Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skinned simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. You know, I thought I was in O'Reilly's inner circle. I thought we we you know, years at Fox. It was somewhat a contentious relationship, but it was all his fault. And you know, now we've become friends. And Bill O'Reilly for decades apparently has this guy's trip and he's never invited me. And he went to Ireland last week, and I guess maybe I just, you know, I assume something I shouldn't have assumed, and that we were friends, and I didn't get the invite.
Speaker 2: It got lost in the mail. What happened.
Speaker 3: Well, you're such a big star that you know, I got people. You know, what would you like for breakfast? Mister Hannah?
Speaker 1: You know, oh Bill, Bill, you have been around me and we every time we go to breakfast. I have paid for breakfast because I want to beat you to the check and let you know that I have respect for you, and I like to do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Anyway, and we've.
Speaker 1: Had good times, good conversations, all the above, reminiscing, all fun, and I just don't make the cut.
Speaker 2: What's the reason.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just intimidation, all of those guys.
Speaker 2: He's so full of it, Pat, and he's coming home.
Speaker 3: My god. You know, I look the cell phone. You know how many cell phone pictures do you have to do pose for? I mean like three hundred. You know, we'll be in Killarney and you'll still be up in Dublin with lines to get your cell phone picture. So anyway you'll go. You'll be invited the next time around, that's for sure. And my guys are mad at me because they heard you in the radio and they go, what do you do? Why? Why do you? I get many, many reasons, but no, you'll be invited next time.
Speaker 1: No, I'm glad you had a good trip. I honestly wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. You know my schedule, it's insane. I get older, I work more, and I love it. I don't know what it is, Bill, it's in our dna. We both love what we do. We both feel blessed to.
Speaker 2: Do what we do.
Speaker 1: All right, let me let me get you focused here and primary day and Graham Platner and all the coverage obviously associated with his lunatic I can run through the litany. I've done it a lot for this audience. You know, a guy that calls is the people in his own state racist and bigoted and dumb. A guy that you know attacks women that were victims of rape, a guy that has a Nazi tattoo, a guy that thinks all cops are bastards.
Speaker 2: And this is now the modern Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: And he won with you know, seventy five eight percent of the vote last night. And then you got six gender tell Rico, welcome out at the border. God is non binary, no problem, men playing women's sports, vegan campaign in the state of Texas, he's running there. Then you've got your buddy Mom Dani and your state of New York, in the City of New York. Then you've got AOC in the squad. Then you've got Pocahontas and Bernie Sanders and the radicals have taken over.
Speaker 2: And here's the more interesting part.
Speaker 1: I want you to comment on Chuck Schumer, whose minority leader in name only Hakeem Jeffries. No Democratic leader will dare speak out against the radicalism in their party.
Speaker 2: There are some today that are arguing this is great for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Platner represents their version of Donald Trump, which I think is so obscene is barely worth a mention. However, how do you analyze this going into the midterms?
Speaker 3: Urst the Democratic Party out about it? And you left out one thing that the New York State legislature is now past a law banning the words mom and dad in any state correspondence. So all of this, if you are an independent voter, if you are somebody who really pays attention, you go, this is radioactive here, and it's going to get worse, not better, because these people aren't in it for dialogue. They're not going to be convinced. They're fanatics. They don't like their country, they want a different country. They don't like mom or dad. You know what, They're replacing mom and dad with gestation. I can't wait to get the first.
Speaker 1: I did a whole segment on this program. I mean, Bill, this is nuts. I mean these people are certifiable.
Speaker 3: So it hurts the Democratic Party, but the country now is into self absorbtion. And the reason that this nut one in Maine is he didn't have anybody run against him. Number one, the opponent former governor dropped out, and then there are enough people who are angry about their personal circumstances because they're gonna throw out all the incumbents. I'm gonna vote for anybody like Karen bass in La I don't care how she's really, you know, wrecked the city. I'm just mad, So I'm gonna vote for the opposition. A lot of that going around. It's self destructive, is no doubt. I mean the main thing for me is if you are against ICE and they just passed it, as you know last night funding for ice well Great Britain when I was in London doing a special. All right, they don't have any ice, okay, they don't have anybody tracking down criminals. And now they're on the verge of a violent, violent clash between the far left and let's say the people who don't want anarchy and Belfast. Last night they were out on the street both sides because a Sudanese immigrant tried to behead behead somebody on the street. Now will that happen here? Probably not, because we have better controls. But when you don't have any controls, like in the UK, none. This is what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: And we did touch on it last week when you were in Europe, and there's a pull out today. Interestingly that shows only eleven percent of Europeans now viewed the US as an ally. Well, I'm sorry, I don't know anybody in the US that feels that Europe has moral clarity anymore. And it has been a declining continent for the following reasons.
Speaker 2: They have embraced.
Speaker 1: You know, First of all, they've neglected the national security and defense dramatically over decades. They are not militarily prepared if they are to be attacked. One two radical a climate alarmism, radical socialism.
Speaker 2: Now for decades they have adopted it.
Speaker 1: Number Three, I believe that unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation resulting in Juria, courts in Great Britain, no go zones, and other parts of Europe, including France, they are very real, Bill, And if people are not assimilating and they want to change the society which they're moving to not be a part of it, that is going to be a long term, massive problem for them.
Speaker 2: Am I right or wrong? What say you?
Speaker 3: You left that one thing they don't like Trump. The rank and file Europeans don't like Trump. And there's two reasons for that. Number One, you think our press is irresponsible because you watch their press.
Speaker 1: I can't even I've been I've been in a quite often in my life as you have, So let's put it that way.
Speaker 3: I can't get Bill O'Reilly dot com up and running in most European countries just they want a quarter of a million dollars for defamation insurance, not just on me, but on any independent journalist. You got to pay them at quarter of a million dollars a year because they don't want outside voices. They want a left wing point of view. So this is all the Europeans here. The second point is that President Trump's a bit bella coast. Now, we in America know that we followed demand, we know that he is bombastic, and then we've accepted it. They have not accepted it in Europe, and so it becomes personal, just like the vote for the Democratic Party becomes personal. There's no rationality to it. And forget about history, forget about Iran, forget about all that Europeans are self absorbed. Generally speaking, Ireland is an exception because they're not part of this cabals.
Speaker 1: By the way, are you eligible for dual citizenship in Ireland? I am, My mother had dual citizenship.
Speaker 3: I'm not because my people came over in eighteen sixty eight, so it's far back.
Speaker 2: When did the potato famine begin around then?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean I might be able to get it, but probably not. But Sweden, which was once the most socialistic country, they have gone one hundred and eighty degrees away from that. They're one of the few European countries that aren't buying into the self destruction that unfitted migration socialism brings. It brings to anarchy. When you have a guy and the BBC had to cover it, you could tell they didn't want to cover this story, right, a guy being beheaded. He didn't The Sudanese guy didn't actually get there, but he was trying. I mean, you know, all control has been lost. When I was on Edgeware Road, which is a they call it Little Bay Route in London and I lived in London for a year when I was in college. When I was on Edgewear Road, those people did not want me there, Hanny. I had two big, pretty guys, but that we got in and out of there as fast as we could, and there was not one police officer in any place that we went in the Muslim neighborhoods, not one.
Speaker 2: You know what shocked me. We were doing coverage.
Speaker 1: It had something Trump related and Linda, maybe you remember this particular trip and if you do, remind me that's when we had to do the hotel switcheroo when you were losing your mind because you were insistent that.
Speaker 3: Well it was the first, that was the first Russia summit and we were in Trafalgar Square in London.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we go there. Bill, I'm figuring, let's take some TV cameras. I'll go amongst the people. There's an anti Trump rally. They have no idea who the hell Sean Hannity is. Well, that was maybe one of the biggest miscalculations in my life. I show up with a camera, Bill, everybody in that crowd knew me, and a mob literally surrounded me within two minutes wanting to kill me.
Speaker 2: And the Bobby's over there with no guns, couldn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look, the prevailing wisdom on the part of the British government is let them do what they want to do. That's it, and that's the tension in the United States because all of these people who object to funding, not one Democrat voted to fund homeland security, not one.
Speaker 1: And unbelievable and by the way, thank god they got that funded.
Speaker 3: Right, And that tells you that the Democratic Party wants open borders. They want this to happen. Twenty three gang members, foreign gang members, all illegal arrested in Massachusetts yesterday twenty three on a variety of crimes. And Massachusetts, do you think those people want those gang members support it? They don't. And when people ask me to explain it, I can't explain it because it's self destructive behavior.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back, more things with all things so proclaimed simple, Bill O'Reilly, all the things o'reileybilloreilly dot com. Then your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we roll along this Wednesday.
Speaker 5: America listens to Sean Hennedy and he's on on.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we continue with all things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly all things O'Reilly at Bill oreilly dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go back.
Speaker 1: I want to refocus you on on how these midterms are shaping up. Now, I do have some statistics to throw you. First of all, we had the racial jerry mandering decision, which I think is crucial heading into the midterms helping Republicans.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 1: Number two I think very very important the Abigail Bamberger power grab. That didn't play out well at all for anybody, So I think that that is key. Now here's some information I know you don't have, and I have to do a quick. Republicans are now favored to win the House. According to the latest numbers that have come out GOP game, two hundred and twenty nine thousand voters relative to Democrats since twenty four. DEM's lost two hundred and seventy five voters across twenty eight swing districts since November twenty four. I think this with the radicalism we were discussing, I think their odds are diminishing and this is not a typical election year.
