Speaker 1: You're doing me right.
Speaker 2: Another complimentary.
Speaker 3: Oh la signor.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I said there, Hey you doing everybody, Welcome to Hot Mike's from Maine.
Speaker 3: Supposed to have another week off of vacation, just said, no, this isn't work a little my doing. I'm like, I need it. I need a week off.
Speaker 2: No, I don't need a week off.
Speaker 3: This is this is what is uh fun. I'm on vacation every day with you. Gotta talk about the wedding. I've been chopping at the bit to talk about the wedding. Okay. Daily Mail New York Posts tried to float a little reconciliation between Taylor Swift and Blake Lively. Uh no, ooh, lots of sources say in there. I think that's just a hunt for subscribers, trying to get people, you know, hooked on something.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 3: Do you care about the wedding?
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 3: Our great friend Melanie Little will be with us, the Queen of Strong Island. If Lovin Melanie Little is wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be right. Did you know that she and I went to the prom together? We did? We have a prom photo but we'll share that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna share the prom photo of Melanie and not but I just maybe not yet, maybe soon.
Speaker 2: How bad was the Blake snub? Right? Uh? Pretty bad?
Speaker 3: Do you have space for her rehabilitation eventually? Could you let her back into your good graces? Is there a scenario where that could work? And also regarding the Taylor Swift wedding, what the hell is Brad Pitt doing there? I just I don't understand the massive amount on the celebrities that were there. But first, I'm obsessed with the World Cup? And do you believe in miracles? Have you seen that Fox promo where Mike Ruzione from the Miracle on Ice nineteen eighty hockey team is sitting at a bar and these two overhears, these two guys talking.
Speaker 2: Like you think we could win? You think the US could win?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It's like why do you buy a lottery ticket because maybe you could win? Maybe?
Speaker 2: And why not?
Speaker 3: We're sixteen teams, you know, sixteen teams now could go to eight down of four. Maybe we look pretty good. It's bringing us together in a beautiful way. I don't think any country needed this more than our own. How is it that a global soccer tournament does more for foreign relations than the United Nations. We crave the interconnectedness, don't we. To me, it's like I see, you know, crowds of people singing Country Road by John Denver and Sweet Caroline, and you know the Norse rowers ru the bagpipes in Boston, the barbecue and Dallas.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's all so good.
Speaker 3: This long. I don't know if AI or who is it, but some dude, and it's just.
Speaker 2: The world is hanging out of our bar windows.
Speaker 3: They're hugging, they're eating food they've never had before. They were told it was terrible. They were told America's total shit, America two fifty on the mall not great. The World Cup is everything we need to celebrate the world. Celebrating America is a lot. Goes a lot further with me than you know, us doing it. I like to see people realize we're good.
Speaker 2: We're good people again.
Speaker 3: Blake Lively, Taylor Swift coming up in a little minute here. But the big beautiful blonde that I'm into right now is Airling Holland. Airling Holland the modern day Viking.
Speaker 2: This guy is so fabulous.
Speaker 3: He is one great, big stud yesterday.
Speaker 2: Look at this guy.
Speaker 3: Norway versus Brazil, a huge upset. This dude scores two goals. His dancing, his his his antics. He is big and strong and he comes running at you and you shit your pants. After the match, he's doing the rue, the big Norse row, which.
Speaker 2: Is I read all about.
Speaker 3: It starts slow, they go boom boom through.
Speaker 2: And then it picks up case.
Speaker 3: And it's about as cool as you could get.
Speaker 2: And they're doing this thing. You know, look at this.
Speaker 3: The Norwegian military is sending in videos doing this. It's like the Icelandic thunderclap years ago, and the claps would get louder and louder. Some guy developed this. His name is Julia freusta burned stubburb of Osla, and he had a bunch of chants and things worked out and this was influenced by the thunderclap and then they put this thing together.
Speaker 2: And Norway hasn't been in.
Speaker 3: The World Cup since nineteen ninety eight, it's been twenty eight years. And now they're like, I mean, they just upset Brazil. It's exciting. Everyone's a soccer expert. And then of course we've got the big issue of our game tonight, flow Balligan. Our striker is back in. The red card was given out Saturday. Yeah, brings out the back of his legs. What do you guys think about this? Uh, you know, we almost had a major event in this country that did not involve Trump, and yet now of course he's deeply involved. Uh, he found his way in. I mean, the man likes to be the center of attention. But FIFA reversed the call for the red card after saying there is no recourse. That's it, America, the decisions, the decision. America does not get flow Balligan. He'll be on the bench for the game. Trump makes a phone called the Jiohnny Infantino, the the the head of FIFA, and you know, he asked him to reverse the call or look at it, and he did. I personally would like to hear this guy come forward and say Trump's phone call to me had nothing to do with it. We were looking at the call anyway, because the greater outrage is the fact that there was a red card in the first place. Every expert, every coach, every retired referee, everybody anywhere said it's the worst call ever, and the ref did not There was no foul called on the field. He saw the guy go down, so then he decides to go over and watch through var video assisted referee and watching it in slow motion.
Speaker 2: Anything you watch.
Speaker 3: In slow motion looks a little bit more dramatic. You're not supposed to view on field collisions in slow mo.
Speaker 2: It's totally tainted. So they make the call.
Speaker 3: This guy right here, Raphael Klaus, the Brazilian referee. Actually, and when you come to Brazil and corrupt, believe you know, memories of sweet Ryan what's his name, Ryan Lochte, the swimmer, I mean twenty sixteen. You know, the corruption is deep. But anyway, this guy makes a terrible flow. Bellagan isn't even looking at him, he's looking the other way. This happened in natural contact. So they reversed the call, and everything's going so well in the World Cup.
Speaker 2: My heart is full.
Speaker 3: I love these people. I love that they're here. It makes me like so happy, and now I feel you know, there's people like the Norwegian coach, you know.
Speaker 4: Stal Solabakan. He says it's bad, bad, bad, bad bad that FIFA reversed this call. It's a shitty system, but at least it's the system. I will say this again, what's really bad is the call in the first place. And before the World Cup, in the qualifying rounds they did reverse a red card on behalf of Ronaldo from Portugal. They've never done it in the World Cup. But so what, it was a terrible call, and you should have a system for you know, checks and balances on a referee that is looking at slow motion on something that wasn't even a foul called on the field.
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 3: So the greater outrage to me is the original call. I am a little bummed out that the world who's loving, you know, our barbecue and all that shit, is sitting there going America. You know, America pulled.
Speaker 2: The Trump card, if you will.
Speaker 3: Some people wish Trump just shut the hell up, didn't get involved, and somehow we won without flow Balligan. I just don't think we're good enough to win without everything we got.
Speaker 2: So I'm ready to move right past it and go nuts.
Speaker 3: I hope it doesn't taint a victory if we get one tonight for anyone else. Belgium of course, got to file their complaint this morning. We're playing them at eight o'clock Eastern time tonight. They got the file their complaint. We'll see what happens where it goes. I don't think the guy's gonna reverse. And you know, Johnny Infantino of FIFA is going to reverse himself again. I think this one goes for Trump. So he may be a bully, but he's our bully and somebody needed to make this thing right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Let's talk about the wedding.
Speaker 3: There's more people do FIFA every day because I'm so into it. But let's talk about the wedding. My great friend Melanie Little is with us. We love Melanie. She I'm sure probably has a thought or two on the uh on the wedding of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm surprised you weren't invited.
Speaker 1: Hello, my love, Hi honey, I'm surprised you weren't invited. Actually, I know.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. People say that to me. They're like, were you at the wedding? And I'm like, the fuck it means just because I mean no, I mean, I'm not like friends with Taylor's I'd like to be friends with Travis Glzy.
Speaker 1: Well, you were busy skinny dipping I saw or is that a body double?
Speaker 3: Those are like fifteen year old buns. Those are fifteen years ago. Those aren't modern day buns. I have to be I have to you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're pulling the catfish out? Hello on Instagram?
Speaker 2: I mean held up. I've held up? Okay, Uh, what do you think about a pull?
Speaker 3: It's seventy eight degrees in New York I mean, excuse me. Zorn Mamdani is saying, everybody keep your aces to seventy eight. There's a heat wave going on in the city. You know, there's people out burning their asses off. And Madison Square Garden, home of the Knicks, is got the AC pumping. It's shut down. The streets are closed all around it.
Speaker 2: All for.
Speaker 3: A wedding on the fourth of July, basically, which is some people are up in arms about it.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Why are they mad about it? Why are they mad about it?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: It's the most secure place in New York City. Right If you're gonna get married somewhere and you want to keep the paparazzi in the drones away, Madison Square Garden is the best choice because the security is already in place. The place is locked down. Like Fort Knox. You got places where people can come in without being seen. They were pulling the suburbans underneath the tent so the celebrities could get out, kept the paparazzi away. They had a police detail closed off the streets, paid for the permits. I love it. I love everything about it. I'm so happy for her.
Speaker 3: We surprised that some of the more more celebrities, more big stars than the oscars. I mean, we know Bradley Cooper and you know, and who's tight with her because of Gigi had died and all of that. But Steven Spielberg, you know, is in the house Brad Pitt And he looked, there's Brad Pitt in the back of the car with his girlfriend in Essda Ramon. Fucking Hugh Grant, Like what is g How does see no Taylor Swift or Travis Kelsey. It just seems like publicists were inviting clients of their other publicists.
Speaker 1: And yet they kept the paparazzi out. So like the only reason we saw I think he was Hugh Grant was the first one to get there and the first one to leave. He was the only one really caught outside walking down the street other than Bradley Cooper walking down the street to get into the the black car with they got some shots to him.
Speaker 3: I mean, why he's there.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find the connection.
Speaker 3: What what what is the connection?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I didn't know that Brad Pitt was there until you just said that. Five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Brad Pitt and the Nesta Ramon were there.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I get you know, Jimmy Fallon. Okay, fine, Marishka Harget day, she was at the next game and probably was like, yay, come to my wedding. Oh okay, I love it. Back to the game. Maybe they met at the next game.
Speaker 1: Marishka has been to Taylor Swift's concerts before, Like Marishka was going at Taylor Swift concerts.
Speaker 3: Oh cat maybe?
Speaker 2: Oh her Ash Benson? I think this.
Speaker 3: Oh, Taylor Swift's cat is named after Harget character. Olivia Benson is one of one of her cats, as well as Benjamin Button.
Speaker 2: Oh and Benjamin.
Speaker 3: Button is Bradley is Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: She did it?
Speaker 3: What she invited? The celebrities who are named after and cats are named after.
Speaker 1: What does she must love them? And if she's naming her cats, how about Adam Sandler? Do you know the Adam Sandler connection.
Speaker 2: He's the efficient.
Speaker 1: Do you know how they're connected.
Speaker 2: She has a cat named Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: So Adam Sandler's girls have been huge Taylor Swift fans since they were little. And in twenty nineteen, Adam Sandler was the MC of the Rock for EB event, which is I'm sure you've been there. It happens in Malibu every year. It's for a charity for an agent's to raise money for a like a e B which is a disease that I think an agent's child has. And so in twenty nineteen, Adam Sandler was the MC and he sang with Eddie Vedder and he brought his girls up on stage to sing a Taylor Swift song. They sang Lover and they you know, they've always been like that. If you can ever get us to meet Taylor Swift, you're gonna be like the coolest dad ever. And I thought, I think he took them to SNL to see her one time, and there's a long history there. That was the year that Uncut Gems came out. I think absolutely.
Speaker 3: Historian and analyst Melanie Little with that is that is terrific. You're Adam saying, you can pretty much do anything, right dad, do you think you could get it?
Speaker 2: Please put it in one of my movies.
Speaker 1: And he sang a song too. I think he made up a song for them, and he sang a song for Taylor and.
Speaker 2: Nick's both performed there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, she wore that Stevie Nicks shirt to the Knicks basketball game.
Speaker 2: The guy I love is there's spoone.
Speaker 3: Everything's supposed to be under wraps, right, no one's supposed to talk about it. And then the CEO of AMC Movie Theaters, Adam Aram Yeah, posts and then deletes every detail from this guy. He just had to schirp like a canary. He's singing like a song where he's given details of like beautiful you know, drapes of peach and white, you know, hanging from the ceiling and blown up pictures of Travis and Taylor from their childhood and teens and red flowers on that he gave like like, is this guy, you know an interior decorator.
Speaker 2: He gave details of the wedding.
Speaker 1: He gave details no pictures because there are no phones allowed in. But he's you know, she's a genius, you know her her whole eras tour movie was only distributed through AMC theaters, So I guess that's her connection with him. And there's also been speculation that there were cameras inside filming this wedding to make maybe another movie for theatrical release, and so it would kind of make sense that she would partner again with AMC. That's what I'm thinking. But yeah, I was kind of like everyone signed an NDA, right. Yeah, he really sed on that it was not and if she gets mad, she might pull the plug on her deal at the MC.
Speaker 3: So here's Jackie, Jackie's Jackie's always very She fires away. I'm effing done with swift, markle Lively spears Kelsey's hilarious clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's had enough, she said enough. Oh they're calling you, queen, Melanie. Did you see this one, fella?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 3: You remember that night when we went to the prom.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: So much fun. It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Melanie's father said to me, this is the crazy. He said to me. If she's not home by.
Speaker 3: Eleven forty five, he said, not midnight, eleven forty five, and don't f with me, he said, I said, WHOA? So I had you back at eleven forty four, just to make sure your father is a very intimidating guy to say, oh, you know it, brutal guy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, lovely.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, we're loving that picture. It's making it sway around social media.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious, it's kind of fun send it around. Yeah, so I thought, look the thing that you gotta say it.
Speaker 2: You're a girl's girl. You know you'll stand by your sister. Something's wrong.
Speaker 3: The fact that Taylor Swift, i mean, did not invite Blake Lively and they have not made up, and some people are floating it very interesting to me because if Taylor Swift believed that something had happened to Blake Lively, some type of you know, sexual assault or misconduct or anything that like she was wrong and she was an actual victim, she would stand up for. She's not a you know which way the wind blows like most people are. I think she's got a tougher threshold than most people. And she didn't and she's it says to me everything she didn't believe her, shouldn't believe her at all.
Speaker 2: I think she's full of it, and or she would have stood up for.
Speaker 1: Don't you know. I don't know. I feel like Taylorshift has been so careful with her public image. I don't know if you watched her documentary that came out like a couple of years ago. But she never wants to get involved in politics. She will never mention politics. And I think she just wants to stay away from all that noise and all the negative attention that it would bring to her and her reputation. And so I think the best thing for her, in her own mind was maybe to just distance herself from Blake. And who knows what really happened behind the scenes, But do you really want Blake coming to your wedding and disrupting the whole thing? Because that's all anybody's going to talk about, right, It's her too.
Speaker 3: They're going to talk about it either way, right which way? Are they going to talk about her more if she's not there? Because their best friend? You know it? Look, three of Blake Lively's kids, have you know, Taylor's the godmother of like at least two of them. I think it's three of them, you know. And remember there's another interesting thing. Back when the Scott Swift, the Taylor Swift's father. He is definitely believed to be the source that Brian Friedman contacted Brian Friedman and said, you know, Baldoni's lawyer and said, we're getting threats from you know, Blake's camp here that you know she's going to release the text between her and Taylor if Taylor doesn't step up and say, you know, and defend her and Scott Swift. We are ninety eight percent sure is the one who reached out to Brian Friedman and was like, Okay, we're working with you. We want out of this crazy woman. So I think, but you're right, it's just total it's a complete and utter distraction.
Speaker 2: My thing is people are vilifying right.
Speaker 3: Once you've been attacked or taken down, can you come back? Can you be taken Do you think, just as a you know, as a human, that Blake Lively could somehow.
Speaker 2: Come back and be in people's good graces again?
Speaker 1: That's a that's a hard thing, you know. Can The culture is different now than it used to be, right, And there's a lot of people that were canceled.
Speaker 2: I thought it was over.
Speaker 3: It's not over. It maybe dormant for a second here or there, but it's not. It's not dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always trying to cancel other people.
Speaker 3: I just think like, you got to own whatever part your whatever is your part of something. There's got to be it's never a complete. Something has to be ownable and if you do it. And the problem with Blake is she has never All she's done is like it deepened, the lie, deepened, the you know, her commitment to this bullshit narrative. And she's blown off every opportunity to say I could have done this better. You know, this is on me.
Speaker 2: This is bad.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was thinking. I was in a terrible place. Anything she hasn't.
Speaker 1: Done it is it too late?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how you do it now though.
Speaker 3: Frankly it's like, you know, I always call it the Lance Armstrong syndrome where he went so deep on his on his commitment and I didn't dope.
Speaker 2: I didn't dope. I didn't dope and like and finally was like, fucking hey, everyone else dope too.
Speaker 3: But he just he had every opportunity to say, okay, come clean with people. I find people to be very forgiving. Yeah, we all everyone is a deeply flawed, you know, human being. We all are wired for good and for evil.
Speaker 2: I think so I'm answering your question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think at some point, if she owns her shit, even if it's horrible and mosses on the underbelly of it to fucking whatever, I think.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at you know Robert Downey Jr. Wasn't He canceled at one time and nobody ever thought he would work again, and then he came back to prove everybody wrong. You know, Armie Hammer's making a comeback. Nobody ever thought that would happen.
Speaker 2: But Armie Hammer will own I mean, that's what There you go is a great example.
Speaker 3: See Army Hammer. I remember I had him on for an hour and we sat there. I've known Army forever by the way, I defend an army even in the even in the throes of it.
Speaker 2: But that guy's not afraid. Though. Now I'm a cannibal. I did this, you know he?
Speaker 1: I mean, Hollywood's a crazy fickle thing. She will will she ever do a mea Kalpa? It remains to be seen. Maybe she's a psychedelic journey and a better pr.
Speaker 2: Team a psychedelic journey. How were you? You're a fan?
Speaker 3: Right? I mean you you you're a big supportive And look, first of all, you're a dead head and you've got Dave Matthews all over the place, so you've eaten your fair share of mushrooms.
Speaker 1: It's been. It was a thing, you know, remember going on tour back in the eighties and nineties, and you know that was the culture.
Speaker 2: Did you do Fish any of those jam bands?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I never crossed over into Fish, was a pure deadhead.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of Goose?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 2: Oh I just found Goose.
Speaker 1: We just found Goose. Did you hear about the guy in Madison Square Garden that did the dive off the chase bridges at the Goose concert?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's also playing in Cancun with Dave Matthews this year.
Speaker 2: Come with me really yep?
Speaker 1: January Dave and Tim Three Nights on the Beach with Goose.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What the song that they their version of Shama Lama Ding Dong.
Speaker 1: You can't play it, You'll get stricken, I will. Oh yeah. YouTube is crazy with music copyrights.
Speaker 2: I love Goose, Oh my god, Shama Lama ooh hot.
Speaker 3: So any But as far as the have you ever done a rehabilitative like a journey with a facilitator or just like at a concert.
Speaker 1: No, just at a concert, but I've heard you talk about it, and so it's piqued my interest. Although I remember your first one was really good and then the second one not so much. Yeah, and then did you do an ecstasy journey too or an MDMA journey and then.
Speaker 2: An MDMA third?
Speaker 3: But see, if I had to say which was the most impactful, it would be the second one. I'm not I'm looking for healing in certain areas, and the second one was where it identified the dark spots in me, the places that are scary that you don't want to go, and then it kind of makes you confront them, and then you come out going Okay.
Speaker 2: Now I can no longer look the other way.
Speaker 3: So I did a little work, and then after the work I got in, I did the MDMA, which is a euphoric more of a loving, softer experience, and that broke through that dark place.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: The only way out is through Billy.
Speaker 2: Oh, Melanie, have you gone through some shit in your life?
Speaker 1: Haven't we?
Speaker 3: All? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've been around the block and then some seen it all, lost it all, got it all back, you know.
