Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 1: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Fathers had had a bowl offseason moves in the NFL, signing Kirk Cousins to a four year, one hundred and eighty million dollar deal, also drafted Michael Pennick Junior with the number eight pick, and that twenty twenty four NFL draft, team owner Arthur Blank made the case for why Fathers, whom he labeled independent thinkers with wise the Alice Kate a substantial resource to a pair of quarterback. Just listening to our coaching staff and our personal department, they made it. Really they made a decision Michael was going to be available at number eight. They saw an extraordinary talent. Kirk Cousins is our franchise starting quarters. Our franchise quarterback is our starting quarterback. What did you think about that?
Speaker 4: You like that, Joe, Yeah, most definitely, most definitely. Listen, Kirk Cousins is great. He's great in the postseason. I think if I'm noticing Kirk Cousins has I'm sorry. In the regular seas, if I'm not missaked. Kirk Cousins has what one one playoff victory? Yes, and I'm not sure and I'm not sure and how many years?
Speaker 5: But he is stellar. He is stellar in the postseason.
Speaker 4: Drake London, Kyle Pitts, b John Robinson or going through pay tremendous dividends with having him at the Helm.
Speaker 5: He's great. But again we understand how difficult it is for a team. They're thirty two teams.
Speaker 4: They're thirty two teams, and there are many of these teams that are trying to find a quarterback that can that they can build around, that can be consistent year in the year out.
Speaker 5: You don't have to worry about the position.
Speaker 4: You got Lamar Jackson, you got the Joe Burrow and the Josh Allens, the Jalen Hurts obviously Dak with the Cowboys. Many teams don't have that security blanket the Falcons do. They found one, and Kirk Cousins when they when they traded for him or when they were able to get him, then they also found one in a draft that you couldn't pass up Kirk coming off of the Killney's injury.
Speaker 5: Being they have security on both sides. We know what we can do. We know what he can do. He has an extensive resume in the regular season.
Speaker 4: But there's a talent that's going to be available to eight and Michael Penning Jr.
Speaker 5: You don't pass that up. You don't pass it up. You know, Michael Penning Jr. Is your quarterback of the future.
Speaker 4: And hell, even this year, I think if Kirk Cousins doesn't play to the standards in which they like and see fit.
Speaker 1: Joe huh, they're gonna get off him after one year.
Speaker 4: Well, you know how it is. But you're not playing well, you're not playing well. And the same thing goes my boy, the same thing goes for my guy. We think it's gonna be a quarterback battle over in Pittsburgh. Absolutely not, absolutely not. I love with Justin Field is done. Russell Wilson is going to be the quarterback of that franchise over there in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: And if things aren't going well, Justin Field's will see the field. That's it. And I think the same thing will happen for Kirk Cousins as well.
Speaker 4: If you're sticking up the place and putting the team, the team in jeopardy, and as far as winning concerned, they're going to turn that over to Michael Pitton Jr. There's only so much, there's only so much losing that they're going to take.
Speaker 1: The difference is Pittsburgh ain't invested no money in Russ. They investor was three four five million dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm from a business, from a business stand.
Speaker 2: No, right, because the Broncos is putting that. Broncos had already guaranteed that MUCHY. So we already get like thirty five thirty eight million from the Bronco. So he only getting like Pittsburgh gonna play like three million.
Speaker 1: Dollars mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But listen, it's Russy's job. I see the media, you know, scrumming up. Oh, Justin Fields has had been having camp. He's ahead, you know, he's getting a good reps in.
Speaker 5: But listen, I'm I'm going Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 4: You understand Arthur Smith Russell Wilson as a resume, his season wasn't even that bad last year in Denver. I think people that are failing to realize that this season wasn't that bad last year in Denver. You have a quarterback that has an extensive resumate that has experience on what it takes to win. You have a super Bowl champion quarterback, you have a super Bowl champion head coach. You understand that it's Arthur Smith's job to understand Russell Wilson's strengths is in his weaknesses and play to that. And I think you'll be fine. You got naj Harri to take some of the pressure off of Russ. You got George Piketts, who is him? Yeah, ever they did with Pooka Nicole and moving him around and and allowing him to get the ball, they need to do the same thing with George Pikets over there in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: But it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: But the one thing when you what do you notice about Cooper Cup What are you noticed about Pooka Nicoua?
Speaker 1: It's all I effort every single play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, always, Oh, I know where you're going. I see where you're going.
Speaker 1: That's it's talent is there?
Speaker 2: He might be more talent, It might be physic more physically gifted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't. I can't teach you effort, o Joe, you got to have that in you. I can't have to remind Son. I need you, I need you to try hard, so I need you. I can't do that, Ojoe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on the on the run plays on.
Speaker 2: The Ojo because if I were running back, you ain't blocking for me. Why I need to pick this lifts up so you can get.
Speaker 5: A pass on play.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you're gonna ask.
Speaker 2: Me to stick that linebacker coming right up there, and you know he comes with and linebackers ain't trying to dodge nothing.
Speaker 1: They try to right through you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, I think I think I think he learned his lesson. He learned his lesson last year. He's gonna be alright.
Speaker 2: But but I agree, boy, that's a lot of money to get off of Ojoe. If what if Cousins doesn't doesn't pan out.
Speaker 4: But this is the this is the funny thing. It's Kirk Cousins. He always pans out in the regular season. Man, Drake London is gonna feast. Kyle Pitts is going to feast. He is a yardage monster in the regular season. He just hasn't been able to get his teams over the hump in the postseason.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I cain't saying he ain't got no dog in it. I'm saying that, no, he needs to put at that effort, not just when he's getting the ball right, because oh, Joe, if if I know it's a look, if I know, oh it's a run, I can tell the way you're coming off the ball. You do know, they they watch defenders, they watch I can look and see how much pressure I can see. I can look and see if a guy, if a d lineman got light. Oh, y'all about to run a game?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Because why would your hand not be having that kind of pressure in the dirt. Because if you got pressure in the dirt, that means you're going forward. See when you're light?
Speaker 1: Oh till you got to get up out of there, because they're about to do a game. They're about to do.
