Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: And welcome back to another episode of No Salers Podcast with your host. Now, fuck that with your load glasses, Malone.
Speaker 3: They brothers, you should do one hundred. They say, no, I'm gonna do fifty. But I'm still one hundred percent of provider.
Speaker 1: How is that possible?
Speaker 3: A man is one hundred percent provider when he's unable to provide one hundred percent. The woman picks up the slack. Correct, Now the woman is not just picking up his slack but doing hers. So she's picking up the slack of a man that's fifty percent right providing, a woman fifty percent nurturing. So she's fifty percent provider fifty percent nurturer who picks up the slack of the woman. The child, Now the child is fifty percent of child and fifty percent of nurturer. Now the child is nurturing the siblings man fifty percent, one hundred percent child one hundred percent. So a man that's going fifty percent with this woman is like a man's not even there. Because if that man left, the woman will still be fifty percent provider, fifty percent nurture. The child will still be fifty percent child, fifty percent nurture. The man is the only one comfortable in that equation, and that's why he says, no, YadA, don't tell him the truth because.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable thoughts Peter thoughts, thoughts my man instant.
Speaker 4: Though Tragically, our our show is confined to a one hour time period, so I won't be able to give my thoughts. It's there's some principles in that that are true. I agree with the basic concept. I think maybe it's just the way it's being pieced together is a mess. So, I mean, the reality is there aren't a lot of fathers that are there that don't do any parenting. You know, that's ridiculous. If the father left and took his earnings with him and the court didn't take some of them back, it's not the same scenario for that woman. I think everybody agrees with that. I don't know. To me personally, I there's so many weird dynamics with dual income households.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 4: It's almost on a case by case basis.
Speaker 1: Okay, first off, what are you drinking?
Speaker 4: Well? Since I couldn't get anything to drink at the drink Champs today, I was the I didn't make the playoffs and drink champs today unfortunately. So I'm just having a rum, and.
Speaker 1: Why you didn't gett nothing to drink? They didn't give you nothing to drink.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to put it on those guys, but I didn't. I wasn't. I wasn't offer anything to drink, and it's not my place. So I wasn't gonna go I'm walking around my hand out.
Speaker 1: Make sure I'm there. They give you all the good shit.
Speaker 4: Well that would be very thoughtful. But yeah, after my last episode, I said, how came women live with their handout? I wasn't gonna walk around my handout? Just a week later, okay, So.
Speaker 2: One part of the math was when he said, so the man is a fifty percent provider and then the woman's a fifty percent provider and a fifty percent nurture, and then the child ends up taking a hike or taking a hit because they have to become fifty percent nurturer and fifty percent child. He said, if the man left, nothing would change because the woman would be fifty percent nurturer, fifty percent provider, and the child was still fifty percent child, fifty percent nurturer. Well, where the fuck is the other fifty percent coming from So unless he advises sisters to get on government uh, government assistance, you'd be short fifty percent.
Speaker 4: But YEA very true.
Speaker 2: I guess I get the point of what he's I get the point of what he's saying. I don't know if you put in one hundred percent that means a woman is going to be one hundred percent nurturer.
Speaker 4: I'll take three women in my family, all right, my mom, my aunt, and my slet grandma. Now, Mom, did.
Speaker 1: You just call your grandmother a slut?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why my other grandma wasn't a slut?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with white people?
Speaker 4: Ask her?
Speaker 1: White men like you? In fucking eminem? Why is your grandmother?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, I don't know why she is. She insists upon it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you can't your grandmother slud.
Speaker 4: Watch me after I tell you why, you'll go. Oh, okay, I guarantee it. I'll hold that for the end.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: Okay, she did not work. She didn't parent either. I don't know what the fuck she did. I mean, I know what if the fuck she did, But none of it was nurturing or providing. Okay, that's a fact.
Speaker 1: This is your This is your granted you talking about.
Speaker 4: This's my slupt grandma, not my good grandma. I got good grandma. She's dead, dead grandma and slept grandma.