Speaker 2: Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 3: It is Did you get to a place where you thought, like, shit, I'm doing I guess everybody will, or maybe some people don't.
Speaker 1: Divorce does that to you, right, I mean, you know, it's just one of the things. Death will do that to you.
Speaker 3: Death, divorce, firing, any kind of major life transformation thing. I'm interested in, you know what I'm interested in. Got this healing guy I'm working with, And I'm interested in people who are who are like untouchable. You know, I went through my own shit and then but well embraced and hindsight, you know.
Speaker 2: I think just enough.
Speaker 3: It's like the guy I was snake bitten by a black mambo, just a little bit to get the antibodies, not like so much that you're on death's door. And it's the people that we view as untouchable, as oh, what a horrible human being. But I'm interested in, like, what the hell happened to that person somewhere deep in childhood or along the way or something. There's an explanation for this, and not to like absolve them of whatever, you know, sin they've committed, but I'd like to understand it a little bit.
Speaker 1: People, Well that's what they say too. Hurt people, hurt people, you know, And I tell my kids that, you know, I have five kids. Everyone's had bullying incidents, you know, here and there throughout thirteen years and whatever. And I always say, listen, you got to look at where this kid is coming from, who's raising them, what is their home life? Like, you know, it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them. And so so much of people's issues later in life are rooted in child trauma. I mean, there's been so many studies on it. I don't know if you unlocked any childhood trauma, but that will live with you forever.
Speaker 3: Oh I did, I've got you know. I mean, it's in the other thing we say about people. You never know what someone's going through or what someone's been through really, so we all, you know, have the Internet, which helps us, you know, access information to judge the shit out of people, but you don't really know their full story. And the most untouchable I'm interested in those stories and for their own healing. That's why the psychedelic therapies, you know, I believe in it so much. I'm telling you, Melanie, if you did this in like maximum security prisons. Yeah, and you did a massive clinical study with facilitators with these and all of a sudden, that ego and that protective barrier is gone. It's all the way down and nothing but simple truth is remaining with these people. The shit you would hear, and the fact that it came out. I'm not saying let them all out. I'm no socialists here, I'm not in the DSA, but I think you'd see something powerful.
Speaker 2: I really just.
Speaker 1: Think, well, MDMA has historically been used in therapy right to get people to open up. And you know what the truth and.
Speaker 3: The FDA was, well, yeah, because all it does is it takes your ego, which is ego equals voice in the head, and the voice in the head we all have and most of it is pretty much running a negative narrative the whole time. But when that comes down and the voice in the head is silent, then you're just left with the truth. And in my case, in that MDMA journey, I realized the lessons of my father i'd gotten far away from, or had.
Speaker 2: Gotten not far, but they weren't.
Speaker 3: He really taught me well, how to be a good person, you know, be a faithful person, be a loyal person.
Speaker 2: Don't do too you know, and I'm like old school dad.
Speaker 3: I got a lit away from it, and I realized, oh no, these are really good. He's handing me the blueprint for a really good balanced life. And so after that, I kind of got back to it, and isn't it interesting? Things start opening up and they start falling into place. So I guess I was needing to be more in alignment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have the tools all along, you just kind of lost the tools along the way. Exactly when you talk about these untouchable people, like if you could interview one person that you considered to be like what you're calling untouchable, who would it be? Like what kind of people are you talking? Who are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you know, like, well, I guess you know Candice Owens kind of. I mean, Harvey Weinstein would be like an untouchable.
Speaker 2: Human being, like like what he did is.
Speaker 3: Now it doesn't mean that I'm exonerating Harvey Weinstein, but I mean, you know, to understand him and what his childhood was like and did that kind of thing, and then like you know, then there's like who else is being vilified? The sports reporter?
Speaker 2: Who you know, Diana you know who who.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the story is. I don't know you know, the depths of of what happened. All I know is here's a person on top of her game, you know, the highest paid reporter and really kind of like the NFL insider, which everyone wants an insider. But she was effective for the athletic you know, New York Times Sports publication, and just riding the highest high and now she's you know, you know, reeling, and i'd like to understand her. And I think, you know, that's a person for whom I have a giant capacity to to forgive and to u when we eventually hear from her, Oh my god. Someone put Rex Huerman. Wow, now you're really testing me, Melanie.
Speaker 1: That the Long Island serial killer. He's a Long Island serial killer. I mean, that would be an interesting guy to interview.
Speaker 2: I would send you in there.
Speaker 3: You're tougher than me.
Speaker 1: I met. I saw him in court. I was in court one day when he was there and he turned around, he looked right at me, and I swear to god, I could feel the evil emanating from this math. It was chilling.
Speaker 2: It was chilling, Oh my god. And with the kids and stuff. Is what is that? What is?
Speaker 3: You have children and you're in this marriag and the wife has no clue? Does she do?
Speaker 2: We believe that no clue.
Speaker 1: That's what they're saying. I mean, I watched her give interviews in a documentary and it seemed like she had her own you know, childhood traumas and her own like situations, a prior marriage that may have been I don't know, abusive, and she was just you know, under Rex's control. And I think he can when he confessed allegedly all of these murders were done when she was out of town with the kids, whenever they would go on vacation. That's when he would be, you know, meeting up with these women and then doing god knows what to them for how knows, who knows how long, and then murdering and disposing of their bodies right along Kilgo Beach, which is you know, those are beaches. You're a long island, those are the ocean beaches. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: You got away with it for twenty five years, twenty three years, something like aickins early.
Speaker 1: It was like in the ninety three nop over thirty years.
Speaker 3: Karen Sutter's on the screen here with a Michael Proctor. Absolutely now that any one of those people, any one of those people, but especially Michael Proctor and and you know Sean Goody, not some Proctor, would be an amazing person to understand.
Speaker 2: Where did you get so jaded?
Speaker 3: Where did you get so racist? Where did you get so this this this anger that's in him? Where does it come from? You know, you might find out that he was beaten by his father constantly. I don't know, but again, this isn't about like you can judge him as you want, but I'd like a full picture. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't have any sympathy for him. I think that he is a guy who just got away with it for decades. I think that the police force, the Massachusetts Police and the Canton p D have been doing this kind of stuff for decades. They've never been caught. They feel like they're above the law. They go out of their way to protect each other. Yeah, and yeah, if you want to segue into that, listen, Sean Goods messages came out, he's the sergeant Can't and p D also one of the first responders to the murder of John O'Keefe. Also his messages came out, they were, if you can believe it, ten times worse than Proctor, Like the virulent Biggest Tree was worse. Oh my god, Billy, Oh my god, I'll send you a doctor.
Speaker 3: Is he the one that he was talking about the high school going to the high school and all the N word droppings and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and horrible, nobody was safe, anti Semitic, racist, the N word everywhere, special needs people, like, there's a whole page on things that he would say about special needs people. Michael Procter jokes about planting evidence. Michael Proctor joked about sticking a night stick up some guys but planting a bag of coke on him and saying, you're going in all right. That is the most explosive thing to me, Despite all the horrific, misogynistic things that he said and racist, the fact that he's willing to joke around with his law enforcement buddies about planting evidence on a guy. It makes it all the more likely that maybe, just maybe he sprinkled some tail light at the scene of thirty four Fair of View or somebody else did.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every single case Michael Proctor ever touched is going to be re examined.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, as it should be, right. I mean, yeah, every one of these people, I think they've all probably come forward and they're all asking for access to his They all want the ten years of Proctor's cell phone that you know, Alan Jackson.
Speaker 2: In company got a hold of. What do we think about what happened with you know? Of course?
Speaker 3: I mean he's he obviously feels fear and panic, and I guess there's you know, the personal medical conditions that whatever his lawyers used to get him out of his initial deposition date, or at least got it postponed until the end of the day and then they called it for the next day.
Speaker 2: Whatever he used.
Speaker 3: I mean, he must be having terrible, overwhelming anxiety because he is I mean, he is persona.
Speaker 1: The world is falling apart. He's lost everything, right.
Speaker 2: He's a detestable human being.
Speaker 3: So he's obviously at least it says that he's wired in a certain way that he feels something maybe or is it do you think it's just legal strategy and playing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, the scariest person is the person who's got nothing left to lose, right, Yeah, it came out Friday that there was another freedom of information dump that came out, and it turns out that we found in there letters from like Matt McCabe, Jenn McCabe's dad, Kerry Roberts, and some other woman, all pleading with the district attorney all the way back in twenty twenty four. It's and not fire Proctor. Really, they really wanted him to keep his job.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that is?
Speaker 1: Because remember when Colin Albert's mother wrote a text message to Michael Proctor's sixth sister the day that Karen Reid was first arrested and brought into court wearing the mask. It was like back in twenty twenty two, she said, tell you brother, I want to get him a thank you gift when this is all over. Yes, yes, yes, And Michael Proctor's sister said, told Michael Procter, and Proctor said, tell her to get one from my wife. Instead. Why do you think she wanted to get him a thank you gift? Number one? And now was this payback for He's like, look what I did for you, Now you need to do something for me because if I lose my job out of this, who knows what I might say when they call me an to be deposed or whatever. Who knows if Michael Proctor has been threatened, if they got to him, who knows if he knows a lot of secrets where the bodies are buried. And he's the fall guy right now for all of this, Right, he's the one whose life has been destroyed. He lost his job, he lost his pension, he lost his his family. I heard that his house is going on the market. People are saying he's now living with his sister. He's having this mental Maybe it's a mental issue. I don't know, but this guy's The walls are crumbling down on this guy. And I think there's a lot of fear out there about what he might say. And so his deposition did happen, but it was only half a day and it's supposed to get and you know, Alan Jackson's going to keep him in that hot seat for a week probably at least. Right he's got nothing left to lose, and he's.
Speaker 2: Got his back up against the wall.
Speaker 3: This guy's like, okay, they and they were thanking him, thanking him for not coming into the house. He never entered the house to conduct any type of you know, survey, is the surveillance of the home.
Speaker 2: Where the guy that dead guys on the lawn.
Speaker 3: You don't even go in, I mean immediately he writes it off. It's her, it's this.
Speaker 2: Well, but why wouldn't he flip? He's lost everything?
Speaker 3: Why are you Why would you still protect the Mcalberts and these people.
Speaker 1: Because maybe they've threatened him and they've threatened his family, who knows. It's kind of it feels to me a lot like a like a mafia story, you know, like why are all of these people being protected? Why did Michael Marcy release this like hostage video clearing everyone in that house? Back in August of twenty twenty three, mentioning Colin Albert's name more than he mentioned John o'keif's name, saying how Karen Reid's defense was, you know, a false narrative. John o'keef never went in the house. These are innocent witnesses. People have to stop harassing them. You know, how did they have a bat phone line to Michael Marcy, the district attorney, and get him to release this wild statement which completely tainted the jury pool. No DA wouldever do that. It's wild. I don't know, but I think it goes a lot deeper than Karen Reid. And I think it goes into decades of pervasive corruption, racism, bias in the department, in the DA's office in Canton, PDE. People who live in Massachusetts will tell you that it has been like this for decades and it's a scary, scary thing. He was an outsider, so you know, it's not so unusual that all these people try and protect each other. They're born and bred Canton, they're born and bred Massachusetts. Everyone in Canton p d Went to high school together.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I always think of them, you Peggy O'Keefe, John's mother, And I just see that this is a woman who's grown up. You know, we all need structure in our lives and we all depend on whatever you know, system we grew up in or we know, and that's all she ever knew. And this woman has got absolute deniability. She cannot see, won't even allow it in there. And they know this about her. I mean, if she was truly an open minded person, she'd be like, wait a minute, something really doesn't add up over here. And she is just she can only see one thing, and that's little Karen Reid is the victim, Little Karen Reid, just ready to go up the river if she had just gone quietly. She's a freaking joan of arc. She's a hero, true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a tough little woman.
Speaker 3: I mean that would have torn apart anybody, and she's still going. Of course, we've got the Knight and shining armor. We love Alan Jackson. Yeah, I enjoy a Vesper Martini with Alan. This child gave me a friend to Alan Jackson. We get together for Vesper martiniz every once in a while.
Speaker 1: He's my guy.
Speaker 2: Ye had him over in my house.
Speaker 3: He came over to watch a playoff football game and brought me a very expensive whiskey. I mean and Alan Jackson, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't show up arms of swing and huh. He came in with the with the hot the hot gift. I like that.
Speaker 3: He came in with a lot about a guy, a very nice whiskey. I mean, you know, I was like, Wow, he's a whiskey man.
Speaker 2: I like that too.
Speaker 1: Did you see I don't know where they joined the army. He Colin Albert joined the art enlisted in the army.
Speaker 3: That's how desperate he was to get away.
Speaker 1: He's like before his deposition, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to serve my country.
Speaker 3: Law enforcement is already what's one step above law enforcement that shows you to be a great American.
Speaker 1: During wartime he's enlisted.
Speaker 2: I am going to enlist.
Speaker 3: Really our country.
Speaker 1: Was he rehomed like you know, Chloe the German Shepherd.
Speaker 2: I guess his knuckles have healed, and uh.
Speaker 1: It's never been in a fight before, Billy though, Remember he's never been in a fight before. God no, bang bang, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just I don't know what's next. Where do we?
Speaker 3: I know we had two depot dates for Michael Proctor, the twenty fifth and July fourteenth, Best deal day is best third day in America? Will that continue? Or is Procter done?