Speaker 2: But I'm only giving you thirty seconds to wrap up. Well, look, unless you want to.
Speaker 1: Stay over, I mean we love holding you over all, right, because I mean, you're so popular. You want to analyze this election and I'll go over a more detail. We don't have to rush it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can do that, all right.
Speaker 1: Mister O'Riley, I'll buy breakfast next time I see you, and I know you'll be very intimidated, and your friends would be intimidated if they saw me.
Speaker 2: That's so silly. I'm the easiest going guy they'll ever meet, you know.
Speaker 5: That, continuing to build the foundation for conservative victory. Victory. Now back to the Sean Hannity Show time.
Speaker 1: All right, we're talking to Bill O'Reilly all things, self proclaimed simple man. He's agreed to stick around a little bit longer, and I think it's important. So with the emergence of what we saw in Main last night, in this lunatic grand Platiner, and we've gone over his record repeatedly, I won't echo it here. And then you know sixth gender, No God is non binary, tell Rico and all the craziness with him. And now it's the party of Grandpa Bernie Pocahontas. Bernie's endorsement is more important than any other Democrat, and he's got a very good track record this primary season. And you know, Rocanna, they're all supporting grand Platner. And then you've got Mamdani in New York. New York might be unique in some ways, but you've got to pay attention the most radical elected official in the country. You got El Sayed running in Michigan in the Senate race. There then AOC in the squad, and you've got all the rising anti Semitism. And then the leadership or leaders in name only will never take on the radic no matter how bad, even if it's a Nazi tattoo. A party that's closing argument in the twenty twenty four election is Donald Trump is a Nazi, fascist, racist. Gestapo now doesn't have a problem running a guy. They are proudly getting behind a guy with the Nazi tattoo on him for twenty years and the most baggage I've ever seen in any candidate in my life. Now I'm asking Bill O'Reilly if this strategy is going to work. Through the prism of a new study that came out, the Gopie since twenty four have gained two hundred and twenty nine thousand voters relative to Democrats. Democrats have lost the whopping two hundred and seventy five thousand voters across twenty eight Swing States.
Speaker 2: Add to that the.
Speaker 1: Racial gerrymandering decision at the Supreme Court. Add to that, Abigail Spam's power grab didn't work. Bill O'Reilly, what say you analyze this election year compared to historic midterm election years, which usually goes against the party in power.
Speaker 3: I have a different take on it. If I'm run in the Republican Party, I'm not going on defense at all. I'm going to basically say, look, we're going to continue our policies that work, and then list the policies at work. You start with the immigration, the border, that kind of thing. But I do believe that President Trump has got to help the Republican Party and wrapped this Iran thing up. Now. The word is that there's going to be military actions soon, could be during your television show tonight against the moments, But the President has said this many times before and has not carried through this time. He has to be abstinate. And once that is established that the Mullas are not calling his shots anymore, then you start to see the American people re engage, and inflation in which top four percent today will completely down. You know, oil prices will come down, food will come down, everything will come down pretty fast once this Iran situation is pacified to some degree. It's going to take pain to do it, pain on the Iranians mostly, but we're going to have to do it. The second thing is that the president himself has got to go out and explain some of the policies that he is putting forth in a little bit more direct way that this is how it helps you. Okay, this is how it helps you because we're doing this and it gets to be easy. We're funding ice and that's it helps you because we're taking gang members up the street like they did yesterday in Massachusetts, and Massachusetts doesn't want tank gang members off the street. Are you going to vote for a party like that? Got to keep the message simple, taught, But we.
Speaker 2: Got to keep the pithy. Bill use the right word.
Speaker 3: Can't you Gotta keep the pithy? And I got a shirt, I'll send it to it. Keep it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Is there anything you didn't turn into merchandise in your career?
Speaker 2: Is there anything you had?
Speaker 1: No spin zone mats for people's homes that cracked me up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, but anyway, I don't think that at this juncture in June or early June. Anybody can call this midterm. But I do believe that the republic and Party has to be more assertive here and not just blasting the Democrats, but saying, here's what we're going to continue to do for you. Wake up, okay, wake up. You don't want these people in charge. I wish everybody could go to La and San Francisco and just see the condition of those cities. It is absolutely a disgrace, both of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you I think this is look historical trends are what they are. The party in power historically will lose seats in the House and Senate. I don't think this is your typical election year because this is not the Democratic Party of old. We've been at this for too many decades to not know. This is so radicalized this party now. The only thing is is is there enough people seem to forget the well that the people that are voting in these primaries, the ones that are supporting ram Platner and El Sayed and tell Rico and Mom Donnie and AOC well more more in the Senate races, they are hardcore, radicalized Democrats that tend to show up during primary voting season, just like you have. You know, more more conservatives will show up, the base will show up more for primaries for Republicans. And so is this reflective of Democrats nationwide? Are they Are they going to embrace this? That's where I think. My every brain cell I have tells me it doesn't make sense that they would.