Speaker 1: Who's whose mother is this? Pete? Is this?
Speaker 4: We're not gonna be that specific.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, At least you respect only the grandmother that knows she's alive, and she listens to no siblings eventually knows who you're talking about.
Speaker 4: God, I'm pretty sure she doesn't, but that's.
Speaker 1: May surprise you. She may call your motherfucking mass and be like.
Speaker 4: Who you fucking calling and select Peter, go ahead, phase me one bit. And then and then and then my mom and my aunt, who are in laws, not both sisters, they both started their marriages off as just stay at home moms and then just wanted more to do and became full time teachers, and then both retired and then both started working part time after a little walk because they were bored again. So and and and in those cases also, that money is not usually gonna be fifty to fifty either. So there's there's that like in our household, my mom's teaching money that wasn't fifty percent of nothing all right at all? And you know, all all three fathers in these scenarios were all doing things. They were helping coach kids, they were picking kids up here, they were doing nurturing full time, providing full time. They were doing all the yeah, and they were active, actively engaged nurturing and raising and rearing these children. Lord knows, my sluck grandma wasn't rearing well. She wasn't rearing the children.
Speaker 1: Broll. You gotta stop calling your grandmother killing.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you why. I'm going to tell you why.
Speaker 1: Wait to the end.
Speaker 4: Just please, at least this is the en I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: Just wait till the last fifty eight minutes to deal. Just hold that.
Speaker 4: Just oh oh a minute fifty eight okay, all right, just wait a minute. That'll be the closer.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, please please want closer.
Speaker 4: I got closer.
Speaker 2: It's just as a black person, as a black man, it feels so weird to listen to something.
Speaker 1: Insulting about their grandmother. But I get it.
Speaker 4: Wait till I tell you about her mother, my slept great grandma.
Speaker 1: Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 4: She was a scientist and architect. Did you know she was an early pioneer in glory whole technology?
Speaker 1: Fucking man. Ah man, you're gonna make this episode long.
Speaker 4: No, I got a commitment at fifty eight minutes in.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, so let me ask you something. Do you believe? Okay, no, siilings gl glasses.
Speaker 2: Low me and Pete popping game. Yeah, I know how we do it on those seilings about this time, so okay, the initial see it could almost to me like his math, Like when people talk like that, it almost seems like they're catering to kind of the the desire of women right where it's like that. I don't think what was my first sentence in the group chat.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what was it.
Speaker 4: I said, more simp talk trying to tell a female audience what they want to hear, to try to gain quick popularity.
Speaker 2: Okay, so long story short. I don't think there's a man who do would not like to provide one of everything for their family. I don't think there's a man that that's not the goal, right if it's possible, I think every man, every healthy man, right healthy like if you're healthy, right like like if you're mentally healthy, like you have been through any of the bullshit that that makes you develop that poison where you just don't trust women. So you like, you know, the traditional she live here too guys because something bad happened before. Right, So I think every man would like to provide one hundred percent, one hundred and seventeen percent of everything for their family, right. But I think most men right in America are not in positions too, especially people that come from where we come from, right, because it ain't like we fast tracked into any you know, jobs or companies and shit. So I think as a defense mechanism, right, because they have been unable to obtain it. Right, That's where you get kind of the fifty to fifty bros. Whereas like she live here too, because they don't make enough money and they don't want to be in a situation to where it's like they don't have anything.
Speaker 1: Ain't giving up everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, real quick? Did you see the statistical release by well with somebody else? And then Yahoo Finance did their own analysis that was even more egregious of what the requisite annual income is to afford the median house price in America now versus four years ago.
Speaker 1: I think you sent it to me, but remind me anyway.
Speaker 4: Fifty eight thousand to one hundred and six thousand in four years to afford the median home price in America.
Speaker 1: Just the home itself.
Speaker 4: Well, Yahoo factored in increases in prices of power and insurance as well.
Speaker 2: So, but just the price of home, not the bills, not the card notes, not the insurances.
Speaker 4: Homeowners insurance. For the y'all here won it was homos insurance. So just the home and and the note, yeah, the note, the insurance, and and and and I think the power bill.
Speaker 1: But yeah, just that fifty eight to one hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred and six, fifty hundred and.
Speaker 1: Six across America for.
Speaker 4: The median price.
Speaker 2: Foh, you know what I was telling somebody? Damn, I was telling somebody something you explained to me about California. We were talking about California. This is right around the time he was like, Yo, I'm gonna leave. Gee, y'all gotta get the fucking body here, you know what I mean. I gotta be smart, right, And you was telling me, tell me the story about how California was and when your grandparents, your grandfather came right when he came here because it was cheap and it wasn't a lot of opportunities obviously, it wasn't this version of California that we know roughly almost one hundred years later. Now, oh shit, it is supposed in the years and like nineties, like theties, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So obviously it was a great depression, so it wasn't like the best of times, but California was a beacon of growth relative to other areas. And then after that you had the World War two Pacific theater war Machine and the subsequent wave of momentum from that. But yeah, it was a smaller population state. You had a wave of people that moved there where there was a demand for people within the market. Now there's a ton of people and there's a demand for market among the people, so it's inverted. But yeah, they're incomparable. It's it's utterly incomparable. I wouldn't even know how where you would want me to go to describe the differences between, Like.
Speaker 2: You were saying, they came and then would and then they ended up on the beach when the beach was still cheap.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. Over time. Yeah, Like my family had one side was in lind with the other one at Hunting Park and they moved from there to Downey. I think in the fifties and by the early sixties from Downey they moved to One part of the family moved to Palace Verities, and the other one moved to Newport Beach, Okay.
Speaker 2: Is there a state in the United States of America that something like that is happening to right now? It happened where there's a there's a lack of people but a surplus in demand for human beings.
Speaker 4: It's a little more scattered. I would say the closest thing to that would be Texas. Florida was that probably ten years ago. But Florida's had a ton of people and a ton of people with money that you move here. So it's the wages to expenses situation in Florida is tough right now. It's better than California probably, but it's brutal. But Texas has a lot of opportunity and it doesn't have a lot of the issues that would drive up cost immediately. You can get stuff and have a cash surplus there.
Speaker 2: What would you think is the next state to Actually it's hard to predict that, right because California obviously benefited off of World War Two with everything that happened, you know, on the Pacific coast with Japan World War two, right, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it had that, and then it had the entertainment industry all went from I mean that industry from Charlie Chaplin to John Wayne wasn't that long in time, but it was big and scope and scale, sure. And also you had so that's a lot of new technology, new movie technology, new television technology, new radio technology, all the above. And then after that you had the biggest wave of all in northern California was the tech explosion. Ten trillion dollars in market capitalization in like three tiny little counties up there, booie, the entire state financially right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the reason I'm asking is because we having a conversation about one hundred percent men that would like to provide for their families top to bottom, you know. And I don't want to take the route, bro, especially with brothers, you know what I mean. I don't want to take the route of beating it like.
Speaker 1: We didn't beat the We didn't beat brothers up for long enough around this motherfucker right in this country.
Speaker 2: Sure, if a brother wanted to take care of their family, let's say he got married and then he got a kid or two, he said, you need to move to another state. Right, where would you advise that person? What state would they move to? Being that you went to the financial kindas the financial models of this of these this country in different states like that.
Speaker 4: I would say move to Texas because in Texas you don't need to have like the greatest you know, you don't have to have some barrier of entry skill set that's a mile high, like oh, move to out moved to Silicon Valley because there's just money falling out of the sky there. Well, you have to be incredibly specially equipped to be able to get that money there.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not where it's not a blue collar town.
Speaker 4: No, the energy sector in Texas East and West has a lot of opportunity for you to go down there and get paid good money. There's a lot of money in that field, and it is blue collar, and then your expenses are going to be very very very low, so you can shoulder a lot more there.
