Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, made Adam Dirrett's On today's show. We also have an hour long interview on the Bobby Cast. And I'm a massive Counting Crows fan, so is Eddie, which is maybe the maybe my favorite guests we've ever had. A right, I don't want to just jump out and say that without thinking about it, but now I've had plenty of time to think about it. My favorite guess we've ever had John Mayer. That was great too. That's my you know, yeah, that was a good interview too, great too. But so here's the thing on today's show. But you can hear the full hour if you go search the Bobby Cast because originally he was going to come to my house and do a Bobby Cast, but then somebody in his band got COVID and so they shut it down. Didn't do anything except they did the show except without that band member. But he was like, I got somebody got COVID, Like come to your house, rescheduled it? Boom, he was here. Is awesome. But I did hear that? Were you trying to sing around him or something? Ay? No, Oh, yeah, you were trying to be all on the hall from both of these two that you were.
Speaker 3: This is you walking down.
Speaker 1: The hallway, one of these two that are just looking for no Amy.
Speaker 3: Amy, you were walking down the hall and you were like, long it was, mister Jones. I heard, and I was like, really, Amy, you go what it is? Just stuck in my head?
Speaker 1: And I was like, are you singing loud? Yes? So loud right by.
Speaker 4: The door where you know the the virtual green room is virtual whatever that room is.
Speaker 3: Do you have audio?
Speaker 5: Amy?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Most Oh so if I have audio, it doesn't count.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know because it wasn't because I was gonna say, could we see how loud it is?
Speaker 5: Because I don't really feel like it was loud.
Speaker 3: And so now you you were singing it a minute ago you said you weren't seeing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes i'll sing people's songs if they're in my head.
Speaker 8: Okay, but do you sing it right by the green room where her when the door is opening and virtual green?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, I guess that's the real green that's not virtual.
Speaker 7: I could speak to it. They're cutting me off. What I am saying is Bobby's question was, were you trying to sing for Adam based on you guys, or get him to notice me. That is what my answer no was to I was singing the songs. But gosh, so crazy that we have an artist and his songs would be in my head.
Speaker 3: Oh that's weird because we have artists in here all the time.
Speaker 4: And Eddie, have you ever seen her just walk by the green room and singing their song?
Speaker 3: Not to my memory, he was in there.
Speaker 1: But Amy's not trying to be a singer. But here's the deal. I think when you wed Jennifer Lopez, when.
Speaker 8: You asked the question about Shrek and all that, he says, I'm in with Hollywood. I went to all the studios. I think that sparked the thing in Amy's head, like she was like, oh, I could.
Speaker 3: Get a musical.
Speaker 4: I do, yeah, because your mom always told you had a great voice, and so you always deep down think you have a good voice, and you were looking for some confirmation.
Speaker 1: Okay, So anyway, I just wanted to bring that out because they both brought it up to me separately. We both heard it, but I don't think so it wasn't just like one thing, and it wasn't but I think if it were Abby, you guys would actually have something to say. Because Abby, although she's not like trying to be a singer, she likes to sing, but she's not trying to be a professional singer.
Speaker 3: She's done it in front of the professionals.
Speaker 1: But I think if it were Abby, I would go like, oh, maybe she was being but not Amy. She knows she can't sing. None of us can sing it here, although Morgan tried to be a singer when she moved it down, that's true.
Speaker 6: I wanted to be a singer when I grew up, and I wanted to try out for American Idol, but I my parents told me I was not very good at it.
Speaker 1: So but didn't didn't you want to do it while you were here though?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 6: Or no, No, you guys made me sing karaoke on air to hear my voice.
Speaker 5: I know that I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: At what point, though, did you let the dream go? Honestly, I let the dream.
Speaker 6: The dream turned into being from being a singer to being an actors when it changed in high school?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you never lived in Nashville and I thought maybe I got the chops.
Speaker 4: No, no, not Abby thought she had the Chops, she moved to Nashville things she was going to be a c we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about Abby right now, I mean we're not. We're talking about Morgan, because I do remember that would have made Morgan singh And you're sure you didn't think you were good as an adult?
Speaker 6: No, I mean I still think I I'm a good actor, but I don't think I'm a good singer.
Speaker 1: Now I'll accept it.
Speaker 6: But Eddie seemed to think that I could still make it. That's why he made me sing.
Speaker 1: On air Man.
Speaker 8: Her mom told me that she try out for American Idol, Like this is perfect. I got to bring this up to Bobby.
Speaker 1: Your tryout though, walk me through that.