Speaker 3: That's where you live.
Speaker 1: So I what about what about Maine? What about Texas? What about Michigan?
Speaker 3: Well, Texas and Michigan. Michigan's too hard Texas, so stay Republican.
Speaker 1: Oh but you got El Saiet, he's out there campaigning with Hassan Piker who said we deserve nine to eleven bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's Michigan and it's Michigan.
Speaker 1: But do you think the people of Michigan, you know, short of maybe a pocket of radicals that live there, are they going to support that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is the big union thing in Michigan and the union Uh, you know, these bosses come in and they say is what you're going to do? And a lot of people do it. But the overall theme that you're putting forth is that the majority of the American voters do not want this radical socialism and that is true, but they the stronger your alternative is to that better, the more chance you have to win.
Speaker 1: All right, I think we got it, mister O'Reilly. We do appreciate the extra time. Thank you for being with us. I'm glad you had a good trip even though you didn't invite me, and I'm my feelings are not hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking it personally.
Speaker 3: I'm very happy to hear that. Hannity.
Speaker 1: No, you don't give a flying rip. Let's be honest, but we do appreciate you on the program. I know this is the happiest time of the week for you.
Speaker 2: It is just saying.
Speaker 1: Because nobody knows how to handle you but me. To be very honest, I watch you do these debates with people, and I'm like, will let the guy talk and just shut up. The guy has something to say, ask him a question, let him answer, and then then challenge the answer.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong about that?
Speaker 3: I'm not m We've been successful with the way I do stuff. That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 1: All right, all things simple, man, Bill O'reillybilloreilly dot com. Thank you, sir. I appreciate you. All right, quick break, We'll come right back. We'll hit the phones toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, as we can continue.
Speaker 5: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Shawn's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number. Let's say hi to Mary is in Nevada. Mary, how are you glad you called hi?
Speaker 6: Thank you very much for taking as well.
Speaker 2: What a very warm welcome.
Speaker 1: You have a warmth to your voice that is far more engaging than bills.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, I am calling because I live in Nevada, and I just want to say that I am a supporter of Lindsay Graham all the way over here in Nevada, because once upon a time I was sort of apolitical, about ten years ago or so, and I was wondering if he was a real deal. I happened to pick up a phone number a local office called it, and he comes to the phone for his constituents. He asked if I was a constituent, and I was honored that he asked that I was a resident of South Carolina. And I actually never even visited that great state. But I'm impressed by him and I believe in him. And I'm all the way over here in Nevada nobody and just wanted to say, I think South Carolina did right last night.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you what happened behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I talked to President Trump in the days leading up to the primary yesterday with Lindsay and most people don't know. I mean, I know some conservatives. I've gotten frustrated with Lindsay over the years at times, and the President he is the closest he is to any one senator is Senator Lindsay Graham. They are best friends. They play golf all the time. I know that as a fact. It is not speculation on my part. And the President saw that they were attacking him with his own words from twenty fifteen, and he was very unhappy about it. And I spoke to the President three days in a row about how important it was to him to him, not me, to him, and I'm friends with Lindsay Grammy, it was important to me I should say that, and that he win this primary with fifty percent plus one. There was a couple of polls out that showed that he might be a little dipping below fifty. And the President literally said to me, you're going to give him airtime. You're gonna support him, right I said, yes, Sir, I am, and that was it. That's what the President wanted. I think he deserves the Senate. He wants Bill Cassidy. He didn't want Bill Cassidy, didn't want John Cornyn. I don't have to work with those people every day. He does, and so he's making the decisions. This is his call, way over my call. And I do think Lindsay has been has had some of the more amazing viral moments of any senator out there, and he doesn't get credit for it when people get mad at you know, maybe he's foreign policy positions or whatever it happens to be. He's great at constituent ser better than probably any senator in the US Senate. He is the most loyal to Donald Trump. He is one of his best friends. I can tell you as a fact, the one big beautiful Bill doesn't happen without Lindsay. Kavanaugh doesn't happen without Lindsay. If there's an impeachment out of the House in after the midterms, it'll go to Lindsay's Committee, and it'll die there if we have a majority. So that's why the president wants them there, and he wants them there for judges. And you know what, I think the President deserves it. You know, I get that some people don't like the position of everybody. When he's great, there's nobody better. And you know, I think that you have to see the totality of every every candidate and look at their individual states. But he won hands down last night. It wasn't even a clue. I mean, he had like seven challengers, fifty eight percent of the vote.