Speaker 2: What about town How far are town's like Memphis away? Is it even in the like towns like Detroit where you're hearing stuff like I'm hearing stuff about Michigan and Detroit.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing things.
Speaker 2: Right, certain wealthy white man you know, wealthy power structures are taking an interest in Detroit. Like how far a place is like Memphis and Detroit away from because like I look at somewhere like Atlanta, Like I.
Speaker 1: Went to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: We we was in Atlanta a couple months ago, right, and it looked like Compton did to me. Not all of Atlanta. Atlanta has you know, Buckhead, all the nice places, but I'm saying even the ghetto started to it went from looking like third world like when I first went to looking like Compton. So I was able to put it on a growth economic I could see where it was going.
Speaker 4: With sure, and Atlanta has had that. It has a lot of growth.
Speaker 1: So so if you go into Georgia now you're a little behind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you probably are price wise.
Speaker 2: Because they don't have the economy for humans just yet. Like California, the variety.
Speaker 4: They have it it's just largely full. I mean usually the way that stuff works is, yeah, it grows and then people fill it and then demand increases and then prices go up. Prices have already gone up there a lot, so that is more mature. Yeah. The problem with Memphis is there's no economy really there unless you specifically find like the right job of FedEx or at that oil refinery. There's not a lot going on there, so stuff's cheap. But there's not a lot going on there.
Speaker 2: So that's a place where they don't have the economy. So things are but so things are hella affordable because you got to make do what what's available.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have to have much money to buy anything there, but good good luck finding it it being the money.
Speaker 1: What about places like Detroit? Same at this point.
Speaker 2: Detroit was doing well when the car factories and then as they lost those what fifty years ago, now it's fifty years ago now, shit, probably in the seventies.
Speaker 4: Forty fifty something like that. Yeah, maybe started in the seventies. I know, the the eighties and nineties had accelerated a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so at this point it's all about just figuring out where these huge economies are. Right, and historically an American War has done really well for certain states. And you're right, California has had the benefit of multiple to some degree, revolutions when it comes to economies, you know, to tech Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Sure, I mean there's like Tennessee and Alabama. There's some potential there, Like metropolitan Nashville has gotten very, very very expensive the last couple of years, but there's you know, there's gold to be found, so to speak, around those two states. And there is some military infrastructure. There's, like I was looking up the other day, somewhere in Tennessee, there's like a really huge munitions factory. There's some car factories from foreign cars that got government deals to be placed in Tennessee. So there's some stuff like that there.
Speaker 2: So so it's not even realistic for most men. So so when that conversation is happening, shouldn't the conversation not be so much, Hey, you know what you need to provide one hundred percent versus saying and you need to be more involved in nurturing your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think to me personally, the it surrounds the conversation of the variable of time. If you and your partner decide we're in love, we're gonna on this mission together, and we're twenty two and we're gonna take it as it comes, then your expectation is to be differently different because you set off on a mission when the man is very very early in his career development arc. You can do that, and you have to understand what that means. You're prioritizing love and emotion. Don't forget that's your priority. Or you can wait and say I'm gonna set, you know, sit back a little bit. I'm not ready for this. When I'm set at twenty two thirty two, I'll have ten years of you know, some savings. I'll have maybe a promotion that's happened in this time. I'm a little more prepared to shoulder this burden. I'm gonna be financially responsible. That's gonna be my paradigm, primary objective. And then you can do it that way. But you can't choose one and then act like you chose the other in the rear for your mirror. No, you chose the one you wanted to dive in in your early twenties. This is what diving in your early twenties means. You have to be realistic.
Speaker 1: Well, I think men know that, you know, well they do.
Speaker 4: But then they like to fuck those girls, so you know, hey, yeah, I mean you can be responsible all the time, you gotta be responsible at the pull out moment too.
Speaker 1: M Dan whatever, I'm just thinking.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's talk about guys that are in that situation right now currently, Sure would a woman respects you? I don't know if a woman would respect you if you become fifty percent nurturer, especially in the way that they nurture. Right, So say, if you're like, well, look, you know what, baby, I'm only making maybe maybe like, I'm only making fifty percent of the income in this house, so I'm gonna start cooking fifty percent of the time. Should that be the conversation when they're in the middle of it, Hey, you know what, You'm you cook Sunday through Wednesday. I'm gonna cook Thursday through Friday.
Speaker 1: Does that really.
Speaker 2: Seem like a satisfying Like I think the initial thought would make a woman feel cool, But I don't know if ten years after that they'll be like, this is still cool.
Speaker 4: I think that's a reasonable concern. It probably depends on the woman, and it also depends on how you shake it out. If it's like you, you know, the woman want to work and cook or whatever, but you're waking up an extra hour earlier, getting the kids ready, or taking them to school on your way to work, or picking them up afterwards, or doing whatever else, Like if you're breaking your back eleven hours a day, then you know, it depends. I think what really it amounts to is the woman has to feel like you're doing all that you can do physically, but.
Speaker 1: They can never think that they gonna still think you could do more. Obviously. I think you go back to that word expectations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is expectations and being realistic. This conversation is right now. This is why I don't have any kids.
Speaker 2: What's crazy is I've been making great money for seventeen eighteen, seventeen eighteen years. Even when I was selling dope, I was making really great money. So I probably made great money half of my life, you know what I mean. I just, oh, I don't know, man. Something about that conversation just feels disingenuous. And I don't know if it's because I think, you know, when people have it, it's about appeasing women as much as are you really taking into account modern economics.
Speaker 1: With most human beings.
Speaker 4: No one takes the latter into account properly. What's what's funny about the first part is it's interesting how entrenched the idea is. The conversations about appeasing women it's That's always what it's about. Isn't it heavy wife? Abby life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? If they'll ever be That's one of my favorite comedy bits of all time. You know, Ron White, I'm from the blue collar. I love Ron White. He's like one of my faves. And he had a bit where he says, finally somebody in in advertising decided to be honest. He's talking about de Beer's diamonds. Is diamonds take her breath away, diamonds render her speechless? Why don't you just say what you mean? Diamonds that'll shut her up. It's a great bit. I love.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. I get it. White comedy. I'll fuck with the white comedy, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that kind I don't. I don't. I don't dig the vegan almond milk white comedy, but I'll funk with the.
Speaker 1: Vegan them in milk white comedy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I guess I wouldn't watch it. Wait a minute, let me see if is Adam Sanderdck.
Speaker 4: No, no no, no, no, no, like Adam Sanderdeck, it would be like younger soft. You know, I don't want to offend. I'm gonna say all the right PC things whatever. I'm under thirty five white guy comedy.
Speaker 2: There's a white guy making that kind of comedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, you go to comedy clubs, you see a lot of white dudes up there, scared shitless to say anything. That's why I don't like white audiences, Like I won't perform it in front of a white audience on purpose.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Oh it's They use the expression black don't crack, but apparently are white cracks because it's it's so thin.
Speaker 4: At least at least that's what I gathered from the comedy audiences. Very sensitive, very sensitive.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously I know your stance on it, and you're not looking to find a wife. That's not a primary goal right now, right now, it's all peak time, blah blah blah. I would imagine you would be one of those kind of guys, because that for sure, would want to take care of all the responsibilities financially inside your house. I know you, like I know how you. It's part of our you know, as me and as we carry ourselves. Right, You're a man, You're an accountable guy.
Speaker 4: I'm much more sinister than that you're.
Speaker 1: Much more sinister. Explain to me, this sinister that you are.
Speaker 4: Me at my worst, at my best, I don't want at my best. I want to pay all the bills and cover all the expenses and do all of that because I want to be the embodiment of what I believe a man is supposed to be because of my standards of integrity of the character.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: Then there's me at.
Speaker 1: My worst, and what's you at your worst?
Speaker 4: Me at my worst? I want to pay every goddamn bill and do every goddamn chore. And do you know why, because I don't want a bitch to think she contribute to a goddamn thing, to this operation.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is wrong? So you want to wash all the dishes and pay all the bill.
