Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela and it's Wednesday. Are you laughing?
Speaker 2: I'm high.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We started early and bitches, well, what hi?
Speaker 1: I thought you said you were gonna stop smoky.
Speaker 3: But then you pass the blunt. You put the honey on the blunt. It was like she put the back with the honey. And then I had to say yes, because you don't have a sugar addiction.
Speaker 1: Say yes to Mela. That's an advertisement for saying yes to me.
Speaker 2: And you know I'm battling. I go.
Speaker 3: I battle sometimes between what I want to do impulsively and like what I should do for my greater good, And sometimes I feel like they fight each other. But then sometimes I feel like they're combined and it's hard to distinguish which one I should follow with. And so smoking sometimes I feel like is that when podcasting, Sometimes I'm like, should I smoke? Also like I need to clear my brain? But then I'm like, but I'm so I like smoking and I enjoy smoking, but then I'm like.
Speaker 2: Eating a lot. So I go back and forth. But today I succumbed.
Speaker 1: She told me last week. She told me last week or the other day I think I think I'm gonna quit smoking. I was like, okay, because you're totally cannabis advocate, gonna totally work for our speaking engagements. But same, I've been trying to go into Juice de talks for like the last seven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I eventually like, I can't wait to go to Mexico and I'm like, did where did she bought juices? One day I never heard of the Juice Dee talks again, not once. Instead, I just saw her eating really lavish, high protein fat meals every day. Well, I figured the meat out of the country is better, so I'm gonna indulge. I should indulge where they treat the animals better.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Speaking of which, there is a a kind pig that I met and we became friends. I was feeding him water, and you know, I left to the lakes to the for like five days, and I came back and he was gone, and I was like, where's Poncho. I'm pretty sure Pancho got eat it for dinner. So now I'm really I'm gonna get on the juice cleans.
Speaker 3: Also been like three weeks ago, you should have pay and don't let this bitch fool you guys.
Speaker 1: Also, but also I'm not getting any younger. I'm like thirty four is like, bitch, you're a real adult. Like I have this like mask in my thigh. Everyone's making me freak out about it. I've had it for like a year where they're like, got a doctor and then I'm like, bitch, you should go to the doctor. You're not like twenty, And then like we drink and I just don't want to look old. I don't want to have an old net.
Speaker 3: I'm listen, I have Caucasian in me. I know I don't tell a lot of people this, but I'm here and I don't don't tell too many people. Sh I'm worried I'm gonna report us. I'm worried that it's gonna come for me in my looks. Okay, I think that I have to tread lightly with how much alcohol and fun time that I consume as I approach my mid thirties and early forties, and I'm like, I think I need to make a choice. I'll never forget one time when I used to work for Macy Gray, she was like she came back, She's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I talked to Sierra. I went to lunch with Sierra. Sierra doesn't drink or smoke. She looks fucking amazing. And you know she told you know who, Sierra. You know who told Sierra to do it, j Lo. And that's the secret, and that's why Jayla looks so fucking amazing. She doesn't drink or smoke anything really ever. And I was like, oh my god, and it stressed me out.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh my god, do I, like I am Mexican? Like do I need to not drink or smoke?
Speaker 2: Now? Does it have to start?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start cracking early, like is the melon gonna like? Is there enough in there? It's gonna save me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you one thing. I used to work at a recording studio and j Loo came in one time. The bitch glows in the dark. She's glowing. She's she's floating. I think she elevates like above the earth. It wasn't even like she was stepping like a regular step. It was just like Jenny from the Black you know. And that's probably why, because you probably glow a little when you don't TALX toxic your body with toxic.
Speaker 3: And then you see all like the old people that are been vegans her whole life, and they look. There's that black woman. I can't remember her name, but she like went viral for a second, and she has a garden and she's been eating out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw her like years her husband who does eat me and he looks old as fuss.
Speaker 2: She looks yeah.
Speaker 3: So basically, anyway, guys, the theme for this month Welcome to Good Mom's Gone Wild, because it's Good Mom's Gone Wild September because we have to find the balance between the two, right, Like we can't deprive ourselves of things, Like there's no fucking way I'm never drinking again, Like that's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I may not look like j Low, but I will look like percent right.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, we got to be realistic about the type of people we are. We're the type of bitches that are going to stay young and beautiful because we party hard. I have a few friends and they're old, self preserved. You had to like almost like if you've been if we've been drinking tequila this long, if we lose it, our bodies won't know how to react. They'll be like bitch. So we're like it's already in our DNA, like the tequila. So we have to keep a good balance. But the trick is, the trick is very healthy, go very hard because Okay, imagine like I was walking past the store in the mall. I don't know if it's like Jay Hill. I don't know, it's like a very like Jay Hill. I don't know. It was like the gap or something. It's just like one of the Banana Republic, like the ones where the like you could tell like the Connecticut. Yeah, yeah, the conservative the conservative mom which just turned forty but doesn't want anyone to see her breastline. Is like shopping in there, like with the slacks, and I was like, I never want to step a foot. I don't care how old I get, don't ever let me step a foot in there. Like maybe we're a pearls like a tight bun and especially that little kitten Hill. I don't want to ever, but we're that kitten Hill. So I feel like the trick is you have to go when you're the type of DNA like us, when there's still like a lot of tequila in it, you can't just go all the way off you have to find a balanced life of going hard and being really healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that it's one or the other because I look at people like Ozzy Osbourne who's clearly like partied, like he's he's hay on by a thread, but he looks great, Like if you look at his skin, like it's it's preserved. I'm telling you some of these rock stars, like it's like for meldehyde in their body, it is Sequila's fair. They've injected it and they're halfway dead, but their skin is fully alive and they look young. And if they ever stopped drinking or using their croak, they would die for sure. So you either have to do that or you have to like be super healthy and go hard.
Speaker 2: You can't go in the middle. The middle is the danger zone.
Speaker 1: And definitely just don't step into like that store that I think it was called j Hill. I don't know, it's just why you know, the star's on top every the gap is cool. Now you show some cleavage, let down your hair. It's imperative to your like, like you gotta go a little wild, like leave those kids at home, even if you're really conservative in your regular life, even if you go alone alone, Like, go away alone, don't tell anyone, and just do some wild ship.
Speaker 3: Just come to our live show. Just come to our live show. That could be the wild shit you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to be very stuffy in your day life at PTA or at the office or wherever the fuck. Your husband's very judgmental. Just order that shit from fashion Nova, order that fucking spandex hide it and then just slip it in the car like you did in high school and come to the show. Feel you gona feel so much better on Monday. Oh my god, you're gonna feel amazing. And we're going on tour in September. You guys on the East coast, well end of this month.
Speaker 3: I know it's been a few weeks, so you get the tickets. It's in this episode description. We're going to Philly, Chicago.
Speaker 1: New York, Atlanta, Lanta, and DC and it's almost sold out, so it's very exclusive. You don't want to miss this opportunity. What better bitches to party with than these two good moms that are definitely gonna get wild. I might even like ride your boat or whatever the girls are saying, ride your boat. I'm gonna drive your boat. You sounded like the BTA Mom, I'm gonna drive your boat whatever, you know, what the fuck I mean, I'm gonna pour some shit in your mouth. It's gonna be wild. Have you seen a movie Hangover? It's gonna be like that, but minus like ten.
Speaker 2: But we'll get you home safely.
Speaker 1: Uber you shoot Uber trash Ober.
Speaker 3: Maybe Ober will give us a code, maybe not. Either way, you'll get there.
Speaker 1: And also come to meet other people who are down to get ratchet too. You know, I think it's hard to find like women who are you know what I realized, it's it's radical to really be a mom and be a woman and be like this is it, Like I'm gonna be a wild bitch, Like I'm a little wild. I'm gonna be a little wild. So I know it's not like highly sought after, But if you want to find a circle that you can actually come as that person, I'm telling you this is the place to be because look at us, this is who we attract people who are gonna just want to be a little wild. So you'll find your local little wild people and then you'll have like a crew and that way you could like get on discord and tell us what you guys are doing on the weekends.
