Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of post birtha Boar trend. My name is Jack, and I'm thrilled to be joined by wonderful guest co host. How's it going, I'm up here, you're down there? Nine to eleven? That makes sense to you tomorrow or if you've seen.
Speaker 2: The yesterday, Yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Seen the You pissed off god? Now see what he's got nine eleven. You just search the internet. Just search the internet. Okay, people, don't make us do all the work for you. My name is Jack. That is Poulivia. I've already said that, but I'm gonna say it again because you may be a goldfit. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Tell him who we are, Jack, that's right. I love what your name is.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 2: I can just do a Biden impression.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you Jack, Biden's like been kind of charming, you know now that we don't need to worry about whether he could possibly have a brain capable of being president. He of course we talked about on yesterday's trending. I think that he said, ah, yeah, man, like the debates tonight tomorrow, I'm going to do nine to eleven, and then he had an interaction with a Trump supporter. That was like just two old guys having a good old fashioned, grizzled old guy off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anyways, and he put on a Trump hat and people are like, hey, ad met it, he's Trump. I don't know what they thought he was admitting to.
Speaker 2: But why did he put on a Trump hat?
Speaker 1: The guy had a Trump hat, and they were they were just like flirting with each other in the way that old men who don't realize they're flirting with each other can sometimes do.
Speaker 2: This is like, ugh, that's like, I'm sorry, that is not that is not driving to me. I'm like, that is like old white men co signing whatever in the moment for comfortability. But I will say I did see a tweet about how he's become like funnier and like more loose or whatever. Yeah, and they were like, this is what happens when you know you're quitting. You just have a good time. Just you're just in your senior year senioritis.
Speaker 1: Lame duck, more like really cool duck. Anyways, and that was a funny thing that I said. Anyways, all right, so Donald Trump has said he will not debate Kamala Harris again. Oh that's right. We are undecided on this podcast to the degree that we don't even know who the candidates are. Who is that?
Speaker 2: What's a Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: What's that? What's a Donald What's a Donald Trump? He he said he's not going to debate Kamala Harris again.
Speaker 2: He didn't the first time. Really honestly just got owned.
Speaker 1: It's wild because he only has one like explanation for why he's not going to debater her again. And his argument is and this is clearly testing well with his inner circle. I can't imagine it's testing well with anybody else. But only the loser in a boxing match asks for a rematch. But first of all, there was like a planned next debate. Second of all, everybody, literally everybody thinks you lost the first debate except for you, like RFK Junior, who is like a guy interviewing for a job with you and actively supporting you and like campaigning on your behalf in Swing States. Is is like, well, yeah, he clearly lost and did not do a good job in that debate.
Speaker 2: But RFK Junior actually goes by them pronoun It's not because they're non binary, but because of the warmon they're yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, and I do apologize. It is a plural that so anyways, I don't know. It doesn't seem like a great line of argument for uh for my money, But again, I am an undecided voter, So what do I know? Literally nothing. I know nothing because it helps me.
Speaker 2: Stay under with Jack Snow.
Speaker 1: I'm Jack Snow Baby.
Speaker 2: I think it's fun that Trump is like, if I don't want to do this, it's because they're a loser. I also have that attitude, and I will be henceforth going forward and doing whatever I want and just calling you a loser if I don't want to do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's such a change for him, like him and just owning his space and just saying, you know, I'm going to do whatever I want. Finally, let Trump be Trump. You know, for the first time.
Speaker 2: There was a tweet that said he would be like during the debate, they were like he would be the messiest real housewife, and I was like, oh my god, he would be so good as a house like he literally just put him on, put him in this encapsulated area and just make him be messy. Like he would have been such a beloved figure if he If he didn't do like racism and sexism and assault and all of that stuff. But then also was just a real housewife. You know, like, if that's the version of Trump we got, it could be somebody that we really loved. He wasn't in charge of anything.