Speaker 4: I'll do all of it. I already do it all. Now I'm not gonna do it. I'm not going to let you stroll on in here and act like you bought fifty percent of this company. Sweetheart, you did not. You can sit your ass right over there. I'll take care of all of it, and when it's time for you to talk, I'll be out of the room.
Speaker 1: Oh man, your ass is crazy.
Speaker 4: Hey, I said, that's me at my worst.
Speaker 1: Where are you at right now?
Speaker 4: I'm always worst?
Speaker 1: What's the next?
Speaker 4: I've had girls ask me what is it that you want me to do? And I say nothing. I want you to just see like this, conversations come up.
Speaker 1: I just want you to be here.
Speaker 4: Just make me less miserable while I do all this shit. If you can. If you can't, don't worry about it. I'm still gonna be doing it.
Speaker 2: I can respect that. That's some weird way of controlling the situation.
Speaker 4: I guess it is. It does control the situation.
Speaker 2: So what would you advise to a man that has a wife and two kids and they're in California?
Speaker 1: Right They're not doing the best.
Speaker 2: They busting they balls, but they ain't getting it done. So your immediate thing is like, hey, brother, move to Texas. You can own you can you can afford a mortgage, and you you could do much more with your time. If you don't have a full set of special skills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it be that, or you have to figure something out. You have to communicate, obviously, you and the woman have to communicate. You have to understand reality. I have to say, look, this is what it is. Here are options. We can stay right here. We can have very little and you can do very little, and I can do a lot and try to buy some time, and then over the while I'm working, and then also educating myself with a monetizable skill keyword monetizable. Over the next couple of years, then within three years we'll have a quality of life improvement. I just got to put myself through the ringer, and you're just gonna have to buite the bullet for three years. Or you can go work now and you can bite the bullet and I'll keep biting the bullet and we'll, you know, piece together our resources and we can start to make some improvements. Or we can find somewhere else to be, and you're gonna have to understand what that means and what that entails and whatever else. We can move somewhere else and you can continue to do your usual nothing, and I'll do my usual everything, but my price per hour will remain fixed and the cost will come down to meet my price, rather than raising my price to meet the cost. Whatever it is. You have to be on the same page. And if moving's what it takes, then moving is what it takes. And I wouldn't be opposed to that at all.
Speaker 1: Hm, that's a good game. That's for the brothers.
Speaker 2: That's looking to really be a lot closer to one hundred percent providers in the household.
Speaker 4: Wait was it? Was it the last podcast? Did I say my line on the last podcast?
Speaker 1: What's your line? Exactly?
Speaker 4: I said, I was telling this girl that all relationships are are female extortion rackets. And then the whole situation based off based off the idea that a woman is in a perpetual state of get me what I want because that guy over there has a dick in a credit card that works too.
Speaker 2: Oh man, these motherfucker's gonna kill you one of these days.
Speaker 1: Man, they gonna fucking kill you. Dog, cool women you like, gonna kill me all over again?
Speaker 4: Dog, what they're gonna do complain about? Oh? You yourself? Right? Fuck you you son of a bitch? You right, son of a bitch? Yeah, yeah, I am, I am right, son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: So what's the worst thing a man can do with his wife and his two kids in this current climate in California with no special skills.
Speaker 1: Have them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, the worst thing to do is probably allow for an expectation to manifest that there's more of a budget available than there really is, because that's going to do two things simultaneously. Will at least do one thing right now, you get paid, say at the end of the week, for your time, and that time is X dollars. Will they give them to you all at once, And the longer you have them, the lower the value goes of that money. So your your compensation value is expiring perpetually.
Speaker 1: As soon as you get your take is worth less than the world five minutes ago.
Speaker 4: It's worth less. Yeah, it's like a used car now. So because of the ratios of your cash on hand, your earnings from cash on hand, and then your expenses, you need to be to be like just shoveling money into anything else that can increase in equity value or have some sort of dividend return payment. That's the paramount right now. No matter what you're doing, you have to start chipping away your money and saving and scraping something you have.
