Speaker 1: Native Lampid is a production of iHeartRadio in partnership with Reason Choice Media.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome home, everybody.
Speaker 1: This is Angela Raie, your host for today's solo pod for Native Lampid. Today, I just want to talk to you all about Donald Christ Jesus Trump. I don't really know what's going on, but let's pull this video up where he addresses deciding to make himself look like Jesus the Christ.
Speaker 2: Please fascinated. Did you post that picture of yourself is Jesus Christ?
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't a picture, it was me. I did post it, and I thought it was me as a doctor and had to do with Red Cross as a Red Cross worker there, which we support. And only the fake news could come up with that one. So I just heard about it and I said, how did they come up with that? It's supposed to be me as a doctor making people better, and I do make people better. I make people a lot better.
Speaker 1: So Donald Trump is saying that this image, if we could put the image up, He's saying that this image of him is him as a doctor. He's laying hands on a sick patient. He is holding the light in his hand. There are the American flag behind him and egos swooping down. Of course, it's all white folks in his picture, I guess because he saw the nurse to the right. He was like, and there, actually, this could be a doctor too. She got a steptuscle bar. So he says that he is portraying himself as a doctor. I have never seen, I have never, ever ever seen. I have never seen a doctor come through with the red drip on and the little white baggy cloak.
Speaker 2: Jesus wore air jerusalems back in the day.
Speaker 1: I imagine that this picture, if we could see his feet, he also has on air jerusalems. I've never seen a doctor come through with anything other than hokahs these.
Speaker 2: Days, maybe some crocs.
Speaker 1: Definitely not looking like this in the sick room, as the old folks would say.
Speaker 2: And where are his gloves?
Speaker 1: So Donald Trump is trying to argue now that this is not him depicting himself as Jesus the Christ. He's saying that he was trying to portray himself as a doctor. I don't buy it, but I don't buy most of what this man says. Somehow, y'all do so let us now look at one of his staunch supporters had to say about this image, as doctor Donald Trump, y'are right. So. Riley Gaines, who was a notorious conservative influencer, had this to say about this image. Why, seriously, I cannot understand why he posts this? Is he looking for a response? Does he actually think this?
Speaker 2: Yes? Riley, where are you being girl?
Speaker 1: Yes? He thinks this anyway? She says, either way, two things are true. One, a little humility would serve him. Well, there's me looking for humility for him. It's me looking for humility for him.
Speaker 2: When has he ever been humble? Riley?
Speaker 1: Cut it out. Number Two she says, God shall not be moxed. And now the church can say a man, y'all, finally we agree on something. Donald Trump is not humble. And two God shall not be moxed. But this is what the old Black church ladies say. They say, yo, sin will find you out and slowly, but Shirley, y'all are starting to find out. For those of you on Instagram, are on YouTube, come over. But this is what I want to tell y'all. It is so important to understand that this is what happens. When you worship a president instead of your savior. So here we are doing this. Now, here's what's amazing about this. Riley was offended. At three in the morning, she saw Donald Trump's response saying that he was a doctor, and Riley completely changed tunes. Let's post this next Riley tweet tweet where she's which she responds to this. This is Riley at five pm or six pm yesterday. She says, I love the President and I'm so grateful he's in the Oval office. Of course, I'll continue to support him and the America First Agenda.
Speaker 2: She says. At the end of the day, I do nothing.
Speaker 1: For the approval of man. Our purpose on this earth is to glorify him and all we do. Now what him and she talk about, I think she's back to worshiping Donald Trump, which I'll think the true social posts missed the mark. It's now deleted. Amazing, but we still see it, friend, We still see it.
Speaker 2: Friend. She says, we're imperfect people. I know I am.
Speaker 1: I don't get my feelings hurt easy, and I know with the President it's really not personal. I want to spend eternity in a real place called heaven.
Speaker 2: I love for Trump to be there too. Oh, I hate to break it door anyway.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me just stay on this sweet because I'm about to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Speaker 1: I'll keep doing my part by speaking truth and doing my best to lead others to Christ.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you some whatever Christ they're serving, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want nothing to do with them. I'm over here in Black liberation Jesus. I'm over here with Black liberation Jesus because their Jesus is the one that had people enslaved. I don't see any difference between how Donald Trump rolls these days. What Riley is posting him deciding that he's a doctor in the sick room and then claiming that you know that he was not trying to be Jesus the Christ himself.
Speaker 2: Yes he was.
