Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty Enough he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty Harris focused on shoring up the key constituency black men.
Speaker 4: Harris announced a new plan aimed at winning them over, including one million forgivable small business loans, a focus on health issues that disproportionately affect black men, and legalizing recreational marijuana to boost the industry and create new jobs.
Speaker 5: That's something. So that's the CBS version of that story. I want to hear the Fox version of the same story.
Speaker 2: Politico calls it the Black Men Blitz.
Speaker 6: Vice President Harris making a hard pitch in the home stretch to a demographic that she is surprisingly struggling with. She unveiled her Opportunity Agenda for Black men yesterday, starting with twenty thousand dollars in forgivable government loans for one million minorities to start businesses, as well as education, training and mentorship programs, creating a framework for cryptocurrency, launching health initiatives, and legalizing marijuana.
Speaker 5: I feel like the whole marijuana angle would be called racist.
Speaker 2: If you or anybody else.
Speaker 7: Unconstitutional government grants masquerading as loans but only for one race, and pot smoking.
Speaker 5: That's the big pitch for black men. Oh yeah, and has been pointed out by many people. Usually you're gonna lose if in the final weeks of a campaign you're spending your time trying to shore up the people you should be able to guaranteed count on.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I mean, like if Trump was out trying to clawback working class, high school graduate white men.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, blue collar folks who think the country's too progressive. He's desperately trying to claw them back. Yeah, that's a sign of trouble.
Speaker 5: So on that topic, before we get to the interview portion, here's a New York Times Siena College poll that's one of the most respected poles in America. Top issues among black men fifth on the list at four percent. Abortion, So you can give all your speeches about abortion. Black men don't give a crap. They either don't care about the issue or they don't like your take on it. Immigration's very low candidate character single digits. Also, they don't give a crap about the whole saving their democracy number one, like with everyone else, the economy number two inflation.
Speaker 2: Why those aren't added together, I don't know, same thing, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you add those two together economy inflation, and you got what forty two percent?
Speaker 7: So and black men aren't down with Kamala because they're sexist. Oh yeah, we haven't even played the Barack Obama stuffy. You know, I've got some great stuff on that. Let's go ahead, Michael's thirty eight, if you would.
Speaker 1: Part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives and other.
Speaker 4: Reasons for it.
Speaker 8: So now you're thinking about sitting out or even supporting somebody who has.
Speaker 1: A history of denigrating you because you think that's a side of psyche, because that's one being a mandas put it.
Speaker 3: Women, Now.
Speaker 8: That's not exciting.
Speaker 2: When has ju denigrated black men?
Speaker 7: You got to go back to a couple of lawsuits and incidents in like the eighties that allegedly were born of racism. But it's the politics of contempt that I'm hearing there. Barack Obama is so incredibly high handed. To quote Gerard Baker in the Wall Street Journal, are you considering a vote for Donald Trump because you're bad or because you're stupid. That's that's the question the Democratic Party wants to put to wavering voters in the final few weeks of the campaign. The closing argument, they think will convince people to choose Kamala Harrison Stead, including black men, which he gets into later. But are you an immorral, bigoted person one of those notoriously misogynistic black men who can't stand up any women. Are a white racist who hates foreigners? Or are you a dupe easily misled by misinformation? Maybe you're both. Whatever. You may not be good or wise enough to understand, but you must listen to us. You're moral and intellectual superiors and do as you're told. You'll thank us later.
Speaker 5: So I have generally thought Barack Obama is brilliant at politics, oftentimes winning things. I really wish he didn't win because I hated the policy so much. But man, that was awful. How did he think that was gonna land? I mean, I don't actually know how it landed, because I'm not a young black man who was thinking about voting for Trump. But man, anybody telling me, oh, you think you're a man because of this? F you dude, I mean that that whole thing doesn't work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So anyway Obama said, Obama said what he said in Baker responds, got that black men could support mister Trump only because they like putting women down. Can you imagine what mister Obama would call a conservative who made such an invidious generalization?
Speaker 2: No self used the word invidious more often. Uh yeah, that's that's that's stunningly condescending.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: And you just heard the New York Times poll. The top issues for black men the economy and inflation. I don't see anywhere it being a man as president or any of the things that Barack Obama's claiming.
Speaker 7: Keeping the bacas down come on. That is so insulting.