Speaker 1: To ship away. You have to chip away at inflation.
Speaker 4: You got to. So if you're sitting an expectation that yeah, sweetheart, you can get your hair done, your nails done, buying new shoe, buy a new bag, go to brunch with the girls, all these things every which every week that you want to live your happiest best life in your own mind, you you're not gonna be able to do that. And what you're also going to do, inevitably, in addition to not being able to take advantage of favorable markets in a intersection of you know, good markets and bad currency, you're also gonna start taking on credit card debt, which in high interest rates is gonna be like in the mid twenties, and you're just gonna get crushed and you're not gonna feel it today. It's gonna be like slowly turning the water up on a lobster or something like that. But that money is gonna get big, and that interest is gonna get big, and you're not gonna be able to pay it off. It's not gonna happen. You're gonna you're gonna end up out, dead, ass out. And then what you're gonna have. You're gonna go from having cash to spend and credit to spend to no credit to spend and only cash. You're gonna have to let the ship all go to collections. You're gonna demolish your credit, and if it's bigger, I forgot.
Speaker 1: The be K bankrupt people that don't know what the fun.
Speaker 4: Or you're just gonna have to sit there with fucked credit for seven years.
Speaker 2: I had this conversation with Joey before, and I was telling him that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't think that b K and your audience might mean blood killers.
Speaker 1: Also, yes, that's not they people that clings understand the difference.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, you gotta make.
Speaker 1: Okay. So look Dodo.
Speaker 2: But I was telling Joey this, we were talking about it. He was talking about the buddy his and I was like, man, his buddy had just got married. And I was telling him, I'm like, yo, make sure you buy what you can afford, because women will push you to buy some shit you can't afford, right, And I'm like yo, He's like, well, if I make if I bring home fifty eight hundred dollars, you know, and mortgages is thirty two hundred dollars. I'm like, how many children they got?
Speaker 1: They like none. I'm like, then why would yoe rent be thirty some hundred dollars? She gonna want this house?
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, why not get a house that you can afford, you know what I mean, on your salary? Why not getting a living domain? He like, well, she ain't gonna go for that. I'm like, well, she ain't going for you.
Speaker 4: And you know, you know, I've always blamed the two thousand housing crash bubble on this exact description.
Speaker 2: Sure, So if somebody makes fifty eight hundred dollars, which is really good money, because that's probably that's like somebody pretty much almost making a hundred thousand dollars a year before taxes, or at one hundred thousand dollars a year before.
Speaker 4: Taxes, Oh, fifty eight hundred dollars per check.
Speaker 2: No, fifty eight hundred dollars a month, so roughly six thousand, that's seventy you bring home seventy two thousand dollars roughly take two hundred dollars each, twenty four hundred, So that's what seven bucks sixty nine is some change. That's pretty much one hundred thousand dollars a year before taxis that's good money. So if somebody's bringing home fifty eight hundred dollars a month, how much can they afford? I was telling him, My belief is I wouldn't be spending more than two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, where the hell were gonna live with two thousand dollars? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Two thousand fucking dollars get you? If this is your old lady, you feel me this shit, this is where we're at. You don't got you don't gotta pay none of the money.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, she'll try to chip in. Don't let her chip in.
Speaker 2: Don't let her do that, because let her on, she'll resent you for that little money she gotta spend. If the place is twenty seven and she got to give up seven hundred dollars, she'll resent you for the seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you won't. You'll be half a man.
Speaker 1: You'll be fine for the first four or five months.
Speaker 2: But when she realized she have to go to work versus wanting to go to work, it's a different thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm always a woman wanting to go to work. You don't want to go to work. You just want to have some leverage in this conversation.
Speaker 2: M Okay, so we at that mark. So why the fuck are you calling your grandmother a slept.
Speaker 4: I thought I had seventeen more minutes.
Speaker 1: No, you don't see.