Speaker 1: We are not fooled, and yet God is still not mocked. And I'm gonna tell you what else. Speaking of racism in the White House and in trump Land, one thing that was really important for us to understand is how important it was for law enforcement to be held accountable. Strides were made during the Obama administration to hold law enforcement accountable, to put some police departments under consent decrees where they had showed pattern and practice of racist and harmfully violent behavior towards people of color. The additional strides were made under Joe Biden and the Biden administration. We know, of course that Kamala Harris, when she was a sitting Senator, worked diligently to get the George Floyd Justice and Policing Act passed. But we know that we still have a lot further to go. And so today joining me, I have my good brother and friend. He's been working diligently on a campaign called Justice for Big Sam. We're going to talk about that and what happened in Baltimore on February sixteenth. Joining me now is DJ Quicksilvael.
Speaker 2: It's my pleasure. Thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm blessed, but still heavy heart, still still mourning, but at the same time trying to keep a balance of fighting for justice daily, which is not easy, but you know, somebody has to because if I don't, and if we go quiet, that's what they want.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think that is very true.
Speaker 1: They are used to being able to intimidate people, whether it's you know, victims, friends, victims, family members all of that. We've seen this over and over again, and I got to tell you it took a lot for me to finally get to the point of watching the video. But before we watch the video, which I feel personally and I'm sure you agree, quick Silver, the video is so dehumanizing. I want people to understand who Samuel Brown was to you as a fifty six year old father of six. You say he's the reason you're in the industry. I want you to talk to our audience a little bit about who he was and then who he.
Speaker 2: Was to you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, his name is Samuel Brown, but the world knows him as Big Sam, or dad or best friend. This is a man that is, like I said, responsible for my career. I met Sam back in nineteen ninety four, going into nineteen ninety five, when I really first started my career. His family owned a nightclub in Baltimore called Club Indigo, and that's how I met Sam. And I remember the day like was yesterday. I was a fifteen year old kid going into a nightclub. So of course I wasn't old enough to drive for my dad was dropping me off at the club and Big Sam Will Samuel Brown met us at the front door, and I remember my dad saying to him, you better take care of my son. If y'all wan him Djam's club, take care my son. And Sam's exact words is, and I quote, nothing will happen to him that won't happen to me. First, I got his back and he has literally been that since nineteen ninety five, my right hand, my role manager, my partner, I mean everything you know. Big Sam has been everything to me. He was also a dad of six, four girls, two boys. He once had seven kids. Unflosely one of his daughters passed away, but at the moment when his passing happened or the homicide happened, he currently has four girls, two sons, just a a person that his slogan was I'm on it, Because if Sam says I'm on it, you never had to question it. He was the go to god, not just for Quicksilver, he was the go to guy for everybody, for his family, for his friends. Everybody knew Big Sam, everybody loved Big Sam, everybody respected Big Sam. And at the end of the day, Samuel Brown should be alive right.
Speaker 1: Now, absolutely, and to that in I think that it is important for us to see what happened on February sixteenth, So we're going to roll this video.
Speaker 2: He was pulled over.
Speaker 3: Well, let me stop. He wasn't pulled over. He actually was not driving.
Speaker 1: No I meant, I meant he was. He was police he pulled his car over. You're right, I should have phrased that differently. Why don't I let you describe what happened from what you all have found out so far, and then we'll play the video from there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and the reason why I kind of stopped you there because some of the narrative from some of the others were saying, well, he shouldn't have been drunk driving, and he got pulled over for drunk driving. And I make it clear Sam's not drunk driving. Sam did what a lot of us have done. And I'm not saying this is right because the trigger word is who's holding him accountable? So, unfortunately, Angela, I'm not sure if you have a drink, but I drink every now then, and if I ever felt myself too drunk to drive, Unfortunately, what do you do? You pull over so you don't kill anybody, so you don't kill yourself. This is not the right thing to do. But most people, if you know for a fact you're getting your car and you realize you're too drunk, instead of killing somebody, instead of killing yourself or harming somebody, you pull over, try to sleep it off, and hopefully you wake up sober enough to drive home. This is what he did. So he never was pulled over for DUI. He pulled over to the side of the road and fell asleep. When he fell asleep, according to the police records, they said someone called for a wellness check. And that is so important to know because some of the other narrative was it was a dui stop. It was not a dui stop. He never got breathalyzed or did anything that proved that he was actually drunk at the moment, So.
Speaker 2: We didn't get a chance too And people see that in the video.
