Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: AJ is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. He's been married to his wife for three years and now he thinks something's going on, so hopefully we can help him out. Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, Aj, But what's up? Why do you think you're watch cheating on you?
Speaker 3: He thinks, I don't know what I'm saying. Thanks, but thanks for having me. Yeah, So, my wife she's been acting really distant recently and a lot more secretive than usual. And I don't know, like she's been spending a lot of time away from home, you know, and you know she she works out of the house, away from the house, and I mean, she's claiming that she's out with her friends when she's not at work or she's working late. But I don't know, it just seems weird and consistent, like something's just off, and you know, like all the vibes are strange. But then like specifically, I found this weird receipt for flowers that I never gave to her, and I don't know where it came from. It was just there and I asked her about it and she said that she sent her sister some flowers, and you know, she was like avoiding eye contact and was a little snippy with me, And I don't know it, she's just being weird.
Speaker 4: She didn't say, right, you know, I mean sending your sister flowers. Doesn't feel like that's too weird. But on top of everything else, I can see how that would be kind of a flag. How is she dressing when she goes to work when she says she's out with her friends and stuff. Is she wearing her regular clothes or does it seem like she bought anything new or a little bit I don't know tighter.
Speaker 3: I mean, she hasn't been buying new stuff, but does seem bit more elevated, like a bit more jewelry recently, And like, you know, she's been wearing her her perfume bit more consistently, like definitely not once again like a red flag, but like strong reddish yellow, kind of blood orange.
Speaker 1: I guess she's making an effort more than she did before.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that you suspect she could be cheating with?
Speaker 3: God, I don't know, maybe somebody at work or like I already feel weird being on the radio. I don't really exactly want to say exactly what she does, but she does deal with a lot of clients and patients, so like could be someone that she met along the way that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is she a doctor, she works in the medical field, Yeah, okay, is there anything else going on that you.
Speaker 3: Just Our conversations have been really short, like they haven't really I don't know how much depth to them. It seems to be like about scheduling, like what we're gonna do with our days doesn't seem you know, the question like how are you doing? It doesn't really seem to be coming through. Even when I ask her, it's just like one word responses.
Speaker 1: They're not connecting, kind of disengage yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, separate.
Speaker 2: Well, you told us what a grocery store she's a rewards member at, So we'll play a song come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers deliver from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: We'll plays song come back, get your to Catch a Teater. Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, AJ is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of three years named Sutton might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a WARS member at and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those flowers to AJ or to somebody else. But before we do that, AJ, why don't you break down your situation again one more time.
Speaker 3: So my wife, she's been acting really distant and we haven't really been connecting on many things. And I found this really weird random receipt for a bunch of flowers, and I can frond her about it because you know it wasn't I didn't get any flowers. And she says She's then to her sister, and you know it just didn't seem right. She was warning eye contact and like there's no connection, there's no vibes are off. It's a bunch of orange flags. Okay, I'm just suspicious.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: I guess so, no time like the present.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this is corrible calling from SO. I was looking for an awards member named Sudden.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a she.
Speaker 1: Hi, how are you? Please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to say congratulations, Sudden, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: I don't understand. I didn't know there's like a a sort of an awards thing happening.
Speaker 2: No, maybe you haven't seen the signs. Every single week we choose one Rewards member at random. We get three flowers delivered from our floral department, just to say thank you very much for shopping with us. So you've actually won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 5: Really like free? You're just gonna give me flowers?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely free. There is no purchase. You'll get confirmations on everything. It's just our way of saying thank you for shopping.
Speaker 5: Okay, and I picked them up or you send them out.
Speaker 1: Here's how it works.
Speaker 2: I can take down the information just in a matter of minutes over the phone. If you know who you want to listen to right now, I'm prepared to do that. I can also set up a time where I can call you back. If that works, you can send them wonderful. We'll start with a name, first and last name, and then we'll get whatever you want to put on the card to that person and then the address.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you send it to Jackson?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I can Jackson? Got it? Jackson?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Got that? And do you want a car? Do you want to include a card with the flowers?
Speaker 5: Yes? Do I tell you what to write on the card or do you have the other like card or tooth?
Speaker 3: Trump? You do?
Speaker 1: You can tell me what to put on it?
Speaker 5: Okay? Can you right? Hold on? I'm trying to think of something cute. Can you write every time I see you, my world feels brighter.
Speaker 1: Every time I see you, my world feels brighter.
Speaker 5: And then right, I can't wait to spend more time together.
Speaker 2: We need to spend more time together. I can get that too, okay, great, Yeah, that's great, Okay, great, And I would get the address from you, but I'm not going to do that because this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show, and we do a segment called the catcha Teater where you see if your significant other might be messing around based on who they send flowers to.
Speaker 1: And your husband, AJ is actually on the phone and he's been listening.
Speaker 5: I don't understand this is a radio station.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Jumper, Hey what I don't understand what you're doing or why you're doing it. And I don't know why you didn't tell me about this person. This is really.
Speaker 5: Why are you calling a radio station and you're not talking to me about this?
Speaker 3: We haven't been talking about anything. It's been hard to like nail you down. It's been hard to find a moment to talk about anything. This is the only way I can actually think of. I didn't want to do this. I feel like we haven't been connecting. I feel like there's a weird thing. The flowers that you sent. You said you sent to your sister, but I don't think that was to your sister, Like I still don't was that also to whoever the hell Jackson is is Is that who you've been seeing after work? Like? Have you actually been hanging out with your friends?
Speaker 5: It just seems very bizarre because nothing has been really different. And you know that we're in an open relationship, and so you know that I people. Do you see people too? Oh, she didn't tell you they were in an open relationship. Yes, we're in a different relationships, So it's okay for me to be seeing someone right.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we are in an open relationship. But she hasn't been honest with me, which means that she's been cheating. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Well, I's how it works though, Like you can see other people only if you tell each other you're seeing other people and like what their names are and stuff. Yes, okay, but she's cheating because she didn't tell you about Jackson.
Speaker 5: I'm not cheating. We're just supposed to tell each other when we're seeing someone and about them. And it's true, I didn't tell.
Speaker 6: Them because it's it's just become a little bit emotionally intense with Jackson, and I knew that you wouldn't approve aj, so I didn't want to tell you.
Speaker 1: Does that mean that you're cheating? Even more.
Speaker 3: No, So if you weren't hiding it from me, I wouldn't I wouldn't think it was cheating.
Speaker 5: There's a very fun line the sensitive about this stuff. So just because it's a little bit emotional, then you get like completely hung up about it and ask me all these questions and things do I care about? I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that. Sorry, I'm having a hard time dealing with you just keeping this from me right now. We built this, We built this on trust. We built like we talked about communicating communication, and you're not communicating with me.
Speaker 2: But if you have a deal where you have an over relationship and you're supposed to tell each other things, then sudden, can't you see how he would expect you to tell him?
Speaker 5: But I knew he gets so upset about it. It's that it's emotional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's emotional, then just don't go there, don't don't go down that road, don't don't invest in it. Then don't spend time with him, Like, I don't see why you're not thinking about this, Okay, don't.
Speaker 5: Go down that road. Yeah, what about Interstate ten with Jenny? What was that about?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: We have put that behind us.
Speaker 5: Okay and talked about but it's okay you, but it's not okay okay, no, no, all right.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know. I know where we're at now, but there's a lot of cross I just want to know more about Jenny.
Speaker 5: We can definitely work this out, and I want to work it out if you, Okay, you are so important person to me. I just I voll you that what we've created, how we have an open relationship, and that we agreed upon. But we can fix this, Okay.
Speaker 3: I want to fix this. I want to fix this too, and I just want to know I can trust you as we both try to fix it.
Speaker 2: It looks like you both have had your interstate ten months and we can then maybe you guys can do a different place, a different highway with each other.
Speaker 1: Maybe or maybe not.
Speaker 4: Good luck
Speaker 5: The Jewel shows to Catch a Cheater