Speaker 2: A te or et. Oh you don't think, hey, if it to run a game. Yeah, yes, I'm looking at all the keys. I'm trying to get as big advantage as I can to try to make my job easier.
Speaker 1: How you lining up? Man?
Speaker 2: Stop all that you ain't coming look with a safety of if you're doing all that dancing, if you if he wave back there and you come, if I just turn around, who gonna cover me?
Speaker 5: Nobody?
Speaker 2: So stop all that dancing, get back where you're supposed to be. You know you're finish dropping the hook. Shut up right right right? You ain't fulling nobody all that dancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yother, damn well, they're not coming now, I see that fafty inch and down are you coming? Because he fin picked me up?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You know, you know it's funny now that you mentioned that and trying to pick up the keys before the snap of the ball.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: We used to play the Steelers, you know.
Speaker 4: The Steelers had all these exotic coverages, all these exotic blitzes under goddamn dick Lebou And the funniest thing that they used to do is when they used to bring everybody to the line of scrimmage. Yeah, and Troy Polamalu should be sitting in the A gap and Carson sometimes will be thinking the blitz is coming, and at the snap of the ball, everybody run to where they got to be at and it would be the craziest thing to see you got back to the ball, man back to the ball and still getting where he has to be before Carson Finis isn't drop. And it was amazing that for one you got to have the personnel to pull that shit off, for sure. And the only two teams that I have ever seen that had the personnel do some of the exotic stuff that these defenses did. And now with the Baltimore Ravens during the two thousands and the Pittsburgh Steelers during the two thousands, they did things that you're not supposed to be able to do. It's one thing to bluff, it's one thing to have movement, but to have the safeties at the line of scrimmage and shooting up out of there at the snap of the ball and still and still be on point and in.
Speaker 5: Position to make a play was unbelievable to see.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo the thing if you go back and study the Ravens, the Ravens weren't that complex.
Speaker 1: They played cover two, but you couldn't run.
Speaker 2: The reason why the Ravens was so difficult is because you couldn't run them out of it. They never had to drop the safety down to come up out of that coverage way you're running. The Ravens played sixteen games. They didn't give up one thousand total rush yards the entire season.
Speaker 5: Fire season, I think in ladies and Gentlemen that's crazy.
Speaker 2: In sixteen games, they didn't give up a thousand total rush yards.
Speaker 1: On the entire season.
Speaker 2: In sixteen games, they gave up one hundred and sixty five points.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And in one game, if I'm not mistaken, they gave up thirty five in one game.
Speaker 5: I think we'll probably will never see a defense like that again.
Speaker 1: No, never, Cleveland. We played Cleveland in two thousand.
Speaker 2: They got eighty six yards on their first drive, and I think they had thirty yards the rest of the game.
Speaker 5: As soon as things set it in there was a rap.
Speaker 2: They got to open it, they got to open the kick on Ojo and they went right down and scored right and for the rest of the game, I think they might have had thirty yards. You want to know something, if go back and look at the play by play and look at the Giants and the Super Bowl, and look at what they did. Punt punt, turnover, punt turnover, turnover, punt turnover, punt, punt, kick return, punt, punt pick, go look at go look at this, Oh Joe. I mean, I'm like, it's it's ridiculous. Yeah, I mean, it was like Bro, that ain't I'm like, bro, that ain't gonna work. Now, see y'all gonna get y'all a care collin gonna get y'all blowed up because Jamie and rayn it was te and off cause you couldn't hold it. But they know you couldn't hold you wasn't gonna go d because Googles, because Robert Nad, Mike mcquar, Peter bowl werk.
Speaker 1: They gonna hit you in your back.
Speaker 2: So you know you gotta run the little cross the route and j and Jamie and Ray we're just sitting there just picking people off.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm heavy.
Speaker 2: But him is the pig one went back for a touchdown because didn't know the ball got to come out quick.
Speaker 1: You throw nothing over my head. You got no time. Everybody. Yeah, who had.
Speaker 5: Christ McCall, christ Mcallison Christmas and.
Speaker 1: Robert Bailey was Robert Bailey was a slot No, Robert Robert was well he was when they went for but uh Corey Harris with the Nicol slot and then Robert Bailey, you know Robert Bailey would uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, God damn rob Oh that's classic man out.
Speaker 2: DJ Moore enjoyed a career first season with the Bears, not more as the richest Bears player in their franchise history after signing a monster four year contract worth one hundred and ten million dollars. The extension will keep him tied to the number one rookie overall pick Caleb Williams for the foresee of the future. More revealed during BEARUS press conference today, he really did dread getting traded to Chicago at first.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: It's cold, brou as cold as you think about, Oh Joe, it's cold in Chicago, Gold and Green Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least at least.
Speaker 2: Now you inside in Minnesota. People don't realize Minnesota should be outside too.
Speaker 4: Mm hm back in the day, ye, yes, so can you imagine.
Speaker 1: Man, Please let me play Green Bay in September. Please let me play September. You did not want to be going to Minnesota in Green Bay? And no December and January, no, sir, or Chicago. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like DJ Moore.
Speaker 4: He's been he's been quietly consistent. He doesn't make much noise, he doesn't talk a lot, he's not flashy. He just goes out there and he gets the job done. He had a good year with Justin Fields last year. Yeah, he had he had a good year with Justin Fields last year. So this contract is warranted. The market is what it is. It's a friendly I call it a team friendly contract. He wasn't trying to break the bank and be the highest paid receiver. But it is a team friendly contract and it's good. I think with Caleb Williams and what I've seen for him from college, the small sample side of what I've seen from him so far in training camp, They're going to be fine.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be fine. I mean, he deserves it. He deserves it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're checking us out.
Speaker 2: The NFL new kickoff rules on side kicks are illegal.
Speaker 1: Until the quarter. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The team must be losing to on side kick. Team must a nout. It's intention the on side kick to the official ahead of time. The NFL is also moving closer to replacing chain game with new technology to measure the line the game or they're gonna use Hawky right like in tennis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the league will set the test Sony's aalky equipment technology.
Speaker 2: During the preseason game you you oh yo. I kept trying to tell people. They do it everything they possibly can to get the kick off out of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're looking at thirty of the injuries, the concussions.
Speaker 5: Happening on theoff running to each other, running.
Speaker 1: To each other. I had a high rise speed yep, speed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I like it. I like it.
Speaker 4: If anything of NFL obviously being worried about safety trying to implement an eighteen game season, I think this is in the right steps of doing just that and eliminating the kickoff. But again, the dimensions of the field are still the same. Concussions still happen in game and in play, So I mean, you can do all you can to try to be safe, but there are still other measures that can happen, as far as changing the dimensions of the field and make it a little wider, you know, to try to eliminate some of those crushing hits instead of throwing a flag for every.
Speaker 5: Little thing like we do now.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, I see the direction in which the NFL is going and trying to protect the players and also protect themselves for any issues ten years down the line.
Speaker 5: But I mean I like it. I'm not sure about the kickoff.
Speaker 4: I think it takes away from the excitement and seeing, all right, does this player have a chance to take this one back?
Speaker 1: Well? Talking to the commission.
Speaker 2: He seems to think there'll be more returns for thee Yeah, he said, because once you hit a crease.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 4: I mean, as long as those players stay, once you stay in your lane and you lock in and boom, yeah shp, you be able to share left or right. It's really nowhere to go because it's not as much room. It's not as much room to set things up as a returner.
Speaker 1: All they gotta do.
Speaker 2: Why you think a lot of them are using or using positional players to kick off because they're gonna have to be making a lot more tackles that Justin Reid is gonna be perfect because he's a tackler.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: I ain't trusted. I ain't trusted my kicker too many times to make a game say, hey, he might make one, maybe two. I ain't much pans that on Joe.
Speaker 2: I ain't trusted making no games saving tackles, no touchdown saving tackle. But uh but yeah, I get it. I understand o Joe. But here here's the problem that the NFL is running in to. How do you make an inherently dangerous game safe. It's like bull It's like bull riding, Ojo. At the end of the day, you're still asking one hundred and fifty pound, one hundred and sixty pound man to get on a fifteen hundred pounds bull.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can get them a harness, you can shave it, horns.
Speaker 5: Down, you get my helmet, all that.
Speaker 1: Get the chance, there's still that one hundred and fifty hundred and sixty pounds man on fifteen hundred pounds a muss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, there's always a chance. No matter what you do. There's only so much you can do as far as making the game safe.
Speaker 1: But hey, kudos for them for the NFL try to make it safe.
Speaker 2: It seems to me o Jo been headed to an eighteen game schedule and it's gonna be sooner or later. Remember what I told you, Ojo. The only thing you can sell them is extra game. What else you gonna do? What else could I say, Yojo?
Speaker 5: It's only one way to make money. It's only one way to make.
Speaker 1: And it seems like the players are in agreement with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that they get a piece of the pie. As long as they getting a piece of the pie.
Speaker 1: A woman is going viral for saying that a bat men should cover post date expenses, pre.
Speaker 5: Am post date.
Speaker 1: Let's see what you gotta say.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I just got into my car after going on a date, right, and let me tell you to tell you something. I don't know what the deal is with like men now, but I had told him prior that I will be having pre and post date expenses and is that okay?
Speaker 5: And are you going to cover them?
Speaker 6: And I don't know if he wasn't listening or like what the deal was or whatever, but he when I handed him the way envelope, he looks shocked and then he opened it and it's receipts. Hello, pre post date expenses. Hello, Like what kind of females do you be dating? You know what I'm saying. So anyway, so I handed it to him and he literally looked shocked at me and said, I can't cover this. It was four hundred and seventy eight dollars for pre and post date expenses.
Speaker 5: You asked me on a date.
Speaker 6: And mind you, we really didn't even have that good a conversation because he was on his fund the whole time. And I have a very strict no film policy on dates.
Speaker 5: Hello, you're here to pay attention to me. Look at all the effort that.
Speaker 1: I had to do. Ooh, then.
Speaker 5: This gotta be I mean, I listen, there are women that can get away with this.
Speaker 4: There are women. She's not one of them. You know, that's no disrespecting, that's no slight to her. There are women that can get away with this. There are men. There are men out here that caters to those that can get away with this. Matter of fact, they don't have to say anything about pre apostate expense because they don't get it anyway.
Speaker 2: Ojo, Okay, I only know where to begin. But listen, listen, let's try to unpack this, O Joe. Yeah, we're going on the date. I'm gonna take care of everything if you want, if you if you want to take an Uber, I'll get your uber black car. I'm gonna pay for the date. I'm gonna get your black car to take you home. I got the date cover.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, you going to get your hair done, You're going to get makeup done. I ain't paying for that. Ish right a post date? Hold on, post? What do you mean post received?
Speaker 5: I don't know what posted expenses are.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that what's posted expenses.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of that first off.
Speaker 1: And you know came to the enveload.
Speaker 2: That means the last guy didn't pay for it, and you got to pay that on down to me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh no, and listen. It depends on who you chat chat. It depends on where you are in life. Are you having fun? Are you trying to look for something serious?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: If you're not looking for nothing serious, and you understand, it's okay to deal with someone like that because that's not an asset, that's like.
Speaker 5: Yes, you listen, you already know what the time. You already know what time it is from the jump, I'm gonna have my fun.
Speaker 4: Your posted experience, your your post your pre day experience, whatever it may be. You're gonna pay that because you want to You're gonna pay that because you want to reach you in goal playing, you have to do so.
Speaker 1: I guess you B that's opposed plan B. I mean could that be Joe? I mean what else could it be? Joe? How do you.
Speaker 2: Expect the man to cover something that he's not there for? So you go out after the date with your girls, or you go out with somebody and you want me to oh, you're going to see somebody else. Yeah, I'm gonna get I'm gonna get you an uber to go to wherever you're going. If you want to go home, well, Shelley, let me take that back. Shelley is gonna get you an uber to get you going wherever you go, because I ain't got as a matter of fact or to your own or to your own uber. I'll give you one hundred bucks. I give you two hundred bucks. It should cover. It should cover where the distance of what you came and where you come. So whatever that case may be, okay, you know what to keep it. To keep it everything good. I'm gonna give you three hundred bucks to travel two in front. That's your cover it. Hopefully you ain't coming from San Francisco to down to La damn.