Speaker 2: I know, and send pictures because we're nosy. I love the tribe. I do. I really feel like we've I love the tribe. Yeah, because it's true. People always like I don't I can't meet my person.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you can come to a Costa Rica. Sometimes you just go to a live show. Either way, you're going to meet your people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yes, anyway, how are you? I'm good, my heart is full. We're very, very, very very busy. I can't believe we're going in a five city tour. I feel like a rapper.
Speaker 2: Are I know? I'm like, wait, we start booking festivals.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's coming.
Speaker 2: I'm performing at Bonaroo. Yeah, coach, Yeah, this is a heire attempt.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll bait. This is hair four o'clock. Yeah, remember back in the day when we still got.
Speaker 3: That's my biggest Oh my god, you guys listen, I need a collective manifestation of this. Are you listening to us? It is my lifelong goal to perform at Coachella. I didn't know what it was going to be, but it's going to be podcasting Coachella, mark my words, is going to start booking podcasters, and we are going to be on that list, and it's going to be the most epic Good Mom's Gone Wild Coachella edition you've ever fucking heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, does that excite you? I know it's exciting.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna get like a piniata filled with drugs and then we're going to bring people up on the stage and we're gonna sprinkle all the drugs into the crowd. Of visualize that too, My god, Just nobody's see us. No, it's gonna beautiful. It's gonna be never Before she says.
Speaker 3: A drug, she means weed, guys, weed edibles.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 3: I heard I said this on another previous episode I was listening to, and I just want to say it again, just like the great and sometimes questionable Joe, Butden does nothing I say on this episode.
Speaker 1: Is uh factual entertainment purposes.
Speaker 2: Everything is for entertainment purposes on this episode.
Speaker 1: Speaking of manifestations and witchy magic shit, I think it's Tarot time.
Speaker 4: Do do do do do?
Speaker 1: It's tarot tama oh man, not those not the vise. I pulled the hangedman, hm, the hangedman.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's scary. But one thing I've learned about Taro is that the scary cards are not always so scary. They're actually the most exciting ones usually, So you gotta go.
Speaker 1: A little deeper. It means pause, surrender, letting go, and new perspectives. The Hangman reminds you that sometimes you have to put everything on hold before you can take the next step, or the universe will do it on your behalf, and it may not always be at the most convenient time. You may have heard the saying what got you here at play? What got you here won't get you there, and that indeed is at play. In this card, the Hangman called you to release the old mental models and behavioral patterns that no longer serve you, so you can see your world from a new perspective and embrace new opportunities that would have otherwise been hidden from you if you didn't hit the brakes. Here's the thing. These pauses can be voluntary or involuntary. If you're in tune with your intuition, you'll start to have a sense for when it's time to hit the brakes and put things on hold before things get out of hand. But if you're out of alignment and oblivious to those intuitive signs, the universe will probably put things on hold.
Speaker 2: For you, sit your ass down in the.
Speaker 1: Form of continued obstacles, ill health, and breakdowns. When you sense the pause coming, pay attention to it, otherwise the universe will turn up the volume until you can't ignore it any longer.
Speaker 3: That really resonates with me and even what we were just talking about earlier, with choosing between being young or being fun and staying young and like feeling like I need to.
Speaker 2: Like refocus on my health.
Speaker 1: Like that's kind of like where I've been at because I, like, you know, Mela always says I'm a hypochondriac, but I've been really feeling and energetically like I need something needs to shift. I don't feel good, I don't like I feel heavy, I feel tired, like something has to be eliminated and replaced with something that's going to fill me. And I think this summer like really did that for me, you know, like really, although we were really busy all summer, I was super intentional and like tried to have better boundaries around my health and like I what makes me feel good so that I can be of service to my kid, to myself, to my business, to you, like, to my family, because because I was like burnt out, you know, so I think that that definitely speaks to me. I think as like our lives begin to move really quickly and we are obligated to do more things. I think it becomes you have to choose. You have to choose to like cut out people and things and activities that fall to the wayside, you know what I mean, because you are so busy, so you have these super intentional with your time and how you spend it, and like like going to Mexico for a month, you know what I mean. I was like, if I don't do this, I'm not going to do it, you know. And like granted I've been going ever since, but I agree, and I I'm going to go on the juice cleans. I just love to eat. I love to eat so much. But again I saw really quickly like my skin was fucking up and Mexico, Like I just was like.
Speaker 3: Have to change your perspective on what that means to you. You can still eat, bitch.
Speaker 1: Like you can still eat not a juice calle, maybe not on.
Speaker 3: Juice cleans, but even like your diet, like your diet and drama saying you eat unhealthy. We've already done this debate. I'm not going to go back down that road. You should, but I'm just saying like, as we get older, though, like being more mindful, still eating and doing everything you want, but like maybe like just adjusting and adding more nutritious things to whatever that whether it's your body, whether it's your lifestyle, whether it's your relationships, like knowing the things that are taking away and also like making you feel decrepit.
Speaker 1: You know, I was having like interesting thoughts, like very morbid thoughts like you. But I was like I after I went to Mexico and then I went to New Orleans, I went to Philly to go on a family trip with my family to North Carolina and we rented a house. But you know, it's with my grandmother and she's turning eighty this year, and I was just like, you know, like people die. My grandmother has been talking about it for years, Like I'm not trying to live to one hundred, like burn.
Speaker 2: Me, Like my grandmother says, she's just like girl.
Speaker 1: I'm cool. Like, but I was just thinking, like damn, like this cycle comes to an end and you know, like even being in love and being a mother, Like damn, how can I care more about my health? Like what if my func shit stops me? Like you know, anything can happen, and just being like just grateful for the vessel and like yeah, like you said, changing my perspective of like starving myself versus like eating for growth and eating for like just health, nutrition.
Speaker 3: And fuel and and joy and pleasure all those things because the balance and clarity.
Speaker 1: And then I was getting really dark because you know I feel about America, and I was like, if I'm going to be healthy, I have to get out of America because all they do is feed you poison because I'm want to kill you, because the FDA and because lobbyists and the money and pharmaceutical companies. And I was like, WHOA, sorry, I didn't mean to put that on everybody. This is how my mind, Like.
Speaker 2: You need to start your juice clans.
Speaker 1: This is how my crazy brain works. So and she don't let me sit alone for too long. You already know I'm one. That's literally, I am the morbid one. I'm like, we're in the okay, speaking of New Orleans, Let's go to New Orleans. Beau so we went to essence Fest and we manifested essence Fest.
Speaker 2: We really did.
Speaker 1: We had been manifesting Essence Fest. And I want to say for like maybe two previous we've been talking.
Speaker 2: About this like a year and a half, two years.
Speaker 1: The last one we were like, I really want to go, but I think before that we talked about it, and this year we almost didn't go. Like it was coming close. We're like, damn, no one's called no. I think we applied and then they like sent to us and like basically come for free. And I was like, ah, we're gonna spend money to go.
Speaker 3: No, And then you know, me and Mila we talked about it in a previous episode. We're in a place where we're like, no, well, we're gonna say no to the things that maybe would have said yes to until it feels like right, and so we said we passed on it.
Speaker 2: We're like we're cool.
Speaker 1: And then like two weeks later, knock knock on the door, here comes Planned Parenthood and asking us to be a part of their panel, which was like super meaningful and it was about the birds and the bees, sex positive parenting and you know that's our shit, and how like that's important to us to spread that message for the babies and like just for normalizing sex and sexuality.
Speaker 2: And boila, we are at New Orleans.
Speaker 1: At Essence Fest with all the greats, like so much black excellence. I was thinking that, you know, I get high and I was like, imagine, like how hi, it's vibrating. New Orleans is vibrating right now with all this black excellence in this like very like ancient city that has all this like black history.
Speaker 2: That's what I felt when I was there.
Speaker 3: I could feel that presence, I could feel the magic.
Speaker 1: I could feel the I don't know, like motivation.
Speaker 3: It's motivation, but like just the belief in spirit there and like that so many things have I guess almost I felt like the inception point of a lot of magic, especially with Black people in America there, like bringing that, bringing that from where we come from and like it manifesting here. I could just feel it there and like I really want to go back and spend more time. I want to go on like a bunch of different experiences, but just being there, I felt it. And then on top of that it being Essence Best and all those black people there are all so much joy that was happy.