Speaker 2: It is it really is.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: Trump is working hard to capitalize on that sort of thing, is he? Is he talking about the Obama quote? I know he's really trying to woo more working classmen of every color because you know, ye hispanic dudes, you black dudes, you white dudes, you got the same concerns. Dividing you by race is only to consolidate their power.
Speaker 5: Don't let them do that. Don't let them put you in a pen. I probably shouldn't be doing this at all as a white guy. But I feel like, if you haven't seen the video, there's something about the way Barack Obama's They're sitting and he's standing. So it's just got such a dad talking to his kid's view to it, and he's just got such a you know, Harvard professor vibe to him now lecturing people about what they ought to feel and think. I just can't imagine that that landed well. Some of you may remember.
Speaker 7: My greatest probably problem with Barack Obama, other than that he's a socialist, is that he's an academic. He sees the world as an academic sees it. He thinks, if he writes it on the talkboard and then strings together several eloquent sentences about it, the Muslims, for instance, will embrace the Jews and everything will be fine because he is so eloquent and persuasive. Just, oh god, he's so pretentious. Anyway, this is unpretentious. Kamala Harris is stupid, or is it? I'm sorry, I think I've misquoted the great man. Kamala Harris is an idiot, according to Charles C. W.
Speaker 2: Cook, and he.
Speaker 7: Explains that over the last couple of years. Is familiarity is bread contempt, and contempt his bread exasperation. I got into the habit of distilling into customarily blunt terms what I think of our most prominent political aspirance. My modest verdict on the incumbent Joe President President Joe Biden was that he was an a hole.
Speaker 5: Joe Biden is an a hole. That's Charlie Cook's take on. Charlie Cook's not a Trump fan either.
Speaker 7: My considered take on his presidente sessor, Donald Trump was that he is a lunatic herewith to complete the trilogy known to self use the term here with more often.
Speaker 2: I will love earn another candidate.
Speaker 7: Take Kamala Harris is an idiot, like the little boy staring at the naked emperor in the famous fairy Tale of Yore. I can scarcely believe what I'm seeing before my eyes. Since she replaced Joe Biden on the ticket, reporters have struggled mightily to find kind ways of describing Harris is ineluctable. Good Lord, does he have a vocabulary inability to convey anything comprehensible, complex or concrete?
Speaker 2: And this is great?
Speaker 7: Harris The New York times, is variously proposed, has been quote strategically vague or quote light on detail, and quote careful. Alternately, she is quote put her stamp on the art of the dodge, learn to respond quote to unpleasant questions without answering them, and shown an ability to quote avoid delineating her stance on some issues.
Speaker 5: Avoided delineating her stance, I'd say.
Speaker 7: And yet if one were to search for a single word to sum up her candidacyy that word apparently would be joy I disagree.
Speaker 2: I think that the word would be idiot.
Speaker 7: Harris isn't vague or careful or disinclined to delineate her stance. She's wildly, catastrophically, incontestably out of her depth. She's not light, she's dull. She's not a dodger. She's a fool. She's not joyful. She's imbecilic. She's a nullity of vacuum, an actress and empty canvas that is incapable of absorbing paint. Search through Harris's historical press clippings, you will be astonished by the vastness of space. For in more than two decades of analyze, analysis, and reporting, Harris has not once been credited with a single valuable or original idea that is a true fact. What you see on TV is what you get in private, a broken battery operated toy that can't talk, that can't argue, that can't laugh in the right places, and that badly malfunctions if expected to transcend the superficial. Asked by Stephanie Rule, what would happen to her plan to raise corporate taxes and make billionaires in top corporations pay their fair share?
Speaker 2: That's all quote if the GOP takes control.
Speaker 7: Of Senate, Harris seemed unable to process the concept. But we're going to have to raise corporate taxes, she replied, And we're going to have de raise. We're going to have to make sure that the biggest corporations and billionaires pay their fair share.
Speaker 2: That's just it.
Speaker 5: Well, that is going to come to a screeching halt tomorrow. I think as she's doing an interview with Brett Bhaer on Fox, I assume out of desperation. I gotta believe if they thought going on Fox and doing an interview is a good idea, they would have done it earlier. I think it's because they're tied Slash losing, and you know, if you're losing three weeks out, you got to do something to change a narrative. Here's what James Carvell says. The problem is with her doing an interview.
Speaker 4: I'm not a.
Speaker 2: Fan of doing interviews with different people because the problem to interview is you have to answer the question that the interviewer asks you.
Speaker 5: And that's going to be different than having Stephanie Rule on MSNBC ask you questions, or Howard Stern or any of the other fawning people who have already stated that their only goal is to make sure Trump loses.
Speaker 2: Right, Brett Baar is a very fair.
Speaker 5: Journalist, but he's going to ask the questions you've been wanting asked, and then he's going to follow up if she doesn't answer them, and they're not going to edit out her answers.
Speaker 2: That's just a fact.
Speaker 5: And also I don't this is not confirmed yet, but the rumor is is she going to go on Joe Rogan next week to try to reach young men.
Speaker 7: I like to attach a level of certainty to my opinions. Sometimes I have no confidence confidence whatsoever in answering the question. Why is she going on Brett Behar I guess it's to woo the never Trump Republican crowd over to her side.
Speaker 5: If she can get them, that has to be it. She's terrible, though, it's going to go very poorly. That's a decent question. Uh why is she going on Brett Bear? Because they must feel like too much of the country feels like she hasn't done a tough interview yet, even after sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: And their friendly media blitz failed.
Speaker 5: So they must have some polling or belief that a big chunk of undecided voters thinks she hasn't done a real interview yet.
Speaker 2: That's got to be it, right, I guess which is pulling to that? Which is fairly accurate? Boy, is she rolling the dice?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'd say I think the chance of her coming out of this unscathed are zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. As an idiot has.
Speaker 5: Previously discussed, numb nut any any thoughts text line four one five two nine five k FTC.
Speaker 7: In Brazil, a video has gone viral of a monkey drinking beer. Beer drinking monkey is so popular he's been immortalized in the new children's book We're Worried About You George.
Speaker 5: Wow, we've gathered all your monkey friends to talk to you about.
Speaker 2: Something, Jim Chim, would you like to begin? Wow?
Speaker 7: Do you know who David Berg is? Or is it Burge? I don't actually know, he writes the Iowa Hawk blog. He is a brilliant and hilarious commentator, and he's posted this video that appears to be of Russell brand End, the actor comedian long Hair who's remade himself as a right wing Christian influencer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's way out there.
Speaker 7: He's now selling a magic amulet that protects you from Wi Fi signals and other evil energies only two hundred and thirty nine dollars in ninety nine cents per amulet.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, what I need to know what that looks like? So if I see one wearing them, I know what I'm dealing with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not a real close up there. It's on that video, but I don't I think it's it's one of those many things he wears around his neck. But anyway, David Berg's comment is we truly live in a golden age for rape e con artists. It used to be that you began your career as a Christian snake oil salesman until rape accusations ended it. Now the system is to wait until the rape accusations come out. Then you begin your career as a Christian quote quote unquote snake oil salesman. We truly live in a golden age for rape e con artists allegedly allegedly rape.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Okay, I didn't want to say another thing about the election, but I just came across this.
Speaker 2: Can't stop himself, folks.
Speaker 5: So Trump is doing a Bloomberg interview today. I don't know why Mark Alpern and his newsletter considers that a big deal. They're pretty left. He's done a lot. Practically every interview he does is somebody left me.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, yeah. The whole media is so anyway. This is what Halpern wrote in his newsletter today.
Speaker 5: Here's my spidery sense view from Trump's interview with Bloomberg today to Harris's appearance on Fox News tomorrow. By sundown Wednesday night, we are going to know who will win the election.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow.
Speaker 5: I gotta believe that's mostly based on Kamala's like if she like, if she clears the bar, she won't. If she clears the bar, she won't. I can't stop saying she won't. If she clears the bar and Trump really fails, she won't, Well, Trump will be Trump. Well exactly what would him failing in an interview?
Speaker 2: Look like?
Speaker 7: He might ramble some or promise of policy that won't happen, or or start talking about how she's not really black like he did with that one women's group or whatever I want, right, But he always survives those things, right anyway? So yeah, I think it's all about Kamala's interview. I think it is too with Bratt. Oh, I feel like somebody told me, Hey, there's going to be a car wreck right here in five minutes, and I'm just full of excitement and foreboding.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see a car wreck.
Speaker 5: I stop and look at them like everybody else, but I don't want to see it happen.
Speaker 7: Oh, so you would leave, You wouldn't stand there and think, wow, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: I think I would leave. This is going to be all right?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: A train wreck?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: What a train wreck? Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 9: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin nettan Yah, who told President Biden in a phone call that Israel will strike Iranian military sites instead of oil or nuclear locations. That information signals net and Yah who might be willing to avoid a greater escalation with Iran, at least for now, and he's aware that any type of strike against Iran could actually impact our US election. Net and Yahoo reportedly saying, we will listen to the opinions of the United States, but we will make our final decisions based on our national interest.