Speaker 4: Hey, but listen, if fella fella you out, I mean listen. It all depends on where you are in life. It all depends on where you are in life, what you're looking to do. You're looking to have fun or you looking for somebody serious. That was a liability. S already know what time it is from jump. If you're looking for something serious, you find somebody that you deal with. I'm not saying go fifty to fifty. I'm not saying go fifty fifty, sometimes ninety ten, sometimes seventy thirty. You find somebody when you meet that you can find that happy medium and meet that middle ground, then that's perfect.
Speaker 5: That's somebody you get meddled with like you're just having fun. You already know you didn't no fun.
Speaker 1: You never know, you know, you know. Another matter of fact, she might have been playing B or C or.
Speaker 5: See what them talking about.
Speaker 4: And now she's gonna keep She's gonna keep, she gonna keep, man, she's gonna keep playing the game until you find when.
Speaker 1: The dude that's paying for that because he you you too about low self esteeve. This mofolk got no self esteeve.
Speaker 7: If he if he paid her, Yeah, yeah, they got hold on.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Now, Now, women with entitlement like that that are talking like that, she's singing and asking for those things because there's been someone in the past that is willing to do it. That will always be a man that's willing to do it. Is the Is she going to find one that's willing to do it consistently? Absolutely not, But you do have something that will pay it until they reseir end goal, and after they reach their end goals and had their fun, then they're on.
Speaker 5: They're gone.
Speaker 4: That's it, and then the cycle starts back over finding someone that's willing to pay it because someone someone else already said the president.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's always gonna be a man willing to do it. It's just about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I'm just looking at it.
Speaker 2: I ain't fitna Look, I ain't gonna tell nobody I'm finna win no modeling contest.
Speaker 1: I would. You know what I'm saying. I ain't been fit to be on no covern.
Speaker 2: On magazine by no chance. I ain't never saw old man. You know what I would? I think probably like and and and and college late my college early my NFL career, Tyson Beckford all the way.
Speaker 1: Oh I won't Tyson Oh oh hiccon Yeah yeah I ain't. I ain't never claim to be no Tyson back right right, But I don't.
Speaker 2: Feel that I've never been had so low self esteeming or no self esteem.
Speaker 1: Then I want. Let look even swamp ain't no swindle. You know what I'm saying? Oh shoe, yes, if you use me for the ride, I use you for the high. We both get what we want. Come on, now, you know what I'm saying. Oh, try, I just keep it real with all the way one thousand.
Speaker 4: So right now, hold on, hold on, because I got I gotta I gotta hit Reil with that one.
Speaker 1: I can't hear, right, Huh. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying, if I look, if we go and you're thinking what I'm thinking, I'm just going to have a good time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get what I can get. Well, hell, I'm thinking, hey, we're on the same way link because I think a good time when we try to get what I can get here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I milk the cow. That's what my grandma used to call it. The cow.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at you and you thinking like, I'm like, huh you think that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Man, it's different.
Speaker 4: That's that's I'm It's all about in today's society, what can they get?
Speaker 5: What can I get?
Speaker 1: How is this situation with them ridiculous ideas and demands?
Speaker 4: That's why I'm so happy. I'm I'm like just being in this position.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Sometimes rare ast ninety and sometimes I'm the ten. Sometimes I'm the thirty, sometimes I'm the seventy.
Speaker 5: Sometimes she's the thirty either way.
Speaker 4: At some point, it's always equally not the hundred une hundred percent every time we're doing something, whatever it may be. Shoot, some months I might not have nothing coming in. Yes, we got to pick up a slack in the other months.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I'm rolling.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling that, goddamn Pablo Escobar. Okay, I got everything. Man, the day or they want you to pay for the lasses. They want you to pay for the.
Speaker 5: They want you to pay for the heir.
Speaker 4: I need an outfit, or I need some heels, or I need a bag. And then you got to think about you got you gotta think about today's era. You look at instagrams. On instagrams, Oh my god, I think you'll think everybody living large, everybody rich.
Speaker 2: What I tell you, my grandfather say, I am not fattening a frog for another snake to eat. I ain't bbl Come on, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: And if if that's what you want, if you want, if you feel you need to enhance your body, doing.
Speaker 1: That by all means do so. If you want to get niers, if you want to get in players, you want to get bolt talks, what now? But I don't judge. I'm not judging you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm just not paid for it, right right? I like, but you know you.
Speaker 1: Got that b b L. I don't pay how much your bb A calls thirty forty thousand?
Speaker 5: How would it costs that much?
Speaker 1: How much it costs?
Speaker 2: Ash asking the google A rec quick here, am I don't put Hey, oh Joe, I'm paying thirty five forty thousand, how much it cost.
Speaker 1: Nine thousand?
Speaker 5: Oh that Oh that ain't bad that Hey, that's shoot, that's shoe money for you.
Speaker 1: Nine in the eighteen thousand, So that's money.
Speaker 2: So let's let's lett say I'm putting this in so I don't spend thirteen thousand getting your BBL and then another dude hitting that thing like a silver back, slapping at that plate glass.
Speaker 5: And that's your that's your that's your investment.
Speaker 1: You can't laughing.
Speaker 4: Oh if you pay, if let's say, if you pay for a woman's BBL, right, her breasting plants and whatever it may be, right yea, and things don't work out, you can ask for that back.
Speaker 5: She can't give it back to you for for you.
Speaker 4: Listen, if y'all don't work out, tell her to give it your ship back, because the same way they did that procedure, she can go right back to the doctor and they could take that ship out.
Speaker 5: You can put in the freezer and save it for the next one.
Speaker 1: Nah, o, Joe, you better than me.
Speaker 5: You better than me. Give me, give me them titties and give me that ass. Give it back a hand that ship over.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe. No, But the thing is, look, once I give you something, right, it's yours. No, No, I curse, I give you eggs, I give you why, it's yours. I ain't say to haggle about that.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm haggling. I'm happening.
Speaker 4: I'm haggling because if you're leaving me, you don't need anything that reminds you of what I've done while we were together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want heels, I want purses, I want to I want everything.
Speaker 5: I want Jerry everything.
Speaker 1: Now I've had.
Speaker 2: I've had women get upset with me and give it back.
Speaker 1: I don't want it. My sister says, you take that Gucci, you take that Louis Guitars, you take that right right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ship that give me that.
Speaker 2: I'm nothing to hag I'm not going to haggle with you you want to give it, I'm like, no, baby, I want you to have it.
Speaker 5: Please you being too nice?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Now you be no, you being too nice because now she got your the stuff you bought, your heart and money, and she win it.
Speaker 5: On the next day with Philip on Instagram, ringing Instagram with Philip and your ship.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, I got Quien.
Speaker 5: Let let Philip, let me let.
Speaker 1: Me and Queen at the movies show you she got Philip, I got Quita. We all win.
Speaker 5: But now you got to buy Queta the same thing. So you up, you got it?
Speaker 4: Now you now you you in your pocket too much, Joe, I ain't fin thet see, I ain't find the Oh Joe, you have to understand and the position that I'm in now there can be no haggling, there can be no nothing.
Speaker 1: I gained nothing, right, I lose.
Speaker 2: I'm not in no situation if I was, if I was normal, Joe smoke right, yes, But in the situation I'm in. The first thing that they're gonna do, they're gonna try to go public. They're gonna try to embarrass me.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I see where you're at. Oh, oh, I embarrassed about what?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: He asked for his stuff back.
Speaker 2: You god damn right, right, O Joe. But see that they add little stuff to it, they make you unnecessarily.
Speaker 1: Just leave it alone, Just leave it alone.
Speaker 5: Okay, My bad, My bad. I see, I see where you're going.
Speaker 1: I see I got you, man, you got I.
Speaker 4: Mean, hypothetically speaking, hypothetically speaking, Hey, well, well you better than me. Bbl thirteen thousand, nonna be bl.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying I ain't paying for none of either.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, if it just so happened, if it occurred, honey, listen, things that.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna be riding that way but me. You you best believe I'm all in.
Speaker 4: Right, right, right, right, You're right, but listen to me. But hey, honey, listen, before before you leave. I know you got other people that are interested. I know you got another line. You have a roster that is waiting for you to be free. But before you leave, I need you to run me that ass and rub them tis back, and I'm gonna putna put them in the freezer until I meet somebody else you put. Yeah, I'm gonnause I'm gonna use that again.
Speaker 1: You THEO.
Speaker 2: The only thing like for me is that anybody that I've ever been with, I don't negative about them.
Speaker 5: I just keep going me neither me, neither. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I don't do that because everybody, everybody from the past has made me the man I am today.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and even But see, here's the thing for me, and this is why I've always been this way. I believe if you date in it, you can break up in private. If you date publicly, you have to break up publicly.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: There are situations that I've been involved with, and everybody say, well, this is why it happened. Unbeknownst to them, we had already broken up a year. Mm, we had already broken up a year. Ain't nobody know nothing? And then when she popped out with it with another dude. Oh man, she was cheating.
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't. We were already broken up right right right. But see y'all didn't know that because I kept that private. See that's how you have to have it. And see now, because the thing is ojo. If they can't find something on you, they'll just make up stuff, make up something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Go listen to the song Billy Jean with Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson said, be careful, he said, because the lies will become the truth.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: You see what happens, Ojo. People are telling loud enough, they'll start to believe it. And because they repeated that life so much, people are starting to tell that lie for them.
Speaker 5: MM.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. I like it. That's people people getting like like I was like, bro hey, I ain't got nothing. I don't, I don't. I do what I do, I keep it moving. Yeah, hey, hey, I thought it was gonna I thought it was gonna last longer than what it did.
Speaker 2: It didn't. It happens. But that don't make me no bad guy. You know you ain't this. You ain't there, like hey, hey, come on now, really, I mean there. I don't know what it is, but it always makes it seem like I'm I'm the guy. Ain't nobody ever broke up with them. I'm there was a virgin when they met me. I can't I can't believe you did me like right right, but damn you said the same thing.
Speaker 1: But the other dude that you broke up with for like, you with him for a year and a half, two years, but it broke up with you and you ain't have no problems.
Speaker 5: Right, but dependent it depends on who it is. Now. You know you, you're, You're, You're, You're a public figure, you're a stellar figure. You're a man of God. So it's different when you leave, because when you leave, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's it's hurtful, you know, and understanding what you bring to the table. Now you are the legs and the table. You're the nappers in the fork. So you got to understand when you leave a woman, she's understanding the chance of finding someone like you again, it's slim to none because at that point it's gonna be hop around, hop around, run around, hop around, hop around.
Speaker 5: It's never it's never gonna stick. It's never gonna stick.
Speaker 4: Now you're special, So you got to understand if they lose somebody like you, that's different.
Speaker 2: And the thing was, oh, Joe, I mean the problem like that I had what I've had with a lady that I dated a couple of Yes, sir, it bothered them that I did for my family.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I said, shouldn't?
Speaker 1: I said, why does it bother you?
Speaker 5: Come first?
Speaker 1: You get everything that you want.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I say, you have an asd for anything that you haven't been able to get.
Speaker 1: Yes, shir So why does it bother you?
Speaker 2: Like when your kids grown, they steal my kid, I'll give you that Iday fifty.
Speaker 1: If I'm seventy five, they's still my kids. That's my mom, that's a real sister. I'm gonna take care.
Speaker 2: Of them because before before any of this, I had Sterling, I had Sheriff Shark. Right, they were the one that was coming to my game. My mom was giving us what she could on the money that she made. So for me, what type of person would I be if I have? Because I look at it, I know.
Speaker 1: For certain if the roles were reversed.
Speaker 2: If my sister was in the position that I'm in, my sister would do everything for me and my brother that we've done for her. If my brother was in the position that I mean, And I know what I had in college. If you could go basket and ask anybody at Savannah State from eighty seven to eighty nine when SHAWNA. Sharp was in college and ask him what Shannon Shark drove and ask him what I had Lee Levi's eyes, Jackson hose trainers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have all that and kept a pocket full of money. Yes, sir, I would.
Speaker 2: I could go to the Savannah Ball any time I wanted you, right, So, oh, I'm gonna take care. I will take care because they don't mean nothing to me. Because everything that I look at, ojo, everything that I really do, it's for them.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: You know, I've bought a couple of pieces you know. You see boy, see, I see you. I say, how about to be a couple of pieces of jewelry? You know.
Speaker 4: But that's that's a red flag off jump, especially if you're dealing with somebody, somebody if let's say you wanted to spend a lifetime with them, if that was your life partner, that's somebody you had no problem saying. You know what, if I was a wake up to anybody else the rest of my life, it'd be you. And the fact that the individual has a problem with you taking care of your immediate family that has been there way before she was yes, she came along, that's a red flag and that's a no go.
Speaker 5: That's a non negotiable. Oh yeah, for sure, that's a non negotiation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Especially look when it comes to taking care.
Speaker 4: Of your kids, even if they are even if they are wrong, come on now.
Speaker 2: Even my homeboys I got you know, you know everybody heard me mention Bucket and Burns. If I give one something, the other one ain't even got to ask. I'm gonna send him something. Yeah, I keep them either, because they I know for certain, if the roles were reversed. There as certain people, you know, Joe, if the roads were reversed. If Bucket was in my position and I was in his, he'd be the same way for me, would be the exact.
Speaker 1: Ain't question. I don't even question it.
Speaker 2: They know if something he knows, if something were to happen to him, he already know his family.
Speaker 1: Taking care of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one Bucket, he know, if something happened to him, his wife taking care of.
Speaker 5: He't got to ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The whole boy used to play cards together. His name was Elijah Alexander. He was a good He passed away. His wife, Kim. You know, if she need anything, she got my number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to talk to her back though, nothing like that. I got too much respect for him, and I've been knowing them before they got married, So she know, if she need anything, somebody to talk to something monetarily, I got it. Yeah, because I know Eli would have done the same for me. Bucket and Burns. I got three brothers, Sterling Shap Daryl McCormick, and Keith Burns. Yeah, I got three brothers one. Yeah, that's how I ride on. Yo, if I ride with you, there ain't nothing you can't come to me and ask me for. If they came to me and say, homeboy, Charne boy, I'm down with y'all. Man, I need five hundred, homeboy. You know I ain't gonna never be able to pay your back done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 4: I got a small I got a small group, a very small group, just like that, just like you say.
Speaker 5: But obviously you know. I got two brothers, Sam Man Chaunce. I got a sister, Shaneida.
Speaker 4: I got my homeboys here in Miami that kept me on a straight and narrow anything they ever wanted. It's a small group. Bo rep Risard. Yeah, that's three down here, Bobo and Hound. That's that's the five down here Miami. Then I got my Cincinnati folk or if they ever need anything, donk you hear me when I say anything. Yes, they know they're good main lows. Ryan Locke anything, that's it Rico, that's five.
Speaker 5: They need anything? Unkh They good?
Speaker 4: Yes, never wont for nothing, never asked for nothing. I just know if if they were in my position and I haven't needed.
Speaker 1: That's they got. Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: That's how I look at every such and I really try to evaluate that. And I played college ball with Bucket, so I've known Bucket since eighty eight. We've been probably best friends probably since ninety one, over thirty years.
Speaker 1: Burns I met him in ninety four. He's really the first rookie that I really hung with, and so he and I be cool basically since day one.
Speaker 2: I always try to look at it like if the roles were reversed.
Speaker 4: First, yeah, they would you extend that same service?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I got Hey.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's so funny, madg I know, I know Rasha.
Speaker 5: We call them doing. Anybody in the chat no doing when the Gables.
Speaker 4: Uh work work work, work, work with the mayor down here in Miami. I didn't know Sears in ninety eight, nineteen eighty eight. We played on Miami. Lack's Optimist together since eighty eight, live right down the street from me. When I went to pro bos shot, it was at the pro Bols when we had big games.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 5: It was out there in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Man, some some good times, and it's hard to find the value.
Speaker 5: It is true friends. True. I mean there's a difference now, true fans.
Speaker 4: Not those that are there just because of what you can do, right, those that really value through the ups, through the downs, and nothing never changes, you know, you know, you know when you really got a true friend is when you say no the time when you say no and they don't buy the eyelash, they don't get upset.
Speaker 5: They still call a check on you. That's the hard part.
Speaker 4: You never know who your true friend is until you tell somebody know for the first time that what it really is.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you know, like my brother, he ordered shaved by La Portier, He ordered Nightcap merch.
Speaker 1: He ordered Club Sha shape merch. Hm.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. He don't take it. He don't eat five. He said, Bro, you run a business. Yeah, I mean like Rod Smith puts. Anytime I go to Denver, he'll pick me up. I don't pay for nothing, Yeah, I said, man, why you he said, bro? He said, the information and how you showed me to be a pro and the approach he said, it helped me more than on the football field.
Speaker 1: It helped me in life. Right, he said, your money no.
Speaker 2: Good here when when I'm when I'm here, and that guys know that would oh Joe, the guys would come to my house for the All NBA All Star Game, I would leave. I was like, I'm gone, Nah, y'all, y'all have at it. I'm gone super Bowl. I go scart at the hotel. Let them have the house, right if I when I'm down, I mean, anybody that knows like I'm talking about. No, I ain't talking about no passing or I heard him say that. I'm talking about people that know me. Yeah, they can speak. Oh y'all love this. Oh it's time for rough draft. Oh yeah, they subject is the oh animation. Damn well, last time it didn't work.
Speaker 1: Ash.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're gonna talk to you about the graphics that you put up there the other day about Rob Njemin.
Speaker 1: How they gonna use Ryan Bailey the on this bill. It got Bailey. I saw that.
Speaker 2: Why the hell y'all think that's Benjamin when they starts spelling Bailey. When they start spelling Benjamin b A. The dude got Bailey on the Bill. I'm looking at this, I said, bad.
Speaker 1: I'm driving, man. I'd like to bet. I'd like to pull a U turn in the rod. Today's subject is the the best Olympians of all time. I get to go first.
Speaker 5: Why you go first?
Speaker 1: Because you went first the other day?
Speaker 5: Okay, my bad? All right, go ahead, damn you just stay going to go all right? All right, you got it? Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm going, Michael Phelps.
Speaker 4: I'm going Ussein Boat, I'm going some on bounds.
Speaker 1: I'm going. Sean White, I'm going are we just are we doing some Olympics, a Winter Olympics. It's all on now, okay? Uh? He said, you saying vote, he said, Sean White. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 8: Eric Hayden, Uh, Alison Felix, I'm going, Carl Lewis.
Speaker 5: Kevin Durant Ooh we got bye bye bye bye. I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: Damn hm.
Speaker 5: Hm hm.
Speaker 2: You know what out Joe, Yes, sir, because of what he had to face right in Berlin, in Nazi Germany, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Go j.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jesse Owens is a good one. I'm gonna raise you one, and I'm gonna flow Joe for the last.
Speaker 1: Okay, Honora mentioned who you want to go, Honora.
Speaker 5: Mention, Michael Johnson.
Speaker 2: Okay, even though it wasn't your turn, Okay, I'll go, uh, I'll go Shelley and Fraser Price.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: But my list is better, though, No, bro, all right, have somebody right down, Have somebody right down.
Speaker 1: Who y'all think, Who y'all think? Got who y'all think? List one?
Speaker 5: Definitely me?
Speaker 1: Man, look at that I got Phelps twenty eight medals you think about?
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, look at my list. Now, look at my list.
Speaker 2: My guy, I got one. Guy got more metals than all your tea, all your gut.
Speaker 5: I just listen. It's you might have one I wanted. I trust me.
Speaker 4: Until you see it side by side and you look at the list again, then you'll understand I had the better list.
Speaker 1: No, go Phelps bows Eric Hayden. Yo.
Speaker 2: People don't remember that night that nineteen y'all don't y'all don't remember in Lake Classic y'all better look it up.
Speaker 5: Late on Lake Lake Placid. That's the that's the movie with the alligator.
Speaker 1: Remember, Yeah, yeah, but that's where. But that's where the word of Liberty. That's where the winner.
Speaker 2: Lipics well, and that's where the Miracle on Ice, Remember the Miracle on Ice with the US A beat the.
Speaker 1: Was it rushing?
Speaker 5: Was it rushing?
Speaker 1: Right? Russia? Yeah? All right, o Joe.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for our last segment and it's Q and a Q and a Q and A.
Speaker 4: Ask me anything anything you want to say? QN A Q and A Ask me anything you want to say.
Speaker 2: Chris B sayings first time catching y'all live. I watch every episode while I'm working. Best duo out there, Love you all, but oh Joe is my favorite. Love y'all, Chris, thank you for I appreciate that. Thanks for catching us live. Hey bro, don't get fired now. Hey just make sure you're doing your work now. We want you to support. We appreciate the support.
Speaker 1: Hold, hold on the job.
Speaker 2: The job youing hard to come by now, Doctor Frank A. L. Bellamit said, y'all global. Sounds like y'all should be ambassadors for the Olympics in twenty twenty eight. What do you think, Chack uncle Ojo take over the Olympics. You know what, I'd like to have a role like Snoop. Give you a little role like Snoop. Yeah, I'll mean all over the place, Snoop. Hey, man, the best pen you see snoop pen that he traded with a cocoa golf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, hey, that'd be nice. Twenty twenty eight Olympics nightcap in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah and please said, oh yo, love you guys, Hope everything is well. May God bless you and your families with good health, loving joy. Here the question, if y'all were in y'all prime on the same team, who get more tds? Oh was the most TD you had in the season?
Speaker 5: I think eleven?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was.
Speaker 5: I was always double covered ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, team I only had ten and I had ten twice. I thumbled one of the en zone would have gave me three seasons of team in the zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, hit me in the back. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, I did too much talking before every game, and so you already know what d cord Is was doing to me. I did too much talking.
Speaker 2: Oh, I ain't talking for the game. I talked a little bit for the game, but I talked enough in the game.
Speaker 1: Oh you did? Yeah?
Speaker 5: See hey, hey, every hey, every Wednesday.
Speaker 4: I think coach Lewis, I think he never made me stop because It took all the pressure off the rest of the players, you know what I mean, so they could just go out there and play. But every Wednesday doing media Day, I was taking a shot, and not in a malicious way, just in a fun, entertaining manner at the opposing team every week for a decade straight, every week. So you know what, you know what, you know what I basically did. You don't play video games, but I played. I played the game of football on all Madden in real life.
Speaker 1: If that makes most touchdown you hadn't seen it was ten me and you tied ten. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: I probably only did that, did that one thing. I probably did that one time.
Speaker 1: What I had about Joe? I mean but you had nine three times? O Joe?
Speaker 5: Oh I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I isn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't a touchdown monster, but man, look I was the yardest monster though.
Speaker 7: Man, that guy man Gates Tone Oh Antonio, Yeah, man, him and Philip Rivers get down there by that twenty and that ten.
Speaker 4: Oh, they gonna make it happen. Now, they're gonna make it happen every time.
Speaker 1: And Tone and Gonzo. See I couldn't. Yeah, I'm like you man, see the thing else.
Speaker 2: I hate, but I got stopped on the two or the one because you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get that thing the next time running every time? Yeah? What it is so damn? I mean I'm looking at man, I'm like, bro, how you get one hundred and seventeen one hundred and eighteen touchdown at that position, at the tight end position? Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh what's that? May show? It can't be Matato Ramiro red will Caleb Williams performed better than jail. Who's jail? Justin Fields?
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, Caleb Williams is the starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears. You don't know what Justin Field is gonna be.
Speaker 2: And looking what they've given Louver the given Caleb Williams. They give him Dj Moore, They drafted Roman dude, and they traded.
Speaker 1: For and they got cocapiec Come on, bro, Justin Bildson, hold on, wait a minute, why y'all didn't give me all that? Be good?
Speaker 5: He's straight?
Speaker 1: So who I think Caleb?
Speaker 2: Because Caleb is gonna start the season, so it's gonna probably be what at least four or five games before Justin Field's get on the field.
Speaker 1: If he gets on the field. I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Russell Wilson is gonna is gonna play the part.
Speaker 4: This is Russell Wilson's back bounced back year and last year wasn't even god damn bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, Richard has seen Hey uncle o choch to Day's my twenty third birthday. Happy birthday, rich Happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday, bro, Happy twenty third birthday. Hopefully I did have your good time party with the boys. Maybe you're with your family, but happy twenty third and many many more to come.
Speaker 1: You know that we're doing that.
Speaker 5: Twenty three?
Speaker 1: Uh huh he twenty three.
Speaker 4: Hey twenty you know what I was doing at twenty three football season. In the off season. I was filming amateur porn. You should try that?
Speaker 1: Good and I'm good time.
Speaker 5: We talk about Richard He twenty three, Richard amateur porn. Good money. It's only two hudred dollars, but still.
Speaker 2: Ronniel Williams said, I've been following you since Demper days and follow your career to now. O Jo was my favorite receiver. Love watching the show. You guys are the best team, the best team.
Speaker 1: Do thank you? Appreciate that, Ronelle. I appreciate the support.
Speaker 2: O Joe and I really appreciate not only you, but all everybody that's been that jumps in the chat, that that watches us live, that downloads that, that supports us on all the platforms. We greatly greatly appreciate that because without you, they are no US facts.
Speaker 5: Chat y'all of the meat and potatoes of our success.
Speaker 2: Him one Abdula ja wan, I'm sure I messed that up. Shout out to night Cap o Cho. When you start your own podcast like shaunem with Club Sha Shape, if so, you could call it Ocho's Lounge. I think it'll do numbers, just just something to think about.
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 4: I like it, but all my energy is devoted to Nightcap. Having anything else on the side of it, I think it will take away from Nightcap. Uncle's a different beast. He has multiple moving parts and his entity that he does.
Speaker 5: I'm not like that.
Speaker 4: It's just me, my assistant in reil So doing anything outside of Nightcap it would be more harmful than good.
Speaker 2: James says, got my shirt love the quality, amazing fit, received so many compliments.
Speaker 1: Much love from Houston. James. We expect to see you at the show, but thank you for your support.
Speaker 2: Nightcap. Sure, thank you for the quality. That's what we're going for. Yeah, the shirts are a little bit more expensive, but these are not blanks. These are actual shirts that are sewn together of the highest quality. So thank you guys for your support, and thank you James again, and hopefully we see you in Houston.
Speaker 1: Uh that's our show for the night, don't you.
Speaker 5: We'll see all tomorrow, baby, No.
Speaker 1: You know tomorrow? Oh, trying your field start tomorrow, doney, trying to feel starts Saturday.
Speaker 5: Are we we're not on tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are on tomorrow, man. Yeah. Man, if they be running together, Ashby got me all over the place.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we're on tomorrow now.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're on tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Okay, bet bet, bet bet. I'm gonna I'm gonna start prepping right now.
Speaker 1: I just start prepping. Gods, thank you.
Speaker 5: Guess what I'm gonna first take again in the morning.
Speaker 1: God, you told me.
Speaker 4: To tell you told me to tell you, So I'm telling you that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, three times a charm.
Speaker 1: So why you why you didn't tell me be on there? I told you you told.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm telling you now I'm gonna be on that.
Speaker 1: Why did you tell me you's gonna be on that today.
Speaker 5: I told you last, I told you yesterday.
Speaker 1: Now we don't one had no show yesterday.
Speaker 5: We did have a show yesterday.
Speaker 1: No we didn't.
Speaker 5: But that's why I wasn't able to tell you, because we ain't had no.
Speaker 1: Show, so you didn't know nothing about it. You ain't know nothing about this today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they told me this morning, but I know that I know I'm on there today, so they bring me back for a third day. For some reason, I think subconsciously this is like this is like an interview for me. I think it's like like a little interview, so they they might you know, I don't know me and you, Me and you could be working together again, like you ain't gonna never get rid of me.
Speaker 5: Because I'm like a little puppy who listens better.
Speaker 1: The most votes whould have got oh ya, one, of course I won.
Speaker 5: I told you I had the better list.
Speaker 4: How what do you mean, Kevin Durant, Sean White, whossin boat.
Speaker 1: Better than Phelps and Bowels. Also, any list should be making the best nah.
Speaker 5: Nah nah No.
Speaker 1: I got Carl Lewis and I got Eric Hayden.
Speaker 5: And listen your listen, you listen to your Your listen is good, but I have the better list No, it just is what it is.
Speaker 2: Thank you joining for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite unk. Shannon Shark, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, The Route Runner Extraordinary, the Bingal Ring of Fame, Arno Reed, pro Bowler, All Pro.
Speaker 1: Liberty City is own. That's Chad oh Yo, Senko Johnson.
Speaker 2: Please make sure y'all like, Please make sure you subscribe to our podcast.
Speaker 1: We greatly, greatly appreciate it and do it a favor.
Speaker 2: Make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from from every subscriber counts. And you know what, guys, this is how we climb the charts. This is how we become even better. So please make sure you go check out Shane by Laportier. We believe we have the best, best taste VSOP on the market. We're taking pre orders now, should be shipped out to you shortly. Please go follow my social media, my company, my media company on all platforms, Shaysha Media, my clothing company.
Speaker 1: Eighty four.
Speaker 2: That's eighty four spelled out The link to Nightcap Merchant penned at the top of the chat. Use code on discount applies on everything. Thankfully, as you mentioned, James, thank you for a person. They hope to see you in Houston. Everybody's received their merch.
Speaker 1: O cho.
Speaker 2: The US men's team, the women play tomorrow, beat South Sudan one three to eighty six. It wasn't nearly as close as it was the other time they played in the USA, win one oh one to one hundred US. They bounce back win by seventeen, and they look good in the process of doing it again. I'm your favorite on Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite. Number eighty five. Oh, Josinko, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Thank you. The volume