Speaker 4: Own Yes, seven members of the Kappa Kappa Gamma chapter are suing the Kappa Kappa Gamma Chapter and the University of Wyoming after a trans woman with granted permission to move into their sorority house. I can't make this kind of stuff up. These young ladies went on Megan Kelly to discuss Let me hear some of.
Speaker 1: It, Jim, what it was like for you, Yallas Hannah in there dealing with this obvious man but also one who's clearly getting aroused by just being around you. You can you give us some idea of what that felt like for you.
Speaker 5: It's a weird, gut wrenching feeling that every time I leave my room. There's a possibility that all walk past them in the hall, whatever setting that might be in and it's never pleasant encounter. And that's the scary part. And it's a weird feeling just to know that I could run into him anytimes, full access to the house. But this just goes sl like we need women's spaces for that reason.
Speaker 4: Now, the reason I'm giving the Wyoming chapter of Kapa Kappa Gamma and the University of Wyoming the donkey of the day is because the leadership of the sorority reportedly, allegedly, according to the lawsuit, told members that if they have issues with Miss Langford that they can.
Speaker 2: Just drop out. That's not how any of it should work.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is when I don't understand inclusion, because I thought inclusion meant creating a safe space for everyone. I thought inclusion meant making everyone feel comfortable. Is it really inclusion if you make the trans women feel comfortable and safe with disregard the feelings of the other women, the.
Speaker 2: Other women in the sorority.
Speaker 4: These women told Megan Kelly that they understand that trans women need to be protected and have their own space. I believe majority of us feel the same way, But the women argue that trans women such as Miss Langford moving into their house is not the answer. Look, I don't know what the answer is, but I don't understand how we live in a society that screams listen.
Speaker 2: To women, believe all women.
Speaker 4: But then a group of women are telling you this makes them uncomfortable to have this young lady walking around with a hard penis, and we just tell them, if.
Speaker 2: You don't like it, then drop out. Why can't we have a conversation about this?
Speaker 4: Okay, I can totally understand the sorority accepting the trans woman into the sorority, But then after having this trans woman in the sorority and at the sorority house, if the women in the sorority are saying, hey, you know, we are coming out the shower with just towels on and this trans woman is just staring at us.
Speaker 2: And these women are saying, this young lady is visibly aroused.
Speaker 4: They can see a little pope coming through and that makes us uncomfortable. How are we then willing to punish the women that are complaining.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't we be listening. Shouldn't we be trying to figure.
Speaker 4: Out a way to include everyone without excluding anyone. You can't promote diversity and inclusion but then not include everybody. Okay, this feels like nobody cares about, you know, trying to do what's right. It just feels like everyone wants to push an agenda. And if several women are to the point where they are suing their own sorority and their own school, and they are going on a press run to discuss their.
Speaker 2: Issues, then maybe maybe we should listen. Okay.
Speaker 4: In the lawsuit, the plane of a llegens that Miss Langford is sexually interested in women and uses tender to meet them and witness society, and the complaints said they've seen Langford sitting alone in private areas of the sorority house where she can get a close look at women walking by with a and she has a visible erection. Sometimes a pillow sits on Langford's lap. By the way, that is an og man move. All right, there's nothing worse than getting an erection. Okay, Well, you're not supposed to get an direction and praying. Nobody asks you to come here, Okay, so then you got to stand up and figure out what to do with your penis. So if there's a pillow run You're gonna grabd to cover that thing up. But that's not what I'm trying to get across there. All I'm trying to say is you want to accept everybody.
Speaker 2: I get it. Okay, you want to accept Miss Langford. I get it.
Speaker 4: But when several members of the sorority start to feel like it's starting to get harder and harder and harder and harder to be around Miss Langford for all these reasons they addressed in this lawsuit, can we at least listen and have a discussion without them allegedly being told if you have issues with Miss langthfood, you can just drop out. Come on, We're smarter than that, right, Please give y Yomen's Kappa Kapa Gamma chapter to Sweet Sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the dog gee.
Speaker 3: Of the day, the dog gee all the day.
Speaker 4: Yee. Maybe this lawsuit the uh you know, stim make a conversation happen. Maybe this is the only way to have a conversation.
Speaker 3: I don't okay, they can require her away like different types of underwear of pants that covers their erection or something or maybe not you know, I don't know, just type it up.
Speaker 4: Nobody tastes it up. We don't tape ours of them now. We use we use the elastic around the sweatpans and put it to the side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody like trans though, they do they tape it up. Okay, because he's a tranes I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 3: Yes, b e see, we'll see you guys some more shouts to everybody on BT. Erica Dutcher say piece to b T, piece to be e T. All right, everybody else, All right, let's let's we spoke about something a little earlier, earlier this morning, and we wanted to go to breakfast club Court.
Speaker 2: We got to take past to Jamal Briant to the breakfast club court.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, now, if you're not aware of what happened, First of all, we gotta set up Erica first. I'm gonna put up the phone eight hundred and five eight five one O five one. I want to hear your thoughts on what you think because we're gonna take this past at the breakfast club Court and Jamal Bryant.
Speaker 4: Erica Dutch just breaking down to the member of the mafia. You know what I'm saying long live O G.
Speaker 2: Clay.
Speaker 4: You know, Claire's took Erica under his wing, and you know Eric has been opening up for a little du ball for a long time now.
Speaker 2: And so this is what happened at og Clay's funeral.
Speaker 6: Yes, so at the funeral, pastor Jamal Bryant did the okay right, and while he was talking, you know, usually they give people like a list of things or the person that had passed away to talk about. But I don't know if he got the correct list of what or he didn't know what funeral it was. Because during the whole summer he was talking about Donald Trump. Why we do not know why he was talking about Donald Trump for a long time Clay and Clay didn't even like Trump wasn't political like that at all, so we we didn't get it. Then he was quoting a lot of people that's not our color, quote and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, a lot of white man do you remember any of them?
Speaker 6: Not at all?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: And then they had them hot because you know they had the bitch stream up there, right, so they were highlighting them and sewing them with the white man picture on them. So everybody, we're all looking at each other like what is going on. Then he say then you know, he got really into it. He was like, yeah, and Clay been married to his wife for twenty some years. Then they showed the picture of Clay and supposed to being the wife.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even his wife. Lord have mercy.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't know what Jamal was on or what we said. Well he bombed that.
Speaker 2: He bombed saimb and T I gave him the light. T.
Speaker 6: I gave him the light. And when you bomb, you know in the in the common world, Yeah, that mean you you didn't do good. And the person that went before you, they you know, they out did you.
Speaker 2: Okay, open open the phone to the JA. What is the question?
Speaker 4: Uhas Bran give some of the money back?
Speaker 2: From right? Well, he had his own agenda.
Speaker 3: He's instead of talking about the old Jamal Brian is our guy.
Speaker 2: He can call up if you want to.
Speaker 6: I want to know who found he thought he was.
Speaker 3: All right, well we'll talk about eight hundred and five eighty five. He had conversations about Donald Trump. He posted the wrong woman. Should he have to give some of this money back?
Speaker 2: And is he just wrong? I'm just joking about the money. What is he just wrong? Do y'all think he was wrong. Definitely.
Speaker 3: I don't think she was playing with them. I don't think Eric was something. We talk about it when we come back. Let's talk about this. The Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Donkey today is brought to you by the law Office of Michael s Lambinsoft. Don't be a donkey. Don pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.