Speaker 2: So that was yesterday and the story is today.
Speaker 5: It's going to happen in the next couple of weeks, definitely before the election, so we'll keep our eye on that.
Speaker 7: I'll bit BB on a daily basis, asks his advisors, remind me when the Spineless Mummy leaves office again. On a totally different topic, much closer to home.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 7: I've wanted to bring this up for a while, the real crisis in America's government schools, and I don't want to be the cliched everything is going to hell all the time person like me. That's what I am, because that's my brand, because we already have one of them. No, but I was thinking about it, and it goes back to our discussion of the natural state of things is chaos and poverty and violence, and if you have a civilization. The challenge of preserving that civilization never ends and everything isn't necessarily going to hell, but everything will go to hell if you don't stop it.
Speaker 2: Going to hell needs to be maintained.
Speaker 7: Yes, in short, so, anyway, I think one of the things, in another principle, before we get into specific said, you've quoted George will As saying one of the essential elements of being a conservative is you have to deal with reality, recognize what is right. You can't be a utopian, unicorn riding wisher of fond wishes and call yourself a conservative.
Speaker 2: It's just it doesn't fit.
Speaker 7: So anyway, I think we have an enormous crisis with America's government schools right now. I don't think there's any doubt of that. I think it would be a four alarm panic going on in America right now if it were not for two things. Number One, a lot of parents think schools are still what they went to, what they grew up with, and the distraction of the golden Bachelor and the golden Bachelor. And there are three things now that I think about it, and the other one is that there are some schools. It's actually four things, including the Golden Bachelor. There are some schools that are still doing a good job. They're fighting hard, they're in conservative areas, the teachers and administrators are not fully woke, so people think our schools seem to be fine, and maybe they are. But the fourth thing, obviously, is that the dominant media do not talk about this much at all because it's extremely uncomfortable for them because they are progressive, they are woke, they are pro union, and.
Speaker 5: The heavyweights have their kids in private schools, so they wouldn't know anyway.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: That is a good point in the middleweights too, anyway. So a couple of exhibits in the prosecution of America's government schools. One that you've probably heard similar fare before, but this is a bit of an update. Between two thousand, year two thousand and the year twenty twenty two, the number of students and as schools rose by five percent.
Speaker 2: Five percent.
Speaker 7: The number of teachers rose by ten percent, which is interesting. Yeah, the number of principles and assistant principles rose by forty percent.
Speaker 2: Whoa what who who had their kid in school.
Speaker 5: In the year two thousand thought, you know this is going well, it'd be a lot better though, if we had like eight more principles.
Speaker 2: Yes, who the hell fought that? Right?
Speaker 7: And then again keeping in mind that the increase in students is five percent, the increase in administrative staff is ninety five percent.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Same is with universities. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now, some we've talked about this in the past, and some folks have said, yeah, the uh the government mandates on schools is so cumbersome. Now the federal and state mandates. You have to have compliance staff, Oh my god, that spend their whole days issuing reports and filling out forms that say you've conformed to all of the demands of the centralized government.
Speaker 5: There are so many forms. So I have been through a lot of this and super nice people. I'm not complaining about any of these people. But I was one meeting that had like fifteen people in it about my son, and they kept using the word rubric. Well, this, this fits the rubric, and it doesn't fit the rubric. And we've looked at the rubric everythink, like I said, I think I said out loud, I think I cannot hear the word rubric another time. We gotta I don't even know what that is. We gotta stop saying the word rubric.
Speaker 2: Please. If we do nothing else here, it's refrain from singing rubric.
Speaker 5: So it was a paperwork thing. It was just all kinds of different layers of paperwork.
Speaker 7: So you have this from Jason Riley, who's a great writer and thinker. Biden and Harris worked to crush school competition. He is more opposed to charter schools than any president in recent history.
Speaker 2: And Kamala has spoken in.
Speaker 7: Enthusiastically about how wonderful teachers unions are and that everything that tends to take money and influence away from the teachers unions is an attack on public schools. That would be bad enough were it not for the numbers involved. Again, this is fairly Oh you know, the National Review actually touched on the fact that the left is now trying to promote or I'm sorry to indict school choice movements as an effort a secret plot to promote Christian nationalism.
Speaker 2: All right, that's one of the attacks.
Speaker 5: I assume you're about to get to some of the results we're getting out of the schools. Uh yeah, okay, But even without that, even if it had maintained what public schools were from the past, why would you need to increase administration by ninety percent and think that that was a good idea even if we had maintained the same quality. It's like, well, why are we spending all this money? Was working fine before?
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, And I'm looking at the clock. I think maybe we take a break and then come back with some of the results stuff. But the other thing I wanted to get to, and we have a lot of great teachers who listen to the show and communicate to us and blow the whistle on some of the more insane progressive things that are taking the place of math and reading in our schools. The genderbread person, which I'm always hammering about because you know, California is a particular interest because that's where the show is based, and the perversity in California schools is just it's heartbreaking. But anyway, Wall Street Journal with a big piece teachers are burning out on the job, and the subhead is student behavior and mediocre pay are taking their toll.
Speaker 2: From lefty media. It's always about the pay.
Speaker 7: It's always about money, and there's such a lack of understanding and wisdom. Maybe it's that progressives so fill the newsrooms that that's the only point of view, and a lot of journalists are young these days because it doesn't pay very well.
Speaker 2: But there is such a lack of wisdom.
Speaker 7: If I have a fun, rewarding, joyful job and I get the summer off, I would accept that rate of pay at X. If I have a miserable, discouraging, heartbreaking job, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Work for that low level pay. I'm gonna want a hell of a.
Speaker 7: Lot more to keep showing up very good point, student behavior problems, cell phones in class, anemic pay that's not really true, and artificial intelligence powered cheating are taking their toll on America's roughly three point eight million teachers on top of the bruising pandemic years. The sheriff teachers who say the stress and disappointments of the job are worth it has fallen twenty one on points in the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Don't doubt that.
Speaker 7: As recently as twenty eighteen, over seventy percent of teachers said the stress was worth it. Now it's forty two.
Speaker 5: In surveys and interviews, teachers are most any any place you work, as they is, they layered in more administration to wherever you work. Did that make things more enjoyable or less enjoyable where you work well?
Speaker 7: And we're going to get to the you know, it's more than frustration, it's being physically at risk. In surveys and interviews, teachers are most often pointing to a startling rise in students' mental health challenges and misbehavior as the biggest drivers of burnout. In the Rand Corporation survey, student behavior was the top source of teachers job stress.
Speaker 5: A lot of that, I guarantee you is that whole restorative justice thing where they have no ability to deal with it.
Speaker 2: That's the next sentence.
Speaker 7: You're absolutely right to quote a high school math teacher who says he saw student behavior to interiorate seriously, let yet his school drew more lenient in administrating administering consequences.
Speaker 5: How is the country not aware of what a failure this restorative justice thing is?
Speaker 7: I know, because nobody talks about it in the media. And this poor son of a gun, so he's dealing with all this frustration and then his district, Kansas City Public Schools, shout out Kansas City. The great cities were a privileged to be on. They rolled out a new policy last year, teachers could not give students a zero for an assignment even if they didn't turn it in and didn't make any effort to.
Speaker 2: It is to laugh. I mean, that is so funny. It is funny, It is hilarious. So so say that again.
Speaker 7: You can't get a zero even if even if you say, not only did I not do the assignment, mister Gerald, you should shove it up your arms. He cannot give you a zero for that assign You've got to get at least like c C one of the things I got when I got into teaching. My one thing was about learning and love of learning, he says. In the end, it was less about the learning and more about babysitting. He left teaching this summer. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. And they go into a great deal of detail, with many, many examples of classroom stress and violence, lack of consequences for bad behavior, restorative justice.
Speaker 2: I mean, look it up, well, don't look it up, because.
Speaker 5: Their description of it won't be accurate as to what actually happens.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 5: It is the recipe for no discipline and a bullies paradise.
Speaker 2: It is, it is.
Speaker 7: It is tragic for the children and the teachers and it's part of Oh yeah, absolutely true, and it's one hundred percent part of the neo Marxist We're going to break the system. We're going to call everything racist until we control it. And they do control the schools to a large extent now, and anybody who stands in our way will call them a racist until we have imposed our philosophy on what ever institution you're talking about, from public schools to corporations, to the United States government to the military for instance.
Speaker 5: By the way, in Kansas City, we're on FM, so people can really enjoy our pipes.
Speaker 2: I have nothing to add to that, you know, and I don't know. I'm looking at the clock.
Speaker 7: I came across another account a number of school districts in oh it was Virginia and one other state in which far fewer than half of the children were at the minimum level in English, and it was less than a third in district after district were not at the minimum level for math. We sometimes talk about proficiency. This was the well the minimum and the vast majority kids are nowhere near it. And if you say, I got to get my kid out of this school. The forces of the left from Joe Biden Kamala Harrison down will tell you you're a rasist for some reason. B you're attacking public schools trying to take resources away.
Speaker 2: You're a bad person and a bad parent. It's crazier that this isn't a bigger issue. It is. It absolutely is.
Speaker 5: Any thoughts on this text line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 7: It is breaking news, breaking news on the story we were talking about just now off the air. It looks like a fifth university has forfeited a match against San Jose State San Jose State University because they have a dude on the team.
Speaker 5: So they continue to be nine and zero San Jose. San Jose State's women's volleyball team undefeated with a dude on the team.
Speaker 2: Nine and zero.
Speaker 5: They haven't been able to play any more games because five straight teams have forfeited, saying we're not playing against the dude who can spike the ball at eighty miles an hour right as a safety concern, which is a true, but I also feel like a bit of a dodge in that you shouldn't allow it anyway.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I really don't feel like I need to come up with a second argument when my first argument is that's a dude, since we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about women's sports.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I will not use the term transgender woman when we're discussing something like that.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous. That is not a woman. That is a man.
Speaker 7: If you're an effeminate man, a gay man, a man in a dress, whatever, that's fine.
Speaker 2: You do you brother, but I'm not calling you a woman.
Speaker 7: I will not be put forced to my knees in a Maoist struggle section session and forced to say something I know not to be true.
Speaker 2: Sir, you fight that one. I'll fight Columbus day, all right.
Speaker 5: So if all it was was it's unfair competition would be reason enough, or took a slot from a girl who could have been on the volleyball team, that would be enough.
Speaker 2: Yes, lots of reasons.
Speaker 5: You don't even need the eighty mile an hour spike, but that is included. And they're they're worried about people getting hurt, and so now there's an actual lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Current teammate of Blair Fleming, a trans identifying male on the undefeated San Jose State women's best volleyball team, pretty good looking as a woman. Oh lord, has joined more than a dozen other female athletes and suing the NCAA for Title nine violations.
Speaker 5: You gals go get them. So this might be the one. Huh, this might be the nail in the coffin for this going on across Penn State. Didn't have the courage or the team's playing them, or it was too new, they didn't know how to handle it. They should have done the same thing with Leah Thomas when she was breaking record after record after record swimming as a woman at Penn State.
Speaker 2: I think was up Pennsylvania. It doesn't matter. I think you're right. University of Pennsylvan.
Speaker 5: You're sorry Penn State blasphemed you and even after you're stunning lost to USC, you don't need this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Penn State's child rape, not transgender swimmers.
Speaker 5: Jerry right, that's a long time now. I won't feel as bad about saying bad things.
Speaker 2: That was a long time ago. Yeah. Anyway, where was I?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: The Supreme Court this session is going to be taking a look at the transgender sports thing, I believe, and if they don't rule in the correct same way, I.
Speaker 2: Will be moving to Uruguay or Paraguay, never remember which.
Speaker 5: This is gonna come to a hard stop, and we're gonna look back on it years from now. Like I was going to try to come up with a good example of other crazy things that have happened in the past that you just can't even believe happened. I guess, like when they were doing the medical experiments on black men giving them syphilis or whatever. We'll look back on the air and think, can you believe that happened? Right, We'll look back on the air where men were dominating women's sports and they are allowing it to happen.
Speaker 7: And they'd ask Grandpa, why did they let the men play? Well, they said they were women, and you couldn't tell they were men. Oh no, everybody knew they were men. But because they said they were women, some people said that made them women. And your grandchild or you know, adult grandchild or whatever would look at you like I'm seriously missing something here and I don't know what.
Speaker 2: How did they.
Speaker 5: Handle the locker room, Well, they just walked around with their crankout in front of the other girls. They made the girls hide elsewhere to change so the man could change in comfort. And Grandpa, this is the same left that screamed that they were for women's rights. Yeah, I know, it was effing crazy.
Speaker 7: Please don't allow yourself to be cowed by the viciousness and enthusiasm of the woke left. They are a very very small minority of people, but they're such vicious bullies. They've gotten their way, especially in education.
Speaker 2: That's Joe Getty. He he not he he isn't laughing. He he is in his genders. If you miss now, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty