Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Popping Off with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 2: And and Emily Simpson. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, the first thing that we need to talk about before we get into all of the Valley Vana pump rules such headlines as I need to know once and for all, did you bring Alexis on?
Speaker 3: And why is that even a thing?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I don't even know what that means brought her on? I mean, clearly, I don't make executive decisions for Bravo. They don't reach out to me and ask me who should be on the cast, should we bring someone back? I mean, I'm not part of discussions. I'm not on a group chat. I don't sit in a boardroom. I don't think anyone really cares what I think. So did I bring Alexis on the show? No? I just knew her.
Speaker 1: But you were friends with her before Bravo con and how well?
Speaker 2: I've known Alexis for a long time. I've known her for years, and I know her in a very social Orange County kind of setting, like I have a very good friend that is really good friends with her best friend. So it was like, you know, we would run into each other at the same kind of social things. I've never hung out with her one on one. I've run into her at like Peace Coffee because we lived in the same neighborhood for a while.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't like you were like fighting for Alexis to get on the show.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. No one asked me my opinion. I never gave an opinion about Alexis one way or the other. And then she popped up and I was like, oh, I guess she's on the show.
Speaker 3: I wish she wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I know, but gave you guys a lot to talk about for the past what five months, So there's.
Speaker 1: The past three hours for me in Erica. Like finally, by the end, I was like, I am about to pull my eyelashes out if I have to talk about this anymore. But I appreciate it, all of your lawyer expertise.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And then I got a little little bit pissed. I was like, but she supposed to save her gavel for me.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Is there anything new in your life you want to discuss before we get into these headlines new.
Speaker 2: In my life? Well, the big controversy in my life right now is whether I no, yes, my end your life? And how much money they have?
Speaker 3: I actually would like to know, and do they have a casina?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean they're very wealthy. I've never made that a secret. So if anyone wants to know, they can ask Shane or his parents. I mean, feel free ask away.
Speaker 1: I have a question when you met Shane. This is not talking about the reunion in Orange County. This is just my own curious question. When you met Shane, did you know immediately that his parents had money?
Speaker 2: No, not at all, because Shane and I worked together in a If you know anything about Shane, he's the most humble person you will ever meet. He does not. I mean I met him at work and he drove a Mustang and he wears color like a black Mustang. That's what he drove to work every day, a Cobra Mustang.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not two or four seats.
Speaker 2: Four like the nineties body style.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He was very into muscle and Shane. You know Shane, like, look at how he dresses. He wears vans, T shirts and rainbow sandals every day. Like the man looks like a bomb all the time. He does not scream money or wealth by any means. He's very, very humble.
Speaker 1: But what when you guys work together, because I don't maybe I didn't watch YO see at this time, so I don't feel like I'm breaking any rules at this point. But when you guys met, like, what was the like, Oh, this is going to be my guy?
Speaker 2: Well, there wasn't because he was may.
Speaker 3: Never go around with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I think I was too. Maybe. I mean I've been married before and so was he. And when I met him we worked together, he was married, and there was no I mean, he was funny. He was funny and was heatious.
Speaker 3: Or was he the same way with everybody else?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: I mean we were we were friendly, but that was it. There was He never crossed the line at all. He was very he's very committed. He's a very committed family man, and he was funny. I enjoyed his sarcasm in his comments. But I wouldn't say there was any type of attraction there at all other than I just found him it's funny.
Speaker 3: But then what shifted?
Speaker 2: Well, he got divorced in two thousand and seven and we were working together, So what year did you guys start working together two thousand and five. Okay, so we worked together for two years. What is your position?
Speaker 3: What is his?
Speaker 2: He was married? Is that what you mean? He was married the whole time at the firm.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to oh you a scandal. I'm just trying to get to know you a little better. After eighty two, it was that.
Speaker 2: It was It was a We both worked for a real estate development firm and we both worked in the legal department. And this was okay, this was my first job after I passed the bar exam. And our clients were new home builders, okay, and we did the due It was very boring, very boring, but it paid really well because this was during the housing boom of two thousand and five, two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, So we were doing the due diligence on all these new homes that were being built. Like this is so boring, but you know, like the tax burden and things like that, and the disclosures and things for new home buyers. Anyway, totally boring, paid very well.
Speaker 1: Right, and then he got a divorce, and then what happened? And when did you get a divorce, and how do I see a picture of your ex husband.
Speaker 2: I'll find one for you. I can't. I think I got divorced. I don't know what you're two thousand and two thousand and seven. I got divorced around two thousand and seven, because I remember we got married in two thousand and two, and then in caled.
Speaker 3: Your first husband, he got married in two thousand and two. It's yet clear.
Speaker 2: Yes, first Shane not Shane. First husband, married in two thousand and two. We got divorced around two thousand and seven. I remember because in California, if you have been married less than five years and you don't have children, and you don't have assets together, you can do a summary dissolution, which means you don't have to go to court or anything. That's what I remember my first right, so I remember I did it myself. It was like, right before the five year remark. I was like, hey, let's just get divorced. He was in the military, so he was he was. I don't even know where he was at the time. I don't remember. It was somewhere maybe Afghanistan or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh just swilar little like a.
Speaker 2: Fad somewhere out there, like I don't even remember where he was station. But basically the first five years of our marriage, I never saw him and we didn't have much of a relationship. There was no animosity. We got divorce. I did the summary dissolution super easy. That was probably around two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: Did you split anything up?
Speaker 1: Were you like, do you get half of the china that we got from our marriage?
Speaker 2: No, there really wasn't anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't have it at my first divorce, Like, we had nothing, Like there was Honestly, it was like, okay, well I get my dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I probably laughed cat. I probably took a bed frame in my cat. And that was it. I mean, there was there was literally nothing. I was in law school, he was in the military. We had nothing. I mean, if Shane and I got divorced now, it would be.
Speaker 3: Laws would be really in for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then, but then how did it switch to you guys?
Speaker 2: Being it was when he was going through his divorce his wife left him in two thousand and seven, And I don't know. I mean, I just think they didn't have I think they got married they're Mormon. I think they got married really young, like I think she was eighteen when she married him and he was twenty one or something, and they probably didn't know who they were. I don't think they got along very well. And they got divorced, and when he was going through his divorce, he would ask me a lot of questions because I had done family law when I was in law school, I'd worked for a family law attorney. I knew some family law. Anyway, he would ask me questions, and I think we just kind of bonded over him getting divorced. I don't know, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some kind of connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we just I don't know. He was like, do you want to go to Vegas? And we went to Vegas together? And then after that I said this on the first season. I was on season thirteen. He was like all up in my Google Chat. He was like, do you want to get married? And I was like, yeah, sure, let's do it. I mean, what could go?
Speaker 3: He asked you to marry him on google chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, he denies it, but it happened. He was like, let's get married, or we should get married or something.
Speaker 1: Like google chat. Is that the same as like I am instant message? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was like on the computer. It was like because we were because I was working from home, and it was some kind of instant message and it was something about getting married. And I was like, Okay, sounds good, let's get married. I mean, I'm thirty two. My clock's ticking. I graduated from law school. I want to have kids. He's a good dad. He seems like a good guy.
Speaker 3: And now how many years later are we into this?
Speaker 2: Sixteen? Almost sixteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here we are, and then we come to find out rich and laws. So you know what, it's a win win on the front.
Speaker 2: It's a win win. I mean, I don't have to do shit. I don't have to work, I don't have to I do.
Speaker 1: Nothing except narrate the entire Orange County read try appreciating. But this brings us into the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives headlines. The first one is Secret Lives of Mormon Wives and Arizona.
Speaker 2: The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives made a pit stop in Arizona last weekend while filming season two of the reality TV show. Cast member Macy Neely posted the twenty twenty four Bio Freeze USA National Pickleball Championships on November sixteenth, with n Sync member Joey Fatone her fellow cast members joined in on the fund to show their support.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to brag, but they reached out to me prior.
Speaker 2: They did and they had to yes. But the real question is have you ever gotten a cameo from someone on Vanderpuff Rules? Because I have?
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god. We haven't even talked about this. We only talked on the text.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, you have to hear this and then we'll get back to Mormon wives.
Speaker 2: But I did do it. I did.
Speaker 1: You did not tell us in the public forum who reached out to you on cameo and asked for a video?
Speaker 2: Well, now I don't want to be okay. Yeah, well I'm gonna have to be okay, Joe bought a cameo from me? How much are your cameos? I don't know. It's like one hundred and twenty five dollars?
Speaker 3: Or how much are my cameos?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: They are fifteen dollars? No you I think there's ninety nine.
Speaker 3: So for the record, I don't do my cameos.
Speaker 2: I don't either. Sing does the same thing. He texts me a million times a day with a screenshot of expiring soon.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't care. I know I can't now, I don't know why I can't.
Speaker 1: Like, I love to make money, but cameos I'd rather send. Just if somebody DM me and said, kid, you make me a video for my friend's cousin's mother, I'd rather do it than film that cameo.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like there's too much pressure with cameo?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And also I don't like the script.
Speaker 1: Just give me like a couple things like I don't appreciate I want you to make this video, but I want you to say the following things. We're congratulating her son brothers cousin's graduation. She's also been a great mom. She's blah blah blah, Like, if you just want a happy birthday, I'm happy to do it. If you want eighty two accolades, like I can't even give accolades to myself right here. I can't not for ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 2: So are you not on cameo?
Speaker 3: How much do I charge?
Speaker 1: Matt?
Speaker 3: Not ninety nine dollars? You charge one twenty five.
Speaker 2: I think it's one twenty five. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can you check Emily? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's looking, But rumors are circulating that Jena Affleck will not.
Speaker 3: Be in season two.
Speaker 1: She was not pictured on the trip to Arizona with the rest of the cast. However, Miranda mcward, also part of the mom Top group on TikTok, was pictured with the rest of the women and maybe added to the show. Oh my gosh, I mean Jena Affleck not filming? Can mom talk survive?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Here's my thoughts. If Jen Affleck isn't filming, it's because Zach op doesn't want a film and he's telling her that she's not allowed to film.
Speaker 1: Listen, like, I'm at the point now where I'm about to slide into Ben Affleck's DMS.
Speaker 2: Ben or Zach Affleck Ben, like he's gotta be on Riot by now. You might want to start with Zach. Bitch, if you think the.
Speaker 3: Best that I can get a Zach.
Speaker 2: Fleck, I feel like you got to put your toes in, Like you can't go two for the stars right from the beginning. Or why not go ahead, go for Ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: I could at least go for Casey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he married? I don't know, doesn't matter. I guess, I guess not I can take a shot at you right now. I'm being really good.
Speaker 1: Oh, Casey Affleck single aka Teddy Remember when.
Speaker 3: I was Tracy Jacob's assistant. Any who, I am a little.
Speaker 1: Bit upset if Jen Affleck is gone because she's been tricking us with all these stupid tiktoks.
Speaker 2: I know, you know, I was thinking about the tiktoks in this cast and the difference between these Mormon wives and housewives is that housewives, they you come in and they're supposed to be like an organic friendship there, and you're really supposed to be friends. And with these mom talk women, I think it's very clear that they're not actual friends and they're all okay with that, and they all can just take hits and make fun of each other and talk crap about each other, and I don't think it really bothers any of them.
Speaker 3: Because they don't even know each other. But then, don't don't.
Speaker 2: You feel like it's such a just a commercial, superficial.
Speaker 3: Type of But I gotta be honest, I don't mind it.
Speaker 2: You're fine with that, okay?
Speaker 3: And after watching.
Speaker 1: The Salt Lake City Mormon reality what is it?
Speaker 3: Realtor show?
Speaker 2: Oh, is that a thing? I thought that was a joke. That's real.
Speaker 1: No No sold on Salt Lake City, a real thing that I sat through and did an interview on. And I've had enough Mormons and swigs. This next one is Layla Taylor, who we almost forgot that was also on Mormon Wives. She posted a TikTok video with co stars to Me, Jesse and MICHAELA on November twelfth, and the clip Layla wrote Let's hear out what she has to say at the top of the video. The words are then followed by asterisk quotes. Whatever plays victim and the girl's lip sync wrap it up exits this way. While some fans automatically assumed that the shade was aimed at Whitney, several other people in the comments speculated that it might be about Jen. A content creator speculated that the drama revolved around Jin leaving Jesse's salon Jiz Smile to have her hair done by somebody else. I know there's mom talk drama when one of the girls start going to different salon for their matching hair extensions.
Speaker 3: Steph with the deats, who I do love.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be really honest, I love Steph with the deats post on November fourteenth. The other day, when Layla had posted this video, I had said, I'm pretty sure it's about Jen Affleck because some of the women stopped following Jen. Layla, Demi, and Jesse all unfollowed her. Do you think it's because of the extensions, are because she's off the show?
Speaker 2: I think it's definitely because of the extensions that hair right now, that is a travesty when you go somewhere else again and you're not supporting your friend's business. That's why they all unfollowed her.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, Jesse, if you're willing to fly me to Lake City, I really need extensions right now, Like Emily as this like flowing nice hair, and I have eight strands and a mental breakdown, like I am nowhere mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah you could. You're totally Mormon wives.
Speaker 2: I'm not, like, right, That's what I said when I got my extensions.
Speaker 3: I am so not Mormon wives. I'm like, you're like soccer mom.
Speaker 2: In a crisis divorce A you're recently divorced.
Speaker 1: I got time to get my hair done. But then Steph added that another user, hair artist Abby posted a video featuring Jen and the salon, Abby said, I've been friends with Jen for the past six years, and I've done her hair for several of those years. Steph speculates, I'm guessing this was Jen's hairstylist before she went on the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives and then she started going to Gen Styles. Well, nobody forgot about two Taylor Frankie Paul and Dakota Mortenson because they reconcile before season two, according to US Weekly. Taylor chick to TikTok ear later this month this share video of Dakota doing chores around their home and giving her flowers. At least he be trying, Taylor captioned in the post. Her co star Layla Taylor poked fun at Dakota in the comment section, saying.
Speaker 3: Girl, I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Fans of the show also wide in and via the comment section, sharing their thoughts on Taylor and Dakota's potential reconciliation. May I love like this, never find me, wrote one follower. Others questioned Dakota's skills at wiping them and cleaning the house and cleaning the toilet.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think these two are I don't think they're going to be long lived.
Speaker 2: Do you think the reconciliation is because they actually weigh what's better for the show, Like, if we're together, is that better for the show, or for a part is that better for the show. I feel like everything's very calculated with this show.
Speaker 1: I do think everything's very calculated. But I think these two are actually obsessed with one another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not in love. I like how you use the word obsessed, because I wouldn't say in love, I would say obsession.
Speaker 3: I would say there's an obsession.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know if it's fame or about the relationship or what it is, but there's some sort of trauma, bond or tals whatever the keywords are at this point that they're not willing to let go. I mean, especially now that they have a baby. But Season one of the Secret Lives of One and Wives followed Taylor and Dakota's relationships up and down. Taylor admitted in a weekly interview that she wished viewers saw more of Dakota's good soft side, adding I feel like for him that wasn't on the show.
Speaker 3: It did just show him on the defense.
Speaker 1: So he's like, I look like an asshole to you, while you're pregnant, when that's just not the case of how I treated him the whole time. Yes, I defend myself in some cases, but that's not how I am to you. I can't speak for him, but I'm sure he wants to tell his side as well. So it sounds to me allegedly like it's two narcissists wanting to show their sides of why they acted the way that they acted.
Speaker 2: Well, and everyone thinks that, you know, when you look bad one season that when you come back the next season, you're going to have some retribution season, like you're going to be able to tell your side, and but it never works like that, Like do you think he's going to come back next season and people are going.
Speaker 3: To be like, Oh, I love you Dacat and now.
Speaker 2: I see he's such a great guy. No, it only happened one time. No, with Shane Sampson.
Speaker 1: It did happen with Shane sumpthing. And now it's because we know that his parents are rich.
Speaker 2: That's it. They rte have checks.
Speaker 1: But it kind of only reads to me like Dakota will do anything to be on camera.
Speaker 2: Absolutely vpr look at that the fact that we have Vander Pump Rules headlines It's been a minute. Teresa Judice names Tom Sandoval as Bravo's number one villain. It was an US Weekly article. Teresa Judaice hasn't forgotten about scandaval. The Real Housewives of New Jersey star named her top five Bravo villains during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, and she gave Tom Sandoval the number one slot. Okay, do you think they gave her the question before? Because I can't imagine that she got it. She came up with Tom sand on her own own five, like she came up with five. Who were I don't think I could come up with five? Who would you? Could you say five people? Like right off the top of your head? On whow I'm looking at mine.
Speaker 1: I've already read these notes for the podcast today and I just had to look at them again to come up with her.
Speaker 3: Five, let alone my own five.
Speaker 2: Right, I would just say, Alexis, Alexis, Alexis, Alexis Alexis.
Speaker 3: That was five. That was five? Don't continue on.
Speaker 1: But her other villains included uh Kenya Moore, Lisa, Renna, Candice Dillard Bassett, and Monica Garcia.
Speaker 3: I don't think she came up with any of these people.
Speaker 1: Unless her job is to tease in a pod and she has to watch all these ship shows like I do.
Speaker 3: There is no way she came up with all these people.
Speaker 2: I've hung the real mystery. That's the real mystery.
Speaker 1: This is a way bigger deal than anything else. Like I I every time I've hung out with Teresa. She's a lot of fun. But I do not think she's sitting around watching every Bravo show deciding who the villain is. And now we've picked multiple casts from different shows.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: I don't either. Do you agree with her choices? Though, Kenya? Is she a villain?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean Kenya got the.
Speaker 2: Well what about Lisa? Do you think Lisa is a villain?
Speaker 3: I think Lisa's good TV.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I miss her on TV. I think she just did what I think she did a good job.
Speaker 3: Do you think Candace Dillard's a villain?
Speaker 2: You know, I never watched any episodes with Candas, but I met her at Bravo con and I thought she was absolutely lovely and talented and beautiful. So that's really my only takeaway so I don't see her as a villain.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, I don't really give a shit if somebody's a villain or not a villain.
Speaker 3: Are you do I enjoy watching you on television? Yes or no? That's what I care about.
Speaker 1: Do you have even if you are a villain, Do you have redeeming qualities? If you do, I'm probably gonna forgive you in the next episode. If you don't, I'll probably hate you forever.
Speaker 3: This is who I like. This is how I watched television.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: It's exactly like you.
Speaker 1: Could bug me a lot one episode and then the next episode you say something smart or funny or that I relate to, and I'm like, Okay, I don't hate Emily anymore, like I'm when you're watching television. Who's taking it that thing serious?
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people do, because they're all up in my dms. So let's ask that.
Speaker 1: I heard you're getting a lot of heat right now, and I was like, I'm not on X, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about X. I don't ever look at that, but not not recently. I would say after the first reunion episode, Yes, but I don't regret anything I said or did, so there we go.
Speaker 3: There great, as we know, he earned the we're back to scandaval.
Speaker 1: As we know, he earned the villain status After cheating on girlfriend Ariana Maddox with co star Rachel Levis. Maddox's desire to avoid filming scenes with Sandoval came to a head during the season eleven finale. Several of her co stars criticized for her behavior.
Speaker 3: Lala Kent had stated.
Speaker 1: I have never in my life experienced someone who gets cheated on and suddenly becomes god. Maddex heard Kent's comments for the first time during season eleven, like we all know this shit. Then, Kent was asked for a status update on the pairs relationship during an appearance on Jeff Lewis Live. We don't have one, she said, adding that a reconciliation will never happen for her in Maddox, Arianna, I will always cheerlead for she I heard killed it on Love Island. I've never watched the show and certainly didn't start watching it because we're not good. But I have no ill feelings about anything beyond the show.
Speaker 3: I just feel peace.
Speaker 1: I want to know who on a reality television show just feels peace.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I would say indifference. I wouldn't ever say peaceful, but I do I understand what La Law is saying. She's like, I'm not wishing ill will on anyone, but I don't really give a shit. It's basically indifference, well, apathy and difference.
Speaker 1: It's a good place to be unless you want to continue forward in whatever situation that you're in.
Speaker 2: Well that's the question. What do you think are we going to have another vand of Pump Rules?
Speaker 3: I think though we will. I think it's just going to take some time.
Speaker 1: I think the Valley is going to have to do a valiant effort in order for us to continue vand of Pumper Rules. But I did see that stass On like an new podcast. Uh, now we're like Starssy's about to take down all of them because Stasi was always the real star of the show. And now she's back, and now she's going to be on multiple shows, her podcast is on a new network, Like she gonna be making money, She's going to be making that bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well good for her.
Speaker 3: Good I love her.
Speaker 1: Uh. Then vander Pumper will season twelve Wolf film hold on, is this true? Season twelve will film for just three weeks.
Speaker 2: This is from reality blurb that I wouldn't say that was Wait, is it is reality blurb? The one Tamar owns was that is this?
Speaker 3: I think that's pink box Fox.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought reality blurb. Isn't she the president or something? Okay? Who am I?
Speaker 3: Nobody is my fan club? So who do I get?
Speaker 2: Who do you get? I don't? Are you queen the Bravo?
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually am. I just started it.
Speaker 1: According to a recent source, the new season of vander Pump Rules will film only three weeks due.
Speaker 3: To money issues.
Speaker 1: The cast will allegedly get pay cuts as newcomers from a potential spinoff may be introduced. After a season of low ratings, the show was put on hiatus. Some reports claim that certain castmates were holding out for bigger salaries amid the contract negotiations, But on the Do You podcast, Taya Desosa, author of vander Pump Rules trivia book, shared some team so they are going to do another season and will most likely be the last season of vander Pump Rules. Sad via Breaking the Rules pod clips on Instagram. It will only film for three weeks, as opposed to the normal twelve to ten weeks.
Speaker 3: It will be filming in January.
Speaker 1: And the reason for that is because the show just got way too expensive for Bravo to produce. Every single cast member at full salary gets a bump every season. Now we're up to twelve. You can imagine how much the main players are making. THEA continued season ten was going to be the last season. Bravo couldn't afford it anymore, so they were going to do a show called Schwartz and Sandy's that was set at Scandival and Schwartz's place. But they start off fresh with new contracts, new salaries, and it was going to be similar to Vanner Pump but cheaper. And of course when Scandival erupted, they couldn't do that. But they've been meaning to end it for a while now.
Speaker 2: That was a lot, she said. The shortened season will bump the salaries down. According to THEA, they were set to film in October and the budget was approved, but they ended up not having enough money. I don't know if I believe. I don't know. I'm sorry they we love you, but I don't know. I mean, you guys decide, but I don't. First of all, I don't think filming for three weeks makes any sense. You even either film the full season or you canceled the show. I don't feel like there's an intermediary unless they want to have it.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's nally we're getting a five episode season of their highest rated show, Like, how many episodes did you guys get.
Speaker 3: On Orange County twenty right? And I'm getting five?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Friends, I don't know anything about ratings. I think the ratings are difficult because of all the streaming. Now it's not it's not. I was gonna say measured, it's not measured. I had to stop myself. It's not measured.
Speaker 3: It's very measured.
Speaker 2: Yeah's not measured. It's not measured the same way it used to be.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then we get to the Valley. I love this headline.
Speaker 1: Jax Taylor through furniture after catching Brittany Cartwright sending explit slit photos to his friend Julian Sinzley. Jax Taylor were called seeing red and throwing furniture after discovering the nudes. Who's a Strange wife Brittany Cartwright was sending to one of his friends during Thursday's episode of Bravo's Hot Mike podcast. The Valley Star revealed the incident that prompted him to enter an impatient rehab center. He explained that months after they announced their separation, things were looking good between him and Cartwright. In fact, things were so great they were considering getting back together. I'll be honest, we had relations before I left, Literally right before I left. I love that, he said, relations. Do we think that Jack's actually said relations? Taylor claimed. I came back home and I said, hey, what do you think about moving back?
Speaker 3: And she said yeah.
Speaker 1: However, things quickly went south when Taylor discovered Cartwright was still speaking with his friend Julian. I just saw the iPad and she was still talking to Julian and sending him pictures like naked pictures and pictures of my son.
Speaker 3: And I just lost, he said. And that's where I hit the bottom of the barrel.
Speaker 1: That's where I saw red, he described, before adding an out of body this is in quotes experience, and went crazy. I threw furniture, he confessed. That was my breaking point. That their three year old son was luckily nowhere near them at the time. Two days after the incident, his friends organized an intervention and encouraged him to seek treatment at a mental health center. Taylor checked in for a month long program where he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, bipolar disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, and narcissistic personality. None of these are shocking to me.
Speaker 2: What I know? I was like, I could have diagnosed him for free. What was the What do you think the PTSD is from the naked photos? No?
Speaker 3: I think probably from his childhood.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's right. He has issues with his dad. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Well, his dad passed but I don't really remember, but I'm guessing that PTSD is. I mean, most people with narcissistic in my Instagram research, I'm no professional. Most people with narcissistic personality disorder also have had some childhood trauma which has created that inside of them.
Speaker 3: I I in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion, what I've learned to believe is that you're not born narcissistic.
Speaker 3: It is something that happens through trauma.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what do we what I'm moving on. What do we think of Britney sending nudes? Do you think that that's a good like? Is that a good thing? When you're in a new relationship and you're flirting or is it were beyond that because we're moms and we shouldn't be sending nudes.
Speaker 3: Well, I need to kind of understand what type of nudes?
Speaker 2: Oh you you need more details?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I need to know, like are you just like showing like the outline of your body or like you showing your full blown vage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like LASS rated or PG thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I need to know, like are we just giving you a glimpse of what you could have or are you like giving the full taco?
Speaker 2: What if it's the full taco? What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't send them full taco out of the world Wide Web.
Speaker 2: On the home iPad that you use as a remote.
Speaker 1: Not our family ICLI but right, But I'm not judging. I'm just saying, like, I don't know, I think there's I'm not judging, Brittany.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've been married. I've been married for sixteen years. So I'm just thinking to myself, if Shane and I got divorced and then I was dating someone new, is that the thing? Am I supposed to send nudes over the iPad? Like when the kids are done, they're just in craft. I'm like, hey, Luke, I need to borrow that.
Speaker 1: No, You're just gonna take your boudoir photos that you shot this season and send them to the I'll just all.
Speaker 2: Let it shannon out of them and send them away.
Speaker 1: But I mean, Jack's does make stuff up, so he probably sent Jumois that van of pop Rules rumor too, So like, I don't know, ye know, I do appreciate Jacks as a reality star or reality star villain or whatever we want to call him.
Speaker 3: But he also rear ended a car?
Speaker 2: Oh wait? How did how did Jaxon not end up on on Teresa Judaice's villain list? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe he sent her a nude.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, but he says he rear ended a car and there was no info exchanged on scene.
Speaker 3: Filed insurance claim later.
Speaker 1: Jax Taylor hit a car in Los Angeles traffic yesterday, admitting he got into a fender bender and left the scene after supposedly seeing no damage to the vehicle, injuries or did the people to the car?
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: A woman named Michelle West posted to next door Thursday morning claiming her boyfriend was stopped at a red light in Valley Village, a neighborhood in San Fernando, when a vehicle ran into the back of his car. Wes says her boyfriend chased the a cold driven by the valley start to new By gas station. Paparazzo took photos of the video of a man who appears to be Jax chatting with another in the aftermath of the accident. Check out the clip. The owner of the silver car goes on the street and appears to take a picture. A rep tells Jack's TMZ Jacks was involved in what he believes to be a minor fender bender when the vehicle, but.
Speaker 2: Why did he leave the scene?
Speaker 1: Like you either believe to be in a fender bender or you were an a fender bender?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I mean, if you, how do you know there's no damage to anyone unless you get out and look, if you're driving away, you don't know that there's no damage. I liked that the guy had to chase them to a gas station where there happened to be a paparazzi at this gas station.
Speaker 3: But also I.
Speaker 1: Want to understand like there was another human in the car, so like you could get out and speak to one another. Like if I were to bump into let's just say I was the worst human alive and I was to bump into a car and there was no one in it, and I decided to back up and go away.
Speaker 3: That's one thing.
Speaker 1: But you back into a car with another human in it, like that's somebody, isn't their discussion. It's not like pulling out a Ralph's and accidentally like opening your car door too full.
Speaker 2: He he rear he rear ended him. He didn't back into him. He really he was restranding is backing. No, he's not backing, he's he's going forward and he rear ends. I said rear and oh oh it's called Oh Jesus, the guy was softed a red light and Jackson is coming up and he rear ends him. He Jax wasn't backing up. You need to get your rear your rear end facts down.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Anyho.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much all of our headlines, but more of the story, Jen Affleck, are you gone? Jack's if you bump into somebody going forward or backing up and there's a human in the car, you should probably switch info.
Speaker 2: And Brittany, we want to know, are your nudes PG thirteen or.
Speaker 3: X And Shane, just so you know.
Speaker 2: What are you going to say?
Speaker 1: You're about to get a full talk of picture of your wife right.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm coming over to take the picture because I now live in your mother in law's casina.
Speaker 2: Well you might have to, there's plenty of room, all.
Speaker 1: Right, you guys, make sure to tune in for another episode of Popping Off. We can't wait for another show to recap, but we appreciate you guys, Thanks for listening.