Speaker 6: I didn't it didn't make it to try out going to go trying to my mom about that. She didn't want to let me go to American Idol. I wanted to go try out for American Idol. I had the contract in my hand and she needed to sign it, and she basically refused and was like this is this is not a dream you should keep chasing.
Speaker 8: And that's tough as a parent, like to tell your child, hey, you just don't got it.
Speaker 1: Real because mostly it's like for m R. Do you think if you took some lessons, Morgan, you could be good?
Speaker 6: I did take singing lessons, and I still don't. I just don't think I ever quite. I'm really good at harmonizing with other people, and that's why I thought I was good. But then when I sing by myself, I had no way of like harmonizing anything, so like I could sing in choir really well, that's why I thought.
Speaker 1: I was good. Abby. Are you still taking singing lessons at all?
Speaker 5: That stopped for right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta continue that. I don't know why. It's hard to get really expensive honestly. Oh yeah, absolutely, she's like really, she's like a professional thing for everybody.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like it helped you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: Do you have any gigs coming up?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 3: Just made me out there booking your gigs?
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, let's go. Where's the next one?
Speaker 1: With that money you did you made from the bar to did you give lunchbox any o? It? Uh?
Speaker 5: No, he hasn't said anything, so okay.
Speaker 1: He'll and voice you. I'm sure how much did you make after you gave everything up to your partner?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: That what what I say to?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: Two seventy five is when I made.
Speaker 1: Total, then you have to split it. Did you split straight up with him? Yeah? Okay, so one, you made hundred and thirty two bucks, So maybe Lunchbox should get my agent. My agent makes ten buck books mayor makes ten percent. So ma'am, so you get thirteen dollars.
Speaker 5: Let's go, well, okay, he didn't do anything to help me get tips, by the way, like he could have grabbed the tip bucket.
Speaker 1: You know, and like, yeah, but my agent doesn't show up and go okay, like if you're treating this as that, because what will happen is I'm just being honest with you. Well, because listen, it was a bit. He did it as a bit. He's done. He's done stupid stuff to be mean. As a bit. This worked. But if you give him thirteen dollars and seventy five cents as the ten percent off of your money, he may go find your other jobs because he realizes this is a second source of income.
Speaker 5: That's true, Okay, I will I'll have then, mom, I don't have a problem with that. I mean, he got it, and then there's like continued gigs in the future. There also like the at the hotel. She said, she's gonna tell me when it's sold out again, so then I'll go perform again.
Speaker 1: What about you go play when it's not sold out. You'll do that too, just so you can get the experience.
Speaker 5: I don't know why she told me just those dates when they're sold out.
Speaker 1: What's sold out?
Speaker 4: Because because the hotel gets sold out very often, so they're like, we don't need your back that often.
Speaker 1: And are you trying to be a professional singer?
Speaker 5: I don't think so at this point, because like you have to be a full on artist, you have to be like all around everything, and I don't think I can do everything that they do.
Speaker 1: What do you mean all around everything? Well, if you're so good, you literally could just quit this job and go do that chase your dream.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're saying if you could play guitar, you could be a professional singer.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't say that everything entails.
Speaker 1: Because some singers aren't guitar.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to see what she means by entails everything, interviews, red carpets, all that.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't learn all that. You don't do that until you're like successful, Like most don't do anything.
Speaker 3: Her being on the red carpet is what's holding her back, guys.
Speaker 1: Her not knowing how to be a red carpet.
Speaker 4: Her ability not to wind down the red carpet as reflections is what's making her not a famous superstar.
Speaker 1: In the end, Abby, I just don't want you to end up being sixty eight years old and going. I wish I would have given it around. And if you don't want to give it a r I don't give her on.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, no, I agree. I mean that's why I did move here. The beginning was to see what I could do because people were like, you need to move to Nashville. Network see what happens, you know, start writing with people.
Speaker 4: Who told you that before it like honestly, I want to know honestly, Like who from Wichita was like, Abby, you need to move to Nashville, and like, go for it.
Speaker 5: No, it was over like ten years ago. When I visited Nashville, I went to Broadway and I started asking people that were performing on Broadway. I was like, what should I do? Do you have advice? And that's what they said. They're like, well, you need to live here in the first place.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't people that heard you sing people that were singing giving you their version of what worked for them correct or what they were doing at the time.
Speaker 5: Yes, but I had a lot of support from people in Kansas.
Speaker 3: Great, I love it.
Speaker 1: And you have support from me.
Speaker 5: And me, not from you, but from Bobby. Yes. So yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Man, if we could just teach her how to walk down that red carpet, I you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Well, she's missing, Okay, all right to act you good luck, Okay, thank you. Hey, Raymundo, I know that you watched Vander Pomper Rolls and yeah, I saw a meme that finally explained a little bit about what's happening. Yeah, for the friends thing. Yeah, yeah, Caitlyn showed it to me last night because I've just stayed away. But who are the two people involved in this? It's the vander It's Tom Sandoval.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then who's the.
Speaker 2: Girl, Arianna? It's his longtime girlfriend. And then her best friend, Roquel is the one that he cheated with.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is the analogy. Imagine the cast of friends. Imagine that Chandler was sleeping with Rachel while he was married to Monica for seven months. Joey knew for most of that time, but never told Monica, but still acted like nothing was wrong to her face. Who's Joey in this? So it's the Tom and Tom.
Speaker 2: The guys opened a restaurant in La together, his best friend just hung out with the group, acted like everything was hunky dory, even at times acted like he was kind of interested in Roquel when he knew his best friend was hooking up with Roquel and cheating on Ariana.
Speaker 1: And we're sure this is all really, it's not just a reality show line that they made up and they're just sticking toc is making a famous No, no, no, it's in real time.
Speaker 2: I mean, fans even called him out when they saw him like Coachella together. So the way they did the show is really good because they did The Lives with Andy every night of the week. So I mean, it's all plays perfectly. There's no way you can fake that. I mean unless you really want to screw up your life like that.
Speaker 1: Is this the biggest vander Pump scandal ever?
Speaker 2: I'd say it's the biggest reality TV show, not like survivor those reality TV shows, but real World, any of those vander Pump Bravo scandal. It's the biggest one. Yeah, massive.
Speaker 1: Anybody else watched vander Pump at all?
Speaker 3: No, I've heard such good things and I just never got into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I've watched a lot of the seasons, not quite like ray Well.
Speaker 2: And there's like sluice that have gone back now now that we knew they were cheating the whole time, and that you can see sometimes where he would grab the girl's butt and the camera guy would catch it and just nobody really saw it happen, and his girlfriend or his girlfriend at the time, was two feet away, and he would grab the other.
Speaker 1: Girls for grab a button. There's a camera around, the camera didn't have that angle. But if it didn't, if there's a camera around at all, there's other people around. Idiots, they just keep getting away with stuff. Morgan, So, what do you think about the cheating scandal. Is there any way that this Tom guy's actually not a villain?
Speaker 6: No? I kind of felt like he was a villain all along when I was watching. He was always kind of the shady guy when you were watching. It wasn't like he was like painted to truly be like the nice guy anyway. So when it came out, I was like, it feels kind of accurate.
Speaker 3: It feels like that could happen, if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Like he always was treated as the character that you kind of wanted to hate, a.
Speaker 1: Little bit pretty good looking guy though, right, Yeah, like it was like a walking red flag.
Speaker 6: You'd watch him be like, oh, he's got a lot of red flags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But do you think though that I know, I just don't believe fully everything that I'm fed through a television show. It's supposed to be real whenever things happen semi organically, but they're put in places for things to happen, and they HiT's character development as well. And you guys both think it's real. If you think it's real, real, then I'm just gonna believe it and stop second guessing everything about television.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's real.
Speaker 1: It's real.
Speaker 2: They broke up and rock Kel went and got mental help. She went to a rehab camp for you too saw her there.
Speaker 7: Did they have an open relationship?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 1: No they didn't.
Speaker 2: That was just towards the end of it that was kind of thrown around, Oh, it's open, and then she got confronted Arianna and she goes, no, it's not open.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that rumors going around. So he's way more famous because of this.
Speaker 2: He's really famous, but I mean half his crowd has turned on him, and I mean his restaurants could go under.
Speaker 1: They have Tom Tom He's bang going under from this. I don't even know who the dude is, but I know his name because that's how big this scandal is that people who know nothing about it still know of it. I know.
Speaker 2: But some of the TikTokers say, well, we're never going to go to their new restaurant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you couldn't have comment on his Instagram for a long time. I still don't think you can. Like I think it was that bad.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he have a new chick nail though?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's not together with that girl anymore.
Speaker 3: No, he's not even with rock Kel. He's with some other girl.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the names anymore, but yeah, some other girl Monica.
Speaker 6: He's not with either in the cheating scandal. Now it's a whole new one.
Speaker 1: Lost real Why would you even get with that dude? I guess because if you want somebody this family name maybe maybe. Does he come from money? No? No, so he doesn't have a ton of money. He has he has like new reality show money, which isn't a ton of money.
Speaker 2: He used to just be a bar back, and then he wrote a cooking book, and then he opened one restaurant, and then he opened another bar with the help of Lisa Vanderpump, and then while he's got multiple restaurants and bars, like what, I like him to hang out No, I mean's the sports guys from Saint Louis, So he's huge into sports.
Speaker 1: That would be the only angle. If you I see him doing podcast interviews like on my TikTok, so he's out there talking about it. He is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went on the Yeah, he went on multiple podcasts and was just totally open about it. But he also seems like a politician where he kind of angled it and said, oh, our relationship was dying. I needed to get my mojo back, And they're like, well, that's why you cheated on my best friend Morgan.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say about this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I feel like too, he's he's not a good guy because when he issued his first apology, it was like an apology to everyone else but her, and then he like apologized to her secondary So it already gave me the ick of about him. I was like, you're clearly not a good guy, because that's the first person who deserves this apology.
Speaker 1: This dude's a good looking dude. I'm surprised he doesn't have a million Instagram followers.
Speaker 6: He lost a lot of social media followers. Like I've watched the numbers just go down and down and down as more stuff came out.
Speaker 1: You know, in the end, he didn't hurt a kid, and he didn't do the stuff that cancels you. And he'll be way more famous at the end of this because of this, because people don't watch this show if they get super offended by cheating. This is the whole all these shows like this is like drama. You want the drama. That's what makes the house. Why it's a banner palm. They want the living on the boat. What's that show called below? So what's gonna happen is he's just gonna gonna benefit like crazy from this because again, he didn't hit somebody, he didn't touch a kid, he didn't do a lot of the stuff that's cancellable. Although I mean he did cheat, but does he see I don't even believe he does radging idiots type stuff. His funny music. Maybe I would let's go. That doesn't look funny though.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's really singing hard, but he's in it in a humorous way.
Speaker 1: Oh he is.
Speaker 2: And that's how the whole cheese scandal broke his phone though out of his pocket. His girlfriend grabbed his phone and started looking at some messages, and he had pictures in there.
Speaker 1: He looks like Harry Styles and what's the guy's name the actor that worth just the NFL had at Super Bowl left at him. Really good looking guy for this, Yeah, older dude, Yeah is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He looks like Harry Styles and Robblo had a baby. He's I mean, he's a good looking a guy, all right. Moving on, Benedict Cumberbatch, you know he is?
Speaker 8: Yes, actor, Uh, doctor strange and uh.
Speaker 1: That one yeah, also was the Charlote Holmes. That's it okay, God, I was good. I love Charlotte Holmes. Benedict Cumberbatch and his family had an incident in their home. So this dude Jack broke into their house with a knife. He broke to a gate, he went in, got on the intercom, then bashed it with a knife. He's like, I know you live here. I know you moved here. Hope this place burns down. They're in the house minute it coming back to his family or in the house and this guy's doing this and so him, his wife is three kids. They call police. Luckily they got there and got him out. But imagine that dude's in your house looking for you whenever you are there. How Charlock's good though. On a side note, Yeah, and Martin Freemman, the dude who played Watson, was also in the Office the original Office, I believe. I think he played the Jim Halper role of the Office whenever that was a deal. And he was also in the Hobbit, I believe that. Or yeah, so before the Hobbit was Lord of the Rings was he in that too? Canada issues a grim Us travel advisory among all the mass shootings, quote risk of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. You know how we always have been like, man, I don't want to go to Mexico. I don't want to go to Mexico. The cartails are going to chop our heads off where that that's terrible this country? Is that to everybody else? Oh my goodness, And we don't even know it because it's just like crept up on US states. They're like, you don't need a license to carry a gun. Everybody has a gun. It's bizarre. We live in a bizarre world and people have to now have identity politics where they have to just identify with one certain person on one certain side, and whatever they say is the entire way they live their life. Because I know there are people, there are conservatives that don't think every single person should have a gun, even if they don't have a license. But they can't really say that because then they get I'm talking about media people or people in the political world. They can't really say that because then they get crushed because they're not identifying with the one strict straight platform, like I think you should be able to have a gun. I think should be able to carry if you have a license. Imagine if the new political thing was driving without a license, it very well could be. I think we have freedom and if you want to drive a cardn you shoul drive a car and I have to go through what the government says you have to go. Anything can be made political, and all of a sudden we got people on I don't license, Oh god, dang, it's it's it's bizarre. We are Mexico. I don't know. Mexico's pretty bad man.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: There was a mass shooting yesterday. Every day every day there is another. There are more than one a day. If people only got just shooting each other, that's terrible. We are Mexico and our corruption is just in a different way. We are Mexico. That should be our new slogan. I don't think people are gonna come, but I think it's a new slogan.
Speaker 8: We can't pay off our cops yet, though, that's one thing in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Like you could get twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: You I think you can still pay off some corruption.
Speaker 1: They just had to shut down a bunch of cops. They're looking at all their tattoos in California because a lot of the cops were in some of these white supremacy gangs and they were like, we need to start. And they're like looking at the tattoos on these cops because they got into the police force. Okay, we're in Mexico, but it's different, it's different. We're Mexico. Wow, some good slogans. What stays what happens in Vegas days in Vegas. We are Mexico. We are Mexico. So, yeah, that's what's up. There's a show called The Idol. It's not American Idol. It is on HBO. I guess that would be called Max. Hey, Mike, we talked to me about this show because The Weekend. He's an actor in the show. But I see that the show is the lowest rated show ever. Yeah, he kind of plays a character like himself. But they're basically calling it softcore porn. Uh he's wait huh, Like that's why he's getting such a little ratings. That's basically what they're playing. Just a lot of sex all the time. Yeah, Johnny Depp's daughters in it. Yeah, Lily Rose Depp. So it is sitting at seventeen percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 8: I thought The Weekend was not gonna he's gonna change his name.
Speaker 1: That's a great question. But he's listed still as The Weekend. What's he listed us here? No, it's listed by his real name though, yeah, able test Fay, I think so how you see his name? But it is the lowest rated show period and the idol is he trying to make it? Is that why they call it the Idol? Like golf American Idol? Yeah, he's like a pop star, got it. A woman kills her husband after being served with divorce papers. I'm like, WHOA. A woman's been apprehended in Arlington, Texas after bludgeting her husband to death with a hammer. That's a tough one, Hi, I can understand shooting somebody, but you got to have some rage with a hammer. Police say, my train, forty two years old, was called to the victim's department to sign divorce papers and things did not go as planned. Train is now being held by Arlington City Police without bond and very likely we'll face murder charges. Meanwhile, the investigators runt players is what happened leading up to the homicide. They say that Tran was found sitting outside the apartment after the incident was immediately arrested. That's from Yahoo. We are in Mexico, are I mean, like, we don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't even try to run?
Speaker 7: I mean, well, that just I think she was in a difference, Like ooh, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you're just sitting there, it's like whoa.
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, everybody in Central Texas, Jordan Davis myself are doing a show together for charity at acl Live, which is the venue there. It's for the Andierrottic Foundation, which he works a lot a lot of kids in Central Texas, has for years. It's great. So I'll do comedy. Jordan Davis is doing music and you go get tickets now at a clive dot com if you want to go to that show a cllive dot com. That's it. Raging Idiots will be there. Eddie and I will be performing a little bit too. Never mind, I don't want to tell you who Aging Ray dios. This guy seeking legal advice after finding holes in his fence because the neighbor apparently had drilled them to look at his wife, uh like laying out or something. He has a wooden fence they shared the neighbor. It seems that the neighbor keeps drilling holes in the fence to peep at the guy's wife while she's sunbathing. Do you have to have a hole though? Can't you just slip? You see your head? There are slits. You're a drill you see it just come out? And no, no, no, no, what would you do? Lunchbox man?
Speaker 3: That's a tough one. But uh, I'll be like, hey, she's a hobby.
Speaker 1: I just wouldn't want someone destroying my property. I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean just a little hole in defense. Ain't that big a deal to know, But I.
Speaker 1: Don't want one hole defense now ten defense. It's still my property. Don't drill through my fence. If you can see her through the cracks, hey have at it, buddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah it sounds like sounds like this guy didn't care though, Like he sounds like he's been busted already for drilling holes and he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: He just kidding. Yeah, I just see it coming through the wood. Yeah, that's a creepy situation. You have to live next to that neighbor too, so you're going to see them out all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's weird when you're taking out man, when's your wife gonna be sunbathing?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a combo, but I think that's it. Thank you, guys, we're back. I hope you guys had a good Memorial Day weekend. I think i'll just call it there. Everybody good, Yeah, all right, cool, that's it, and goodbye, everybody.