Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: All right, let's roll into Scary's new phone tap.
Speaker 2: Well, Sharon emailed us about phone tapping her boyfriend Curtis. Turns out, ever since Curtis bought a sham wou online, he's been getting a ton of phone solicitations for all kinds of products.
Speaker 1: So this and he's glued to his phone. That's the kind of guy he is. So he hates phone solicitor, despises them.
Speaker 3: So we figured we would whip out the old Rod Phillips and we would do it again.
Speaker 1: All right, So Rod Phillips is.
Speaker 3: Calling to sell a latest CD, the latest CD called Punk Pop Party.
Speaker 1: So what could this be?
Speaker 3: The thing is, when it's over, you're gonna want to actually order this, this fictional CD collection.
Speaker 1: Let's get into today's phone tap. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Curtis, please speaking. Who is Curtis? This is Rod Phillips. How are you do? I know?
Speaker 3: You were a time when you got your first cell phone. The information super Highway was exploding with commerce. Hello, you were illegally downloading your music from Napster and LimeWire. Songs like this, You forget about the things I said.
Speaker 1: We're out drunk. Hello, introducing Punk Pop Party, Curtis. What is it?
Speaker 3: This is Punk Pop Party for twenty nine ninety Hello, you'll get this three CD set.
Speaker 4: I'm not interested in what.
Speaker 3: You have going on over here, and I'm switty thick with my clothes on. Hello, Curtis, this is Rod Phillips again from Punk Party. We got the CD set period.
Speaker 4: Sure, I don't have top of this right now?
Speaker 1: Do you have that time? Yes, you do, Curtis, because this is the music of your life.
Speaker 4: Is not in my music? Is what I don't listen to.
Speaker 1: Green Day.
Speaker 4: I don't have time for this.
Speaker 1: They're the godfather is of modern pop punk.
Speaker 4: Not that nos.
Speaker 1: No, In fact, they are the ones that created this new movement.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to let you know this is not what I want.
Speaker 1: Is speaking of a movement, I'm dropping some dookie on you.
Speaker 3: These are the guitar rits that spawned a generation of pop punk.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to this craft. You don't Green Day, Black Day, Red Day, the Day. I don't listen.
Speaker 1: What about Michael Jackson? Are you a Michael Jackson fan?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Allien An Farm came around and named this song. Okaydiction is not Michael.
Speaker 4: This is not Michael Jackson. Does that sound like Michael you?
Speaker 1: Okay, you have Chad's a black nail polish, the.
Speaker 3: Guideliner, the skinny jeans.
Speaker 1: No, it's all part of punk hop party.
Speaker 4: Illegal alien, asshole. I don't want to hear none of this. Get up from my phone and stop calling me. Please stop calling me.
Speaker 1: I also know you grew up near a beach.
Speaker 4: How do you know where I grew up?
Speaker 3: At Google Maps, every beach has an Ocean Avenue.
Speaker 1: So Yellow Card knew this would be a.
Speaker 3: Short fire hit because everyone near a beach in America would think that they were talking about them.
Speaker 1: There's a place.
Speaker 3: Who are you, I'm Ron Phillips.
Speaker 1: There's a place called Ocean Avenue. Here's a perfect song for the beach. No, no, wait, wait, wait wait wait now it's punk pop party. Listen to the hook your party.
Speaker 3: Hello, Curtis, it's time for you to drop the top on your jeep.
Speaker 1: Oh my cruise to the.
Speaker 3: Sounds of punk pop party sits down?
Speaker 1: Did you play Nintendo?
Speaker 4: I don't want your trash. I want to know how to you know all this? If we're making about me?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the ataris?
Speaker 3: Get your board sorts on, Stuicie Massimo, build a bomb?
Speaker 4: Warn what part of this aren't you getting?
Speaker 1: Curtis? It's time to rock out with your gout.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, I'm reporting you calling an operator. You need to get caught with something rock?
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 3: I'm want to charge you twenty nine ninety nine for this three CD set.
Speaker 1: It's punk pop party God? How about rap? You're like rap but nothing to do with this? How about songs like this? This is got some rapping?
Speaker 4: It is not rap. I don't want to thread.
Speaker 3: Well King, No, these guys are as white as vanilla, but yet they tried to put a rap and rock in his soul on you try to dash a death cuba that you don't understand the word no and I don't litt this.
Speaker 1: You can't be serious. Are you not with me on this?
Speaker 4: No? You what part of that? Aren't you kidding? I'm not with Joins.
Speaker 3: You've heard this at soccer games, haven't you? When they score a goal, everybody goes nuts.
Speaker 1: Your ma.
Speaker 4: Oh over the last three calls. I told you I don't want you.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you my feelings are kind of hurt.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck of feelings. You're harassing me. So your feelings and the music you're trying to sell.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to sell out. Oh my god, of this three CD set?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, punk pop party, it's the real big fish.
Speaker 1: Listen, combining the best of punk pop with Scott. You're gonna go to the records. Come on, I want you to dance in place with me. Radio plays what they watching it here? Stigure with me? Sell out with me? Oh yeah, sell out of this three CD sets. Party. This will make me lots of money and everything's gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: Taking your way back with this punk Oh classic?
Speaker 1: Curtains done yet?
Speaker 4: Finish Erasomy? Are you done with your boys?
Speaker 1: Hey Curtis, you've you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: How is Scary Jones? Melbos the brand in the Morning show?
Speaker 4: Which one of my friends put you up?
Speaker 1: It is your girlfriend, Sharon?
Speaker 4: I for real? He know? Telebalk that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh rock music apparently? Yeah, I can't stand it.
Speaker 4: I can't The Elvis.
Speaker 1: Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show,