Speaker 2: This is your time right now to explain to me why I should be Okay, what you call it your grandmother and your fucking great grandmother or slut.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll tell you exactly why. Well, my sleckt grandma was on her phone.
Speaker 1: He stopped calling her a slit.
Speaker 2: Just you let me know, just say, my grandmother, please, for my sake, it makes me feel better.
Speaker 4: My grandfather got her pregnant and married her.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: And he worked full time. And he was diagnosed in his mid twenties with multiple sclerosis, and he continued to work full time when he could hardly walk. He continued to work full time. He went to work every day and paid every bill. They had four kids, he paid, He fed every mouth, full time, all the time, in deteriorating health and deteriorating quality of life and all that shit for about twenty years. Solid man, he is, Yeah, he lived. He lived with MS for fifty four years.
Speaker 2: For so they don't make humans like that no more. These niggas' mess for two days.
Speaker 4: It's a shame that he had to live those last thirty three thirty four years by his goddamn self in a house alone. Because the house he had lived with it, lived in and paid for and bought. She was living in and that when he was at work before the Americans with Disabilities Act was so he couldn't even let anybody know he had that shit or he'd be fucking fired. So while he was trying to walk without canes from the office to the car, she was fucking guys in the house in his bed while he was out at work, paying the fucking bills. And then she fucking divorced him and took his fucking house. And then he died alone on the floor in his fucking house. And she's on her fourth husband with an ocean fucking view. And you tell me who's a fucking slug grandma. God damn it, Pete, She's not a slug grandma.
Speaker 1: No, she's not a slug grandma.
Speaker 4: She's a filthy ten cent horror grandma. That's what the fuck is.
Speaker 2: No, she's not righteous, I'm there, she's not righteous. I agree, she's unrighteous. That's not righteous.
Speaker 4: Very promifically, my grandfather didn't die on death row.
Speaker 2: No, know, this is not a story about your grandfather, your your grandmother being promiscuous over the top. This is a story about how they used to make.
Speaker 4: Men it is. This is a story about her being that ship too.
Speaker 1: This is not your grandmother's story. See, and that's what this is.
Speaker 4: Yo. This isn't a good example.
Speaker 1: This is a story about my super grandfather.
Speaker 4: No, that's half the story. That's the whole we started, you know. Hold on, hold on, I made a mistake, Okay, I should have started at the beginning with my sluck great grandmother.
Speaker 1: I'm done. This ship is over.
Speaker 4: No it's not. It's not over yet.
Speaker 1: Grandmother is a slut.
Speaker 4: Yes you do.
Speaker 1: I did not feel right.
Speaker 4: My my, my great grandfather, my great grandfather was a stand up guy from Fitzgerald, Georgia, and he was in the Navy. He was stationed on the West coast. He thought California's paradise. He moved his wife and the family out to California from Georgia after he was done with his service. They moved to a town, interestingly enough, called Paradise in northern California, a low rent, white trash town full of low rent white trash folks, which subsequently burned down into fire. The whole town, the town no longer exists. Who goddamn town town? Yeah, that was a town so he was a butcher, you know, worked all day every day, paid every bill and you know, man, I think they had four kids too. And good guy went to church every Sunday, which is interesting because you wouldn't think going to church every Sunday that would be such a problem till your wife started sucking the pastor in your church and left you for him.
Speaker 2: So so minus all it is, there's only really the real story.
Speaker 4: Is and then move the pastor into the house. Lied about everything because our pastor got put out of his church. Can he stay here with us for a while because he works six and a half fucking days a week as the town butcher. But you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: The real question is why do the men in your fucking family.
Speaker 4: I don't know why there's a simping on that side of the family. I don't know what the fuck's going on over there, bro. I've talked about that with my cousin at like one hundred times and said, brother, I don't understand what.
Speaker 1: The fuck are you at least breaking the chain?
Speaker 4: Does it look like I got motherfucking women, fucking men in my apartment right now that are not me?
Speaker 2: But looking out for tuning in to the Note Sealers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and Notheart Radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah