Speaker 1: So do you believe cloud seating is the cause of violent storm that was seeing in Houston, Dallas, Dubai. And what is cloud seating for people that might not be familiar with.
Speaker 2: Cloud seating is when they take business class planes into the atmosphere and release certain gases and chemicals into the clouds to make it rain more. This is very like the open secret in Dubai because it doesn't rain that much, and it doesn't but them ferraris and portions and roads royces were swimming in the Olympic houze pools throughout the streets a couple months ago, and then Houston had a bunch of storms and Dallas is going through one now. And I think when you start to play with nature and play with God. We've seen this with monsanto and genetically modified foods, and it's part of the reason while we have sickness running rampant in the United States of America a post if you come to Vietnam or Bali or Bahamas or Mexico or London, the food quality is better, like the dog food quality is better than the process food in the United States. So there's been a lot more storms, and I think as a real so we're seeing these storms kick up and be a lot more violent. I know a lot of times we talk about climate change, but sometimes there's some intentionality behind some of the stuff. And this isn't like something I read on InfoWars dot com and Alex Jones and shit like. This is mainstream news about cloud seating. So maybe we can insert the clip and play a clip about it.
Speaker 3: We're here in Utah where they have been running cloud seating program. They're forty two in cloud seating programs across the American West. Many of them have aerial parts where they take airplanes like this with flares attached. Inside these flares silver iodide microscopic particle that acts like a magnet for water. So they shoot those microscopic particles into a storm that's already going to produce the snow and just enhance that snow.
Speaker 4: By the end of the season. In a good program, we're told.
Speaker 3: You can make three to fifteen percent more snowpack.
Speaker 4: Cloud seating has been around since the nineteen forties and fifties, but what has really advance, asked, is the number of ground seating projects. So this will shaft on wheels, has a pipe and prop attached during a storm, they can remotely set that off.
Speaker 3: It sends up silver iodie little microscopic particles into the storm, get stuck up into the cloud, makes it snow more like a little snow boost.
Speaker 4: And this is the thing that makes it happen.
Speaker 3: So this is a ground cloud seater.
Speaker 2: But people need to stop trying to mess with these weather patterns because it does end up having a butterfly like effect later down the line.
Speaker 1: So, but how do you feel about just climate change in general?
Speaker 2: I think, of course we've done tremendous damage to the planet. We're paying for, like not even some places in where this colder climates have become a warmer, polar caps are starting to melt like. It's a serious issue. It's a serious issue a thousand percent. But I mean they knew, they knew that a thousand years ago, like the oil companies knew, they just didn't care.
Speaker 1: It's one of these things that you see first hand. I know people were like, well, the climate has always changed throughout world time. We had the ice age, that obviously climate change. So yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you, and I'm not saying what the cause of climate change is, but it's undeniable that the earth is getting hotter. Absolutely, that's undeniable.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you take New York, I've.
Speaker 2: Never you've been in your whole life, but I've never seen it rained this much in New York. Over the last year, I've been scared of going to New York. Now, Like, man if I get rained and I'm stuck in five days.
Speaker 1: The whole winter fall. I mean, we just be getting good weather now, thank god. Yeah, for like four or five months it was rain. You know, we used to have we never had hurricanes. Now we had hur We had hurricanes before. We used to have like, you know, really bad rainstorms maybe once every five years, like torrential. Now it happens once every six months. Yea. Even like you know, housing, you gotta flood proof your house and do different things like these are things as much warmer. It doesn't really snow as much as it used to. It probably snows like one time a year. It used to be used to have blizzards, absolutely heavy snowstorms. Doesn't really snow that much, very wild mild mint winters. Winter and fall is like the same thing. There's really no real winter. No, it's getting warmer. I mean I went to Puerto Rico, and we was actually looking at the ocean and they were showing us like they was like that's where Pirates of the Caribbean got filled. And I'm like wheh, Like it was like where you're looking at right now, that used to be an island and that was only like probably fifteen twenty eight right ago. Yeah, so it's like they're like, yeah, well now it's covered with water so you can't see it, but that used to actually be an island and they filmed they filmed the movie there. So yeah, as far as if you believe in as far as the political aspect of it, like that's not I don't care about your thoughts on this, to be honest with you, but it's it's not debatable debatable that the Earth is getting warmer, right, and there's there's effects of the Earth getting warmer. I mean you see it and a lot of these coastal properties Californias.
Speaker 2: And samples, you can't even get insurance. You've got to be rich, tapped insurance thing a house in California.
Speaker 1: Now this is a financial topic, right, because it's like, Okay, you know, everybody wants to live in Miami, but you're gonna have problems with these ocean front properties and these in these waterfront properties. I mean, it's going to happen at some point in time, it's just a matter of when. But I was talking to relatives and they're like, Yo, so many people they got so much money right now in Miami. They don't even care. They're like, I worry about twenty years thirty. That's not really my top matter. I could ball now, that's the only thing I'm worried about. And if that's what you know, hey, fine, go ahead, but at the very least you should know. But that's also why when you look at city like Miami, like over Town and Little Haiti, these areas are becoming more desirable because they're actually when you look at the flat I've actually looked the flood maps of Miami, and I've looked at global warming maps of Miami and the hot there's only a few highlands places in Miami, Little Haity, these places that are actually the most safe, safest zones. Yeah, it is safe at zones, right. So it's it's no surprise that you're going you see gentrification, you see it start changing different things in nature because literally what would originally be thought as the most undesirable part because if you go to Miami, who is like, who wants to live inland? Right? Everybody wants to live by the water. But then when you really start to look at okay, not only just from a global warming and you might not have anywhere to live, but just from a regular flood standpoint, right, Like Brickle gets flooded all the time, all the time. Now you know, it's like all right, you know when you look at it from that standpoint, and it's like, okay, now what area is flood proof? Now the areas that were once the least desirable are starting to become the most desirable. Right, So now you start to see the whole transition play. As far as real estate, now you start to see gentrification. Now you start to see people move in. Home prices go up, new businesses, different things that it's never by accident. It's the same thing happens in Brazil. I was actually studying this is in Brazil. You know, they put the favelas, which favelas is the slums in Brazil, and they put them in the hills, right, because it's like, Okay, who really wants to live in the mountains? Right, and everybody wants to live in the beach. But then they realize that some of those some of those favelas have some of the best views of like Christ the Redeemer and the beach and all of that. So once again, now you start the gentrification to move people out, relocation of people like five hours outside of Rio, different things that should because they realize, Okay, now we made a mistake. This is actually prime real estate. Same thing even if you look at New York, like you look at like Queen's Bridge, right, Queens Bridge is in Long Island City, which is right on the water of Queens It overlooks Manhattan. Previously that was a bad neighborhood. Now Long Island City is like one of the nicest neighborhoods in New York. You can't even go like every restaurants, who allows his hotels everything. Like all they did was just build around the projects because you really can't. It's be tremendously hard to knock down ninety six buildings. West I saw large Queensbridge projects. It's ninety six buildings. It's kind of hard to knock down ninety six buildings, right, So what they did was they just kind of made it in an oasis and all around. Now you wouldn't even really realize that there was a project there unless you actually went looking for it, right, like just priving. The buildings that they building are higher than the project buildings, so you really can't even you wouldn't even tell them. Then it's like, you know, it's very secure now, a bunch of cops everywhere. They got the sensory things, so there's really there's not a lot of violence anything like that. And now you're just able to just you know, keep people in that one area of pocket, self contained, self contained. But now everything around that is extremely high priced real estate, right because that's actually primetime real estate. Sopreciate what you have when you have it, because sometimes you don't even realize that what you think is the worst area is actually the best.
Speaker 2: Area could be Yep. And you know who doesn't think this is a conspiracy, Bill Gates. If you go look at all that farmland that he's bought, they're all in the zones that won't flood in middle of America. Whenever someone of that, you can, regardless if you think it's evil or not. One of the wealthies men of all time when he buys up that much land. I think the number one land buyer by one person in the United States. There's a pattern. Guys go on Google Maps and look at it or Google Earth. They're all in none flood zones. So if a crisis breaks out and the coasts go through trouble, you'll have enough land to rent you until you genetically modify mosquitoes or whatever else.
Speaker 1: You're going to eat. If you go through the Hunger Games, you.
Speaker 2: Got to look at what the elite are doing to be able to plan properly.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. Yeah, that's a fact. Yeah. Bill Gates only the most real estate America insane.
Speaker 2: Long want no smoke one drama with the Clinton's William h Oh who else Buffet?
Speaker 1: Oh God? But like you said, I mean it's interesting, right. His real estate he didn't like. His play wasn't to try to buy Manhattan or buy all of Hollywood. He's buying places that nobody would even care about.
Speaker 2: Flies under the radar, and so are the Chinese that they brought up a bunch of quote unquote undesirable areas. Quietly in tandem with William