Speaker 1: The court has actually pulled the plug on that for now. He's put a stay on Michael Proctor any further discovery against Michael Proctor because this is wild, he claims. The judge claims that he got notified. He doesn't say by hoe that somehow Michael Proctor's private medical information was released on Twitter, that he became aware that somebody tweeted about it. From somebody, he called every single attorney in this case. So something like twenty five attorneys or more into court for a conference Wednesday before the fourth of July. Alan Jackson had a fly in from California for this. It was fifteen minutes long. The judge read them the Riot Act like a speech and then walked off the bench, didn't let anybody speak, and he said, if this happens again, if somebody violates my court order again, I could dismiss this case or hold Karen read in default and you and you know, he said, I can permanently prevent any further discovery against Michael Proctor. And there's no evidence of what the judge saw who sent it to him. I mean, you know how many trolls are out there sending create making up stuff and sending crazy things to judges and putting things on the internet. Thirty two attorneys, thanks Amanda.
Speaker 3: Jesus, thirty two attorneys involved in the whole thing come in.
Speaker 1: They all had to come in. He read a speech about God bless America and the quite solemnity of the courtroom and this cannot be a media spectacle and then marched off the bench. But A Jackson Allen's there going. The judge leaves, and Alan's like, do we get to can we be heard, can we be heard?
Speaker 3: Can we see the tweet? Though he referred to a tweet that's out there that that that contained a lot of the information that Michael's lawyers were sort of, you know, complaining about that. This is you know, private information of proctors that's been out there and somebody you know quoted in a tweet, which one of you, thirty two people is behind this, But where is the actual tweet?
Speaker 1: He had all thirty two of them sign an affidavit that they didn't really release it and they don't know who did. And they did that before the court date. He still made them all come in and you know Turtle you know Turtle Boy, he's a friend of yours too, right, he's been on your show before. Turtle Boy had gotten some intel a couple of days before this, before these papers were even filed, that Michael Proctor was in some sort of rehab in Florida, and he talked about it on a show that he got this source who told him this. He didn't know if it was true or not, and that he was separated from his wife. That's all he said. If it turns out that that is what was true, that had already been out before these papers were filed with the court, and the attorneys have a right to know what it is that the judge saw. Who did it, you know, who sent it to him. Yeah, there's a lot of people out there making up a lot of stuff, filing false documents and so forth that really really really hate Karen Reid and Aiden Turtle Boy Carney. It's it's like nothing I've ever seen before. I mean, this case is going to go on for decades. These civil suits are going to bankrupt Massachusetts and it's going to expose all of the corruption in Massachusetts. Two and I'm here for it. We're on season three right now. Season one was Karen Reid's first trial. Season two was can Ree's second trial, which I did to thank God, in an acquittal. Now we're on the civil suits and the defamation suits against Aden Carney and Karen Reid and Karen Reids suing everybody and the wrongful that car accident case Rock car accident that didn't happen. Season four is going to be when the right people end up in handcuffs.
Speaker 3: The right people end up in handcuffs, and then the happy ending is if there is some sort of systemic change, and that would be that would be incredible. But it's a rotten to the core system. And if somehow, you know, it becomes a just system afterwards, you know, man, that's maybe.
Speaker 1: Some real justice for John O'Keefe too, right, Why we're all screaming here, like really like John o keif really needs justice and the fact that they did such a crappy investigation into the death of a Boston police officer should outrage everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, if missus Proctor left him, they say, stand by your man.
Speaker 2: But I think we can forgive her.
Speaker 3: I think she.
Speaker 1: Says need this to Yeah, I mean, she her whole you know, she just wanted to be married to a cop from what I understand. But she did a lot of things too. She called a lot of people's employers that were saying bad things about Proctor on Facebook and got them fired, tried to get them fired. Like she's no angel in all this either. And she came out and gave some weird interview with Proctor's sister about how what a great guy he is. And then Proctor did an interview the day of Karen's acquittal and said, I they said, wouldn't you do anything differently, and he said no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: He said some pretty gross stuff about women he's obviously slept with, so she probably got, you know, at least she thought he might be faithful to her, or unless he was talking about her in that way, I think it was other women.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's talking about like rufieing women and doing things to them when they were asleep because he couldn't get in there.
Speaker 3: And you know, something about the butt that I don't even want to get in No, I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: You don't know. And we're coercive type of things that are not becoming.
Speaker 3: Horrible coercive terrible things. Yeah, so we're we'll never be over this, which means, you know, we'll always be We'll always be talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not gonna end anytime soon. I think it's only gonna get worse.
Speaker 3: There it is, Melan, Will you just give your dad my best? I just he's a wifeful guy. I'm still a little afraid of him, but.
Speaker 1: Scary dude.
Speaker 3: Thank him so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, I I think he should put up You're skinny dipping picture that you put their neds great minds.
Speaker 3: What happened to my ass. It's a little ass, but but it's it's you know, it's still pretty much.
Speaker 2: The same ass. I gotta say it.
Speaker 1: That picture is making the rounds. So is that from a long time ago and you just put it into your Instagram reel?
Speaker 2: It's exactly where I am right now on May in Maine.
Speaker 3: I thought it's a great you know, and I have like a two year old and a four year old that I cropped out of the photo. They're standing in their little life jackets next to me and their little butts are out. But we don't put baby butts up now.
Speaker 5: Now, your kids when they were little, yea, when you're tugging yeah, down on the dock and they're a little h you know, life jackets ready to jump in with the old man and go for go for It's very character building, you know.
Speaker 3: Water up here very cold.
Speaker 1: I know I used to go to York Beach.
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't turn around.
Speaker 1: It's like an ice bath.
Speaker 3: That's why what it's why I didn't turn around.
Speaker 1: George Anza shrinking Jerry. It was cold, it was cold.
Speaker 2: It was cold, Jerry.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: That was the episode that was the Hampton's episode. With the lobsters with Kramer stealing the lobsters from the traps. You don't do that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Have you ever interviewed Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but way back in the day, she was thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was at Access Hollywood, and she came to the set and she brought her little guitar and she played for everybody on the set and.
Speaker 2: She was adorable.
Speaker 3: And then she came into the voiceover booth and like she was playing around with like I was recording some voiceover tracks and she was in there. She was adorable and her mom was there, and she was just a little kid.
Speaker 1: Could you tell then that she was going to be a big star? No, not see anything in her.
Speaker 2: Not this level. I mean, yeah, you know she was.
Speaker 3: She was great. I think the difference about the difference with her and you know some of these other country singers with guitars and beautiful voices, is her song writing. She knows how to strike.
Speaker 2: The nerve of what other girls, especially are feeling, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And that connection is yeah, is what it just it strikes people in the micro biome, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And that's are your girls into the Taylor swift.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, your.
Speaker 1: Girls are beautiful. By the way, you have a beautiful family. I saw you posted some pictures of them on Instagram too, from the weekend. I guess unless those are old pictures too, but beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, those are them. Yeah, that's my youngest one who's with her.
Speaker 2: She goesch Coke today, she goes dad.
Speaker 3: Did you hard launch me on Instagram with my boyfriend like this?
Speaker 2: I go home? Saw that you posted it before me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, sorry, I don't know. You never I never do everything right right. They're always mad at me about something.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're not allowed to post pictures of them unless they preapprove them. You know that shit. I just know they don't like. Also, they don't like the picture. Hopefully you didn't tag the guy.
Speaker 3: Uh no, no, he's a Swoh my god. I gotta say when you have my girls are twenty one, twenty five, twenty seven, people say to me, like, you know, how are they doing?
Speaker 2: Most times in my life one hasn't been.
Speaker 3: You never get all three doing really well at the same time. Two are doing well, one is struggling, one is doing well, two are struggling. It's never that all three are doing well, and that means emotionally, not you know, just professionally, have a job or whatever it is. They're in good places, you know what I mean, Like this is the first time that it's a sweet spot and we've got some great boyfriends and I'm like, you know, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's night. Flip the script though on that. Instead of saying like struggling to say, they're not all happy at the same time, kids are happy at the same time. And when they're all happy at the same time, that's when the magic happens. And then yeah, the magic happens in.
Speaker 3: I don't you know, I have my own ambitions, desires, but that their happiness really when you get to be you know, at this point, it's like, is so much more important if they're good. I'm good what they say you know about you know, you're only as happy as your least happy child. I think that's that's correct.
Speaker 2: If you know, I.
Speaker 3: Can't look past it. I can't think about myself if one of them is hurting, it's just.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're an EmPATH, like maing you feel your kids pain and it's like it kills like it, there's there's nothing, no worse feeling than feeling like you can't fix it right right, and you just want to fix it, no matter how old they are, you just want to make them feel better and fix it. And it's it's a heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: You have boys.
Speaker 1: I have two boys and three girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two boys and three girls.
Speaker 2: She's a army. You think, I know after the prom.
Speaker 1: I know, well, you know we haven't kept in touch. A lot of happened since that senior prom.
Speaker 3: I know. But the boys, they say, like I saw an interesting post about boys and it was like.
Speaker 2: The kid who's playing the video games and like he's sort of apathetic. Hey, can you gick out the I'll do it, I'll do later.
Speaker 3: Is they just like I remember, my mom is eighty seven years old and she's not here right now, but she is a ballbuster. She is tough. We had chores, We had things we had to do. I had to mow the grass, you know, every weekend it would come. I couldn't go anywhere until every and I had to mow fields and lawns and I had my shit to do before I could do anything else.
Speaker 2: I just feel like that is gone, you know. I don't know that there's or at least in the people.
Speaker 3: I know, it's a little little maybe it's out there, but a little softer, a little bit, like leave them to their own computers and their own devices, and you wonder why they're not happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you really need to interact with your kids, you know. You know what I always say, buy the tickets and make them, let them set it's take your kids places, make memories with them, you know, don't just let them.
Speaker 2: And don't fix everything on their devices.
Speaker 3: If they're struggling with something or trying to find a way out or having a difficulty with something, let them try and figure it out and let them flounder a little bit. This is where the character is built, when you find your way out of something on your own power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't Anderson Cooper talk about that a lot about he was never given money. I mean, Gloria Vanderbilt was his mother, right, and he was raised right in a different way. Well, he had to like find his own way kind of.
Speaker 3: You want to hear something funny about Anderson Cooper, M h, he when I was starting in television, this is how old I am before I got hired by Access Hollywood to be the East Coast correspondent of that show. I had started on the local NBC station doing some feature reports on their early morning show that came on before the Today Show, and I was waiting for them to hire me, like give me a real job. I'm just doing like a weekly piece, but like I was waiting to get the big nod. But I knew things were going well because there was feedback and stuff. CNN called me and they were like, hey, we see what you're doing in that early morning thing. We'd like you to join our morning show Paula Zon and maybe come do a few things. Could you do like three days? And I did three days straight on the Paulason American Morning or whatever it is. And that's when NBC saw me and they were like, wait a minute, what are you doing? Why are you on CNN. I said, well, I don't have a full time contract, so I'm just trying to earn money, and they were like okay, okay, and they gave me the full time contract and the whole thing, and I went off to NBC and I did my thing, and the next week I was the third guy on the show. There was another grumpy dude I forgot his name with Paula Zan But then Anderson Cooper came in and they brought him in as the third wheel after I peeled out, and his run at CNN has been nothing but iconic.
Speaker 1: So yeah, wow, look at that. You had taken a different path, you wouldn't have done the Hollywood News so much as more like political hard news. What do you think you would have liked better?
Speaker 2: I like where I am now, which is I am?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I like the t sometimes I like to talk about the tea and and you know, what's going on with the you know, sometimes it's a little true crime, sometimes it's sometimes it's Karen, sometimes it's Blake. Sometimes it's Mark's freaking dummy. And socialism in America and Spencer Pratt running from running for mayor when he used to be.
Speaker 2: A TV villain and.
Speaker 3: Everything, and now the World Cup. I mean, it's good for my add whatever kind of hits me in the zeitgeist.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of obsessively on it.
Speaker 1: And that's the beauty of being your own boss. You can talk about whatever you want to talk about. You can just go on YouTube and you can come on here and you can talk about whatever your chat wants to talk about. You can talk about whatever you feel like you want to talk about. You're not reading off a teleprompter some nonsense that some intern wrote for you. That doesn't feel natural.
Speaker 2: Right, true? True?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at this well see people, Look, Jackie, we have a lot of crazy people.
Speaker 2: We have some wild people in there.
Speaker 1: I went to Here's a fun fact about Anderson Cooper. When I was thirteen, thirteen, fourteen. My mother used to take us into the city every Saturday, and my sister and I went to acting classes at the Neighborhood Playhouse and Anderson Cooper was in my class.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So years later, when I went into the CNN studios to interview with Anderson Cooper for a case that I was handling, I said off camera and like, you probably don't remember this, but you're the Neighborhood Playhouse, like when we were teenagers. We were in the same class. And he was like, oh my god, I remember you. And I think he was lying, but it's not that funny. Ali Sheedy also in my class. That's how old I am.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club from the brat pack. Yeah, holy shit, I listen.
Speaker 3: I grew up on eighty sixth Street between York and in East End, right, you know, half a block from Carl Shurt's Park and now Mom Donnie's house. So I walked past the little neighborhood playoffs. What was it seventy something or.
Speaker 1: Was it the fifties? I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Between second and first.
Speaker 1: I want to saying like fifty thirty. Yeah, I don't remember exactly where it was. I remember going there and him being in my class, and Ali sheety and then she went on to do the Breakfast Club and yeah, crazy sorry, right.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, that's you were. It's like the Mickey Mouse Club. You know, he was your You were the Britney Spears and he was the Ryan Gosling and everyone goes and does their thing.
Speaker 1: This is you never know which way your life is going to go right, and you can pivot at any time. Look at us hanging out on YouTube at our age, Like, who knew this was all going to happen? I thought YouTube was just for music videos and and people playing video games and Roadblock, you know, like.
Speaker 3: Fifty fourth Street by the way, that's where that's what.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to NYU, but my sister and she went to YU with Adam Sandler. They were in the same dorm still friends to this day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, funny, old old stomping grounds. I don't know. Sometimes I miss New York. But you're out there, and oh, look at that. Billy Bush is afraid of socialism, and I love that for him.
Speaker 2: Yes he is, Yes he is.
Speaker 3: Billy Bush is a student of history and he's noticed that it doesn't work. Oh.
Speaker 1: I saw you a cold calling for your brother to get people to get out of the vote in Maine. I love that for you. I was a telemarketer once in high school and that was the worst job ever. And the way all those people were hanging up on you, I was just dying laughing. It was hysterical.
Speaker 2: Oh my brother lost.
Speaker 3: And oh he went up to a parade in Eastport, Maine, which is three hours plus from where we are.
Speaker 2: It is the it's the Canadian border.
Speaker 3: It's the coastline as far as you can take it in Maine to the Canadian border.
Speaker 2: It is the east.
Speaker 3: They call it Eastport, Maine because it's the easternmost city in the United States, and it's a small city, it's a town. But he was marching with Susan Collins up there, who a lot of the people that were kind of.
Speaker 2: Volunteered for him. Are now moved over to her. He lost is not the nominee, but.
Speaker 1: That's you know, that's somebody was stuff in those battle boxes. There's no way that a Bush could lose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's Yeah, Bushes lose right now that I mean, you know, but I there may be another day. I think he needed to he needed to lose. But every Bush, George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, they all lost before they won. No, no, none of them just you know started winning. You gotta you gotta weed him out, right, Do you have the do you have the the stick touitiveness.
Speaker 2: To you know, get back up and run again. So we'll see. I think he will.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Good sounds like a good guy.
Speaker 2: I love you, you are. I gotta go do I gotta do a little exercise, go for a run, maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe go from there is raining here, Jesus Christ. I mean the moon suddenly came out. Moon suddenly came out, Moon over main. We're passing that picture around, Billy like you don't know. It is now in many group texts.
Speaker 2: We are good morning.
Speaker 1: So thank you for the morning surprise you. We're having coffee with Billy Bush's moon that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Hot cross buns, baby put him in there, all right? USA soccer today tonight we got the big game.
Speaker 2: Let's go, everybody get together. We'll talk about it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What do you think it is?
Speaker 3: Noon? Like I'm on the East coast?
Speaker 2: Now do we like noon as a time? Should it be a little earlier?
Speaker 1: You can ask your chap, But I like noon for you better than what we're doing before. You're doing like nine am eastern. You were doing like.
Speaker 2: Six nine pacific.
Speaker 3: You know nine am Pacific would eleven a m eastern eight Pacific? Maybe?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then you can you know, do it works for you?
Speaker 1: And well you know people will show up, so whatever works best for you, Like you don't need to be up at the eight o'clock in the morning with like crusting your eyes coming on the earth wants that it's time to too little something. Drink your coffee, you know. I think that then you can.
Speaker 3: Go play nine holes and then come back. I'm thinking eleven am Eastern is the move exactly Bush the marsh God, damn it.
Speaker 2: What have you? I shouldn't have done it anyway?
Speaker 3: There it is?
Speaker 2: Oh well.
Speaker 3: Those are my buns?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do.
Speaker 1: Listen, you got nothing to be ashamed of. No, no, be rocking those buns all over time.
Speaker 2: They're great buns. Let's be honest. Well, I love your bab Thank you.
Speaker 1: So much back, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: We're all over your attorney Melanie Little on YouTube right here with us, and we are on our thanks.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Anytime I see you, my love, And you know what we should do, like if she'll do it, We'll do a little weekly gossip with with mel She's so cool.
Speaker 2: Really admire her.
Speaker 3: She's you know, she just built this on her own covid hit and she just built it.
Speaker 2: She built it.
Speaker 3: She's smart, she's uh, she's curious. She always got something to add, so uh. And that's one. And that's what the internet can be a negative place like it can be a and it can also like I didn't know Melanie before the internet YouTube is where we meet. I don't know you know anyone in here until this is with Ali in Texas for example.
Speaker 2: You know Ali in Texas and Pamela Summers.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's this is where we meet. Okay, Yeah, it's authentic little chat with her. Okay, so many things I was going to get to today. But I think we we we get ready for tomorrow, you know what I mean, And we'll do once a week with mel if she'll do it.
Speaker 2: Guys, I love you.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that we're back already. Cut that vacation in half. What's the point of being off? This is wonderful And guys, we'll get into it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But you know, Steve, my producer, Steve Steve.
Speaker 3: Steve's got a great opportunity and we have a new thing beginning in September for this show. We'll talk more about it as it comes up. But we have a new partnership that we can take this kind of to another level, which is kind of cool. And you know who's helping me do it.
Speaker 2: Harry.
Speaker 3: There's Harry. Harry likes to sit in the dark. He's dark Harry. He's he refuses to put a light on. He likes to work in the dark.
Speaker 7: It looks a lot darker than it is. It's pretty light in here, but I know it looks dark.
Speaker 2: Does Harry have the best voice ever?
Speaker 3: He was talking to some people that were doing this new you know show with and they were like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that guy's voice. Holy shit.
Speaker 7: I think I wasn't on a camera, so my voice just appeared out of nowhere. Bushy, massy Harry.
Speaker 3: So if you're wondering who keeps putting the picture my ass up there, it is uh dark Harry, and uh and light Bushy and full moon Bushy.
Speaker 2: We are out, like Buster Douglas.
Speaker 3: Thank you all, and we'll see you tomorrow, probably at eleven am. I'm thinking maybe an hour earlier. If that's okay, Tata. Let's get our little outro. Where's my little outro, Harry, little Dan leone er, you know that little thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm working. I'm working on a Hang on one second here, you know it doesn't want to go. We're gonna have to play it out with just some music, Bushy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, really yeah, give me some music, all right, hang.
Speaker 7: On one second. Let me give you a little something here for the hot MIC's music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, man, no, man bone, got my soccer ball, Yeah, got my flags?
Speaker 2: Go U s A.
Speaker 1: You're doing me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Start doesn't say.
Speaker 3: Talk another compliment. There is