Speaker 3: Get you'll see that in the second. So the officer was called for a wellness check, and I think that is so important. It was not a dui stop. It was a wellness check of a man who was asleep behind the wheel when the officer arrives. And once again, this is all according to the police report. So for anybody who has an opinion, I'm just going to speak facts from the police report he actually got. When the officer arrived, he knocked on Sam's window. He asked Sam, you know, to roll the window down. Sam rose the window down, And unfortunately you don't see a lot of this in the actual first video. So and we went and before I keep going, we've been requesting the full footage as well as the dash cam as well as everything, so we can see everything because according to the police report and what we're seeing, what you're about to show, it takes some of the beginning out that is super important for the case. So as he's rolling the window down, he asks Sam, you know you're okay. Sam says, I'm fine. You know, I'm good. The officer says, then he looked at Sam and he Sam looked drunk. Know, anybody who is a geneough to look at somebody and tell you just look drunk. But he say look drunk and his words were slurring. So at this moment this is probably the most important part. He acts Sam to then get out of the car. Sam then says, you know, if I'm not under arrest legally, I don't have to get out of the car. So him and the officer I guess exchange words. The officer Derek Hadle then opens Sam's door. He opens Sam's door. As he opened Sam's door, you'll see in the video, Sam puts his hands on his left thigh to show that I'm not a threat. I don't have any guns or weapons on me. I'm not trying to fight you anything, because that's another nerdtive that Sam was just aggressive. But once again you'll see in the video, as his hands is on his left eye, the officer and him are going back and forth, and on purpose, I believe they cut this audio out of the video that you're about to see. So as they're going back and forth, you then see Officer Derek Hadele slam Sam's door. Now, I want you to just use your common sense. If I think this person is drunk behind the wheel, why would I slam the door after asking him to get out of the car. Get out of the car. So after actioning to get out of the car and slamming his door, you then see Samuel Brown exit the vehicle. Because I know Sam so well and I know his demeanor, I know for a fact Officer Derek Hadele had to set something to change Sam's mind. Because if I asked answer to ride to do something a hundred times in answers no, no, no, and all of a sudden answer becomes yes. What made you say yes? And once again they muted this part of the audio so the audio doesn't come in. And to the officer, I'm not sure if I can curse, I'll used to it says get the f back in the car. So, once again for all the Instagram lawyers, if I think a man is drunk, am I asking him to get back in the vehicle? Does that make any sense? Because you say you think he's drunk. So after access Sam to get back or get the F back in the vehicle, Sam then is trying to say something to him. We can't tell exactly what Sam was trying to say. The officer Derek Hado puts his hand on Sam's chest. At this moment, Sam goes to swipe down to tell him to get off of Sam actually misses he missed. Officer Derek Cado then puts his hand again on Sam's chest. Sam goes to swipe, he never went this way to punch him. He puts that and he had his hands behind his back when he first got out of the car. You'll see that in the second as well. The show once again, I'm not a threat. I'm not trying to attack you or fight you. But whatever you said to me, you're not going to disrespect me as a man. So, after Sam tried to swipe his hand from touching him twice, Officer Derek hado illegally punched Sam in his face twice firt once in the nose, breaking his nose once in his shaw. From that, Samuel Brown then falls back, hits his head and he becomes unconscious. So I'm not sure you want to show the video that we can kind of walk through it from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do want to show the video again. For those of you who are just tuning in. I'm on right now with DJ quick Silva. He's talking about his good friend picture right here. This is Big Sam and someone who's a legend certainly to the d m V area, and right now Quicksilver is doing everything he can to ensure justice for Big Sam. So we're talking about the case right now. We're gonna roll this video so you all can see some of what happened. Again, some of that audio is muted. They're saying that it is for investigative purposes. We can pull the video up and then you'll also hear some of the commentary. This is the part of the video where we can't hear, but the officers flashing a flashlight in his face as he's sitting parked on the side of the road. They're in some discussion. I'm just describing this for those who are going to be tuned in audio only. There's some discussion. Big Sam here is pictured in an orange vest and just slams his door and walks away from the vehicle. And Big Sam is now exiting the vehicle. His hands are behind his back. As you said, he puts his hand on his chest.
Speaker 2: There you go. There's here.
Speaker 3: I have a car, sir, I cladr sir his car.
Speaker 2: So this was the part for me. Quick of a he's punched him.
Speaker 1: He makes some type of grunt noise at him, knows he's unconscious, proceeds to handcuff him. It gets worse, I know, but I'm just I'm describing it for the people who are watching.
Speaker 2: There's a clear gash in the back of his head. He is bleeding from the back of his head.
Speaker 1: He's flipped him over, called for backup and is handcuffing unconscious Samuel Brown. He rolls him over with the handcuffs and you see a pool of blood. He's going in his pockets now mm hmm. I guess now he wants to identify the man that he's knocked out unconscious, and he begins to put on rubber gloves to I guess, try to administer some type of aid. You can hear him heaving breathing because he knows he's done something wrong. Yes, he's asking for a bandage because there's a cool of blood.
Speaker 2: Under Big Sam's face. D Again, they did meet the video here.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means when he says he's ninety five, and he keeps saying he's breathing, as if to justify what he's done. You hear the sirens coming for additional backup. It takes a little while for the medics to arrive. Keep saying he's breathing quicksilver. He keeps on saying that at this point, there's another officer on the scene. This officer, the one who punched him, knocked him unconscious. Guys a goze pad that he's now placing.
Speaker 3: On the back of his head.
Speaker 1: The carelessness for which they're treating him is amazing. This is another part where the sound goes out. We don't know what they're saying, but he's trying to apply a gauze on it head and has put his face back in the pool of blood.
Speaker 3: Everyone they had they.
Speaker 1: Have again interducted the audio here, they said to protect the integrity of the investigation, because I still's flopping his head around, put his head back in the pool of blood again.
Speaker 3: Just attach that tag on. And he noticed the calls for backup and not for.
Speaker 2: And he's going through his pockets again.
Speaker 3: Because I'm sure the call was that he was a town so he wanted to get back up when the call should have been. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I think what blows me away here is the fact that he's applying this pressure to the back of his head with the guz and he keeps placing his face back in the.
Speaker 3: Pool of blood because he was untrained and that he had no idea.
Speaker 2: No, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 1: Somebody else another officers coming with gloves on now trying to help him. He's saying, there's a good quote good laceration on the back of his head, they're now lifting his head out of the blood, and there's another officer that's come to wrap a bandage around the gauze on his head.
Speaker 2: I don't know at.
Speaker 1: What point it happens, quick Silva, but at some point they say they need the shackles.
Speaker 2: They need the shackles.
Speaker 3: Because he's an animal. We need animal pictures. Well, you can take I got he's in a recovery position.
Speaker 1: This is as good as it's gonna get for now, y'all. Nobody deserves to be handled this way. All of this bandaging up is happening with his hands behind his back. This man is I've been unconscious the entire time they bring out the shackles. I think I probably talked over when they were saying to get the shackles. Yes, but they are at this point shackling an unconscious man whose face has been in the pool of his own blood for the duration of this nick We can cut it from here.
Speaker 2: I want to go back to quicksilfa.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm and one part. And you know, at this point, I can actually watch this video without get emotional because I've watched his video. One mega, It's okay, I watched the video Omegan times with his family, with our attorney Billy Murphy. I'm just analyzing every single aspect of the video. And like you mentioned, as he is obviously unconscious and we now know brain dead. Uh, they asked for the shackles, which was so dehumanizing, and after shackling him, I mean, if you were to continue watching the video, one of the officers that were actually holding his head, he says, and I quote, oh man, this is dead weight. Then he starts laughing. Yes, starts laughing. So remind just as a man who we now know his brain did. And my question is what was so funny because there was nothing funny about this incident. So after he's laughing, he then of course finally the medics arrived, after minutes of these untrained officers who you can see and have no idea what they're doing, making matters worse. So one thing I want to kind of just harp on is after and once again, anything that I say, I want people to fact check me because obviously they haven't been fact checking, you know, things that these officers are put out there. After actually finally getting him into the medics, get him to the hospital, you know, Officer Derek Hado den does and this is once again all documented in the police shuport, but this never made the social media. He then goes to search Sam's vehicle and hopes that he finds some drugs or weapons, so I can now justify, you know, why we just killed this man. So they go through his vehicle. Of course there's no weapons in there. But then they go through his arm brest and they find some pills. This is all in the police report, so I can only imagine when they found those pills, they probably said to themselves, thank you God, we got something illegal. We have a reason now that we can say whatever. They go and actually test the pills, and the pills come back. It was nothing but this medication. That's it. Nothing illegal. This was his medication that he used because he was actually sick. So now after they test these pills and finds his medication, the officer then does a full police report talk about how he was assaulted. And once again, if you watch the video back again, because according to the police report it says Samuel Brown punched officer Derek Hadel twice, we now know that was a lie. Samuel Brown never went this direction. He want this direction to swipe his hand away. Now, as my lawyer, Billy Birth he said over and over again, when Sam went to swipe his hand twice, legally, Officer Derek Hado had options. The first option would it could have been to lock them up. Sir, you attempted even though you didn't assault me, you attempted to assault me, So by law, I'm putting you under arrest. That's what they could have done. Secondly, let's just say Sam was aggressive. You could have tased them and you could have pepper sprayed them, or you could have did what you're trained to do, call for backup. Officer Derek Hado. He completely ignored all the legal things that he was trained to do and he went street. If you try to assault me, I'm gonna beat you up. That's the street mentality. Unfortunately, when you become an officer of the law, you don't have the right to punch me legally, especially when you know for a fact I'm not a threat. There's no drugs, no guns or weapons on me. I'm not assaulting you. Officer Derek Hado then punches him twice. A thing.
Speaker 1: I want to know you do you do anything wrong? I want to get into this a little bit because I think it's so important. So again, this happened February sixteenth of this year. He was unconscious for eleven days. Of course, Big Sam passed on February twenty seventh, But this was not officer Derek Baltimore County Officer Derek Hato's first issue with police misconduct. He was investigated for a policeman misconduct in twenty twenty three after a deadly car crash. He was assigned to counseling. In addition to that, his own wife, Oh no, I'm sorry. Before we even get to his wife, he was also found guilty of damaging a police car where he didn't properly report what happened in April twenty twenty four. In fact, he said that nothing happened, that there was no damage to any vehicle involved. And then I also think it's important for people to understand that Derek Cato's own wife, his own wife, said that he.
Speaker 2: Got irate.
Speaker 1: This is a direct quote from an article in The Banner three years prior to either of the car accidents, both of the ones that I reference happening in the same year. She filed a petition for protective order against her husband after an argument turned violent. It says Derek Cato got irate and began smashing furniture, screaming at me in front of our kids, and a broke door and broke a door. His wife wrote the petition quote, he threatened to break everything if I didn't come upstairs with him. Now they ended up dismissing this request because she did not appear. And we know normally what happens when people opt not to appear, there's some type of threat or intimidation. But I think is so important here, Quicksilvan, you know I always got to tie a policy lens into this. This is why people wanted those accountability measure put in place with the George Floyd Justice and Policing Act. This is why that police accountability database that the Department of Justice got rid of earlier this year, to help us understand when officers change from jurisdiction to jurisdiction or state to state, what their background says they are capable of. And thank God for investigative reporting. We know this about officer Hadel, but you all are saying this man should not be on the street. He does not deserve to wear the badge at all.
Speaker 3: He definitely should not deserve the wor the badge. And as of this second, he still has not been fired. He's been on the administrative leabers man. He's pretty much just getting paid to be home. And this is something actually I'm not sure I told you this when he was in the hospital for twelve hours before his first of Kim was even contacted, which was his daughter and myself. And the question we were asking, you know, of course the Baltimore County Police Department and the hospital, is that, why did it take you twelve hours to actually reach out to us? What were you doing for twelve hours? And we now know trying to get their story together because when I finally or rived to the hospital, what I was told, and I wish that I was smart enough to get the officer's name, but I'm forced here at this point. I thought that this happened from a slip and fall. When we first arrived to the hospital, I was told by the officers that were there that Sam was pulled over. Sam got out the car. When Sam got the car kind of being religion to the officer, I quote they said the officer had to use force. And when the officer used force, Sam slipped on ice and hit his head. This is what I was told, Sam slipped on ice and hit his head. We now know that was a line. Like I said my first initial pressure port, I said, if there's one live, we knew there's other lives. It wasn't until Sam got out of surgery and when he got back to his room and I'm looking at him, and once again I'm thinking that Sam got into it with the police. They got to some altercation and Sam actually slipped and hit his head. That's what I'm thinking. At the moment when he comes out and I'm looking at him, I see it at his nose was bandshed up, he has a black eye, and the whole back of his skull is literally off. So I'm looking at him and I'm saying, all this happened from a slipping fall. Because once again, y'all never told us that Officer Derek hadle illegally punched them twice. They just completely didn't say that part. So as I'm looking at him over and over again, I'm talking to his daughter's like, all this happened from a slipping fall, and thank god, you know, we start asking questions to the nurses and the doctors, but of course legally they couldn't say but so much. But one of the nurses had I said, I looked at it. I looked at my eyes and said, are you sure this happened from a slipping fall? And there was was You know, I can't say, but all I can say is you need a lawyer. And from that moment I knew that there was injustice. I just didn't know what. And then day by day things started coming out about all the lies that were told, and then now we know that the officer punched them. And then of course we hire our attorney, Billy Burphy, who really looks into it. And then every single day we started finding out a lie after a lie after a lie. And then the first three days they actually had officers in the hospital room from twenty four to seven claiming that he was under arrest. After three days, all of a sudden, the officers leave. So I'm like, was he under arrest or was he not un arrest? Because why are you leaving? Now? I'm positive, but after the three days, and once again this is just my opinion, after the three days of them watching the video and realizing it, somebody told somebody y'all can leave now.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I wonder now, just given where we are, the fact that you all have uncovered so much, what you're asking the community to do, you all still don't have all the information. There's still parts of this video certainly that are redacted from an audio perspective. I know you want a thorough investigation, but you also have some expectations for this officer.
Speaker 2: What are you asking the community to do right now?
Speaker 3: To weigh in first and foremost can tell you're saying this name Samuel Brown aka Big Sam, because unfortunately you know this and other it's because we're in media. If the public is not outraised, they take their time. If the publisher gets outraised enough, these investigations can actually happen in a month. If no one's talking about it, they can take years to make this investigation happen. So my ask is we have to continue keeping the noise. Of course, our attorney, Billy Murphy is doing all he can every single day behind the scenes, fighting for this. Of course, every day I'm posting about it, I'm talking about my radio show. But like you said to when you first reached out, it can't just be us. We need we need more people bringing awareness to this case and actually doing your homework, because unfortunately, you know, the public opinion was kind of split because a video came out and it just completely all the video show was Sam getting out the car and then officer punching Sam. So some people are like, oh my god, Sam shouldn't have got out of the car, not knowing the officer asked him to get out the car. So so much of the facts were there which had people believing that Sam just randomly got off the car and tried to fight this officer. That one hundred percent is not true. So I want people to do your own homework, do your due diligence, actually look into this case. The police record is public records, so actually read the police records and then asks yourself, is what the police saying? The exact same thing with Egland with you're watching in this video and now this's gonna be no, no, and no. So with that being said, the acts right now is that we're acting the officer. Baltimore County Officer Derrik Hade will be fired first and after fire, we want them charged because we now know that this was a homicide. So now that we know that this was a homicide, which means he was killed at the hands off of Officer Derrik Hadell. I'm not gonna say his first agree because I don't think this was intentional. I think that he just thought that. You know, this is an officer that we now know has anger problems, and always say, if a man beats his wife at home, what do you think you're gonna do to a person in the streets. So you know, our ass is that Officer Derek Hit'll be fired and charged, and from there we can continue to fight for justice.
Speaker 2: I can agree with you more, Quicksilver.
Speaker 1: I will just say one other ask that I have for you all is to please reach out to the Maryland State Attorney General asking them to promptly investigate and thoroughly investigate this matter. You can reach them at four one zero five seven six seven zero seven zero. Again that's four one zero five seven six seven zero seven zero. The ask is for justice for Big Sam. The ask is for truth to be told. The ask is for violent law enforcement officers to be taken off our streets. They can't handle interacting with our people, and we shouldn't have to interact with them. Our taxpayer dollars pay them and so we deserve to stay alive and they ought to be held accountable. So quick stilve. I'm so grateful for your time today. Any partying words you have.
Speaker 3: Man, I will to say thank you for taking the time out, for allowing me to be on your program and help me to spread this word because, like you say, it's powers numbers. When we come together, you know we can't be defeated. And like I said, their hopes. When I say they, I mean the Baltimore County Police Department and others involved. Their hopes. That is that this is kind of blows over and goes with quietly, and my job and his family show for his daughters, for his sons, for immediate friends and family of all of Baltimore and DC, and a broader love Sam is that you know I'm going to do all I can to fight and get the justice that Sam deserves because I know for a fact this is what he's done for me in my entire life, and I'm not going to stop fighting. In two week of justice for Big Sam.
Speaker 2: Justice for Big Sam. It is. Thank you so much for your time today. Welcome home, y'all.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Native Lampard is a production of iHeartRadio and partnership with reisent Choice Media. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visits iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.