Speaker 1: He right, No, he's just such a caddy bitch, like he is much shit. That is what his energy is. So some people are noticing that. Laura Lumer. So there was this profile of Laura Lumer I think in The New Yorker. It was like kind of a long read. It was one of those longreads that has exactly zero information, but it was kind of fascinating to follow. Laura Lumer noted racist, conspiracy theorist, and Maga I read, and as.
Speaker 2: A tweet I read said also Jigsaw impressionist.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, has has had a lot of work that is taking me into a very uncanny Yeah, an uncanny place. But she, like in this profile, she's like just constantly like trying to get on Trump's calendar. Just fully devoted and like focused on finding ways to get near Trump, Like that's her focus twenty four hours a day. And she's like promising this reporter. She's like, yeah, you're gonna get to see me. I'm gonna like hang out with him, and then towards the end she's like, Okay, so maybe it didn't happen this time, but we're really close and he just like doesn't like you, so fuck off. Anyways, she has entered the entourage. She was on his plane that landed in Philly for the debate, and it has been traveling with him recently. People are analyzing their body language went together, like he put his arm around her lower back, and so she recently said something wildly racist where she said she I guess tweeted that if Kamala Harris wins the presidential election, quote, the White House will smell like curry and White House speeches will be facilitated via a call center.
Speaker 2: And is delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's going to smell great.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that the WiFi is going to be high speed?
Speaker 1: Because this time, you know, to the point that, like, so there is now a stupid feud between her and I mean, there's been a feud between her and Marjorie Taylor Green where Marjorie Taylor Green in the most recent back and forth like told her to take that down and was like, that's racist. That's not helping. And Laura Lumer is like, you're not racist enough. Essentially, so big news in the world of mega brainworms.
Speaker 2: At alex Or Alex Cole at ac news CIDs posted girls girls, Girls, don't argue you're both racists.
Speaker 1: Also, just a quote, like we've been covering the debate for a while, I do just love this quote that I had forgotten about. Kamala Harris pointed out that the military leaders who worked with him were none too impressed. I think she used the word disgrace. And Trump's counter was Victor Orbon one of the most respective men. They called him a strong man. He's a tough person, smart, Prime Minister of Hungary. They said, why is the whole world blowing up? He said, because you need Trump back as president. So he takes strong man as a comp like he just can't process that as anything other than a compliment.
Speaker 2: This is like when he thought asylum meant insane as yeah, like the visas or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it is true that I am am a strong man and will be strong man. Look at my muscles, arms like as Miles Gray says, arms like Christmas hams.
Speaker 2: Anyways, isn't Victor orbon like fucking horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, true, like just a not enjoyed on the international level by any people who are paying any sort of attention. But it's just this the Lumer thing. It's anybody who is willing to compliment him can make him do whatever the fuck they want. It is wild that he has any chance of having access to power, let alone a coin flip chance of having access to the nuclear codes. Again, because he is the most easily manipulatable human that I I've ever seen in the public eye.
Speaker 2: I wanted a felon as president, but not like this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I wanted a bad boy.
Speaker 2: Well, I also wanted someone who would advocate for like human rights from that perspective. Yeah, but not like this. This is what I wanted, Not.
Speaker 1: Like this, Not like this, America. Let's take a quick break. We'll come back, and we're back. Jd Vance continuing to kill it. He went on CNBC, and people are starting to point out that immigration is good for economy, like at least on CNBC the Economy channel. They're like, so some point out that immigration is the greatest thing for America's economy and has been for literal centuries and JDVA and said, if that was true, America would be the most prosperous country in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh no, honey, baby, sweetie, you are not doing okay, sweetie, you are not doing amazing honey.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, he's not not killing it. Also, I was gonna say, also another update from Trump's entourage, but this is actually somebody who is outside of his entourage, and that is Milania Trump didn't show up to the debate, doesn't say. You know, Laura Lumer is like her body double. You know, she's just like standing in for her at this point. But that's because, okay, people need to chill out. Because she is promoting a book that comes out in just a week and a half. It's already been making headlines.
Speaker 2: It's called Becoming by Michelle Obama.
Speaker 1: But it has a picture of Milania Trump on it. The cover art was unveiled and it was plagiarized. The cover of the book is just the cover of the Chanel book Catwalk Chanel Catwalk, but with Malania written in the exact same font in the exact same way on black. Yes, so amazing work by them. And then she's been dropping weird promo videos with excerpts from the book. One raised eyebrows for complaining that her quality of life has been affected by Biden because of the rising cost of food and gasoline. I'm sure she's really feeling it at the pump. She's definitely pumping her own gas and just feeling the stress we all feel as the cost goes up and up and up as you're filling your tank.
Speaker 2: Wait, her instagram is so weird. It is such a strange, like product pushing, but also like an Ond's Instagram, and also like racist Instagram, which I guess could be some people's aunties.
Speaker 1: Yes. She also released an excerpt that implies that the attempted assassination on Donald Trump was part of a democratic conspiracy and they.
Speaker 2: Didn't do it like she asked them to, and therefore they fucked They didn't complete the fucking job.
Speaker 1: She says, why didn't law enforcement officials arrest the shooter before the speech? There is definitely more to this story and we need to uncover the truth, which is also so the fact that she's saying it is. I don't know. I guess I hadn't realized this, but in twenty eleven, like before everything went to hell, she came on the view and was like doing birth rhythm. Shit. She was like, I just think people want to see Obama's birth certificate, and Joy Behar was like, it's out, Like this is sorry, this is twenty eleven. It's out because your husband said all that wild bullshit. It's been released and we've all seen it. And she was like, still, I just think he needs to release it. So anyways, she is not a stranger to her husband's bullshit conspiracy theories. It is a little troubling that he seems to be pushing this more and more with the idea that that was an act of war essentially against him. Feels headed in a bad direction. I don't know. Listen, we're at eleven.
Speaker 2: If Democrats we're going to shoot the president, we would have missed harder. Okay, we would have even gotten the ear. We don't know how to use guns, and we're scared.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyways, we can't wait to get this coffee table book and read every word. I can't imagine and it's not wonderful.
Speaker 2: It's all just enough to ease.
Speaker 1: And then in the segment that we always do around this time, we have bon Jovi News Fun Jovi report. So bon Jovi once again making headlines for helping to talk. Yeah, the very one and only John j O n b O n Jove helped talk a distressed woman off the edge of a bridge in Nashville. Apparently he was just walking by making a music video at the time. He's never not, by the way, making a music video. He's just walking through a perpetual music video. He engaged her in conversation, helped her to safety, then gave her a long hug and yeah he can in.
Speaker 2: The middle of the bridge. He was like, whoa halfway there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, be careful, this bridge is slippery. Well wet the name of the album with Living on a Prayer on it. But there. Yeah, there's like CCTV footage of the encounter.
Speaker 2: I love the CCTV footage because his hair, Like you look at the person that's standing there and you look at him and you're like, that is one hundred percent bon Jovi because of his hair, Like that is that couldn't be anybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's no longer he no longer has the short hair, right.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's the spikiness of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh so jbj out here I'm going to give benefit of the doubt and say that it was not just like a piece of buzz marketing by them to just be like, hey, could you stand here for just one second?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: I think it's also sad because there are she's standing outside. It's really sad. She's standing like on the outside of the bridge, like clearly going to jump, and like people just walk past her until bon Jovi like walks over. Yeah, it's like really sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah bon Jovi. He kind of has got that energy about him. I feel like that, like he might be one of those celebrities who's just lived a charmed enough existence that he just kind of floats through life and probably probably does cool things for people every once in a while. So shouts out to John bon Jovi. Finally, USA Today has released it's eagerly anticipated Halloween costume idea trends Now that I've never looked at this before. The list is pretty uninspired, but we do like to look at Halloween costume trends. They got a lot of Beetles juice. They got a lot of Ghostbusters, which I can't did that movie hit hard enough?
Speaker 2: That was a movie this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ghostbusters? The Ice One.
Speaker 2: I missed it. I missed all of it.
Speaker 1: Wicked Witches. I could see that epul and Wolverine probably gonna be everywhere. The Descendants. I'm sorry, Clooney movie.
Speaker 2: Did you miss? Did you miss Raygun? Because you're gonna be Raygun for Halloween? Is that why you skipped over there? Now?
Speaker 1: Raygun's at the bottom of the list. Uh, And I think is the one good one.
Speaker 2: I think you have to be Raygun and then your wife can be her husband, and then your kids can be like the break dancing the iconic or the husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually pretty good. Yeah, just me humiliating myself for my wife and kids, which is kind of kind of a I thought.
Speaker 2: She was your icon I'm sorry, Ragun.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you're gonna do this year? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to do on like a couples thing which I keep, and I don't know what it's gonna be. So if you have any ideas, message me, but no pictures because I won't open that.
Speaker 1: And message me all the pictures that.
Speaker 2: You can't say because you're not gonna send Jack's hungry for the picture.
Speaker 1: No, no god I will say is open your pictures? Yeah, but I think we might actually just it's totally dependent on like what movie my kids are into at the moment, and at this moment, we are into the highly topical and of the moment Men in Black.
Speaker 2: I did watch that again recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 2: It is what's his face? Who played the villain? Oh my god? Why am I saying? What's his face? Vincentnofrio. He's one of my favorite actors. I love him so much, and he was such a good villain.
Speaker 1: He's so good in that movie, like one of the all time. I remember at the time just being like, that's fun, but like the more you watch it, the more it's just like holy shit.
Speaker 2: You're like he's playing a bag of cockroaches, Like how the fuck he's playing his skin suit over and he was like, yeah, I'll do that's crazy, Yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Do it, and I'll absolutely nail it. Sugar Water. Sugar Water just better. Then he like pulls his face back so good.
Speaker 2: I've loved him in everything. He's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's really good. Like I will watch is he CSI or Law and Order? He's like Law and Order and I for You's for You? And I watched so much of it just because of him.
Speaker 2: And he was in He was in a movie with Julia Roberts, the Pizza movie What is It?
Speaker 1: Mystic Pizza?
Speaker 2: Mystic Pizza? He was in he was was he k not king? Who he was in? Like Hot the Hawkeye series. He played a villain there he was. So he's just been in so many things and he kills it in like everything.
Speaker 1: Oh man, he's sixty five years old. That's wild. I didn't realize he was the same like that of that era. Yeah, sure of him. On his Wikipedia page, I'm like, who who is this elderly man?
Speaker 2: Jeez? And I still have a crush on him.
Speaker 1: He's a fine actor, a fine actor, fine whose name is never spelled the way I think it is a shout out to a fellow person who has an apostrophe in their last name and it probably annoys them all the time.
Speaker 2: Did you think it was Vincent Donafrio?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought it was da Space Capital Noafrio, but like a Forrio, ma amazing, pallaviganal and thank you so much for joining, Oh God, thank you. Miles is not feeling well. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 2: You can find me poisoning miles of food. I am at Polavi Caanalan p A L l A v I g U n A l A n Everywhere Official recognition comedy. We have our show on September twentieth at the Comedy Store. Please come through and please don't buy dogs from breeders. We have a very bad breeding situation in LA and in the Midwest. There was just a news article saying that people were breeding in the Midwest and then sending them to supposed local ethical breeders. Don't do that. I've worked, I volunteer to rescue. We have puppies all the time. We have all different breeds. Please, you know, adopt, don't shop. Thank you.
Speaker 1: There you go. Great advice from a great co host that is going to do it for us on this Thursday afternoon. We are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow. Bye bye,