Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Hey Gus out on Joe Yes, Caleb Williams is ahead of the learning curve with DUBB Bears and the reports out of Chicago Bears official staff. We're so pleased with how well prepared Caleb william was learning this week's lesson than Minicamp Bears QB coach Carrie Joseph. Coming into the mini camp, he was light year to head of the information that he already had.
Speaker 2: He's one of those guys that want to know why.
Speaker 1: Last night, probably around ten thirty eleven o'clock, he texted me, Hey, why are we doing this here?
Speaker 2: Why are we blocking it like this? He just wants to know. He wants to know those answers.
Speaker 1: So when you have a guy like that that's hungry or you love to know that because now it becomes he becomes a coach on the field.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: That's what you gotta be. That's what that's what that's what you have to be.
Speaker 2: That's why you took him number one. They said he was a generational.
Speaker 4: Talent talent, and I'm not sure why they're surprised.
Speaker 2: I mean you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be surprised because that's why you took him.
Speaker 5: And matter of fact, if he's a student of the game like that and he's asking questions like that, imagine what you could get on the field.
Speaker 4: Imagine we would put both of those together.
Speaker 5: When you put the classroom and the physical tools that you displayed in college together with elite talents surrounding you. M the bearsation. If they do right by Caleb Williams, he would be the first quarterback that they've had that they did right by, the first quarterback that they've had that they did right by. Think of all all the quarterbacks that have come through there for the Bears, all of them. There has not been one franchise quarterback that has been elite to the capacity of a Patrick Mahomes or Joe Burrow or Lamar Jackson. I mean for the longest time, no disrespect to Jim McMahon, no disrespect.
Speaker 1: No, but but for the longest time, they played to their defense. So they said, we can get away with a marginal quarterback as long as we have outstanding defense. They're known as the Monsters of the Midway for a reason. That's yes, the super Bowl, Lacker and Briggs and and and Peanut.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh ye's phenomenal.
Speaker 5: M Tommy Harris Yeah, Big Tommy, Yeah, Big tom And.
Speaker 2: So that's that's that's what happens. But the great players.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, when you're dealing with great players, you gotta have answers.
Speaker 2: They need to they he asked why.
Speaker 1: I just needed to know, Okay, we're doing it like, well, this doesn't see this doesn't seem like a great because to me, the thing that I had to get out of is like, at some point in time, Shanter, you can't always just run the round for you to get open. You got to run around to get somebody else else open, because you know, I think, hey, if I did it right here, I would be open. We're not trying to get you open on this. We try to get him open, or we try to get him open, or why am I blocking it like this?
Speaker 2: Why don't I take this guy? Because that guy's got you.
Speaker 1: Man, So when you block it like this, he's gonna come and then you're gonna leave and we're gonna dump it to you and you're gonna get that safety that you make the safety miss, you might hit your head on the goal post. Those are things that you needed to know. I needed to know why we do it, because hell, I'm out here all this practicy. They need that need to make sense to me.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, you know what I really like?
Speaker 5: Though, that's really dope that they talk about Kayler Williams asking those questions like that, because as a quarterback, he's he has a vision. He has a vision of the game. Coaches coach, but players play. So if he's doing something and there's something that's familiar to him and they're running a different way than than what his opposed a used to seeing, maybe the way he wants to run it, maybe this is the suggestion he might have might.
Speaker 4: Make it a little easier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you always.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes coaches, even though it's exit no, sometimes they complicate shit. I'm just gonna be honest to you. Sometimes they complicate things when it's not that hard. It doesn't have to be that hard. When you simplify stuff and allow players to play fast, especially your quarterback who has to process things very very fast, simplify it so we can play at his best.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to play in his wheelhouse. What do you comfortable with? What do you like to do? You're like under the center, you like the gun. My thing is like, I'm gonna build a system for the players, but I'm not going to force the players to play in the system. And far too many times with this is my system, this is what we do. Where your system sucks because your players don't comprehend it and they're doing too much thinking. You want guys, You want guys to just go play free. And if gods play free, they can play fast. If we guys play fast, great things happen.
Speaker 4: Yes they do.
Speaker 1: So that's I'm a firm believer that you put a guy, you put a guy, Okay, what does he do really?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, God don't run out rocks? Well, why did you run him on the out rock just because the album? Hey put him on the deg put him on.
Speaker 2: To come back.
Speaker 5: That's that's what That's what's so important for offensive coordinators to understand the understand your players the best and understand their weaknesses and their strengths and always put them in position to win. That's why it's so important when you get certain players like you're Stefan Diggs, You're Jamar Chases, you're justin Jefferson's the elite talents that could do damn near everything under the sun under the umbrella, and coaches don't have.
Speaker 4: To hide them offensively.
Speaker 5: They don't have to condense splits to get him open, just to get the DB's the back off, because you know, you know what, we got to condense the splits. We gotta put him in motion because they can't be pressed, they can't beat man the man, so they find ways for you to get open. The better you are as a receiver coming out of college going into the NFL, the easier you make your the easier you make everyone else in job around you, including your office a coordinator. And when you are like that skilled and can do that many more things, like like when we were talking about Cat earlier with Kat being a Swiss Army knife. If you're a receiver and you're a Swiss Army knife and you going into the league, they could do that much more with you. Yes, because you can do everything. The playbook opens up subnet. Wait, how do you say that word substantially? Substantially If you can do all other things and he doesn't have to help you.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'm trying to use big words. I don't even know how to say them.
Speaker 5: That's spelloo, spell fellow sinko.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Lions are reportedly ready to commit to Jared Goff as their franchise quarterback moving forward. ESPN Jeremy Foler reported that Golf is next in line a month quarterbacks to strike a long term deal.
Speaker 2: The market is pretty clear.
Speaker 1: You're looking at fifty plus million for a lot of these quarterbacks per year. Golf is set to make twenty two point three in base salary next season. He's already earned a five million dollar roster bonus. His total cash earnings for twenty twenty four rank him seventeenth a month quarterback. Golf new contract should put more than double what he's expected twenty twenty four earnings on a yearly basis. Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert Joe burrow Off have signed deals for more than fifty million per over the last year.
Speaker 5: Wheaw the market, it always resets herself when it's time for a quarterback to get paid.
Speaker 4: Jared Goff has proved himself. The Rams didn't want him.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me see I don't think they didn't want him.
Speaker 1: They didn't think they could win a Super Bowl whipping a good quarterback.
Speaker 5: He was, Yeah, he was a good quarterback. But obviously if you move on from that means they don't want you. If you would If you got a girlfriend and she leave you because she don't think you're gonna marry her and she go to somebody else, that means she don't want you, no matter how you splice.
Speaker 1: It, want you what she wanted, what I could give her, See what Jared Golf could give them, and what they wanted the two different things. She might want me. But I've been told, yeah, you ain't trying to get married.
Speaker 5: Oh hell no, somebody told you that. Yeah, see they.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Guess what? I hate a Guess what? Yes, you got married? Oh she did, Yeah you got a kid. I'm happy for you, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I'm happy to But you know what, what I call that settling. I call that settling because all you're doing is you want to get married, but the person you want to marry you isn't willing to do it, so you're gonna go find the person that is, which means you're just settling for the person that's willing to do it and not the one you really want.
Speaker 4: Man, let's argue.
Speaker 1: Let's look thing, oh Jo, I can't If somebody said, if I can't give somebody something, got to be honest with them and let them go find it.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what you want?
Speaker 1: If you if if somebody says, hey, Ohoe, yeah, I like you, but I don't want no relationship.
Speaker 4: So whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. How you gonna tell me you like me and you don't want no relationship.
Speaker 1: Because I because she might be wanting she might be trying to go get the law school. She might be trying to be become a doctor.
Speaker 4: I could put I could put you to law school.
Speaker 1: No that her mind. She say, you know what, because I'm not gonna call you every day. I don't want to talk to you because I mean to study. I need to focus. Okay, because this is very important, right right right, just like you, just like you your football thing. Maybe I got to study he played, Maybe I got to train. I gotta watch this film.
Speaker 5: Oh it's one thing. It's one thing about me. I'm understanding. Huh, that's one of my one of my greatest assets. I'm I'm understanding, and I'm a listener. I'm a listener first. So if you busy, you got things going on, I don't have no problem with that. I'm not gonna get in the way because I don't want you getting away with what I do. I'm understanding, I believe, I believe that. But I like where you're going with this. This is good, This is up for people in the chat. This is real good for people in the chack.
Speaker 1: But like I said, uh uh, but I thought, look, he took him to a super Bowl. Yeah, but taking you somewhere and winning something is tightly different because we've seen guys get to that level.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But and you see Stafford come in for here boom yeah right away.
Speaker 5: Hey yeah, I saw Stafford come in first year, right away and cheat the Bengals when that god damn for down call because Logan Wilson, that wasn't no goddamn hold on Cooper Cup.
Speaker 4: But anyway, that was.
Speaker 2: Hold it, Eli Apple.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about that play, okay o, Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: Hold it, hold it. He wrapped it, wrapped me.
Speaker 5: I'm talking, Hey, I'm talking. I'm talking about that Ford down.
Speaker 2: I thought when he read that Texas Rodney crossed his face. He got it.
Speaker 5: Nah, nah, logan, Logan read that real well, but okay, you can't.
Speaker 4: I can't cry for spilled milk because we go.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know what the Bangal's gonna be at in February, in New Orleans, in Cincinnati, in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: In Cincinnati, eating chili with all them fine women.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's on MESSI maya, that's on MESSI maya. I guarantee the Bengals being New Orleans for the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I mean.
Speaker 1: A couple I mean I've been a couple of days from that area, so I'm sure that will be there for the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: All Right, you don't want you don't want to bet. You don't want to bet none. You want to bet no matter of fact. No, I ain't gonna make no the best right now? Yeah, I'm already in the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were you gonna pay up? Hey, oh Joe, check this out.
Speaker 1: Deontay Water is concerned for Mike Tyson and Jake Paul fight. God forbid, he gets hurt. Deyontay Wider knows a thing or two about knockout. The last thing he wants to see is Mike Tyson on the receiving end of one. When the fight night comes around July twentieth, it will mark more than twenty years since Mike tyson most recent robot just ten days shot of Mike Tyson's fifty eighth birthday. Water said, I think it's a bad I think it's bad. The Commission has licensed Mike Tyson because he hasn't been active in twenty years, So they should not license him because who is he?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Or because because of who he is? That's how people get hurt. God forbids he gets hurt. Yeah, Paul comes in there and knocks Mike out. That's going to charnish the reputation of Mike. I don't want the last thing I remember of him is getting knocked out by YouTuber.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what I.
Speaker 5: Understand where Deontay Wilder is coming from. Mike hasn't been in the ring in twenty years. I think the only issue for Mike is that I'm worried about. It is really not age. It's the youthfulness that Jake has on him and the conditioning. The conditioning, that's the only thing I'm worried about. The conditioning. How much running can you do to be in shape to fight two minute eight rounds.
Speaker 4: That's that's all I care about.
Speaker 5: Because if you come out and you exert too much energy early, you're gonna get tired. And if you get tired early and you point yourself out, then it can get dangerous. Now that at that point, it can get dangerous. Or you can come out and apply pressure on Jake who isn't familiar or had the ring IQ or to be able to handle pressure at that kind of level with that kind of experience.
Speaker 4: In front of him or that kind of power, and I think could get dangerous for him.
Speaker 5: It's all on what type of game they played once they ended the ring. Now, for one, Jake is gonna be cautious and he's gonna be on his bicycle.
Speaker 4: He gonna be cautious and he's gonna be on his bicycle.
Speaker 2: You know, Tyson, he can cut the ring off.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, you already know what he gonna do.
Speaker 5: He gonna have a high guard coming in coming in bob and bob and bobbing, and boy, look at him, man, look at him.
Speaker 2: Do you think you'll take it more serious than he took the Roy Jones fight?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because I think when he fought Roy.
Speaker 5: They had a Kumbaya moment and understanding, I'm not trying to hurt you. We're gonna get in here, We're going to entertain and get our hass up out.
Speaker 1: Of here healthy right. Roy said, Hey, I was gonna let it be. I was gonna let you hit my mama's son over with that right hand.
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh no, But listen with Jake. You never know what happened, what happened? What what Michael were gonna get? What if Jake hit Mike the wrong way and pissed Mike off?
Speaker 4: What you think is gonna happen? What you think is gonna happen?
Speaker 5: Even at fifty seven, fifty eight years old, with that kind of power.
Speaker 2: Still he well, he ain't never felt that kind of power.
Speaker 5: No, you can't even train for that kind of power, even at fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can't. Yeah, it's gonna feel like a mule kicking. Yeah, anybody's just been kicked by a horse. You gotta think about it.
Speaker 5: Mike is short, he's compact legs, powerful man. He's when when Mike Tyson sits on a punch, whether it's that upper cut, whether it's that goddamn hook, even if your guard is up and you block it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna make you think twice.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you know his favorite punch is the hook to the body and the coming through the gard.
Speaker 2: Now he gonna double tap you. Now, yeah, he touched you.
Speaker 5: It's out you out hey, it's gonna be a it's back boy. Hey, I'm telling you, I've been in that room that one time and I got I got caught when I was tired in that fourth round and I went down.
Speaker 2: Boy, when that y'all open up. You see.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Oh Joe, you got tired, your mouth starting to drew. You don't see that punch.
Speaker 5: My hand's down, matter of fact. And the funny thing about it, I've seen the punch coming from along a mile away because he's winding up. But I'm so tired. I can't even move. I couldn't even That's why when I got knocked down.
Speaker 4: That's why I got up so fast.
Speaker 5: I got him so fast because I could see it coming and he hit me, and I'm like, damn, I'm going down. Before I hit the ground, I was trying to get up because I just the body, the body, I just I couldn't operate.
Speaker 2: I couldn't move. See that what you ooe? You got to stay down there.
Speaker 1: You don't get up that quick because your liver might be Take Ojo, you take the six.
Speaker 2: Take six.
Speaker 5: I can hear, hey, I can hear. I hear my mama. I canar my mama.
Speaker 4: Boy, if you don't get your black ass and both of that goddamn kid embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Me like this, you with a you stand there, you look at it. Walk to me.
Speaker 1: Hey walked to me, walked up me. Oh Joe, you walked to him. Let it wipe the gloves off. You're like, I'm good, let's go.
Speaker 5: No serve, no serve. You heard what I told you, right, My mama had we fought in July. Right, My mama had passed away in January.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I went and see my mama the night before the fight. I went to the graveyard. I went to the cemetery. I say, mama, listen, Mama, I done fought all my life by never been in a store environment, inside a ring with a fighter that fights for a living. But I'm finna get in here because you know your son is crazy, and I'm willing to try anything. I'm willing to try anything, man. I got in mine yacht. I only had two weeks to get ready. Mayweather told me late, I only had two weeks to get ready. So I got ready in Houston with the Charlo twins who are also preparing for a fight. Right, So I just did two days for two weeks. So that's like a month with the training. But it's nothing like preparing for a fight where you have three months to get ready.
Speaker 4: So I just jumped in anyway.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm crazy. I can fight already in the streets. You know, I get into it with somebody. No, I ain't nothing, but that ain't a little squabble. We got to that fourth round and I had I had moved. I had moved myself on that bicycle because I don't know how to how to engage or operate with punches coming at me because I've never been in that situation. Right, It's different in the ring in the street. That's different in the ring. Is so I'm moving. I'm constantly moving. So by the time we get to the fourth round, out.
Speaker 1: You die, bro, You can't all that bouncing. That looked good on TV. Hey, it looked good in the first three rounds. Boy, I thought I would goddamn haggler.
Speaker 5: What we got that fourth round? I couldn't even I couldn't even hold my hands up no more. My hands was down. My hands was down. Man. I see, I saw Brian coming. I made a little joke. I threw a jab right or he threw something at me and it barely touched my nose and I hit him with one of those male gusses, trying to be funny, and I tease him and I did like this man.
Speaker 4: The next punch, man, I was on the floor.
Speaker 5: The next punch, I was on the floor, and I tried to get up so fast because all I could think in my head was I can hear my mama saying, boy, if you don't get your black ass up off that canvas embarrassing me like this. That's why I jumped up so fast. And then you know me, I don't have the box of mentality I get up. I got the football mentality. I'm trying to dap him up because he hit me. He looked at me like boy, were in a fight, man, what are you doing? And we went back to it.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, Brian Maxwell, who asked a question sometimes yeah, that's that's that's him that's who that is.
Speaker 5: That was Brian.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Man, hey, hey, hey, that was That was a great experience.
Speaker 2: Man. You got to get in the ring. Huh.
Speaker 4: You got to fight somebody. You got to listen. You will never know what it's like.
Speaker 5: You think coming out in the stadium in front of eighty thousand everybody cheeing your name.
Speaker 4: You think that's something. Experience a ring walk.
Speaker 5: Experienced that ring walk, and experience the dude a cross from you when the bell ring and he got that look in his eye like he's gonna knock your head off.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing like that. Man, Hey, Brian, I know you in the chat.
Speaker 5: B I appreciate you agating. Oh yeah, I like hey, hey, I like it. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: You got hey, man, mat I I did it when I first got out of here. Man A, it's hard cause you know I'm up there because you okay, like put the time on three minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh so you know I'm bouncer.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you feeling good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man?
Speaker 1: Oh yoe the hand down he touched me. Oh god, you right there there? Yeah you got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on your hand down with yo. Yeah. Hey, you got to the point I can hold my arms up.
Speaker 5: Man. First round, huh, first round? You was out of there?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, hey, listen, that's why when you ask, uh. We've had this conversation on Twitter all the time. We talk about some of the most difficult sports in the world, and I always say boxing is the most difficult because there's no time out.
Speaker 2: There's no time out.
Speaker 5: You ain't got nobody to save you if you gas out, if you punch yourself out. You got to protect yourself and you got to do it. On the other end, who's trying to knock your head off? Yes, and if you do get hit, you can't show no mercy.
Speaker 2: You got that.
Speaker 5: You got to have a poor face at all times. Conditioning is number one.
Speaker 4: Your conditioning has to be absolutely at its best.
Speaker 1: Absolutely it's best because here the thing, oh Joe, is the breathing aspect. Yes, because you gotta be you gotta be able to control it and breathe out your nose because because the first thing they see is there, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: That's like being in the ocean and you bleeding. Oh the man, listen, un I was out there in Philly for three months, out there spawn with drawn and it with Boots, boy, never again. Whatever step in the ring like that man, never again, because they they're your friends. Outside the ring, they become someone else once the bell rings. Yeah, that's what I'm looking. I'm looking through the head. Yeah, Boots, I'm like, boy, it's me.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: Once you're stepping this ring, it don't matter who you are, it could be your mama.
Speaker 4: Boy, You're finna get this word.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I ain't been back in the ring of boosts ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever again. But see, Harry, is the thing a boxing back you know in a street fight. Street fight don't last that long.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 5: Because you thought you thought if you punched it, you're probably gonna lock up anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. And the best thing is, hey, you feel attention, get it off?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Hey, hey you got it, get you off.
Speaker 2: You gotta swing.
Speaker 4: You got to swing first.
Speaker 2: You don't let nobody close the distance. Were the argument. You don't let nobody close the distance.
Speaker 5: Anything anything in arms right in arms length.
Speaker 1: I'll be I'm gonna be a mofo. I'm gonna be an s o B I'm gonna be all that over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the minute you getting once you get in this airspace? Yeah, okay, game on. Yeah, you don't let nobody close the distance.
Speaker 1: So you y'all argue it, But man, I ain't no bro, did you hear did you hear the tone in his voice?
Speaker 4: Right right, right right?
Speaker 1: The tone's gonna tell you everything, you know, Oh Joe? You know when a guy hey, okay, all right, yeah, hey what dude? You I mean, if you ever been a fight, you know, you know what? You know what it got real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you understand you and you.
Speaker 2: Know hey, when a man tell you stop playing it? Bro, a I ain't bout there. Let that go.
Speaker 5: It's easy to read body language, Yes, very easy to read body language. Some people have some people are immune to it and don't know. There was a certain situation that happened in Golden State. You know what I'm talking about. I'm not gonna say that's what. That's what I try to read.
Speaker 4: The body language is already telling you what time it is.
Speaker 2: Who lets somebody who?
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm arguing with you, why the hell would you let somebody walk.
Speaker 2: Up on y'all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can say elementary school where you go shoulder and shoulder, you go riding around, touch them again knocked up by step over that line.
Speaker 2: Bro, you grown ass man.
Speaker 1: Bro, y'all been arguing way back over there. You don't curse you out. You don't curse your mind, y'all way over there. After a while, you see getting injured closer and closer. I'p already in my mind. If he gets with an arm distance, I'm gonna drop the hamm on.
Speaker 5: You gotta do something, especially if nobody in between.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 4: You you got to do something.
Speaker 2: And you let the doe walk right up on you walk right in your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey here in the kitchen. Oh no, man, Like I said, I don't need to see me. I ain't all about to arguing going back and forth. I was like, hey, let me go, let me go. Last time I got an argument out there to want you come after the movies, man, Doude. Oh tell you know at the movies, you know, okay, when the previews talking, everybody talking, yes, you know you can hear them. Okay, once the previews start, curtain come down, Okay, the lights go out.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's time to stop.
Speaker 4: So he's still talking.
Speaker 2: Man, movie started.
Speaker 1: Talking, louder I said, bro, come on, bro, Bro, I said the movies. Bro, you want to talk going outside? You know I'm because I'm not trying to raise my voice.
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 4: Are you being nice about it too?
Speaker 2: And I paid my money.
Speaker 1: I do what I want to do, man, O Joe, So you know me, I would put on my my Walter john I would put on my Walter Johnson. We got the manager on his ass. Excuse me, excuse me this gentleman? Right, gentlemen?
Speaker 2: Right? How pointed to it?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 4: Right, right right?
Speaker 2: I told him, yeah, I wish the ass. Yeah yeah, So he kept talking.
Speaker 4: Oh he kept talking after you let the people.
Speaker 2: Know, even after the manager came a limb. So you know what? So check this out? O yo. I got me and my girl.
Speaker 1: I said, I say, come on baby, it ain't even worth it, right man, So check this out?
Speaker 2: O yo, I'll walk it. Dude kicked the door, but he come out there after. Oh no, oh no, I don't know what Joe. I don't know what your problem. What do you want to do? I ain't want to do nothing. Ain't you ain't square with him?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know what I told him? Said, Bro, you don't want this medicine. I said, this calls insomnia, it calls dizziness, and sometimes it calls death if taken in large quantities. Right right, bro, gone back in there. So I told the last said man, I played that. They gave me my money back I got. I got me a cold large pop corner in the Twizzlers and I went home.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, listen, this is you know what. This is what, this is what I'm gonna do for you. Right, this is what I'm gonna do for you. You need to take me when you travel. You need to take me as your security. I could be your enforcer.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: Griselda Blanco had an enforcer. Pablo Escobar had an enforcer. I could beat your enforcer. I like I like to I like my hands, I like to by the side, look at the side of the look at big my fist.
Speaker 2: For the most part, when I go somewhere, people give me love. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about guy. I'm talking about black white tracking pictures.
Speaker 2: Man. Woman, it don't matter.
Speaker 5: I'm telling it's always one Sometimes there's always one player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, Okay, I'm like, bro, I'm leaving. I'm trying to diffuse the situation. Why you got why you gotta follow me? Out in the movie theater and talk about what's up with me? Bro I'm gone, clearly, I was annoyed by you talking during the movie.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and the dude, Me and fresh and Misu. He would all. He worked camera three at CBS. So we had we go to the movies. I get it early. We go to the movies. Me and him go to the movie. Were up there, so were we locking, laughing at talking movie star. Okay, we'll be quiet. He eating popcorn. I eaten popcorn. M The guy touched me. How much long are you gonna eat that? I look at my bucket.
Speaker 2: I sure it to him till it's gone. What you don't want me to eat?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I said? Man? So for me, oh, a lot of time.
Speaker 1: Most of the time, like when I go to the movies, I try to go like I go like four o'clock in the afternoon, and a whole lot of right right, Ain't nobody there come, man, People be people just be on one and just be talking, reckless and crazy. So for me, let me be in the movie theater. It'd be like three of us in there. I'm cool, I'm scrawled out. I got a popcorn, I got big soda. I got twizzlers. I'm just chilling.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: Hey, speaking of speaking of movie theaters, you've been when the last time you've been to the drive in?
Speaker 2: The last time I've been to the driver here? That is what I do? Well, cook to it.
Speaker 1: That was the nineteen itself, I do. It's a crawl.
Speaker 2: Hold on, look, that's the last time you've been to this?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, guys, y'all know if you're in Atlanta, y'all know the drive in on Morland the Federal Printitentiary is right across the street.
Speaker 5: From the driving Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, anybody tell tell me. I'm lying it's still open. I don't know if it's still open. Yeah, Marland a blue drive in?
Speaker 4: Oh you know, I was. I was gonna ask you about the last time you been the drive in? And have you do?
Speaker 5: Y'all have a Center B show? You've been to Sini B show?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that one? We got asked with the Lina uh uh? The chronic chairs? I pick? We got? I picked?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, we got. I pick here too, we got, we got? I picked the food. The menu for the food.
Speaker 5: Oh my goods?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Oh Joe, you brought it up you rather than drive through up? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Drive through?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, that that's one of my fantasies, he said, whatever.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like every every time I think about the drive through I went when I was when I was young. I don't know if they still have one in Miami or for Lauderdale anywhere, but I think I always think about the movie Grease. I always think about the movie Grease and then being at the drive in. I think that would be a great date, a great date.
Speaker 1: So I don't know they got them I don't think they got them in California anymore. You might have to go like little, some small country, small place.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like when we first.
Speaker 2: Start, like they used to have used to have the speaker that you're hanging the window.
Speaker 5: The window.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then you have it.
Speaker 1: You can put it through your radio, but the radio, you know, you know, Oh man, they got to work drive through the l A or they got drive.
Speaker 2: Through in l A.
Speaker 4: Wait what anybody in the chat.
Speaker 2: I gotta get a rental. You get him a rental. I'm gonna get me a rental. Get me on some bourbon.
Speaker 5: Photos right right right with the O cap.
Speaker 2: Now I need a bench seat. I need a bench seat. You know what I'm saying, the long bench.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. I know exactly what you're talking about. Yeah, down the.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on that touchdown jessup. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They used to have to driving in to Jessup. Absolutely, who talk about that? And they had one in Hinesville, used to have two in Ironsville and they had one and by day you had one in Claston, had one in stays bro.
Speaker 5: Oh swap swash swap dhop, swap shop. They said they got one of swap shop and a lot of their Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, man, oh Joe, you gotta be rib you know you got to be back in the day.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, it's the million then, I mean, I know you don't watch cartoons.
Speaker 4: I love the millions.
Speaker 5: The minons have a new movie coming out, Lakes Planet Apes out already, ain't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, came out the ten.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I need to check that out. I need to check it out now.
Speaker 5: I want to watch that at the Senate Strokes. But I want to see the millions. I want to see the means that are driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I want I would see, I would see, I would have seen I would have seen. I won't see something, all right, Oh Joe, speaking of boxing, Oh your great granted boxing technique.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me see, let me see, let me see. Oh good hand movement.
Speaker 2: Great. Oh look at the hair movement. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, she's the box.
Speaker 4: She's the box for real.
Speaker 5: You could tell, yeah, yeah, you can tell absolutely.
Speaker 2: Hey. Oh oh oh, let you ready, you're great gradit?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, y'all would have stopped granted, y'all, betta stop playing with Granted. You go Granted turning them things to Gretty, turning them things over.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, uppercut food with it? That nice you say, you say all you said? She turned that thing on.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's how you know she used to box, because everything is real. It's in tight.
Speaker 2: Everything, everything compact. Ain't nothing wasted.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she's nice. She's not looking at her movement. Get up under that thing.
Speaker 5: Hey, I know, Hey, I know she used to put them through hair boy during her Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, I hate to be the one to try to touch Granted. Back in the day with Grady the TV, they granted put Bob fat. Oh Joe, look, Jade is out. Did you ever have a gender revealed like this?
Speaker 4: Let me see.
Speaker 5: Let me see, let me see, let me see, let me see. I got two hundred eleven kids. They never had no gender reveal d What the hell kind of shot was that.
Speaker 2: Whole?
Speaker 5: Hey man, listen, first first off, first off, First off, ladies, I need y'all to be very very conscious of who you procreate with. You, like, come on nine like if if if remember back in the day we used to take your girl with you to the park when you were hit hoop with your boys. Damn like, ain't no athleticism, no, no, So now you're passing you passing that off to the child.
Speaker 2: Oh joe, he got hold up? How you got a gold in your yard and you can't shoot?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Come on, man, he tripping man. Matter of fact, whoever let him get them pregnant knowing he can't shoot. So now you're finna have a child with no athletic ability.
Speaker 2: Oh he can shoot.
Speaker 5: Ladies, You'm very conscious, be very conscious of who you have a child with.
Speaker 4: I'm just in case, justin Wow.
Speaker 2: That was terrible.
Speaker 5: And he he hit the backboard. Why you hit the backboard? Ladies, take your man to Dave and busses man, take your take. You do the daving busses, go bowling, do all the things, and make sure he has some type of athleticism. So when you have a child, just in case your child wants to play sports, they ain't got two left feet.
Speaker 2: I ain't been bowling the while.
Speaker 4: You Oh, I bowled multiple three hundreds, now bad?
Speaker 2: It ain't never bowled two hundred.
Speaker 4: I bowled multiple, multiple three hundreds.
Speaker 5: Now why hey, listen when I tell you I do everything and do it well, yeah, man, I was.
Speaker 4: I was on the PGA Tour in ninety three.
Speaker 5: I was on the PJA tour. At ninety three.
Speaker 2: I said, p g A is golf, BBA is bowling.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know I'd be mixing. You know, I'll be mixing stuff up. I I be talking too fast. I'll be talking too fast. But I was on the p BA tour in ninety three. Okay, yeah, So who you be?
Speaker 2: You bet? Pete Webber Jr? Walter Wa Williams. Who do you think you are?
Speaker 5: I am me?
Speaker 2: That's Pete Webber Jr.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that's my dog.
Speaker 5: I used to I used to train him. I used to train him.
Speaker 4: That's where you got the phrase from, who do you think you are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 2: You can't be I beat you Bowland. I know that.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no no. Ask Chris Paul who taught him how to bowl. Ask Chris Paul, who taught him how to bowl. Chure me, now I call it. I call him right now, de vouce for me. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Look at look at the technique. Look look at the technique.
Speaker 2: No hell no, did you? But that's a good the ball all day that? Hey? Whatever?
Speaker 5: What he he? I hit I hit all how many pins on? How many pins out there?
Speaker 2: Twelve?
Speaker 5: Ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I hit all I hit all ten of.
Speaker 2: Them right there.
Speaker 4: That wasn't that was your elbow.
Speaker 1: But the way your elbow left your side already know that.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's the curve.
Speaker 5: That's the curve.
Speaker 2: That's nerve.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's a technique to it.
Speaker 5: So you ain't got it. One people bowl straight ahead. When I bowl, I put my elbow out. When I put my elbow out.
Speaker 4: That's what created the curve on the ball like this.
Speaker 2: You see that. That's right with the curve. Oh Joe, you start with it in right, I started with you.
Speaker 5: This is this is my technique.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you my technique I stay with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm stay with you. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I approached, I approached, I'm tucked in, everything tucked in, down my.
Speaker 2: Eyes, my eyes down the lane. Now okay, and then okay, what what on my approach?
Speaker 5: I take three steps once, I once, I put my plan foot in the ground, I extend back. I release. But on the release, let me put the elbow out.
Speaker 1: No, let me see. Let me see you. Let me see your release. How you reach you back? Let me see how you reach back?
Speaker 4: Watch it, watch it?
Speaker 5: What's the technique? Now?
Speaker 4: Watch the technique I watching.
Speaker 2: I'm looking. I'm looking.
Speaker 5: Stay with me there, hold on, hold on, I'm trying to show you step by step.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, that's how I create. That's how I create that curve like, oh Joey, yes, right, yeah, come through, yes, sir. And when I let go, I just stick my arm out so I get them, so I get the whip, so I get the curve on the ball.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be to go to.
Speaker 1: Mike Collins said, uncle and oh joe y'all should do movie reviews on Friday. Actually, Mike, we're going to start doing movie reviews.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Steve said, I can't tell if Sharp is wearing a T shirt or has a Tasmanian Devil tattoo.
Speaker 2: Actually, that is a Tasmanian Devil t shirt.
Speaker 1: Nah might men men, I can't I can't take that kind of pain all that the needles. That ain't gonna work for me, Bro, I'm sorry, Uh Simon's old nine seven? I said, when does the shirts stop? And unk began the color you got joke something? I ain't that right? That is pretty good though, overlook at ash oh and just dying laughing with that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I ain't that bro. You know I'm a little darker than this right here. Uh.
Speaker 1: Andrea had to do a double take when I saw a shirt thought he was blessing us.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all got Joe to night.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: KB said, I lost my job and my sister last month, so I don't have extra cash to blow. Hold your head high, King, You and Ocho brought plenty of miles through a lot of tears. Let o Cho thinks also thanks also oo man, KB, Bro, that's that's tough. That's tough. A sorry about your sister first and foremost, you could always get another job. Yeah, yeah, terribly, terribly sorry about your loss. Like you said, keep your head high, keep believing. Sunshine follows rain.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm happy about. Yes, I'm happy about.
Speaker 5: How far come in such a short amount of time with my basketball knowledge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel I felt.
Speaker 5: Like God damn Richard Jefferson the night I just I just want to pass myself on the back because I had knicks.
Speaker 4: Fans were killing me.
Speaker 5: They were killing me the other night because I think I messed up on some stuff when I asked about when the what round they had been in or how far they head got because I didn't know, So they were killing me.
Speaker 4: They were killing me.
Speaker 5: But I bet they can't say nothing now just that fast the next show my here like doors burked with the game and the knowledge.
Speaker 1: Nick said, whack bowling ball eight ef shine ass oat your head.
Speaker 4: He hated Wade check. He hated Wade Check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Crystal Reddick said, I had the privilege of playing at the MGM Golf tournament and got paired with Rick arch up Church, who's in the brink of Broncos Ring of Honor, coolest and nicest guy. You got any good stories about Rick? Rick Rick's older than me, so I didn't. I didn't get off to Rick with long long long gone before I played for the Broncos. But I do know Rick, great returner for the Broncos. Great guy. He's always been great to me, welcome me with open arms when I first got to Denver. So everything that you know, what you meant with, how he appeared to be with you, That's that's who Rick is. Great guy. Shut them, Pope, O Joe start bench cut great wide receivers, O Choe, AJ Green, Jamar Chase.
Speaker 2: Who's starting, who's benching? Who's getting cut?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: I'm starting, I'm starting, I'm starting, Chase, I'm benching AJ Green, I'm cutting.
Speaker 5: O choke M good choice.
Speaker 1: Uh uh only I D said, what are your mount Rushmore siblings?
Speaker 2: Mind of the Manning, Sharks, Watson, the Barbers.
Speaker 5: Uh mount Rushmore siblings? Dad, that's a that's a good one. Matter of fact. I my dogs Santana and Snores Moss. I'm aren't there siblings.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 5: The doublement twins for the Bubba Bubble bubble gum commercial a while ago, and the third one.
Speaker 2: They ain't play in the NFL.
Speaker 5: In the NFL.
Speaker 2: What are your Rushmore NFL.
Speaker 5: Siblings Okay, Sonoris and in Santana, Uh, Jason and Travis Kelsey and the third would be.
Speaker 4: Who else? Who else what? Other siblings?
Speaker 5: Damn uncle what?
Speaker 4: Other siblings played?
Speaker 5: Peyton and Eli Okay, yeah, Peyton and oh now I'm gonna go off. Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna I'm gonna stay. I'm stay on the offense in side the ball. So I'm gonna go, Peyton Eli.
Speaker 1: So you got Petland Elis, you got the man, you got to Kelsey's and you got the watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: Benja Taylor said, hey, Uncle Knocho, can you please give a shout out to my wife? It's a birthday today. Her name is Aliah. She subscribed as well. Loved the show. We've been Mad five years. Happy birthday of Leah. Benja wanted to give us you give you a shout out gratulations on your fifth wedding anniversary. Although it's not today, it's your birthday, Happy birthday and many many more to come.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your day. You've earned it. Patters say, yah it, what's up? Uncle no Cho?
Speaker 1: I appreciate you guys trying to help me find fine my hold on find twelve twelve girls.
Speaker 5: Twelve girls.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he said, Oh, I appreciate you trying to help me find the girl at the twelve mile with the sign. Othertheless, could you guys wish my mom a happy birthday? She turned sixty today. She celebrated here thirty five year wedding anniversary on Friday, plus his mother day, Patterson, Tell your mom, Happy Joe, Happy birthday, Happy Mother's Day. Congratulations sixty, the big six oh and thirty five years married. Hey, that's unbelievable. Yeah, happy gradulations. Many more birthdays, many more wedding anniversares to.
Speaker 4: Come, Joe, now, I say, have your birthday already?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Lady Ray asked in honor of Mother's Day, which fictional mom character you you think is the greatest of all time?
Speaker 5: The greatest fictional character of all time? To me that I love mom, Mom, Mom. Yeah, fictional mom character that I love to me probably Viola Davis Infences. I love Viola Davis Infences.
Speaker 2: Phenomenon, I believe.
Speaker 5: Now the worst fictional character was goddamn Sissy, say Franklin Saints' mom. Oh yeah, oh yeah, Sissy, what she did the Franklin Saints. Yeah, Hey, so what ooh yeah, Sissy, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of all the Davids, I probably go like I like Florida Evans.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: That's a good tell that thing down, that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Or Claire Huxtable, Oh you can.
Speaker 4: You're never going wrong with that, So you never go wrong with that.
Speaker 1: The Salader. Ohio is where football originated. So talk all the trash you want. Without Ohio, you wouldn't have football. Yeah, you're right, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, y'all ain't got them like my uncles call them boxes though, Cincinnati ain't got no boxes.
Speaker 5: Got Hey, we got those foxes. Don't worry about it. We got foxes. Trust me. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You ain't say cat for Let me get that JT hoodie.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, shout out to j T. I got my hoodie. My hoodie came in the mail.
Speaker 4: Yeah you see it. Represent the crib, you know, just support them.
Speaker 5: I try to do my best and support all my artists and anybody has anything going on or selling any type of memory memory, any any of you selling anything in you for Miami, I'm gonna buy it.
Speaker 4: If I ever see a link, I'm gonna buy it and them on the show.
Speaker 1: Well, you about to have a bunch of links up there over the next couple of weeks, so you're gonna be buying.
Speaker 5: No, they got, they got, They got to be from Miami. I like to like to support, but people, man, No.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about our stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, oh, when our stuff come out?
Speaker 2: Uh seventeeths when Nightcap merch come out?
Speaker 1: Right, shay Shan comes out on Wednesday, okay, and Nightcap comes out on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's that's all I'm wearing from now. I'm wearing Nightcap. Yeah, Dickies, Dickie's and sweat.
Speaker 1: Why you bullgain? I saw worry about our own merch. You gonna see me at eighty four club Shield night Cap. That's it. I gotta go somewhere that I can't wear it when you see me on the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna have on that gear. Same yep. So all right, guys, that's here.
Speaker 1: It's a short evening because we gotta get you got a busy day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I got a really really busy day. O t you got a busy day too, because you're gonna be flying.
Speaker 5: Please, anybody in New York y'all meet me at Amy Roos tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bet you ain't gonna know Amy, you'll get it too late. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please, please make sure you hit that light button. And thank you again for watching another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite Duncon Shark. And no, this is not a tattoo, it is a t shirt. He's your favorite Number eighty five chad O Cho Sinko. He's a rock runner, Extraordinary Bengals Ring of Fame honoree pro Bowler, all pro hyphenated, Risotto Johnson. Thank you guys for taking selling out Shave by La Portier. We're only taking pre orders. We got it shipping in and we're going to clear out all the back orders. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your patience. Please go follow my media company on all pages all excuse me, all platforms that shape a media and my clothing company eighty four. Both handles are listed below. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: The Denver Nuggets go on the road even the series Game five back in Denver, tied to to Pacers dominate the Knicks. They hold Servant home for two games. Now they head back to New York for game pivotal game. Five Pacers dominate the Knicks, Denver beat the Excuse Me, Denver beat the Timberwolves, so both series are tied. Both teams are heading back home. So thank you for joining us for another episode. Wow, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Good night,