Speaker 2: Some people were so happy to be there and.
Speaker 3: Just experiencing all this fucking good music, just meeting new people.
Speaker 1: You could just feel the energy, but you could feel the love. You really feel like the black love and the air and like it was super beautiful. It was really and and the fact that Erica and I had manifested it, you know, it was just it felt very magical. Panel went really well and as heard the usual, our wonderful partners accompanied us, and it was just it was so fun and like we're in New Orleans, so you know, we got to get wretched and it was me and Erica is reunited and it feels so good. Ever since I was in Mexico for four weeks, so we like splurged and went to go see like Janet and new addition. Actually they kind of played us because it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Tames and Times didn't show up.
Speaker 1: I'm really bad, but whatever. It was still really beautiful. We ate a lot of food and we had like an epic night.
Speaker 2: We did. Was that the night wait?
Speaker 1: So one night we went we went to go see Janet, then we left and went to a Spotify party. Ooh, we gotta step from the beginning. Okay, we did our panel. Did the panel, Erica like planned all these dinners. We went to dinner. We had a beautiful dinner us in our double dates, and we were like all fueled up because we had this bomb ass panel. We felt super official because like you know, we feel official we do panels. And it was like Planned Parenthood was like the director of education. And I was like, I'm smart. I know things. It's just like you do. And I was like, yes, yeah, I knew it. I knew it. Planned parent had said so. And and then we went to Janet Jackson. But before we left dinner, we all split some chocolate mushrooms. We set our intentions over the mushrooms. But before that, eric I confessed her love for me and Orlando's love and cried at the dinner table.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot.
Speaker 1: I did that, like literally real tears, like I love you guys so much and I love this union and I can't wait for your wedding. And I was like, you're gonna come. We think so, we think he's the one. Well, if you said so, it's true. I was like she noticed and then like her partner because me and her, me and Orlando and Eric are like crying all the time together, but he was probably like what the fuck with the fuck kind of weird family dynamic.
Speaker 2: That I enter get used to a surprise.
Speaker 1: So we did our intention over our magic mushrooms and then boom, we go to see the Janet concert and like Tiffing Hattish hosted, She's funny as hell. Everybody looked bomb at this concert. We had the floor seats were first of all, I don't know if anyone's been in New Orleans, but like it is a drinking motherfucking city.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know how people.
Speaker 1: Everyone there's everyone, there's an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: It's like high blood pressure alcoholics.
Speaker 1: That's a good example of stay fun, stay young New Orleans because they drinked and say they drink and stay about it.
Speaker 2: They were about it. I was. I crumbled at the end.
Speaker 1: We try to be about it. So we're drinking. We did mushrooms. The mushrooms started to hit. Oh fucking Jasmine Sulliman performed. It was so good. It was so good. Erica somehow thought we were at the club. She's like, I'm gonna walk around. I was like, we're at a concert. She's like, yeah, I'm just gonna walk around, see who I see. Like, just go walk around. I was like, okay, so heard her, nigger like leave to go check out the club and Ma Orlando just like in Deep Days and I don't know who came on at this point point. And then Erica comes back and it's like, remember Dale from that from that brand partnership we did. I just met him, Come meet him. I was like, I'm not moving. Also Dale, I remember Dale. I met him. I was like, okay, I goodnt wait to tell you when you're ender club circle, that's you, okay love? And then uh, Patty Labell came on, No is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Patti La Bell came on, and Orlando was in a deep, deep enchant.
Speaker 3: This is where we're gonna insert the video here where Orlando is in deep contemplation and awe of miss Patty.
Speaker 1: And Orlando was like an old black woman.
Speaker 3: He was the auntie. He was an auntie Orlando. I looked over and he was in such bliss.
Speaker 1: He was so happy.
Speaker 3: And me, Andreila, I think that's one of the mushis really hit because we were dying, fucking laughing.
Speaker 1: Laughed so hard. I cried. I don't even know if I could stand up. I was crying. I was like, wow, all the headliners, this is his ship. She was like singing her Patty in her toes okay, and Patty threw them. She was off.
Speaker 2: It was a rat.
Speaker 1: She looked good. I think she's like eighty something and she looks fucking phenomenal. She was wonderful. She looked good in that red she did. And then Janet came, I'm scared. I I don't even want to talk about it because it's on it like this is my problem, you guys. If something irritates me, I can't let go. I literally can't let go. I can't let go. So Eric is fucking annoying. Partner was so caught up about traffic that he kept saying we had to leave Janet early, so he kept pulling us to leave, and I was like, fuck you, I don't want to leave. But I was high, so I was getting confused easily, and I was like, are we gonna be stuck here?
Speaker 4: Like how stuck?
Speaker 1: Like a level of tend stuck. Anyway, we left early, and that's why love girl goes. And honestly, I could still cut him till this day, like if something happened to him. It might be me because like I'm still not over it, and I don't know if i'll be over for like a lose a decade unless you we do it again. The only okay, you have to let the soul may know if he wants to be the soulmate, he's going to have to re make this happen, and maybe he'll perform at me. She'll perform me in Orlando's wedding. I don't know. It's gonna have to be big because I am still pissed. But also I was so confused. I was like walking on clouds. I was like, has she performing a long time? We're on? That's the way Leve goes. Fuck him. She didn't have any words. She was just giggling. I don't know. Anyway we laugh, we did.
Speaker 3: I really didn't have words. I didn't put up a fight, but I also didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: Also, we wanted nobody had words. So also we also were invited to a Spotify party.
Speaker 2: Yes, shout out to Spotify, Shout out to Alexa Alexis.
Speaker 1: Alexis and her boyfriend invited us to the Spotify. At this point, I was waste it.
Speaker 2: At that point Mila tried to drown me with tequila in wasted.
Speaker 1: We oh, look at that. We got a fucking uber in five minutes, probably because we left the concert really fucking early anyway, so we're really having fun now, we're really feeling the mushrooms. And oh you know what, nolans, you could take drinks out of anywhere, like the bottle, you could take the whole ship wherever you want, Like it's a fucking to go cut. So we're like in the back of the fucking uber like whoo, god, mom's going wow. And then like the most non ratchet song comes on, like no song, Erica gets us like, but I missed you and I love you so confused, I was like, why is she riding him in the back seat to this song? I was like, why don't we tell the drink whatever? So then I got into it, fuck it and then she like, I like lean, she leans back because she's so small. She leans back in the chair, opens her mouth right into my lap, and I said I had a cup of tequila, and I was like, wow, drop the boat and I poured it into her MoU and she like, ah, she tried to drown me. Bits it all over my dress. Her came out of my nose. It burned so fucking bad, bitch.
Speaker 2: It was like WHOA.
Speaker 3: At the time, party foul seemed like a good move, you know what. It didn't matter because I was drunk. I moved on real quick. My dress was alway, it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: We wiped out her face. We got to the Spotify can't the party. We go to the bar because we're not drunk enough, because fuck it, die die. So we go to the bar and then you know, I don't know, I don't know. You know, we're like some la ass bitches. So if we go to like a festival, we're like, I'm gonna see that all the parties in the area, we think it's Coachella, Like that's what we had in mind, Like we gotta go the Spotify party because yeah, like there's gonna be celebrities there and shit. So we're like on the palace for people. I don't know when we like all split up.
Speaker 3: So there was music playing and I was like, who's performing, so to go see who was performing?
Speaker 2: And it was Alex l I think Alex.
Speaker 1: It was Alexisley. That's that's car. She's like Alex ELL's perform gonna do. I was like, it's gonna be spoken word was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think she's singing now. I literally thought.
Speaker 3: I was like, she has an arm and B album now, Alex you know, okay, she does Arnbin No Alexley. It was beautiful and then I ran into Jade and then I couldn't find Jamila.
Speaker 1: I would keep in mind the person who invited Alex's shout out to alexis she actually works for Refinery twenty nine and she reached out to us for like a business opportunity. So this is like low key, a business like meeting, like hey girl, yeah we're so business people like work with us, but instead we show up to the party drunk as hell, all mushrooms with her. Nack is like, we're living true to the brand. So yeah, we're living very I went back to fucking rock star. Okay, we are rocks the words of Damon Dash.
Speaker 2: I'm a mother fucking rocks.
Speaker 1: I'm a mother fucking rock star, So I'm just giving you the elements. Okay, we get to the party, there's a performance, everything's going good. I am like when I get drunk, I go on a mission like I just want to see everything's going on. I really did.
Speaker 2: You were like pac Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, I need to just see like all the like levels of the house. I just need to see what was going on in there. Erica left me, so then I was like there was an upstairs for like security covering, and I was like, Oh, the celebrities must be upstairs. In my mind, I made up this whole thing and I was like, in Erica must be up there having a good time. So Orlando is like talking to our business associate that we just met and her boyfriend, and I'm like just going around the house and then I just walked by Orlando and I hear him and say like, yeah, we just came back from Mexico for thirty days. And I walk back by and I hear him say we had sex like every single day. And I was like, what the Spotify girl? Yeah no, not the Spotify girl on our business like who got us into the party?
Speaker 2: She yea great, she does both.
Speaker 1: So He's like, yeah, we had sex every day, wild sex for thirty days straight. And I'm like, why is he talking so much? We date a fucking podcaster, yo. But I'm too drunk to like say, shit, you look.
Speaker 3: Like you would, you act like you wouldn't do the same shit. I was like, we're there, drunk, bitch, were they're drunk.
Speaker 1: So then I see it into the upstairs VIP and I'm like, I make a bee line to go upstairs. I'm like, up the stairs. I do a full three six of them upstairs. There's not shipping going on back there. You're not up there. Nothing's back there. I come back to Orlando and he's like, that should be a lesson to you. It's not greener on the other side.
Speaker 3: Like Orlando make a prophet on mushrooms. I was like high and I was like he's right, or the end of the prophet, like, he's right, there's nothing better upstairs. Don't keep searching, I keep seeking. I was like he's talking about you, Like okay. Then, so now I'm like, where the fuck is Erica.
Speaker 1: So I make it back outside just in time to see Erica is behind the bar. I was like, how'd she get to how'd she get to the bar? So I'm like, hey, bitch for me, shots bar'stending people's like she's like pouring shots. And then the bitch comes from behind him snatches the bottle from her right. As she hands me my drink, she's like, sorry, say you were gone.
Speaker 3: I was like, she was gone. She was gone for like five minutes. I was like, you can't like the bar attended when there's drug people.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Oh my god. Then me and Orlando were inside with our new friends, Alexis and her boyfriend, and this other like beautiful girl comes to stage, but I didn't recognize her. I was like, who's this and the Alexus is like, I don't know. I think it's like like open mic, like anyone can go. I'm like really, I was like, she looks really well dressed. And then they're like just talking and then she plays the song, the one song that I know but I've been playing it in Mexico so hard. It's called sailor Moon. You actually put me on so I starts playing. I was like, oh my god, oh my god. Me Orlander like nobody's reacting except us. We run. It's not that big, we run across like excuse me, excuse me. She's like, for it's a house, you guys, it's not like a stage in a house. And me Orlando are front row singing the song I'll be a Sailor Moon. There's only room for two. And then she comes over by us because we're obviously fans. You're biggest fans, the biggest fans of the party, and she like sings to us. I was so happy, Oh, she's saying to you basically yeah, because we're the number one fans at the party. Everyone else was like what the fuck at first one? She had sung five songs by that point, but that was the one that was the one that was her hit. I actually have some pictures with her too. I need to post those so she can like know that I love her. But and then the party ended, and you know, we're always looking for the next big thing, yep, because good Mom's gone wild.
Speaker 3: And you know what the best next best thing is. It's strip club. Hello, the strip club. So we roll up to the strip club roll in.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I feel like we just like tumbled in there.
Speaker 1: It's called Club Pressure.
Speaker 3: We tumbled in the Club Pressure. And I got in there immediately and I was like, what the fuck is this ship?
Speaker 1: But I told it like a fucking banquet hall, I told you, hose why we went to Club Pressure. Club Pressure has the best fried fish of all New Orleans. The fried shrimp are good too. I don't know who's cooking back there at the motherfucking Pressure strip club, because that fucking fried fish is worth one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Each, I will say. Because I got there, I was pissed.
Speaker 3: I was pissed, and I got dark real fast, and Mila was like, why you so dark? Because Sheila was getting mad at me for like saying dark shit, because like suddenly my mushroom high went dark because I was literally in a banquet hall where it felt like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if the strippersren't even really naked. It. It was like are they sad? I was like, the stripers sad? Are they been putting up? Are they being put up to this? It didn't feel like a voluntary effort. It just don't make it to my boot trafficking strip club. What do you mean it's not voluntary? Well it was volunt terry.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's voluntary awkward.
Speaker 3: You know when you see like group sex at on porn and like everyone's kind of standing around the edges just staring, like looking like.
Speaker 2: Could I get in? Or like oh god, I can't what this is happening. That's what it felt like. There was no one in the middle.
Speaker 1: It was bear let me tell you so add it was too it was well lit. I was like, yo, black strippers are bougie. I'll say it as a black woman. I'll tell you guys, you bitches. If you go in the down South areas where they make a lot of money, those bitches are beautiful and they're little bitches. I've been and they'll literally not dance until people start throwing money. Like, bitch, this is your job. You entertain us until we feel like tipping you. But like if you go to the down South clubs, it's very uncomfortable. It's like, come, oh, niggas, I got no money, don't gonna go. Let she ain't taken off no panties. They like punk you until you tip them. No one was anybody and then also like they'll just stare at you mean and like it's just.
Speaker 2: Not I don't think I saw one titty or one ass.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't see a couci or a nipple.
Speaker 3: I'm so it was bathing suits because I think because they sell sold alcohol there, it was highway robbery. Anyway, I said, some dark ass shit, then maybe I won't.
Speaker 1: Say oh yeah, And I was like, why would you say that? We're here?
Speaker 3: I was like, and she was like what, And then I think I think my booth said some other dark shit and me and him had just got into a stupid fight like ten minutes before, and Jamila was just over us and on top of you, on top, on top of being taken out of Jana Jackson.
Speaker 2: She got retriggered. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But we also keep in mind we brought Alexis and her boyfriend or professional.
Speaker 3: We also dragged them to the strip club, like you want to come with us? But then the food came, and then everything was right in the world. I lost my attitude. Everything was great. Me and Meila were friends again, the best. Me and Mela were friends again, and everything was good in the world. It was the fucking best mac and cheese I've ever had, maybe and also the best fried fish and shrimp because we got both.
Speaker 1: The customer service is shit. The man was not nice to us. It's for price as fuck. Didn't see now, titty. The bitches weren't kind about the dances they were getting. The ATM fee was too fucking high.
Speaker 2: I did give a.
Speaker 3: We did give one girl one hundred dollars one hundred didn't get a hundred dollars out. I think I bought two dances. We were trying to find girls to dance with our men, if.
Speaker 1: You have those. At one point me and me were like, we should spoil them. They're so good to us, like, let's go find them some strippers come on high thoughts we had like we're like, go get two hundred dollars out. We're gonna go crazy. It's like they're so good, like they deserve this. Let's go find high quality bitches for them. If you have to hunt out a bitch at the strip club, then it's not a good strip club. The bitch.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't find one person. Literally, I was like no, no. I was like like that, No.
Speaker 1: I found the one, and the bitch barely cracked a shit. She was just like I was like, that's how, that's how. I was like, I'm not a spending she's my I was like, let's just get this one hundred and fifty dollars cap fish and get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm delicious.
Speaker 3: Well that was essence fast. It was wonderful. Shout out to playing parenthood. Shout out to Alexis. We didn't scare you.
Speaker 1: We still want to do that partnership. If possible, we'll behave promise. What else has been going on? Dear? Well? You know today on the internet I happened to ask our people and on our discord they had any questions for us?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, truth or truth?
Speaker 2: Truth or truth? I also offered dare, but no one seemed to dare us because we're so daring. Good Mom's coming on.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm good because I can only imagine what these people can find.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if you haven't joined our discord, make sure you're joined our discord. We have a lot of people over there, and they actually asked some interesting questions, also had some very strange ones. Do y'all watch niggas in the shower through a crystal ball?
Speaker 1: The answer is yes, of course we do. What else would I become a witch to do?
Speaker 2: Be honest? Are y'all the problem? Or are men the problem?
Speaker 1: Both? Sixty forty?
Speaker 2: What's your birth control SDI protection, et cetera?
Speaker 1: So personal? Are we having sex next week?
Speaker 2: Birth control?
Speaker 1: Unpopular answer that I don't really like condoms for the whole country, But I started taking birth control because actually Orlando's pullout game is excellent. It's very very well pulled out. But I was breaking out and I found an old box of birth control just about six months old, and I started taking that recently. But yeah, generally it's just the pullout and if it's someone I don't, it's not Orlando. Prior to that, it would be condoms.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think now that I have the committed partnership, we've gotten tested and so now my pullout method is my birth control. I believe that I can control when I get pregnant with.
Speaker 1: Her, with her mind, she told me, with her mind, with.
Speaker 2: My mind, and the flow app, well, I.
Speaker 1: Heard they're doing a flow app to like trigger if you get pregnant, so I can see you if you get an abortion because the rover's weight or something. Yeah, they're like tracking your moves. They're tracking your period too.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but my period seems it's pretty tracked, not wrong. They know when it's coming.
Speaker 1: I hope you don't get pregnant. You need to have an abortion. They're gonna investigate you.
Speaker 2: I live in California.
Speaker 1: Lucky for you. If you move, you're fucked.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Fuck, Okay, uh, here's a good one. Why am I not horny after I had my daughter? It's been a year since I've had sex.
Speaker 1: You've gone through a life changing, traumatic experience with your vagina.
Speaker 2: You're fucking tired, bitch. You're tired, and maybe your partner isn't doing enough? How about that?
Speaker 3: Or do you have a partner I don't know, but if he but if not, you're tired. Maybe he's not doing enough and something you have to fight for that shit sometimes And like everyone thinks, but like when you're either when you're pregnant, you get this, you get super horny. I did not, Like there's all these misconceptions around these certain timelines you're supposed to hit after before, during, Like, don't judge yourself. It's cool, it'll come back. But there's different things that you can do to kind of tap into yourself. You know, masturbation is a big thing that I you know, obviously advocate for and exploring your own self pleasure, and sometimes your self pleasure looks different after kids, you literally went through this life shifting thing. Your body has shifted, things have moved around, and like you might have to kind of familiarize with this new body too, because I knew for me when after I had my daughter, I felt really uncomfortable with my body. I did not feel sexy. So like checking with yourself, like do you just not feel sexy? Did you gain weight? Have you not lost it? Is that the reason? Because I know for me that was part of the reason. It was that it was like I was going through postprime depression. I didn't even realize it at least for a year at least on top of like you know, other things happening in life and relationships, like check in with yourself and see see what it is and don't give up you will be horny again.
Speaker 1: And are you getting sexy for yourself, like you know, doing your hair, getting dressed, feeling good. I think that's important too.
Speaker 3: We have another good one about I think a lot of people have pregnancy questions and one girl said, after having my daughter, I have a hard time staying wet.
Speaker 2: Do you have any tips?
Speaker 1: Uh v vitamins?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, girl, yo, listen, I'm already like very wet so and I use V vitamins not for wetness per se. I use it for you know, balancing my pH and just making sure that everything feels one hundred down there. But I was having sexy the other day and it was so wet, Like I'm already so wet, I'm so some other level like I gotta be careful. You should, I personally have to be careful. So if you do struggle from wetness, this shit, I'm telling you, and you can read the reviews online, like you don't have to like trust what we're saying. I'm telling you, Like read the reviews. Ninety percent of them are women saying that like their partners are like more pleased than ever. They're more pleased, they feel more confident, and they can have sex come more comfortably because they're wet and juicy because of vitamins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bomb.
Speaker 2: Be careful and then.
Speaker 1: You can use our code too, So not only that, you can have wet ass, fresh ass Tunani and you can get ten percent off and you use GMBC ten. So please take our advice. Get wetter pussy.
Speaker 2: Today, get that wop.
Speaker 1: My pussy is very wet. I wonder if there's like a medical term for like you know, like like over wet pussy, like overstimulated hi hydro hydro hijo. What's the vaginal hydro vaginal hydrovaginal syndrome. Oh hello, I suffer for from what is h HVS hydro vaginal syndrome?
Speaker 2: You have HBS two?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: I have HVS?
Speaker 2: So glad I'm not alone.
Speaker 1: It's not just you have h It's been hard over the years. It's been so hard. I'm like, don't touch that loop.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, don't touch my arm.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, did you breathe on me? God'm not gonna change my panties again.
Speaker 1: Hyper sensitive vaginal sensitive fluids.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, now that everybody knows that.
Speaker 1: Just slides right in.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Let's see. How can I have a threesome with y'all.
Speaker 3: M this is a woman, by the way.
Speaker 1: If you get this treat is really nice. Like take us out to eat, like winus and dinas. Maybe take us dancing, make us feel really comfortable, ask us our sign like do light touches like let us know or di vibe it. Do thoughtful things like build rapport, get to know us individually.
Speaker 3: I know each of our love languages, and then tap into that and say like.
Speaker 1: Do you want to throw a case, And then we'll probably was like, Okay.
Speaker 3: Honestly, if you listen to enough episodes you can figure it out. That's actually the scariest part of all. Yeah, I've already had a negget to study me and tap in and I fell for it.
Speaker 2: Fell for it.
Speaker 1: Like give him a blunt, give him one, Give them some weed and some tequila. They'll be so happy. Take them somewhere fancy. Wow, that's we're basic.
Speaker 3: Did y'all go completely weed free for your pregnancies? I'm finding it so hard.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I smoked tweed throughout my pregnancy because that's all I had. That's that's what I held on too, and I needed it. I was distressed as a bitch, so thank God for cannabis during pregnancy. I also breastfed and smoked. So if you need to do it, that's your decision. You know what you need to do with your body, and Lyne is great.
Speaker 3: I didn't smoke, but that was because, honestly, one of the reasons why I was shame, of course, because my doctor told me everything I shouldn't do, and I was terrified to make any wrong move during my pregnancy because I don't even I know why, Like I knew my body was capable of doing of anything, but I was still felt like suddenly I was it was my job to protect this person and comp like all the things that could potentially compromise her, like I had to just do away with. So weed was one of those things I was kind of like on the f I was kind of like, I probably can smoke.
Speaker 2: But then my baby daddy he.
Speaker 3: Smoked a lot of blunts and I just got so sick of the smell that I got like I associated it with weed, and so I didn't even want weed after a while. In fact, I was so irritated he was smoking, and I was like, I'm pregnant and you're smoking, and you know, I don't fucking like the smell, and you're going to smoke in the garage where the shit is going to seep through the door where.
Speaker 2: I was a bitch. So yeah, didn't smoke weed.
Speaker 1: I also didn't tell my doctor. I was pretty transparent about a lot of things, but I didn't give a lot of people a lot of space to give their opinion. No, And I didn't do it a lot like in public, Like a couple of times, I think I like hit a bong one time, and I remember my baby daddy's friend looking at me and I was like, don't you say shit, motherfucker. I'm a grown ass woman. But other than that, I feel like sometimes if you let to me opinions, it will like fuck with your like your primal instinct, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for sure, I definitely asked way too many people's opinions during my pregnancy, And if I were ever to have another baby, I'd totally do it different.
Speaker 2: I know so much more. I'm so much more armed now.
Speaker 3: I was even writing about that in the book, about like just like we have so many resources, and anyone that's listening right now, you have so many resources, I'm telling you, like right here, like you really do, because we've done all the research for you, right, I've learned so much just from like your experience, from people that have come on the show and shared their experience, and just being able to pick and choose the things. And I'm like, yeah, that feels like me, that feels safe. Oh yeah, that is a lie someone told me, you know, So yeah, do your own research. Would y'all share Orlando sexually? Like he's a little piece of me? Right, feel Like I'm just like passive that for you want a piece of this baby, you know, but it works pretty good. You want to i'most send him over there. He's gonna be over there around night. Is that good for you?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god, I know, I don't think. I don't think we have I think they we're pretty good close, We're pretty intimate. We all love each other very much.
Speaker 2: We already share him, we do.
Speaker 3: We share him in work, we share him, and I love him husband, he's shared. But sexually I think I'm okay. I love you or Landa, but I'm good.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, Grol. I think I'm gonna let you have that, you know, like that's your baby. You know, boundaries, boundaries, We don't. We don't share it. We share a lot of things. Yeah, it's just special occasions where we've had god Is treatment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't have any desire to share my nigga with you at all.
Speaker 1: Both water signs are both water sho signs with claws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very possessive.
Speaker 3: I might actually that actually might make me mad. Any weather bitch with him, just not you. I mean I can because you it's like, no, that's that was mine. No, that's my Jamila. Not because you're fucking him me because you're mine. Don't don't fucking touch her. You think you'd like her only I can like.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't please her.
Speaker 1: Good. Get the fuck out of here, Get shut the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh no, it's not gonna work. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Did you let Dame get the cookies? I think I think they mean Damon Dash. Did we let Damon get the cookies?
Speaker 1: Oh? Damon got no cookies. Damon didn't get any cookies in the cookie jar. There's no cookies.
Speaker 3: There's a story, but there's no cookies. I think we told the story on Patreon. So if you want to hear the story and then go to that episode with Damon Dash. Can you get my number to Sharona's I can, Yeah, send it, I'll send it to I really will.
Speaker 2: Get ready. We're about to send you a text with about forty two numbers. Take a pick. Hmmm, any other ones you see on there are?
Speaker 1: I don't know what order you're going in. I'm just looking around. Someone said, someone said, oh, there's a lot here. How do you vet women for a threesome? My male male female has been easier because men are easy to find well, I've I found it actually difficult to wrangle up the male male female men's But I think to vet a woman for a threesome, you know, just go on dating app back hinge and like their receptiveness to both flirting with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Field, there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of apps that you can literally are for that purpose. And but vetting, I mean you have to make sure.
Speaker 3: You have to get on tags, you have to talk maybe through a FaceTime like get the vibes, you know, the vibes, you know when people are weird.
Speaker 1: It's being a naked mom different because you have girls, or would it be the same if you had a boy, it would be the same. I feel like it'd be the same. I birth do you, Yeah, that's it. Close your eyes. No, I birth you.
Speaker 2: Just if it bothers you.
Speaker 1: I built you, this body built you with the fuck Miamami. Okay, Miami, Miami, Miami, Miami tour or meet up. We're gonna get a Miami tour date. Yeah, we're going on tour and we're going to get to me do me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wow, I'm not a fool. Yeah, I can see it. It's happening.
Speaker 1: May get the cold cities out the way, but never always warm? Is it gay if a man likes to get fucked by a woman with a strap on? Someone went to lesbian show, a lesbian show, I guess that. I mean maybe for us to give a lesbian show like a like a like a lesbian left dance? Oh do you wanna give you left dance? We don't have any music.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you gotta pay for that. It's gonna pay for the lesbi show.
Speaker 1: It's for free. Who do you guys trust to help you with your children as single mothers other than the father, My friends, my family, Yeah, people that I trust genuinely, like wholeheartedly. I don't have the question it for one second. Yeah, instinctually. Have you ever had sex or masturbated with your kid close by?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They live in their house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they live.
Speaker 1: There all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't wait, I mean obviously I don't like do it prime time, kid time?
Speaker 1: Mommy will be right back.
Speaker 3: Actually I have when she pissed me off one time, I was like, I want to edge, something's got to happen here.
Speaker 1: Mommy has the time that happened.
Speaker 3: You know what pepa is put on Pepa peg. I'm locking the door don't come in here, because sometimes masturbation is used to get the edge off.
Speaker 2: It's not just for sex.
Speaker 3: And have I have, I've used I specifically remember a time and I couldn't believe that I was doing it, but afterwards I felt fucking better.
Speaker 1: That's a great advice, mom advice.
Speaker 3: What's a mom tip? If you're on edge, go masturbate. Just lock the door, put the water on, put the music on, get it out, get back to mommy.
Speaker 2: It's a life hack. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yep, masturbate then, mom?
Speaker 2: Is that the next? Sure?
Speaker 1: I don't think I was gonna go. I don't think. Maybe make it a vibrator.
Speaker 2: Pleasure than mamhood pleasure.
Speaker 1: Mom vibes vibrant. You make a vibran rub it out, stuck it out, Oh, rub it out, mom it out?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Okay, I'm done. That's it.
Speaker 1: This one says, tell your chippy story. Oh god, guys, Okay, Well, I have a horr. I guess it's it is kind of like a horry because it was. It's kind of like the worst thing that could ever have happened to me.
Speaker 2: I'm vain.
Speaker 3: And also, this is permanent, permanent horri It's not permanent, but it is permanent. It's permanent. I'll never get it back again this way ever in life.
Speaker 2: My virgin.
Speaker 1: Who stories.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Me and you know, my soulmate Bay. He doesn't live in la he lives in New York. And so we do a lot of face timing. We do a lot of you know, sex face timing.
Speaker 2: We're just you know, we have fun.
Speaker 3: We pull our dicks out, and we pull our tits out, and we pull our body parts out. And he had any given time, and so it was really early in the morning. It was like probably six in the morning. I look at my phone. He's calling me. I'm happy because I love I love looking at my phone and seeing that he's reached out first thing in the morning.
Speaker 2: And I get excited and I go in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: And I call him and we're talking, and I'm like facetiming me because everyone knows this is the best angle to face time and the best one look skinnier and prettier, especially.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 3: You know, I was standing right in front of the window where the sun hits you know, you get that good lighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that. So I'm talking.
Speaker 3: We're laughing, and then he pulls his dick out and yeah, so I was like nasty and I was like, ah boom, the phone fucking cracks me in the fucking face, okay, bitch. And I was like, oh my god, oh my god, I'm covering my mouth and he's like, are you okay? O my god, are you okay? And I'm like, I don't know. I run to the mirror and I was like, I think I chipped my tooth. And he's like, no, you did it. There's no way you fucking chipped your tooth. And I was like, no, I really think I did. I look in the mirror, bitch, and I smile. My fucking front tooth is chipped.
Speaker 2: Like almost half. That's not half, bitch, this is what still has a fix on it. Only a part of it chipped off. Oh OKATY didn't see It's still It's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, it's still not that bad.
Speaker 2: I was traumatized. Immediately looked at the mirror and started crying.
Speaker 3: He was laughing. I was crying. Then he felt bad, then I was laughing. It was just the whole thing and yeah, that's my chip's tooth. Sex hory and now it really is a horror story. Because I've gotten it fixed at least three times now and it keeps breaking.
Speaker 1: So now I'm twice fixed twice.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go on Wednesday, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna break again. So I feel like I just need to either find another doctor or.
Speaker 2: Get a Veneer. But if I.
Speaker 3: Get one Veneer, that means I have to get another Venia. Oh wait, that really means I got to like all of my teeth because you only have one Veneer.
Speaker 1: Relaxed, Relax, relax. You just go to a different doctor, like teeth. That's do you have beautiful teeth? You still have beautiful teeth. They're just gonna fix it a little bit from a different doctor. That's their specialty. That's not that doctor's presual.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a specialty. He's like a really good doctor.
Speaker 1: He did. That's not a specialty. You got to go to the specialty one and you'll be fine. Trust me, you don't have to get twelve new Veneers. You don't have to get the cheek lids.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go to Columbia. I'm gonna go there and just get the good one. The girl I can't remember her name, but she.
Speaker 1: Just you get teeth. The teeth because we're together, can't get teeth you, we're never getting to I don't want get teeth.
Speaker 2: That's where I draw the line. So I draw the line in money.
Speaker 1: I don't know some of the tooth.
Speaker 3: I can't get the teeth I refuse. That's where I draw the fucking line in wealth and riches. Okay, there's certain esthetics. Who can't tap into teeth is one of them.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: If you ever change your gap, I'm not getting that to you. You imagine Jamila with a closed gap. Guys, that's that's kind of like my worst nightmare.
Speaker 1: I had it. I just lost my retainer.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying.
Speaker 3: Don't ever close it, okay, especially because you need it for giving head now Flittmans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for those tips.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's my chip story. And whoever asked that, fuck you because I'm triggered now. Oh baby, it's fun. You're beautiful.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: What's your wildest sex fantasy?
Speaker 2: My wildest sex fantasy?
Speaker 3: M Well, I've always like I want to get I'll let you know I missed up, so I really want to get tied up in a really like kind of like have you ever seen like the bondage ones where they like put you in these really fucked up positions they hang.
Speaker 1: You mm hmm. That's suspended, suspended, like and like where you're literally like you have no choice.
Speaker 3: That's a sex fantasy that I want, but I want people to be there and watch me. O, Yeah, your friends are like strangers.
Speaker 2: And then both.
Speaker 1: A nice make sure balance sprinkle okay.
Speaker 3: And then because my boo is kind of like he's kind of like a rock he's like rock and roll, sort of like he would be wearing leather, like a leather vest or something, and like I don't know, I just see him like in his dom space, just really tapped in and yeah, I just relinquishing control in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: Huh. You know you think you know everything about somebody, then you don't you could or could not possibly be there in the fantasy.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is a surprise. I've kind of lightly done all of these things. It makes sense that it all like combos basically need the whole experience combined.
Speaker 1: It's true. I'm trying to think of like my wild okay, like my wildest sex fantasy. So probably my wildest sex fantasy maybe like being dominated gently by like two girthy, big penis finass men, but also being catered to, but also having to submit and like being taken advantage of and maybe being like the babysitter and it's like what, I'm the babysitter and like that's like the dad and his friend and they're like taking advantage of me something like that. Got it?
Speaker 2: Okay makes sense?
Speaker 1: Are you surprised? No? Okay?
Speaker 4: What is.
Speaker 1: Your ultimate go to sex position?
Speaker 2: Mmm? Dogy style?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's universal. You know I've mentioned to like cowgirl. Yeah. I just want you to look at it this up, check it out. Check what I got right here? M h. I forgot to tell you that I used your your last tory in Mexico and I put my section cup dildo on the windows and it was a very nice touch. It was a surprise. Orlando's like, oh, I was like, you like that. He's like kissing me while I was sucking from the back. Speaking of the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of which, wait, randomly, have you you know you know Kevin Gates?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh my god, yes, you just send the video?
Speaker 2: Why do I send the post?
Speaker 1: I mean that they're like when he was talking about he was talking to cretion Okay city girls yay yeah in Miami Orlando showed me that and I was like, I sent it to my boo and he was like, what are you trying toll me?
Speaker 2: And what did you say?
Speaker 3: I said, this termed me on because this is what we did and it turned you on, so stop playing. Like but I don't know if you've seen this Kevin Gates clip where he talks about like or she said, what would you do if, like I slept with someone else or something? He's like, if you was Margaro and you fuck somebody else, I'm gonna ask you where's the video?
Speaker 1: You're gonna show me the video? He was like, dead face, this is I could tell that type of man. It's a manipulation. But he's like, I'm gonna get inside your head and I'm gonna fuck you good. I could see all the manipulation all poured all over Kevin Gates. When I watched that video, He's like, I want to interview him me too, give me a little bit of that toxicity.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: When I saw that, I was like, He's like, you're gonna show me the video and she's like what. He's like, are you gonna show me the video you gave. I can get rock hot and I can brush that ship down. I was like, well, she looked like she was taken aback. Yeah, if you had taken aback a city girl, well, g mile, golly, you really did it. Can someone call him and tell him good moms it's calling out for him. I m him, Oh, perfect.
Speaker 3: He hasn't answered yet because he has a million point for followers. But you know, to be the somewhere on.
Speaker 1: That back page, somebody listening knows Kevin Gates.
Speaker 2: Kevin the good moms are looking for him.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We'll come to where he's at. Where's live Atlanta? Maybe? I don't know, No, he lives here.
Speaker 1: I think he does live here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't even farm with Draca.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's done clear. I think, yeah, they do have a farm in it's here, yeah. Or I don't know why that voice, I'm like, are you from Houston? Where do you live? Yeah? That that video I got like. I got like I would have like my old self would have gotten a little wet, but I got triggered.
Speaker 2: I felt both sides.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're on some bullshit. I was like this is how he gets girls fucked up.
Speaker 2: I was like, I know better than to do this, but I can still appreciate. I could have asked how I felt. I was like, I know, I know this is You're not a sustainable man.
Speaker 1: But I like your style. Like your style taught that shit Kevin, I mean Kevin Samuel's podcast of women podcasting. You're not a sustainable man. You told me exactly what I want. You ain't a high value man. You don't have an emotional intelligence. Are you healed? Have you gone to a retreat? Oh my god, you would think that we're the women's Kevin Samuel is the way niggas hate us, Like, whoa calm down?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Someone said, what do you consider a whole phase?
Speaker 3: I mean whole phase whenever you are just tapping into whatever your needs are and wants our sexually. I don't know, like hoh is such a subjective word. So I mean, what does home mean to you?
Speaker 1: I mean to me, like a little extra fucking. Yeah, I was a little extra fucking that month, like she was doing a little extra face. Yeah. I was like like two months ago, had this whole phase. I was like, okay for me, this is I go through.
Speaker 2: I call them seasons.
Speaker 1: I was just like, maybe I was juggling a lot of niggas that month. You know, I was just juggling little really, I.
Speaker 2: Was expediting, my exploring my wants and needs. I was just exploration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like like you know, you take an intensive course, you know, an intensive train, you expation, You're like expedition. Boo boo boo boo, boom, boom boom, and.
Speaker 2: Then they're like yet, no, no, nope, Okay, I'm so glad I did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when you do that, that's what others I mean, at least to us.
Speaker 1: But I think some generally people think that's a negative connotation. But sometimes you need the HO phase to you know, heal first. How later, sometimes the HOE isn't the healing mm hmm yep, because sometimes you've been suppressed, your your sexuality has been suppressed, you've been judged, you've been shamed, and you need to tap into that, like you could do what you want with your body, and if it's intentional and with someone respects your body, and you respect your body and nor loving yourself and that's honoring the needs at that time and that, my dear is the positive hoe.
Speaker 3: Literally, the whole exploration of my like the beginning of my singleness, and the reason in which I think we even might have a podcast was because I had a HO phase that needed to happen.
Speaker 1: I think it's called the positive HO phase. I just coined it in my mind, that positive hope.
Speaker 2: The positive spine.
Speaker 3: I had a positive HO phase that that triggered my healing. I was lost in the sorrow of sadness, and I needed to get out there and explore my sex, my sensuality, my sexuality with a few different people to kind of trigger the things like, oh, oh wait, I am this is valuable. Oh I am fine as fuck. Oh I do have something to offer. Oh I have choices here, you know, to then really trigger the healing. So I think the hoing can happen first, and I encourage you to explore what that looks like for you. Now, if you're doing a lot of hoing and not a lot of healing, you might have to that's.
Speaker 1: What you have to explore if you're doing it to avoid the he the healing. Yeah, and I think also you have to, like I think, as women, sometimes there's this idea that if you're having sex with someone, it needs to be you know, a certain level of relation or like a certain level of accountability or like intention. But like people, I think sometimes people like you can use people for mutual usage and that's healthy and when it's in exchange, and sometimes the purpose is not to marry or like, that's okay. Doesn't have to be this forever thought, and even if you're looking for that, sometimes it's nice to date and you know, and let people come and go as they please. You know, everything doesn't have to be this huge, deep commitment and it could still be healthy and respectful and fulfilling physically and for what you need at that time.
Speaker 2: M agreed, And.
Speaker 1: That's the truth. Your hostage or NAT, your hostage, you're like that whole experience face, Oh yeah, that thing that you did was like that was the thing that made me relate to you and be like, oh, we're more like than we are different. I don't know why that was the thing. I was like, oh, yeah, this is this is my people. And it made me much more comfortable with you. And we had been friends, but it made me much like feel much more comfortable with you. And obviously we had just started the same embark of like sing motherhood, so I felt like, you know, but tapping into your sexuality and owning it is radical, and it could like really shift when you start making the rules. You know, like we live in society that have made so many rules over our bodies and over women, and so there is an activation that happens when you take control of that narrative and decide what that means for yourself. And sometimes it means like some people can't fuck like recreationally. Some women just can't do it, some men can't do it. It's not for everybody.
Speaker 3: Sharing in that intimacy is what brought us together, right, I shared something really intimate with you, which sex isn't is intimate.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: There's so many ways in which I think the ways to think sharing makes people come close quickly. One of those things is sharing your sexual experiences with someone, Like period, when you share something like you know it like when you share something with someone that you obviously you feel like you can trust, Like there's a level of trust that's built there. And that can be whether you're talking about sex, whether you're talking about like something like a tragedy or something that's you know, a trauma. Like the act of sharing those intimate vulnerabilities is kind of the whole reason we have this podcast in general.
Speaker 1: So and honestly sharing has made me like give less fucks, you know. I realize I'm gonna say things that are not perfect. I'm gonna say things that I probably like I don't feel that way anymore. But like and being transparent and like even not vain, you know, like gave me like our hair braided, and like not always showing up beautifully. It kind of like reminds me that I can't even like it's impossible to live up to like this standard all the time. And just being vulnerable and honest with yourself. Really, yeah, I love you. I love you too. Someone said, how has life changed since start of the podcast?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's so many ways that it's changed, and there's still ways that it's still the same a lot of ways, you know, I think, I personally, like emotionally, I'm in a different place.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I feel more healed obviously in certain places that I was really hurt.
Speaker 2: Then I'm more educated.
Speaker 1: I feel I'm more free, for sure, I'm more free. I'm I don't know, I feel way more empowered and activated every day to knowing that I have my I found my purpose. I didn't know I didn't have a purpose before I started the podcast, and especially like after having my daughter, I was like, my purpose is to just be a mom. Now I don't know what that means. I knew that that couldn't be it Like no, but like what was it? So I think I just feel more purposeful, I feel more whole, I feel more confident. I just feel fucking good overall. You know, there's things, there's things that are still there though I'm still working on certain things. I'm still living in certain places that I want to live, you know, Like, but I'm blessed, you know.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Podcasting has been a catalyst to so much in my life. It's changed my life and it's continuing to every single day. So and really that's just the act of talking and sharing. Just like we were talking about in the last question, like just being able to be myself and show both myself has been like that's the biggest fucking flexible.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well said, yeah, that's fucking true. Like it's like podcasting I think has been like this uh rapid healing, you know, this like a very like not on purpose accountability, you know, like constant accountability, just to be saying shit out loud, like getting literally out into the cipher, like speaking spells, constantly asking for things and it it's like it's motivated me and empowered me so much. And I think I have the ability to grow faster because I'm talking and listening so much, and I feel enriched by like my community and my tribe. I feel yeah, purposeful, and like I found truly my purpose and because I've I'm walking in my purpose because I'm being myself. It's just manifesting very easily. And I think really mostly like I realized that I'm fucking magic, like literally I am the alchemist of my life and all by talking honestly about who I am, right right, you know. And I think I'd noticed that like then writing the book, you know, like it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: It's so cool to like watch each other.
Speaker 3: I think about like watching your evolution from like the moment we met and like really reflecting on it and seeing like the journey of everything that you've gone through up until this moment, like and being able to witness it is so fucking crazy and cool, you know, And like and also like our children being a reflection of that too, like watching these little humans, like there's there's so many like visuals of the evolution and points of reference, which is crazy. And this audio journal that I'll have my whole life where I can go back and be like.
Speaker 1: I forgot, well, how was I when I was thirty?
Speaker 2: Bitch? Let me go listen?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Yeah, for sure, you know, like it's kind of crazy. It's like a healing tornado. That's what I feel like. It's just like spinning quickly and getting bigger and like gathering more energy, gathering more like like when you when you start to believe in it and it starts to happen effortlessly without thought. Then I just feel like I've unlocked a different level of like existing of like experiencing pleasure, you know, like what I do me so much joy that I'm constantly making sure that everything that I do in my life also brings me joy, and I'm noticing it really quickly when it doesn't, Like damn, my body hurts, I'm not doing something right. Like I'm constantly clear about what feels good and what doesn't because I've been doing what feels good and the more I do it, the more it's easier to navigate what does not And the more I like remove that, the easier it becomes to manifest m.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to get trim the fat basically. Yeah, stop hurting yourself, get comfortable being in pain in our physical bodies, in our emotional bodies. Like people like, oh, my stomach always hurts. I'm like, and we're still not like that was me, Like I'm always like, I know I'm in pain. Like why do I keep doing and eating and consuming the things that like hurt me? Like why do I keep introducing the same type of people or men in my life that I know are going to give me the same result? Like all these things that we do.
Speaker 1: When you become self aware, Yeah, it bleeds into every level of your life and you can literally you can't ignore it anymore.
Speaker 2: You can't. You could, but that'd be crazy because it's just.
Speaker 1: It hurts you and you feel the pain more more intensely. Yeah, Like, oh, I gotta let you go. I gotta let that meet.
Speaker 3: Well, it's almost like this card you pulled, and like life will sit your ass down. If you're not still, you'll be sick, You'll things won't progress for you anymore. Everything will stand still an affirmation and discord. Okay, let me see affirmations and discord. If you guys have not joined our discord yet, make sure you do. We have hundreds of women in there, connecting, talking. We have some really bomb ass channels sexy change.
Speaker 1: I kind of like this one. I am at peace with my former I'm at peace with my former versions of myself. Her mistakes were hers to have and not mine to carry. I am at peace with with with my former versions of myself. Her mistakes were hers to have, not mine to carry.
Speaker 2: Her mistakes were hers to have and not mine to carry.
Speaker 1: Yes, let it go, Let it go, and fuck anyone that tries to hold you to it. You can change, you can shift, you can change the trajectory. You can let go of that person, of that relationship, and you don't have to carry it because this is your path and you only get one time in this life this way. Honor yourself. Well.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you too. I wouldn't rather be doing this with anyone else.
Speaker 2: I know me neither.
Speaker 3: I text you that yesterday I was like off the phone and we were talking about so many things. I was like, I hope she knows, like how much I love doing this shit with her. It's crazy, but I'm excited still.
Speaker 1: I still you know, yeah, I still feel like when we like when we first started it, I still feel, if not more like giddy and fun about it. Like I still feel the same way when you ask me, do you want to do a podcast with me? I'm still like, oh, really, okay, Like you know when you're like little and you like have something new and I told you. I feel like I remember telling my friends like Air asked me to start a podcast with her, Like she's like really, I'm like, yeah, We're totally doing it. What does that mean. I don't know, We're going to do stuff, We're gonna talk a lot. Yeah. I was so excited and I still feel that way, And I just love you so much more and I'm so grateful that we get to do these things together and travel together, and make the rules together and fucking manifest together and just see each other through. I would not imagine doing all this shit with anyone else. I think someone asked us in like somewhere if we're hav any other business ventures outside each other. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Is wrong with them. I was like, they're trying to break us up. Look at these people making us do independent shit.
Speaker 1: Delete them, delete it. That's why your fucking question didn't get in. This fucking a fuck. Now she's not leaving me ever. Okay, go to an audition, stay here, come here?
Speaker 2: Can she come to?
Speaker 1: I mean can you? I said, bring my assistant because oh my goodness, oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, well we love you to make sure you rate and review this episode on Apple Podcast.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets to the live show. We're coming to a city near you, so East Coast. Get ready, get your tickets. We're coming at the end of the month of September and we want to see you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and make sure you join us on Patreon. You get access to our discord.
Speaker 3: All this is in this episode description, so check it out.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, like mad.
Speaker 1: Lets go me up. Ellena j Solo Walla Record, The Lallos and Elas pashm