Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Big. Sign up for Prize Pigs today and use that promo code leading Off when you do. It's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks hanging out in the chat. Before we get go into that, I just want to give a shout out to Cody's dad. He's hanging out with him while he's having hip surgery, and I think they're watching the show together, which is good, and that's our key demographic, people having hip surgeries. But in all serious Cody, I hope everyone's okay with that, and he's watching the show now apparently, so that's good. We continue to be very popular and if there's anything that could motivate somebody to get out of a hospital bed, it's got to be having to sit and listen to us, right well.
Speaker 2: Very popular in medical awards for sure. Any base surgery, you know, god speed on a hip sort. I don't even know what that entails. A lot, it's a lot, so Cody, a lot of us, well, a lot, a lot of us in a bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, good with them. But well, I mean you see all the night goes Welsh? Did you get all your satiations from all the college baseball are you? What's the what's the Welsh level? It's been a very exciting few days for you with the college baseball before we get to pro baseball stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, it's all over. The Welsh level is very high. Because I had to have action on that game, and the money line for LSU sucked, so like I did in Game one, I played the run line here and LSU put a beat down on Florida and they are your College World Series champions, and it was a pretty awesome game. They were gonna put Paul Skeens back in, who might be the number one overall pick. They had Dylan Cruz. It's a great series, LSU. They're the big winners. Now we move to the draft, which is like a couple of weeks away, and cashed cash my call, I'm two and zero College World Series, which at.
Speaker 1: You crushing the college baseball team. Well, let's talk about the professionals, and the best professional is Shoeotani. Once again, we got to start here. He had the victory over the White Sox for the Angels hit his twenty sixth home run, home swiped his eleventh baseball, Yeah his bag. Excuse me, but yeah, he had a baseball that still hasn't landed yet. Yesterday too, was quite the homer and he.
Speaker 2: Got me back on the board, which was maybe the most important thing all of this, not for Otani or anybody else, who was to get me back on the board and help cash my little hit parlay, because Ezekiel Duran had just got a hit like five minutes before and then bye bye show. Hey, Otani absolutely smacks that for I think the league lead right twenty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's up at twenty six with the league lead with Alonso missing some time. And I also judge for he.
Speaker 2: Was tired with Matt Olsen at twenty five before that.
Speaker 1: Now, so Otani could very well be the hit leader, the hit king, I should say, in terms of home runs, in terms of the home run king, I should say, he has a chance to be the strikeout king if he does both of those things in the same season. My goodness, how amazing would that.
Speaker 2: Beere is he at? And I have to look now that you said that, because I was well over on striking. Yeah, we're gonna look here because that is an important one, and I don't think I said it here. This might have been ITL. But the only person with higher odds to make this about Corbyn Carroll, who has been struggling. By the way, the only person with the higher odds of lockdown of an award is Otani an al an al MVP, and that's the only guy. So okay, So on strikeouts here here and seventeen. Your leaderboard is one forty six for Strider, Gossman is one twenty seven. Pablo Lopez won twenty Otani one seventeen, so he's third in the AL and there are a total of twenty one pitchers with twenty one with one hundred or more strikeouts. By the way, I wanted to ask you this, and to ask you this the other day, those ridiculous trades, because we're talking about Otani here for a second. Otani is like minus six fifty for al MVP, and I know you won't not that we would touch that number anyways, but you wouldn't touch it because of your Otani getting trade thing. I on ITL yesterday said without doubt one hundred percent Otani will not be traded. I feel it one hundred.
Speaker 1: Getting closer to that. Yeah, no, No.
Speaker 2: My agreement after fred Wardo Escobar and Mike Mustakis a month before that.
Speaker 1: If those pieces don't put you over the top for the Angels, I don't know what would I mean? Mike Mustakas and Eduardo Escobar game changing players. Uh, there is a bit of satura sarcasm in my voice, if you can tell from my uh my tone. But no, I agree with you. I think the problem is the expanded playoffs makes it a really difficult sell right now to the fan base to deal show hel Tommy. It's getting harder and harder every time they have, you know, every time they they're hovering in this wild card range, you know, and you're right, they are making acquisitions. It doesn't feel like they're going to trade him. And you know what's going to happen. Uh, they are going to lose him to free agency and.
Speaker 2: They're gonna miss the playoffs, and they're gonna miss the playoffs by like two games. They're gonna do that. But you've got the guy who's gonna you know, sell all the jerseys. He's gonna get all the records. I mean he's gonna get all the accolade. It's all gonna be there for him.
Speaker 1: They can build a statue of him outside of the Angels ballpark, and they should and then uh, they'll have day that'll be fun. And then the Angels will never see a World Series.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want to see that Mexico artist, the Mexico Series artists who did the Jan Soto. I'd like to see a show. Hey, the MVP one.
Speaker 1: Do we have one of those things you don't see that I don't I don't knew we don't have that. We do have Spencer Schrider's strikeout number, which was ten. Yesterday. I tempted Fate Welsh and I was rewarded nicely. Crushed the strikeout props yesterday got him get Castillo and they were big number of big number. Nine and a half went over, just got I by this skin.
Speaker 2: That's not your that's not your type of bet either. So I was I was happy for you when I saw it, because.
Speaker 1: You like what I always say, it's always the automatic. I see eight and a half, I go the under and seventy five percent of the time it's spot on. But it was more than matchup against the Twinkies and the Twinkies did let me down. Congratulations Twinkies. Ten strikeouts first, Bencer Strideau. He is at the very top of that list as Welsh had one to forty six right now with the strikeouts. But Showy Altani, I mean right now, I'd vote for him for cy Young, I'd vote for him for MVP. We talked so much about show Hey winning that Cy Young. I think that is starting. If you want to make money on Atani, that's the place to do it now.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I'm trying to remember who was the leader of the pack. It wasn't Otani's like fourth in the al Cy Young God, who was it was?
Speaker 1: I will look over Betting Pros right now.
Speaker 2: I think it was Gosman.
Speaker 1: It's probably Gossman. I know Cole is still in that conversation with two.
Speaker 2: Gossman was one, and then I think Otani was four, and then I'm missing somebody in that group. Maybe Joe Ryan, maybe.
Speaker 1: Joe on bettingpros dot com right now, or you could just download the Betting Pros app. You could also join our little Betting Pros leading off group. There it is right now. Franbervaldez at plus ten hundred, Jane McClanahan plus three sixty is the best number you can get, Garrett Cole plus five to fifty, Kevin Gossman plus six hundred, and then there's Showyotani's still at twelve to one. Folks, the O Tani narrative continues to get stronger and stronger. We'll see what today's start brings us. I want to talk about the Futures Game because those rosters were announced. I look them over. I know lots of exciting things. You got the Jackson Holidays, You've got the Marcelo Mayers. So who are you excited about seeing in this Future's game coming up and not too long?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Jackson Holiday is like a no doubter, That's an absolute no doubt across the board. Let me take a look here. Actually just wrote this down. Junior Camanaro probably one of the most fun That's a guy that has moved right into near the top ten of overall process.
Speaker 1: By the way, if that doesn't sound like an old gangster name for like nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Judia Cavnaro, get that j Junior Camaro.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's like, that's like nineteen thirties forties gangster. I'm talking like you know, this guy was a compo in the uh the Gambido crime family. Hey, go talk to Junior Camerro. Go talk to him and go take Louis with you and see if you can use guys can figure out some stuff. I mean, what's his last.
Speaker 2: Name again, Junior Camonaro, Junior Caminaro.
Speaker 1: Hey, Junior, what you do? Hey? Don't you go see that guy about that? I guess a parking tickets? So wanna go talk to that that judge. Make sure they go away.
Speaker 2: Take care of this Junior Camaner, who could take care of this?
Speaker 1: If anybody can, go, take Frankie and Louis dumps with you, and Louis.
Speaker 2: Dumps Jesus on So on the al side, Junior Cameronaro and Jackson Holiday might both be out there. They'll probably switch between them. Actually, their their shortstop infield is Camonaro, Holiday and Marcella Mayor, which is bonkers. Maybe the most exciting guy to watch is Spencer Jones with the Yankees six foot six, two thirty two thirty five. That's a dude that's gonna get They're gonna just talk about judge judge. Judge comps he might be one of those guys that just lights it up in that game. Over on the n L side way better pitching, there's a guy Jacob Mizerowski who puts up like three thousand rpm spin numbers. I think he might he might pop a little bit when everybody sees him Dalton rushing a catcher, they're gonna want to pay attention to. I personally love Ryan Bliss of the Diamondbacks, but Jordon Jordan Lawler is going to be there, Noelvie. And then as fun as this outfield is, they've got Jackson Curio on the top prospects in baseball, Pete Crow Armstrong, but James Wood Justin Crawford is gonna be there. And that's Carl Crawford's kid, and he's got like almost thirty stolen bases this year, and he has moved into he moved in like a month and a half ago to my inside my top one hundred as far as fantasy goes, because they're just how he's hit and how he's stealing bases. So it's not a great, great pitching class of aspects that are out on this one.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, so many of these guys are already called called up. I mean all the Cleveland guys are already up. Dodger guys are up. I almost was looking at when I saw the futures grouping. It's funny because, I mean, my prospect knowledge goes to a certain depth. It's mostly the guys who were major league ready and then whatever that last draft class was in between. Sometimes I get a little shaky because there's only so much room in my brain. But the big thing that I my big takeaway from these rosters with geez look at so it's basically, I mean, so many of the guys that we would have anticipated a game like this, I mean half the Cincinnati Reds roster at this point. You know, you look around baseball and he's like, all these guys would have normally been in that game, and now they're all playing major League baseball.
Speaker 2: So it's great dred percent. You know, I hadn't even like thought about that, Like when I was looking, I'm like, yeah, this is pretty mediocre just from.
Speaker 1: This body, because they're all up.
Speaker 2: Yahkyle Harrison is probably the biggest name of any of them. With the Giants and.
Speaker 1: Holiday too, I mean Jackson Holiday people were excited about him.
Speaker 2: No, no, I mean a pitching of pitching, oh, pitching wise. Yeah, there's not a bunch of big names. A tink Hints with the Cardinals would be exciting. There's great hitters in here. I mean Jonathan class with the Mariners. That guy has got like fifty combined homers and stolen bases. He's a little bit more of a cannonball shorter guy. I mean, it's gonna look hilarious too in that outfield when it's six foot six Spencer Jones and five foot nine class A and then Drew Gilbert.
Speaker 1: Who never heard that question cannon ball. I feel like that it's.
Speaker 2: Like a short stuff that's like, yeah, yeah, exactly, You're you're one hundred percent of cannonball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lift it right over my head. That's fine, Probably good.
Speaker 2: I actually surprised, Like Joe's like a cannonball for sure.
Speaker 1: By the way, Tim Sawyer says, Joe was the inspiration for the show Boardwalk Empire. Fun fact, actually, when I was still acting, I was actually had an up for a role in that and went to audition for Boardwalk and.
Speaker 2: We didn't get it. I watched I loved that show and then I completely dipped out at.
Speaker 1: The in for you never watched it. It never finish.
Speaker 2: That was a great show. I just didn't finish the show. I don't even remember you know where I was in the show. I should probably go back and watch it. I would watch it if you were in it, though, that would make me really peak.
Speaker 1: Pete Crol Armstrong this is from Sabo's Goggles is a fun one too. Pete Crow Armstrong is totally a bootlegger named Generator.
Speaker 2: Pek row Armstrong. I'm gonna forget this. I believe his mom was one of the writers on Uh oh god, uh what's the Little Kid Baseball movie? I just said lot, but the Sandlot, the Sandlot? Yeah, yeah, yeah, really, yeah yeah. His his parents are both like one's an actor and one's a writer. Maybe his dad's the writer and his mom was an actress. And you're gonna get I'm telling you that. The cool thing about watching the Futures Game, You're gonna get all the stories. You're gonna get the Carl Crawford's father of Justin, You're gonna get the Pete Crow Armstrong narrative.
Speaker 1: They're all the baby for you. Great terrific exactly. NEPO Baby Central. Speaking of Nepo babies, let's do the rookie lookie, right, uh. Jordan Westberg made his debut yesterday second base for the Worlds. A nice double play turn there, had a a walk, got of RBIs. It was a full day for him, very well received to the crowd, was very excited. Did you get to see any of the uh, the debut of another young prospect here in Westbrook?
Speaker 2: We we did. I mean, Jordan Westburg was my I'm going to pick him up. I'm finding a way to make it happen. And he turned inside on a pitch, was able to bloop it out into left. There's big, strong, there's that muscle power. He just has that look and feel of a number three, number four hitter. So I really hope he gets jamming.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The only thing I didn't pay I realized I did not pay attention to was where he played in the in the field. I need to go look now, because that was the thing everybody was focused on last night. Okay, that's what I told everybody. I thought he plays second, and they guess they keep Gunner at short, but they might experiment with Gunner back to.
Speaker 1: Third, Gunner wasn't. Yes, Mateo was a short last night, so I'm almost positive the highlight.
Speaker 2: Defensively, they really like what Mateo's done. But I've been wondering because, like, long term, they've got another prospect. You should, everyone should pay attention to Connor Norby, who's got some good power, but he's a second baseman and I don't think Mateo is long for this. Yeah, I'm looking here. Westbrook was second. Hey, you're right about that. Arius was third, Matteo was short, and Gunner wasn't even in the game. So it to be interesting when Gunner's in there, how they're going to run that because Norby would be a future second baseman, Gunner's probably their future third, and Westburg would be their shortstop. But they'll mix and match. Don't worry about it. He's gonna play. Showed really really good back to ball skills, and I think he's in a continue hitting all right.
Speaker 1: We I'm trying to figure out if indeed it was the Sandlot that this person wrote, because we're getting mixed bags here, so somebody could go google that Little big League was the Rookie of the Year, which which one was that I'm gonna look, well, let's talk about somebody who got sent down. A J. Smithshova was sent down. You got lit up for five runs, four hits, little a Little big League. I knew that person didn't write the Sandlot. I would have known his.
Speaker 2: Mom, Ashley Crowe played Billy Haywood's mind Jinny in Little Big League. So that's what it is. And then the dad was a writer, and what the hell?
Speaker 1: So you just totally welshis him to that entire peace. No, I get took a little piece of something like it's a movie about kids in baseball, and somebody that wrote it and somebody acted it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was still in the ballpark. I may not have hit a homer, but I mean I got a ground rule double.
Speaker 1: I think a lot in the ballpark. You were at least in the complex. Maybe what do you make of Smith Shaw for getting sent down? By the way, obviously that was a short lived potential call up anyway, But no surprise here for me. How about you? No?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, this is a twenty year old kid that was in high school a couple of years ago, and there's some early struggles. He played well, like early in games and then gets kind of beat up second way through, so that I think this is going to lead to, probably whenever he comes back, maybe a bullpen roll the rest of the year, which probably is maybe. I mean, that's what they originally brought him up to do, and then it kind of fell apart as he got into the rotation. I think he'll be back up. I think he'll be in the bullpen, though I don't know if there's much redraft fantasy value rest of the year.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think there's any a barring injury. I don't think there's any I'm just gonna throw that out there. Sorry, I know, I'm just I'm still the negative fellow lately, although, like I said yesterday's betting, I think I turned the corner. I think I've broken the jinks here. So feeling good, feeling strong about today's Yeah, man, I mean the Spencer Strider investment. On top of the investment, it is good.
Speaker 2: Chat's turning on me? Why have you altered? The only person I have in my corner right now is Cody. Cody's in my corner. Everyone's turning on me.
Speaker 1: Why are people turning on.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what he says. You're the best I know Cody's my best friend. But everybody else, I think they're.
Speaker 1: Just riffing on the concept of you know, his mom was Sheryl Crowe and she married Neil Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Ashley Crow get it right, get it right, everybody I was, I was listen, I still get I'm taking the credit here. I'm taking the credit for the vicinity that I was in, regardless of what you guys want to tell.
Speaker 1: Now we're in the vicinity. We're not even in the barking.
Speaker 2: Where in the general vicinity?
Speaker 1: Okay, injuries. Matthew Boyd was removed from Monday start with an apparent injury there, so keep an eye on Matthew Boyd. Edward Rodriguez on his way back making his first minor league rehab assignment, so he should be traded any day now, folks. Make a start or two and then puff he will vanish in thin air into some other roster. I still say the Astros, that's the place where eduardogaz and.
Speaker 2: Then you and I can go and like pull those clips where it's like we were right back then, like we haven't looked good because he got hurt but we are determined that.
Speaker 1: All this was was a pause. That's all that was. Jazz Chisholm. He's been on a pause. He was activated from the ten day IL We'll see if that goes. Barron Buckson, by the way, was also out again with a back injury. Fill back big still shocking, can't believe it. Rocky's activated CJ crone. So a lot of people coming back and good news too, a lot of good positive injury news today. Brandon Law beginning that rehab assignment on Monday, so that is a good thing for him. To three up and three down from last night. Redebt Mers only crap if you held onto redet Mers. You've had some moments. Ten strikeouts, seven innings, one run ball, very good for him. Spencer Steer kind of the I think the unhralded young player on that Red scene. We all talk about McClain and Ellie and they're all exciting and all this stuff. Then there's Spencer Steer who's just getting the job done. I guess say like that. Dude's been very impressive, very quietly though.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really really glad too that you stopped here and he didn't blow by him, because I've been I've been talking Spencer Steer where we can, and I put put him in the trade video this week because we are at a point where this isn't like the pickup Steer anymore. Ninety six percent owned in CBS leagues. But you know, just a couple of things that I threw out there.
Speaker 1: I picked it up in April in my home league when Anthony Rendon got hurt the first time, and thank god I did, because that was a really good move.
Speaker 2: What's nice is he's had a little bit of a struggle coming into the month in in two forty, but he was one of these guys we were looking at rest of season projections. He has actually better rest of season projection numbers almost across the board. Outside of batting average, we're talking Homer's RBI runs. He's being put in a prime hitting situation with Ellie and McLain hitting in front of him. He's made great contact. He also doesn't strike out. It's been like under twenty percent. I love Spencer Steer. I think he's a great building block piece, and as I kind of label it in the trade video, I've got a couple guys at the front of the video that are get these guys thrown into trade. It's the trade pack. You know you're going someone else. Make sure this guy is also just thrown out by the trade.
Speaker 1: That is mindset. Also a question here from positive Grouch, which might define my personality in the last week or so. Should I drop Miguel Vargas. I say no, they're playing the Rockies this series. I mean, he's stunk, he's I know, but you can't drop a guy who's in Colorado for a couple games like that's just not a good look.
Speaker 2: Drop for Spencer steer Hard.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fine if you could do that, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: In a New York minute deal, I said Tennis minute the other day, by the way, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't know you did not Tennessee minute.
Speaker 2: I said it on I said Tennessee minute, and I was so confident about it, and then Boggin was like, that would be a New York minute. I was like, well, what's tennis minute?
Speaker 1: Not even enter your brain. I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot. I don't know what there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of. Please somebody write that down as another welshism too. I almost made up a welshism yesterday I can't remember who was.
Speaker 2: I have to go think of the train station. That is my brain of like what comes in and leaves out. There's not a lot of security, and there's not there's not any uh you know, active things going on.
Speaker 1: No, that's I can I can attest to that. Louis Castillo seven inning, seven strikeouts, Earn run again went over the six and a half. I don't care if I barely got them all. I got them. That's all that matters. We won yesterday. Let's go three down Josh Young and other bad performance over for four. K's just saying, just saying, watch those Josh Young shares. Just be careful here.
Speaker 2: My true benefits in like an award season.
Speaker 1: For you, for Josh Gunner Henderson does for me. Oh yeah, yeah, because I had early Gunner and early Corby and Carrol, and then I had the combo meal of the two of them. The combo meal is a big number because I thought it's a small bet, but a big number. So I'd like that one to come in. He'll michelsee big enough, big.
Speaker 2: Enough, not wait to share, I mean.
Speaker 1: Thousand or anything like that. But I will say this already on NFL. If you haven't you know, go to betting pros on the utube side of things. I've already gone through some of my favorite bets for the NFL season. Joey's made some big investments and Joey's excited. There's also a couple where you can put together in a crazy parlay of like just three major awards of the things I like, for like ten bucks, and you get a return of like thirteen thousand with the things that I like. Yeah, I know I had to do a double take on that bad point too, but it's out there. It's for you. Go take a look at it. Josh young o for four four case trout was bad oh for three three case and of course Andrew Heaney five hundred and thirty six earned run so no point no for him. Not a good day. But we turned the page from yesterday to today with a little Prize Picks. So sign up today, go download the Prize Picks app or go to prize picks dot com. You get one hundred percent to pause a match up to one hundred dollars. Yesterday they all came in. Use that promo code leading off, that's what you want to do. Welsh has been red hot with the prize picks. I was prize picking hard yesterday. Welsh pick some prizes for our friends.
Speaker 2: All right, Tim is very right, by the way, Tim, and the chat was like the one hundred degree weather and easiest fried my brain. It is one hundred percent. And by the way, I.
Speaker 1: Talked to de bro this morning in Texas and it's like one hundred and seventy four degrees there, it's back.
Speaker 2: Well it's one hundred and thirteen here, it's not one hundred. It's like one hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you guys sign up for that crap.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I know, it's the dry dry heat.
Speaker 1: It's hot. It's hot as not ridiculously hot.
Speaker 2: No, it's just one hundred percent. And I'm going out today later to a Complex League game at night, so hopefully i'll be here tomorrow this it.
Speaker 1: Will only be what one hundred and two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, no, it'll be yeah exactly, it'll be like one hundred and four at night, just a pool. Yeah, actually, I got a bull. I should just go lay in there. It's a little too warm. It's like crazy bath weather.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So for my prize picks today, what we're putting together, I've got Clayton Kershaw fantasy score. I'm going thirty three and a half over. Then I'm gonna take a couple hitters. I'm going back to the well on Corey Seger. He did nothing for me yesterday. He was up, was it bottom of the ninth, two outs, bases loaded, and he popped out. That's not happening today. We're getting the fantasy score seven and a half for Corey and I'm going with Jose Ramirez fantasy score eight and a half. So it's just all fantasy scores over Kershaw, Seeger, Jose Ramirez, do your best.
Speaker 1: Put them together a pictures today again. You know, we talked about this when you're going ice cold the betting market, get back to basics, the things you can control a little bit. Picture strikeouts, to me, those are always the props that you can control way more than anything on the hitting side. So I'm gonna go back so.
Speaker 2: Hard with I don't let last year. I mean, I found so many different ways to bet. This year I think I've been I don't want to. You know, tout ambling is very tough, but like my first five, first three, betting has been phenomenal.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 2: I have dominated that if anyone has followed those. But man, I have fallen apart on strikeouts. I'm trying to avoid this.
Speaker 1: You have done great the strikeout kings, but this is the basics of again the things you can control a little easier. Joe Ryan five and a half. It's a small number. I know it's against the Braves. I get that. I think he can get to six. Clayton Kershaw, it's six. I don't care if it's in Colorado. He is completely overmatching the Colorado Rockies tonight. TODs Bradley five and a half. This is a small number for todsh Bradley, who's also had some big totals. It's just a matter of can he get enough at bats before can he get to six before the pitch count gets.
Speaker 2: Don't strike out as much as you think.
Speaker 1: Don't, but I know they don't. But Bradley's been very good in that regard lately, and I think it's something to take notice of. By the way, Zach Gallon has a one ERA and eight home starts this year. I think it's eight now. He's got a five ERA in his road stars this year. To me, that is not cy Young caliber.
Speaker 2: Like you.
Speaker 1: You can't be that guy on the road, and I think that matters. So he's got to figure that out. He's at home today, so you could invest my favorite things today again, stick with the same guys. Five and a half strikeouts for betting over on Betting Pros for Joe Ryan, six and a half is number for Kershaw. It's a little higher there, but I'm still gonna go over there. I think you can get to eight easily today. Oh you know what Kershaw could I say? Could be a ladder bed guy today. I'm telling you I think there could be a big one in there against Colorado. They are really rightful, I do. I'm starting to think about draft hard Port. Yeah, but you know that numbers at six and a half. It's six and a half.
Speaker 2: I saw it's seven and a half earlier and that didn't and that didn't get.
Speaker 1: This is why you go to betting Pros because you get all the pieces there. So six and a half again, you can bet the seven and a half, eight and a half, nine, You can go right up to that double digit level. I think with Kershaw tonight, Oh Tani, you might be able to do with him too, because his number is just seven and a half against the White Sox. And this is another one where Otani I think it's gonna dominate today. He could get to double digits. Whenever you see a guy at six or seven and you think there's double digit potential to me, that's when you go, all right, let's do the investment. Let's go and then Bradley. Of course again, Welsh, what do you have on the betting market side today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like those. It's funny you mentioned that because I didn't with Kershaw, but I very much considered Otawny as like a ladder Not that I was gonna jump into ladder bed today, but a taking the over. I was jumping into that for sure.
Speaker 1: What Walkee says, I'm a fan of Kershaw right now, but that could change in an Idaho minute.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have said anything about the Tennessee man.
Speaker 1: Oh, everybody loves a good This is a good one too, Razors on one, that's good. Whitlock at four and a half k is the over today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's another low number.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So here's where I am at today. I have got two first three team totals. I know those have been wacky, but I've enjoyed those. I'm gonna jinxit here, but I've hit all of these so far. I am going with Arizona and Tampa Bay through the first three innings team total runs two and a half under. I'm gonna take the under. I'm also going to take you talk but Garrett Whitlock the Marlins and Boston first three team total two and a half under. That one I think is that one is paying you. That one is paying you plus money. It's negative money on the Arizona Tampa Bay. I like both of those. Sandy going and getting going through the first three Whitlock I like a decent amount as well. So I'm taking essentially under three runs two and a half on both the Tampa and that Boston game. And then I am getting into the k market. So you know, God willing here. Everybody else get Gallen and Gavin Williams. So it's my ggs, Gavin and Gallen strikeouts over. I believe Gavin Williams is four and a half gallon.
Speaker 1: Gavin's a number.
Speaker 2: I like that gap half, So I'm taking both of those. I'm combining them.
Speaker 1: And Gavin's against the Royals, which is the team that strikes out. Yeah, almost more than anybody.
Speaker 2: Love the I love the Gavin Williams one, but I think it's solo juiced. And then I'm taking Gallen who's six and a half, and I'm pairing those and you're getting two to one for putting those together.
Speaker 1: So I would go up to Gavin Williams where you get a positive number. Use the little slider there most sites, so you know you can get like the the alternate pitching k props push it to five and a half. Eve can get the positive juice on there.
Speaker 2: That's and also you know with Jose, if you take Gavin, you might want to pay if you will, if you want to get into the pairing market, the smart thing is to not do that. But if you want to do that, pair it with Otani or Kershaw that might be especially the Kershaw one, that might be the number to go with.
Speaker 1: Kershaw Investment tonight, Otani investment tonight. Feeling feeling good about that? Also, feel good about So Rare a little tease there. Now, gonna go right back into it. So Rare, there's show Heltani again. Go play. It's fun, it's digital cards, it's fantasy baseball. You have your players. It's like a little dynasty league made up a little baseball cards. It's adorable, it's fun. Go try it. Razor is crushing it right now. I saw some of his stats on there fantasybros dot Com slash Leading off League again. You can sign up for free for so rare Fantasypros dot Com Slash collect Go to that link. Check it out. It is super fun. Wells from the DFS side today, you got a lot of our Zach Gallon at home is ten k. That's a good one if you want to be different, low roster percentage, same price. Abbot is ten point two for the Reds, Joe Ryan ten point three and a negative potential. Look against the Braves. I think he'll be low rostered, so Gallon and cash makes sense. But if you're looking for tournaments tonight, Abbot Ryan, of course, if you can go for another three hundred dollars and get Clayton Kershaw, which is what I want to do, or another couple hundred dollars and get Showyotani, I would fade away from fran Verdaladez. He's at eleven to two. That's a high number. But then if you want to slide the scale all the way down. Gavin Williams at eight point two, get all the hitting. See you can get the six k's and the win from him. I think it can. So I know you're gonna get it from Otani and Kershaw if they have outstanding games, then those are the teams that are going to really cash. But if you go to Gavin Williams to get that, and you get a big offensive load up from either Cincinnati, Cleveland, the Dodgers, you want to go in like Mooki and Freeman. You want to do that in Colorado. You gotta get Gavin Williams to do that today. Some cheap guys Bo Naylor are two point two again, Miguel vard Is two point six. I know it's crazy, but it's in Colorado. We could try Ty France at two point nine two. I'm going with Jose Ramirez for my home run call today. And speaking of home run calls, somebody's on the board. Look at that at twenty two. So proud, We're so proud of the Welsh razor even more proud at twenty nine. Tater at twenty eight. Look at all of you, so look at that, So proud of everybody, Wesh, what's your home run call today?
Speaker 2: It's my number two. Twenty two is maneuver by the way, I'm want to point something out. Okay, Tennessee minute sounds very esthetically pleasing. It sounds better than New York its. Yeah, well, okay, it might be a bourbon type.
Speaker 1: I think a Tennessee minute takes a long time. I think it takes like an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: A Tennessee minute sounds, but what's the context?
Speaker 1: Unit, No, it doesn't. It doesn't work at all.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: It takes a Tennessee minute for us to understand what's coming out of your mouth. Sometimes that's that that is.
Speaker 2: Part of the problem. I mean it's used in the same context as a New York minute. It just sounds a little bit better. It's esthetically pleasing. So just understand my logic here, which is very not understandable. I'm going with Schwarberfest today. We are going to the wah Wah and we're going with Kyle Schwarb up against Jamison taiankas Tai on Stanks, a little small ballpark in Chicago. Kyle Schwarber, I think you might hit two today. Just for you Joey get a hit two and I'm gonna stay on that board because I love being on that board.
Speaker 1: Who gied a coke for Schwarberfest. Let's go go Phillies. They're feeling good. They're beating the pants off the Mets right now, last couple of days, that's for sure. But also don't forget if you want to make home run calls. July is a new month. If you haven't tried it, you're gonna win a prize for the month of July. Fantasybros dot Com slash chat. Also, our discord has all the football stuff going on in it. We're pulling people too. If you go premium on Fantasy Pros again, that's a fun thing to do. Fantasypros dot Com slash Premium, or you drop a comment below, subscribe to our YouTube channel. You will have the opportunity to win a one year free premium upgrade. But we're taking people for our mock draft shows are live mocks from the discord, so join that if you haven't, Yes, Welsh, go ahead tomorrow.
Speaker 2: These episode seven hundred love leading off. Just want to point everybody in here. I haven't been on half of the episodes. I was here most of last year. I've been here all this year.
Speaker 1: It would be nice on episode seven hundred if we got to fourteen thousand.
Speaker 2: YouTube see and we are close. Last night, Look, we were like forty something away.
Speaker 1: So just pointing out on if you haven't, let's.
Speaker 2: Go episode seven hundred tomorrow and we are. We're a Tennessee minute away from getting to fourteen thousand. Make it happen, Make it happen. We can do our mars See. I'm growing. It'll only take me another month to get to what Joe will do in like five days the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Well, a fun show today. We'll be back again tomorrow, do it all again. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids to see you made