Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's down to place your bets. This meet Joey P, joe P z Apia and this is BP NFL. It's time to look to the rest of the games for Week thirteen in the NFL. The Thanksgiving games are in the books, as is Black Friday. And of course now we've got to look to the Sunday, Sunday Night and Monday games. And Sunday Night might have some snow apparently, so that's exciting. I know the forty nine ers love to play in the snow. I bet, but to help me break down the games with the best bets of the week, as Andrew Erickson the Undertaker and Terrell Furman Junior, gentlemen, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's time to get back to work, and don't forget everybody. If you're gonna get back to work, make sure you download the Betting Pros app and sink your sportsbooks for free. Don't forget you also get the three free days of Premium at the top there so you can see the best tools in the business to help you win all that cash. Let's begin here where we always like to Tomlin as an underdog. Mike Tomlin as an underdog is Trell Furman's favorite thing. I think in the world, what do you love more? Let's see a good Thanksgiving side, like a really good maca cheese, a really good stuffing, or a Mike Tomlin underdog. What's your favorite thing? Draw This is easy.
Speaker 2: It's the Mike Tomlin underdog because that's gonna cash and then I can go get me with that money some side, so I have the best of both worlds. Like it's really really easy there, come on now. I mean, shout out to Jamis for being so lucky to get the positive spot of playing Mike Tomlin as a favorite, because that was the only chance that the Browns had and guess what, they got it done. And now we come back and get them as a dog against this Bengals team that I mean, they're looking at that seventh loss and they're like, guys, I know we said we're gonna make it still, but we're running out of real estate here. And I think that for a lot of teams, this is either a spot where they can kind of get up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We remember Aaron Rodgers and the R. E. Lax and they went and got But what happens more often than not, these teams just lay down and it's just over the seasons. It's a bad season. Coaches get fired, people get blamed, and that's what I think is going to be at the end of this Bengals season. Like I think that it's going to be a time to see of the season. I don't think that the second f the season is going to go well with them. They caught those Steelers in a horrible spot where CJ. Watt's coming off a bad game. I think he's going to get active around Joe Burrow. And how do you beat Joe Burrow by getting pressures to him constantly keeping him on his back, not letting them get comfortable in the pocket. I think the Steelers have the defense that is made where they can give this Bengals offense some real, real problems here. So I think the Steelers ugly up this game. Plus three is way too many.
Speaker 1: Ericson When we were talking about the look ahead, we were like, is this wrong? Are we seeing this correctly? It feels like the Steelers should be favored. They've got the extra rest, you know. The flukiness of the weather certainly has a big impact. Now, we did see a lot more justin fields too. Maybe that was because of the weather, but he also to look at some of the inefficiencies in the red zone that Russell Wilson's had some issues with since taking over, and I think that's starting to rear its ugly head. That being said, it does feel like the Steelers side of this game is the right side to be on.
Speaker 3: And you agree, Yeah, I want the Steelers with the points. It's funny, you know, Mike Tomlin. He wakes up, He's like, yes, we're road underdogs. We can win this game. Like that's how he'sactly. He's feeling like.
Speaker 2: To him, their favorites like whenever they're at all to him, just hey, whenever you see Steelers plus anything, just think of it as, oh, they're favorite. I need I should actually I should actually take display because this is the spy you want to give him in. This is amazing ericson, it's so fun.
Speaker 1: This is a holiday.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is a very enjoyable week of holiday goodness. And yeah, back in Mike Tomlin as a road underdog. Look, the Bengals have been terrible at home this year. They haven't covered the spread and for their last five home games, one and four straight up at home this year. So I don't think there's really any home field advantage for the Cincinnati Bengals. I think that's kind of where you're seeing this three point line come from. Oh, well, the Bank's playing at home. Well, they're not good at home. They're not good overall. They still don't have a defense. And I think that this is just the market holding on to the preseason narratives and the Bengals offense and oh well, little try and around they run the table kind of like Furman said, It's like and we did the same thing. The market was doing the same thing with the Jets.
Speaker 1: Oh they'll figure it out, and.
Speaker 3: They were favored week after week after week, and then they just kept losing games every single time. And yes, I don't think that the Bengals are as much of dysfunction as the Jets, but I mean they're one of the other teams at the Patriots beat this year, right, Like that's how you know your dysfunctional team when you lose to Joe and I and our Patriots. So yeah, give me the Steelers plus three again. I got plenty of Bengals future. So if I'm wrong. I'll be happy with it, but right now I'm gonna hedge my bets and take this still.
Speaker 2: To lead the league in passing such analysis actually still still in play, believe it or not. For how bad this team is like.
Speaker 1: That, well, I mean, look, Joe Burrow has been okay, it's not his fault. I can't blame Joe Burrow. Speaking of our Patriots, let's get to that game next Patriots and Colts. This one's gonna be in New England, and because of the shortened holiday week, Best Bets today is also not just games like we usually do, the three of us, but also some props to and Torell. You've got a prop on Drake May which is a prop that we've been in on a lot, and it's the rushing yard shoutal and it's twenty six and a half this week and it's the over Why do you think it's gonna go over this weekend?
Speaker 2: Because he has the matchup. I think he has a really good matchup going up against the Indianapolis Colts. First of all, I think this is going to be a get up game for the Patriots overall, because guess what, Oh, it's back it's back the biting kneecaps trend of teams playing the Lions and they're not covering the next week. I mean, this is this is a test. This is a trend that has the test of time thus far. And nonetheless I like it here. I like it the fact that how do they win? So if I think that the Patriots are in this game, it's just that Drake May is just going to be a baller and I think that he actually shows a lot of promise. Like I think him and bow Knicks actually are very comparable in how they play on the season. Is just the fact that bo Nicks has Sean Payton and Drake May doesn't.
Speaker 1: And that's really it.
Speaker 2: Like if Sean Payton had Drake May, I think Drake May we look like bow Knicks right now. And so what do rookie quarterback do when they're feeling the pressure, they're feeling everything coming down on them on their team and everything they do and their mobile They run, run, run run. Look at what the Colts have done against running quarterbacks this season, and they actually kind of struggle. They've given up this prop to Josh Allen, They've given they almost gave it up to Snoop Huntly, believe it or not, gave it up to Justin Fields, and they gave it up to Leak Willis, So they're not good against the rushing quarterback. They gave up two touchdowns to Kyler Murray and they also gave up a touchdown to Josh Allen. I think that a touchdown is in play. I think you take the rushing yards and you ladder them up because he's gonna be running for his life and whenever he can't make a decision with the football, he's just gonna take off. And I think that's what he's gonna do, and that's what's gonna win them the game because he continues to keep drives going. So I'm really all in on the Patriots today, but I think it's because of Jake May So. I took Drake may props.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the game itself. The over under for this game is forty two and a half undertaker, where do you want to live on this one?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to this game, so I I'm not gonna be sitting in the stands hoping that nobody scores. That's the worst way I could potentially have an enjoyable Sunday afternoon. So I'm taking the over in this game because that's one thing that I have seen with this Patriots team that I don't think that the books have still caught up on. This Patriots defense is so bad it is horrible. Patriots at home this year four and one towards the over. Drake May his three home starts, three and zero towards the over. They have one good player on defense. His name is Chritickanzalez. Christian Barmer also a good player, but he's still coming back from his blood caught injury, so I don't think he's had one hundred percent. Cans also go on Michael Pittman, and then it's going to be a freestyle between Alec peers Ath and I Mitchell making big plays down the field. Jonathan Taylor, Anthony Richardson, Joe, how many times how many Cam Newton highlights you need to rewatch in our heads to know that this Patriots defense traditionally has never been able to stop mobile quarterbacks. The last one of the last Patriots games I went to, one of the last Patriots games I went to, was because again they also play a lot of man coverage, so that really feeds into mobile quarterbacks getting loose against this defense. One of the games I went to a couple of years ago was Monday night game against the Bears justin Fields with the Star Patriots are a massive home.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that one destroyed.
Speaker 2: Cam Newton game.
Speaker 3: I mean that game. I think was that that game too?
Speaker 1: So yeah, the Fields one is well, maybe you shouldn't go this weekend. Like I'm just saying maybe. And it's another rushing quarterback with Anthony Richardson. Why do you go to these games with quarter don't you play the games the goats.
Speaker 3: I don't care if they win. I want them to lose, but I want to have fun. We want them to watch the game. Yeah, and again let's will cover the spread, like Chrell said, because of the honoluluflu. So yeah, we'll be happy at the end of the day. It'll be a fun game if they end up losing. So but for me, I'm gonna go with the over. What is it at forty forty two and a half? Yeah? Over easy.
Speaker 1: There you go. Another fun thing is our discord betting pros dot com slash chat, So if you're looking up your game, go join for free betting pros dot com slash chat. That's our discord and if you join our community get extra picks there from Matt Perrault. You also get some spectacular insights to a lot of wagering too. Is a really cool community people, so make sure you go out there and join that and don't forget. You can also make your picks count, not just your bets, but just picks even if gambling is not available or sports wagering in your current state. That's okay. If you download the Betting Pros app and you go to betting pros dot com slash NFL contest or just go to the NFL contest on the community tab on the app, you can go ahead and sink your picks. Use the quick pick feature on the Betting Pros app and you get a chance to win weekly and monthly prizes. And last time I checked, a new month is starting in December, so this is the time to get in on that. So again, Betting pros dot Com slash NFL contest to make your picks count, Terrell, let's make another pick count. Here. The Chargers are going against one of your favorite teams, the Atlanta Falcons. What could go wrong? And the Atlanta Falcons are at home coming off of buye and it looks like the Chargers are not going to have JK. Dobbins doing with a knee issue. So I don't know if that changes the dynamic of your thought process or you just Chargers all day no matter what against the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it actually did change the dynamic of our thought process. Nonetheless, I don't think the Falcons are team. I am very I think that the fall is about to come. I think that the Bucks are going to find themselves somehow, some way leading the division at the end of the year. And unfortunately, the Chargers' offense just gives me so much cost concern because they have so many people that just can't catch the ball. And Quentin Johnson, you just I understand your NFL talent and you are one of the top football players in the world. Yes you are, but compared to your peers, you suck. And I really just need you to catch the ball, like I just, I really really need you to catch the ball. You're great, You're an amazing player compared to the rest of the world, but compared to your peers, you're not there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And nonetheless, give me the Falcons team total under twenty three and a half because I don't think they're gonna be able to score. I don't think they're gonna be able to put up points. By the way, the only time that teams have scored on this Charger team was the last two weeks when they played the Ravens, who have an MVP leader Lamar Jackson, and the Bengals who have Jamar Chase and Joe Burrow, who's leading the league in past such shows. So I think that this is a good spot for a bounce back for the Chargers to step up defensively. Slight concern for the rest advantage that the Falcons have here, but at the end of the day, I don't think the Falcons really actually do anything good on offense. They just kind of nickel and dime their way through these games and figure it out and then somehow fall out with the win. And so if they even surprise me and get a win here against the Chargers, I don't think they're putting up twenty four points to do so. I think it's going to be an ugly game and where the Chargers can't score and they somehow someway lose a nasty kind of seventeen, fourteen, twenty seventeen type of game like they did against the Cardinals. So yeah, give me Falcons team to under twenty three and a half. Regardless of what happens. I don't think they get over this.
Speaker 1: I think the one thing that did happen was the Justin Herbert post game press conference last week where he just like took the burden. He's like, well, I gotta throw better balls and this and that, and you know what, that's what leadership looks like. From the quarterback position. Aaron Rodgers should take a page out of Justin Herbert's book and some other quarterbacks in this league too. That's that's what it looks like. That's what leadership looks like. He knows that Quentin Johnston failed. Everybody knows, everybody with eyes knows. But what leadership does is you don't let those guys just get dogged out there. You go in front and you say, hey, you know, we're all responsible win as the team we loses. All that platitude and cliche nonsense gets fine, goes a long way in that locker room. That's what you're looking for in leadership. And I love that you saw that ad justin Herbert, because I think sometimes we get a sense that Herbert is a little bit of a you know, kind of a Nella personality. I like that. I like that a lot. And I don't know if that's like maybe some hardball stuff rubbing off on him a little bit, but whatever it was, I really liked it, and that bodes well.
Speaker 2: For him in the future with this team hashtag right line.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all right, let's get to your next pick here, number three for you, Andrew Erickson, and you're in.
Speaker 2: On by the way, love this pick?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So let's let's set it up here. Jacksonville Jaguars at home, four and a half point underdogs. Houston Texans continued to struggle. I gotta say this was one that I was kind of looking at. He was like, do I believe in the Jaguars enough for an upset? I don't know. But you're in on the five and you're getting that number on betting Pros. Again, this is why you shop the lines on VP on the app. So let's talk about this one. What do you see here where you're a little worried about that Texans? And then again in one of these division games where we've seen this year. These Indivision games get real free game.
Speaker 3: Well, the Texans just can't cover the spread as favorites. Like they're just the one of the most overrated teams since the beginning of last year, basically once CJ. Stroud kind of got into the spotlight. Just been too much attention on them, and they've been overrated ever since. They failed to cover the spread in six of their last thirteen games as favorites. So for me, it's looking at I guess divisional matchup. They're playing on the road. We already saw this matchup play out the season, and the Jaguars covered. They covered the six point spread. They lost by four points, but that was a four point game heading into the fourth quarter, and we look at that specific matchup. The game went in the first half, they scored their three of their first four drives, and then they punted five straight times in the second half before scoring. They needed a game winning touch down to beat the Jaguars at home. So now I'm getting points with Jacksonville at home. Again. This is under the presumption that Trevor Lawrence is playing. He's practicing this week, so I'm assuming that he's gonna I don't want to. I'm not doing the Mac Johnson anymore. We're not doing that. But if it is Trevor Lawrence under center, I feel confident about him covering this spread. I mean, honestly, as I was writing up this game, I opened, Okay, Texas Bro's gonna win this game, but I think jag warl is covered. And then as I dove more into it, I'm like, dude, Jacksonville can win this game. I just said that Texas have so many problems up and down. I get that they have a good defense, but their offense is just a mess right now. And yeah, I get the Jaguars defense isn't good, but they're playing at home in the Jaguars seven to two against the spread as home underdogs, like they've been a team. When you're looking at just the trends, do you want to back the Texans as road favorites or the Jaguars at home underdogs. It's home underdogs for the Jacksonville Jaguars. So I will say, though I have to bring this to the table because Furman mentioned it. The Honoluluflu is still in play here for the Jaguars, unfortunately, which I didn't actually think about because it has even gone over by weeks. We look at the Dallas Cowboys when they played the lines, they had a bio and they got destroyed the next week too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what still it survives?
Speaker 2: We dear Lord, I made mine.
Speaker 3: But yeah, other than that, everything else checks out for the Jaguars to cover the spread at home.
Speaker 2: So the reason I didn't get on this, and it's because it's just a flowchart game. The Jags haven't beat the Texans at home since twenty seventeen. There's a lot of bad Texas teams from twenty seventeen, so now they haven't beaten them at home since twenty seventeen. That's the only reason I couldn't get there on this play.
Speaker 1: But love the play. Yeah, Torell, your next pick is my lock of the week and you're still getting plus money on it, and I love it. The way you attack the Ravens is through the air, and that Ravens Eagles matchup is staring us in the face. It's going to be a very exciting, fun game. Who knows, could even be a Super Bowl preview. We'll see. But you're going with a touchdown call, And again, I think this was an absolute lock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as much as I hate the Eagles, AJ Brown gets an end zone. Eagles are really really good with AJ Brown in lineup. AJ Brown is going to torch the little Ravens here, who they haven't made any moves, and it's probably because they don't have any moves to make and they don't really have another scheme. And that's where the issue is. Where these coordinators get jobs and lead teams and you're you're looking and see what the new coordinator is doing and how they fix these mistakes, and it just doesn't seem like they're doing anything to fix the secondary right now, Like they're just content on the secondary being bad and hoping that Lamar Jackson's office can kind of bail them out. And so nonetheless, if you're gonna do that, that's fine. But AJ Brown is one hundred percent getting that touchdown, Like that's just go ahead and shock AJ Brown, Mike Evans. Those are two guys that you don't care about the matchup, whether it's good or bad. You're like, oh, yeah, they're probably gonna find the en zone at some point, and so yeah, I love a big AJ Brown game, believe it or not. AJ Brown is also in like the top ten in terms of MVP odds, So I think that this is a good spot. Sequon had a big game that they go through the air in this game, really really attack that secondary for the Ravens, where I think the Ravens are gonna be able to put up pots on this Eagles defense and the Eagles are gonna have to respond. So I love a huge game. I just put any sound such down here at plus one twenty five. But I'm taking the yards too. I think this is a big AJ Brown game.
Speaker 1: All right, ericson your next bet here has to do with Kyler Murray, who did not look good last time we saw him. I know the Seattle Seahawks defense played well, and they've played better in recent weeks for sure, but still this was a very ugly performance for Kyler Murray. So he's heading into Minnesota to play the Vikings, a very unfriendly building with an unfriendly defense. So when it comes to the twenty nine and a half passing attempts, you're taking the over. Let's talk about why.
Speaker 3: Well, Kyler Murray's been over this number last week and in every single road game he's played this year. Right, Kyler Murray has been one of the most toughest players to project in fantasy football because he has so many top five finishes and then so many outside the top twenty overall, where you get really good games, and you get games like last week, like you said, Joe, where it's total mess and you're pulling your hair out thinking how could I ever start this guy again? And then he goes off the next week. So I am a little bit more optimistic about Kyler Murray in this particular match up. Again, it's not great on paper, but the thing that I'm confident about is Minnesota's defense drives passing volume from their opponents their second and passes face per game this season, and like I said, Murray when he goes on the road, usually in games where they're facing negative game script, he's attempted twenty nine and a half passing attempts in every single one. So I like pairing him with his tight end. Trade McBride like the over on his receiving art because I think there's gonna be a lot of volume from Kyler Murray. I'm kind of staying away from the sides and totals in this game. I think it's a really weird matchup with two teams coming off divisional games. So I'm gonna look at pass attempts for Kyler Murray going over.
Speaker 1: So the over on Murray. We've got two more from the guys here, and then we'll get the upset special of the week. I'll start with the Broncos here, Terrell. They are five and a half point favorites in this contest, and who'd thought we'd get here at this juncture in the season and we'd feel so good about the Denver Broncos. But they are seven to five. Their playoff team. I told everybody last week meant them to make the playoffs, because after they win this game last weekend, then it would be clear sailing. It was minus one twenty at the time. Now forgetting it's way in the minus. So they've got the Cleveland Browns, who came off a very fun victory and some extra rest. But you're pretty confident Denver handles their business. Why is that?
Speaker 2: Oh, because the only reason the Browns got that win is because they were also lucky, oh so lucky to get my boy Mike Tomlin as a favorite like that. That's just the fade right there. But now they go back on the road this Browns defense home road splits over the last two years have been abysmal in terms of they can't stop anybody, they can't do anything. And every time I am disappointed to myself that I take the Browns on the road because I know they can't stop anything on the road. There's not a reason to do that. That is a team that you fade. Nonetheless, this Denver defense is really really good. And again Jamis, thank you for all the quotes that you have given over the past week. Thank you. I mean, I don't I don't know if you're ever gonna hear this, but you are a national treasure. He is, and you should be protected. And I hope you are new y a giant next year, just so I can have something to look forward to on Sundays.
Speaker 1: Well, at least the miked up moments will be worth it, certainly more entertation Daniel Jones. I think we can agree on that and.
Speaker 2: Then a couple of wins to go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with that.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, when Jamis faces real defensive competition, yeah, he looks like Jamis without Lasik again, and there's some bad decisions. There's sometimes when he holds onto the football too long. There are reasons that you're like, oh yeah, this is why James is not a starting quarterback anymore. But nonetheless, Bronco is gonna take advantage Sean Payton again. The coddling of bo Nicks this season is amazing. I mean, it's just like a nurturing mother. Hey, oh, relax, relas, don't don't toush them, don't tosh them. Give him a second, let him make the throw. Let him make the throw.
Speaker 1: He's got it. Yeah, yeah, ooh yeah.
Speaker 2: They are one hundred percent covering five and a half here. I think they're gonna win by ten.
Speaker 1: It was a really good reenactment. I really enjoyed that. Well all right, all right, let's and things with an ericson touchdown call? Where are you going for yours this weekender?
Speaker 3: And into MetLife Stadium, which is usually where points go to die. You really don't see like a lot of scoring in this but in this particular matchup, do you like Ken Walker to find the end zone? We look at the Jets defense. No defense has allowed a higher rate of rushing touchdowns versus passing touchdowns this year than Gang Green's defense. The Jets all's ranked second in terms of overall rush rate face this year. So ken Walker been kind of slow the last couple of weeks, hasn't really broke up a lot of big runs. But I think he's gonna find the end zone in a favorable matchup against the New York Jets, where the Seahawks are road favorites.
Speaker 1: So I like Walker all right. So Walker it is that brings us to our upset special. So give me the New Orleans Saints at home, fresh off the buy. Yeah, that coach bounce seems to really be bouncing, continues to bounce. It's like Tigger from Way the Pooh, which is just never ending bounce there. And you know what, there's something about the Saints team now just seems really free and happy and having a good time. And that's very dangerous. And I think the Rams are playing a little tight. You know, they got their ass kicked on Prime Time and they're gonna have Album Kamara, who's at a steady workload all season, run through them again. And on that note, I just I'm just very concerned here with the Rams kind of fading into oblivion. And it's like you kind of looking around, like does anybody want to win the NFC West. Does anybody anybody want to win it? I would like to see somebody try that. Being said, I think New Orleans can scratch out of victory here. I don't feel great about the Rams on the road, so I think that defense is played a little bit better. And look now that you have weaponex Taysom Hill w reckon games too, I think you've got a good opportunity here for New Orleans to come up with a victory again plus one twenty eight on the money line. Let's put that together in the parlay of the week. Let's put that with the Bills in the snow against the San Francisco forty nine ers. You can lock that one up on the money line. And then the Seattle Seahawks as well on the money line too. We already talked about that one. Put those three things together, you get plus four twenty five. That, my friends, is a good holiday Sunday. And of course make sure you subscribe to the channel and download the betting pros app. Too great to hang out with you guys. I hope everybody had a nice holiday weekend. And again we are back to the grind next week as usual. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Terrell Firman and Andrew Erickson. I'm Joey p Well see you next time. Kids. Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 2: Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL.
Speaker 1: Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros