Speaker 1: It's a pain, but you'll be glad when we're done. It's one more thing.
Speaker 2: One got clean out to sound fridge. Oh, I haven't done that in a while. I should have warned metal Guy to crank up his.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: I opened my real fridge last night. Noticed in the back corner. How long ago did I make that spaghetti? How long has that been sitting in there? It's quite some time.
Speaker 1: His science ever studied the genetic component of being afraid to eat leftovers. My daughter is living with us for the summer while she does her internship or law school internship, and uh, and I was reminded that she is extremely cautious about its over. She is the polar opposite of uge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a genetic thing. Apparently you're just built that way or you're not, because I got one kid that's super worried about that and his and his mom oys was also just like every time you use anything, you smell it, first check the date. I never think about it ever. I'm on the extreme other.
Speaker 4: End, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, just always little and just the slightest chance. Now I'm not eating that, Like, what do you mean? It's best buy was yesterday and that's not like the deadline. It's just claiming and it was in the fridge. It's fine. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Getting out the fridge used to be Drew's job, and then he just started throwing away stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh it's gonna it's going bad tomorrow. You don't understand. Well, there's a difference between you know, used by and best Buy.
Speaker 1: And yeah, sure, but if you like had had a nice shrimp dish two nights ago, you left the right back to your carridge right overnight. It's hot last night.
Speaker 2: What's the worst saying that just happened?
Speaker 1: Well, Jack almost died a couple of times, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I've made mistakes. That's what I like about the fronk in the Tesla's is you can put food in there and it keeps the smell from getting into your car in anyway. I'm sorry, what did you call it. It's called a frunk like a trunk, but it's in front. They call a frunk, And because there's no motor up there, they have a special compartment that is not connected to the vehicle in any way, so you can put food, like on the way home from the restaurant or whatever that it's not going to smell up your car. But I have forgotten about it a few times, which is gross. But also the smell doesn't it makes your frunk funky. You got a funky frunk, but the smell does not get into your vehicle. We love the fronk. Worst one funk, worst one I ever did in my regular truck f one fifty years ago, I left a gallon of milk from the grocery store, full gallon in the car on a day when it hit one hundred and ten oh clear until the next day it exploded and went everywhere, completely soaking the carpet in the vehicle and satin ten degree heat. That car smelled like dead bodies that truck for so long, I mean I would for days. I would just soak it in like various carpet cleaner four oh nine disinfected stuff like that. And I've actually got rid of the smell, but it took a long time. Oh, I would just eventually get rid of the car. Well, I I thought, I can't sell the car. I want to lose you know, thousands of dollars because I left milk in the car overnight on one hundred and ten degree day. But I eventually got to.
Speaker 1: Drive into one of those anti ice protests and say, hey, hey, I tell you what. I'm down with Trump. I like Trump. Anything you want to do to my vehicle. Any here's some gasoline if you if you short?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So did you know how gallon of milk would explode if it sat in heats for so long? I didn't know that, but it did.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, but yeah, that's terrible. Uh So let's clean out the sound fridge. Michael, you got a joker too, we didn't use on the show.
Speaker 6: Finally, the makers of lazed Potato Chips have announced bacon grilled cheese is the winner of their do us a Flavor contest. Same said those psychos over at Oreo.
Speaker 1: Bacon and grilled cheese. Oreos is at the point that that all.
Speaker 2: The flavors and everything, well not everything, but all that kind of stuff is completely made up. It's all completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bobby Kennedy Junior is going to force him to label you know, your thirty seven kinds of Dorritos, although Dorito's has cut down the number of flavors. But anyway, chemicals that taste like yeah, bacon grilled cheese, and you gotta have that on the label. All right, is the next one funny at all?
Speaker 2: Michael, I thought, I think so.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: Pigeonfest took place over the weekend in Manhattan and included a pigeon pageant in which New Yorker is dressed as the bird and perform musical numbers and dramatic monologues. Very cute and everything, but I'm still pretty mad about what they did to my car, because that's when you know they're not real pigeons, no matter how.
Speaker 2: Good the costume was.
Speaker 6: That's when you know something's there was a person.
Speaker 2: You I did little research on this one. Over the weekend, New Yorkers with a passion for pigeons came out in droves, out, it said, flocks, for the first edge and ever Pigeon Fest. The goal was to crown the greatest New York pigeon of them all in a city where there are estimated nine million pigeons in New York, nine million pigeons winging rats. The festival included games, merch, and even a contest called the Pigeon Impersonation Pageant, which is what Seth was talking about. There seven pigeon enthusiasts competed for the title top pigeon New York City. And this woman named Marion from Britain who is an artist. Of course, she is.
Speaker 1: One taking our pigeon impersonating jobs foreigners.
Speaker 2: One first place. So good for her, she said, I had no idea who I was competing against. My visibility, vision and my hearing were limited in the gospel.
Speaker 1: Well that helped keep her focused.
Speaker 2: Problem exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what we know this in the game of golf, sweetheart. You can't control anybody else's game. You gotta control your own. All you can do is be the best faux pigeon. You can be all right. Next joke, Michael.
Speaker 7: We head to Japan, where four men have been arrested on charges of using curry spices as a weapon in a robbery attempt. The assailants attacked a man by smearing powdered cooking spices of the sort used in curry on the man's face and into his eyes in an attempt to blind and incapacitate him. The victim is recovering after treating his wounds with garlic non and a little mango chutne.
Speaker 2: The authority say he is stable and delicious. I hate the flavor of curry for some real I just don't like it. I wish I did. Of people seem to, but I just do not like that. Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too much is too much, but in the right right to ratios.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kenny, would you like to.
Speaker 1: Explain clip number eleven to us? It doesn't need any explanation.
Speaker 2: I guess a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So there's a viral version of My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion and it's played on a recorder in just the most horrible fashion, and it's being used. It's being used under a lot of videos. So it was used under Alex Padilla. Padilla, however the hell you say it?
Speaker 1: Ah, this is the big old California senator nobody knows who staged a publicity stunt running at Christinome, then got wrestled to the ground and blubbered about it.
Speaker 3: To the media.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's all coming together.
Speaker 4: I was forced to the ground, first on my knees and then flat on my chest and it's hot, handcuffed.
Speaker 3: And marched down a Hollwin repeatedly asking why am I being detained?
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny. So plain about that is that it's not longer if you're going to try to mock something that you think is mockably serious to use that song? Is that music bad? Yeah, that's funny. The recorder? Can anybody play it? Well? Has anybody ever played it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I think everybody I've ever heard it sounded more roughly like that. Yeah, it's easy to get started on.
Speaker 1: So you get a lot of people who are not really musicians yet who horrible on that. Famously, that's two recorders in the introduction to Stairway to Heaven. Yeah, I know that live they use the mellow trony bulky instrument of the seventies, but yeah, there's recorded by John Paul Jones, but.
Speaker 2: Not fourth graders. Yeah, that's the key. You don't have a fourth grader who's never played an instrument before.
Speaker 1: Katie, that was so funny, you know, I was reminded of during the radio show. We were talking about some California topic and we're having a good guffaw about the bullet train in Gavin Newsom, right, right, right, Yeah, that's what led us into the discussion, and it struck me that a good, solid, aggressive criticism is absolutely important in a tool. But when you're to the point that you're just laughing at Gavin and the idiot bullet train. That means something, And how do you counter argue against that if you're one of the scumbags stealing taxpayer money to distribute it to your cronies or a falsely pump up the economy or whatever.
Speaker 2: You're just being laughed at.
Speaker 1: Now, Alex Padilla, the same Padilla, the same way. Oh yeah, right. It was one of the most traumatic experiences of your life that you staged this look at me getting arrested thing. And now you got handcuffed for about three and a half seconds and you can barely contain your tears.
Speaker 4: Please to the ground, first on my knees and then flat on my chest. Oh no, that's the note in its handcuffed.
Speaker 3: And marched down a hallway, repeatedly ascated.
Speaker 2: Why am I being de tangled? That low note? Probably where you take the pinky off the hole or put it on the hole? I don't remember, right right?
Speaker 1: Yeahhh, that's beautiful.
Speaker 5: That is the Internet that I signed up for our every day.
Speaker 2: Uh well, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh,